Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! Empty
IndlægEmne: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 5:26 pm

Tid: omkring midnat - 10/02/2021
Vejr: Mørkt og sne en del.
Sted: The Serpents
Omgivelser: Ikke ret mange, men hun ligger ikke mærke til hvem der er til stede.
Outfit : Tøj,sko jakken!

Tag : @Jack @Lauren @Victoria

Bernice was happy for the time really, whether it was because she had settled well at home again and back in her school. But she was back in her drugs and parties, as well as her extreme vegan lifestyle and her hidden workout in the room. While Bernice had been undergoing treatment for her anorexia, her room had been turned upside down and their mother had taken her hidden bath weight mixed second. Bernice had just bought a new one in hiding and saved it somewhere else.

If there was anything Bernice knew, it was that her sister had wildlife, but Bernice was really afraid of losing her to the life she had. Bernice was also so jealous that Lauren had a wild and festive life, because Bernice was cool you could see and feel on Bernice that she looked up to Lauren so much while she loved her more than anything.

It was a completely random night that Bernice had been out for a walk in the dark, even though it was something that set her anxiety in motion, but it was here that she saw Lauren and overheard a conversation about a gang called " Southside Serpents". Bernice had turned around on the trip and chosen to go home before Lauren would discover her.

---- A few days later ----

It was hard to find enough information about Serpents, but she then manages to figure out where they would stick to if you could call it that. Bernice had managed to find enough to know who was the manager and where she was going to find him, maybe it seemed strange that Bernice would seek out the manager and not just asked Lauren.  Bottomed out that she knew Lauren would refuse her to get into things like Lauren was in, probably mostly because Bernice wasn't as strong as her sister either mentally or physically.

It took lots of hours before Bernice finally took the courage to go there to get there, mostly because their mother was on the night shift now and she couldn't leave the house without her mother asking her a lot of questions. She took her new bike, which she hadn't ever run on in the years she'd had it when she wasn't allowed shortly after she got it because of her low weight. It wasn't easy to get a handle on gears and brakes, but it succeeds a little later.

Bernice put the bike out of the wall, zipped her winter jacket down to keep it open as she walked in. There were a few people inside the bar and she had a weird feeling inside like there was someone here she could feel. How the heart blows any blows over, she felt clear and she had to hold herself together to hide her anxiety. The phone was found as she was looking for the picture of Jack she had found, he wasn't seeing anywhere. "I'm looking for Jack, do you know him? You know where he is" She asked an uncertain woman she didn't immediately recognize as someone she knew. The way to where Jack was in the building was explained as she simply followed it. "Hello are you Jack?" She asked when she reached into the room that she had been explained and described, she wasn't quite sure but it now looked very good to him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Humør : A tough life is to be clumsy.
Fag : Visual Arts, chemistry, track, religion
Antal indlæg : 84

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 6:13 pm

She pressed the button, and the toilet flushed under her nose. She quickly dusted the residue drugs away before sniffed and exited the toilet stall to wash her hands, just like any normal person. Standing there, looking at the reflection of herself, letting lukewarm water and soap rinse any trace of drugs away from her fingers. As soon as she took a deep breath, just before a sigh, she realized her sister had arrived. Her smell was just so recognizable. Quickly, she checked the time on her phone, turned off the faucet and went into the room meeting room. I’m looking for Jack. Do you know him? Do you know where he is? Lauren felt her heart rise to the top of her throat. Was it the drugs kicking in or was it the anxiety which made her heart beat faster? The brown eyes darted around the dark room before she chose to sit down on a big wide black chair. I definitely showed some kind of importance. Just like watching a mafia sitting on his comfy throne.

With that exact thought, she turned the stool around, so it was facing away from the entrance. She closed her eyes and focused on listening to her sisters approach. Meditated her own heartbeat down. She had to keep her cool in front of her sister. Hello are you Jack? She turned around slowly, with a cold attitude on her face. She stretched an arm towards a tablelight, which she turned on. The light was calm and with a yellow tone. “What are you doing here?” she asked, before she let her forearms rest on the table in front of her. Jack wasn’t present right now. He had been in need of a break, which Lauren understood. It had been a mouthful the last week or so.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 11:39 am

Victoria was working at the bar this night, while Jack was out mostly because she knew he needed the fresh air. She understood him as a shifter, but couldn't imagine having to turn every single day without question not to be brutally forced into it. Victora liked staying here late, mostly because then she wouldn't have to stay home at her place for too long. She was standing in the back when she watched Bernice come in, or actually she knew her cousin's scent - she didn't even have to look up to know. Maybe she was here to see Lauren? Did Bernice even know Lauren was here? Victoria didn't think to much about it, because soon after she heard Bernice ask after Jack, what did she want with Jack, the shapeshifter thought to herself. It had taken her time to even accept that Lauren was a part of this, especially after they all lost a parent that had been a part of this gang. Victoria didn't want them to end up there, and for herself, the Serpents was her family. Her cousins had a life outside of Southside, Victoria didn't. She watched her cousin go upstairs to Jack's home upstairs. No one was allowed there without his permission, so it made her walk towards the stairs, but stopped as Jack returned from the outside. "You have guests upstairs," she crossed her arms looking at her friend. "Guests?" He frowned not really understanding till he took a deeper breath in letting his senses take over. He gave her a nod as he headed upstairs.

Jack stepped inside his living room, only to find Lauren in his chair and he shook his head shortly. He went over to his couch to pick up one of his shirts to over the shirtless body. Victoria took a slightly deeper breath in looking at Bernice. "What are you doing here, and why are you asking questions about Jack?" She asked shortly after Lauren, mostly just the natural reaktion to seeing Bernice here. Jack placed a hand on Victoria's shoulder shortly, mostly to point out he had it under control. "Bernice, right?" He asked with a warmer smile, looking shortly at Lauren before looking at Bernice again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 7:51 pm

When Bernice got to the room, she was surprised to see which person was in the room, it wasn't exactly the person she wanted to meet her sister!. Bernice's heart skipped a few beats and the anxiety was gradually easier to detect in her gaze and body language than it had been until now. The eyes were turned to the floor, a clear sign that Bernice was unsure of herself and she knew that Lauren would probably be mad at her now. Lauren was not supposed to know this or discover this until Jack got her into the gang because then she couldn't just get back out, it was all well thought, or was it?

"Nothing, I just need to talk to Jack, we've become friends, he just needs to teach me something about the Athena school" she tried to lie to her sister, even though she had never managed to lie to her, with anything other than things that related to her anorexia, yet Lauren had managed to see through her lies. Bernice was wondering if she really should just turn around and drive home again, it didn't look like Jack was here anyway and she probably wouldn't have a chance when Lauren was present. But she didn't get that far at all, she only just turned around wanting to go when another one she knew ended up standing in front of her! Victoria, her cousin! Bernice had to breathe deeply and close her eyes shortly before turning her eyes to Victoria. "What do you care, what I'm going to do with Jack...." half shouting out, more didn’t she reach before Jack came into the room!!

It was good that it was so cold outside because if she had fewer clothes on it would be more obvious that Bernice was already in the process of losing weight again and Jack should not see that, mostly because if Lauren or Victoria could see it, Jack would know. But they should not interfere at all! "Yes it's me, you're Jack?" She asked and looked at him as she let her hands crawl into the sleeve of her jacket in small movements, so it wasn’t so obvious. But only to hide her faintly shaking hands. "Can't we talk without those being here?" she asked and looked at Jack.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 12:04 am

Påklædning: Fulde outfit, udover læbestift, taske og hår. Neglelakken er krakeleret.

It was clear that Bernice hadn’t thought she’d meet Lauren right here. Lauren knew the signs of her sister’s anxiety way too well. But here Lauren was, in all of her… Glory. Luckily, she didn’t have any leftover drugs in her face. But she sat with her black leather, gang-jacket with the iconic Southside Serpent logo on the back, with her forearms resting on the table. The words which came out as a poor excuse from her little sister made her narrow her eyes slightly. “Something school related at this hour?” she asked rhetorical. She knew way too well, that whatever Bernice wanted to talk to Jack about, it wouldn’t be something Lauren would like.

Her sister clearly thought it was a lost cause, since Jack wasn’t present and turned around to exit, but their fellow cousin stopped Bernice from leaving. Victoria almost asked the same question, except Victoria had been in the bar and therefore would have a greater reason to know that Bernice had asked about Jack. Lauren for that fact, had been upstairs all along and therefore couldn’t just act like she had heard every single word. It wouldn’t seem human like of her. Lauren did everything she could to keep her mother and sister out of her ‘fullmoon-problems’. Right now, even though it was almost newmoon, it could almost feel like Bernice was a werewolf herself, the way her words almost bit Victoria. “Bernie!” a rather grumpy correction from Lauren. Why shouldn’t her cousin care? Why shouldn’t another member of the gang be worried why a simple girl came to ask for Jack?

And if everything wasn’t already centering around Jack, he entered topless. As if Lauren was thinking, she folded her hand over her mouth to keep her from showing too much appreciation of the sight. She really admired him way too much and being his right hand didn’t always help with that feeling.
Now that Bernice didn’t have her eyes on Lauren, she shook her head, made a grimace and a handgesture which should tell both of the serpents, that Lauren didn’t want her sister to talk with Jack and definitely not alone. She had a very bad feeling about it.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 7:36 am

Victoria lifted a brow to Bernice outburst. They hadn't been close, not after Bernice and Laurens' father had died back then, and Bernice had been nothing but a kid then. It wasn't really like their mother had given them a chance to stay close, it was only Lauren and Victoria who were close - but they had the Serpents to connect around. Victoria's lips were about to part in saying something, when Lauren seemed to correct Bernice.

Jack didn't want to be a part of a family fight and it seemed like both Lauren and Victoria had some issues with Bernice being here. However, he was also a teacher now - he had learned a little bit about conversation from that. "In theory we could, but I have a feeling your sister will strangle me if we do," he pointed out and narrowed his eyes a little bit. "And you shouldn't really just go to Southside in this hour. You could have get hurt," he wanted to point out for her that she was doing some serious dangerous things - maybe even without thinking. Jack looked up at Lauren shortly before looking at Bernice again. Southside wasn't for the faint of heart and she was lucky that no one had tried to take her out while getting here. It wasn't really like her outfit made her fit in at all. Victoria took a deeper breath in. "What he means is, you shouldn't be here. You have nothing to do here, might be harsh to hear - but you really don't," she interrupted mostly out of worry. Things happened in the dark, bad things happened during the day - it was just a matter of time and she was much safer in Aston. "Vic, I got this," Jack looked over at the worried shapeshifter and gave her a nod. Jack turned his eyes back to Bernice. "Your cousin is right however, you could have gotten hurt pretty badly just by even going to Southside. So why are you here, I assume it would be important?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 9:38 pm

Bernice did not doubt at all that none of them wanted her here, in fact, she didn't feel welcome in any way. Her look was at Victoria and you could see from Bernice that she was upset about her outburst that she had come across with Victoria, it wasn't Victoria's fault, but it had gone beyond her anyway. The look then shifted over to Lauren as Jack talked about Lauren probably wanting to strangle him, her look to Lauren was a wounded look but she didn't say anything until she turned her gaze back on Jack. "My sister would strangle you? Pfft, I thought you were a man" it went a tad foolhardy out of her.

It was fully conscious that Bernice hadn't answered her sister for the question about schoolwork, she didn't go to Athena yet and she knew that, but she also knew that her lie was clear and that wasn’t why she had come, so why try to hold on to it? Could Bernice get hurt here? In the South Side? She wasn't quite sure why that was said, which could be seen on her facial expressions, which just helped confirm that she didn't know much about this area at all. "Why do you talk to me like I was a kid! Why do you treat me like I was a kid? I'm strong and I can handle most things!" she said angrily and put her arms over crosses! "Why is Lauren here then! Then why are you here, Victoria, if it's so dangerous!" She said, and you could hear that she was definitely not the most mature right now and that she was still a teenager and not the hard type she wanted to be.

Eyes were rolled around by Jack's words that just repeated themselves more or less, "Have you considered changing your batteries? You've gone down," smoked it a little too quickly out of Bernice's mouth and the hand that was tucked in her sleeve, went up to her mouth pretty quickly as she looked around at them all. "Okay, if I'm going to tell you in front of my big sister and my cousin, I'm going to do it, but they don't have a single word to say! I WILL! Be part of your gang Jack!" she said and saw him in the eyes after taking her hand down again and putting her arms over crosses as she had no idea where to make of them right now.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 10:54 pm

Lauren noticed how Bernices look shifted to look at Lauren, as Jack had mentioned that Lauren wouldn’t think twice about strangling Jack, if they talked alone. Lauren therefore just smiled lightly he was somewhat correct. She didn’t want her sister in any kind of trouble. Yes, Jack was also a teacher, but Bernice’s story didn’t add up.
I thought you were a man. The sentence rung in Laurens head. Now, Jack had been wrong. Lauren wouldn’t strangle Jack, but Bernice. “Think twice about your words, sis,” she said leaning back, letting her arms rest on the armrest. If she didn’t start to act somewhat smart Lauren wouldn’t even think twice about telling Victoria to drag Bernice home – Lauren might even do it herself.

Southside had never been a great place to either live or be. You had to have some kind of guts to move around – unless you knew nothing, like Bernice. Lauren had to bite her lip so she wouldn’t just yell at her sister, that she was acting like a child. I’m strong and I can handle most things! Keywords, Bernice. Most things doesn’t include walking around southside. Lauren had to close her eyes, smiling and shaking her head, so she wouldn’t laugh. But as soon as Bernice started to ‘point fingers’ at Lauren and Victoria she scoffed. “Bernice, you’ve got no idea about what we can do, to protect ourselves,” she said with a straight face. It seemed to hold for a moment, before the face cracked giggling. Fuck. Things were starting to get higher already.

She collected herself as Bernice started taking digs on Jack. “Maybe you should change your attitude,” she said to Bernice before she got up and stood next to Jack. Lauren lean up against the table crossing her arms as Bernice started to talk about telling what she actually was doing here.
I will be a part of your gang! Lauren was speechless, and her face seemed to get longer and her eyes bigger. “You what?” she said and frowned looking directly at her little sister. A simple human girl, who was so fragile that just breathing in her direction would make Lauren believe she could break a bone. She took a deep breath, raising her eyebrows, before her eyes sought Victoria’s, shortly and afterwards Jack’s. This was not going to happen.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 10:35 am

Jack didn't even bother wasting time on Bernice's choice of words, he had better things to do than reacting to a frustrated teenage girl who clearly only wanted attention. There were far more important things out there than this, and he didn't really have time for this - not when all he could think about was ways to help Elena. And it seemed like Lauren was handeling her sister quite well, and since Bernice wasn't his family in this matter - he felt like it was more of a family thing - even if the girl just was here to join. Clearly not understanding what she was trying to get herself into.

Victoria took a deeper breath in, not really the type of person to lose her temper first - but she was not having it today. Not when her cousin was standing there acting like a total brat. "Just shut the fuck up already Bernice," the shapeshifter hissed a little bit and massaged her forehead. Victoria had been a part of the inner circle since she was a child, there had never been a without the serpent for her. Without them she would be living in a trailer with nothing, so it made her angry that Bernice seemed to have so little respect.

Jack sighed a bit as the teenager started lashing out about her wants and needs. "You really think you have the stomach for this?" He asked, looking at Lauren after, she knew he wouldn't just allow anyone in - but if they needed to scare some sense into her. So be it. "Vic, why don't you show her what it takes?" He looked to Victoria. "My pleasure." Victoria grabbed her cousins arm, and pulled her with her downstairs again.

"You want to be a serpent? You have what it takes be here.. live here.. fine, prove it." Victoria took Bernice with her out in the back of the bar where a group of tall buff bikers were standing close to their bikes. But it wasn't what she was going to teach her, and Victoria knew these people - but to a stranger they looked like a group of dangerous bikers who wouldn't think twice about ending you. Victoria tossed Bernice from her, didn't really care if she got hurt - sadly she was way to pissed to care. "Must be nice to live in a world where you can be so soft, where you fear so little, disrespect seems like an option." The shapeshifter wasn't having it and she wasn't going to give her cousin an easy go - far from. "The serpents isn't about what you want Bernice. These people. They would die for me without thinking twice, and I would die for them. Would you be able to do that, die for any of us?" she crossed her arms looking at her cousin. She moved the ground around Bernice to keep her down by holding her ankles and wrists with the soil. "You don't just come here and demand to be a part of something you don't or couldn't possibly understand.. You want to be a tough guy? A badass? Something you can brag to your friends about? This is not it." Victoria raised a brow. She knew Bernice had some problems, they all had. When Victoria was Bernice age, she had lost everything - so seeing her here, trying to act like she had nothing better to do. It made her angry. "Sure you got issues - we all do. But you have a chance for something better.. a brighter future than us, so why don't you just take it. Some of us don't have that choice and it makes me sick watching you wasting your time." If Victoria had to prove to Bernice just how dangerous it was to be on these parts of the land - she would.

---- meanwhile with Jack & Lauren ----

"You alright?" Jack asked Lauren and frowned a bit. Seeing she was clearly effected by something that wasn't only her little sisters behavior. Jack never had any siblings, he didn't understand what it was like to grow up with a family of any kind. However, Jack also knew Lauren had to stop with the drugs, but he also had realized he couldn't force them out of her life. For now, as long as she didn't threat the gang he let it slide - but he was aware of the situation. "Victoria will scare some sense into her, it is not safe for someone like her to walk around carefree here." He sighed and walked to the window where they could watch Bernice and Victoria. Jack could have been the one there scaring the girl off, but he was not having it tonight and he didn't really want to risk turning her into an ice cube.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 8:12 pm

Should Bernice think twice before she spoke? She giggled over her words, but not her real 'I'm offended' snort for what she could never really use towards her sister. Lauren was cocky and always had a way of shutting Bernice's mouth if she got off to a good start. Her gaze was turned directly onto Lauren, her gaze filled with uncertainty about what she was doing right now. It shortened out of her if you knew her as well as Lauren. Bernice knew she would never get anywhere near Lauren's hardness and fighting gene, but she tried. "Are you saying" it came from her as the only thing she could answer Lauren back to.

The way Lauren laughed and the way she answered hurt her as she looked at Lauren. "I... I thought..." she said, looking at Lauren. "So shut up Lauren, do you think it's a joke that I'm standing here was! " Smoked it out of Bernice after gathering the courage to do so, for the plumes of Victoria and Jack she felt clear and she should not lose more face than she had already done. " Yes you heard me! If you can, why shouldn't I be able to?" it came from Bernice before she heard Victoria's words. "No Victoria! it came angrily from her, she barely heard what it was Jack said before the grip of Victoria's hand hit her thin upper arm hit her. "argh" she muttered

It wasn't nice to be dragged off like Victoria did because it hurt her arm Victoria was strong! She didn't resist because that was probably the stupidest thing she could do now, especially if she had to prove to them that she had what it took before she could become a member. When Bernice was thrown from Victoria she landed on the ground and tried in silence to sore herself before turning around to be able to see what was happening, Bernice only just managed to turn as she felt something about her ankles and wrists, so she ended up locked to the ground by soil? The words that came from Victoria scared her a little bit and especially the men who were with them, she didn't want to know what they would do to her. Even now, she had the urge to say stop! But she didn't!

"I just want to be like you, be a part of the gang! " Bernice exclaimed as it seemed that Victoria had finished exclaiming her words to her, she could see what Victoria meant and you could at the same time see that she could see what Victoria meant and it set her thoughts in motion. "Why would I brag Victoria? I've never bragged about anything before," she said, looking up at her, feeling the anxiety, but also angry at the last words that had come from Victoria, hitting her. "Why should my options be better than Lauren? " got it out of her, Bernice often had that ability to use so that she compared herself to Lauren because they were sisters.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 12:05 pm

Bernice didn’t seem to want to think twice about her actions. She was digging her own grave more than she already was. It was sickening.
Firstly, et seemed like her little sister got hurt by her own medicine. She deserved that right now. Lauren really couldn’t see how her sister would survive being in The Southside Serpents. Lauren had made up her mind even before she, herself, had completed the initiation. This was no place for Bernice to be.
But like a dragon, Bernice seemed to collect the pieces of her confidence that was left and started to talk back to Lauren. This was also where Lauren put her foot down. Bernice was going to leave, and I couldn’t go fast enough. Therefore, she scoffed, as if Lauren was telling Bernice, that yes, she thought it was a joke. She couldn’t be serious. There was no way she knew what she was trying to get into.

Shortly, Lauren looked confused at Jack, as he asked if Bernice had the stomach to attend the Southside Serpents. He wasn’t going to let her try the initiation, was he? The short conversation between Jack and Victoria cleared up the question Lauren had had. They were going to teach Bernice a lesson. Thank God.

Lauren sighed and chuckled as Victoria seemed to drag Bernice out of the room. But rest wasn’t in Laurens mind yet. She had to know whether or not if Bernice was going to go home or try to complete the initiation. Lauren wouldn’t even let her start it. A wellknown voice was heard, and she looked up at Jack and pulled on a smile. She shrugged, shaking her head. “It is going to be,” she answered sighing once again. She chuckled lightly as  she looked down.
She then nodded, with her eyes on her feet, as Jack explained that Victoria was going to scare Bernice. “I promise you, I had no clue she wanted to join,” she looked up and tried to force a smile. “I would’ve told her from the start she couldn’t be coming here. You got more than enough to take care of,” she said and finally succeeded with a slight smirk. She closed her eyes and shook her head slightly, feeling how all of her skin seemed to tickle and feel electric.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 5:43 am

I want to be like you, Victoria shook her head as she exhaled. "Trust me, you do not want to be like me," she assured her cousin. Unlike Victoria who knew Bernice had some issues, no one knew about what demons Victoria was fighting with and tonight wasn't going to be the day for those secrets either. "Lauren is already in it, you don't get it. Once you are in this, you need to be willing to go all the way. Stop comparing your needs to your sister's, you are not the same person," Victoria added on the next exhale. As if Victoria didn't have enough teenagers and people in their early twenties at the academy who wanted to show off - she didn't need her cousin to be added to that list. "If I ever catch you out here in Southside again.. I will drag your ass home to your mother and make sure she locks you up in a basement somewhere you can't be trouble," she warned Bernice as she took a step closer to her, before she let go of the control on the soil holding her cousin. "Got it? Get up," she rushed Bernice with a swift hand movement.

Jack knew, Lauren didn't have to explain anything to him, he believed her. "It's okay. You couldn't have known," he replied with a firm smile as he looked at Lauren. "I don't think she has any intention on joining.. be a part of something perhaps. I remember that feeling, but this isn't the right thing for her." He breathed out and shook his head a little bit. Jack couldn't let a teenager in a pink winter jacket run around this area, one thing was knowing how to blend in while you were on the Southside, but driving around on a bicycle wearing that it was way to dangerous. "She knew just where to find me.. us. Find out if she has been elsewhere okay? For her own safety. If she had shown up at the wrong bar, things could have ended badly," he reminded Lauren and crossed his arms a little. Bernice didn't matter to him, not in the way Lauren and Victoria did, the main reason he cared was because of those two. Lauren was right however, he did have a lot on his mind, but the Serpents came first after all.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!   Jack! I wanna be a part of this to! Empty

Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??
» Hit the road, Jack
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Do you wanna have fun with me?
» I just wanna help, I already know alot.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: