Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can I go forward when my heart is here?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Can I go forward when my heart is here? Empty
IndlægEmne: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 11:29 pm

It was late in the evening and most people had decided to just go to bed, but Reginald was not one to drift into that dreaming world. No, that was why books were there. He had picked a random book off of the shelf, and he could already see Mariella’s judging look at him. Romeo and Juliet was almost a running joke in their time, but Reginald was a bit old school regarding that. He loved old plays, and was often found scattering through even older plays from Greece. As Mariella came in from the bathroom he sat up and reached out for her hand. ”If I profane with my unworthiest hand, This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand, To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss,” he said hand pulled her into his lap, placing his lips against hers. He placed the book down, pages up and let his fingers run up the sides of her body. He felt like he was the luckiest guy on earth, being able to be with Mariella like this. His kisses moved down to her neck, and he knew she had to go to bed and get some rest, but before that he just wanted to savour her a bit. It had been a while since they had just really been there for each other, being busy with either one friend or the other. He felt bad, like he had neglected their relationship in some way, but they both knew that what they had was never changing again. He loved her and she loved him – what more could he ask for?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 12:11 am

Outfit
______
They were both people who wanted do drop everything for their friends and their family. Time had been hard on them like that, everywhere they looked trouble seemed to attack - and she had a strong feeling that there would be more in the present. Mariella and Jamie had got a chance to talk and was on speaking terms again. She had always loved the night hours better, and if she would usually stay up till she just wouldn't hold her eyes opened longer. Mariella brushed her teeth before walking out of the bathroom. That look wasn't a look everyone really saw, with her hair waving softly over her shoulders and just the innocent look. Mariella looked to him as she walked out. She let him grab her hand as she walked out. Just looking at him as he quotes Romeo and Juliet. She wasn't that much into reading, or she was - she just neglected it a bit. But she enjoyed listening to Reggie quoting old romances.
"You are such a nerd.. and I love you,"  she gave him a warm smile. Mariella sat down on his lap as her lips were met with his. Her arms by instinct went over his shoulders and locked themselves behind his neck. Keeping herself close to him was what kept her sane in this craziness that happened around them. She felt his touch, the only touch that truly made her feel alive. Marie had been spending awfully many evenings with Theo, mostly just to train - kicking his ass seemed to make it easier for her to contain the darkness and the siren that threatened her humanity. But being with Reg worked much faster and was much more effective. Because she loved him. And there was only love. He was everything she needed. And she knew if she had him by her side, they could walk through hell and come back on the other side. She closed her eyes and breathed softly out as his lips kissed her neck. It was incredible how much love she would feel for one person. She had no idea how much love that could hold her till this point.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 1:25 am

Reginald let out a soft chuckle at her comment and as their lips met, the world and it’s worries seemed to disappear. ”You forgot that I’m your nerd,” he teased against her lips. His kisses moved to her neck, carefully making sure to feel every surface of her skin. It was almost burning against his coldness, and he loved it. It was like his body got high off of her, as his fingers ran down and touched her bare thighs. Even after everything he could feel himself getting happy everytime he looked at her. He pulled his face away from her neck and his gaze sought her eyes. A soft crooked smile on his lips he studied her face, letting his fingers run up under her shirt. ”You should really get some rest before I start getting ideas,” he whispered caringly and a bit longingly against her lips. Who could blame him for wanting her like this, especially after everything. He knew she had spent some time blowing off steam with Theodore, but what he suggested was maybe a bit different. Sure, it could still be like a wrestling match, but the small love bites were just reminders of them being happy together in the moment. His fingers ran up, carressing her chest and he couldn’t help but lean in to a kiss with her lips once more. Reginald of course had meant that she should get some sleep, but his mind was blown away once more as he felt those lips of hers. He let their lips seperate as he still had his eyes closed. ”Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again,” he whispered and grabbed her close as he leaned back on the bed. Pulling her face down to greet her lips again and holding her as close as possible without pressing air out of her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 9:06 am

He was the only one able to set her heart on fire, and she loved it. His touch on her skin, made her body respond - and it was like nothing else in the house, or in the entire world mattered. Time to time she was still surprised how he had come back here to only shake up her whole world in the best way possible. She was his, as he was hers. Mariella lifted her left eyebrow a little by his whisper.
"I'm not really that tired," she admitted with a cute little smile, "and I tend to enjoy your ideas, " she added in a more teasing matter. She breathed softly out by the way he caressed her chest, and she couldn't get enough of the sweet taste of his cold lips. As their lips separated once more, she leaned her forehead against his and breathed slowly out. Mariella smiled in a soft chuckle as he once more quotes Romeo and Juliet to her. He held her close as he leaned back on the bed. How was it possible to find a love just perfect for her? And with everything going on, it was about enjoying these moments of pure happiness and cherish them with everything she got. Mariella used her elbows to support her as she responded to more of his sweet kisses. Her body close his, being in his arms - he was everything he craved. Oh she just wished she could freeze the time around them and just stay like this forever, not worrying about tomorrow or anything else. Was that to much to ask? Most likely, but for now she lived in the present and they could worry about tomorrow when that day arrived.  
"I'm so happy you are mine," she whispered with a soft smile on her lips, before letting her nose softly kiss his.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 2:28 pm

Reginald smiled at her small comment and was for a moment taken aback by her cute smile. It was like she took his breath away the more they were together. In this world were literal monsters roamed, he had found the light in his life. Even if she thought of herself as darkness, he had found a way to bring out her light. The way she reacted to his touch just made him want to touch her more. Heaing her soft breathing and fast beating heart was what he wished to hear all the time. He knew he was a nerd regarding plays, but he had always had a lot of spare time in the night. Since him and Mariella had gotten together however, he had mostly spent the nights with her, until she fell asleep in his arms. Watching her at peace was his favorite time of the night, where she was in bliss and all cozy. ”I was hoping you’d say that,” he whispered at her comment about not being tired and liking his ideas. As he pulled her close and layed back on the bed he could hear her heart beat like a fast drum. Perfect music, if you asked him. Letting his fingers wander down her side until he reached her behind and gave it a teasing squeeze as he kissed her. Her whisper made him smile and a small laugh escaped his lips as she kissed his nose. ”I’m happy that your brother didn’t kill me,” he whispered back in teasing, his other hand reaching up to cup her face. She was beautiful. Not just her face and body, but he could feel her beautiful soul as well. It was like it was beaming every time he looked at her. ”But I’m grateful that you are mine,” he said with a soft smile. His thumb stroking her cheek as he looked in her eyes. Reginald might be a teenager, but he always had a certain amount of control over himself. However when he was alone with Mariella, he felt that facade drop and he knew he could just be him. Not the big brother or the helping friend. Just himself. ”I want to marry you,” he said after a long pause. Just looking at her made him know that he wanted to be with her forever.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 4:23 pm

She smiled softly has he spoke about Lion not killing him and gently rolled her eyes. She was happy that Lion had taken everything so nicely. ”Dont jinx it,” she teased a little. Mariella had always loved the way he looked at her, not just seeing her tough act but it was like he could see deep into her soul and still managed to love her despite the flaws - she at least thought off. But it was nice just lowering your walls down and be yourself. Not being bottled up with the roles she had to switch between everyday. Perhaps it was the reason she always felt so peaceful around him. There was no pretending. She loved him more than anything, and it was shown in her eyes. In her smile when he entered a room. Mariella had no idea she could contain so strong emotions about someone till Reggie had flipped her souls around. Now she couldn’t even begin to imagine a life without him in it, she didn’t even want to think that thought- so she pushed away as he his thumb caressed her cheek. His next words made her look a little more into his eyes. Just swallowing the words with a soft almost shy smile. Her face showed pure happiness.
“I would love that,” she replied as she tilted her head to the side, “I never want to leave your side, not now,” she softly grabbed his hand and and entangled her fingers with his, ”not ever.”

Sidst rettet af Mariella Fre Apr 19, 2019 10:22 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 4:52 pm

How far would he go for a loved one? He knew that for this siren on top of him, he would do anything, everything and then more than that. Walk through the hottest sun without his sunring, swim to the deepest depths of the ocean and back. Anything and everything. She had him captured in her net and he was never going to struggle to get out. He wanted to be hers as much as she wanted to be his. To think that a few months had passed already. It was like the years without her had vanished and he had actually gotten his dream girl. His fingers were lightly pressed against her bare thigh, feeling her body heat was sometimes enough for him to drift of. That combined with the looks she could give him. These late nights were what he longed for when times got rough. As he had said his thought about marriage, he looked at her as she answered. He couldn’t contain the happiness in his eyes as he saw the truth, feeling her fingers entangle with his. ”Like I would give you a choice,” he whispered. He placed his free hand on her back and flipped her gently around, so she was now on the bottom, her back against the bed. ”You know I couldn’t leave your side. Never,” he said as he placed a kiss on her forehead, slowly moving his kisses down to her cheek. He placed a longing kiss against her lips, feeling his body once more filling with euphoria. The future seemed uncertain, but he knew that with her by his side, that they could overcome anything in their way. He looked at their entangled fingers and couldn’t help but smile. He was truely in bliss. ”Marry me when we return to our time,” he whispered as his eyes turned serious as he looked into hers. He knew they couldn’t get married in this time, and some might say they were too young, but they had been through more trouble than an average person at twice their age. ”Say that you’ll marry me,” he almost begged. He knew he was oldfashioned like that, but who could blame him for it? Growing up in a royal environment, a wedding was looked at so fondly and like a big commitment. Some married for alliance, some for control – but he wanted to marry her because that was his sign to her, that he would always be committed to her. Always be on her side, for better or worse as they said.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 12:22 am

She left out a soft giggle to his whisper about giving her a choice. He flipped them around, making her gaze up into his eyes. She was happy to hear him confirm he wouldn't leave her side. She still had no clue what on earth she had done to deserve his love. In all this chaos and darkness, she had found her light - and she would fight forever to keep it in her embrace. His whisper made her return her eyes from their hands, to face his more serious look. Her heart skipped a beat for a second, and reality kicked in. Mostly because she had never felt this way with anyone. It was like every small fantasy ever played in her head turned into a new reality. She had grown up with her mothers epic tales about love, and till she had gotten together with Reggie she had never been able to imagine what that love most be feeling like. She didn't want to let it go.
"I will marry you," she then said looking into his eyes. She wanted to marry him, not sure their parents would be the most fond of the idea - not sure Lion was fond of the idea. Her gut told her they needed to tell him. But again, it was her life and she needed to start living for herself. She had spend so much time, pushing herself down and she didn't want to do that anymore. She wanted to live, and no one made her feel more alive than Reggie did. Who could blame her for not wanting to miss a single minute with him? He had her heart, and she knew he would handle it with the best care. She caressed his cheek with her hand, and looked into his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyLør Apr 20, 2019 12:44 am

The ways her eyes studied him made him loose contact with planet earth. His body could be floating through space for all he cared, as long as she would forever look at him like that. Love for a Mikaelson was often said to be fifty/fifty. You never truely knew what side of the coin you would end up on, and he had thought he would use the rest of his life just longing for his soulmate. The fun part was that he had already met her, and she was with him now. Reginald knew he didn’t have a heartbeat, but when he looked into her eyes it was like her heartbeat was enough for the two of them. He knew he had almost begged to say what she just said, but the way her eyes looked he knew it wasn’t just him being persuasive. She meant it, and that made it all feel so much better. He leaned down and sealed her promise with a kiss, pushin his leg up to seperate her legs a bit. ”I’ll have to buy you a ring then,” he mumbled against her lips, closing his eyes once more as he kissed her lips again, moving his kissed down her chin and to her soft skin on her neck. He could feel how his need for her was growing, but he just wanted to kiss her body, let himself hear her sweet heart and small sighs. He reached her small dress and continued his kissed down the fabric. He looked up at her with a devilish smile as he lifted her dress up, and kissed her warm stomach. His hands moved down to her hips as he continues kissing her up her torso. His whol head hidden by the dress, just a bump under the fabric. He reached her chest and placed small careful kisses over it. ”I love you,” he whispered against her heaving chest. He knew he said it a lot, but he had no other words to decribe this feeling that she gave him. ”Shouldn’t you be sleeping, future mrs. Mikaelson?” he whispered teasingly as his fingers lingered at her underwear.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 6:16 pm

She returned the kiss, and sighed for more when his lips pulled away from hers. Life was crazy, so it was okay to live a little crazy now wasn't it? His mumble made her smile, and she just closed her eyes to enjoy that they were blessed with this time together. Her lips responded to his by returning his sweet kiss, she would never get tired of kissing them. His lips tasted her skin, and she inhaled to take the feeling in. How she loved how he could make her feel, completely cast under his spell. As his lips moved down the fabric of her dress, and he simply had the ability to drive her insane in the best way possible. Her body simply just craved more. His hands on her hips and his kiss teasing her upper body she could feel her puls rise. She breathed out in a little giggle as he said he loved her.
"Mmmh," she exhaled as he kept on teasing her. "I should.. but sleep is overrated," she explained as she breathed out, not able to focus.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptySøn Apr 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Reginald breathed out softly and chuckles to himself at the sound of her heart. She didn’t need to say a word and he could hear what she wanted. His hands moved gently an removed her dress with ease as she said sleep was overrated, he couldn’t hold back a small laugh. He removed his shirt and looked at her with love in his eyes. She was perfect and he had her all for herself, at least in this moment, and he couldn’t look away, not even for a second. His hands moved down the side of her body, gently caressing her curves, before he leaned down and kissed her lips once more. It took one look in her eye to know what she wanted and he gladly would deliver that to her

---

Afterwards he pulled the covers close around them and placed his arms around her. He planted a small kiss against her forehead. ”Tell me again how lucky I am,” he said looking in her eyes. After both of them had relaxed for a bit, coming down from the high feeling, he placed a hand against her cheek. His thumb gently moving over her cheekbone. ”Did you and Jamie work things out?” he asked carefully, not wanting to bring anything up she didn’t want to mention.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 12:03 am

She snuggled herself closer to him and breathed softly out. Mariella left out a soft chuckle as he wanted her to remind him how lucky he was.
"Don't you mean how lucky I am?" She asked with a smile on her face. She looked at him when he asked about Jamie. She had Jamie had gotten into a huge fight, and it hadn't been anything else but chaos.
"Yes we did," she answered and breathed out slowly.
"But I always knew he wouldn't be mad at me forever. He has always been in my corner or by my side  - he is my best friend.. I can't imagine us not working it out -" she admitted, "besides that idiot knows to much," she left out a little laugh. Jamie knew all her secrets, all the burdens and deep thoughts that had roamed her head for eternity. Even her feelings towards Reggie, when she was with Jeremy.
"But lucky for you, huh? Now you don't have to stand between us ripping each other apart. I'm sorry you where put in that place," she didn't like it was him having to keep her and Jamie from tearing each other apart. Because she knew Jamie and Reggie was close as well. But she tried to say it in a little teasing matter like always.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 12:39 am

”You’re right – you are really lucky,” he said with a teasing smile on his lips as he looked at her. How could she look so beautiful with messy hair and no make-up? Maybe he was biased, but he truely saw the beauty in her, and laying here next to her he felt blessed. He wanted to know for sure if she and Jamie had talked things through, because he knew he would pick Mariella any day, but loosing Jamie would be like loosing the brother he never had. He smiled at her comment about him being an idiot knowing too much and nodded. ”He does know all the gritty details, huh?” he said in teasing and pulled her closer, letting one of his hands run from her face and down her back. ”Don’t mention it, I was not going to stand by and let any of you hurt each other,” he said half shrugging as he was laying down.

”Besides the two of you are insufferable together,” he said with tease in his voice and then placed his lips agains her hair. He breathed in her scent and closed his eyes as it always seemed to calm him down. Having her close was all he needed in this world. ”But I’m glad to see things are relatively back to normal – I just still feel like I haven’t done enough,” he said referring to all of their friends and what they had been going through. Hell even Anastasia had trouble and he felt helpless trying to support her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 1:02 am

She rolled her eyes a tiny bit by his comment. She had to admit that Jamie basically knew everything.
"Yup, everything good. Almost everything bad," Mariella knew it wasn't everything bad she had told Jamie. But it was almost everything. "But don't you dare try to dig secrets out from him," she said with a playful look in her eyes. Mariella laughed a little as he said her and Jamie was miserable without each other - it was true.
Things being just a little good, was nice. It was hard to tell these days when things would flip and war would be upon them again. As he admitted he didn't feel like he had done enough, she moved herself up on her elbow to look into his eyes.
"That reminds me of something Vanya told me.. You ever heard of "regression to the mean?"' she asked tilting her head a little to the side. "It was her way of saying that life can't ever be all good or all bad. You know, eventually things have to come back to the middle. So, think about the last few months. Things have been good, right? Not amazing..or well for us," she added with a soft smile as he hand caressed his cheek. "We've been pretty much in the middle for awhile. Which means... at some point, the scale has to tip one way or the other. Things are going to get really good again.." she leaned in to kiss his lips again.
"You are doing everything you can, and that is more than enough Reggie," she meant that. "We can't change what happened, but we can influence what will happen next. And that is a greater power than anything in the past has against us," she then said. She understood the feeling of wanting to take burden of others. She hated seeing everyone so battled and bruised. The darkness around them was stronger than ever. But knowing your sibling was hurt in some way and you hadn't been able to do anything about it, that feeling was the worst. She still had flashes from seeing Lion almost dead.. feeling the cold he was feeling that time. If it wasn't for Reggie staying her when she slept, she would most likely suffer from nightmares from the past weeks events.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 1:59 am

Reginald nodded at her words and looked into her lovely hazel eyes, seeing how they looked at him. Her gaze was like no other he had ever felt, and he chuckled lowly as she warned him about digging secrets out of Jamie. He let go of her, raising his hands slightly above his head with a boyish smile crossing his lips. ”I’ll try not to,” he chuckled and turned around to his back to look a bit at the ceiling. He already missed looking at her face, and turned his head to greet her gaze once more. His own dark eyes studying her face as she spoke, and couldn’t help but smile when she said it had being going great for them. It really had been amazing just getting to know her deeper than he ever thought possible. He had shared with her, things he hadn’t even told Anastasia, like how he had fallen in love with her, way before both of them even knew what love truely meant. How he had actually felt with his mother leaving him when he was young, and what he really wished for in life. Balance was key, and that was what he had always strived for, but when you had met your soulmate it was hard to focus when they weren’t around. He breathed out as she finished her talking and looked at her. ”You know, more than anyone, that I’m all about trying to find balance, and having you here with me gives me that,” he said.

”I know I’m being a nerd right now, but have you heard about the myth of Aristophanes?” he asked as he ran his fingers up the length of her arm. Reginald was a sucker for history and stories of any kind, and his brain picked up on almost everything he read. He turned his eyes towards hers and sent her a smile. ”The story goes that once there was three kinds of human beings. There was the male, the female and the androgynous. Each human was completely round with four arms and four legs and two identical faces on opposite sides og a head with four ears, and all else to match,” he said reaching out to remove a stray piece of hair from her face and behind her ear, so he could see her full face. ”Because the god’s saw them as powerful and unruly, Zeus decided to cut them in half, and Apollo then turned their heads to make them face towars their wound, tieing the wound together to what is now our navel,” he said as the story went on. His gaze looked away shortly. ”After that the human beings longed for their other half so much that they seached all over for their missing half, and when they found them they wrapped themselves so tightly together and started dying off from hunger and self-neglect,” he said and turned to her gaze again.

”Even though Zeus had been the one to seperate them, he took pity on them and moved their genitals to the front, so they could obtain satisfaction and procreation,” he said looking at her with a gentle smile and leaned in to plant a kiss against her lips. ”It’s said that this is why all creatures are meant to wander Earth until they find their soulmate – the one they were made with. The only one that could make them feel like a whole person once more,” he said and cupped her face in his hands as he looked deeply into her eyes. She would know where he was going with this story, but he needed to tell her anyways. ”I believe that you are the one I was made to be with all along, because when I am not with you, I don’t feel like me,” he said.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyMan Apr 22, 2019 7:42 am

She listened to him and just looked at him. Mariella enjoyed this, just feeling like she could talk about everything with him. And she did. Everything from what songs she and the serpent queens where onto to how much this new bloodlust scared her- how easy it seemed for her to give up controle. It was the reason she trained with Theo, because he said it worked and it did - a little. Mariella returned from her thoughts, when he said i might be a nerd right now. She lifted an eyebrow, "you are always a nerd babe," she said with a soft smile.

But she listened however to what he had to say. She had her reasons for not taking her history class, but who needed that class by now? She had Reggie. Mariella narrowed her eyes, she had heard of this story in small pieces before. But if you went to a vacation with your grandfather who was the first created angel by God - you shouldn't talk about other believes. Mariella supported her head with her hand and looked at him as his story went on. She closed her eyes as his lips shortly was planted on hers and she smiled softly. Mariella looked more deep into his eyes as he cupped her face. Her smile turned more bright.
"Makes sense," she said as she breathed slowly out. "I used to feel so filled up with my own darkness, but then you came here and haunted it away. You inspire me in all the best ways," she admitted. Theo had pointed out she was more joyful than usual and she had found herself trying to be the best version of herself instead of hiding.
"I have never loved anyone as much as I love you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Reginald let out a soft chuckle at her comment. It was true that he was a nerd in many ways, but he had to be in some way. His other friends always seemed so preoccupied with training their physical body, that they might neglect their mental training. Things needed balance, and sometimes the weirdest facts could save a life – or atleast he would like to think that. He liked watching her as he kept speaking, because he knew she really listened. Her comment at the end made him chuckle again, but he looked at her as she breathed out slowly, however a smile soon returned on his face as she kept talking. He moved her closer to him, planting a kiss on her forehead and looking into her lovely eyes. ”And you inspire me, Ella – the strength you always show is so admirable. Even though you talk about your own darkness like that, I would like to believe that you are my light,” he said in a loving tone. He really liked seeing her happy side, the side that so few people got to see on a daily basis. ”And I love you more than anything in this intere universe, so that would be a lot,” he said a bit in teasing, but he meant every word. He loved her. Not just the day to day kind of love that you show your friends and family, no, it was deeper than that. She had a hold over his soul, being able to move it and make him feel like this. ”Everytime I look at you, it’s like the rest of the world disappear for a moment,” he whispered, caressing her lower lip with his thumb. His eyes searching her face to find his own words to describe her. ”Love is weird and scary in many ways, but with you I’m willing to face everything,” he said.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:51 am

She still hadn't figured out how he made it so easy for her to just express her emotions. She had never been good at that, but around Reginald she felt like she could be the best version of herself - and she was starting to like that feeling, and it showed more and more in her everyday life. He pulled her closer, which only made her smile brighter - if that even was possible.
"I would be more than happy to light your way in the dark," she said with a soft voice. She giggled a little by his teasing comment, but she knew he meant what he said. That was one of the things she enjoyed the most, the honesty - there was no secrets, no hiding - and she needed that more than she realized. Mariella had been running away from this one time, their first kiss had surprised her - and had made her run away - trying to move past it, but here she was. But unlike the first time, she was done running by now. It had taken her some time to figure out what she wanted, how she felt most likely - Jeremy hadn't made it easy on her to actually believe in trusting people - but it was something else with Reggie, he made her forget all the terrible things and start fresh, and she liked that. That she was just herself.
"I'll face everything with you. I'll always be right by your side," she smiled placing a tender kiss on his lips. "Oh Reginald.. look how soft you are making me," she giggled a little by that comment. Using his full name only in intention of teasing. But it was true. He was making her a better person, or at least inspired her to be so - but she didn't mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 6:55 pm

Small steps had led them to where they were today, and he felt incredibly blessed to have Mariella at his side. Back when they had kissed for the first time, he had been caught up in the moment, and part of him regretted stealing that kiss from her. The other part just knew that he had to kiss her then and there, or else he might never get the chance. That night seemed so far away. The fancy dresses and big get-ups was like a faint memory, but Mariella was bright as day in that memory. Was it weird that he had felt these feelings for long, even though it might’ve never turned out this way? Reginald looked at her when her soft voice rang and he chuckled at her small giggle. It was all he wanted to see. Her happiness meant more to him than words could describe, and perhaps that was why he hadn’t even dared persuing her before now. Her promise to be by his side made him smile as she leaned into another small kiss. Her using his first name didn’t sound like a scolding, like he usually got when people used his full name. ”Mariella, dear, you always had that softness in you,” he teased back and poked her nose. ”But be careful, you got a reputation to keep up with,” he said placing a kiss on her cheek that moved down her neck once more. She was like a drug to him, and he kept wanting more.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 2:03 am

These moment were her favorite. Everything seemed to chill and peaceful. Mariella knew in her heart it wasn't going to be peaceful for long, so she made the most of what she got. She giggled softly as he poked her nose.
"Yeah I do.. or I did. Seems like its falling a bit apart, people just don't see me that scary anymore. That is what happens when you save a werewolf from getting eaten by sirens," she chuckled a little by her own comment.  Before coming here she had been a tough nut to crack, and mostly living by herself in her mothers abandoned place - she still had some stuff there. Time to time it was nice for them to just be them outside this mansion. Mariella closed her eyes as he kissed her cheek, just feeling herself getting high by him. "We should go for another roadtrip. Just go, maybe we can even reach Scotland in a few days time. Just the two of us on the road," she said in a small sigh but meant it. Mariella placed another kiss on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 4:15 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I go forward when my heart is here?   Can I go forward when my heart is here? Empty

Can I go forward when my heart is here?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I've really looked forward to this - Ivo
» My heart
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» Not for the Faint of Heart
» Piece of my heart

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: