Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You have to take control

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jolene

Jolene

Humør : Shoot first, ask questions later.
Antal indlæg : 30

You have to take control Empty
IndlægEmne: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 4:42 pm

You have to take control Tenor

Time: 11:10
Place: Aston, The Castillo
Weather: Sun is shining. Windy.
Surroundings: Common people, some taking distance from Jolene.
Outfit: Full outfit
Dedicated to: @Elenora

Jolene arrived at Gaia’s airport just a couple of days ago. Everything she needed had been imported by a specific friend, who owed her a favor. She therefore only traveled with a handbag filled with the absolute necessaries – which were a whole lot of things. She didn’t want to get in trouble with some supernatural freak on her way. Luckily for the supernatural freak, she hadn’t really had any encounters.
Jolene wore several holy jewelry, some made of iron and others made of silver. Around her neck hang a big cross, which hid a thin blade in it. In her backpack she had a bible, a short wooden pole and some bags with wolfbane, vervain and garlic. In her pocket she had two flutes, one made for PE and the other made for dogs. No need to go down on equipment, right?
She wore a black leather jacket and underneath it she had a black wool hoodie and a blue, green and red knitted sweater. Her distinctive long legs were covered in tight jeans and her shoes were practical and good to run in.
Today she was meeting with Elenora, her best friend. It just seemed like a perfect timing, since Jolene felt like she had to leave New York, now that her husband and daughter was buried. Hopefully she could get her mind on something else, just for a while. As she arrived at the hotel, she could see it had taken a whole lot of damage from a fire. Almost everything was black from soot. She chose not to ask what had happened, because she was sure Elenora had a story about it. Passing through the lobby, her long loose hair swung beautifully. She took the elevator to the third floor, soon after to find Elenora's room, knocking on the door in a very specific way. “Nora, it’s me,” she said. Jolene knew very well that Elenora had some way of sensing the different species and therefore had had a habit of introducing herself, since Jolene didn’t provoke the sensations.
As soon as the door opened Jolene got a feeling something wasn’t right. “Low?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:41 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 5:15 pm

Outfit
___

She knew Jolene was going to join the crazy, and it was speaking of days or hours before it happened. The two girls had known each other since their school years - or hunting school years. After they both had had gotten their own lives from the crazy, they had only had one to two times a year they actually met up. It was about time at this point, Elenora feared having to talk about the fact that Archie was dead. Elenora had slept in today, usually waking up with the sun, it was weird for her that it took forever for the sun to get up. However, she had gotten up and got dressed pretty quickly. Elenora had called her work place a after the event at the hotel and said she was sick - she wasn't sick, but since Erin had healed her, she felt on edge. There was something wrong and her mind couldn't seem to find the final pieces of the puzzle. There were still people talking about the fire last week, and even through they still could see the damaged floors and walls, it seemed that the owners finally had payed a witch to work some magic within a few days. It knocked on the door to her suite and she walked towards it, it hadn't been just any knock - Jolene had her way of knocking. Elenora opened the door, "girl, with that knock I could sense it was you everywhere," she chuckled a bit and moved to the side so Jolene could walk in. "Me? What gives you that impression?" She tried to avoid what would bite her in the ass soon. Growing up, Elenora had had a hard time accepting that she was a hunter and how her family handled things. Her father had helped her along seeing the picture he wanted for her to see - and since that it had felt so easy to just switch of any sense of compassion - till now, when she felt it sneak up on her. "How was you trip," she closed the door after Jolene had entered, still not sure how she should start any type of conversation that had something to do with feelings.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 10:46 pm

A small smile appeared on Jolene’s lips, as Elenora explained her knock was recognizable. It was no surprise, since Jolene always knocked that special way when she visited friends. It was kind of a habit of hers. She shrugged and walked into the room while listening to the question. “Your eyes,” she said as if it were obvious, but people who had only just met Elenora would not be able to tell there was a difference in the way she looked at someone. It was kind of like Jolene knew the different ways Elenora’s eyes was able to look like. “So. Am I right?” She asked looking over her shoulder before she turned around, backing the rest of her way into the room. She took off her backpack and swung it onto the bed before she sat down onto it’s edge, crossing her legs.
“The trip was long-… Hey, do not change the subject,” she said frowning for a second, crossing her arms. “What is up with you? Talk to me,” she said looking straight at Elenora, waiting for an explanation. Something was not what it should be like.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:41 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 7:03 am

Elenora rolled her eyes a little, but it also just confirmed that Jolene was right. Something was bothering her, despite she knew that, Elenora didn't know how to express it. Elenora knew she wasn't going to get away with changing the subject, but there was a little hope that she could. There was no circling around the prey when it came to Jolene, it was straight to the point and giving Elenora no chance of building a stronger defense for her walls. "I guess we can say I'm in need of a shot of La Souillure De Paix," she chuckled a bit and scratched her neck. Back home it was given before and after every single hunt, it was even sometimes a thing her parents had on the shelf for a good night sleep. Elenora had always trusted her family to give her body what it needed to be strong, but feeling the withdraws as she hadn't even had a sip for weeks now - perhaps she should start collecting things about her adoptive family and their story. "Archie was killed in the beginning of January, we were on a demon hunt - things went crazy. I barely made it out alive," she folded her lips a little. It had been an empty casket for the funeral, the demons still had the body - and Elenora wasn't even sure if there was anything to collect in the cave if she got back in there. "I've been so so close to get revenge on the vampire who killed my mom and Jonathan.. and instead I got my ass kicked for that - and again when I tried taking on the demon nest.. I guess I'm not working so good on my own as I hoped." Elenora had preferred working alone since Archie had died, but they had worked as a pair for years before they even got together - and now she just felt utterly alone, or that had been till she had met her actual family - a subject Jolene had yet to learn about. "Julianne visited last week, they planned a huge event so we could sneak out some vampires, get their information. Things go south when witches pair up with vampires," she sighed a bit. It wasn't to see that Elenora had been hurt in the fire, but Julianne looked close Anakin Skywalker after he got burned.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyTirs Nov 17, 2020 9:21 am

Bullseye. Elenora opened up, and of course it was La Souillure De Paix, she needed.  She should’ve know so she could have brought some from New York. “For how long have you been out of La Souillure De Paix?” one of her eyebrows were still lifted. Elenora's state of mind and the days since she took her last shot gave her somewhat an indication of how addicted Elenora was to the substance. Jolene herself only took it when it had been a very rough day, but her mental state of mind seemed to be slightly tougher than Elenora's – or maybe she just didn’t share as much thought. She could sleep at night, and that was the most important thing.

Oh shit. Not Archie. It was almost as if the two girls had had a curse over them. Anyone who they loved must die. She kept her mouth shut, not telling her anything about her husband and daughter seemed like the best thing right now, or maybe in total.
Her ass had been kicked quite a few times since. Poor gal. “It can be tough to work alone,” she added; hopefully it wouldn’t lead Elenora to ask about her family. It almost seemed like Elenora was trying to ask for help; to work together. As long as it didn’t end up with them both being dead, it might be able to work out, even though Jolene was way more mortal than Elenora.
As Elenora spoke about the huge event, Jolene slowly got to her feet. “Why didn’t you focus on the vampire if they were a pair?” slowly she moved closer to Elenora. To Jolene it seemed obvious to kill the vampire, just in case they were mates and had sealed the bond, but maybe Elenora had been too occupied? She was there to comfort her, if she needed it. Jolene’s eyes were focused on her friend’s, but her ears seemed to focus on surroundings, never letting her guard down.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:42 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyTirs Nov 17, 2020 11:26 am

"Don't worry. It's not like I'm dying or anything. I've been out for about a week, but I've other things to keep my mind clear," she tried to calm her friend. Elenora could handle a lot and she was naturally gifted to handle trauma on a more positive level, it came with her ability. It wasn't like it was the only thing that was keeping her on the ground, the fact that her entire world was twisted now that she knew, her parents weren't really hers and that they had been lying to her about being adopted. How did one even try to get over that with everything else hanging around their throat? It seemed like the grab on her throat was getting more and more tight, and there was no one around to help her with that. "You know I never liked it that way, but it is the safest way," she confessed and breathed out. Elenora was a natural to keep the aura around her light and happy, even if the topic were depressing and one could feel like drowning. "I was trying to get information out of her when my twin-brother showed up," she took a deeper breath in, knowing this was the start of the newest information in Elenora's story. "Yeah, so it appears that I'm adopted. My birthmother died when she gave birth, not having told my biological father about the pregnancy, so she died alone and Ethan and I was separated,” she took a deep breath in. This was way too much new information and feelings about everything. Elenora wasn’t sure how she got everything separated from her current emotions, and perhaps she wasn’t doing a very good job. “Ethan works as a police officer here in Aston, but he is also a hunter. Just one of those who seems to need a reason to clear the monsters away from the surface instead of just doing the job and move on,” Elenora shook her head. “Remember in school when we were reading about the archangels?” It seemed like she was about to change the topic, but as if news couldn’t get more crazy or insane, there was way more to come. “My biological father is the archangel Michael, I’m not kidding.” Elenora looked serious at her friend and took a deep breath in. “So, forgive me if I’m a little jumpy, but this year has gotten me little jumpy.”
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyOns Nov 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Jolene sighed. At least she wasn't dying. It had only been a week and she felt like this, it seemed like she either had been out for some traumatic shit or she was slightly addicted. Probably both. She knew Elenora was very gifted about handling trauma, but . It didn't really calm her Any more than she already was, but it gave a bigger and better understanding for the situation.
She made a slight nod to the side, and a shrug, to her comment, that she never liked working alone. But Jolene couldn’t agree more. It was safer alone. Nobody to drag you down, only yourself. No one to blame, no one to rescue.
“Twin?” Jolene frowned, she was certain Elenora didn’t have a twin. Quickly she to a reply to her confusion. Adopted. Damn. Thoughtfully she pointed her mouth, processing the information. Maybe the biological family was alright? She let her friend take her time. Jolene knew that silence and no interruption could lead to more information when feelings were pressing underneath the tough skin.
Ethan? Who’s he? Must be her twin. Every word was analyzed ad the came out of Elenoras mouth. The way her lips moved, tracing her eyes and the way she breathed. Ethan seemed like a man who was lucky to be alive, since he didn’t just shoot on sight. Like Jolene herself did.
Archangels? What? She frowned. Why was she trying to change the topic? “Yees?” she said waiting for a very good explanation to the new topic. Which wasn’t a new topic. She opened her mouth, just a tiny bit, as she mentioned she was the daughter of an archangel. She shut her mouth again. “I get it,” she mumbled. “It’s a lot of new information to get in such a little time,” she said, removing some of her own hair from her face, before she crossed her arms. “I would wish I had any, but the only thing I can offer is to pay for a coffee at your favorite coffeeshop,” she suggested with a tiny smile.

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyOns Nov 18, 2020 7:27 pm

It was a lot of new information, "it even harder to live it," she chuckled a bit and shook her head. Elenora had tried pushing Ethan and their father a bit out of the frame - however, they did always end up finding her in one way or another. She liked them, she couldn't hide that and wasn't going to lie about it. Elenora was an embodiment of lighter and positive energies, she could quickly find darker energies in a room or simply just bad feelings. It wasn't often she focused her energies on that, it was challenging in a hunt or around to many people - people these days were so negative about so many things in generel. "Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?" She ignored the question at first and looked outside through the big window in the living room. Elenora had a quite large suite with it's own living room, and with a view looking out over Aston. "I would settle for drinks, It's happy hour somewhere in the world," she wondered why Jolene had travelled all this way - other reasons than not being here on Halloween to celebrate Elenora's birthday - or perhaps she had heard the rumors that Elenora had tried to take on a giant demon nest by herself? She pushed the thought aside and breathed out. "I know a few good bars down town by now, besides getting day drunk is part of our job description as hunters," she chuckled a bit. Sometimes getting a few beers or drinks under a hunt or before was the thing that made it work - because it was a tragic but necessary job. "I know the look of grief, maybe after a few drinks you will tell me about it - and if not, its okay, I get it."
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyOns Nov 18, 2020 11:57 pm

That’s what I meant, silly. Even though, she didn’t know how both the twin and the father had been involved in her life, Jolene was sure it had been such a big change in her life – and hopefully for the best? Except for the fact that the twin seemed to stick his nose into Elenora’s job. Jolene did just the same, chuckled and shoot her head, just 10% of what Elenora had done.
She shrugged slightly. “Yes, it’s getting crazier. To me, it seems like whenever I learn something new, the monsters just seem to boom,” The supernatural breed like bunnies – Jolene knew this, having a pet bunny. Nymphomaniacs, all of them.
A slight smirk appeared on Jolene’s lips as she chuckled. Drinks seemed like a good idea, especially when she knew some good bars. “Fine,” she surrendered. Elenora seemed to be the only person left that Jolene was willing to ‘surrender’ to. Not even her parents would be able to get her to ‘daydrinking’. “And you’re sure they’re open at this hour?” she asked lifting an eyebrow again.  Maybe Elenora found some peace and quite or relaxation in drinking, but to Jolene, it could, in bigger amounts, just result in a bad aim, which would lead to higher risk of dying.
Shit… Even though Jolene thought she had been quite good at covering her grief, the fact that it was her first and only love and her child, which had died, might be the reason it was so much harder to cover from Elenora’s hawk eyes. Jolene might have been slightly thinner, paler and more sleep deprived than usual. “I just need my bag and then I’m ready to go. Do you need anything?” she asked, trying to ignore the discovery Elenora had made. She turned away, took her bag from the bed and shoved it over her shoulders, ready to leave and follow Elenoras directions to the bar. There was no way Jolene took a chance and left without her bag, because the cross around her neck, and the rings on her fingers certainly wasn’t enough to keep every monster away.

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyMan Nov 23, 2020 4:59 pm

"This is Aston, people survive by day drinking - no wonder this land is a mess," she sighed a bit and took up her phone, "I will just text my assistant and tell him that I'm not coming in today," she texted to her assistant as she said. She then put her phone in her bag and looked up at Jolene again. Grief wasn't unknown to Elenora, there was a sadness hanging over you after the loss of someone. Elenora just had to wait a while before knowing just what Jolene had lost. Elenora nodded when Jolene said she just needed her bag. Elenora locked the door to the room as they left and walked outside the hotel. It wasn't a very sunny or bright day, but it was still light and sun tried its best to shine through. Mostly small talk on the way, and the walk weren't that long. The hotel was located quite close to the city center. Elenora was still surprised over the almost magical energy that was over this city, it was in the air. They reached The Wolf's Den and Elenora walked up to the bar, and leaned her left lower arm on the table, while looking at Jolene. It was no secret that there was a bunch of supernaturlas in this room, she could feel it like a soft tickle as she looked around. The bartender arrived for them, and she ordered a whisky on ice before looking over at Jolene.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyTirs Nov 24, 2020 10:40 am

Jolene shook her head, with just a slight smile. Daydrinking was how people survived, seemed like the two girls should have more than one drink, if they wanted to get by for today. Her eyes followed Elenoras hands, as they picked up her phone. “Sure,” It was always nice to know if people arrived at work or not, no matter the job.
They left shortly after, Jolene following Elenora while they walked on streets she didn’t know. Mesmerizing everything, letting every stone in a building imprint her mind. She was not going to get lost with her sense of place and direction, not in a city like this. Supernaturals roamed all around, even she could feel it. All of her observations didn’t keep her from any small talk. As soon as they entered Jolene stopped for a split second, looking for anything suspicious, before she continued with Elenora. Some would just think it was her checking out the place for somewhere to sit, toilets or someone she knew. Jolene followed her friend to the bar, sitting to her right, looking over at her, letting her right forearm rest on the table, like a mirror image of Elenora, she looked at her friend. “How do you do with all of this?” she said, referring to the amount of supernaturals in the same room as Elenora. “It’s just so…” her eyes wandered, before they quickly found their way to the bartender as Elenora ordered. “I will get the same,” she said pulling on a fake smile for the bartender, before she looked back at Elenora. “So… How often do you see your biological family?” she asked tilting her head a bit.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:43 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 2:35 pm

"It's alright," she admitted on the next exhale, "I mean, you learn to focus on what matters in the moment," Elenora added with a softer chuckle. Elenora had always had plenty of stuff to focus on, and it was hard not to be overwhelmed. She would sometime use mediation to connect with her inner self, especially when she needed to be so focused and trusting in her abilities. "It's overwhelming when you think to much about it, and all this hatred needs to be kept away from the surface," she took a deeper breath in and folded her lips shortly. "I've been keeping track on people doing the day when I'm off work, at night the real fun begins," living the double life hadn't been her father's ideal plan, but Elenora liked having something else to do. Her life shouldn't be just hunting, or perhaps it was beginning to look a lot like it. How often did she speak to her biological family, it was a good question and it seemed simple to answer, but the emotion behind it all made it a bit harder. "Well, I didn't have any intention on actually talk to them again, but I have to confess they changed my mind," she smiled a little as the bartender came by with their orders. "My father.. my biological father gave me a room at his place, I have lived in hotel and motel rooms ever since Archie died.. It seems like the right time to be around people again," she breathed out and took up her drink. "How about you, how are things back home?" Elenora asked as she took a sip.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 9:21 pm

As usual, Jolene lifted her eyebrow just a notch, as Elenora explained she learned to focus on what mattered. It almost felt like Jolene constantly wanted to get up and fight. She didn’t feel like she could relax – yet. As she elaborated her reason why she could focus on other things, it seemed like it just made a lot of sense, but maybe wasn’t that easy in practice. She narrowed her eyes a tiny bit. “You’re out at night? Is that smart with your ability?” she asked with a somewhat low voice, even though some supernaturals still would be able to hear it. Jolene didn’t want to mention that it was Elenoras weakest point with her ability, but just mention that there was something about her ability and the night. Stronger, weaker – no one would know, right?
The family had changed her mind. Impressive. Jolene had always thought Elenora to be quite suborn. She pulled on a slight crooked smile as she confessed that it might be time to be around people again. With Elenora, she grabbed her drink to take a sip. But Elenora asked the question, so the sip was changed to emptying her glass. She put her glass down and bit her lower lip. “Bad,” she said, almost as if she was out of breath. She sank a lump in her throat. “I had to bury both Fleur and N-” she stopped herself, taking her time. Her daughters name was almost muted, as she had said it. “And Noah,” she finished and thought for a bit. It had been difficult, because the only one she had been talking to about it was the undertaker. “That’s why I couldn’t be here at your birthday,” she elaborated, even though Elenora might have figured. “Another please,” she said pushing her glass towards the bartender nearby.

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 10:17 am

"I might not be able to melt vampires with sunlight at night, but I can still burn them to death," she replied in a lower voice while giving Jolene a little smirk. It was true, Elenora's abilities would be much more effective and more deadly if only she reversed her hunting hours. "They hunt at night, and know your enemy - you sometimes have to become your enemy," she took a deeper breath in, it was the motto from their school years. "They hunt at night hours, so must we -" she sighed a bit and took her drink, just as she took her sip she noticed Jolene downed her entire drink. It was that bad. She had buried both Fleur and Noah. Elenora could feel her heart heavy in her chest and the knot tighten in her stomach. It was the hunters life, it was filled with death and pain - but they did it anyways. Elenora knew both Noah and Fleur - that little girl had so much more to give the world, and it was a life taken from this earth way to soon. No wonder Jolene had a dark cloud hanging on her shoulders. "Please, I didn't even celebrate my birthday this year anyways - I totally get it, I do," she knew she did. Elenora had been busy her whole birthday either way, hanging around with Caroline, being at work to only almost get herself killed by the demons who also had killed Archie. "What happened to them?" Elenora knew it had to be something to do with the supernatural - it had to be. Was she here to seek revenge? Elenora and Jolene were very different but also annoyingly alike in some ways. Jolene wouldn't even have to ask for Elenora's help in this if she needed anything, Elenora was there. Elenora was known to be able to track down supernatural creature by their name - she even had the list her father had given her and a online version where she could search for every registred supernatural.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Jolene chuckled at Elenora’s comment about being able to burn them. She sighed, as Elenora seemed to be cool about living between so many supernaturals. She just nodded slightly, as every word she said made perfectly sense. It was what they had learned at school, and Jolene still believed it. It was definitely easier to find the supernaturals, when they were awoke or roaming around themselves – but sometimes it could be an advantage to take them on when they least expected it. That was what she believed in, how she acted might be different.
Jolene had honestly felt like she had been lucky before, when she didn’t have the ‘same fate’ as Elenora. As soon as it had happened she had realized it was just the way hunters had to live. They could never love someone without putting a target on their backs. Love made hunters weak. Weakness made hunters vulnerable. Vulnerable made hunters dead.
Jolene had lost her one and only love and her daughter who was way too young. The corner of her mouth lifted shortly, as Elenora tried to explain she didn’t even celebrate her birthday. But Jolene should’ve been there anyway or at least make a call.
Another difficult question was asked, and she tried to find the correct words. ”Vampires,” was the only way she wanted to describe it. The detailed seemed to be too difficult to get out of her mouth. She took her time, and as soon as she got the next drink, she took a big sip of it. ”Noah was tortured and killed,” she said putting the glass down. She sighed. ”Fleur was turned… So I had to do the dirty job myself,” she said, tightening the grip around the glass. She had to kill her own daughter. She had been in so much pain and was trying to drink from Jolene. There was no way she could live with a vampire as a daughter. She ran her tounge over her teeth, before she took another sip.

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Vampires, Elenora felt like she had seen this scene before and she didn't like how it would turn out. Noah was tortured and killed, it reminded her of Archie being tortured by the demons and made her take a slightly deeper breath in. The vampires had turned Fleur, Elenora blinked a little - it was a fate even worse than death in a hunter's eyes. Her jaw tightened as Jolene told her that she had taken Fleur's life - it was better that way. No child deserved to be forced to a vampire life, to never experience growth or life like a real person. "You did the right thing," she felt a tear escape the corner of her eye when through she tried hard not to be emotional. Archie had begged Elenora to kill him after the torture the demons had put him through, and she had granted him his wish. "The vampires?" Elenora asked almost breathless, as if she couldn't breathe in air till she knew if the vampires were dead or still out there.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 2:53 pm

It was clear that Elenora thought the same af Jolene. That fate was terrible, and no hunter would wish for that, for themselves or anyone they loved. But now that Jolene had been able to kill her own daughter, there was really nothing that could stop her from killing supernaturals, when she was hunting. She nodded slowly as Elenora said it was the right thing, she took another sip. As if it muted some of the emotions. She put the glass down and looked over at Elenora, when she asked about the vampires. It was very clear that Elenora was low on La Souillure De Paix, the way a tear rolled down her cheek. Softly she dried Elenoras tear away with a gentle hand and shook her head. The vampires were still out there, and she had to find them. Jolene both wanted a break from hunting, so that she could mourn, but at the same time, she would be wasting her time. Those vampires could be on a killing spree. “They led me here,” she explained and pulled slightly on a corner of her mouth. Jolene didn’t have the same gift as Elenora to track supernaturals, but now that it had been so important to her, she had found a way to track them.

Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Everything they went through was just the untold part of the job description. It was a tragic way to live, but someone had to do it - someone had to be there to save the human race before the supernatural took over. It was almost not possible for Elenora to tighten her jaw more, but when she heard the vampires were still alive she was able to tighten her jaw just a little bit more. "Then I say we go make them pay," she replied. It was Jolene's kill, but it didn't make Elenora wanting to help hunting them down any less. "Do you have any names? I can run them through the database," Elenora was straightforward, because she knew how much getting justice meant to her as well. And Elenora had failed getting justice for her mother and Jonathan.. and for Archie - at least she could help Jolene getting hers. "We always were quite the team - of course, if you want to do it on your own, I won't stand in your way," she took the last sip of her drink and looked over at the bartender for another one. "However, the past weeks have taught me not to go alone around in this town."
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 6:52 pm

It was clear that Elenora wanted to make them pay, both confirmed in the way it shined through her and by her words. When she asked for names, she shook her head lightly. She did have names, but she really couldn’t remember them as she sat there. “I’ll find the names for you,” she said. Having their names run through a database might just be the help she needed. She really appreciated that Elenora wished to help. They both sought justice – even though most would call it revenge.
It really seemed like Elenora wished to team up for once, even though she didn’t know the enemy, but it seemed like she had her reasons; after all Elenora had told her she had gotten her ass kicked a couple of times lately. “I know you really want to help, but for starters, the database might be enough,” she tried to explain. Jolene had to look more into it, to see if she needed backup or if she really wished for Elenora to get in danger. “I’m not going out to find them today,” she said and grabbed her drink once again to take a sip.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:44 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Elenora had little chill when it came to revenge and rage was her fuel in many ways. She couldn't understand how Jolene could act to chill about it, what if they could find them today? They could. Elenora knew it was possible, and even if she was a planner when it came to her targets - they could still plan it and be done by night. Elenora knew she was a bit too straightforward in this matter, and it was Jolene's revenge, and Elenora needed to remind herself of that. "Don't try to protect me in this, I wanna make sure at least one of us gets justice for our loss," she replied and looked Jolene in the eye. Elenora took a deeper breath in. "I know, I'm just saying what if you could?" Elenora sometimes wished for a filter and not just to say what was on her mind - but on the other hand she liked having all the options on hand before making a decision. Even if this was Jolene's kill, her revenge - Elenora knew she would go home and use all her resources to be able to help - with names or no names, she could find something.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 11:54 pm

Though Jolene was short-tempered when it came to fighting and making decisions, Elenora always seemed to hunger for revenge, which Jolene seemed to understand a lot more, now that she was missing her family. Jolene knew that their temper could be dangerous to them, throwing themselves into problems, instead of thinking things though. While she had the time, it was one of the things Jolene seemed to love; thinking things through. She chuckled slightly as she mentioned one of them had to get their justice. She shook her head very gently, as Elenora seemed to plant the idea of getting to the vampires on this specific day into her head. “Nora, no,” she said with a slight smile. Elenora knew the idea seemed appealing. “I’m going justify what had been done,” she tried to convince Elenora, before she looked her in the eye, way more seriously: “You’re short on La Souillure De Paix and shouldn’t be going on any mission today. We should relax,” she said to soon after take a sip of her drink.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:44 pm, rettet 1 gang
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyOns Dec 02, 2020 12:19 am

Caroline had been with her friend, Aisha, most of the day and they had headed towards The Wolfs Den to do some daydrinking, skipping class. They chatted and giggled while they entered and almost got all the way to the bar, before Caroline stopped, with one arm out to stop Aisha from crashing onwards to the bar. Her eyes had caught Elenora, just as the bitch in front of her seemed to caress her cheek. The blond had beautiful hair, thick dark eyebrows and a look that could charm even Caroline; even though her clothing seemed slightly weird, especially with the many accessories around the neck and on the fingers. Elenora had told that she was going to be busy all of November, so how come she had time to sit with this ‘wannabe-Caroline’? It seemed like Caroline was just a one-night thing. But of course, that was the only thing she was good at, right? Not even Ajax seemed to want her more than for that.
Her mind was spiraling, making everything out of proportion and untrue. Screwing things up.
“What’s up, sweetie?” Aisha asked looking at Caroline, who almost looked like she had seen a ghost. “There’s no gho-” she was silenced by Caroline turning towards her friend, placing her palm on top of the soft golden lips.
“I don’t wanna be here anyway. Let’s go…” was mumbled out of the full pout, before she let her eyes seek the floor and walk past her friend. Aisha on the other hand blinked a couple of times, confused by the situation looking straight at the ‘couple’ at the bar, before she realized it might’ve been something about that. She mouthed an ‘Aaaaah’, as she understood, before she turned around and quickly caught up to Caroline.
“You can kiss me if you want to make her jealous?” wrapping one arm around Caroline while they walked. Caroline just shook her head in response. It wasn’t going to change a thing.

//Out - sorry that it came slightly late.... <3
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyTors Dec 03, 2020 1:58 pm

"That is just an assistance, I'm skilled at what I do and you know it," she pointed out and never really liked people thinking of her as unable to her job - especially these days where her job was pretty much all she had left. Elenora took a deeper breath in and took downed her second drink. She needed that more than she had realized till now, just letting the alcohol soften her nerves. "I mean, I know you mean well. I just.. want to do something, nothing really makes sense anymore-" she breathed out and sighed just before folding her lips together for a short moment. Elenora sensed a new supernatural in the room, but since she was talking to Jolene - she didn't really care to look, but she was aware - however, once she finally looked, she watched two girls leave the bar. One blonde, looking quite familiar, but didn't really get a good look - perhaps she was just imagining something she wanted to see rather than who it was. Elenora took a deeper breath in, "but can we at least go on a hunt then, just like old times - i mean if not those vampires - you might as well get to know Aston city and how it works around here," she suggested and lifted a brow slightly. Aston and all of Gaia to be fair was so different from the rest of the world.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 9:29 pm

Jolene bit her lip shortly. Thinking. Considering her friends words. Elenora didn’t want to step down, and she knew the elixir was only a supplement that made everything easier to do. Elenora was still able to do her job. Jolene let her eyes rest on her drink, while Elenora emptied hers.
Nothing really makes sense anymore. Jolene couldn’t agree less, because nothing made sense. It was so weird, that both of them had lost loved ones. Elenora had lost more people, but Jolene had to kill one of hers, herself. It was a tough life they lived; but they had chosen it. Jolene had tried to convince Elenora to back off the vampires, meaning it well; wanting Elenora to take a deep breath and relax for once – but it seemed like hunting was the only thing she could think of.
Jolene frowned shortly, as Elenora looked over her shoulder to watch someone leave. She knew that her friend could sense supernaturals, so she wondered if some kind of alarm was going off “Is everything alright?” she asked and looked towards the door where the two girls exited.
She shrugged when Elenora suggested hunting. “Fine,” Jolene sighed letting Elenora have her way. Hunting, researching or getting to know Aston – Elenora could choose for herself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You have to take control   You have to take control Empty

You have to take control
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Under Control
» This isn't control - Luke