Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What's meant to be will always find a way

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What's meant to be will always find a way - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What's meant to be will always find a way   What's meant to be will always find a way - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 02, 2020 9:42 pm

Her eyes met his figure, as he joined her in the bathroom "I've never felt anything like this before," she herself admitted, as his hands reached for her hips and she met him in the middle, for a sweet kiss. She'd had one relationship before, but it ended and it wasn't that it had been a bad relationship, but she couldn't explain it, but it was as if her soul had been made for him and he'd been made for her. It just felt right being with him, and never once did she doubt that he cared for her, even if the beginning of this was due to something out of their control.
She bit her lower lip, as he opened her pants, letting them fall to the ground, and she could feel her heartbeat faster than normal like it was pounding away and close to falling out through her chest "you're amazing," she said softly, gently starting to open the buttons on his shirt, only to let it fall to the ground and soft kisses were pressed against his now naked chest "your voice it haunts me, the feeling of your warmth and your hands, I could never imagine anything feeling quite so amazing and your scent, I think it's my favourite." Her gaze went up to his, and she took of the crop top, now leaving her standing in her thong.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: What's meant to be will always find a way   What's meant to be will always find a way - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 04, 2020 6:28 pm

He smiled briefly as she admitted to never having felt like this before, and it only strengthened his belief in them being destined to be. That she was his soulmate. Just as he was hers. He glanced to her lips as she called him amazing, and although he often received compliments, they didn’t matter nearly as much to him as hers did. And all he could wish for was that kind of love. For this happiness to last so that when all went to Hell, he’d at least have that. That’s why nothing inside of him wanted to let go of her again.
He loosened his tie as she continued to unbutton his shirt. And as she was done, he helped to pull his sleeves off, before letting them fall to the floor. Her soft kisses sent shivers down his spine and accompanied with her sweet voice telling him those loving words, he felt as if he was in Heaven. He lowered his gaze to her as she looked up at him with those piercing eyes, completely spellbound by her. As she took off her top, he lowered his gaze to her curves and her goddess-like body. His hands moved from their position around her waist to feel the softness of her breast as he leaned in to kiss her again. “I’ve really missed you,” he whispered against her lips before he moved his hand up her neck and deepened their kiss. Even if it did nothing but drive himself crazier, because every time they kissed, he only craved her that much more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What's meant to be will always find a way   What's meant to be will always find a way - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Her hands placed themselves against his chest, feeling not only his heartbeat against the palm of her hand but also the soft skin stretching over his hard muscles. She leaned up on her toes so that when he kissed her, he didn't have to lean all the way down. Her eyes also closed, allowing her to enjoy the moment even more and she just wanted to vanish into the moment, forget about the problems of the world, and just be here with him. Her gaze remained closed, as she admitted to having missed her, and she didn't even get to answer back, before the kiss from before was repeated, though now much deeper and passionated then before. A small moan left her lips, and her arms closed around his neck, pressing herself closer towards him, but also to feel the warmth from his body against her own.
Though she did break the kiss, stepping back to look up at him with a soft expression "I've missed you too, so much." There's was something loving to her voice as if this was who she really was, that underneath all her powers and all of her forced programming, she was just this person, now standing in front of the one she loved. She pulled off her thong, before stepping further back and then placing herself down into the tub of warm water.
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: What's meant to be will always find a way   What's meant to be will always find a way - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 08, 2020 7:51 pm

As she pressed herself against him, he thought of nothing but just being there with her and the love he felt. It scared him. The effect she had on him. And once they were apart, he knew that he might have to deal with the same obsessive thinking of her he'd had the last time, but he really hoped that this time was different. He exhaled sharply as she undressed and walked back to place herself in the bath. He then unbuckled his belt and undressed himself to join her in the tub. The water was warm and he leaned back as he placed his arms on the edge of the bath, relaxing for the first time in what felt like forever. But being conscious of this made his guilt appear stronger as well. He moved his gaze to the door, wondering what was happening outside whilst he was here. Because there always was something going on, terrible incidents caused by the evil on Earth. He moved his gaze back to her to try and distract his mind again. “I feel like I still have a lot to learn about you… So, besides your home and your work, where do you spend most of your time?” he asked, still feeling like they barely knew each other, and he was curious to know more about who she was. And what her interests were. Hobbies was something he never really had much time for himself, so he'd always been interested in listening to others talk about this. He reached for his glass of wine to take a sip as he anticipated her reply.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What's meant to be will always find a way   What's meant to be will always find a way - Page 2 Empty

What's meant to be will always find a way
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» You're blind to whats around you [TW]
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» I need to find them, please help me
» Meant to be [Fortidsemne]
» To find the right path

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum