Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Boom boom goes my heart

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

Boom boom goes my heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 6:27 pm

DATE 31.01.2021
TIME Early afternoon
WEATHER Cold, skies clear and suns out
ATTIRE https://i.gifer.com/TQX0.gifoutfit

This could not be happening.
That was all she could think about as she slowly got up from the ground, she lived in a small apartment complex, a two-story building, on the ground and then the other was connected with a metal stair and up to a metal bridge that let you access the second-floor apartments. Hers was the first one that you would get too on the second floor. But there wasn’t a building anymore, a blast had sent her from her door over the railing back to the ground. As she looked to her right, she saw what once had been a piece of her apartment door, now it was just charred wood. This could not be happening! All of her researched had been in there, all of this artifact that Tidus had her working on, but as her ears slowly stopped ringing and her eyes could focus on what was in front of her, it hit her, Zadkiel was supposed to be come by today, not only that she had told him were the extra key had been hiding!
She got up so fast that her knees gave out, she stumbled to the ground “Shit” she hissed, as pain shot through her side, her hand grabbed hold of where the pain came from and she felt how blood soaked through. This was bad, but if Zadkiel was in there she had to find him, and fast!
She got up, and started running towards the burning building, without so much a though for her own safety she started to looked through the rubble while screaming his name, he couldn’t be dead, everything but that!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 6:54 pm

Clothing: Outfit

Zadkiel had packed everything he needed to serve a great meal for Letha. He wanted to be sure that his meal would be a success, just like the pancakes he had made the other day. His brown jacket was laying underneath all of the things he had packed on the backseat. He sat in his dark car, driving behind a tractor. There simply hadn’t been a open window to get in front of the tractor, so even though he had planned to arrive early, so he could get to know her kitchen before he had to cook, he was late.

Turn left. said a computer voice, and Zadkiel did as told, driving down her street, fully enjoying himself – even though he was late. But all of a sudden, he could see an explosion and dark ashy fog raise from the burning building. Shortly he looked at his navigator – just to be sure it wasn’t Let…
He let the speeder hit the floor the last couple of hundred meters, before he quickly hit the break in front of her apartment and rushed out. He could hear her scream his name and he quickly let his big white wings unfold from his back, and with a simple movement, he was in the air, and within a quick second, he was landed on the platform. Being a pureblood angel had its advantages. “Letha!” he yelled before he covered his mouth with his elbow and started entering the burning building. His wings were quite large and almost shined in the fire; luckily not catching on fire – yet.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 11:21 am

Her hands were getting more and more bloody as they without thought for her own self, started to rip the bricks and rubble away from the ground, the first thought was to look where the kitchen had been. There was a giant beam in the way from the roof, that she lifted as it was nothing, there was no time to think about that other could she her supernatural strength, she had to find him. Please don’t be dead, please don’t be dead. Her thought screamed in her head, as she tried to dig through the debris. And that’s when she heard it, him yelling her name but it wasn’t from within the apartment, but by the door. She stood up and ran towards the door, not watching the flames or where she was stepping, she needed to make sure it was not her own mind making stuff up. But there he was, with his beautiful white wings. “Zadkiel!” she almost cried, as she ran towards him, and jumped into his arms. “I thought, I thought!” she sobbed, as her bruised and bloody hands grabbed his face, and pressed her lips towards his. What would she had done if he hadn’t been alive? She didn’t dare to think about it, as she greedily pressed her body towards him, making sure he was actually there in her arms.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 11:52 am

He could see how a beam was thrown away deeper inside the appartment, but not surely who was throwing it, but as he had called it seemed like there was some kind of reaction. The sound from the lames and all of the burning things seemed to cancel out any footsteps to be heard. He did his best to walk through the burning building, without knowing the construction of it, but he didn’t get far, before he could see a wounded, running Letha. He hurried towards her, slightly more cautious of where he stepped than her. Her hands grabbed around his face, he could feel that they were wet from blood and the smell of iron quickly reached his nose. He swung his arms around her in an embrace. His wings trying to cover her up as much as possible, protecting her from the flames. “I’m here. I’m here,” he said, trying to calm her down, while he tried to look around for anything suspicious. Clues. The overwhelming heat and dark ash flowing in the apartment, made him realize how much they needed to get out and luckily the roof was completely blown away. “Hold on,” he said, before he tightened his embrace and with a fast movement with his wings they were off the ground and somewhat calmly flying away from the building. He landed on a grass field close to her apartment, but far away enough so they couldn’t feel the heat radiation. “Are you hurt?” he already knew her hands were bloody, but was there something he hadn’t noticed yet? Everything had gone so fast.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 12:04 pm

Hold on? What did he mean, hold on? A scream left her lips as he pushed from the ground and send them flying out of the burning building. Maybe she should have mention that tiny fact that she was so frighten of flying, somehow heights were okay, she had been in twelfth stories buildings, shooting people miles away. But flying and she could look around, not her cup of tea.
Her arms tighten around Zadkiel as he flew away from her apartment building towards a small patch of grass. Are you hurt? Her legs were shaking, as she finally felt the ground safely under her feet “Give a woman a warning next time” she quaked and put her hands on her knees, trying to calm her breath. She didn’t really know where the anxiety from flying came from, when she had gone to the middle east she had been flying, but it had been a closed off flying machine where you couldn’t look out.

I think I got some splinters in the side” she finally said as her breathing came under control, and stood up straight, taking a look at where she had pressed her hands as pain had shot through her. True enough a splinter from the door, around her hand’s length was sticking out of her body. “That’s just what you need” she sighed, and grabbed it to pull it out, again not thinking about the fact that Zadkiel didn’t know what she was. Her wounds would soon close, and she would be just fine.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 12:34 pm

She screamed a they got of the building, but he made sure to hold her tightly. He was not going to let go of her; and even if something were to happen, he would be fast enough to catch her again.
Give a woman a warning next time. Was she afraid of heights? How careless he had been. “Sorry,” he apologized, letting the conversation about heights be saved for another day. Todays plan had changed to be about her safety. He did his best to observe her movements, breathing, sweat, crying, laughing or being pale… Well paler than she normally was.

When she had her breathing under control, she mentioned splinters, and he quickly noticed the big splinter in the side of her. As if she was careless about the wound and the bleeding, she grabbed it. Zadkiel immediately stepped closer, trying to stop her from pulling it out just yet. “Letha, don’t!” he said, hoping she wouldn’t pull it out or that his hands were fast enough to stop her. He worried from her side to her eyes.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 1:05 pm

She pulled it out as soon as he told her to stop, and looked towards him whit big eyes, oh yeah that might not have been the best idea. “It’s fine” she played it off and smiled towards him “I heal quite quickly so you don’t need to worry” she added and took a deep breath. “I’m so glad you weren’t in the house, I was just so scared if something had happened to you” she finally said, as she took a step towards him, and her arms snaked around his waist and laid her head on his chest. She took his sent in, it was of course blended with the smoke from the still burning building. But other than that, it was his own smell and it calmed her down. “I’m so glad you’re okay” she said once more, as if she couldn’t believe all this had just happened. Well if anything bad happened it would be in Gaia so much was sure.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 11:48 pm

She pulled it out, and Zadkiel looked at the splinter with big eyes. It’s fine. “No, Letha. You-” His words were crumbling in his mouth as she explained that she healed quickly. “But we-” She took a step closer and put her arms around him in an embrace. He was still surprised by the fact that she didn’t care about the wound, but only about him. Slowly he let his arms fold around her in another embrace. She surely smelled like a bonfire, but he probably did that too. “I was late,” he said, slowly caressing her back, once again letting his wings surround them. The white feathers had gotten dirty by the soot and it would definitely be a long process to get them clean gain – but he could manage. He didn’t even care how his wings looked right now. “I’m glad that you not hurt anymore than this,” he whispered – of course he would’ve been much happier if none of it had happened – but that wasn’t reality right now. He loosened his grip a bit to replace one of his hands on her chin, hopefully being able to make her look into his brown eyes. “I think we should get you to the hospital,” he said, quite so serious. “Just to be sure,” his voice was slightly softer.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 2:57 pm

I’m so happy you were late” she whispered against his chest, she let him push her a little away so he could put his hand by her chin her greyish eyes looked into his. “There is really no point” she whispered and pulled a face, maybe she should just tell him? No not here, not like this “I’ll tell you why, if you, could we go somewhere else? Then I’ll tell you why” she sighed, as she heard the sirens in the distance “Or we might have to stay just to tell what has happened to the police” it was not have she had envisioned their evening together, she had even bought some expensive bottles of wine, and found some of her favorite movies they could have watched. But now it was all ruined.

_______

I was standing in front of the door when it blew up, I was working on a case, so I think it was more about destroying evidence end actually getting rid of me” she explained and nodded as the officer asked some more question, it took around half an hour and her sitting in the ambulance where they looked at wounds only to figure out that it was already closing up, so she got the good to go.
“Everything is fine, want to get out of here?” she asked Zadkiel and smiled a little hesitant.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 3:15 pm

Zadkiel chuckled lightly, as she whispered that she was happy that he was late. He too was happy about it now. He lifted an eyebrow as she explained that there was no point in going to the hospital, and elaborated that she could tell him why somewhere else. “Okay,” he said with a worried look. He just wished that she wouldn’t pass out or anything worse with the wounds she had. As soon as he heard the sirens, he nodded that it might be a good idea to stay and explain.

“Letha and I was supposed to eat dinner together. I was just lucky that I was late,” his side of the story was told to another officer than the one who was talking to Letha. They stood quite some meters from each other, so they couldn’t replicate their stories. The officer even asked for further information about how they knew each other and what their relationship was. It wasn’t like the officer was curious, but he wanted to be sure that Zadkiel wouldn’t be another target to get Letha down.
Zadkiel made sure to sit nearby where her wounds were being checked. If they had to leave with her, he wanted to know. He wouldn’t let her travel alone; after all, she had been so worried. At some point, she got up and approached Zadkiel. He once glanzed at the ambulance people, to see if they seemed worried – but they didn’t. “Yeah, let’s get out of here,” he chuckled, pulling on a light crooked smile. “We can take my car somewhere? Or maybe you’d like to walk?” he asked tilting his head slightly. They could eat dinner together another day.

Sidst rettet af Zadkiel Søn Feb 28, 2021 3:37 pm, rettet 1 gang
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 3:35 pm

She nodded slowly “If you don’t mind, could we go to my offices? It’s downtown in Aston just on the border between Southside and Aston” she explained and looked at him, it was clear she was sorry she had to ask this of him “There is a little kitchen there, should be okay to fit our needs for too night – I hope” she added and, walked over to the side of the car and looked at him, she couldn’t believe how sweet he always was, could this boy ever do anything wrong? She also didn't abandoned the night alone all together.

She gave directions towards the offices as they finally came to a small neighborhood, her offices were almost taken out of the old moves. A front door with a square cut out, with a matted window in, so you couldn’t look through it with her last name and private detective standing under her name. Again, she had a secret hiding place for her key as she slowly removed one of the bricks and got the key to open it.
It was a small office, you came into a small hallway where one could hang one’s coats, and then from there you walked into her offices that contained a very old desk, carved in black ebony wood and an old fashion typewriter. And to old armchairs.

Now there was a small apartment attached to the offices, if you opened the second door beside the one that would lead you out to the hallway, were there would be a new door leading to a small bathroom, and then there was just enough space for a stove, three cabinets and old sleeping couch that you could fold out into a double bed, it had served her great on those cases that just never really seemed to have an end.
I’m just going to take a look around and make sure, nothing is out of order okay?” she said, and smiled before she took a look around, both looking for other bombs and missing material.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 4:46 pm

Zadkiel nodded slightly, ”Sure, I’ll manage” he said, with a lovely smile, before he led the way to his car. He truly didn’t mind driving off to somewhere else with her – she could even lead them to Rome, and he wouldn’t mind – except for the fact that he still wouldn’t rest probably, before he found Seraphina or knew that she was safe.

Zadkiel drove safely, and didn’t miss a turn, when she gave him directions. He collected the things he had brought for today’s evening and followed her to the door. The office certainly made him feel somewhat like a private detective. As of now, that wasn’t his dream occupation, but he certainly understood why it seemed like an exciting job. He smiled a crooked smile, as she found a key behind a loose brick – just as she had told with her apartment. Zadkiel put the bag of stuff down, as she said she wanted to check if everything seemed to be alright. Therefore, he chose to keep his jacket on and wait for her to tell him that he could enter.

He would then take of his jacket and hung it. With a secure grip, he caught the bag and would step towards her. He didn’t feel like exploring on his own, “Tour?” he asked with a slight smile.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 4:59 pm

She came out as everything seemed fine; ”alright!” she said with a smile and open the door so he could come in, and took some of his bags so she could help to carry it into the small kitchen. “Tour? Sure!” she laughed and pointed towards the desk and the small file cabinets that stood behind it “This is where most of the magic happens, I have a laptop hidden away in a secret drawer, watch to many James bond movies” she said with a shrug and wasn’t even embarrassed about that fact, James Bond movies was gold. “in here we have the small kitchen and behind that door there is a small bathroom, with a shower – everything I need, so I have somewhere to stay until I find a new apartment” she sighed as she realized that she hadn’t anything left besides the clothes that she had been having here and what she had on.

“What a chaos” she finally said and let out a small sigh and shook her head, and placed the bags on the countertop “I think most utensils are here, but there is a store around the corner if we need anything – anything I can help with?” she finally asked, and looked towards him – “Or should we maybe take a bath?” her brows knitted together, she didn’t really look very well put together and the thought of something else to wear was actually an appealing idea.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 7:39 pm

With a smile, he followed inside, starting the tour with her. James Bond movies were always great to watch, and he had watched most of them. He followed along, while she showed the kitchen and where the bathroom was. I have somewhere to stay, was something that calmed Zadkiel sightly. Surely he would offer her to stay at his parent’s place, but it may be a step to fast and the fact that he still had to take care of Tien was also a reality. It certainly gave him some piece of mind that she could live at her office.

He placed the bags he carried next to the one Letha had carried and turned towards her, as she mentioned it was a chaos. She seemed to be good at distracting herself from the fact that she had just lost her whole apartment, since she talked about utensils. He was quite sure he had mentioned he would bring everything, right? He had carried the utensils he thought he needed in some of the bags, which meant they should have more than enough utensils. Anything I can help with? He looked under his arm, towards the bags, wondering whether if she should help with the cooking or relax herself somewhere – both might be needed. He was about to answer her when she mentioned a bath. It made him slightly nervous, but he managed to perform a charming smile on his lips, before he lifted his thumb to her forehead and let it slide across to collect the soot. “Looks like a bath should be the first thing we arrange, my inverted Simba,” he chuckled and showed how his thumb was black from soot. He almost didn’t want to think about how his wings looked, because they would be a time consumer to get clean. He had retracted his wings before he went to drive his car to her office. He didn’t really give his car much thought, he could always wash it inside. Zadkiel himself had packed extra clothing – just in case he had to sleep at her place and need some fresh clothing for the next day.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 8:20 pm

She couldn’t stop laughing as she felt his finger trace over her forehead and showed her how black it was “Inverted Simba?” she laughed even louder, before she stopped “Wait, my inverted Simba?” she said with a low husky voice, one of her brows raised as she took a step closer, but as it looked like she was converting back to that person she had been two nights ago, a smiled spread over her lips as she pushed his chest a little bit “I’ll let you take a bath first, while I work a little, then I can take one after, how does that sound?” she asked him with a smile, not really letting him actually take an answer, as she walked towards the door that could be closed of giving him all the privacy that he needed. They didn’t need to rush anything, and they had the whole night ahead of them, not only to forget how bad it had started but also everything else, a short period where they didn’t need to worry about family members, that mostly being on Zadkiel part, with both his sisters having problems one missing and the other having deep inner problems.

Just let me know when you’re done” she said as she closed the door, walking over to her desk wanting to sit down in the brown leather chair, a deep sigh left her lips as she sat down. Her legs was tired from a long day of walking around, being thrown off a latch and hammered to the ground, and even as she healed quickly it was still rough for her body everytime something like this happened.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 9:30 pm

Zadkiel laughed with her as she seemed to think ‘inverted Simba’ was a weird expression. He had just removed soot from her face in a line that reminded him of the classical Simba scene. “Yeah,” he laughed, but the smile crumbled as she seemed to pay attention to the fact that he had said ‘my’.  “Too soon?” he asked tilting his head lightly. He hadn’t even paid attention to the fact that he had said ‘my’ himself.
The slight push made him chuckle. She had crowned him to be the first one to take a bath, even though he quickly thought she needed it the most, the warm water, the time… but then again, if he took the bath first, he could be cooking while she was taking her bath. “Fine,” he concluded, shaking his head slightly at her.

“I will,” he said, as she closed the door. He leaned up against the counter and let a hand run though his hair. With a sigh he got into the small bathroom and started taking of his clothing, folding it as usual, laying it on the shut toilet seat. The bathroom was quite small, so to be sure he wouldn’t damage anything he unfolded his wings before he stepped into the shower. He turned around to close the glass door, so water wouldn’t splash around everywhere, but in the movement, his wings knocked over a couple of bottles. “Sorry,” he said before he bowed down to put them back into their spot. Or… He hoped it was the right spot.
The water was turned on and he it didn’t take long before he could see all the soot running off of his body and the inside of his wings. He borrowed a tiny bit of her shampoo for both hair and wings, noticing how the soap turned grey from residue soot. He didn’t do much to his wings, since the natural oils surrounding the feathers protected it from getting dirty; luckily.
As soon as everything seemed clean, he shut of the water and shook his wings like bird, to get excess water of the feathers. There wasn’t much space to whirl them around like he usually did; so, looking like a bird for a second was his only option. He then opened the glass door to pick up a towel and dry his body.
As he stood there, somewhat dry, he looked for his clean clothing, hadn’t he brought it into the bathroom? Darn. He tied the towel around his waist, before he opened the door, entering the kitchen. “Almost done!” he said, before he went to the bags on the kitchen counter looking for his clean clothing, and as soon as he found it he would start with pulling his shirt on, leaving it undone, before he would continue with the rest of his clothing. If she was't too fast, he would tell her, that he was done, when he only had to button his shirt.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 7:34 am

She opened a drawer and pulled out a glass and a bottle of keep scotch, she really needed something to take the edge of, as she poured around two fingers of light golden liquid into the crystal glass. While she took a sip, she pulled out a small lever that at first glance looked like a part of the décor of the table, turned it half a circle around, and a small click was heard, a new lever had popped out and the proceeded to turn that as well until a new clicking sound came and the middle of the tabled pulled down and glided to the left, showing a hiding room were a laptop and some files were laying. She pulled the files and laptop up and closed the room. She quickly opened and started the computer up, she opened the files looked into them, one was of herself trying to trace back who she had been and where she had come from, not that she had found very much but it was a start.

Letha had been so occupied with her own thoughts and the things she was researching that when Zadkiel called out, the only thing she heard was done. It took a little while, why she closed down everything and put it back into the hidden room. She stood up and walked towards the kitchen and opened it, only to see Zadkiel jump into his pants “Oh! Sorry!” she exclaimed and giggled as she turned around “I thought you said you were done, sorry!” though her voice didn’t really sound sorry, as there was a slight laugh to it, “I’m just going to pick up some clothes for myself then” she closed the door again, and opened the bottom drawer of one of the two file cabinets and as she got it out she walked back to the door and knocked on it “Done now?” she asked, and would only open it as she got confirmation.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 8:18 am

Zadkiel heard how something seemed to click in the office, but he didn’t really think much of it and just continued to dress up. Suddenly the door to the kitchen opened and Zadkiel looked from his knees to the door, slightly surprised. I thought you said you were done! “Almost done, I said,” he laughed with her. He chuckled shaking his head as he pulled his pants all the way up. He then lean up against the counter and started with his shirt, smiling for himself. Done now? “Yeah, come in,” he said as he buttoned the last few buttons.

“Should I start cooking, or do you want me to wait?” he asked, looking at her, nodding towards the bags behind him. His fingers worked while he looked at her. If she wanted both bathroom and kitchen for herself, he would approach her, only to smile at her on his way past her and into the office. If she alright with food, he would turn around and start unpacking the bags.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 7:43 pm

She opened the door and walked slowly inside still with a smile on her face, as he asked her about starting to cook, she didn’t really know how to answer. She could just be honest, she remembered herself and nodded “Yeah if you don’t need help, that would be great! I’m starving” she said, as she popped into the bathroom, where she started to laugh “Did you shake yourself like a dog or something, there is water everywhere!” she took another toweled from the small cabinet over the toilet and put it on the toilet seat with her clothes. She quickly took her dirty clothes of and left it on the floor so it would dirty things too much.

When she was done, she pulled on her sweatpants and a blue hoodie, and walked out still drying her hair. “That smells really good already, what are we having?” she asked curiosity in her voice, as she walked over, grabbed a spoon and stole some of it from a pan. “mmmmh, delicious!” she exclaimed as she put the spoon in her mouth and walked back to the bathroom to put up her towel.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 8:14 pm

Zadkiel smiled lightly, “I’ll be alright doing it myself,” he said with a smile. “If you’re done early, I’ll assign you a task,” he said winking at her. As it seemed like she was heading for the bathroom he let his eyes seek the buttons, he didn’t get very far, since she laughed and said water was everywhere. “What?” he asked feeling his cheeks get warmer. “I-… Maybe!” he said with a grimace before he closed the second last button. He turned around, shaking his head at himself and started unpacking everything.

He looked over his shoulder, as he heard the door open. She looked extremely comfortable. He smiled brightly as she complimented the scent of the meal, “Paella,” he replied and observed her as she took a spoonful of the meal he was preparing. He chuckled lightly, “I’m glad you like it,” he said, letting his eyes go from her to the pan thinking a bit to himself. Was it missing anything? He heard her footsteps walk back into the bathroom. “When you’re done, would you please set the table?” he asked keeping his eyes on the pan, shortly looking at the thing he had brought.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 8:58 pm

mmmh, spanish dish, not bad!” she said as she was walking back, she hadn’t had that in ages, her arms snaked around his waist as he was still cooking “Sure, but first there is some mandatory hazing of the chef, especially when he is this good at making food!” she laughed, her feet rose up as she planted a sneak peck on his neck “But alright Ill set the table” she whispered, as she walked over to what looked like a big panting and removed a small lock, that allowed her to pull it down and it made a small table for dem, by the door into her offices there was hanging to small fold-out-chairs she put by the table, after that she slowly put down plates, forks, knifes – then she heard it. First it was the sound of a small annoyance of pain, then the smell of blood penetrated her smell.

No.

Her head slowly turned, as she saw how blood was dripping down from his fingers. She really tried to stay in control and was so grateful that she had been drinking not that long ago. But that didn’t help the fact, that it smelled so good, so sweet, she wanted it so bad.
Before she could stop herself, she stood by him fast as lightning. Just looking down at the blood, without saying anything or doing anything. She swallowed slowly before looking up towards him, she came to her senses, and with big round eyes she fled back, stumbled over the couch and fell down. Why did he had to do it, when she had just lost so much blood today. She couldn’t, she wasn’t ready, not like this!
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 9:38 pm

Zadkiel smiled lightly, as she seemed happy about the dish he had chosen. He lifted his arms slightly as he felt her arms tie around his waist, listening to her words, wondering what she meant, and tried to look over his shoulder, to ask her; but a small kiss was planted on his neck and she whispered into his ear. Shivers ran down his spine, and he almost stood frozen in time for a mere moment before she let go of his waist. He shook his head, glancing after her before he returned his gaze to the meal. He put away the tree spoon he was using to stir it around and went to look in the bags for any missing ingredient. Parsley, of course.
He grabbed a bunch and put it on his cutting board, found his sharp vegetable knife and started cutting it. Everything went somewhat smoothly, and he changed the direction of the way he was cutting it. Chop, chop ch-… “Argh,”  he hissed putting away the knife, so both his hands were free to look at the cut. It wasn’t a simple cut, and it had actually gotten quite a bit of the tip of his left index finger. Blood started to appear, running down his hand. He looked for a paper towel but got distracted when Letha suddenly was next to him, staring at the blood. He at her eyes, before she even looked up at him. She seemed scared. Many sentences ran though his head. It’s just a little blood, I’ll be alright. Don’t worry, worse had happened. Can you hand me a paper towel? Do you have a band aid?
Suddenly, she turned around fleeing into her office, tripping over her couch. He followed holding a hand under his bleeding hand, so he wouldn’t leave spots on the floor; hopefully. “Are you alright?”  he asked and approached quickly, trying not to drip. He didn’t really think about that she might faint by the sight of blood. Maybe she had such a phobia?
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 9:55 pm

No, Zadkiel don’t, don’t come to close” she hissed, as her eyes slowly turned shinning around the iris and the black veins showed themselves, her teeth grew as she tried to hide herself from him, knowing very well that her aura slowly would disappear, making him see what she truly where an ancient alluring pureblood vampire.
Just give me a minute! I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean for this to happen!” she wallowed, trying to keep the tears at bay, as she hugged herself trying to get away from him. But then the blood pool in his hand, the drips of blood that fell to the ground, make her look up. It was no longer just Letha, as she got to her feet and walked towards him. With strength she had always hold back, not showing who she was, only using it for good she pushed him towards the wall.
She grabbed his fingers, but in the spur of the moment instead of biting him, she bit down on her own tongue, feeling her blood filling her mouth and then she put his finger in her mouth. Feeling the taste of his blood, sighing almost like a moan as she pushed him father back strengthen her grip, as she sucked at his finger.
Knowing that her blood would soon close the wound again, hoping in the back of her head that would be enough to make any more damage.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 10:22 pm

Zadkiel stopped, wondering as she suddenly hissed that he shouldn’t get closer. What was wrong? He stood still, waiting but keeping an eye on her. If she somehow felt bad, he wouldn’t just leave her to herself. She had been through more than enough. Just give me a minute – I didn’t mean for this to happen. He frowned slightly, wondering what she meant, “O-okay,” he said, tilting his head to one side, feeling how his finger was pulsating. Her aura started to simmer which made him slightly nervous, raising his pulse. Once, he closed his fist, resulting a few drops of blood falling to the ground. He looked down on the spots he had created, “Sorry” he apologized and looked towards her. His eyes widened as she suddenly looked way different. Her eyes vivid and black veins seemed to have masked covered most of the skin around her eyes. He couldn’t really get to react, before she had pushed him up against a wall, with a strength he had never seen Letha show. “L-Letha?” he said with a low voice, believing it would help getting through to her. Zadkiel didn’t take his eyes of her, even when she grabbed his fingers and put his index finger into her mouth. He was definitely surprised – he had never seen her as a vampire or with traits like it.
She didn’t bite, but merely sucked his finger, sighing, as if pleasured her. Her grip tightened and he was pushed further up against the wall, which made him hold his breath. The pool of blood that had gathered in his right hand was mostly spilled on his shirt, but some of it was left in his hand. He was speechless.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 8:04 am

She didn’t hear his voice, or how he questioned her behavior with saying her name. The only thing that was important in her head right now, was the blood from his finger that filled her mouth but ever so slowly it started to close up, the tip started merging back, and the only blood left was what was on his hand. Her tongue licked the palm of his hand, getting every last bit before she with a steady breath started to regain control over herself, even as it would be so easy to just but her fangs into his neck and started drinking. Her eyes closed and as they opened again, they were back to normal, her four fangs, instead of one retracted themselves back as she looked at him first a little disorientated until reality hid her.
She removed her arms from him and backed away not knowing how to explain or apologize.
I’m so sorry” she slowly said just looking at him like she was minutes from starting to cry. “I normally have more control, I” I can’t explain what just happened. Was he going to hate her now? Was this over, before it even had the chance to begin.
She really didn’t hope it was the chase, but she would understand, since she had kept it a secret for so long.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Boom boom goes my heart   Boom boom goes my heart Empty

Boom boom goes my heart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» My heart
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» Piece of my heart
» Where is my heart at? (Niylah)
» The heart of the matter

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: