Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Heart is takin' over

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Heart is takin' over Empty
IndlægEmne: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 2:56 pm

Place: Tidus home sweet home
Time: 28-11-2020, 13.15
Surroundings: what ever there is in his house
Weather: Cold, but the sun is shining on a very blue sky
Outfit: Clothing + hair & Make up
Topic for: @Tidus <3
____

It was a long time since she even had seen Tidus, and if it wasn't because she had seen a picture of him - she would still have visualized the young boy she had played with when she was a child. A more simple time, it was a time before she even understood what her family was standing for - of course she had followed their footsteps, and even if she hadn't talked to Tidus after that she had never quite forgotten the memories brought by a calm and actually 'normal' childhood. Where she was standing now was by the command by her father, after learning he wasn't her biological father she had questioned his actions and commands a little, more because suddenly she could see more clearly. Elenora felt more like his weapon than his own daughter. This time he had asked to bring Tidus out of the picture, and it had just come to her knowledge that he had been turned into a demon after doing research. Elenora walked up to his door and took a deeper breath in, she wasn't sure how to do this anymore, not when she had her heart playing in the hunt. She was conflicted about this mission. Elernora breathed out and folded her lips shortly, before she just grabbed the door and opened it - even if it was locked she bended the wood to force the door open. She walked in following her senses to the living room with crossed arms facing Tidus. "We need to talk."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 12:13 pm

outfit + looks + grey comfy pants.

Oh well... Christmas was near. and for once in his life... he was BORED. Nothing happened. Well... yes, he was still a leader of a mafia and that job was exciting but... There was no drama. No chase. He should be happy and he was! but... he admitted that he could often sit by himself and wonder: what now? which was a rather fast thought for one who was only 23 years old.
he sighed and slammed his head down on the coffee table, almost tipping over the buttweiser. Christian was busy with who knows what these days. So was Cassandra and Tivo... He could always contact Maya? Nahhh, she probably had better things to do than hang out with a old one as him.
Maybe it was time for him to make new friends. Not that he was any good at it.
He sighed loudly and leaned up, now only see his door burst up and there a familiar face stood. One he hadn´t seen for many years. and since she was a child.
But instead of getting up, he sat still, expecting some sort of drama he had missed so much. and by the look in her eyes. She was not here for any good news.
He smiled bright and a bit cheeky.
"Eyyyy! El! Nice to see you again and thanks for knocking! do you want a beer?" here he lifted up his buttweiser. "You look good!"
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Elenora wished things wasn't like this and it wouldn't come to this. She took a deeper breath in and raised her left eyebrow slightly by his cheeky smile. "Thanks, wish I could say the same, but demon doesn't really suit you Ti," she replied and took a sharper breath in. Her father was pretty clear that he wasn't fond of the fact that Jasper's son wasn't going to keep the alliance going. It meant Tidus also knew her morals in all this, or perhaps he just hoped she was better than the people who had raised her - but she wasn't. The Lelantos was a brutal hunter tribe, and they never showed mercy to anyone. "I'm not here to drink beer with you, its way more serious than that," she pulled her gun up and aimed it at him, safety was off. "I have a mission, and I don't like it any bit - but I have to do this. Just close your eyes, it will make it much easier," she then added and took a sharp breath in. There was not a fiber in her body that wanted to kill him, not when he was in the most normal memories from her entire childhood. It was these memories that had wanted her to go in another direction than becoming a hunter, but like anything - it wasn't her choice to make. Elenora wished she had taken some La Souillure De Paix, before going into this. Her heart was way to much in it and it made her hand shake a tiny bit. Elenora didn't want to look in his eyes when she pulled the trigger, and she folded her lips together. "Just close your eyes please."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Just as he had assumed, she wasn´t here to drink a beer and remember their childhood memories. Before he could even understand what was going on, she pulled out her gun, pointed it at him. It did not suit him to be a demon. All of sudden... he remembered it all.
Jasper had a connection with Elenora´s father. When Jasper died, Tidus cut of the connection, when he realized what their little group was all about. Killing the supernatural. Her father had probably placed a hate towards Tidus and now he had send his daughter out to do his dirty work. Just like Jasper used to do to him.
with a soft pleading, she asked him to close his eyes, showing she did not want to do this. If you wanted to kill someone, you looked them in the eye as you pulled the trigger. Watching them fall down and bleed to death.
He kept his eyes on her, before he made swing with his arm, creating the portal underneath her. All thought... still after a WHOLE year, he had still not learned to completely control the portals. With other words... he created one under himself as well.
A tickling feeling in the stomach ran throught them as they felt throught the portals. On the other side, with a loud thud, they landed on a soft forest ground.
"Auuucwhiii... for Fuuu... saaake..." he hissed annoyed and sat up. with dirt on the right side of his face he looked around.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 8:01 pm

He didn't close his eyes, and her gaze darted more at him, almost begging him just to do as asked. Tidus swung his arm and before she had a change to understand or even pull the trigger, the floor disappeared underneath her feet and she fell. Elenora screamed as the rush went through her stomach, she had no idea what was going on, and felt so utterly out of place - then she landed, feeling the ground underneath her as she had landed on her back. The grass was soft under her arms, and she could feel the sun on her face - it wasn't winter where they were. Elenora sat up and took her jacket off feeling the heat already killing her. "What the fuck did you do?" She yelled at Tidus as she realized he was here as well. Elenora looked for her gun shortly, but she had lost it in the shock from falling. "You couldn't just let me do my fucking job huh?" She hissed at him before getting on her feet, she looked around, they were in a forest - but where was a much more difficult question to reply. Elenora sighed and placed both hands on her hips before looking back at Tidus.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 9:21 pm

To his luck or... at least that was one way to look at it. Elenora was in the same realm as him. Or place... he had no idea where they were for now.
Here he openly complained about him not letting her kill him. To that he looked over at her with a look that screamed: Are you serious?
"Yesus, no, of course I couldn´t let you do your wannabe Van Helsing job, I wanna live!" he said followed by a huff. Here he removed dirt from his shirt. "What did you expect? That I was just gonna sit still and let you shoot me? as I have nothing to live for?" Now done with removing dirt from his shirt, he sighed and then looked around. "I have no idea where I teleported us to... Maybe we´re in a forest nearby... come on... let´s find out..."
Without letting her answer, he started to walk, not bothering to look if she followed him or not. Even if she found her gun, he would read her mind openly, warning him in she was about to attack.
a bit annoyed he looked down on his shoeless feet. They were now cold and wet from the forest ground. "Christian warned me about these portals... You use them too much he says... and do I listen? NO! of course I don´t!" he mumbled annoyed to himself, almost tripping over his own feet at times.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 8:18 am

He wanted to live. It wasn't really surprising news, and a part of her wondered if the monster hadn't completely taken over the humanity that had once been all of his being. "I.. I don't know," she replied quite low on her next exhale. Of course he wouldn't go down without a fight, she wouldn't either - so how could se expect him to just give in and make it easy for her? He then started walking, leaving her thinking about her options for a few seconds before she made the choice to follow him. Elenora didn't need her gun either way, if she wanted to strike she had more dangerous means to use. For now, they needed to figure out where they were - then she could settle the score later. Elenora might not have lived in Gaia, Aston or anywhere in the Athena region - but she knew nature and she had never been here before. "Christian huh?" She finally managed to keep up with him, having long legs had its perks. Elenora couldn't anything but chuckle by the fact he still seemed to have two left feet. "You know, I don't think we are in Aston anymore, or Gaia for that reason," she stopped and looked at the trees before walking over to place a hand on one of them. Elenora took a deeper breath in, someone was off but she couldn't quite place it. She moved her hand from the tree with a slight frown as she walked back to Tidus. Elenora then placed a hand on his shoulder, not because of any bad intentions - she just wanted to pulse a minor heatwave through his system to warm it up, seeing she was much more dressed for a forest walk than he was. "Now let's figure out where we are," she let go of his shoulder and kept going forward. It took a little to few minutes before she reached a sign saying: "Corturie Forest." Elenora took a deeper breath in and looked towards Tidus, "Congrats ass-hat, we are in New Orleans."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 8:10 pm

It seemed as she had calmed a bit down. Even touching his shoulder, which made him jump a bit forward in surprise. After all, she had just threathned him with a gun for 5 minutes ago.
"Yeah, Christian is my husband... and he always tell me to cut down on my portals... but I never listen because I..." as he realised how much he was talking over himself, he shut down, chuckling and shaking his head. "Man, is like time haven´t past when I talk to you."
He nodded when she mentioned they had to figure out where they were. "Yeah, yeah, we´re probably still in Aston," He was sure. His portals couldn´t have sended them any further. Or they could... but why would they. and soon he realised... they were way far from Aston.
New Orleans!?
"What!?" here he stepped closer to the sign. "What... how... how do you know... it just says Corturie Forest? how do you know it´s in New Orleans?"
Yes, he was not the best at geography. He almost got answered his own questions, when a sound of a horn sounded nearby. It sounded like a car. But defiently not a new car.
"Did you hear that?" he asked her.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 9:24 pm

So, he was a married man. She hadn't expected less, and it wasn't like she judged people's sexuality - then she would have to judge her own. He was right about one thing, it was like time hadn't past at all when they finally started talking. Taking all the here-to-kill-you out of the picture, she felt some sort of peace not following up on those orders. Elenora wondered shortly if she would have been able to live with herself if she had or if she followed through with that order. "When I first graduated the hunter academy in New York, I moved to New Orleans - there was a few underground combat pits - a girl had to practice you know," she shrug a bit looking at Tidus. It wasn't everyone who knew about this hunter academy she had been at - training humans like herself how to eliminate the supernatural. She heard the sound from the car which also made her add a confused expression to the team. It sounded like an old car, maybe they had arrived in time for some sort of festival? "Yeah, maybe there is a festival or something? I mean, they are known for them. You have heard about the French Quarter and Bourbon Street right?" Elenora turned her eyes back to Tidus and took a deeper breath in. "Let's go check it out," she then suggested, they didn't really have much to lose in this situation. She needed to take her mind of her chaotic thoughts, and it seemed like figuring all of this out was her way of getting some inner peace. Her mind was filled with gult trip after guilt trip, it wouldn't take long of a search in her mind to figure out it was as bubbly as her aura radiated. "How did you.. become this.. a demon I mean?" Usually she never asked her targets about anything, but Tidus was more than just a target of hers - he was a friend, even if he was a demon - right?
[justify]
[/justify]
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 11:58 am

They were in USA. He couldn´t believe it. He hadn´t been in USA since his honeymoon which ended in a nightmare. Which would expect from a dead husband. BUT BUT! It was all alright now. Or... not right now, right now. By this minute, he was stranded in New Orleans with Elenora the supernatural assasin.
"Oh cool, then let´s look around a bit, before I make a portal home. I´ve never been in New Orleans before... and yes I have heard a little bit about it," he suggested with a shrug. Here he started to walk, slowly, as she tried to start a conversation with him. This time about how he had become a demon.
"Oh yeah uhm... I got a curse over me, turned out that curse was an old demon soul. When I got thrown in to a coma, the soul took over my body and turned me into a demon... not without a fight though... but that is a whole other story," he explained and smiled at her. "when... uhm... how did you become one of these hunters? and are your father still the same?"
Slowly in the horizon the city would apear. Light appearing from it cutting the sky.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 2:10 pm

It was because of a curse, and she wondered how it had been cast or even made possible. The only created demons she had heard of was from the old stories of Lilith. Now coming to realize that the whole God thing was real, she had given herself some more time to read up on the religious stuff. "Sounds tough," she breathed out only to take a deeper breath in. If he had been a hunter in that situation, it would have been expected of him to kill himself - also one of the reasons why hunters mainly were human - in her family at least. "Jonathan took me out hunting the first time when I was ten, but I just watched," she took a deeper breath in speaking about her brother - he had been killed in a vampire attack a few years ago along with her adoptive mother. "I officially joined them when i turned 15," she then added with a brief smile. Elenora remembered that day way to clear, and flashes from the first time she ever had killed someone moved in pictures for her eyes - she hadn't liked it at all, but like her mother used to say: None of us like what we're doing here. Not even to someone like him. But if this works, we survive. Simple as that. Of course she had hung onto that, and after a few times it had become easier. "He is," she then added and took a deeper breath in. "I actually found out back in October that he isn't even my biological father - they adopted me after my birthmother died in labor," she shook her head a little, still getting used to that information. Funny enough, her biological father seemed to care more about her than the one who had raised her. "I met my biological father and some of my siblings from his side of the family, he had no idea. But he is nice, so that is great," she chuckled a bit still pleased he even had given her a room at the bunker. It was weird and all being the child of an archangel. "I even have a twin-brother, Ethan. He seems nice, you two have the same annoying optimisme - I'm almost sure you would get along," she took a deeper breath in. Right there she really felt it, the feeling he had talked about before, talking like they never had parted at all. It was weird, but she enjoyed it. "I'm sorry I aimed at you," she confessed and breathed out stopping for a few minutes - but she had to look him in the eye and say it. "I just don't want to give him any reason to doubt me, he already is since he found out I knew about the adoption," she then admitted. Her dearest father's reaction to all of that, had made her realize perhaps there was something playing below the surface that she had yet to discover. Right now, it was just nice being free from everything, at least for the time being.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyOns Dec 02, 2020 6:29 pm

she had discovered that she was adopted. AUCH. That must not have been easy. Altough, it seemed that she was rather pleased by her biological family. She was now even blessed with a twin brother. By that he smiled. He remembered back to when he had met his own sister. Or... rather one of them. She had been snobish. A lot. Then he met his second sister. She was down to earth and so confused. It was easy to say which was his favourite. All in all... in Tidus head, family had nothing with blood and DNA. Maya was more his sister than his biological once will ever be. The same thing about Cassandra.
But... It seemed to Elenora that she wasn´t very keen on her non-biological family either.
"Just tell me when I can meet him," he said in a chuckle, when she told him about Ethan. "And apology accepted... I Understand a thing or two about not wanting to disapoint once father."
His gaze landed on the ground, smiled as he spotted his wedding ring on his finger. Quickly he looked up again. "I´m sorry I took us to USA. I promise I´ll get us home again and now... I have one question more..."
Here he stopped and looked at her. "Are you agreeing with your father about it all? Killing supernatural I mean."
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyTors Dec 03, 2020 1:52 pm

She breathed out, disappointed fathers - now she had two fathers to make proud - what a world. Elenora chuckled a bit when he said he was sorry for them being here, "don't be. I've missed New Orleans, haven't been here ever since my fiancé died" she took a slightly deeper breath in. It hadn't really been fun to return home when she didn't feel like it was home anymore. "So, perhaps I can go back to my old house - just getting a look around, I wonder if my father has sold it," she added the last bit mostly to herself. She turned her gaze back to Tidus, when he said he had one last question to ask her. Elenora narrowed her eyes a little awaiting his next question, the question itself made her hold her breath for a small second. There had been a time when she had thought the family moral was wrong that something had to change in the generation and perhaps new perspectives should be looked for. "The supernatural has taught me that monsters are cruel, and violent, and selfish to the core," she replied with the next exhale and look her eyes away from him, and began to walk again. Elenora had never met a supernatural who wasn't an angel that had given her a reason to shift her morals - truth to be told, she might not have been the most warm person to greet them. But even her very first encounter with the vampire Jasmine, had taught her from very young that vampires were selfish creatures - and after that had happened to Jolene and her husband and child - it just seemed like everything proved her father right. How could she not share morals with him, when it was all she knew. "So, yeah, I guess I do," she breathed out and closed her eyes for a second. It wasn't like she found any human any better, some humans were just as cruel and selfish - but that was for the police to handle.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyLør Dec 05, 2020 11:50 pm

They could take a trip back to her old house. That sounded rather cozy. And since it seemed he wasn´t supposed to hear the last bit, he did not comment on it.
and now it was a more serious matter. Why kill the supernatural? She was taught they were monsters. Just like he once was taught who was bad and who was not. To that… he smiled softly, sort of understanding what she was going through and why it wasn´t easy to get out of.
“You do… I see,” he mumbled and started to walk once again. “I sort of don´t blame you… it´s what you been raised…” Here he forgot every word as the city finally came to show.
It was not what he had expected!
In some way everything seemed in order. But if you looked closely, You could see something was very wrong.
“wait… Uhm… El… something is not…”
Here an old fashioned car from the 20´s drove past them. The young people in them wooing as they saw El and Tid. That made him look rather puzzled after them.
“Oh no… I uhm… I think I did… uhm… again…”
He had a baaaaad feeling that he had send them back in time again.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 2:29 pm

She knew it wasn't the answer anyone wanted to hear that she wanted them all dead. However, he didn't blame her which made her smile just for a small moment. Elenora was still unable to see she had been raised wrongly, she was still supporting the morals that she had been raised under - she knew her father was tough and it was hard to make him proud, but in the end he was family. They reached the end of the road, where she stopped to look at the city. As Tidus said, something wasn't right about this place - it didn't look the same, or it did, but there was things that weren't right. An old fashioned car drove past them and Elenora frowned at them, thinking most likely there was some convention - not that she remembered there would be any, but this year had also been all kinds of crazy. "You did what again?" She turned her gaze to him, still with that frown on her face, she didn't quite understand. "Come on, let's get going," she grabbed his arm and crossed the road to enter the city. The music on the streets and people out having a blast. It was where she noticed that her and Tidus were clearly not stressed for the festivities. Also last time she was here, they didn't look like that at all.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyMan Dec 21, 2020 12:18 pm

He did what again? Weeeelll... how could he explain to her that he had just brought them back in time and there would probably go a whole bunch of time, before he could create a portal back to their own world. Maybe he just needed to relax and then he could probably create a new portal. He would be exhausted, but they would be home.
"Well uhm... You see... I uh..." he didn´t get to fully explain before she pulled him across the street. All around them people were having a blast. Music everywhere! Echoing in every corner!
He smiled bright by the sight.
"Ahh, I´m pretty sure I´ve sended us back in the 20´s... but why the 20´s?" the last part he mumbled to himself. "My portal usually always make..."Once again he had to stop in mid sentence, when a car, filled with happily yelling youngs drove past them.
"Wow!" he squealed, looked confused and also jolly after the car. "Is here a festival or are people just always this happy? Of course this is before the social media times, so there´s always a reason to be happy."
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 8:17 am

It was not the New Orleans she knew, even through they still had the party festive vibe to this day. However, as soon as Tidus told her what he had done, she looked at him with eyes as big as teacups. "You can do that?" She said almost breathless, taking her sweet time knocking in her head that of course he could - otherwise they wouldn't be here. Another car drove past them, people yelling having their time of their lives. "It's the spirit of New Orleans," she replied with a little smirk. "But seriously, the 1920's.. its the time of artists and writers for that matter," she replied as she took a deeper breath in. Elenora had always liked history, mostly it also came with the job as well, knowing your information. Being the evolved human that she was, she could sense every supernatural around them, surprised that there at that time actually was so many. "We need to blend in, if we don't want any one to get us on their radar," she then said, she didn't have an issue with being here - because what was the worst thing that could happen, they had a drink or two? Lived a little bit before going back to their chaotic and messed up realities. Because for every party girl and guy, there was the police making sure everyone behaved. But she knew these corners from both experience but also history, they didn't wanna catch the mobster families around here's attention.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyTors Dec 31, 2020 12:38 am

It really was the time for music and art. It was amazing!
As she declared that they needed to blend in, his eyes almost lid up, by the thought of changing into clothes from the 1920s.
"yush!" he said in a glee. "Then let´s go find some clothes from this era and fit in with the rest!"
Barely giving her time to answer, he started to walk towards the city, searching for a clothes store or something that could be used as that. "I really need to explore this part of my powers more... I mean...I can go back to the 80s! Or maybe the 70s! I can go wherever!! But I have to be careful and not make another dimension situation again..." the last part he mumbled to himself as he thoughtfully placed his hands up to his lips. Curiously he looked back at Elenora, making sure she was still with him. "do you still think we can go to the house you talked about? after all... we´re in a completely different time era."
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 6:14 am

Go undercover in another time, it seemed like something that only happened in movies or tv shows. You could read about it, but never experience it - and yet here she was. Standing here in the past, looking around at everything. "Slow down Doctor Who," she reminded Tidus who seemed way to excited about his portal ability. Not that she couldn't see the fun in that, but she had studied the arts of magical abilities for years - abilities always had a cost. Nothing in this world came free or was handed to you without a price. "Maybe you should just chill a little bit," she added with a brief half smirk. Elenora knew it was important to train your skills to master them, but if you had to high expectations to yourself - you always ended up being disappointed. "It's family owned, but I doubt it's a good idea.. you know my family after all, or at least the one who raised me," going into a house hold of hunters - might not be the best idea for Tidus at least. "But, if I make a distraction.. you can get us something from that shop?" She suggested and pointed towards a place - getting us something - a nice way of promoting him to steal it.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 10:50 pm

Her little Doctor who comment made him snicker. His powers did have a resemblance with that one badass of a man. As she said that he maybe just should chill a bit, he lifted his hands in surrender, while still looking around. There was way too much to see just to relax. Was she crazy!?
“Oh yeah, right, right,” he agreed about her family. Just in time for her to casually ask him to steal some clothes for them. “Ohhhhh, yeah, yeah… you make a distraction and I´ll get the… thiiiiings…” here said and winked at her. Slowly he started to back up towards the store. Truth be told, he had never stolen anything before, he had always had money. But hey, how hard could it be?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Heart is takin' over   Heart is takin' over Empty

Heart is takin' over
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» My heart
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» State of the heart
» A bleeding heart
» Can I go forward when my heart is here?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: