Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Looking like an angel but your savage love...

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

Looking like an angel but your savage love... Empty
IndlægEmne: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Looking like an angel but your savage love... YNiAnV2

Time and date: 20:15, December 1st
Place: St. Michael Circus.
Weather: Dark, only lit up by the houses and lampposts. Cold.
Outfit: Burned-orange zip t-shirt and highwaisted blue jeans and Burned-orange stilettoes (the same color as the t-shirt)
Dedicated to: @Ethan

It was the first of December, and Heather hadn’t seen Zechariah for about a month. Not matter what she did, she couldn’t get through to him. She couldn’t catch his scent which assured her that he wasn’t in Gaia anymore; he was probably in The United States. But Heather was definitely not going to go after him. Almost like last time he threw a tantrum and disappeared, she was going to get her mind on something else. Today, she had chosen to seek her rescuer; Ethan.
He had been there, stopped his sister, Elenora, and gotten her out of the hotel, and was actually almost driving her home, until Heather realized that that stupid shit of a witch was setting the hotel on fire… It was a complete mess. She knew now that she should just have continued home and lured Ethan inside. Then everything would have been perfect. She didn’t really want to think about fate choosing her as Zechariahs mate, and surely just wanted to live her own paradise.
Sitting in her very fancy sportscar, she drove down to St. Michael Circus. She had traced Ethan all the way here. She parked the car, whose engine might’ve gotten some attention with the wonderful sound, got out of it, bringing the redwine with her and looked around. It was a nice neighborhood. Nothing special. Keeping her cool, she tried not to use her senses, and read on every mailbox to get a hint where he lived, and if he lived with someone.

And there it was.
A crooked confident smile appeared on her lips as she read his name. Straightening her back she approached the front door. Of course, her senses were all up, checking if the psycho sister was nearby. But she wasn’t. Gently she rang the doorbell, grabbing her own wrist behind her back.

Sidst rettet af Heather Tirs Dec 01, 2020 10:00 pm, rettet 1 gang (Reason for editing : added wine, bc wine makes everything better)
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Ethan had rarely a night off, and sometimes when he did he just simply wanted to be home by himself. It took a lot of energy from him being around people all the time and even he had to charge his batteries time to time. He was sitting down just about to read in one of the many history books he had borrowed from his father. Puzzle was out in the kitchen getting something to drink, and Ethan just really enjoyed the cold and dark winter nights - it made him feel empowered, a feeling he really disliked to like this much. He however, sensed something odd this night. Puzzle suddenly started to walk towards the door and stopped not far from it, starred almost like he was alert to what ever came close. And if it wasn't for the automatic lights outside he had install for winter, he most likely wouldn't haven noticed someone was walking around his house. Only few seconds after the lights had went on, the door bell rang. Ethan frowned a bit and got slowly up from his couch. He was used to being aware, and since he hadn't any plans for the evening - he was very aware. However, he looked calm and moved with careful steps towards the door, he looked down at Puzzle and calmed him a bit before he finally answered the door.
There she was, the redhead he had saved from Elenora's hateful acts last month. He frowned bit in surprise. "Heather," he said looking even more surprised, but moved to the side letting her in if that was what she wanted. Perhaps she'd had another problem with Elenora, he hoped not. "How are you?" He asked first and breathed out, he was naturally worried about most people - so it wasn't really surprising for him to ask directly. "Anything I can do for you?"
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 10:06 pm

Patiently she waited outside the door as she sensed him getting closer and closer, ever so slowly. Something else was in there too. But he didn’t have any children, did he? She had a wide smile on her face, almost like the fake ones’ sellers always put on. Her name. It made her smile get slightly warmer and more true. It was somewhat pleasing to hear her own name and not some nickname. “Correct,” she said while she entered, as he stepped aside, so that she could enter. Confidence almost poured out of her as she walked – right until she saw the dog, and took a step aside, so that she wouldn’t get too close. She didn’t know the dog like she ‘knew’ Ethan, so she had to be somewhat respectful to it, if she wished to stay for the night – or longer.
She then turned around to face him, which made her hair fly around her shoulders. She was radiant compared to when they first met. No acid burns on her wrists, ankles or face. No blood. No stab wound. Her skin was glowing and her eyes somewhat flirtatious. “I’m much better, thank you,” she said with a lovely smile. She didn’t wish to know if his sister were feeling better or not; hopefully she had ended up in the hospital and stayed there.
“I thought I hadn’t said thank you clearly enough,” she said, before she brought her hands forward, showing the expensive flaks of wine, “So I thought I would share this with you?” she suggested. The top of the flask and her right hand, supporting the neck of the flask, was right in front of her breasts; subconsciously drawing attention the very visible cleavage.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyOns Dec 02, 2020 4:51 am

Ethan closed the door after she stepped inside, and took a few steps closer to the living room. He wondered why she was here, how she even had found him - but it seemed to be questions that would get an answer sooner or later. He had to confess she looked a lot better than last time he saw her, but Elenora had also done quite the number on her. When she confirmed she was going better, she send him a brighter smile which made him smile, he was glad to know that she was okay. Ethan lifted his brows slightly as she was there to say thank you, it made sense - and in his line of job people sometimes did seek him out to say thank you, it was just not often people found their way to his home. Puzzle still seemed to be curious about this stranger in the house, but also was used to react to how Ethan reacted, so since he was pretty calm the dog just sat down next to Ethan and tilted its head looking at Heather. The vampire then shortly after pulled a bottle of wine in front of her, and his eyes looked down at the bottle. she had it placed right in front of her breasts, so naturally his hazel colored eyes couldn't help but looked shortly at her cleavage - was she doing that on purpose? He felt his heart skip a beat shortly, but smiled before returning his eyes to hers. "Sure thing," he breathed out still having his warm smile on his lips, "I will get some glasses," the human added shortly after and turned around walking to the kitchen that luckily was pretty close to the living room. He grabbed two wine glasses and walked back to the living room. Puzzle followed Ethan despite being quite curious over there new guest. "But, you didn't have to come all this way," he also felt like he needed to say as he returned to the living room. "Make yourself at home," he looked at the redhead before placing the glasses on the table. He did have some of the finest wine glasses, but when you had friends like Ethan's, you needed to be a little more fancy when it came to wine - therefor he also knew it was quite the expensive bottle Heather had brought over. Ethan sat down on the couch and gestured Heather to do the same. The dog laid down on the carpet in front of the fire place - it wasn't like he needed the heat that much, he liked the cold -but he also cared about Puzzle not freezing. "So, what have you been up to?" Ethan wanted to start a conversation, he didn't know Heather - so if they were going to sit on his couch and drink wine - he could as well get to know her.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyOns Dec 02, 2020 10:08 am

Being a vampire certainly had its positive sides; as how she was able to find him, by remembering the taste of his blood, and smell of his body. If it hadn't been enough, she could’ve searched for him online and got some clues. If he seemed to be untraceable, she would have turned on her hunt-mode; even though this would've resulted in a bloodier hello, which she didn't want. She wanted comfort, now that Zechariah had left and didn't seem to come crawling anytime soon - and even if he came crawling back on his knees, the chance of her letting him into her heart again would be low. She had definitely degraded him to only being a blood bag. And a very good one. She couldn't go through the rehab-phases again. It was too painful. She didn't realize she had been addicted to his blood, before he left and wasn't around. Feeling so sick and never getting truly satisfied with blood had made her weak. From time to time she had even been desperate enough to actually hunt innocent angels. She had to do something; right? No one wished for a Heather on blood rampage... She had gotten over that phase, right?

Luckily, right now the dog seemed to be calm, just like its owner. It even laid down next to him, looking at her. At some point she might feel comfortable enough to ask for the dog’s name and introducer her scent to the dog - hopefully she didn't smell like blood to it; she felt like she had bathed quite well since she last ate, but it was possible that she had just gotten used to the smell. Ethan on the other hand should only be able to smell the body shampoo, shampoo and perfume she had used before she had been going - if he even could smell that...
She returned the smile, as he looked up at her. She indeed approved, that he approved - if not, she might've just stayed anyway; she going to leave this address anytime soon. "Good," she said warmly before she turned around to face the living room, walking straight to the table. Slowly, and very delicately, she peeled of the metal-like sealing, to reveal the cork plug. "Do you have a corkscrew?" she asked. She didn't really wish to break the flask so they could pour, but it could be necessary he had nothing to open it with.

As he seemed to reassure her that she didn't need to visit him to thank him, she shrugged slightly, looking at him as he returned to the living room. "Correct, I didn't have to. But I've been thinking about you ever since..." she said calmly. Something in her voice seemed to be hinting that thinking about him had been something she had kept for herself, and that her thoughts had been romanticize him. She didn't really care what Ethan thought Heather and Zechariah had been to each other at that evening, because no matter what, they weren't anymore. Zechariah and Heather had never really been a couple; he hadn't really seemed like the type who wanted to put a tag their relationship; which had been fine with Heather, even though she had been quite upset when he left like he did.
Make yourself at home, seemed like a very brave thing to say to a vampire. He glanced up at him with a slight crooked smile. "Thanks," she said before she let her green eyes glance over the table, where he had put the very fine wineglasses. Shortly after she sat down next to him, crossing her legs, like no other lady, and turned slightly, so she was facing him. She poured some wine (from the now open bottle) to both of them before she placed the bottle on the table. She took the glass closest to her, as he asked what she had been up to. She smiled slightly, "Well, I don't work anymore, so I've mostly been at home. If not, home I've been at conventions... Like the one where I met your sister..." She said, immediately thinking it wasn't the best way to start the evening. "I have had a lot of craftsmen at my place lately. I had some walls which needed to be repaired and I'm getting a new kitchen," she said, even though he didn't know how her kitchen looked like, it was still what she had been up to. "And you've been working, or?" she asked, glancing at him shortly before she let her eyes fall back to the wine glass swirling the wine around for a moment, shortly after to smell it. She could really smell the deepest notes in the wine. She then took a small sip of the wine.

//mobil svar, håber det er okay <3
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyTors Dec 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Did he have a corkscrew? Of course he had, why didn't he bring it on the first trip, he nodded before soft jogging back to the kitchen to grab it in the drawer, and returned to Heather with it, letting her open the bottle. Ethan sat down in the couch and exhaled, while smiling at the vampire. He felt his heart skip a beat slightly when she confessed that she had been thinking about him lately, and he wondered what had happened after they had split. "Really?" He sounded a bit surprised, flattered but surprised - this evening was taking a turn he hadn't expected. Ethan hadn't really been thinking to much about relationships after his last girlfriend Madelaine went missing in the beginning of January - and even through he still tried to find her, it was like she was just gone. His moral compass didn't really know how to think about the witch that had been in the building that night - one she had seemed to care about at the time - or perhaps it had just been that she didn't want to risk him die. Love was shown in a lot of ways, and you didn't have to be in love with someone to simply love them.

Ethan had experience with vampires, he knew it could go either way having one invited in your home - but he chose to believe that Heather wasn't here to do any harm. If he didn't believe in the kindness of others, what would that make him? He moved his hazel colored eyes to the glasses as she poured the wine. Ethan after her reached for the remaining glass on the table and moved his gaze back to her as she replied his question. She didn't work anymore, which made him wonder what she had done in the past, or just what her dreams were. She however, shortly mentioned Elenora which made him hold his breath shortly - Elenora would not feel sorry for her action and he worried if that friend of hers Jolene was a good influence in this. Ethan wondered sometimes how their lives would have been if they had grown up together instead of apart - would he'd had the same hatred in him as Elenora if he had grown up with her, or would she'd had able to show mercy to people if she had grown up with him. Ethan pushed the thoughts away as Heather talked about getting a new kitchen, it was a lot of work he could imagine that. "Sounds time consuming," he chuckled a bit curling his lip up in a little smirk.

It wasn't like he did a lot, and somehow a lot happened at his work. Aston was an interesting city to work in, especially as a police officer, because the streets were never safe. Even when he thought he was saving a life, there was a chance someone else was dead around the corner. It was a dangerous place, and one of the main reasons why he was so keen to try keeping people safe. "Yup, it is always quite busy - one would think the spirit of Christmas would make people more cheerful, but work just gets busier," he breathed out and lifted the glass up in a toast before taking a sip of the sweet liquid. He would have to confess Heather knew how to pick a good wine, he was sure Maeve and Zitora already were jealous or they would be when he told them. "It's good," he confessed, wanting her to know he liked it.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyFre Dec 04, 2020 7:13 am

It seemed like he had thrown it out of his head, that most wines needed a corkscrew, so Heather just chuckled slightly, as he jogged into the kitchen to grab one, so he could hand it to her soon after, so she could open the bottle with ease. Heather pulled on a smile as he seemed slightly surprised by what she had told him. “Yeah. You were kind and knew how to work in the given situation – well, and you saved my life,” she said, looking up at him with her last words. She thought for a bit, before she added, “And probably my parents and sister,” she said before looking at the bottle again, pulling the cork plug out. To her the smell of the wine already reached her nose, and began detailing the notes apart. She cleared her throat a little, “I’m sorry that I brought us inside again,” she apologized, even though he might’ve been happy to be there, so he could take care of his sister and the damage that had been dealt to her. Heather on the other hand had to take care of herself and Zechariah. If her own wounds weren’t enough already, it would surely be with temper-tantrum-Zechariah.

Over all Heather seemed quite calm, almost as if she couldn’t harm a fly – she clearly could, though – but she wouldn’t harm Ethan, not even if he cut himself on something. She chuckled lightly as he mentioned it sounded time consuming. It definitely was time consuming to get a new kitchen, but still, she had so much time to spare. Sometimes it was almost a burden. “It is,” she said with a slow agreeing voice. Luckily he didn’t ask what was wrong with the old kitchen. It would seem just a tiny bit embarrassing to tell him that she, in pure frustration, had thrown her refridgeriator across the room, hammered some of the kitchen counters, with all of her might… Yeah, it was all quite messy when Zechariah had left her, and certainly got worse every time she tried to contact him. A new kitchen was certainly needed. She certainly hoped it wouldn’t take much longer with the craftsmen. She missed the time where she could just walk around in her morning cloak, humming all the way though her mansion. Those who didn’t work at her mansion just seemed to make just that more difficult.

She pulled on a slightly unsatisfied crooked smile. Not that he was making her unsatisfied, but listening to him, telling her that Christmas spirit didn’t help on with how many crimes were done; but merely made everything worse. “I’m sorry to hear that,” she said, before she lifted her glass to return the toast. She sighed lightly, as a response to the taste. It was good; no doubt, and his words, made it clear that he felt the same way. “Indeed,” she said calmly. “How long have you been working for the police?” she asked tilting her head slightly. She’s been moving around in 450 years, but the time she had spent in Aston she hadn’t really seen Ethan; or maybe she was just ‘lucky’ not to be in situations where he was needed.

Sidst rettet af Heather Lør Feb 20, 2021 10:00 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 10:24 am

"No, its alright," he confessed. Ethan wasn't fond of how the situation had been played, but if they hadn't returned - he feared what would have happened to Elenora. Even through they weren't that close, she was his family. He hated that she lived with such hatred in her heart, and he just hoped he could help change that. "Since I finished school, my uncle used to work there, so it was easy for me to get in, also I had a great mentor that helped me a lot," he confessed and took a deeper breath in. Yes, some would call it luck or at least just say his cards had been played right - and maybe they were right. Being a hunter way before working with the police, had given him some sides of the world not every human had - and he was highly trained before he even started working, making him a member of the force they didn't want to go without. "But, I've been a hunter since I was around thirteen, I reckon," he frowned a bit. "I'm not - like my sister, I do have a moral - or a code you could say," the human took a larger breath in, it was never easy to know how a vampire would react to such information. "I protect the ones who can't protect themselves, no matter what a person is," he kept his gaze at her. Ethan wasn't going to pretend he wasn't a hunter, he was a lot of things, but a liar wasn't it - even if he lied, it was never to anything but protect people from danger. "I didn't grow up with .. my sister. She doesn't share my believes, but I'm hoping I can make her turn around for the better," he confessed and took another mouthful of the champagne.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 10:20 pm

Heather gave him a gentle smile as he said it was alright, that she brought them inside the hotel again, that day. She completely understood that he might care for his sister, but Heather herself wouldn’t think twice about leaving Elenora in the flames. She had cared for the blood in Zechariahs veins. What a fool she had been. He should’ve gotten his ass beaten by Elenora. He deserved it the way he had been treating Heather. Yes, she had knocked him out to get him away from the chaos he had made and had seemed to have absolutely no control over. She even gave him some of her blood for his healing. All the work she put into Zechariahs life, to keep him alive, seemed pointless when he left her, just like that – again. She wanted him to live, but it was darn hard, when he got himself into dangerous situations; even situations where she was so absolutely close to reject him forever. Somehow it just seemed he didn’t care about anything; not even her, even though by being his mate, his world should evolve about her – right?

Heather nodded slowly as he explained that he had been working for the police for quite some time. “It almost sounds like the position was handed to you?” she teased with a slight smile. Having connections within the walls you wanted to be a part of, was the best way to get to where you wanted to be.
I’ve been a hunter since I was thirteen. It gave Heather goosebumps along her spine and her eyebrows lifted slightly. He what? Why had he been offering her blood and not tried to pierce her heart then? I’m not like my sister. A slow nod was her only reply. Thank god for that. There was no doubt Heather would’ve been dead if he had the same mindset as his sister.
I protect the ones who can't protect themselves. Had she been such a damsel in distress? Well… Yeah. Elenora had definitely surprised Heather and Heather had been quite helpless. She let her green eyes seek the space between them, thinking. Somehow Heather just seemed to ‘catch feelings’ for people who might be the end of her. She swallowed the insecurity and painted on a more flirtatious smile, “And thank you for that, my knight in shining armor,” she chuckled.
She nooded slightly as he explained that they didn’t grew up together and therefore didn’t share the same belief. She took a deep breath in, thinking about how safe it would be to have someone like Elenora playing a fair and just hunter. Who knew, maybe she would just ‘relapse’ and start killing whoever she wanted to. “I really hope you’ll succeed with that,” but I’m not going to be a part of that. She raised her glass shortly as a cheer, before she took a sip of the champagne.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptyFre Mar 05, 2021 4:55 pm

"Maybe my charm and wit gave me an upper hand," he chuckled a bit to himself and shook his head to the tease. It was odd, but also nice for him to feel this relax with a stranger. Heather was a stranger, even if he had saved her from Elenora's torture - it was still the relation, strangers. But strangers didn't just show up at your door with expensive champagne and wanted to chat - did they?

It worried him how she would react to him being a hunter, but for a supernatural creature he didn't want her to fear him suddenly killing her. Her nod was enough for him to confirm that she understood, that there was a difference between him and Elenora. My knight in shining armor, he couldn't help but chuckle light hearted at her and took a sharper breath in, as he looked down for a short second. He nodded to confirm, so did he. He really did hope he could save Elenora from that darkness that seemed to surround her, even if his newfound sister seemed to repel the darkness just fine - that anger, that hatred, it wasn't healthy. She needed an outlet if she wasn't going to explode in pure hurt. Ethan took a slightly deeper breath in before he took a mouthful of the champagne. He was usually okay good to start a conversation, but this whole situation was way out of his usual conversation area - it wasn't like people just knocked on his door like this often. "So.. ehm," he took a slightly deeper breath in as he placed his glass on the table again, "how is.. the witch you were with?" He asked politely. He didn't know their relationship, he didn't really care about their relationship either, he just wanted to make conversation.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 11:27 pm

Heather chimed in with his chuckle. “Wouldn’t surprise me,” she complimented quite discreetly and looked at him with a crooked smile. Flirtatious, even.

They took a sip together. She tilted her head slightly – flirtatiously – as he tried to form words and put the glass away. His question wasn’t really welcomed. She sighed and looked at her champagne glass before she put it away. With a handmovement, she flicked her long, loosely curled hair over the shoulder before she turned more towards him, so her torso almost pointed directly at him – very aware of the amount of cleavage he could she. “I’d rather not talk about him,” she said, smiling while she pressed her lips together shortly. She lifted her arm, and placed it on the backrest, letting her head rest against her folded hand for a mere moment while she thought. She then let the hand remove itself from her face to correct a lock of his hair and subtly caress him. “We don’t get along that well,” she said with a low voice not including the fact that she was his mate. Ethan didn’t need to know that. It wasn’t important, not anymore at least. Zechariah would be long gone by now. “But what about you?” she asked letting her green eyes look at his lips shortly, before they went to his eyes. “Are you with anyone?” she pressed her lips together once, so they would look redder and plumper. He wasn’t with anyone that night at the hotel and she couldn’t really smell any woman who seemed to live in the apartment. Hopefully he wasn’t gay. That would make her situation very awkward.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looking like an angel but your savage love...   Looking like an angel but your savage love... Empty

Looking like an angel but your savage love...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» An angel amongst demons
» Calling upon an angel [TW]
» This will be the last as an angel(fortid)
» Angel rescue ~ Michael
» Angel on the wing - [past]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: St. Michael Circus :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: