Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? Empty
IndlægEmne: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyMan Aug 17, 2020 12:34 pm

Place: Rebekah's fortress
Time: 22:20 - August 17 2020
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Alazul
___

It wasn't like she had anything better to do. It had been almost centuries since she had taken use of this heart. Things had almost been brighter and then Archie dying had really taken its turn for the worse. Dove was done and Archie dead? Alec was out of town so she was just left to control her intense emotions alone. She was use to feeling that utterly brutal loneliness and ever since she had been on Earth she had forced it upon others. If she was to feel like this, she wanted everyone else to share and feel that pain. She knew somewhere along the line she had crossed every line in the book - but she didn't care.
Alazul's heart had been in her volt for so long time in its own little box. He had plenty of time to live his free little bird life, just like Mykie had. Mykie had such a fierce and fight in her it was fun to play with, but not today. Today it was her other Thunderbird that was to have its playtime. She went down to her secret path in the basement and into her special room. No one other than her could enter this place, it was copied to another room as well - people often thought they found their treasures or lost hearts when they truely only discovered her fake room where none of the hearts actually were real. Unlike this room where she was standing in with all its glory. Shield with a powerful power that only she could remove. Once she had his heart she teleported herself to the grand living room. She looked down upon the heart and slightly trashed her fingers over it with a soft touch. A cricked smile lifted on her lips as she lifted her hand up and whispered to the heart: "Time for you to return to me my dear," She looked down at the glowing heart before returning her eye out at the window where she could see the sun set and the night took its turn.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyMan Aug 17, 2020 12:52 pm

The room was dark no light had been inside the apartment for a while. The half filled bottle of whisky laid on the sleep table, with a glass with nothing in it.As the man was in his human form sleeping peaceful. One of the big things about it was, how he could always just relax and drink himself to sleep, to fill the hole he had in his chest, where the peaceful part was a thing. As the man felt someone talking to him, where his heart was, he knew he could not fight it so instead he got up grabbed his nice clothes, took a big sip of the whisky from the bottle before he went out to take a bath after, that he decide t grab the fine clothes get it on and of he was.

He felt like the voice became stronger the closer he got to the place, when he finally was there he look at the fortress and knocked on the door, he would then go in nothing being in control of himself since the heart did what it did. It had been a few 100 years since the last time he had served her, so being back in her claws was never a great thing. When he finally came in he would follow her, voice talking to his heart before he would stand in front of her " Rebekah, you are looking great." He said as they finally stood in the same room, as his eyes would look at hers. Even though her outfit was pretty sexy, that he could not deny, but he did not make a move, other than what he had done. His eyes would fix on the heart she was holding making him unstabil.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyMan Aug 17, 2020 6:21 pm

She heard the knock on the door not long after. With a little movement of her hand the door opened to let him inside. She turned her head towards him as he stepped in to the living room. She had almost forgotten what it felt like to be in control like this. To simply have one under your full loyalty - if you could call it that. "I always do," she responded with a smirk before the glowing heart poof was gone, but still close by just not to be seen. Rebekah got up from the sofa and turned towards him. "Now you can focus, I don't want all your attention to go to that heart of yours," she added and stepped towards him. "Haven't you just missed me, huh?" Rebekah stopped one step away from him and let her gaze fall over him. "The past hundred years looks good on you," she pointed out in a small chuckle and a small curl lifted up in a little smirk. "However, how I've been the past years, let's just say I've been bored and I don't like being bored," everyone knew that. She had this look in her eyes, he would have seen it before - something had effected her to a point where rage and pain was the answer to everything. "Any suggestions on how to change that?"
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyMan Aug 17, 2020 6:33 pm

As she commented on his look, and that he looked great for his year, he knew something was out something she did not tell him, because why would she. When she asked if he had missed her, he did not know what to say had he missed her proably and proably not.

His eyes looked and the beautiful devil in front of him as he gave an answer, "not really missed my heart but thats about it." He answered her cooky, it was not the whole truth but most of it. When she then started to talk about how she had been bored the long time, and had that devil look in her eyes. He decide to tempt fate, "maybe get a new hobby, you know instead of the heart gig." He said as he was calm, even though if he had his heart he would proably be a bit more agressive. " Thats the only idea i can say, that would make sense, sso just play chess or go hiking or anything els you dont need me for that." He added, as his eyes meet hers agian, "or do some magic?" He said as he then looked at her agian.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyOns Sep 23, 2020 11:16 am

"It's hard to miss something you have learned to live without," she pointed out as she was shaking her head a little at him. The same went for things you learned to live with, Rebekah couldn't imagine living without any type of magic. Rebekah had been bored, everything around here was so dull that she was in the mood for chaos - which was never really a good thing. She snorted a bit by his response and it made her roll her eyes. "But what would the fun be in that, oh come on. We have plenty of fun because of it, right?" She reminded him stepping a bit closer. Her fingers traced down his cheek and ended under his chin for a few seconds. "That is true," she pointed out and narrowed her eyes a little. She kept her gaze at him, when he suggested magic. "Last time I did magic on you. You grew a few feathers, how is your animal like features treating you in a human shape?" She then asked and tilted her head a bit to the side while biting her lower lip.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Sep 27, 2020 11:54 am

As he she moved closer to him he stood his ground there was no way he was gonna back away, that and she did have his heart. So a lot of things was making him staying his ground, as he heard her talk. " Right we had fun," he said their was a clear point of sarcasm behind his respond. As he felt her warm hand, against his skin. He took deep breaths in, as he then felt her hand under his chin. Why was it that a redhaired beauty like this woman was this kind of person he had never asked and honestly he would never ask. He did not want to know anything more about her or did he it was kind of hard figuring out when it came to that part for him.

When she then asked him how his animal feature treated him in his human form he did not know what to say. " I mean it has maybe one perk the sounds are a bit easier to deal with, but that's about it tbh Rebekah its a lot easier saying that nothing really has changed other than the smaller things in human form." He added tbh he had, never thought about it. "So what's your plan, i know you did not just want to talk with me. " He said as his yes looked into her dangerous eyes, that he ad the same time felt drawn to, he felt how he was getting fell by toxicity being near her, how he wanted to please her and be hers. He quickly oved his head out as he then walked a bit back, as he had taken a step closure to her. This was weird the felling's, was it because she owned his heart and in that part a part of himself.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 11:40 am

What was her plan? Rebekah didn't plan things to happen, she was far to impulsive and mad for that. Her frustration was coming from an unknown source and she hated feeling bored more than anything. It was like an uncontrollable tingle in her system that needed to be satisfied. However, it had not been close to satisfied for a long time. The was blood thirsty and lonely, never a good combination. The witch longed for chaos and it felt as that was the only thing she could really get. "I'm in the mood for some hell raising," she replied and stepped closer to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "And you are going to help me with that," she whispered leaning a bit in to almost let her lips touch his, but before it happened she pulled away and looked into his eyes. "What do you say, you and I, taking a trip to a town in any country.. and make a little bit of chaos?" She traced her fingers down his jaw and moved it down over his chest. Her dark eyes kept looking into his, they both knew it didn't matter what he thought about her words. It was a long time since she had brought chaos upon a country or a town, but it wasn't worth losing her alliance to Gaia - so therefor another country with useless human's in. Seemed like a delicate idea. "Of course you will be awarded for your companionship," a crocked smile snuck up on her lip in a smirk as she looked into his eyes. "You get to pick the place even."
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 12:17 pm

As he felt Rebekah's hand on his chin and her lips closing in of him, he wanted to step back. But it was like his body was frozen in one place, where he could not move from. " Well am not in the mood for that Rebekah, pick another " He said as he looked at her, "I cant do that stuff i am and cop for crying out loud." He said as he looked at her, this was true to and extend. He could fell how her getting near him made him, fell like he could not help himself. He then step a step back, as she talked to him. " I cant just kill humans I am not a monster." He said as he then felt her. As her hand went down from his jaw, he could fell how he had lost control, his eyes was getting a very grey look over them as, if he knew he had lost the fight.

"I guess it can be a way to deal with criminals in Florida." He said as she told him he could pick. Maybe it was a way to see it as justice. " The Criminals in Florida." He said as he leaned into her, he had lost before the fight between him and her had even begun since she owned his heart and in that fact him. When she told him he would get a reward for his companionship, was that just another part he could not deal with.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 12:40 pm

Him refusing made her laugh a little, as if he really thought he had a choice. "You can and you will.. It's not really up to you dearie," she reminded him and didn't remove her eyes from him. "But you are.. a heartless monster," she added and moved her hand over his chest. She clapped her hand gently where his heart was supposed to be. It was pointless for him really to fight her, because she always got what she wanted. So she just waited for him to realize that, thankfully it didn't take too long. "Florida it is then," she smiled a bit brighter and removed her hand from his chest. She didn't added the fact he had said criminals, because once she got started with her chaotic strike - she didn't really care who she would end up hurting. It didn't matter if he work with the police force, it had never stopped her before. Hell, she had argued with Archangels over that matter for as long as she could remember - but here she was, still standing.

"One trip to Florida coming up"
she lifted her hand and mumbled a spell. It didn't take longer than a blink of an eye before they suddenly were standing on the grounds of Florida. "Such long time since I've been here." Rebekah looked around. It was midday in Florida since Athena was five hours ahead.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 12:57 pm

When she said he was a heartless monster he frowned. " Only because you made me." He said as an respond he knew when he started he could not stop. An in that way she had control over his killing. As she made ready to use the magic he quickly looked around trying to find his heart, but before he could get out they where in Florida. He looked at her as she talked about. "Ohh you been in Florida, great good to know. " He said in a sarcastic voice, this was a way for him to keep his monster in cheek. He did not know what to do about it, but he felt like a he was food and animal was playing with. This was not something he liked, he looked around. "Only Criminals Rebekah." He said as he turned around, to look at her.

"I will only kill criminals i do not want to be a part of killing kids and families who are innocent. " He said as he then looked at her, he knew she did not care and tbh if he could not whole himself then, he would be a monster again a thing he did not want to be. "Just to be clear we wont kill anything els than criminals alight." He said as he looked towards Rebekah.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 1:33 pm

"I've been to every country in this world, for your information," she replied and rolled her eyes slightly at him. He then added only criminals and she raised a brow at him. "We will see about that," she breathed out and looed around. He then had an entire speech planned about how he only would take out the criminals. "None of us are innocent Alazul," she turned her gaze back at him, "perhaps the kids. But the human is made sinful, everyone is," she added and spotted a group of people out for their walk. "Let me prove it to you." She walked over to the group of girls.
"Hey ladies," she smiled almost not to see her wicked plans for the day. "I have a question for you. Or more like a wicked little plan," she waved them over, using magic to make them move closer. The girls looked confused and started panicking slowly. "Okay first. Tell me, which one of you has less reason to live?" She crossed her arms and let the fear spread all over the girls faces. "Tick tock ladies.." As they first seemed not to talk, she broke one of the girl's hand and they screamed. It however didn't take theme seconds to pick between each other, yelling names, betraying each other. "See .. I told you. Human's always betray each other, so filled with sins. The angels should have given up on them a long time ago," she chuckled a bit.

"However, it's easy. They all go," she sighed looking at Alazul before she snapped her finger and all the girls necks broke. The bodies tumbled to the ground and she smiled. "That wasn't too hard now was it. Your turn."
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 2:41 pm

As she tried to make him understand, he wanted to defend against it. But if he was being honest he did not want to be a part of this but a part of him, heard the screams as she showed him how to deal with the sin and as she wanted to point it out. The screams came to him again, it was like the first murder spree he had been on. The screams still haunted him, but when she killed them he felt drawn to the darkness yet again. He looked away, just to hold himself on a leash, at least for the time being.

"You cant say all humans are like that, that would be the same as saying all witches an all thunderbirds are the same." He stated before he looked, back at her agian. His eyes was back to its normal color for the time being but he was on the brink, of becoming a heartless monster again.
"I wont kill none criminals" he stated as his eyes meet with the witche´s yet again.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 3:10 pm

She once again rolled her eyes at him, thinking he had a choice. "You'll do as your told," she said with such a soft daring voice, as the crocked smile only seemed to blossom over her lips. She lifted her hand up and with another spell she held his heart back in her hand. She lifted the glowing heart up towards her lips and smiled. She squeezed it slightly just to make him remember, that she had his life and will in her hand - it was so easy to just crush it and turn it into dust. However, despite she just used it to get what she wanted. There was no doubt that she wouldn't think twice before leaving him dead here. They both new that. She looked to the side as a man saw the dead girls, he was about to run away calling for help, when with magic she teleported the guy in front of them. "Kill him," she said in a demanding voice and didn't take her eyes from Alazul for a second. "Show me what I turned you into." She added and tilted her head a little to the side and crossed har arms once again.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 6:56 pm

As he felt her squeeze his heart he took himself to his heart. He would a knelt down, if he had given up but for the time being his eyes was completely gone. That being his normal eye color. He then looked up ad the man who was about to run away. Before he could do that, Alazul had used his hand to make the pulswave who then threw the man into a wall. He then moved towards the man whos back had been crushed by the throwing into the wall. His eyes was the clear, indication of that he was not the same person in control anymore.

He then grabbed the man by his throats and threw him down on the ground. As the man try to crawl away he held him and started to punch him. Punch after punch made, him fell a lot better. When the mans face was not able to be recognize, he finally left the man and when over to Rebekah. "What's next my queen." He asked as he looked at her with his, cold eyes there in this moment was felt with the will do do everything for her.

Inside he wanted to break out, but his dark side was now in control thanks to, the beautiful witch. It was like all dark sides of him now, was in control, and all sanity he had was gone as he could not get trough to himself.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyFre Okt 16, 2020 10:25 am

There was a reason some people called her the wicked witch, the evil queen - she had plenty of names to choose from. It had been ages since she had unleashed her frustrations with the world, and now it was time it payed it's debt. Rebekah was gone playing nice or giving free favors, it was time to collect. She watched the thunderbird untangle from his control and give in fully as he started beating up the man. There was nothing to do or say, people simply should just stay clear from her. Alazul returned to her and she gave him a little smirk. "Now, I told you I was in the mood for some Hell raising. I say let us begin, I want to show the people here what a real cry for help looks like," she giggled a little and breathed out. "God can't help them now," she whispered underneath her breath as she started walking towards the city. "How about you give a little thunder to the scenery, it looks far to sunny for my taste," she looked over at Alazul as she suggested a change in the weather. "And feel free to light up some of the streets," she chuckled and looked around. "Time to make some chaos."
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyOns Okt 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Rebekah had a way of getting in control and this, was one of those times where he would give in to her after felling his heart agian. He looked at her as she giggled he could not help himself, from sending a playful smile her way. It was like Alazul was not there anymore and the man in control wanted to do, whatever this mad woman wanted to do. He felt how he had lost control over himself and then he summoned a storm.

"Of course a storm is a lot better. my Queen"
He added as he sent her a flirting and playful smile.  The thunder was clear to see, as the storm consumed, the skies around them with hard wind, lighting, and thunder. This was what it had been used to to bring chaos. Even though he wanted to do whatever he could to please this sexy but crazy witch. It was like there was a fight inside him, a personal conflict but Rebekah had brought out his worst site and he could not help himself anymore.  The screams that came, made him even more in touch with his inner beast.  He wanted to be with this witch even if it was, only in this part. While inside his other side, wanted to break free and leave her as soon as he could take his heart back.

As a young couple tried to escape he pushed them with his hand over towards Rebekah,  so she could play with them. " Might as well start." He said in a cheeky voice before he took his hand out to manipulate the lighting so it came into his hands. He then turned around to see how she played with the young couple. Ready to b a part of the fun with lighting. "You having fun with those two" he asked in a cheeky voice as he pushed another group towards her this time, he went over to her with the lighting ready to do her binding.

Sidst rettet af Alazul Lør Okt 31, 2020 11:42 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 11:31 pm

Sweet delicate screams was like music to her ears and a devilish smile listed up in a smirk on her red lips. He summoned the storm and she looked up as the thunder roamed the sky followed along by the lightshow from the lighting. He pushed a couple over to her, they looked so scared and she understood why. Rebekah placed her hands on the girl's face and used a pain spell. Suddenly blood rushed from the poor girl's eyes and nose and she screamed in pain. The boyfriend begging Rebekah to stop this madness, and she let go of the girl and sighed a bit of the boyfriend. Just as she was about to preform a spell, the thunderbird asked her once again if she had fun. "Yeah, but this one needs a little spark," she smiled a little crooked. Many had theories about what had caused Rebekah to be with such a wicked and cursed heart, that she blindly acted out like the evil queen. Truth was no one would ever really understand or truely know what was behind this wicked mask of hers. "Tell me my dear, what is it you desire most right now?" She asked the Thunderbird with the same wicked smile.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 4:22 pm

Rebekah had a way of getting under his skin, so even if he wanted to take a distance between them he could not, he felt drawn to this crazy, wicked and sassy woman. As he then moved towards her with the lighting and heard that she thought the person need a spark he was happy enough to oblige her when it came to this.

Maybe it was the site, she had a way of bringing forward, maybe it was just being able to let go for him that was the big thing. To be honest, who would really know. Like the witch asked for Alazul touch the one person with the sparks of his finger tips and the man look at them in horror as the girl got the spark over her before he let Rebekah deal with what was left of the couple.

He then turned over towards the red hair devil, i front of him. As she then asked him what he desire, he kind of had and idea that maybe the truth was that he wanted his heart and that was what, he did desire the most but he knew she where never gonna give him it back.

"Well my Heart is what i do Desire, but lets be honest you would never let it go." He added as he sent her a cheeky smile. "But i mean i would not mind being closer to you, maybe when we get back, i want to fell you close to my skin, since i cant get my heart." He said as he then leaned in clearly stating that he wanted to fell her skin against his, it was weird this crazy witch had a way of getting him around her finger.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 11:27 am

"Oh sweet heart, if it's your heart you want back.. you can just ask nicely." She said with an almost delicate voice while looking at him. A devilish smirk curled up on her lips by his next request and she raised a brow slightly by his words."You want to fuck me, is that it? I can't say I blame you," she added and grabbed him by the chin and looked into his eyes. "You should give up.. on the whole, wanting your heart back. It's only going to bring you pain and misery," she reminded him in a low whisper. "I gave you the sweetest gift of all, not having to feel how cruel this world can be," she moved her head closer to his as she whispered those words in his ear. The redheaded witch looked at the thunderbird. "We will see when we get back, if you even can earn time with me. If you are worthy of it," she smiled a little bit and tilted her head playfully to the side. Rebekah let go of his chin before taking a few steps back. "Now, where were we.. that's right, chaos," she looked around them before turning around and started moving closer to the main streets as she looked around.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 12:25 pm

He scoffed at it she would never give him his heart back if he asked nicely so why she even asked that, he would never know. As she the smile by his next request, before she asked him plainly if he wanted to fuck her, with the shortly after that she could not blame him for asking. “Yes, when you put it that direct.” When she then grabbed his chin telling him that he should give up by getting his heart back, that it would only bring him pain and suffering.

He made a sigh, “I guess but at least I would not feel empty in my heart.” The whispered gave him goosebumps as his eyes clicked with hers. When she then commented and had the option open, about them to fucking, when they came back. He listens closely as she said if he had earned the time with her. Even f she was playing with him like he was her little plaything, he could do nothing about it she had his heart, and until he got it she held the power.

A thing he had never liked but as long as she had his heart, she was in control, no matter how much he wanted to be since she could kill him on a whim as she then started to move down trough the city he followed her ready to do her bidning even if he was not in the skies he was really powerfull below, as well moving down to the main sqaure to do some more chaso and destruction.
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 1:23 pm

"You can feel just as empty with a heart as without one, it will bring you nothing but pain," she reminded him with a lower deadpan voice. Rebekah herself had a heart, when she had the time. Her husband knew that, she could care. Care very much indeed as she could be cruel. There was no way the thunderbird could ever earn a night with her, and she wasn't some prize for him to earn - but if it motivated him - then she didn't mind him believing he actually stood a chance. Even if she was sure James just would eat the poor bird alive. Oh she was in the mood for chaos, would she get hell for this? Most likely, or heaven you never really knew these days.
She looked inside a bar where she could spot a full house of people, sitting there having the time of their lives, what a shame, it was going to be their last. "Light up the bar," she ordered and looked at the thunderbird. "I want to see lighting .. fire.. even a little bit blood. Do it."
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 2:03 pm

As she talked about the heart, he felt how much he wanted to attack her. His mind had just snapped, and all the rage he had built up for what she wanted him to do, made him completely flip, the last push was when she demanded him to attack and destroy the people in the bar across the street, he then looked at her, following her words slowly as he moved towards the bar.

He then when it looked like he was ready, made a 180 turning around on the spot, and used his ability to push, her away. Before he grabbed and item, and manipulated the lightning on it. At the same time a storm was getting closer and his eyes turned to from black to and ice blue.

He then got ready as he looked at the witch he was tired of being used as a plaything, he wanted to make her pay, for everything she had made him do, and the storm made his mind shout of all he had was the emotions there was falling trough him even without the heart he was tired of being her entertainment, and he wanted to destroy her. Even if he did not have his heart, these emotions was all there, was left in his mind.

“Give me back my heart, and leave this city ?, i will not serve you agian. ”
he said as it came out as a growl, he wanted what was his, and he had finally understood, how it could be worse if he had his emotions, before. His dark eyes, where gone and all their stood now, was a man, with lightning eyes, and a weapon a staff with lighting over it
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? EmptyTirs Maj 11, 2021 9:00 pm

Her laughter rang along with the storm. He was angry, or some kind of angry. How could you really feel anything truly without a heart? Rebekah licked her front teeth as she rolled her eyes at the poor bird. "You got some nerve, making demands, trying to show off with what? A little power, darling, you should know better," she chuckled a bit not seeing him as more as a kitten trying to play a lion. "I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice," she pointed out and left a sigh. "Come on birdy, why so serious out of the sudden - we were having fun," she tilted her head a little carefree to the side. Her eyes not even flinching by the lighting. It didn't bother her. She was much more deadly than anything he could do with his little show off.

"Awe - you are so sweet when you are angry, has anyone ever told you that?" She snorted a bit and tilted her head to the side. Why was he such a bloody ignorant fool. How was it even possible to be this idiotic? She should have killed him off a long time ago, or at least just had prevented him from ever returning to a human shape - clearly he didn't know how to be resourceful with it. "Remember one thing dearie, it was my spell who made you what you are. I can kill you before you even get a chance to blink, so how about you just shut your mouth - before I use you as just another merchandise for this manslaughter - then again, you already kind of are - my bad," Rebekah raised her brow slightly. "Oh, and next time you think you have any value or that your option matters - I suggest you just start digging your own grave. Because your words are nothing but a waste of my time."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?   An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart? Empty

An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» My heart
» My heart can't take this damage.
» Beneath Her Heart
» The heart wants what it wants - Quentin
» Not for the Faint of Heart

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: The King Quarter centrum :: Nightwell Fortress-
Gå til: