Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

From heaven to Paris

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

From heaven to Paris Empty
IndlægEmne: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 9:37 pm

@Joseph
180 cm tall, slender build, grey dress, very long black hair; not to forget her hebrew accent

It was Paris, 1500 a.c and Leonardo da Vinci had died that following year. The war between France and Austria, science was challenging religion and people with high religious belief was trying to silence though that tried to appose them.
But it was also a time that would come to known to be the renaissance, art, poetry, and great discoveries in science was happening. People were getting richer, cleaner, and lived longer it was indeed a wonderful time to be a part of. Especially for the very curious Angel Eden, as she wandered Paris streets fitting in as a normal woman that was in the lower classes. For her luck it was a beautiful April day, flowers were blooming in the gardens that she could see through bared gates, as people were pushing her aside to get faster to their destination, she didn’t mind of course, because she wasn’t really there – no, she was looking for something, someone that was disturbing the balance between these wars, as two religions was fighting each other.
Send down to see what it was, and what was going one, she also had strict rules not to interfere just observe, which had always been very hard for a woman like her. She might not be as young, as when she started and she had done despicable things in the name for her god, but looking around seeing these smiling faces, how could these be lead so astray from god’s words?

Eden turned a corner, and looked down a small street, a small sign drew her attention as she walked towards it, the door was in black paint that was peeling off, and it looked more closed than open – but for some reason she couldn’t stop herself for trying to turn the doorhandle down. A small click was heard, as the door gave way and she open it slowly “Hello?” her low and warm voice called, as she stepped in. her black har curling down her shoulders going all the way to her waist. Waring a grey simple dress, and a very strong angelic aura around her, she started looking around. Small metal things, she couldn’t really describe what it was, but she liked it – a lot.

Sidst rettet af Eden Lør Feb 13, 2021 1:01 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 9:09 am

He had taken a liking to this town, to this country and it would so seem that Joseph actually had found peace for a short period of time. It was after a mission with the archangel Michael that Joseph had made a choice to stay here, enjoy the small dramatic events that happened around here. Joseph came from a place much different than this, and even through it was quite some time since he had gotten here - there was still things sometimes that reminded him of his time back home. Mixing things and creating something from them had been his greatest skill, and he always had loved bending the laws of nature. Mostly because magic didn't really allow him away from the natural limits, so he loved working on what could. Being here gave him a chance to fight in this war zone - or at least he knew there was a God, he also knew this God didn't give a crap about all the people who fought here.

Joseph minded himself, he had a little workshop down and he was happy. Remiel would be proud of him. That was of course when Joseph wasn't out to seek magic and magical objects in his free time. Joseph rarely had any visitors in his workshop, and most of the people who did even came to tell him what he did was a waste of time - others found it interesting and wanted to learn more. The door opened, as he was sitting on a chair behind the desk writing in a book. Taking notes from his last experiment. Hello oh he had heard the door open, he just hadn't cared to reply till she walked further in. The angelic aura wasn't hard to miss and he was growing fond of it time to time. He put the notebook down and looked over at the angel. She took his breath away, the angel - he didn't even give himself that change of asking why that was. "Hello," he replied with a more welcoming smile on his lips. "What can I do for you?" He then asked and narrowed his eyes just a tiny bit as he wondered.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 10:21 am

She turned around when she heard a male voice, her smile became even bigger as she made a little wave with her hand, as to say hi again without the verbal words. Her brown eyes laid themselves on his body as he took him in, there was something about his aura that she had never meet before.
Slightly she put her head on a slight curve, as she took him in the smile had slowly faded away, but not in a mannerism that was threatening the curious look was still playing in her eyes. And the warm aura she had about him, was almost filling the hole room. She took a step forward, it was almost as she couldn’t help herself, a small laugh left her lips as she shook her head. “I’m sorry, you just have, one of the most interesting auras I’ve ever seen before –“ she took a deep breath, and looked over to the table that had first drawn her attention; “I don’t really, know why I’m here, but – these, they look like nothing I’ve ever seen before” maybe it was because she had been a fighter for so long, following the will of god and not really taken any time for being just her. Doing what she wanted, and just being here was out of protocol. The fact that she should engage other beings; Just observe Eden, nothing more – nothing less.
Could you, do you have time to explain some of it too me?” she said and looked over him again, letting her fingers push her black hair behind her ear. “Only if it’s not too big of a bother really, I just –“ want to do something else than what is expected of me.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 11:44 am

Time around him seemed to just stop for a second, as he got taken back to a place he had long forgotten. A place that was so well hidden from his own mind, that even he could forget it - but here it was, suddenly escaped from the prison. Her curious eyes took his breath away, made a shy smile form on his lips. She commented on his aura, and he couldn't anything but agree with her - he did have special aura both mystic and magical. "I like to call it .. the future," he got up from his chair and followed her gaze around the room. He walked from behind the desk closer to her with his arms crossed slightly around his body before he looked to her side again. "I could," he replied very simple to her question and gave her a nod. Joseph took a slight deeper breath in, "it's not a bother at all, I would love to show you," he added turning his front towards he and held out his hand. "Joseph Blackwood, a pleasure meeting you Milady," he presented himself, holding out his hand to she could place hers in his, letting his lips kiss the back of her hand if he was allowed.

Joseph after looked a little around. "You seem curious, like you need a change of air - and this might just be the answer you are looking for," he then said and moved his eyes around the little work shop. "I moved here from Gaia - I don't know if you know it, I needed a change in my life.. and this, seemed like the perfect place."
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 12:12 pm

She couldn’t help herself and a crystal and warm laugh escaped her once again, when he told her what he called it - The future. “Isn’t everything the future, in some sense?” she asked, and looked over him when he stepped closer holding out his hand. First, she was taken aback, this was clearly a person that knew his way around people, how to talk and act – and she? Was an angel, that had lived most of her life excluded from others, only to be on the battlefield wielded as an extended sword. She didn’t know what to do a first, but as he stood there with his smile and piercing blue eyes, she laid her hand in his – and the feeling of his lips on the back of her hand, shoot through her. Did he do something to her?
“Eden – good sire” she said almost breathlessly, charmer.
“I’m always curious, that is my default setting” she told, and nodded as he told her where he had been before Paris. Gaia? Yes, she knew of the place, most common for magical creatures. “Don’t we all need a change of pace occasionally? And for a scientist I say you came to the right place, here or Italy – did you ever get the chance to se the inventions of Da Vinci?” she asked, as she followed him around, staying maybe closer than most people were comfortable with – but how else would she be able to see what he was showing? The interest in her eyes, was as pure as a deer in headlights – or a young child getting their first toy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 6:58 am

He couldn't help but smile, because she was right with her words. Everything was the future, even this was the future in it's own way. Joseph let his eyes analyze her, observing her movements and he couldn't shake how familiar she looked. It was like some someone had sent him back in time to a place where he actually was truly happy, and he couldn't believe it. Eden, her name was Eden and she was an angel, but not Maria - he had to remember that even through the curious look in her eyes could have fooled him. "I wouldn't call it a default at all. Curiosity is the greatest treasure of all," he pointed out and once again looked at her with his bright charming smile. He was beginning to think there was a reason he had stayed here, maybe there was a reason for the madness around him. Joseph nodded a bit trying not to get lost in his own thoughts, "Oh yeah, I actually I've met him," he then confessed before taking a few steps further into the room. He cleaned a few things up and placed them where they belonged.

Joseph had a things for angels, the small light they brought into his life - even if it was just for a few seconds. A few minutes. Paris had done wonders for him, making him want to learn more and keep his brain spinning with wonders. "Paris is magical, or that is what they say - but I sure have to agree."
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 10:30 am

Her eyes grew big with admiration for the man standing in front of her? “You meet him?” she whispered with awe in her voice, as she took a step closer to him, not understanding the personal space that most people liked. Her brown eyes looked at him, as he was something out of this world – mostly because she had studied Da Vinci’s many inventions, and she had been so intrigued, also the whole sciences part – “I meet so many mathematic geniuses in ancient Greek, but I never had the chance to meet Da Vinci’s his prototypes is out of this world, really a man ahead of his time! I just, that – oh” she started laughing nervously as she realized what she was doing. Beside telling him how old she was, that was not something you just told anybody, but she was so comfortable with him, it just slipped her tongue. “I’m sorry, I’m rambling, just not that often that I meet someone with the same interest” she whispered and took a steep back from him. Her fingers started playing nervously with her hair, as she looked around the room again – what wouldn’t Remy think if he saw her now, he was her mentor and had always reminded her about the mission. Even though he for one always had understood her very curious outlook on humans, and how the evolved. She had been there through so many ages of human evolution already, and they always manage to amaze her with what they came up with, as the next big thing.
She finally let go of her hair, and her arms fell down her sides. A nervous smile still wavering on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 11:01 am

"Is that so. I myself was fan of Aristotle, but ancient Greece was also one of my favorite places to be. The discoveries were above anything else I've seen," he replied. Yes, Joseph travelled outside of Gaia through his life. Anything else would be boring, and he was where he could learn things. Where he could get his hands on the science and experiment, and he had even been very interested. "No need, I love a good ramble myself," he replied with a warmer smile. It was interesting, not always that he met someone with the same interest as he had - or someone who had been discovering the things he had done. "It' not very common for me either, to meet like minded people - but something tells me, that you haven't really had the full chance to get your hands on the science?" Joseph assumed and looked to her again, his smiled lighthearted to her while taking a deeper breath in. It was a shame really, having such interest but never getting your hands on it. Never exploring or satisfy this curiosity. And since she had been around since around ancient Greece, perhaps even longer - he wondered just why she might not had had that chance. Joseph tilted his head a little to the side.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 11:43 am

guilty” she said quite quickly, as she turned around and let her fingertips run over the table, wanting to touch some of his inventions but not really feeling she could. “Well, I did - In the start, but times changed and, I’ve been used more as a strategic piece in someone else’s plan – shouldn’t even, be here” she mumbled, as she finally realized that she should keep going. Her tongue wet her lips, as she turned around and gave an apologetic smile; “And, I really should get going, I have something else I should do – a mission if you will” she said, but even as she said she had to go she just stood there – looking at him. Not really wanted to move, as something told her it might be wrong, and this was where she should be?
Eden took a deep breath and shook her head a little, mostly over her own thoughts. Acting like a girl being fascinated with boys for the first time, feelings like these was not uncommon for her – she felt them for another, but that person would never choice one like her. So, she had buried those feelings deep down. And now, it was like a spark had ben ignited as his lips had touched her skin. On the other hand, that was dangerous nothing was more important than gods will, and she needed to be somewhere else, looking into these wars that had been started.
She sank her spit and once again her fingers flew through her hair. “I’ve really, I should go – but maybe we see each other again – Joseph Blackwood?” she took his one hand, and just for a moment it was like time stood still, until she realized; time had stopped. And the only thing that was not frozen in time, was them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 3:48 pm

"A mission?" He repeated and tilted his head a little curious to the side. If anything she just made him want to know more, which wasn't odd for him to find people interesting - but this angel was far beyond just interesting. On the plus side she reminded him of someone he once had lost, someone he once had loved. "Tell me more," he added with a dashing smirk as his light eyes gazed at her. I’ve really, I should go , he still had his eyes on her, but couldn't really help but adding a sad smile by the thought of her leaving already. However, as she said, maybe they would see each other again. She took his hand before he could even reply, time stopped around them. He was half vampire it was naturally for him for things to move fast phased, so he noticed right away when things stopped. "Oh Eden you are bewitching me, and here I thought I was the magical one," he chuckled a bit, clearly impressed by whatever she did.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris EmptyFre Mar 05, 2021 11:07 am

Eden forgot everything about that she was actually about to leave, this had never happened before, she had only been able to stop the time around herself and everyone around would be frozen, as if nothing but her could move. This was indeed something else, and as his voice left his tongue all she really saw was how his lips moved, telling her that he was actually talking to her. The angel took a step forward and another one, not really thinking about his own personal space, she had to figure out how, and why, so her fingers slowly moved over his face while her eyes studied him with the outmost interest, as if she was now the scientist and him her experiment that didn’t make sense, she was utterly intrigued but all of this.
How” she whispered slowly, as her fingers went down his face to his neck, his chest like if she was trying to see if he was even here, or a creature of fast form, maybe he was a spirit? Or maybe “Are my magical ability flowing through you?” she then asked, her brows furrowed together, could that even be possible?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: From heaven to Paris   From heaven to Paris Empty

From heaven to Paris
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
» Dinner parties in Paris - Micah