Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Duncan

Duncan

Humør : "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."
Antal indlæg : 208

Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora Empty
IndlægEmne: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTors Nov 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Time: Winter 7 years ago
Place Canada
Enviorments trees mountains and anartic river´s
@Elenora there you go girl < 3

The bitter cold filled his throat, as he climbed down from the vantage point trough the rocks there was slicing his hands. It was one of the things, he had been doing for ages. One of the first thing he had learned was to figure out tracks, and as always it was kind of fun for him how, he had learned these things. Being on the outskirts up in Canada was a harsh life, and everything could kill you if not the cold then the creatures or the animals would kill you. It was hard to figure out, how a human could stay alive up there, since it was so hard for the human body to get through the cold, in specially when it came to Winter if you did not come prepared and had a decent respect and fear for the nature you would die. As he finally came down from the mountain, he looked up at how threating it looked from down there, and how majestic it looked from down here.  He then grabbed his back and his bow as he moved down near the little cabin where travellers came inside to get a little drink this far up everyone near each other.

As he opened the door, he could feel how the heat replace the coldness outside, he then went up to the man who own the little cabin. “Any news about my brother Jack?” He asked as he sent the man of the cabin a smile. Jack who was a big man, ad build on early only muscle with a big beard and some long hair. He then looked at Caliban as he then talked. “No Dredgen, I have not heard anything new last he was in Mexico, but there is a girl who seem to be sent up here from some other hunter´s , seems like you have been asked to work together with up near the outskirts, it´s probably since they don’t know the area, she should be here any min after what the contact said. Any way you want me, to make you a drink?” Jack asked, Caliban then looked at him giving a nod as he found a place to sit down to wait on the drink and the other person.

Sidst rettet af Caliban Tirs Dec 22, 2020 7:27 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTors Nov 19, 2020 6:42 pm

She wasn't really a fan of going for this case, Elenora had just finished her final exam - and she was having a little break before returning to study marketing and communicating at Colombia University in New York. She had never been fan of cold weather, but came to accept it as she loved being in nature. Her father, leader of the famous hunter tribe The Lelantos, thought it would be a great idea to show off her new found skills. It hadn't been a long flight, what took longest was the drive towards the mountain, only to take the last of the trip on foot. Luckily she was covered up in warm clothing to protect her from the freezing weather. It helped that she could control the wind to move along with her rather than against her. Finally she reached the point she was supposed to meet up the person she was working with. Elenora liked knowing a few things about people before she was forced to work together with them, but she had little to no time before going to do so. She walked closer to the door before entering.

She felt the heat return to her body from the fire place, and she closed the door to keep the cold out. All you could see was the semi long black cape that ran up on a hood that covered her face. It wasn't till she looked up and moved her hand over the hood, to pull it down and took it off before hanging it on the coat stand. She took her coat off as well, showing a black long sleeved turtle neck bluse, and a pair of dark blue jeans. In her belt there was a gun attached along with a scabbard for her special knife. She had some black wool tights under to keep her warm, and some black winter boots. Elenora moved her hands over her brown waves, as she took a few steps in. Her cheeks slightly red from returning to the heat from the cold weather. There was something about the way she walked into a room, even if it wasn't her intention it was like a shot of positive energy being around her. "Angel Lelantos," she went to the bar, it was the name she gave when she was out hunting. Again, the Lelantos had a reputation for being fierce and brutal hunters - rarely showing mercy to anyone or anything. She leaned a little against the counter and smiled at the man behind the bar.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTors Nov 19, 2020 7:25 pm

As Caliban had sat down, he moved his hood away from his face as he opened his jacket a bit. As Jack came down with the drink. He took a big sip of his drink, as his eye´s looked around the room. As he heard the door go up, his eyes quickly looked up. The way she had her gun, told him she was a hunter, as she came up to Jack. He followed them with his eye, as she then presents herself, he could see Jack talking. “Hello miss Lelantos, what can I do for you?” Jack asked as he sent her a slight smile, Jack was known for being most hunter´s friend so this was not anything new. As He talked with the woman, as Caliban study her she seemed to be a new hunter, as himself so there was nothing special about that.

She also seemed to be from a part of America, he did not know where she was from in America but then again if he had to guess he would think the south. As he then took another mouthful of his drink, he could not help himself but smile.

She was actually beautiful; the deer eyes the small bod athletic body she did look good he would not lie about that fact. As he then heard a few more words as Jack pointed down to Him, he knew it was about the job. Bloody Americans, to be honest he never liked them, but maybe she was different. He had never been happy about Americans, if he had to be honest, they always seem to be so fucking special, so that was not new for him, being polite was the best way of getting trough to people. He had heard stories, about her family, and the stories was more of them being ruthless all the time.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTirs Nov 24, 2020 9:03 pm

"You must be Jack," she replied with a firm smile on her lips. Honestly Elenora only had small parts of the mission covered, all she knew was there was a vampire nest living in the mountains that she had a job to get rid off. Vampires was spreading out in this world like a terrible virus, and it seemed like nothing could slow it down - or perhaps people just didn't try hard enough. "The vamp nest in the mountains," she went straight to the point, there was no reason to pack anything in - at least not to people who knew what it was all about - saving the human race. Elenora seemed new in the area, and hadn't it been for the intense training she would have been. It was her first mission out of the country and alone. She didn't like going on missions alone, but she didn't like working with strangers either. "I heard you have a guy who knows the tracks," she narrowed her eyes a little and tilted her head a tiny bit to the side. Elenora was quite observant as well, noticed the little nod Jack seemed to give of to someone in the room. She moved her head towards the direction shortly before looking at Jack again, "a whisky on the rocks for the road, thanks." She then looked towards the guy she assumed would be the tracker again. "You must be the famous mountain guy I've been hearing about. I'm Angel, pleasure to meet you," she gave him a little smirk.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 3:37 pm

He looked up as the woman turned around talking to him, his eyes looked up and into her doe eyes before he sent her a little smile, you had to be friendly most of the time, so this was not new in any ways. " Angel pretty name." He added as he sent her a little smirk.   "My Name is Dredgen, and yeah I am the mountain guy, you gotta be miss America." He added as he took his drink, making a gesture for her to take a chair so she could sit down.  

" You seem to be new up here, do you have any equipment ? if not you will need since we will have to go even further north” he added. In a lot of ways, this was a thing people had to take care of before they came up here especially when it came to the north part of Canada. It was a hostile environment, an even for the strongest human the condition was harsh, and he knew it, having lived his whole life up here in the wasteland. He then took another sip of his drink as he waited for her to take place at the table. He was going to tell her, how the rules where made up here.

And it was in his part of the world, so if she wanted to live, she had to know how things happened up here.  “So, Angel the rules are pretty simple we get you the equipment an, you follow me this is not a place for people who are not use to the environments, an to be honest the worst dangers are the environments not the creatures.” He added as he looked at her, he then opened his mouth again, “so if you got any questions now is the time Angel if not we will leave as soon as the blizzard it self has fallen a bit down. " As he took a sip of his drink.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 9:52 am

Elenora sat down as she was gestured to and crossed her left leg over the right. Her hazel colored eyes looking at Dredgen, and tilted her head a bit to the side. Of course she was weaponized, but she hadn't any equipment to survive in the wild other than her abilities. "However, I don't have any gear, I was told it would be provided," she added and breathed out. Elenora took a sip of her drink. It was her first time in Canada in general, and perhaps she looked more like a city girl than an outdoor girl - it wasn't totally wrong, but Elenora had always connected more with nature than the normal human being. Of course there was rules, every place had a set of rules to follow - question was if they were simple to follow or just idiotic. It seemed easy and quite simple, and Elenora knew nature was something not to mess around with. "I might be new in the environment, but I never underestimate nature," she replied with a brief smile on her lips. "Only, where do we find the gear?" Elenora asked. She had always been quite straightforward, and right now there was no questions to be asked till she stood in the situation. Elenora knew there was a mission they needed to follow up on, and a vampire clan - it wasn't something she feared and being two hunters out there - made it easier than being one. She would agree with him on the weather being the main conflict in this matter.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 7:26 pm

He sighed a little bit as he looked at her. “Well, I don’t know who told you it would be provided, but they clearly have not been this far north.” He added as he looked at her. He then sent her a friendly smile, clearly trying to play as polite as he could possibly be. Even though he had nothing against her personally, other than her American culture. He just was not a fan of Americans, that being the people, the laws, and everything on their side of the border and what they stood for. He then emptied his drink and moved his eyes towards the window, as he l finally looked out seeing the storm calm a bit down.

He then turned his eyes towards her, as she asked where they could get the gear. She had no idea, did she? He gave a little sigh as his eyes looked at Angel. “Well, there should be a place a few miles away from here where we should be able to get our equipment, so we can get on with it do you have a place to stay as long as you are in Canada?” He asked clearly trying to be polite, he should probably have to deal with her in some other ways. An if they where not friendly, it would mess up the hunt of the vampires.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 6:25 pm

It wasn't because she wanted this job, but she had gotten it and she would get it done so she could go back home. Elenora gave him a smile, it wasn't really her fault that the people who had sent her here hadn't given her the right or enough information. The question to if she had a place to stay while she was in Canada made her hold her breath for a little while, seemed like it was another thing that wasn't provided that she had been told was. Elenora however knew she would find a way, but honesty was the best way to get ahead - especially if she was going to work together with this guy. "No, it seems like my team and has misunderstood some basic things in the communications - but don't sweat it, I will figure something out." She replied and breathed out. She wasn't sure how she was going to figure something out, but she liked a challenge now and then - or perhaps he could actually help her in this. "I'm sorry on the behalf of my team, I didn't really mean to be this much trouble - but I promise I'm hundred procent worth it," she replied to him with a more cheeky half smirk. Elenora was talented in what she did, and she knew she could make up for it with her skills.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyFre Dec 04, 2020 7:45 pm

As she said she was 100% worth the time he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath it had not been the first time someone from America had said it. He then looked at her before he took a little break as his eyes looked towards her, “so if I am being honest, I can probably let you stay at my Cabin, that’s pretty much what I can give.” He said sending her a friendly smile. If she got to annoying, he could always stay at a friend. He then looked out again, of the window the storm seemed to get worse,

“the storm seems to be destroying the hunt tonight, so we will get you your equipment and then back home to me there we can be to the storm has fallen down again, so Angel what do you think of that idea.” He added clearly not caring, if she did take the offer or not so far, she had not come out very different from other American´s in his opinion. As he empties his drink, he sat the bottle down on the table. As soon as it hit it, he moved up getting ready to move before the storm would get any worse.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 9:07 am

"Great," she replied. Simple and direct. He seemed like he had something against her, but for now she couldn't really be bothered by his judgements - she had a job to get done, and they weren't in kindergarten. She followed his eyes to the storm outside. Bad weather had never hindered her in a hunt, but that was mostly also because she could use it to her favor - however, since she was new out here it would be utterly stupid of her to use all her energy to withstand a storm that might just be over the next day. She breathed out. "Then it gives us time to at least make a plan," she confessed and looked back at him. It was also stupid just hunting something blind, and she was a lot of things but foolish wasn't one of them. Elenora downed her drink before she got up as well, and took a deeper breath in. "Lead the way," she gestured him and would follow him as he started moving, he was the expert in this area and she accepted that.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 7:26 pm

As she seemed to accept it, he quickly decides he might be able to borrow her some, since his place had more than enough as when you where a hunter it always came with small perks. He did not know how Jessica would respond, but it was a job so she would maybe accept on top of that she might be able to not be a jerk, when it came to this stupid American. This was his thoughts unless the person showed him otherwise, Jessica had been on the same side, and other people like her in other words Americans. He then moved slowly towards the way out as he then would travel home to his place in a car with her. When they finally came to a mountain, he looked over at her. Its right down here see the big house should be able to get you your equipment and we can make a plan” he added as he then got out of the car waiting for her to follow him Jessica was home and he had, not thought he would have to bring this person with him home, Americans never seem to do their homework + they always seemed to think everything in the world evolved about them.

As she followed him, he got over to the door, where he would open the door for her, before he would disappear for a little bit finding equipment for her.
Florence

Florence

Antal indlæg : 39

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 10:20 pm

Outfit: Knitted shirt and leggins
Notes: Jessica is human and 19 years old. Caliban and Jessica have been together for 3 years.

“Sit, Milo,” Jessica commanded with her eyes on Calibans dog. It seemed like it considered what would or wouldn’t happen if it didn’t follow her orders. It made up its mind and sat down. She sighed and filled its bowl with food, making sure it kept sitting. She straightened back up, looking at the dog. “Eat,” she commanded. The dog quickly approached the bowl of food.  Jessica then went back to the dinner table and continued her cleaning and sorting of guns. She had one split apart to clean every inch of it. She had put strong lights up on the table, so that she could see any detail or dirt.
Every electronic was shut of and the only thing she could hear was her brushes on the guns and the dog eating… And a car.
She put away the gun she was cleaning and took the nearest clean and loaded gun. With both hands she slowly approached the door staying somewhat out of sight, aiming at the door. Waiting.

The door opened, but in came Caliban. She sighed loudly, “Honey, please. Why are you home already?” she asked and got out of her hiding approaching him. Seeing another person in the doorframe she kept her grip tight around the gun, alongside her body. “Who is this?” she asked Caliban without taking her eyes of the girl. It was clear that she was somewhat skeptic.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 7:01 pm

She tagged along, feeling the need to call her brother and tell him, she had changed her mind about the mission. Working together with this human could become more of a burden than the actual mission. Elenora entered the cabin, it was quite, but her eyes scanned the area quite fast. They were met by another woman, dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. "I'm Angel," she presented herself and held her hand out to greet her. "I'm sent to help with the issue with the vampire problem in the mountain," she looked down at the gun shortly before reaching the strangers eyes again, "my team forgot to find me a place to stay, so Dredgen said I could stay here - I hope It's not an issue," she looked back at Dredgen before returning her eyes to the woman. Elenora liked to be aware, especially when the woman was holding a gun quite tight in her hand. Elenora took a slightly deeper breath in, and just waited.. there was not much more she could do.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 8:27 pm

When Jessica asked who it was, he did not take note of it the faster, this hunt was over the better for him, he could not stand Americans. He then looked at her as she asked him who that was,

“work related just show her around the place Esmeray.” He added before he went down in the basement to find equipment she could borrow he was going to let the girls have their own time, to figure out each other as he went true all manner of equipment’s he had a feeling they could use or would be handy to have.
Florence

Florence

Antal indlæg : 39

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 8:50 pm

Angel. How ironic. Jessica heard Caliban mumbled some kind of order, almost at the same time as Angel presented that she was here to help with the vampire in the mountains. Jessica let her shoulders lower a bit, but not a lot. Why were they here? But the question was answered, almost as if Angel knew that she needed to state her purpose in Jessica’s home. Their home. She felt like she had a bone to pick with Caliban when he got home. She didn’t want untrustworthy strangers near their house. How could she know if this so called Angel didn’t slip out their address or location? She tightened her jaw for a second before she secured the gun and put it in the back of her leggings, hiding beneath the big knitted sweater.
Jessica finally gave Angel a firm handshake, putting on a façade she rarely used, “Don’t worry about it. I’m Esmeray,” she said before she let go of Angels hand. “Come in,” she suggested, so she could close the door so it wouldn’t get too cold inside.
“Are you hungry?” she asked and started moving towards the kitchen. Milo had just finished eating and was on his way to the entrance. “No, Milo,” she said and pointed a hand in the direction of one of the dog beds. It stopped, looked at her for a mere moment, thinking about the possibilities and risks of letting the unknown human enter their territory. I didn’t listen and started approaching Angel anyway. “Milo, no” she raised her voice just a bit and started following the dog, so she could grab it by its collar. “I’m sorry. Do you like dogs?” she asked and looked up at Angel from the slightly bent position she stood in, holding the German Shepard.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora   Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora Empty

Nature is hard to master(the past) Caliban Jessica Elenora
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Obey your master TW/CW
» I did what I have to do to keep people I care about safe /CW TW/ (Elenora)
» Call of Nature
» Feeling nature's calling is something else
» You're part of nature, too? - Imera

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: USA & Canada-
Gå til: