Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play?? Empty
IndlægEmne: Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??   Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play?? EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 11:20 am

A topic to @Godric

outfit + looks

The best and the most famous restaurant in all of Gaia. Stuck in a center and always filled with a whole bunch of different people. You often had to order a table. That or just cross your fingers for a table to be free.
It was 18.00 o´clock, dinner time and even though the smell of food, made Tidus demon-mouth water, he wasn´t here to eat. Maybe another time.
Right now... he was here to meet a special person. A person who didn´t even know that the blonde was coming.
Godric. A perfect assasin. He was well known for never leaving a trace behind when he had killed. He was perfect. And Tidus wanted him on the Patrons team.
He had used some of his resources to figure out where Godric would be this afternoon. And it wasn´t a surprise that the rich assasin was on a five stared restaurant.
Tidus walked into the restaurant and as the waiter asked for what she could do for him, he smiled and said that he was going for a meeting. In the beginning she seemed hesistant, until Tidus mentioned the name: Technique.
That made her nod a bit nervously and let the young go through the restaurant. Tidus thanked her with a big smile, before smoothly going in between all the tables, searching for that one person.
When he saw the face of Godric, he smirked and went over there, confident and light hearted.
He sat down in front of Godric. He picked of a menu and looked casually through it, hidding his face behind it. "So niiiice of you to buy me dinner!"
when he removed the menu from his face, he had a smirk hidding on his lips. He laid the menu down and tilted his head. "Hello Godric, nice to meet you! I´m Tidus and I have an offer for you!"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??   Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play?? EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Outfit

All around him people were having their dinners together, mostly co-workers and friend, sitting there, chatting about some big business meeting success or the like. Godric didn't care much for that. This was his me-time, where he could eat some nice food, and enjoy a bottle of their most exquisite wine. He wasn't picky when it came to food normally, but being at the most fancy restaurant in Gaia was a statement. He had money, he could get in anywhere and he didn't give a flying fuck if he had to sit alone or in a big group. He actually prefered sitting by himself. No outside forces to stop him from having a clear view of everything that was happening around him.

He was seated by a wall so he didn't have to look behind himself all the time. They knew by now, the owners and servants. He may not be picky about the food or drinks, but he was very picky when it came to the sitting areas.
It was while he ate his dinner that someone suddenly sat in front of him, his face covered by the menu. There was a sassy form of fresh vibe coming from him, not just at his words but by the demeanor he carried himself with. So even though Godric wanted his me-time, he, surprisingly, didn't mind this sudden break in the normal evening of his. "Why sure thing. It isn't every day that a complete stranger wants to have dinner with me. Did I mention complete stranger?" even with his sassy tone he managed to slip a smirk in between, letting the man know that he wasn't offended or anything of the sort. "You know.. Normally I get the person's name before I take them up on offers," it was a surprise that this stranger knew his first name but at the same time, the guy probably had connections. It had happened before, just not like this.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??   Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play?? EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Godric reacted better than Tidus could have hoped. He smirked himself and showed the blonde, that he had some sort of humor hidden in him. That was an excellent sign. Tidus enjoyed some sass and humor in people. And meeting new people was always a blast.
Tidus waved with his hand. “Yah yah, I am not a stranger, anymore am I?? I just introduced myself!” slowly Tidus smile grew wider and wider. His fingers started to play with the wine glass in front of him. “Like I said… My name is Tidus Borgia… But I will appreciate if you just call me Tidus! Or any other nickname you prefer, I ain´t complaining!”
Relaxed he leaned back in the seat. The blue eyes were weakly shinning in the dim light, as he got eye contact with a waiter and smiled with a nod. A sign for her to come over.
“I´m taking you up on an offer Mr. Godric,” The blonde one said as he once again laid his eyes on Godric. “An offer I hope that you won´t refuse.” A little smirk was sent to Godric, before the waiter came over and asked for their order.
Tidus smiled kindly up at her and gave her the menu. “A bottle of your best white wine and that cheesy, fancy appetizer, thanks!” He then looked over at Godric. His way of saying: do you want anything?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??   Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play?? EmptyTirs Nov 19, 2019 5:16 pm

Godric shook his head slightly at Tidus, but also smiling to make sure he wasn't just dissapproving or anything like that. The humor of the blonde was indeed quite nice, maybe a bit too on the bright side for Godric who liked to apply a lot of darkness in the way he joked about things. Whenever he actually did crack a joke. The instance the full name came up Godric knew. A mafia boss was sitting right across from him, with all his connections, all his power. Godric wasn't intimmidated by that, but he also wasn't an irrational idiot. He was not going to deliberately do something stupid that could potentially make an enemy out of Tidus. He didn't need that in his papers.

"Alright.. Tidus.. I myself don't do nicknames," he spoke, still smiling politely. After all.. They were in the fanciest restaurant in Gaia.
It was interesting, what kind of offer a mafia boss could have for a freelance killer for hire. And Godric did give it more attention the minute Tidus teased with it, until the waiter came to pick up their order. And of course Godric immediately remembered the waiter: A very handsome man, tight-clipped black beard and a smooth hair-do, slightly tan skin. He knew him well, but not by name. Yet. The smirk came back as Tidus gave his order and when Godric had the attention of the waiter, he gave him the menu, even just slightly touching the man's hand while doing it.

"Make that two of the same bottle.. And a dry-aged rib-eye.. You know, the usual," usually that dish had different styles of sides. It all depended on the season, but Godric didn't care. The meat was the most important part. That and the lovely wine they served here. The waiter smiled his most award-winning smile before leaving the two men to their talk.
"What were you saying? You have an offer for me? Do elaborate," he looked back at Tidus, the interest clear in his eyes.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??   Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play?? EmptySøn Nov 24, 2019 7:26 pm

He didn’t do nicknames. Fair enough. Then there´s more nickname making for him.
Godric kept the professional atmosphere with a polite smile and tone. That was… until the waiter arrived and a flirty, rather seducing little smile, appeared on the assassin’s lips. It made Tidus smirk and chuckle under his breath. Out of the corner of his eye, he looked up at the waiter and yes, he admitted. He was a rather handsome man. After the order, the waiter smiled like a winner of an Oscar and disappeared.
Shortly Tidus looked after the waiter and then back at Godric. He tilted his head with a cheeky little smile. “Cute huh? Now I know what you´re gonna do after dinner,” Tidus added teasingly. He then clicked a bit at the table with his fingers.
Godric cut right to the chase. He wanted to know about the offer. Tidus could even see the interest in the angel’s eyes. Fallen angel to be more correct.
“Okay. It´s easy,” Tidus said and lowered his voice just a bit. After all, people shouldn’t know about this, unless they wanted to get in trouble themselves. “Work for me. Not by contract… but to know that I would have a brilliant assassin on my team as you… would seem like a big threat to enemies. A by work for me, I mean, I send you out on a job, you corporate and I pay you. Easy as that.”
It was easy as that. If he respected Godric and payed him fair and scare. How could the man say no? Tidus smiled was filled with confidence, as he now waited for Godric´s answer. Some butterflies flew around in the young, demon´s stomach. He would be excited to have Godric on his team.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??   Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play?? Empty

Don´t you wanna get away, from the same oooold part you´re gonna play??
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A new one who wanna play a little? ~ Joshua
» Kitty wanna play? - Celestia
» Jack! I wanna be a part of this to!
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Do you wanna have fun with me?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square :: Restauranten, Nyx-
Gå til: