Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart Empty
IndlægEmne: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 1:03 pm

T: 13.45
P: a small cafe placed at the shopping street of Aston
O: a black pencil skirt that stops right below her knee; black stilettos; silk stockings; a mauve button up shirt with long sleeves; her hair in a long braid down over her left shoulder; her makeup subtle and elegant
W: outside it is a bit chilly, but inside the cafe, it’s toasty and comfortable.

Dedicated to: @Benjamin

’’Over here, miss!’’ a voice sounded, making Lavender turn her head to look in the direction. An elderly couple sat at their usual table, holding each others hand while the gentleman had raised his other hand to get Lavender’s attention. Lavender smiled warmly at the couple, before she moved over there with nimble elegance; avoiding to barge into tables, chairs and other costumers. ‘’Well hello there! What can I get for you?’’ Lavender asked with that same warm smile, as she pulled out a notepad and pen; the same pen she had been using to scribble down her phone number on a certain demon’s wrist not too long ago. The gentleman looked briefly at his wife, before he ordered for the both of them; ’’Nessie here would like a cappuccino and a piece of carrot cake,’’ the gentleman said, before he looked back at Lavender. ‘’’’And I’ll just have a black coffee and a biscotti.’’ he then added, and quite calmly, Lavender noted that in her finest cursive writing as usual. ‘’Okay then! I’ll bring that down to you two in a jiffy!’’ Lavender said, before she turned around and walked back to the coffee station. She was well trained in making coffee, thankfully. It was one of the things she had been focusing on while being stuck at home far too often. In a matter of minutes, she was ready with the order; having plated the cake, biscotti and brewed their drinks. However, as she always did, she decided to add a little bit of kindness to their order. She placed two pieces of dark chocolate on each of their plates, and of course had made the cappuccino with her signature swan in the foam. She placed the items on the tray, before she walked down to the couple once more; serving their order. ‘’Here you go! Just let me know if there’s anything else, okay?’’ Lavender said, before she placed the items on the table. ’’Thank you. How much do we owe you?’’ the gentleman asked, pulling out his wallet from the inner pocket of his blazer. ‘’Oh, not a dime!’’ she said with a soft smile. The man was just about to argue, when his wife placed her hand on his wrist. The lady then looked at Lavender; revealing vivid blue eyes. Lavender smiled warmly at the both of them. ‘’It’s on the house. Don’t worry about it,’’ Lavender calmly said, before she turned around, just to hear the man mumble something to his wife about coming there more often.

However, Lavender’s supervisor wasn’t pleased. As she returned to the coffee station, he ordered her to follow him into the staff room. She did so, calmly. She didn’t fear Timo at work; he couldn’t touch her without risking being fired. As soon as they were alone, Timo closed the door behind them and looked at the siren with pure fury in his eyes. It had only been a couple of days since the incident at the bar, which Timo had refused to acknowledge happened. ‘’Is there a problem, Mr. Hayes?’’ Lavender asked, clearly not pleased with the door being closed. Timo didn’t say anything at first; no, he started by pushing her up against the door and pinning her there by grabbing her wrists. ‘’What on Ear-,’’ she exclaimed, but her words were silenced as he placed a hand over her mouth. Then, he leaned in, whispering how he wanted to make her pay for being such a stupid girl; how she owed him that after what had happened at the bar. At first, Lavender had been scared. She had feared that he would try to do something again - but she quickly learned that he wouldn’t be able to. She tilted her head, narrowing her eyes. Her eyes - something she had been very careful about using to lure men - now came into play. They shifted from their sea foam green to a vivid bluish green instead, like you turned up the brightness or something. Timo seemed completely mesmerized by the sight, and his hand fell from her mouth. She was humming softly, giving him chills down his spine. ‘’You are mine,’’ she whispered; the words almost sounding melodic themselves. ‘’But I am not yours,’’ she continued. ‘’You’ll finish my shift for me, Timo, because you cherish me so dearly,’’ she stated, making the supervisor nod. She then moved from the door and Timo left the staff room to do as ordered.
Usually, the enchantment would only last a couple of hours, but when that time would come, she wouldn’t even be at the cafe. He would feel as if he would be waking up from a dream, and with a massive headache. Better than being drowned in cold brew by a siren, she thought to herself.

She looked at the clock on the wall. Ten minutes left until Benjamin would show up - if he showed up. The whole thing had been a tad weird, considering that he had been forced to call from a landline and couldn’t just text her. She couldn’t even text him the address of the cafe, although he surely knew it. Most people in Aston did. She straightened her clothes once more, before she took off the apron and clocked out on the timer. She wasn’t going to get paid for having a friend over for coffee - that didn’t seem fair to anyone. She then left the staff room, only to see how Timo was prancing around and pouring refills, smiling at guests and so forth. She giggled slightly to herself, as she began looking around to see if Benjamin had decided to show up a little early.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 8:13 pm

Outfit:Black sneakers, blue jeans, white t-shirt with a print and a blue and white striped cardigan.

Benjamin had drama class from the morning till noon, which had meant he had more than enough time to get ready. No, it wasn’t a date, but even though, he felt like he needed to look somewhat great. He was going to meet her at her job. Her job, where her supervisor might be. He had to keep up the act, just in case he was around, not that he had anything against it, but he really thought she should get another job. It couldn’t be nice to work somewhere, where you needed to worry if your shift was over at the same time as your supervisor.
He made sure to check up on Caroline before he left. Made sure she didn’t need help with anything or was in any kind of trouble. She certainly had a magnet on her back for trouble. With no sense of time, he left her and went to the café. He knew the café already and had walked past it once or twice. He arrived earlier than planned, which he realized when he saw the clock on a building on his way. He slowed down and stopped outside the café. Her shift should be over soon. He peeked through the windows.
And there she was – and there he stood, commanding her into the staff room.
He narrowed his eyes as she followed him as instructed, the door closed behind her.
Dang it, Lavie…

He took a deep breath, tightened his fists, just for a moment, before he relaxed and went inside. As the predator he was designed to be, he could easily hear her as she almost hummed. She clearly had everything under control. Instead of walking straight to the counter, he approached the nearest shelf, to look at any product they had for sale – not that he was going to buy any. Took a mug up into his hands and inspected it. The door opened, and the supervisor left the room, seeming almost too happy. Benjamins brown eyes followed the supervisor. He didn’t even realize how he got more and more tense, before it was too late. The mug cracked in his hand. He was just as surprised as anyone else, as he heard the mug-pieces fall to the ground. “Sorry,” he said before he squatted down, to pick up some pieces. He didn’t even realize that he was bleeding just a tiny bit or that Lavender had exited the staff room, looking unharmed.

Sidst rettet af Benjamin Søn Nov 29, 2020 12:08 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Being a siren had some perks, that was for sure. She was able to manipulate especially men to do as she wanted, if she wanted it enough. Right then and there, however, all she wanted was to feel some power over the man who seemed to think he had her wrapped around his little finger. As Timo got out to do as she had told him to, and she scouted slightly after her ‘date’, which seemed to be rather unnecessary. Lavender hadn’t even got the time to relax about being done with work or enjoy seeing her idiotic supervisor prance around like some moron, before she heard how porcelain shattered. She looked at the direction, only to see Benjamin squat down to pick up the pieces. Swiftly, she was over by his side with a dustpan and picked up the pieces with him. Timo had joined them as well, but as he noticed who the stranger was, he seemed to simply shy away from interfering. He wasn’t going to get embarrassed at work as well!
Lavender, on the other hand, continued to help with the little mess, until she realized that Benjamin was bleeding. She pulled out a paper napkin from the breast pocket of her shirt, handing it to him, with a soft smile. ‘’You know, you don’t have to shatter our products to get my attention, right?’’ she asked teasingly with a smirk on her lips. ‘’Are you alright?’’ she then asked, nodding towards the hand. After all, bleeding meant damaged, as far as she knew.

‘’Do you want something? My treat, of course!’’ she said, as she gathered the last tiny pieces of the mug on the dustpan and got back on her feet once more. Then, Timo seemed to be interested in talking to his colleague once more. Calmly, he grabbed Lavender by her arm and pulled her slightly closer; whispering to her that she shouldn’t be displaying her personal relationship at her work place. Lavender turned her head to look at Timo, but the moment she did that, he released her as if he had been electrocuted by touching her. ‘’Please, focus on the customers, Mr. Hayes.’’ Lavender said, before she looked back at Benjamin. ‘’If you prefer, we can go somewhere else?’’ she suggested. She did realize how being around Timo could be stressing Benjamin, considering how things had been last the two men saw each other.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Lavender was quickly by his side, he didn’t even have to look up to notice it, her smell was more than enough to confirm her presence. Her supervisor seemed to have the same idea as Lavender, but feeling him approach, Benjamin looked up at him, so that he could realize who had shattered the mug. Benjamin did not wish to ruin her workplace, and throwing her supervisor would definitely ruin some tables or coffee machines.
With his eyes on the shattered porcelain, he was slightly confused as he suddenly was handed a paper napkin. He was just about to ask why she handed it to him, when he realized the white paper napkin slowly turned red. Her comment made him chuckle. “But it worked,” he said chuckling and let his eyes seek hers, seeing that she nodded towards his hand, “Yeah, I’m alright. It’ll be healed soon enough,” he shrugged, “I don’t mind paying for the mug by the way,” he said with a soft smile. He didn’t wish for it to be withdrawn from her paycheck.

Benjamin only got to chuckle, and got to his feet, with her. He wanted to answer her, but the supervisor seemed to want a word with his colleague. He narrowed is eyes, as soon as Lavender looked away. If eyes could kill, it would’ve been a murder scene. Too focused on killing the supervisor in his mind, her tightened the unwounded hand, which hold the porcelain pieces. He did listen and think before acting. He shouldn’t hit his face. No violence today.
Suddenly the supervisor let go of Lavender, which made Benjamin release the pressure on the porcelain pieces, making him realize what he had done, with the pain which shooted up his arm. His eyes did not look at his hand, even though it hurt more than the other one. “Somewhere else sounds great. Do you by any chance have a band aid?” he asked, as he could feel a small puddle of blood starting to fill in his hand. The supervisors presence certainly stressed Benjamin. He was dangerous and didn’t deserve to live. He thought of the supervisor, and not himself.

Sidst rettet af Benjamin Søn Nov 29, 2020 12:08 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Lavender chuckled by his statement. Of course it had worked; he was shattering things that she would have to pay for in the end! Still, she smiled at him, knowing he hadn’t meant to in the first place, so how could she be mad about it?
‘’Soon enough? That does feel like a relative timeframe, dear Benjamin,’’ she said, as they both got up.
What happened next was a bit of a jumbled mess to her. She could smell the blood - which she figured was from his injured hand, but as she was conversing with her supervisor briefly; the scent grew stronger. She was no predator on land, so handling the scent wasn’t an issue. However, had they been in the water, she would have attacked with no hesitation. It was a thought that always terrified her about herself.
As her supervisor returned to work, Lavender reached to take the porcelain pieces from Benjamin. She then realized that he had also hurt that hand, as the pieces seemed to be more bloody than before they had been picked up. ‘’Oh, sure! Come with me,’’ she said, before she placed a hand on his lower arm to guide him with her back to the staff room where she had been harassed by her supervisor moments earlier.

‘’Are you sure you are alright?’’ she asked, as she climbed on top of a table against the wall, only to stand on it and stretch herself as far as she could to reach the first aid-kit on the top shelf of a shelving unit. The place wasn’t made for short girls like her. She then sat down upon the table, opening the kit and pulling out both things to clean the cuts with as well as bandaids.
‘’Don’t worry about the mug, by the way,’’ she said, as she nodded towards the dustpan filled with the shattered pieces. ‘’We don’t really pay out of our wage for broken items,’’ she explained, as she had gotten the idea that he was offering to pay simply because he didn’t want her to suffer the consequences.
‘’Hand me your hand,’’ she said, smiling calmly at him. ‘’Please,’’ she then added, to at least sound polite. To be quite honest, she was polite most of the time. But when she got comfortable with someone, she didn’t need politeness. At that point, she would call a dingus for a dingus without hesitating.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 12:23 am

He shook his head a bit, “I know that you’re going to worry, but you really shouldn’t. It’ll be gone before I even realize it,” he tried to explain. These cuts would take about an hour to heal, and the clock had been ticking from the moment he had gotten the wound.
Luckily Benjamin would never eat himself, so he didn’t really act on it, and luckily it was too light for any vampires to be out. He wasn’t worried about the blood at all. It was just his blood after all. As her eyes traveled to his hand, as she was going to take the broken pieces, she realized the extra damage that had dealt to himself. The way she grabbed his forearm and led him to the staffroom, where she had been earlier, made him smile. She really seemed to care, with the way she walked and talked to him. It was nice.

“Yeah. I guess I just distracted myself,” he replied. As soon as she started to climb the table, he let his eyes look elsewhere, walking as well as possible into her sight, so she didn’t have to worry about him peeking under her skirt. With the paper napkin, he tried to remove some of the blood from the hand, letting it absorb some of it, while he waited. If he hadn’t been wounded, he would have suggested either to get it for her or lift her up. But if he hadn’t been wounded, they wouldn’t have been in the situation…
His eyes traveled to her, as she sat down on the table fiddling with the content of the kit. Slowly he approached her and emptied his hand from any pieces into the dustpan. “If you say so. But don’t ever say I didn’t suggest paying for it!” he said with a bright smile.
At first, he didn’t listen to her command. He could see she held something to clean the wound with, and he knew it would hurt. The chance of his mood getting it’s way was quite big. Please. How could he say no? Slightly hesitant he handed his hand to her. “Wait… Can we stand over there?” he said, pointing to a spot in the middle of the room, where nothing would be in his reach to break. Except for her, but he would never hit a girl.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 12:36 am

regardless of what anyone thought of her; especially her supervisor, Lavender had a tendency to not only care too much, but also being hurt way more than most people when her trust was misused. She had trusted her supervisor for that ‘one drink’, and even though Benjamin had spared her any damaging consequences from that encounter, Lavender sure as heck wasn’t done with her revenge. She lived by the eye-for-an-eye mentality, and that bastard was getting what he deserved soon enough.

In the staff room, things seemed to be less tense. Not only between them, but Benjamin simply seemed to relax quite a bit more than he had done out in the café. ‘’That kind of things happen. I can’t recall how many times i’ve burnt myself on the espresso machine!’’ she chuckled, but to her confusion, it seemed like something else seemed to bother the demon now. He wanted to stand in the middle of the room? Slowly, she realized that he was thinking about prevention of damaging any more of the store. She had, of course, both heard and seen what had happened to the lamp post he had distorted after she had entered her apartment complex last time they saw each other. It didn’t scare her, however. If he wanted to hurt her, he would have done so by now. ‘’Yeah, sure!’’ she said, as she jumped off the table and walked to the spot he hand been pointing at. ‘’Here? Now, your hand, please?’’ she asked, as she reached out her left hand to hold his with, so that it would be kept steady as she would clean it. ‘’Listen, I… I’m sorry for kinda just… You know, cutting things short, last time,’’ she said, smiling at him to keep it light between them. ‘’I just have some stuff to deal with, and when you told me it was time for me to get home… Well, at that point, I was already getting a bit lightheaded,’’ she explained, still smiling. ‘’Anyway, I’ll explain it better once I’ve fixed your hand!’’ she then said, chuckling softly. After all, she had figured it better to tel Benjamin what was going on with her. He seemed like one of those people she could trust when it came to sharing that information.
‘’Oh! By the way!’’ she said, lighting up in an even bigger smile before she continued; ‘’I brought your jacket today!’’ she said, nodding at the hooks on the wall by the door, where his jacket hung neatly and waited for him.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 10:32 am

With the supervisor out of sight, it was clear to most, that Benjamin seemed less tense – or maybe it was just the effect Lavender had on him. He smiled slightly as she mentioned she had burnt herself on the espresso machine. It could be dangerous to get distracted by thoughts, but luckily it seemed like Lavender snapped out of it when she burnt herself. He wished it was the same for him.
It felt like Lavender had to think about his suggestion, for a bit of time, and it almost seemed like it would be a problem to move. He was just about to shove it off his shoulders, and just ‘try’ to resist, but suddenly she jumped off the table and went to the spot in the middle. He smiled gently and followed her giving her his left hand, which was the hand which had taken most damage.

He looked up at her, as she started speaking and didn’t clean the wound yet. He didn’t really understand why she apologized. He had scared her last time, right? Her smile seemed slightly forced, which made him look for anything suspicious in her way of acting. No, he didn’t know how she acted in different situations, but some people just gave the same signs. He lifted an eyebrow, just a bit, while she tried to explain. “Lightheaded?” he almost interrupted, “Sorry, sure,” he said and let his eyes fall down to the wounds in the palm. They didn’t stay there for long, as it seemed like she had more to say. He looked up; this time her smile didn’t seem forced. He smiled softly to her, “I thought you would keep it as a souvenir?” he teased her winking at her for the first time.

Sidst rettet af Benjamin Søn Nov 29, 2020 12:07 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 10:55 am

Her reason for leaving quite abruptly last time really had nothing to do with him. Still, she feared that she might have hurt his feelings just a bit when she just had agreed to leave and go home. A thorough explanation was of course warranted, which he would get once she was finished with his hand. “Yeah, lightheaded,” she confirmed, smiling at him. Although she might have seemed a bit tense, she wasn’t. Not really, at least.
As she informed him that she had remembered to bring his jacket, he threw it right back at her with a wink and tease, while stating that he thought she had in mind to keep it as a souvenir. She chuckled at him, before she raised an eyebrow. “Souvenirs are, in my opinion, things meant to remind of us places or people we aren’t go to see again,” she said; trying to brush off his wink, although it did make her feel slightly warm in the inside. “And I certainly hope I’ll be seeing more of you, Benjamin,” she admitted. There was no undertone in her voice; no hint of if she meant it in a romantic way or not. She opened a alcohol wipe with her teeth, as she used her left hand to keep his hand steady. Then, she gently cleaned the cuts; looking up at him every once in a while to make sure she wasn’t hurting him. “Does it happen often?” She asked, before she pulled a compression gauze from the kit which she had kept tucked under her left arm. “You getting tense, I mean,” she elaborated, before she looked up at him with a soft expression on her face. “My cousin, he gets tense too. Smashes things, yells, throws furniture across the room,” she explained, adding to why she thought she might recognize some pattern in behavior. “You don’t have to answer, of course,” she then said, as she finished up with his hand; having bandaged it just enough to not bleed all over the place, but also give him full mobility. It wasn’t that first time she had done that, clearly. “Did you want to go somewhere else?” She asked, as she released his hand and zipped close the kit before throwing it up on the top shelf once more.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 1:00 pm

She comfirmed that he had heard right. She had been lightheaded. Now Benjamin just wondered why. Had it been him, the situation at the bar or maybe something else?
He sighed as his ‘joke’ was shot down quite so softly. The tried to remember what she had said the other day, that had made him think that she would want to keep the jacket, but this thoughts were interrupted by what could’ve been a compliment “That can be arranged,” he chuckled with a smile. It didn’t seem like she meant it as anything in particular, so he took it as a friendly comment. “You know… I think I remember you said something like ‘I might even try to keep it as an excuse to see you’” he quoted trying to tease her. It hadn’t really been the correct words, but that was what he could remember; or maybe it was just what his head wanted it to be.
His eyes followed her movement, as she opened an alcohol wipe. As soon as she began to clean it, he let his eyes rest on the wounds. It didn’t really hurt at all. Okay, maybe it started to sting a little, but it was alright. The right hand was closed into a fist once, as it stung a bit more. Why did alcohol have to sting so much? he did see her eyes look up at him once in a while, but his eyes were still locked at the wound.
As she stopped the cleaning and found some gauze, he looked wondering at her. Crashing mugs or getting hurt by something, he thought to himself, wondering what she mean. As she elaborated her question, without him asking, lifted his eyebrows slightly. He had not seen that coming. He tried to think about how he should explain it. Her cousin got tense too. He seemed like a violent man, the way she explained the things he did. Did Lavender think Benjamin was violent? He smiled and chuckled shortly, as she said he didn’t have to answer her. “I guess I’m just species-typical,” he shrugged. “We tend to be quite moody and let out hearts rule our heads,” he added pulling on a slight smile. “I try not to get into situations which get me tense… But your supervisor, he’s…” he stopped himself. He shouldn’t be complaining about it, but she might already know that he didn’t like her supervisor.
He flexed and extended his hand and fingers a couple of times, as she had tied the bandage. “Yeah, somewhere else might be a good idea,” he said looking up at her with a smile.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 2:20 pm

“You remember correctly,” she said with a teasing smile on her lips. “After all, you are here now. Who could say if you would have been, if not just to get the jacket back?” She asked with a crooked smile. She meant no offense, but it could simply be that he didn’t want her company and just his jacket. Or, so it could have seemed to someone else. To her, she was almost certain that it wasn’t the case. Yet, a small shred of doubt always lingered.

As the conversation moved to him being tense and how her cousin did the same thing, he seemed to explain it solely by mentioning the racial aspect of things. She nodded calmly, until he mentioned something about her supervisor. Gently, she raised her hand and placed it carefully on his cheek. “He is a dickhead. I know.” She said, smiling softly at him. She then moved her hand, as she wasn’t even entirely sure if it was okay for her to touch him. Some people had bigger boundaries than her, after all. “Now, let’s get out of here!” She said, taking a step backwards, heading towards the door leading out into the cafe once more. “Don’t forget your jacket,” she said, winking at him, before she reached for a relatively big silk scarf that was draped across another one of the hooks, next to his leather jacket. She placed the scarf over her shoulders, draping it so that it almost looked like a delicate cape rather than a scarf. “Do you have an idea where you would like us to go?” She asked quite curiously. “We could always head back to my place, since you already know the way,” she suggested, smiling cheekily at him. “As long as you won’t smash any of my porcelain. I kinda need it,” she added, winking at him.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 3:33 pm

Benjamin smiled slightly as she said he had been correct. He chuckled at her comment and shook his head a little, “I really hope you don’t think I’m here to get my jacket,” he said, confirming that he wanted to spend time with her, and not necessarily get his jacket back.

As soon as the small siren in front of him, put her hand on his cheek he smiled slightly, even more when she finished his sentence. Something about the touch seemed to calm him just a tiny bit more. She didn’t let her hand rest on his cheek for long – what a shame. “Let’s,” he chuckled following her towards the door. The reminder of the jacket made him take it with him. He would’ve forgotten it, if she hadn’t mentioned it.
Benjamin thought for himself for a moment, as she asked if he had an idea for where they could go to, and about when he reminded himself of a café nearby, she mentioned going to her place and not ruining her porcelain. He chuckled, “I’ll do my best no to break it, alright,” he laughed. “But maybe you should see some of the city instead of the same route from work?” he suggested. He was thinking about going to Juice Stop. If she wanted to see more of the city, he would lead the way to Juice Stop if not, he would direct them south.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 4:13 pm

He had smiled as she had placed a hand on his cheek, which had assured her in that she wasn’t overstepping any boundaries with him. Not yet, at least.
He agreed to at least try not to break any of her porcelain, which gave her the impression that he was going to come home with her. That impression quickly changed as he then suggested that she should see something else than the same route from work back to her place. She smiled, nodding slightly. “That sounds like a good idea! Lead the way, good sir,” she said, as they stepped out into the cafe. Timo was still buzzing with work, and as he saw the two of them getting ready to leave, he tried his best not to be in their way.

Lavender then continued out onto the street; looking at Benjamin briefly. “So, what do you have in mind?” She asked, as she wrapped her hands in corners of the scarf; a little habit she had was to fiddle with things whenever she wasn’t sure on what was to happen. Her hair, which had been braided down over her shoulder, seemed to have loosened itself somewhere between her reaching for the first aid kit and them stepping outside. Instead of the elegant braid, her hair was flowing freely in the afternoon breeze. A part of her wondered when it would be the best time and place to tell him about it all, but at the same time, she wasn’t even sure if she should tell him. After all, what good would come of it? What if he decided he wasn’t going to waste his time with a ticking time bomb?.. Lost in thought for a moment, she bit her lower lip.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Benjamin couldn’t stop smiling, when she referred to him as a good sir. “Follow me, malady,” he said continuing the theme she had picked up. Benjamin did his best to keep his focus on Lavender, as they crossed the café, but just the smell of the supervisor made him slightly tense. The supervisor seemed to have picked the smart-card today, since he didn’t interfere with them leaving. As they got to the door to the café, Benjamin hold it open for Lavender, so that she could get out first, but also so that he could send the supervisor a mad look, as soon as Lavender had passed Benjamin.

Benjamin then followed her out and showed her in the right direction, which also led to a question, “We’re going to Juice Stop,” he said with a slight smile. “It’s quite down to earth and sometimes there’s live music,” he explained before he looked at her. Should he push a button and say she shouldn’t try to assist the musicians? Nah. “They got some of the best milkshakes, and I think you should try one!” he said with a smile. He was just about to say he would gladly pay for it and anything she’d like in a drugstore if she didn’t like the milkshake, but then he remembered that she had said she wanted to pay for a drink because he had saved her. He didn’t want to talk about payment, because if he had the chance, he would pay for them both.
He realized she bit her lips thoughtfully, “So… There was something you were going to tell me, right?” he said, almost as if he was poking a bear with a stick.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 7:12 pm

‘’Alrighty then!’’ she said, as he explained that they were going to something called Juice Stop. She had never heard of the place, let alone been there, so it was a pleasant exploration to do with him, for sure. Down to earth, and with live music? She was sold big time by those statements. As he then said something about their milkshakes, she chuckled. It could hardly be better milkshakes than those at the Shack back in Oregon, she thought to herself. A bit of homesickness then seemed to take a hold on her, which she shrugged off as she realized she had been lost in thought, and Benjamin reminded her that she wanted to tell him something. For a moment, she considered saying that it was nothing; that it didn’t matter. But it wasn’t nothing, and it did certainly matter - which was the main reason she nodded calmly. ‘’Yeah, there was,’’ she said, as she gave a small nod for them to begin walking towards the Juice Stop.

‘’I mentioned earlier how I became lightheaded last time, right? - well, it’s something I’ve dealt with all my life. You see, I was born a great deal earlier than expected. As a fetus, the heart has a certain function where the chambers aren’t closed off. It is one of the last things to close up leading up to birth,’’ she explained. It was easier to talk about if she kept it distanced; spoke about it if it was a common thing. ‘’Since I was born way too early, my heart wasn’t ready. I was born with a broken heart, so to speak. If I got excited, angry - anything really that would make my pulse rise and my heart beat faster or harder, could damage the unclosed wall and kill me,’’ she said, before she looked over at him for the first time since she decided to explain the situation. ‘’I’ve been a regular at the children’s hospital all my life, all up until I turned 21. If we are counting years, I have spent a total of 13 years in a hospital bed,’’ she explained, before she looked down at her feet as they walked. ‘’It is almost healed up now, however. As long as I don’t freak out completely, and keep my pulse at a steady rate, I’m perfectly splendid,’’ she said, looking at him once more and sending him a calm smile. ‘’I get dizzy, whenever I’m about to overexert myself. I guess that whatever happened last time, well… Yeah, now you know why I suddenly rushed home. I prefer to pass out on my own floor rather than on the street,’’ she admitted. She couldn’t get herself to admit that he had somewhat excited her with all their teasing and sudden intimate position as she wrote down her number. He was a friend, after all. Admitting to being turned on by him was most likely the stupidest thing she could do, and a surefire way to make him ghost her for good.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 7:55 am

Benjamin was wondering if it had been the right time to ask her about what she wanted to explain. It seemed important and the way she had acted made it seem like it wasn’t anything great and she didn’t really seem sure if Benjamin should know. He chose to keep his mouth shut; hopefully she would let the mouth run herself.

He nodded slightly at the reminder about her being lightheaded when they left each other the other day. The nodding continued as she spoke, so she knew he was actively listening. They way she explained how a heart could be malfunctioning on a fetus, which was born too early, gave a great deal of a hint that it was what she had trouble with. Maybe she didn’t know if he should know because he was so overprotective or maybe she had figured he was a blood demon and that her heart might seem too different? He had no clue why she had kept the information back, besides they barely knew each other, even though he certainly would call her a friend.
The brown eyes looked up at her, as she mentioned she had been born with a ‘broken heart’. Something about it just seemed slightly comical, but he didn’t laugh or chuckle at it. Luckily he hadn’t done that, because right after she basically said she was a ticking bomb. There was no way she had any fun experiences with having a broken heart. He pulled lightly on a smile, as she looked at him. He was going to be there for her.
He understood that she hadn’t really been out and about in the world, the way she had spent most of her life in a hospital bed. But luckily she seemed to feel better now. Splendid… Except for the fact that she couldn’t freak out. So he had freaked her out. What else could it have been that made her lips seem slightly blue and her heart beat differently? His thoughts about having freaked her out was only confirmed more, by the way she said she would get dizzy of overexerting and not really wanting to explain what happened last time. Even though his thoughts were spiraling around about how he could’ve scared her, he seemed to pull a bit on a smile when she mentioned she would rather pass out on her own floor. He waited a bit, to be sure that she had nothing more to say, and to figure out what he wanted to ask her. “Did I scare you?” he asked slowly looking at her, to see her reaction

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 11:33 am

As she had explained the main components of her current situation, he seemed to have been silent and simply listening to her. It was nice to be listened to, as they had neglected that part majorly back when she lived at her parents’ house. Why? Because she always would be asking why they couldn’t be going out on a vacation; camping or something. Always, no matter what she had to ask for, it had been a no. Of course, with the explanation that she would risk getting ill again. She had hated that situation every damned time.
However, as she was done explaining, and Benjamin finally said something, it confused her slightly. ‘’Scare me?’’ she repeated, looking up at him. ‘’Oh dear, no! Quite the opposite,’’ she finally admitted, looking down at the path in front of them once more. ‘’Can we just leave it at the fact that I was maybe a bit too pleased about standing that close to you?’’ she asked, before she looked back at him. ‘’But no, Benjamin. You did not scare me - no one bit!’’ she said, smiling softly at him. ‘’Even though I fear you might have given the poor lamp post a mighty huge fright when I left,’’ she said, winking at him.

‘’Anyway! How’s the hand?’’ she asked, nodding towards his left hand which she had bandaged earlier. After all, she was slightly more concerned about him might hurting than if she had embarrassed herself. In case he got uncomfortable about her admitting that she quite liked the intimate position they had shared last time, then he would simply have to either say something or leave it at that. Regardless; he had asked, and she had answered. ‘’I feel like I have to add something… Just so that you know, because I know that you saw it last time. Most of the time, when my pulse gets high, my heart can’t keep up. Then, the oxygen level in my blood drops massively, which is what turns my lips blue. Just so you know,’’ she said with a soft smile. ‘’I hope that I haven’t scared you off completely with that information,’’ she chuckled, giving him a slight nudge with her elbow.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 7:41 pm

She repeated his question, clearly confused. She almost interrupted herself, as she realized the what he had said. The opposite? ”What?” he said and tried to connect with her eyes. Why didn’t she want to look at him? Her explanation came soon after. Too pleased? What does that me-… Oh… He pulled on a gentle smile before he looked downwards, checking where he stepped. He had liked where she stood too, when she wrote her number on his wrist. There was so many factors that played along, because in the position they had stood in, he had both wanted to feast from her and be more intimate. He looked up at her with a wider smile, when she reassured him that he hadn’t scared her. And then she mentioned the lamppost. He opened his mouth to defend himself, but closed it again, pressing his lips together, while thinking. “I- eh… I’m sorry,” he didn’t really know what to say about the lamppost, he had just been so mad at himself that he thought he had scared her. Of course, he had hoped that she didn’t see it, but she might’ve heard it and been able to piece things together when she went outside the next day. Her comment also made him forget that he had to ask her a favor.

She mentioned his hand, and he lifted it up between them, looking at it. “It’s fine. It is just slightly sore,” he shrugged and moved his fingers a bit, feeling how the hand was still slightly irritated from the cuts.
He raised an eyebrow as she told she wanted to add something. His eyes went from his hand to her eyes. While she elaborated, he nodded slowly, smiling a bit. He wanted to know if there was anything he could do, but before he could say anything, it seemed like she needed reassurance that he wasn’t scared of her heart being a ticking bomb. “No, no, of course not,” he said shaking his head at her with a smile giving her a gentle pat on the shoulder, hopefully just enough to push her slightly out of balance, so she would have to take a step to the side, to catch herself. Unless she fell, he would ask her for the favor. “Would you mind telling me if you are not feeling alright? And is there anything I can do?” he asked, scratching the back of his head. It would be much easier to relax if she could tell him if she wasn't alright, even though, there was a chance she couldn't. If she was falling from the gentle pat on the shoulder, he would immediately catch her.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 9:02 pm

As he seemed to understand what she had meant by ‘the opposite’, she decided not to dwell any more on it. Especially since the noticed that smile on his lips; gentle and somewhat pleased with himself. However, as she mentioned the lamppost, he seemed rather frustrated that she had noticed it. Calmly, she placed a hand on his lower arm; near his wrist. ‘’Don’t you dare apologize when you did nothing wrong,’’ she said in a caring tone. After all, the lamppost had provoked him; or so she would have said, if it wasn’t for her fear of being stigmatized as ‘her with the terrible humor’.
When he replied about his hand, she removed hers from his arm. After all, she still needed to keep up the personal space-thing. She couldn’t just touch someone without their consent. That would be wrong. ‘’I’m glad that it’s not something more serious,’’ she said, nodding towards his hand as he moved his fingers a bit.

She hadn’t scared him off. To that, she exhaled in a relieved sigh; smiling slightly. After all, she had been more than just a bit scared that he might find it too much to handle; too many limitations and boundaries - just like a certain ex-boyfriend had prior to her moving from Oregon. A gentle pat was given on her shoulder, which made her do a sidestep to make sure she wouldn’t be tumbling over. She chuckled at him, wanting to repay the act, but he asked her a favor as she was just about to give him a nudge too. ‘’Sure thing,’’ she agreed; smiling affirmative at him. ‘’I usually just have to lie down for a moment when it happens, don’t worry too much - okay?’’ she asked, as she knew how people had a tendency to worry greatly on her behalf. ‘’Now, Benjamin.. You know something very personal about me now. Anything you wouldn’t mind sharing about yourself? If not, it is totally okay, no pressure! I’m just curious as ever!’’ she admitted, jumping slightly to emphasize how she was a bit childish at that point.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 10:01 pm

The gentle hand on his forearm, made him look towards her, as she spoke. A mixture of a scoff and a chuckle left him. “I hit a lamppost…” he chuckled as if he was trying to convince her, that what he had done was wrong. He shouldn’t just walk around knocking lampposts over. She seemed to care, even though it to him, was quite ridiculous to hit a lamppost. He gained nothing from it.
Benjamin didn’t mind her touch, but it seemed just a notch too much to demand it when she removed her hand. “Well luckily your porcelain isn’t holy,” he said, as if should make sense to anyone. As a demon, holy objects could harm them more than other things.

It was clear that the tale about her heart had made her worried that Benjamin would chance his perspective of her. To him, it just gave him a bigger fan of understanding.
Luckily, she just sidestepped, and it seemed like she was about to pay back but stopped just before. “Thanks,” he said with a crooked smile. It would make things so much easier. Unless she was the type who wouldn’t tell when she wasn’t alright, because she was worried of being a burden. No matter what, no one was a burden to Benjamin. He could handle it. He nodded as she told him she just had to lie down. “I’ll do my best,” he said with a smile.
Her question made him pull thoughtfully on a crooked smile while they walked the last meters to the Juice Stop. “I… I got an adoptive sister?” he said slightly unsure if it was ‘good enough’. “I really like to be active and do sports?” he said shrugging slightly. “Were here,” he said, while laying his bandaged hand on her shoulder, so she might stop walking. He then held the door for her, so they could get inside, already welcomed by some of the live music.

Sidst rettet af Benjamin Søn Nov 29, 2020 12:06 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 10:14 pm

To most people, including those who knew of her terrible humor, she could be considered quite the jokester at times. So, when he mentioned having hit the lamppost, she looked at him with a teasing gleam in her eye; ‘’That lamppost had it coming! You have no clue how many times I’ve been almost hammering my head into it because I was late for work!’’ she said, winking to let him know that she was just messing with him - although there was some truth in the story; she was far too often on the course to meet that lamppost way too confrontational because she was in a hurry.
‘’Calling it ‘my’ porcelain might be a slight error in judgement, dearest Benjamin. I do not own the café nor the porcelain. I think you will find my abilities as a pottery-maker quite subpar,’’ she joked, smiling even more teasingly at him; having a laugh at her own expense.

Lavender knew that when it came to people worrying about her, it was for the better that she told them when she was unwell. She didn’t mind that. She knew that being perceived as weak or vulnerable was an issue, but she didn’t care. Her well being came first. ‘’Of course. I wouldn’t dream of letting you get worried because I’m too stupid to warn you,’’ she said in a calm tone; as if it was the most obvious thing in the world - because, to her, it was!
As he then told her something about himself, that he had a sister, she smiled brightly. ‘’That sounds wonderful! I only have my brothers. They don’t know shit about makeup or boys. Quite a boring conversation to have with them!’’ she chuckled softly, and as he then added that he liked to do sports and be active, she nodded calmly. ‘’I bet you do!’’ she said; not mentioning why she said it like that. She had seen the lower part of his arms, and already by that view alone, she could figure he would be very pleasing to the eye in all matters. Then, he placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her, as they had arrived at the Juice Stop. She looked at him, rather excited. He opened the door; holding it for her to enter, and already then a sweet mixture of melodies greeted them. She stepped inside, and then a step to the side so that he could follow her while still being by her side. ‘’Show the way, good sir!’’ she chuckled, as she looked over at him with a spark in her eye. She adored teasing him ever so slightly, as he most of the time teased her back. She loved that.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Benjamin couldn’t hold back a laugh, as she explained why he hadn’t done anything wrong with hitting the lamppost. “Then it definitely deserved what it got,” he said nodding towards her, being very specific in his opinion. Some truth was also hidden in his sentence, just like hers. He would never wish for her to get hurt, and would definitely do what he could to defend her.
He chuckled slightly as she tried to correct him about him saying ‘your porcelain’, of course he had meant the café’s porcelain. “You have to prove to me that you can’t do pottery,” he dared her with a wide smile on her lips. “I’ll gladly get the materials, if you’re up for the challenge,” he said. Maybe Lavender would find a new hobby?

A calm smile was sent in Lavenders direction, as she said she wouldn’t be too stupid to warn him. It certainly made it easier to pack away the box with the information about her heart and save it for later use.
Benjamin listened, as she shared more about herself. She was quite an open person. “You’re brothers doesn’t know anything about boys?” he chuckled looking at her. Quite so naturally, she took the spotlight, even though she had tried to give it to him. “Wait – are you bored talking to me? I don’t talk about neither makeup or boys” he teased her, well knowing he wasn’t her brother.
“What?” he said looking at her, slightly confused, as she seemed to know that he liked being active. Sure, he was muscular, but maybe it was just… Genetics? Seeing his dad, no one would believe it was genetics that kept him muscular. His dad was quite slim, with a much thicker chaotic and violent aura. Maybe Benjamin was just fishing for more straight forward replies.
Benjamin followed right behind Lavender into the café, getting up right next to her with a slight smile. As she told him to show the way, he natrually suggested his hand, so he could lead her the way “Of course malady,” he said. Realizing it might be too intimate to suggest a hand and maybe only something couples did, he would try to make it look like a smooth hand gesture instead, unless she took it. He then led them forward so they could see the menu. He leaned slightly to the side she stood on, while pointing towards the menu of milkshakes. “They got quite a few. Pick anything,” he said, hinting that he would pay for them both. “I think I’ll take a toffee milkshake,” he said while looking at the menu, before he looked at Lavender. He wouldn’t judge her at all if she picked something plain. Sometimes I could be the best to pick something plain, like vanilla, to compare with other places.

Sidst rettet af Benjamin Søn Nov 29, 2020 12:06 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 11:25 pm

He challenged her to prove her terrible lack of skills in pottery? - he sure was a brave one! ‘’Oh, I’m up for it! - but only if you give it a try as well!’’ she chuckled, knowing all too well that her terrible pottery skills could be confirmed by the horrible ashtray she had sitting in a cabinet back at home. It looked more like a cat poop than an ashtray - and the date etched into it confirmed that it was no more than a couple of months old. She needed to remind herself to put it away before she had any visitors for that display of her lacking skills wasn’t anything to write home about.

‘’you know what I mean!’’ she sighed dramatically at him, as he chuckled while asking if her brother knew nothing about boys. ‘’They know nothing of.. you know… how to get a boy’s attention,’’ she said, shrugging. Her brothers were as straight as uncooked pasta. No worries on not getting the genetic material passed on to future generations there. Lavender, however… Well, she could sway a bit if she wanted to. Teasingly, he asked about if he bored her, to which she answered brutally honest; ‘’No, because you are the ‘boy’ my brothers knew nothing off,’’. What she meant by that, he was to figure out for himself. In some way, she had hinted quite a lot to that fact, but as they were still getting to know each other, she wasn’t going to try to figure out anything about where they stood.
‘’What? - oh… I noticed your arms last time, and again when I fixed your hand. You seem to be quite fit,’’ she explained. She considered elaborating, but decided not to. After all, he seemed to get the idea, hopefully.
Suggesting his hand to lead the way, she chuckled at him. ‘’What a gentleman you are, mister,’’ she said in a low voice, before she took his hand. She followed him to the spot where they could see the menu, and quite naturally, she smiled by the thought of a sweet treat. She was, in any way possible, a sucker for sweets. ‘’How about I try the same as you? You seem to be quite the connoisseur,’’ she said, looking at him for a moment, before she realized that she had yet to let go of his hand. She gave it a tiny and gentle squeeze - almost as light as a feather - before she released his hand and moved her eyes to the source of the music for a moment - awaiting his next move.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 12:06 am

“Deal,” he said, “Be both have to keep what the other makes,” he said. Hopefully it would make her try to do her best, and not just slob around. He, himself, had never played with clay or pottery, but he had a quite calm hand, if he wasn’t getting tense. He believed that he might be able to do something quite nice and he would definitely do his best.

He laughed as she sighed dramatically at his comment. “Well, it doesn’t seem like you needed them to tell you anything,” he said quite calmly shrugging slightly. She certainly had his attention. And gosh, she was a siren. It almost came with her genetics to draw attention. But of course, if she meant attention as in a flowing conversation; she was just as great with that. He was very straight himself, but he had just talked to his sister, from time to time about her interests, it seemed to help him a lot. One thing he had learned was being funny and honest was very important to most girls. As she explained that he was the boy his brothers knew nothing off, he understood it as if she wanted his full attention. “Really?” he said just to be sure she wasn’t just saying something to make him shut up about being boring. He was definitely teasing her.
He glanced at his arms as she explained why she had been so sure of why he liked sports and being active. That explains a lot. He chuckled shortly, “I guess I am,” almost as if he never knew he was quite fit. He had definitely not spent time looking at himself in the mirror, flexing to his own reflection. It was certainly a boy thing.
Benjamin was glad that she took his hand, because if she hadn’t she might’ve realized it anyway, making a slight fool of himself. “Any day, miss” he replied in an equally low voice. As he looked at Lavender, it was almost as seeing a child looking at the gifts under the Christmas tree, the way she smiled. He shortly looked at the menu, as she suggested to get the same as him. “I’m almost a regular,” he said with a wide smile, before he felt how she gave him a soft and gentle squeeze and let his hand go. With his face pointing towards the menus, his eyes glanced over at her, seeing that she looked for the source of music. He took a chance and let his hand seek hers, just to give it a slight squeeze - not at all as light as hers – before he let it go, almost as fast as he had taken it, and stepped forward to place an order. “Two toffee milkshakes, please,” he said. “And an extra pump in each,” he almost whispered. Most people thought it only was ‘white chicks’ who wanted extra of something, but Benjamin had lured the magic in extra pumps, spending time with Caroline. He paid, let the Juice Stop keep the receipt, before he turned around to face Lavender with a smile. “How many brothers do you have?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 12:28 am

‘’I shall refrain from making a mug then! Wouldn’t want to risk needing the first aid kit again,’’ she had said, winking at him. Leaving it at that, she had agreed to the terms. Whatever she made, he would be allowed to bring home and keep. Now she needed to figure out what to make… Perhaps a miniature lamppost?

As Benjamin stated that Lavender didn’t need her brothers to tell her anything, she smiled teasingly at him. ‘’Maybe I’m just lucky? Beginner’s luck is quite often at play,’’ she said, winking at him. After all, no matter what they said, it was quite clear that they shared an interest in each other. He had intrigued her as well, playing that tall and handsome knight in shining armor. Then, he seemed to be both teasing her and searching for a confirmation of the notion that she was seeking his attention. ‘’Yeah, really!’’ she said, chuckling. ‘’Is it so hard to believe?’’ she asked, winking at him. ‘’You are sweet, attentive and handsome. Who wouldn’t want your undivided attention?’’ she asked, rhetorically. However, she feared that she was overstepping the line between innocent endeavors and straight up flirting. Should she be more careful? Perhaps…
While deciding on what to order, Lavender had held his hand. Then, as she had released it after giving it a gentle squeeze; looking towards the source of the music, she felt his hand once more seeking hers, only to give it a slightly firmer squeeze and then letting go. Her stomach tickled with butterflies, making her bite her lower lip as she looked down for a moment to gather her stray thoughts - even though it was rather hard when all the thoughts wanted was to demand even more physical interactions.
He went to order for them, and even though she had offered to pay, she never got the chance. However, enchanted by the music, she closed her eyes and swayed a bit. It had been weeks since she had been dancing; she had yet to find a studio in Gaia. She missed it dearly, and cursed herself internally for not having the studio-situation sorted by now. As Benjamin then turned to face Lavender, she opened her eyes and looked at him; slightly dazed. She needed to return from her thoughts, which did cost her a moment or two. ‘’Well, I have two brothers; Jackson and Marius. I’m the middle child, causing all the problems,’’ she admitted in a chuckle. She glanced slightly down at his hand before she looked back up at his face. ‘’What about you? Is it just you and your sister?’’ she asked; sincerely hoping she didn’t overstep.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart   I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart Empty

I run on coffee and chaos, sweetheart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» A cup of christmas coffee
» A coffee date?
» Café Coffee And Business Deals
» So baby bro, up for a coffee? - Julian
» Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum