Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Under Control

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Astra

Astra

Antal indlæg : 2

Under Control Empty
IndlægEmne: Under Control   Under Control EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 4:19 pm

Location | The academy, close to the basement area
Time | Midday
Date | August 8th 2022
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Manfred & @Asa

So, Scorpio had been unreachable for a little while, not more than a few hours. But she had tried to get a hold on him, and he didn't pick up. So, Astra had taken matters into own hands, she had found her bike and after a good drive, she had parked at the academy. The glorious academy that everyone in the region seemed to talk about. Walking down the halls, she more looked like a distressed sibling trying to find her family member, so she played the part. That she was good at, looking worried and concerned for her brother. Even if Scorpio was anything but her brother. She could easily track him from a simple location spell, and the demon in her found it rather easy. Coming closer she saw him walking around with a human, Astra pressed her brows a bit together. "Scorpio," she called out, making the fire demon turn around. "Astra - why, oh - well this is my buddy Mannie, Mannie - Astra," he introduced the two with a wider smile. Now, Scorpio didn't know the human that well, but well, he liked making new friends in all shapes and sizes, "pleasure - now why are you ignoring my calls?" Astra almost demanded to know and lifted her brow a little. "I was ... busy," Scorpio waved it away. "Busy? Clearly, with your little bromance here, why do I have a feeling about this is gonna get you in trouble what ever you are up to?" she sensed someone coming closer, a stronger connection to a magical energy she didn't understand, but someone was coming closer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Under Control
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You have to take control
» This isn't control - Luke
» Who is in control? Kyle
» I can't control my hormones HELP! - Bella
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum