Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Lost all control - Leviticus

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Lost all control - Leviticus Empty
IndlægEmne: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 9:47 pm

Place: Somewhere in the park
Time: Late night/Early morning
Surroundings: Trees and a pathway
Weather: Star bright night, the warmth of the day is still lingering in the air.
Outfit: Some ragged jeans and a long sleeved black shirt.
Topic to: @Leviticus <33

She wish that she could have told Zitora about the plan. Not put her through all that misery, seeing your other half being torn to pieces one by one at your own hand... It wasnt a mystery that Kaiya had given in to her dark side, letting it steer the wheel, gave her time to think, well not quite actually. She still had to see the things she were doing, things she never even dreamt that she would do. What would Amery say? She just wished it all to go away, but she couldnt make herself end it end it either, that way would have been too easy. Maybe Zitoras pain had been tempoary but it had left it's marks, something that would haunt Kaiya for the rest of her life.
Out of her mind, she sought to the park at a late night, her clothes were covered in someone else's blood and quite frankly she didnt have the mind to search for the memory - Yet it was obvious what had happened. She had been in the park for quite a while, and in that while a scream echoed through the dark of the night. A scream filled with pain and terror, you could almost imagine some of the horror which was happening to the poor soul. And then it stopped - Like it was never there.
She had sat down next to the corpse as she wiped her mouth from the excess blood. Feeding on other's had been a relief, feeling the energy in their blood, watching the life leave their body like it was going into her. She sighed with such satisfaction, as she glanced down at the dead. Her eyes started watering as soon as she had realized what she had done, how she could go from a slave of the blood thirst to suddenly hate herself with a burning passion. She shook her head, it was not the time to give in to her emotions. She looked up as she heard footsteps around her and rubbed her nose as she sniffled, to make all emotion fade away once again. She exhaled deeply, "Sorry for all the noise. He told me he would sing for me.. And sing he did," she apologized.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Looks + outfit (him on the right ❤️)

What had driven Leviticus to the park this late into the night? Was it the fact that he had a hard time sleeping? His head still spun with the fact of everything that had happened. All the dead. Being an immortal surely was a pain, because all he could do was hold the dying as they were swept away into darkness. He let out a sigh and kicked a rock laying on the ground. Maybe it was also the fact that Alison was having constant ups and downs during her pregnancy. He blamed himself in a way, though he almost couldn’t wait to meet their little baby. Silently he looked up at the sky – it always was the same no matter the year or place. It gave him a sense of relaxation as he exhaled once more. Alison was going to be fine, he knew that, that plus she kept telling him. She was stubborn as stubborn could be, but he really wouldn’t have it any other way. That’s when the scream echoed through the park and his head jolted in the general direction of the scream. He felt his heart beat faster and he could sense the smell of blood as he got closer. A darkhaired girl sitting with a poor victim, he lightly shook his head. It was first when she looked op from her now lifeless victim that he realised who it was. Kaiya. Once one of the people he deemed trustworthy, however she turned out a traitor.

”You know, there are better ways of getting blood than killing innocent,” he said looking at the eyes that still seemed to pop out of the poor guys face. He leaned over calmly closing his eyes, as to give him some peace. He then straigthen himself up looking down at Kaiya. He should report her right now, and he knew it, but he couldn’t stop his empathy from taking over. He saw the water drifting from her eyes and he looked away shortly, offering her a hand to get herself on her two feet again. ”How’s Umbrella?” he asked sarcasticly taking a few steps back so she had room to find her balance. He tilted his head slightly to the side at he looked at her. She looked like she had taken a good beating, and in some way she deserved it. *Kill her while you have the chance* Elliot whispered in his head, clearly playing the demon he was made to be. Leviticus sighed and shook his head as a response to that demonic voice.

”Talk to me Kaiya, please,” Leviticus almost begged. He didn’t understand her choice, but the leas the could do was listen. Had Alison seen him now she would have given him an asswhooping, but he couldn’t help but be a bit empathic.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 10:23 pm

As she heard whose voice was talking, a strain of emotions passed through her, all so fast that she didnt even know in what way to react. She felt a tear run down her face, yet her face was as emotionless as a rock. She looked at his hand as he offered to help her up, at first she hesitated, but then she took his hand and got up on her feet. His remark made her turn her eyes away and say nothing. She wouldnt know what Umbrella was like, she had gotten her freedom and she wasnt going to jeopardize it by going back to them. But she told him none of this, instead her eyes were just planted on the dead body.
She remembered Zitoras scream, the pain that their connection had projected right back at Kaiya. She put a hand over her right eye, clenching her teeth, trying to forget the pain, forget Zitora. They could never bounce back from this. This was something unfix-able. So why would she let feelings bother her now? She regained her composure as she straightened herself and exhaled shakingly.
She looked up as he begged her to talk to him, and some part of her wanted to, the good Kaiya, the Kaiya that hadnt just killed a man and fed on him like he was a nobody. She was reminded that she wasnt the good Kaiya anymore - Who knew where she were now. She sighed quietly before her eyes met with his. It was clear that she hadnt been well, the dim light from a lamppost shone on her face, revealing dark almost purple veins around her right eye, something that seemed to be permanent. "I did what I had to do..." she just said in a tone that underlined her numbness to her own feelings. She shrugged and looked away, "Is she alright?" she then asked to change the subject, clearly referring to her sister, Zitora. Her tone was however not worried at all, more like it was some sort of status update that didnt really matter - Only that it did. She knew that her "killing" Marcel must had done something to Zee, she could feel it in her heart like a throbbing heartburn that wouldnt just go away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 10:39 pm

Leviticus studied her as she got to her feet. How long had she been roaming out here? It looked like days, but he thought she was still with Umbrella. Didn’t they take care of her? Her taking his has was quite the surprise, but he helped her none the less. It was a weird feeling flowing through his body. One side of him, Elliot, was screaming to let her have it. Kill her, torture her. While the other side, Freddie, seemed rather happy to see that Kaiya was simply alive. You never really knew with Umbrella and Rayna. Everything was a go with them. Her answer didn’t answer anything. Nobody forced her to hold that gun to Marcel’s chest and pull the trigger. Nobody had forced her to threathen them and trying to murder them in cold blood. He however didn’t comment on it. In his time he had done a lot of horrible things, most he had tried to luck away in his mind. Her question made his green eyes find her emotionless face again and he let out a sad sigh. How was Zitora? Broken was perhaps the best word to describe that woman right now.

”She’s alive,” he muttered, deeming it the only fitting answer. If it had been him watching Kaiya kill Alison he would have reached out and dug his fingers into her soft flesh pulling out her vocalchords in one swift move. He placed a cold hand against his warm forehead, standing for a moment to collect his thoughts. Did Kaiya even deserve to know how Zitora was? Did she actually care at this point? So many questions and he could barely keep up with Elliot and Freddie fighting in the back of his mind. ”Excuse me a second – Could you guys NOT right now?” he said and closed his eyes clearly focusing on his two halfs fighting. His body felt like it was falling apart at this point, and he really needed to stay focused on everything around her. If Kaiya was there, would there be other enemies nearby? Enemy. He never thought he would use that word to describe the young brunette in front of him. He exhaled and opened his eyes, the dark of his eye rapidly trying to stay in focus.

”I’m sorry,” he muttered, but what did he have to say sorry for? Maybe it was just a bad habit. Like people would bite their nails or some would tap their foot while seated. Except his bad habit was the voices in his head. ”I guess I just don’t understand at this point – What was going through your mind when it all went down,” Leviticus said with a dissapointed tone. Great. He already sounded like a father. That was nice to know at least.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 11:26 pm

There was a hint of a smile when he said she was alive, it was not on her mouth but in her eyes. Maybe a slither of a hope even. She looked away and moved a hand up to her chest, clenching her fist at her heart, "Most days I dont know if it's her pain or mine.. I regret so ever deeply what I did to her... I know she wont forgive me, or maybe she will because she always wanted to believe in me... She is probably the only one who still does..." was what she wanted to say. What she said instead was, "Thank you," in a toneless voice. She knew that the question had been dumb and mostly insensitive. Why would she ask him, when she could go ask her herself? But truth be told, she was scared, scared to see what she had done to her. No, the memory of what happened in that lab, she wanted that to be the last thing she remembered, Zitora's breakdown as a ever haunting nightmare. Especially if she was doing better, Kaiya felt that she didnt deserve to see it. Maybe it was her own way of getting hit by justice for her actions, yet it didnt feel like quite enough.
She noticed that he was having some internal struggle. Maybe he could understand where she was coming from. Not that they had the same, they most probably didnt. She had voices of her own, her abuser mixed up with the demon, whispering things, evil things that they wanted her to do. She used to fight them with all her might she did try. But in the end she had given up, letting the demon get the control to do as it pleased. It had been out for so long that her eye had taken damage, a part of her might have been demon, but she was also human. Letting a race with so much power roam over such a fragile body compared to a full blood. It was bound to end bad.
Her mind. She looked down and closed her eyes for a second as it triggered a memory. Was she going to break down her walls and tell him? Could she? Would she be able to control herself if she did? So many reasons telling her not to, but she exhaled and looked at him with sad eyes, "When I was in that building, I didnt see the people who loved me..." she then said, feeling her mouth quiver as she talked. She looked down, "....I saw the person who used their looks, their voices, as it tortured me for what felt like months. Every week a new face of someone I loved, holding a knife, slicing me open, tearing me apart...." her voice broke and she covered her mouth as she whimpered softly as she backed away, almost stumbling over her own feet, but quick to recover so she wouldnt fall. It was the first time she had ever said it out loud, talked about what had happened to her. "Zitora, telling me it's alright while she punctured my lungs.... Marcel caressing my cheek with his hand in my entrails... Amery telling me how deeply he loved me while he peeled off my skin like he was skinning an animal... A new day, new wounds, new restoration for the next day's torture..." she could go on but her mind couldnt take much more of it. She covered her face, screaming in agony at the memory, she had let herself feel, but the demon wouldnt allow it anymore.
She looked up, her right eye shining in a light blue as she smiled like a maniac, the demon was out again this time in full control of her, "They set me free.. To be the person I was meant to be," the last sentence was almost like something Rayna could have said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 11:48 pm

”I don’t need a ’thank you’, I only told you she was alive – no more, no less,” Leviticus said still grabbing his head a bit. He thought he could trust that brunette in front of him, maybe even get a bit of mutual understanding between them. But sadly that was not the way to go. They had bonded a bit, or at least he had felt like they did. That was probably another lie from the hybrid in front of him. As she started to answer he felt a change in her. Her voice trembling as she spoke, her body shaking as she told her vague story. He could of course gather that she had been tortured with whomever was torturing her taking the form of her loved ones. He bit his lip at he listened, because a part of him wanted to hold her. Hold her close, let her cry and get it all out. But he couldn’t move. Such terrible stories could only come from Umbrella. As she backed away he stood still in his place, giving her room to move away, because the worst thing to do was go near a person having a melt down. Her loved ones she listed one at a time in connection with a terrible act. However he could not shed a tear for her, because his body could barely react at this point. Her scream made him jolt a bit as he saw her expression change. The demon side was out now, and it was weird how that side didn’t scare him. It only reminded him of Elliot, and him he was used to by now.

”They didn’t set you free, they made you change into a mold they saw fit,” said Leviticus calmly taking a step towards her holding out a hand showing he meant no harm. If she were to harm him, so be it. He was tougher than most of the others regarding pain and it was always a plus that he couldn’t die. His green eyes searched her cold blue for answers, but he was clearly not getting any. ”Do you want to kill me too? The only one that actually took time out of my life to listen to you after what had happened?” he said calmly. He wouldn’t be mad at her for trying to kill him, because it was in a demon’s genes to wanting to hurt others. They found it easy and did most things coldly. He reached her shoulder taking a firm grip, his eyes still locked with hers. They had had conversations, maybe it was because he was a hybrid like her and she found him more calming. But then again her sister was also a hybrid at this point. Maybe it was the fact that she had seen that he too had darkness in him. Constantly batteling to get out and hurt others. He kept Elliot under control, and mostly when the demon side came out, it would only hurt the body. A slight sigh escaped his lips and his heartbeat was surprisingly calm. Maybe it was because so few things scared him by now. It was only the fear of loosing Alison that had him going into high gear at this point.

”I know what it’s like to try and fit a mold made for another, and it hurts,” he said still holding a firm grip on her shoulder. Making sure she didn’t go anywhere. She would have to rip his arm of if that was the case, but he didn’t know if she was strong enough to do that. She had some blood demon in her, that was an extremely strong species, but the human in her was still there. He felt a small wind against his warm face, but didn’t take his green eyes off of her. ”Hit me if you dare, but it would be easier just to talk,” he said clenching his jaw. He could take her on in a fight any day, because she clearly had a hard time controlling herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 11:02 am

"I thank you anyway. You could have said nothing at all," she remarked with sad eyes.
Her expression turned darker and her gaze lowered as he asked if she wanted to kill him too. Did she? She wasnt so sure. She looked up into his eyes with the same expressionless face she seemed to had gotten as her only expression she had when she was confronted. She exhaled quietly, “I dont want to kill you. But I’ll have to if you plan of getting in my way,” she said rather coldly. His hand on her shoulder would have made her fall apart, the simple comfort to reach out for her emotions. It wasnt that simple with the demon side of her, it wouldnt give in to something as stupid as emotions. So she couldnt let him keep his grip, she grabbed his arm to lift her off the ground and use her free arm to hammer down her elbow at the joint around his elbow, enough power to get free and step back, removing the comfort, removing the hand reaching out for her good side. “I am not fitting into a mold someone else made for me, I made it myself to survive. Shield yourself from your feelings and no one can stop you,” she said as she kept her eyes on his, knowing that it was half a lie, she didnt care at the moment. But would anyone else look at her the way he did? She doubted it. They probably all hated for what she did. “You seem to be be understanding, but what about those you fight for? I know they want to lock me up and question me till I explain my actions. But the explanation is simple... I did what I had to do to survive, just like you, just like everyone in that building that night” she explained as she had gotten some distance between them. Her arm had slid around to her back and she was holding something that probably was a knife in case he tried to approach her again. Her head was ringing, the supressed emotions banging around inside her head, yearning to get out. It took a bit for her to regian composure, make sure her emotions were packed away, just for the while she was going to be here with him. She clenched her teeth in anger, having to remember what had been done wasnt easy, she was getting more unstable the more she thought about it. “I’m not gonna go where she knows where to find me. I dont want her to tell me that she forgives me, that she still believes in me... Not that I know if she would, but the possibility is a chance I cannot take,” she spoke through her clenched teeth, eyes shining with anger. “All I need to remember is the look she had in her face as she held his dead body and looked at me. The betrayal, the grief and hurt... That’s all I deserve to remember,” her emotions got the best of her for a second and she felt her eyes water which only furthered her anger, it wasnt towards him, but herself.
She shook her head and smiled a sad smile behind empty eyes, “She can hate me. Amery can hate me. God be gracious even Marcel can hate me... though I doubt that he would,” she said and straightened herself up, the smile fading, “I’m leaving the city. For them, for good.” the words stung yet she couldnt allow herself to show, she couldnt show remorse now, she had to carry out her mission to the end. And if it meant making another person hate her, it was what had to be done. "My mission is still clear as the sky tonight," she looked up at the stars, "I could have chosen to believe in the strength from Legends of Gaia, or my own. I wanted to believe, but I can only trust my own strength," she then said, turning her back to him to feel the cold breeze on her face. She sighed quietly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 2:42 pm

”Then you might as well get it over with,” he said before having to break his arm away. Her movement was quick and tough, a bit overwhelming to be honest. He let go of her shoulder stumbling a bit back if she wanted a fight, then he had no options. He stood in silence as she found her words again, and he listened intently, not breaking his gaze from her. Her words made him shake his head. Even though part of her sentence was true, he could hear the lie in it. He had gotten good at reading people throughout his lifetime. ”I can’t blame you for lying to yourself, but don’t you dare lie to me after everything,” he said in a stern voice. It shocked him how much he could sound like his own father at times, but tried shaking the feeling as he looked at her. She mentioned how his team mates might not be so understanding of her choice, but how could they truely understand the split side when you were a hybrid. How your body was constantly battling itself. It was part of being a hybrid, that was just the truth of the matter.

”You say you wanted to survive, but a part of you died the moment you shot Marcel,” Leviticus said still not breaking her eyecontact. He had lost many parts of himself through the years, some for better and some for worse, and with every step it was like it was always right in the heels. Following and stalking as a dagger in the back. Her words made him scoff slightly. ”Stop feeling sorry for yourself – you’ve made your choice, right? The supposed ’right’ choice for you, so why do you keep defending that?” Leviticus asked in a calm voice. He could see her jaw tightening and her eyes water, clearly she was having an internal battle. She listed her loved ones again as she said she wouldn’t blame them for their hate. He wanted to tell her that hate was not a feeling they had towards her. It was pure dissapointment that they felt towards her, a pain bigger than anger or hate.

”Leaving the city might be good for you, but I could also see you getting out of control – feasting on every living thing you come across, never filling the void,” he said quietly as he for the first time looked down to the ground. He might not have had the closest relationship with his team mates, but he had felt some kind of bond with Kaiya. After what she had been through he had tried helping her, hadn’t he? His memories were all ablaze because of what had happened. He swallowed hard and heard her say she had a mission. What mission? A mission to ruin herself? That’s what it sounded like, and the way she turned her back on him made his blood stream hot through his body. ”You keep sounding so dramatic, trying to push everyone away, and it hurts to say that I was like that once; Pushing people away from me, feeling scared I might hurt the ones I love – and when I finally snapped I ended up hurting someone just trying to help me,” Leviticus said feeling his eyes get watery, but he would not let those tears travel down his face. He didn’t like to think of that time when he had let all that anger build up inside of him, but he hoped she could atleast take something from this conversation. Let her know that what she felt, she wasn’t alone in feeling.

”I was lucky my father was an angel, because he took the beating quite well – however he was near death when I finally came to my senses. His blood all over my hands, and when I close my eyes I can still hear how his heart was about to give up,” Leviticus said finally looking up at Kaiya again. His look was stern, but hurting so badly. ”I thought we had a mutual understanding of eachother, at least I hoped we had – I thought that more than anything I could trust you, let you into my life and not be afraid of any hurting,” he said as he moved his shoulders as they were tense. He hated talking about his past, and it was even worse standing here in front of someone you thought you could trust.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Him detecting the lie wasnt surprising to her. The surprising thing was the way he reacted. After all that had happened, he still kept showing her that there was something to save, a friendship, as he wouldnt have asked her to not lie to him, if he truly didnt care. She felt motionless shivers running down her spine at the thought of a chance to come back and redeem herself, almost like a swift paralysis, that quickly went away. Her head was starting to hurt by the flow of emotions and her determination to keep them at bay - She wasnt sure if she was losing but she surely wasnt winning either.
"A part of me was always dead, Levi. I dont know if you noticed, but I dont have much humanity left in me... If there even is anything left," she just said with empty eyes, "It died when I was 14, and right when I thought it would come back to life, it was shoved further into the ground, when she died," she then said, thinking about Zitora's death. It wasnt something she thought of a lot, but she couldnt make herself cry over it, because as she said, the part of her that would have cried for it, had died. She felt her hands get cold, as her body responding to the pain she felt in her heart, "She came back to life, but I never truly did," she then said, clenching her fists as it made her angry to think about, but she managed to contain it before she could act on it.
He was right, she shouldnt feel sorry for herself, yet she did. She knew what she had done and why she did it, so maybe that was why it wasnt so hard for her to just feel some pity for her own being. But she also had to understand that those who didnt know, couldnt know anything else than what they had seen. And what they had seen was her cruel actions with no explanation. She didnt even want it to go as far as it had, it was a flaw in the plan that she hadnt even thought of. Anger was such a strong emotion and it could get the best of everyone, even herself, if it wasnt controlled at the right moment.
She just listened as he was explaining what had happened when he had pushed everyone away. She clenched her fist as she remembered the times she had pushed people away and the consequences. She knew that this was no different from those times that she had hurt those she loved, yet she knew that cutting all contact and leave was definitely an option to keep them safe.She had turned around as she answered him, "This will be different. This time I wont be here to hurt them. Not anymore... No more hurting, no more destruction..." she remembered the words she had told Amery, "I am a poison. I get into people's system and ruin them till they're an empty shell of nothing. So you could call this a permanent detoxing," her words were hinting sadness, not in the tone but the way she chose the words. She still had her expressionless face, not that he could see it anyway.
As he started talking about a mutual understanding of one another, it caught her off guard, and hit hard inside her like a bolt through the heart. She froze, staring ahead as her shoulders started to shake. She looked down into the ground and considered her options - One; She could leave and just never return. It would be as that, never look back to what would be her old life. If there even was a way back to her old life now. Or she could choose option 2; Tell him the truth about Marcel. She turned her glance back, tears rolling down her cheeks. "There's no way back for me. I already ruined it all, and for what? My freedom?" she then said, turning her eyes to the ground next to him, her eyes stinging like someone put salt in them.
Without thinking, she decided that she didnt care anymore, none of it mattered - She was going to tell the truth and be gone, as the last thing she could do. She rubbed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to control her emotions, as she picked up her phone and made a call. She didnt say a name or give away who she was talking to, she just said where she were and hung up the phone. She swallowed what felt like a ball of hurt and shook her head, "He's gonna be here soon. I'm gonna be gone by then," she then said, determined that it was for the best. "I really do think of you as a good friend," - "And I'm sorry," it stung in her heart, the tears came back, a few drops got to run down her face again. "I only have one favor to ask... Because it's necessary for him to know.." she didnt know if he was going to say yes, but she would ask anyway. She looked up into his eyes and exhaled shakingly, "Tell Amery that it's okay to move on..." she then said, as her expression showed how hurtful her own words were to her. She wanted to say more, that he should also tell Amery how she loved him, how she still did, but for her it only seemed like too much to ask. The overflow of emotions got the best of her, she broke down and sat on the ground covering her face with her hands as she sobbed. But she only needed a little moment, just one opportunity to let the steam out before she went. Just a quick moment and then she could go...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 4:22 pm

Leviticus shifted his weight as he looked at her. Her talk about Zitora was just her stating the obvious. He hadn’t known much of Kaiya before Zitora’s death, but people kept telling him how she had changed. Lost the fire in her chest and the spark in her eye. Leviticus had siblings, but none that were close to him. He had Tidus, however, a brother he had chosen for himself – not by blood, but they had a bond stronger than anything. He let out a sigh, because what could he tell her that people hadn’t already told her? He could never say anything that could mend that break in her soul. He was silent after his story looking at her reaction, trying to calm his heartbeat. Her sentence about this being different made him shake his head. He wanted to yell, though that would only be letting Elliot have his way. ”Destruction follows everyone, so don’t fool yourself,” Leviticus said stepping closer trying to maybe give her some comfort. Some understanding. ”But there’s always a choice – you don’t have to do anything,” he said. That’s when she found her phone from her pocket and had a small conversation with someone unknown. He tilted his head slightly, not understanding what was going on. Who was this ’he’, he wondered. Her words about friendship made him shake his head. He clearly wasn’t a good enough friend to save her from whatever she had planned. He stood in silence after her apology. An apology that felt more like knifes through his chest, than anything else. He swallowed as she asked for a favor. Like he owed her anything. He kept silent as she mentioned Amery and he shook his head in disbelief. Amery was already heartbroken, so how could Leviticus even dare say this to his face? Maybe he would even get a beating for not trying hard enough. Just as he was about to answer he heard a sound behind him, and a cold hand on his shoulder.

Dexter’s eyes seemed to glow in the dark as he approached the two hybrid. He placed a firm hand on Leviticus’ shoulder and looked at Kaiya with a slight smile on his lips. Most would call Dexter cruel if they didn’t understand him, but he was purely fascinated about the world around him. ”I knew that little tracker of yours would come in handy,” he said smiling at Kaiya. Even though she was free from Umbrella, they hadn’t deactivated her chip. Logging her every move, and how he loved following her steps on a map. However his curiosity had become strong after seeing her not moving for long. It was strange of her, and he felt she must have met someone – that was atleast the logical stand point. He was however pleased seeing her in the company of none other than the first hybrid. Leviticus moved his shoulder in disgust and stepped away from the fallen angel. Dexter let out a mad laugh as he looked from Kaiya to Leviticus. ”Feisty, I like it – however I didn’t plan on ruining your little lovers quarrel,” he said rolling his eyes closing the proximity between him and the female hybrid.

”Mr. Van Alen, fancy seeing you here,” Leviticus said with coldness in his voice. It was clear that the fallen angel made him uneasy, but he kept his cool for now. It was clear that the angel didn’t seem too threathening, for now. *Beat his ass to the ground, make him pay for what he did to Kaiya!* Elliot screamed and Leviticus leaned his head back. He didn’t want Elliot to take over. Not now. Not ever. He was dangerous, and had great control over the body. ”I think you should leave, this is a matter between me and Kaiya,” Leviticus said as calm as he could be at this moment. Dexter let out a cold laugh lookig briefly over at Leviticus, but then focused on Kaiya again.

”So, your plan worked and now you leave your friends behind – how sentimental of you,” Dexter said with a sly smile gracing his lips. He clearly wasn’t there to small talk, but he wanted to say good bye none the less. Or at least a see you later to his dear creation. ”I think I’ll take you hybrid ex friend with me in trade for you leaving, hope you don’t mind too much,” he said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 5:21 pm

Kaiya was all caught up in her feelings, but Leviticus had almost reached her. Had it just been a little while longer, she wouldnt follow through with her plans, at least because it wouldnt be long till he got here. Maybe there was hope, maybe it wasnt all lost and it was all just something Kaiya had made up in her mind to make leaving seem like the better option. Her sobbing slowed down till it stopped and she just sat for a moment and stared at the ground. She had two options now, 1; She could leave and abandon all hope... or 2; Give in to hope and come back. A tear rolled down her cheek, "Thank you..." she whispered, not loud enough for him to hear, as a gust of wind went past them. A small sad smile spread on her lips, it was a good feeling - Hope. But as she turned her head to look, she saw Dexter standing next to Leviticus as he put his hand on his shoulder.
She rubbed her cheeks and got up on her feet as she made a puzzled expression, not sure what to do or say. She had a friendship in both of them, she couldnt just jump from side to side anymore. She sighed deeply to herself as she looked from Dexter to Leviticus. She had to be steady now and stand her ground. "He is still my friend..." she said without hesitation, "...so I cant let you take him..." she continued, looking at Dexter with a neutral look in her eyes. "Just as I would had the tables been turned," she then finished and exhaled deeply. The demon was slowly crawling back into place of the control, but it had to, it had to protect her from whatever was going to happen.
"I dont think you're going to take anyone from here," a voice sounded among the trees. The hair slick and laid back to perfection, with a big smile, Samuel looked at Dexter. He pinched his eyes before he made a pleasantly surprised expression, "Well well well. If it isnt Dexter Van Alen. How's Umbrella doing? I mean, the loss of that building and several others... Not to mention the loss of dear Rayna.. It must be devastating to have put so much work into what seems to be ashes now," his grin grew as he enjoyed his own mockery. He then looked at Kaiya with a neutral expression, "And you're not going anywhere," he said firmly, knowing that Amery would choke him if he let Kaiya get away, and he really didnt feel like getting another proper beating by the hybrid - They had just started their bromance.
He turned his eyes back on Dexter, the grin returning as he then eyed Leviticus, he whistled impressed and nodded in approval, "I could understand why you would want him. First living hybrid. Words travel fast," he then said as he grabbed Kaiya and pulled her right beside him facing Dexter and Levi, "Like the word that you made this lovely woman that more lovely... It's a shame her head cant follow all that raw strength," he said, before he pulled a gun and pointed it at her head, "Mind if I ruin her?" he then asked with a smile on his face.
"Hey! Can you all just stop for a second?" another voice yelled in the distance. Marcel was still recovering, getting shot so close to the heart wasnt exactly something easy to overcome. He had started using a cane for extra support, which made him seem older than he was. He stopped when he wasnt far from them and frowned deeply. "I am honestly tired of the abductions and cruelty," he said in a tired voice as he then looked, first at Dexter and then Samuel. Afterwards his eyes met with Levi and he smiled just a little bit, "I should probably explain when the time is right.. But it's good to see you again," he greeted him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Dexter snapped his head to the side as Kaiya said that she wouldn’t let him take that hybrid. Did she feel pity for all the wonders he would put the man through? Torture was not really his style, but performing without anesthesia on an immortal being, was his kind of fun. That’s when he heard the annoying sound of that bloody demon. His dark eyes cold as they reached Samuel stepping forward, his words like precise knifes through the air. The fallen angel let out a small laugh. ”Samuel Prideux, what hole have you crawled out of this time?” he snared, still keeping his calm and cold posture. Leviticus felt Dexter’s hands digging into his flesh, and he let out a faint sigh. ”We are doing fine, a minor set back to our goals, that’s all – and don’t you even take that womans name into your mouth,” he said in a threathening tone. In Dexter’s opinion, nobody deserved to utter his mother’s name, let alone an enemy of the company. He watched as Samuel grabbed Kaiya and held a gun to her head. He rolled his eyes calmly, because the demon clearly wanted a reaction. Dexter might have a fondness for his creations, but death was a temporary thing – he could always bring them back at his will. However, with Umbrella in ruins, it would take some time to revive a specimen like Kaiya.

”Don’t shoot her,” Leviticus begged, dragging himself out of Dexters hand and stood face to face with the demon himself. It was kind of ironic, how he was in a pinch between a demon and an angel – the two pieces of his hybrid. He held out a calm hand towards Kaiya and Samuel, clearly wanting to negotiate. That’s when the deep raspy voice of a male rang through his ears. He could have sworn that was Marcel, but his mind hadn’t been very stable since the fight. However as the figure came closer he felt his jaw drop to the floor as he stared at the man he thought dead. ”Marcel?” he said in a bit of disbelief. Still not sure if everyone else saw the man in front of him, so his voice was barely a whisper at this point.

”Yeah yeah, big reveal – I’m still taking the hybrid, so do with Kaiya as you please,” Dexter said annoyed at the werewolf. He had known all along, of course, nothing got by him. Especially when Kaiya had begged him to help her. Why he had agreed, he hardly knew, maybe because he was fond of that creation he had made. But now that another and bigger score was in seight, he barely cared about his little human-demon hybrid. ”Now it has been a pleasant conversation, as always mr. Prideux, but I should be going now, follow me voluntarily, please Leviticus,” Dexter said, thinking that it would make the hybrid move with him, but Leviticus stayed as he were. Still staring at Marcel. Dexter rolled his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Samuel frowned at Leviticus as he approached him, scoffing lightly at his plea, "I thought traitor scum like her would deserve something like this? Or maybe not. Maybe that's too easy," he pondered, looking at Marcel as he approached. Samuel had however no intention of actually killing Kaiya, because as mentioned before, Amery and him had bonded quite well, and he wasnt going to ruin it... that much. He did have to at least do something about the threat he had made towards Kaiya, and since Dexter seemed to have no interest, he had to think fast.
Marcel looked at Leviticus with a apologetic expression. "I'm really here," he assured him with a tired smile on his lips. He then looked back at Kaiya and sighed quietly. "Samuel just let her go... And Dexter, let him go," he then said, hoping that he could talk some sense into them, as this could quickly turn into a bigger mess than intended. He may not have all his strength, but he would fight them both if he had to. Samuel clicked his teeth shaking his head at Marcel, "You come back from the dead and all you want is peace? Isnt dying what we do to get peace?" he asked with a little smirk on his lips.
When Dexter didnt seem to have any interest in Kaiya, Samuel sighed in disappointment, "It's a shame how you fail to see her potential. True shame," he then said as he smiled mockingly, turning his face to Kaiya as Dexter basically had given him a green light to hurt her. "I sure plan to. But I wouldnt ruin her completely. I could alter her to something much bigger," he said in a grim tone as he removed the gun and pressed it to her leg instead as he shot her, making sure she wouldnt go anywhere anytime soon. He really tried to press all Dexter's buttons, first mentioning his mother to now deem his work dull and improvable. "NO!" Marcel exclaimed as he awkwardly limped as fast as he could to Kaiya's side, groaning from the pain of straining himself. He sat down at her side and looked at the leg, oddly she didnt scream or even flinch at the pain. Marcel just grabbed her leg and applied pressure on it so she wouldnt bleed out.
Samuel's focus was elsewhere, he was looking at Dexter as he put his gun back in his belt and started walking towards him, "You know, Rayna and I were pretty fond of one another. I specifically remember how softly she'd moan by just shaking my hips," he said pretty calmly, as he went all the way up in Dexter's face with a big mocking grin on his lips. "Does that anger you, mommas boy? Knowing that I fucked your mother?" he tilted his head while he didnt remove his eyes from the other man's. This was better than he originally thought it would be. But it would seem that it didnt last long as he heard someone or more like two set of feet approaching them, he tilted himself to the side to look past Dexter, his expression turning sour, "Great, Kaiya is going to love this," he said, straightening himself to look Dexter in the eyes once again. Wouldnt this just turn into  a lovely reunion?
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Empty. That was how she felt. There wasn't anything left to feel. She hadn't only lost Marcel that day, but she had lost Kaiya as well. Time hadn't been very good to her, and she had spent most of her days drowning herself in work and the evenings like old ways - so not good. She didn't sleep, which was pretty clear to her. But she hadn't lost him completely. Or Zitora talked to him, she had created him in her mind - perhaps that was the only reason she wasn't dead right now. The feeling of empty hang around with Kaiyas as well, she still felt every most of the emotions she did. Did she feel Zitoras sorrows as well? Zitora had for some weird reason left the office early, like she had to be somewhere else. A gun shot fired from not long away from her, and she felt the pain in her leg - the twin pain. What is going on? she had blocked Kaiya out since that day - but she was close. Perhaps she should help. She walked up there and froze for a second.
"You need a new hobby," sighed Zitora to Samuel and looked at Dexter with Levi. "I'm gonna have to ask you to leave him alone.. trust me," she looked tired - if not a better word would be broken. It would only make her storm more unstable - not that she cared if she lived or died at this point. She didn't seem to see Marcel, but she was so used to him haunting her mind at this point - so it didn't seem odd. The wind around them started to howl and she just stood there without any expression at all. It wasn't because she hadn't forgiven Kaiya - a part of her knew it wasn't her fault.

Amery had seen the vision. But he had made himself a promise to make sure everyone was handeling the aftermath of that day - somewhat okay. A person on that list had been Amaya, whom like Zitora didn't take Marcels death that easy. But something changed as the vision hit him. Marcel was alive, how did he not get that vision till now. He had asked Amena to teleport him and Amaya, and Amena hadn't asked questions and they went through the portal. Amaya and Amery felt the strong wind summoned by Zitora. Amaya starred at Marcel and swallowed.
"You have to stop shooting her mate, like seriously," Amery complained. He looked at Kaiya and his heart skipped a beat. Amaya walked towards Dexter and Levi. Her eyes mostly on Dexter - her skin glowed again, she wasn't in control and yet she was - it was not easy to see. But she didn't really handle trading of people well.  Zitora fell to the ground, exhausted most likely.
"I can blast your head off in a second, and this man has a wedding to attend to. So please, before I or anyone else here losses their temper," she said rather calm.
"You get Skye back if you let us have Levi back," Amery finally said something. He had taken his dear sister prisioner when he had the chance. Not that Skye was thrilled about it. Amery used his magic to pull Amaya away from Dexter as her anger was in no use for them right now - he should have let her stay home, but he knew she would just follow them here anyways. Amery used a spell which made him able to teleport Skye to them. She was asleep. The easiest way to handle her was when she wasn't awake. He lifted looked at Dexter. "Deal?" Amaya looked at Kaiya and Samuel, but looked after that at Zitora and then at Marcel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:45 pm

Leviticus heard the loud sound of the gun going off, and he breathed slowly watching in slow-motion how Kaiya fell to the ground. His heart pounding, his body shaking. He wanted to scream that the guy should stay away, but instead he felt the anger grow inside of his chest, and Elliot was more than willing to fuel the fire with some gasoline. He felt his body shake, but Dexter kept a firm grasp on the hybrids shoulder, still digging his fingers into the soft flesh beneath the hoodie. The fallen angel seemed calm as Samuel approached him. Barely anything shook the man at this point, seeing so many die and all the experiments he had done throughout the years. ”You talk a lot, maybe that’s why she got bored of you, tossing you out, and you scrambling to make a small inferior company to rival us,” Dexter said with a cold smile on his lips. He soon heard the sound of other people gathering han he rolled his eyes. Seriously! One little hybrid and everyone came running. Zitoras storm Dexter just ignored, he was getting bored with her little ability, and with his own to pass through stuff, it wasn’t hard to avoid. ”The other sister, my my – a family reunion. Tell me do you all have eachother on speed dial?” he said sarcasticly. More people came, but when the little werewolf stepped forward he laughed at her threat.

”Amaya, stay back – Don’t worry, I’m fine,” Leviticus said looking at her with calm eyes. Through he felt Dexters fingers digging into him, he didn’t even dare to move. So many casualties if he didn’t comply with one of Rayna’s right hand people. He sent her a soothing smile as she was pulled away by Amery, but his eyes lit up when he offered Skye for him. He shook his head, he wasn’t worthy of such a trade. Skye was one of the top people in Umbrella, and with her they had access to so much information – Amery wouldn’t dare throw that away, just because Dexter seemed to hold a bit of control over the hybrid – would he? ”Amery, don’t, I’ll be fine – Don’t trade me for Skye, that’s a bad deal, and we both know that!” he pleaded, but he felt Dexter’s grip loosen a bit at the possibility.

”Skye? You have her?” Dexter said, now a bit intrigued. Rayna would reward him wether he brought home one or the other, but Skye was no mere trybrid – she was a creation of Umbrella, and highly valued because of it. His dark eyes saw as a sleeping Skye came into view, and even though this man rarely showed any emotions, he felt a bit of a relief to see her alive. They went far back, and at one point she had been his trainer. ”Wake her up first,” he said daring the male trybrid. His smile creaking up to a wicked one. With the grip loosened, Leviticus pulled himself free grabbing at his own head. Dexter laughed a bit and grabbed Leviticus once more, this time from his back grabbing a knife. The knife was placed nicely at the hybrids puls, jamming it slowly into his body. Leviticus screamed but tried to stay calm as the pain went through his body.

”Don’t wake her up!” he screamed and Dexter let out a terrifying laugh. ”Hush little hybrid, or I might kill you too soon,” Dexter whispered in his ear. Leviticus shook slightly, but then pressed his whole neck into his knife gasping for air as he felt it pearce his vocal chords. This was a clear sign that they should take the chance and get away. Dexter threw the hybrids lifeless body on the ground with a sigh, clearly not realizing the full potential of Leviticus’ immortality. ”Nothing to trade with now, but I’ll gladly take Skye any day,” said Dexter grinning slyly. Leviticus’ body slightly twitched. As long as the knife was in his vitals, he could barely ressurect, so instead blood filled the ground. Dexter calmly walked over to Amery holding out his hand for Skye.

”Give me MY sister,” he said, as he knew Skye was far more of a family member to him, than her actual family.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 11:06 pm

When he heard her talk to Samuel he looked up from Kaiya to her. There she was. Zitora. His heart started pounding in his chest, not only because he was excited to see her again, but because he was worried about her. Something just didnt seem right. As soon as Kaiya heard her sister, she looked away, removing Marcel's hand from her wound, hopefully she could bleed out before getting into any confrontations. Marcel hadnt noticed, instead he was just looking at Zitora like he was looking at something otherworldly divine.
Samuel looked at Amery with a indifferent expression as he shrugged, "Did I hear that right? I think it should be more like; Oh thank you Samuel, you made sure the love of my life couldnt run away and never come back! You can pay me back in cold cash, by the way, when this is over," he said with a smile across his lips. He then noticed how Skye was pulled into the bargain, and it gave him an annoyed expression on his face. Why would Amery try to strike a bargain with Umbrella, it was like he never learned, Samuel thought to himself as he used the focus of the situation to re-position himself closer to the two men and Skye on the ground.
Marcel got up on his feet and walked over to Zitora as he gently grabbed her face, "Zitora?" he said softly, searching for her eyes to meet with his. It pained him to see her like this, knowing that she had seen him die, Kaiya leaving her, and the overall stress from the aftermatch. He wish that he could have contacted her, but Samuel hadnt allowed it, saying that the process had to be complete. "It's me, Marcel. Hey, look at me, dove," he said rather softly as he caressed her cheeks with his thumbs.
Kaiya closed her eyes, trying not to let her emotions get to her. She opened her eyes again and her eyes directly turned to him, she looked right at Amery. A ton of feelings went through her, regret and sadness alike, but there was also a bit of relief and most importantly... Love. She looked at Dexter approaching Amery, and for some reason it angered her, she got up on her feet and started walking towards them, not caring about the pain or blood spurting out through the hole in her thigh. She grabbed Dexter by the shoulder and forced him around as she gave him a firm slap across the face, and not a soft one. "You disappoint me, Dexter," she just said coldly as she looked up at the fallen angel, "Seems that your emotions got the best of you... I never would have thought, that you of all would go soft." she said with a smirk spreading across her face, not really caring for what reaction her slap on him would give her.
Samuel was quick and used the opportunity of the stunt Kaiya was pulling to grab Skye and look at Amery, "Time to save your damsel," he said quickly with a smile as he then used his demon speed to sprint away with her, knowing that if she was out of the bargain, there would be nothing to collect at all.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Zitora gasped for air as she looked to the sky. The heard his voice but it was so far from her mind to actually know it was the real voice. But somehow the touch felt more real than ever. Zitora had clearly been on something before coming here. She was quite coping her fathers old habits of alcohol and drugs to deal with her emotions - why hurt others when you could hurt yourself. She moved her green eyes towards his.
"Am I dead again?" she whispered as things seemed to move in circles around her. She gently sat up. She ran her fingers through her hair clearly not sure what was real and wasn't. Her head hurt like crazy. In the end her eyes got locked on his, her heart was racing. "You aren't real - my mind is playing tricks with me again," she hissed and closed her eyes hard in pain. Begging for it to stop, for the pain to stop. The tears was out of controle and she just wanted him to stop haunting her.

Amery looked at Dexter killing Levi. He knew he would return, but it didn't make the scenario any easier. Amaya ran over to Levis body and pulled out the knife. She grabbed the knife and looked at the blood. She wanted revenge, but he was right there - next to Zitora. Amery blinked as Kaiya slapped Dexter in the face. But before they knew Samuel had run of with what he thought was Skyes body. As the minutes past, Samuel would realize it was just a cloaked back of potatoes - oh Amery learned. He was quite quick to handcuff Dexter with magical handcuffs that would dulm his abilities. Amery looked at Kaiya and gave her a little smile. He decided she could hit him, kick him, bite him - what so ever for his, he just needed to hold her close. So he did. He took the few steps they were apart and pulled her right back in his arms and kissed the top of her head.
"It's okay," he whispered and closed his eyes. Amaya looked up and took a deep breath in and waited for Levi to wake up. She closed her eyes shortly and put her hand on him - sharing her life energy with him to make his healing speed up. He had been there for her while she had been dealing with the loss of Marcel - this was a small thing to do in return. She looked at Dexter and wanted to laugh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 12:14 am

Everything happened so fast, yet it was as it played in slow-motion just for Dexter, and as Kaiya hit him, she let her. His face barely moving at the hard slap that now echoed the silence. His face with a wicked smile on his lips, curled up exposing his teeth slightly. ”Emotion? I’m afraid you don’t understand my actions then,” he said and laughed in her face as he towered over her. His eyes dark and twisted, but no emotions to detect. ”Everything I do is based on logic, not emotions – Skye would be much more useful to me than your stupid hybrids; She’s the peak of DNA modification,” he said, now watching Samuel grab what seemed to be Skye. However he noticed how the body had a weird movement, and his eyes now went to Amery. Such a sly little man, but from a distance it had fooled Dexter. He tilted his head to the side as he felt the magic handcuffs. He felt his abilities to pass through items was unable to work with these, he just smiled calmly.

Leviticus woke up heaping in air faster than anything, breaking the silence once more. He felt Amayas hand on his back, but he layed still as his body recovered. He hated the feeling of dying, but it had fooled Dexter enough to move away from him. Tired he placed a hand on Amayas, not wanting her to waste any more energy on him. A little smile was on his lips. ”What would I do without my little werewolf?” he said as if he was talking to a sibling. Leviticus was caring, and that was often times one of his best qualities, but it could also be his downfall. ”I’m good, sorry for the scare – I guess you never get used to dying,” he said with a little laugh, collapsing his head into the cold ground.

”You two make me gag,” Dexter said as he rolled his eyes at Amery kissing Kaiyas forehead. How he was bored with the same old lovestory, and he looke curiously over to where Leviticus was laying on the ground with Amaya next to him. The fallen angel got a slight smile as he watched Leviticus come back to life – oh how he wanted to study that DNA. ”So, are you keeping me at some secret base of yours, or do we just go to a hotel?” Dexter said calmly curling his lip into a smile.

”Amaya, could you maybe help me up on my legs?” Leviticus asked as he slowly got control of his body. Dying was weird, and he wanted to feel himself on his own two feet again. ”And maybe home to Ali, if she’s even awake at this point,” he said with a small apologizing smile. She had already done so much for him at this point, but Alison must have woken up without him by her side. He expected a bit of an argument, and he would clearly have to explain the dried blood that had soaked his clothes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 12:42 am

He studied her eyes, noticing that there was definitely something wrong, and it was hurtful, to see her in this state. He exhaled deeply and looked around to make sure hell wasnt falling down upon them anytime soon, he was relieved to see that Dexter had been apprehended. So now he could focus on Zitora, he had to make her know that he was really there. He let go of her face as he pulled her closer to him and firmly put his hand on the side of her face as he gently pressed her head onto the right side of his chest, making sure her ear was right at his heart, so she could hear his heartbeat. "I'm here, I am really here," he assured her, so by hearing his heart and his voice both through his mouth and through his chest, she'd know that he was real and alive. He wrapped his free arm around her, caressing her shoulder lovingly as he waited for just some sort of response.
Samuel had noticed how the body turned into a sack of potatoes which he dropped. He had gotten far enough away to not see them anymore, and he wasnt planning on going back. Some part of him was curious for Amery's sake on how things were going to go with Kaiya. If only god knew that man deserved more than he got.
She was surprised to see that Dexter didnt understand her. She just looked at him as he laughed in her face, keeping a neutral expression as she let him talk. When he was done, she shook her head and looked up at him, "Did logic tell you to call her your sister? That's emotion, pal," she simply said, patting his cheek gently before she looked at Amery. How she realized how much she had missed his smile. Normally she would have looked for a way to avoid any confrontation, but this time wasnt one of them. As he wrapped his arms around her, she let him, grabbing his back by the fabric and pulling him closer, closing her eyes to avoid crying. It had been hard, very hard for her. She wanted to apologize, but he got ahead of her and told her it was okay, like he knew that she was going to, and just wanted to save her the trouble of having to say it. She finally felt that she could relax, she felt safe for once in a long time, being in his arms.
Marcel lifted his gaze and looked over at Leviticus and Amaya, as Leviticus had come back to life. He lifted Zitora up into his arms and walked over to the others, to put her down as he went on his knees, making sure she was close to him at all times, "I know what you all think; Wow Marcel, did you come back from the dead?" - "No, I sadly didnt," he then explained, exhaling as he glanced towards Amery and Kaiya, "My heart sits in the right side of my chest and she knew that, so she shot me in the left side so everyone would think it was a direct hit.." he rubbed his forehead and he quite frankly didnt want to go into all the details now, "Let's just say that she saved my life by faking my death,"
Samuel had decided to come back anyway, just as Dexter asked where they were going to keep him, "I thought it would be good for you to go somewhere... South," he then said with a mocking grin on his face as he approached the man, putting a hand on his shoulder as he made a gesture like he was showing him the world, "How would you like Africa?" he then asked and lightly pinched Dexter's shoulder. He was however only joking, he wouldnt risk his company by sending a UC-loyalist their way.
Zitora

Zitora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 1:33 am

That was the thing, she didn't need to know his heartbeat to be sure he was there. Even through she feared that she finally had gone insane, she knew the connection was pure. It was as real as any connection she had to her friends here. She was more in denial, but felt so weak. Perhaps she was in need of more of these new pills she had got. She gasped as he wrapped his arm around her and she looked up.
"I know," she said very low. It didn't change the fact she was in pain, emotionally pain. She looked at Kaiya in Amerys arms, Levi waking up - it seemed like waking up from a bad dream. "I did something bad," she breathed out coming to her senses.

Amery just held her tight and didn't plan on letting go. There was a lot of emotions in that hug, and it was so easy to see - this is what they both needed. He made eyecontact with Zitora shortly, he had seen all sort of thing of what had been going on with her - but he hadn't been able to do anything. Marcel lifted Zitora closer to them. He got that, all he wanted himself was to stay close to Kaiya. He removed his eyes from the others and looked down at Kaiya, with this hand on her cheek. He placed his lips softly on hers, passionsted but short. She could have all the kisses she wanted later. Amery looked at Dexter.
"I still have her. So shut up would you?" He said quite angry. He did have Skye.

Amaya breathed out as Levi woke up. She smiled down at him before slapping him slightly on the chest.
"Don't do it again," she meant that. Amaya hated death, not that she had experienced a lot of it - but enough was enough. She looked at her brother as he walked closer to them. She pushed her feelings back, because all she wanted to was to slap him and hug him - which one first, she wasn't sure.
Zitora got up as he started explaining that day. She wasn't stable on her feet at all, but she just couldn't handle that right now.
"So I get that. I'm thrilled that you are alive.. I'm thrilled you saved him.. but why the lying? Why would you lie to me?" She bite her lips. They both knew how much she couldn't stand people lying to her, it was basically the worst thing one could do to her. All the lies. She lifted her hands up for them not to move any closer - the wind was wild like her emotions. To Zitora there wasn't only Marcel in this park, there were two Marcels. One standing closer to her then the other, and she felt like she was going insane. The wind around them got stronger and stronger. A storm was clearly under its way. Amaya got Levi on his feet and looked at Zitora. Amaya knew Levi wouldn't want her to refill his ability, but she was stubborn like that - and since she was holding him up. Her skin started glowing once again and she closed her eyes as she fully recharged him. She let go when she was done and fell to the ground gasping for air shortly. "I'm fine.. just consume her wind," she said to Levi knowing his ability could match Zitoras. Amaya looked up at Marcel as she gained back her strength go get back on her feet.
"It's been hell," she admitted and her eyes clearly did hide the sorrow - but she didn't want to hold it against him. To many things had parted them before. She just hugged her brother real tight. "I thought I lost you," she mumbled and after that softened up as her tears game to show.

Amery looked at Samuel as he returned.
"You can't get enough of me can you?" He sighed hopeless. "You can have him. But then I don't owe you anything," he pointed out - but didn't let go of Kaiya, only with one arm. He looked at Zitora and then at Kaiya.
"She has been talking to him since that day.. you know her.. work keeps her mind busy.. can you reach her if Levi can't?" Amery asked Kaiya, he still believed in her clearly. "You got this," he smiled to her and kissed her forehead.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 11:03 am

Dexter laughed with his low raspy voice, he didn’t care what she thought he was displaying. Maybe it was sentimental that she had called Skye his sister, or maybe it was just to get a reaction out of Amery. A reaction he wasn’t going to get and he was quickly becoming bored as time passed. ”Shut up? Oh please mr. Blake I think you underestimate me in this moment,” he said with a calm voice. He just stood calmly with his hands tied behind his back, not really caring at this point. ”I could go on for hours, any topic you’d like – perhaps how I made Kaiya who she is now? Maybe spill some of the things she confided me with?” he said looking around at the different faces. He was so done with all the lovestories around him, so dull and boring. That was until he saw the little storm that Zitora was creating. Now this would be fascinating, and seeing as everyone begged Leviticus to help, maybe that hybrid had some good powers. Maybe some he could one day get his hands on.

Leviticus felt the energy rush back into him and he looked concerned at Amaya for a second, before helping her up from the ground. He shook his head and placed a caring hand on the top of her dark hair, slightly ruffling it up. ”Stubborn, huh pup?” he said with a slight smile before turning his attention to Zitora. He held out his hand and pushed back a bit before moving closer to the human-angel hybrid. As he got to a point he held out both hands and flung her storm up into the air, making the trees shake as it exploded outwards. Everyone on ground would be safe as he kept the storm she was producing up in the air. ”Zitora, listen to me – you need to close your eyes and be calm, or else you could blast everyone you care about to dust,” he said calmly, now with one hand up in the air. His other hand was placed on Zitoras shoulder as a warm support.

Dexter looked at Samuel that had suddenly decided to come back. The proposition made him laugh slowly, because that demon couldn’t be so dumb as to want him anything near his fascilities. ”Me going with that dull demon isn’t going to change much, but I’ve always wanted to see Africa, if you want me to come,” Dexter said cunningly. The last thing he was worried about was his own life, because he knew he would be more useful to Samuel alive.

Leviticus had managed to calm her storm somewhat, but to make it dissapear, someone would have to calm Zitora down. Maybe Marcel wasn’t the right one to do that, seeing how she reacted. ”Kaiya, could you join me, please?” Leviticus called out in a small plea. They were sisters. A strong bond held together by blood. Maybe Kaiya could calm down Zitora for long enough to get the storm to dissappear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Marcel wasnt very happy that he couldnt reach Zitora. Something in him had hoped that he could, but then again, he knew that she had also lost Kaiya, her twin. There couldnt be a connection stronger than that, and when it broke, it would seem that the people broke as well. He wanted to go closer to her, but she put her hands out to warn them about getting closer. He exhaled deeply and looked at Leviticus as he went in there to try and stop her. He looked down at his sister as she talked to him and he couldnt agree more, as he felt her arms wrap around him in a tight hug. He put her arms around her and held her close with his eyes closed, "I would never leave my babysister all alone in this world," he said in a comforting tone as he kissed her hair and hugged her tigther, "Or else I would have to hand in my big brother badge. And I quite like it," he said followed by a small chuckle, but it wouldnt last long as he turned his eyes to Zitora and Leviticus to see that it wasnt exactly working out.
She looked up at Amery as he asked her to reach out for her sister. She exhaled deeply, clearly it was a big deal to her, mostly because she wasnt even sure if Zitora wanted her here - Or alive for that matter. She slowly let go of Amery and knew what she had to do, it would be risky on her mind, but she had to do it for her sister, after all that Kaiya had done, this would be a small repayment. She slowly walked towards her sister, her eyes tearing up a little as she really came to see the damage she had done. When she was just a few centimeters away from her sister, she carefully put both of her hands on each of Zitora's cheeks, as she pulled her sister's face gently down to her own, putting her forehead on Zitora's as she closed her eyes.
She made the connection between them strong once again, but it wouldnt be enough, she would have to channel her power and focus all her energy on their connection. Her head started to spin as it was hurting her, focusing all her energy on their connection. Suddenly it felt like the world disappeared as the connection made a scenario in their heads that would feel like something nostalgic and calming.  

When Kaiya opened her eyes, she was her child-self in the forest that they had always disappeared to when they didnt want to deal with their parents. She remembered this, how easy and calm things were back then. Birds chirped as . She looked back at Zitora with a smile on her face, "Hey Zee," she greeted her as she stood up and faced her sister. It had worked. She had made the connection pull them into a memory in their heads together. Child Kaiya walked over to her sister, embracing her with a big hug, "This place is my happy place.. Back when it was all about picnics and growing up... Things were so simple and yet so hard, always happy. Do you remember this place?" she asked calmly, trying to remind Zitora of the good memories they had, all before the bad happened. She leaned away, holding Zitora's shoulders with a little smile on her face. She then lifted her pinkie and looked at her sister, "Only the truth from now on," she promised waiting for Zitora to connect their pinkies. And if she wouldnt, Kaiya would just grab her hand instead. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "They were going to kill Marcel. He was a liability with the knowledge he had about Umbrella, the scandals he could have made. And because of my connection to you guys, it had to be me who did it..." she exhaled deeply and looked away with a sad expression, "It had to look real, but I couldnt kill him, I would never. I struck a deal, if I killed him, then if they won, you'd go free and I would take your place instead," she then said scratching her neck as she wasnt sure if it was wise to tell her, but it was the truth and that was the promise. She knew all this was a lot to take in, so she paused and gave her sister a moment to firstly adjust to being in this memory with Kaiya and then the things that Kaiya was telling her.

Meanwhile Samuel glanced at Dexter while he said that he wanted to see Africa. "Hmmm. I'd consider it if you weren't so damn loyal to her. So maybe some other time, when you're not all stuck up with the love you feel for your mother." he then said, clearly annoyed. He looked at Amery as he said he could have Dexter, but then he would lose the leverage he had on Amery. He shook his head and made a indifferent expression, "You haven't owed me anything in a long time now... pal" he then said with a smirk on his face, "I simply enjoyed your company, it was a nice reminder that there are good guys out there ready to stop people like me and Dexie-boy here," he said as he clapped Dexter on the shoulders with a smile.
He then looked at Dexter and made a thoughtful expression, "Seeing that I never got to throw a casket with Rayna to the bottom of the deepest ocean, I might consider doing that to you instead, if you dont shut your gob," he remarked with an annoyed tone and waved his hand at Dexter, "I'll get you far away from these people and then I'll release you. Couldnt have that Rayna would lose her dearest son to someone like me," he said, almost sounding sentimental but it was all a ruse, "I'll tell you a little secret. I have no interest in torturing or experimenting on you. I'd rather have you build up Umbrella again so I can crush you some other time," he smiled mockingly. It wasnt so much that he wanted to be the one who had the biggest company, he just wanted to have a horn in Rayna's side for as long as he could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 2:52 pm

She felt somehow at peace being back in his arms. They had dealt with losing each other before, and she was happy she didn't have to go through it again.
"Good.. because otherwise I'll drag your ass back and make my point," she said with a little grin on her face.
"She is going to be fine, but she has been en denial for quite sometime," Amaya had to say. They had all tried to convince Zitora to talk about her feelings, but it was like talking to a wall.

Zitora looked at Levi as he seemed to take controle over some of her power. It had been the way he had taught Peyton and her about controle. She knew about his powers. The hand on her shoulder made her look into his eyes. I don't know if I can take this much longer, she replied to Levi in her thoughts.
Amery rolled his eyes at Dexter.
"You know I can magically make your mouth zip.. so just shut up." He looked at Kaiya waiting for her to make the decision. He knew by himself, if anyone could pull him out of a dark whole - it had always been Clarissa. The bond between twins were quite interesting like that.

Zitora made eye contact with Kaiya as she came closer. The tears in her eyes made Zitora tear even more up. As their skin touched it was like they bonded from all over again. The connection had felt broken, damged and beyond repair.  But she closed her eyes and let her sister in. Zitora opened her eyes and looked around them. Everything around them went quite, the storm stopped as they were inside her head. Zitora looked at Kaiya, and wrapped her up in her arms as she walked towards her. Kaiya lifted her pinkie and Zitora thought about it for a second before doing the same.
"To the truth," she exhaled. Zitora held her breath as Kaiya told about what Umbrella had planned, it didn't really surprise her. Daisy, or Skye - whatever had been after him before this.
"Hey. I forgive you okay.. I wish you had told me, but you always make the decision to leave before I get a chance to stop you. And I'm scared that you didn't love me anymore.. That you wanted to leave me.. I know it's silly of me to think that.. but to the truth," she admitted and let her tears roll down her rosa cheeks.
"I'm not free without you Kai. You are my sister. You are my freaking heart," her voice cracked, "and the thought of losing you brings out the storm in my chest," she admitted.
"I'm afraid my state of mind will not follow along when we get out of here. I can handle myself in my head, but I've tried everything to dulm the pain. Tell Amaya she knows what she needs to do," Zitora sighed and smiled at her sister.
"This is hurting you. So let go, it's okay. The storm has passed," she insisted.

Amery rolled his eyes at Samuel and Dexter.
"I knew you cared," he teased Samuel. There were good guys, the world would be chaotic without someone to bring light. But Amery didn't see himself as a light.
"You want me to make him silent for you. It would be much more enjoyable," Amery asked Samuel. He listened to Samuels speech to Dexter, but had his eyes on Zitora and Kaiya as they got out of their connection again. He walked closer to them, to lift Kaiya in his arms. He couldn't let her walk around to much with that leg. Zitora looked at Amaya the second they went of ud their memory. Amaya looked at Marcel first.
"This gonna look bad, but I promise it's for the best," she walked over there and grabbed Zitoras hand. Blasting a force of energy in her quite fast so no one could push her away for doing this. The blast felt like a sonic wave around everyone and left Zitora passed out and Amaya on the ground next to her. Amaya looked up at Kaiya and Amery. "Don't make me fall asleep," she said like it was quite serious. But she needed to recharge.
"We need to get back.. if you ever need my good company, use the phone and just call me, okay" Amery said to Samuel before taking his phone up. He pressed the bottom and Ramiel was on speed dial.
"Wauw, I see," he didn't ask questions before one by one taking each person expect Samuel and Dexter back to Legends.
Peyton ran over to Kaiya and looked at her leg.
"Lets get you fixed up," she smiled gently. She looked at Amaya and then at Marcel. There was no time to be sentimental, it had to wait. "Marcel, you need to keep her from getting to sleep. We might need your minds on this as well. oh and Levi.. you have a pissed wife to be upstairs," Peyton looked at Zitora. "You sure know how to get yourselves into trouble huh?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Dexter rolled his eyes, there was something about the Sinclair’s he never liked. They had that annoying way of talking, as if it was genetic to bet hat idiotic. The only use for that family was their powers to harvest, nothing more, nothing less. However he did decide to keep quiet, more because he wanted to soak in all the information around him. Each person was almost studied to detail as he went from one person to the next, making mental notes of their looks, the names he had caught on to and what abilities he had seen them posses. Most was old information already, but their way of using an ability was always different from when they were in battle to when they were together simply as a group. Samuel he could care less about in this moment. His words were empty, without meaning of substance that was useful. The way he spoke about his mother he payed no notice of as he gathered the last information that he could. One by one they left him alone with Samuel, keeping himself quiet until Kaiya went to leave as well. ”See you soon, my dear creation,” he said with a polite nod as he now waited for the last to leave. As they were gone his dark eyes fell upon Samuel. ”Lead the way,” he just say calmly.

Leviticus had returned to the base, still a bit shaky after his death. Death was a part of his immortality, everyone around him knew that, but even after nearly twohundredthousand years it didn’t get any easier. He was glad that Kaiya had calmed her sister down somewhat and that made Amaya’s overload and Zitora passing out. Everything happened so fast and his mind was still trying to catch up to everything. Peyton’s face seemed to be confused, but she knew it could wait. Kaiya was badly hurt and Zitora would need to be somewhere safe when she woke up. At the mention of Alison Leviticus pulled a faint smile and walked upstairs to meet with her. She might be a fairy, but her anger could rival that of a demon. Upstairs he looked at her with an apologetic smile walking closer as if she was a dangerous animal. ”Hi babe,” he said trying to sound casual, but he could already imagine her hits.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 12:37 pm

//Stadig aktuelt eller?//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Lost all control - Leviticus   Lost all control - Leviticus Empty

Lost all control - Leviticus
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's been a while - Leviticus
» It doesn’t have to be like this, but I need it - Leviticus
» You have to take control
» Under Control
» Do not call me that! (Leviticus) - (fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Laura Gardens-
Gå til: