Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun Empty
IndlægEmne: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 5:50 pm

@Caroline <3
Outfit: Link
___
A few lucky students from the academy had been selected for the next trip to the museum. Erin was one of them, lucky for her, one of the newer students and her friend Caroline was also one of the 'un'lucky few. They had a list with answers they needed to find while seeing the museum. There was a newer angelic part of the museum, and she had to confess that she was a bit excited about that. Growing up among angels, and having an archangel of a father plus being the chosen Guardian - she had every right to be just a bit interested in this matter, it was personal. "So, coffee first, then we just hurry with this - we are still going to that party tonight, right?" Erin asked and grabbed Caroline's arm with a hold while they entered the museum. The museum of Gaia was spectacular, and possibly the largest museum in the world - which made sense when it needed to fit as much about magical history as well as the usual stuff. Erin took a look at the list, it was quite long. Their teachers clearly knew how to make them work for it, and she also knew that failing this assigment wasn't an option for her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Outfit: A velour top, some cutted jeans and heels.

An assignment in the museum, great. She wasn’t really hyped about it, except for the fact that she might just learn something about the other species or her own. Evolved human, still rung in her head. She had to know more and hopefully it would lessen her questions for Elenora.
Caroline looked up from her phone and put it in her back pocket, as she heard Erin babble. “Yes we’re definitely going tonight!” she said smiling and followed Erin into the museum. “And coffee sounds good. I really think I need some to keep me awake,” she laughed. “How long do you think it’s going to take to finish?” she asked looking towards Erins blue-green eyes. Erin was so experienced in everything at the school, so hopefully she had an idea, compared to Caroline, who was such a newbie. “Erin, mind the scars, please,” she said calmly and with a gentle smile. Caroline had only just taken off her jacket, which might have been why Erin hadn't thought about it. The scars were somewhat healed, but some of them were still sensitive, and could cause some slight pain.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Man Nov 09, 2020 8:47 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 8:26 pm

Erin always loved going out, even if life sometimes tried to traumatize her away from it. She wanted to be an adult and not rely on her father way to much, and it was nice knowing he would be there for her, but she had to be able to fend for herself - that included not being scared of going out, even after being kidnapped and tortured by demons. "Depends on how fast we are, and how easy the answers is to find," she breathed out heading to the coffee station. It was here she noticed something strange, and it tingeled in her fingers when she realized Caroline was hurt, which she got confirmed only few seconds later. "I can help with that," she rarely told people about her abilities, afraid that some might notice them and use them for their own selfish needs - that had happened before, and almost cost Erin her life. Scars were easier to heal, and wasn't even in a dangerous zone for her powers. She let the magic in her hands release and forced the healing energy over Caroline's body, taking every single little wound and removed it and the pain it had on her. It was transferred to Erin, but her body was build to take it. She then let go shortly after giving Caroline a faint smile. "Feeling better?" Erin then asked lifting her lips up in a little smirk. Erin could feel the slight pain that Caroline had been feeling as she had absorbed it, but also knew it was nothing she couldn't handle. Erin walked the final steps over to the coffee stand, and ordered for them both and paid. She looked back at Caroline, letting her have a moment to realize she had been healed.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 8:47 pm

Caroline smiled and shrugged. “Of course,” she said, following Erin towards the coffeeshop. As soon as Erin began to use her powers Caroline frowned slightly. “B-…” she was about to protest any healing, it went so fast that it was too late. A question was asked, but Caroline stood still blinking for a moment. It wasn’t the first time Erin had healed her, but I was a shock every time she suddenly wasn’t harmed anymore. As Erin had payed and turned around, Caroline crossed her arms with a great smile. “You shouldn’t have,” she laughed. “I feel better. Thanks a lot sweetie,” She gave her a warm smile and let her hand slide over her healed skin. It almost felt like her skin was completely renewed. “Did you pay for me?” she then asked tilting her head a bit, with a smile, already knowing the answer. “You know, I got more than enough money to pay for myself,” she giggled.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 12:31 pm

"It was nothing, don't worry about it," she then said with a warmer smile. Erin had no trouble when it came to healing others, and just like guardians before her, it was her duty to mankind. "I did," she replied when Caroline, asked if she had payed for her. Erin slightly rolled her eyes by the next comment and breathed out, "you can just pay the next round. It's just a coffee, its not like a new designer handbag or anything like that," Erin reminded Caroline with a little teasing smile. Erin slightly moved her hand over her arm and rolled her shoulder a little back, it would take a few hours, but then the scars would be almost invisible again - but never quite done. Her body was already scared from healing others, a few extra here and there was nothing - it didn't matter how many times angels or people tried to give her an angelic or supernatural healing - her body kept a little bit of the scars possibly as a reminder of who she was. However, she was fine with it, she knew what her scars meant - that she had saved people. "I think we need to start at the world war section," she pointed with her free hand over to the beginning of the section.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 7:35 pm

Caroline narrowed her eyes for a moment. No matter if it was a trouble or not, she really didn’t have to use her powers on Caroline. She could live with it. The scars had just been sensitive, but now it seemed like nothing had happened. Like the trauma had never been there.
A smile appeared on her lips, as she said she had paid, and compared it to something bigger. “Do you want a designer handbag?” she said with a teasing voice. She wouldn’t mind buying Erin a handbag; she had done so much for her, and nothing Caroline did would ever be enough to repay her. Dear, dear Erin.
Caroline grabbed her coffee and let her blue eyes follow Erins hand, pointing in a direction of a section. “Lets!” she said with a smile, taking a sip before she started walking with Erin in the direction of the world war section. Shortly she took up her phone, mostly to check the assignment, but ended up looking at a message recived by a friend; cancelling a meeting. She frowned at the message before she went back to the assignment. “So…” she said reading the first question, not really looking where she stepped, but hopefully alongside Erin. It wasn’t really anything leading anywhere, but more of a I’m so lost in this assignment.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Fre Nov 13, 2020 12:18 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 8:02 pm

Erin was way smarter than she often made it seem, it was easier to pretend not having it easy with information like this. One thing was easy, history and wars, it wasn't like she could miss an assignment of a human war when her father knew plenty about them. She was well schooled in that way, "maybe for Christmas, we will see," she teased back with a genuine smile before they walked closer to the section. There was different weapons on display, armor from different times and wars. "Lucky for you, my father always had great interest in different wars. Not that I always listened, but you have kinda have to know a little about this stuff in my family," she took a deeper breath in and looked at the paper before looking for the answer on the different displays. "That and religion, but I have to admit religion is my strongest of these two," it wasn't always the coolest thing to chat about religion, but she had noticed the past years people had started to believe more and more again. Which was a good thing, perhaps she didn't have to sound insane when she spoke about her belief. "I don't think I ever asked you about your beliefs," she turned her head a bit curious towards Caroline. It wasn't like Erin walked around explaining to the world that she was the next Jesus.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 8:29 pm

Caroline smiled and noted that she should by Erin a handbag for Christmas, whether she wanted it or not. “Alright,” she said smiling.
It was almost like someone lit Carolines eyes up, as Erin told that she knew something about the different wars. “That’s a nice advantage today,” she giggled, before she tried, quite so hopelessly, to find the answers on the wrong displays. Caroline shrugged with a smile at Erins interests. It wans’t Carolines cup of tea. It was too difficult to remember such things. She was way more physical. Athletes, oplympics and of course economics.
“I… I think something is roaming around, but I never really believed anything special…” she said looking up from a display into Erins soft doe eyes. “My parents never really put weight into it, which is okay, since they never really were around. My nanny liked spirits though and I think that might’ve affected my opinion,” she said, reflecting as she explained her beliefs. She didn’t really think much about it.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Fre Nov 13, 2020 12:17 pm, rettet 1 gang
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 8:47 pm

Erin sometimes had wondered if she would have believed in God, if she hadn't grown up with an archangel as her father - or had the fate she had. Hearing Caroline not really knowing or had put thought into it, it wasn't surprising - most human's was in the unclear about it. However, there was one time God and his angels had been a great thing for humanity and they had been worshipped for ages. "I think there is a little bit of everything, then again I was raised by one of God's archangels," she hadn't really talked much about her family. Caroline reminded her of her older sister Kathryn, whom she had lost alongside her mother ten years ago in a car crash. "I know.. it sounds insane, it took me a life time to actually accept it fully," she chuckled a bit and kept reading on the signs. Erin's father cared lot about her, but it didn't mean she hadn't doubted it a few times in her life before. He was a busy man, and had a lot of people to safe. Sharing him with all of humanity was not something she had chosen, but also just had to accept it was how things were - at least he was always there when she needed him. Perhaps was the real reason for Erin to tell Caroline about this, also a way of telling her that there was something to believe in. "I know it is a lot to take in, every supernatural thing in.. but I want you to know that you can pray to the angels if you ever need help," she turned her big doe eyes back to Caroline with a warm smile. "Or just call me next time." Erin wasn't the best fighter, but she had learned how to defend herself - again one of the perks, her father hadn't left her alone home till he knew she could punsh back in case of something happened.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Caroline smiled at Erins explained she believed in a bit of everything, but the fact that she was raised by one of God’s archangels came unexpected. “You what?” she only just got to say, and the expression clearly expressed surprise and wonder. Slowly, some of the questions Caroline always had had in her mind about Erin was answered. Most things made sense. She gave her a slight smirk, as she immediately explained that she had to accept it herself. Caroline completely forgot reading about the signs. The only history she was interested in right now, was Erins.
Caroline chuckled slightly as Erin was understanding for her surprise. “Yeah it can be difficult,” she glanced over the different war weapons. “Well this time I really didn’t have the time to call anyone,” she laughed, even though it wasn’t funny. She would’ve loved to call Erin if she had had the time or if she knew Erin was nearby. But reality was everything had just happened so fast. “But I’ll do my best,” she said looking down onto Erins papers; thinking.
The recent events had been quite overwhelming, and it flooded her mind. Determined she took a sip of her coffee, lazily looking around at in the museum. Trying to drown her thoughts in coffee and in the search for the next answer. An ‘excited’ sound came from Caroline, as she, with a flat hand patted Erins arm, to get her attention, while she sank her coffee. “I think the answer to 2 C is over there,” she said pointing at an armor. It was possible she was wrong, knowing so little about history.

Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 5:14 pm

She chuckled a bit, it was true, she most likely hadn't had time to call anyone, which let Erin's mind to the next question. "How did you escape?" She then asked a bit bluntly, but mostly she hoped that it was God seeing a human needing help - everything happened for a reason, and God worked in mysterious ways sometimes. Her eyes moved back to the paper as Caroline excitedly found one of the answers, "you are right!" Erin hurried to write down the answer on the paper. She was still unsure if Caroline felt like talking about the event that had happened, she knew she had a bit trouble with Ajax - Erin knew a bit more on that area than Caroline knew, she was friends with Ajax - even if she was closer with Caroline. It wasn't like she wanted to promote her father as awful, and he had kidnapped Ajax because he thought he was going to use his powers on Erin. It was a complicated world they lived in. "Then answer 3, has to be this," she walked over to the weapon section and wrote down the next answer. "I just want you to know that you can come to me, you don't have to pretend about anything," she looked over at Caroline again and gave her a comforting smile.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 6:46 pm

Her question was almost unheard, as her mind was running of with her and she was trying to find something else to think about.
Caroline smiled when Erin agreed, and told Caroline the answer was right. She noted it down onto her assignment. The event was still difficult to talk about, because she had to relive the moment whenever she had to explain what happened. Caroline nodded, like she understood why Erin concluded the answer was 3, and noted it in her assignment. She smiled slightly when she told her, that she always was welcome if she had anything on her mind. “Thanks,” she said. In her mind, she repeated and understood the question Erin had asked, just a bit earlier. Shortly she looked down at her coffee. “I eh…” she blushed slightly by the thought of the day after the attack. Trying to calm herself she smiled widely looking into Erins eyes, “A girl came to save me… She… blasted the vampires with… Light? I don’t really know what she did, but they didn’t survive her attack. I was somewhere between conscious and unconscious, so I mostly remember waking up in her hotelroom,” she explained shrugging and a smirk on her lips. “She also told both of us being evolved humans…” she said frowning for a mere second, still thinking everything was confusing. “I’m still trying to piece things together..”

Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 10:42 am

It was only because there wasn't that many people around them, otherwise Erin wouldn't had asked such a personal question in this hour. It seemed like the people around her always had a bad story to say or their own horror story. She had just listened to her half sister and half brother's stories the other day, and she barely understood how they were holding together still. The same was Caroline, trying to act like she was fine when Erin knew herself that trauma never just left anyone alone. Caroline finally replied to her question, mentioning a girl that had blasted the vampires with light, her first thought was an angel. Perhaps Eos, it seemed like something her aunt Eos would do. However, that theory was replaced by a new one. Evolved humans were rare, and only few people knew they were one. "I'm just really thankful that she did get there in time then." Erin knew a few, but only because her father had told her. However, putting a few pieces together that Caroline perhaps had missed, Erin did know an evolved human who would be out hunting vampires. "What was her name, maybe I know her?" Erin then asked, the changes weren't that big, but Erin just wanted to be able to confirm with herself, if it was Elenora or not.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 12:16 pm

“So am I,” she said with a thoughtful smile, before her eyes looked for the weapons again. It was difficult to cope with. So many things had happened, so much new information. She felt like it was difficult to talk to others about her trauma, because when was the right time and did she need time for herself to figure out what actually had happened? Everything was such a blur.
Her name, yes. Her rescuer had definitely introduced herself. Her eyes went to her coffee while she tried to remember. “Uh…” She took a sip, still with her eye on the cup “I’m pretty sure…” El… Elvis? No of course not. El… El… Elenora! “Her name was Elenora?” she said and looked up at Erin. “Does it ring a bell?”
It would be interesting to know if and how Erin knew her rescuer, but no matter what, the information about the intimacy might not be spoken about right now. Not here, at least.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Erin hadn't thought her theory was correct, and she lifted her brows a little when it turned out to be the name she had thought of. Her new found half sister Elenora. Did it ring a bell? Oh yes it did, and Erin took a deeper breath in before breathing out. "Yeah, it does - actually," she frowned a bit, not having time to spill the tea about her two new siblings. Or well, she hadn't met Elenora more than once - but she knew her. "I have a half sister named Elenora, she is an evolved human. Tall, slim.. perfect eyebrows," Erin tried to describe Elenora to her best ability - just to see if it was a match. However, there wasn't really many people she knew with that name. "My father just discovered that I have two new older siblings, her Elenora and her twin brother Ethan," she breathed out a little heavily. Erin didn't mind having new siblings, but it meant she had even more people to share her father with. "I've heard she should be quite taleneted," she took a sip of her coffee.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 10:01 pm

”Really?” Caroline almost interrupted Erin. She was surprised that the world was this small. As soon as Erin explained she had a half-sister with the same name, and a description which matched the Elenora Caroline knew, her jaw dropped a bit. The description continued in her mind, complimenting every detail about Elenoras look. Caroline had slept with one of her best friend’s half-sister. What a douchebag move. “Dark brown hair and an American accent?” she added, “Oh my G-… That the Elenora that saved me!” she said, pushing the intimate fact away with a smile. Trying to cover the fact that they had been intimate, she took a big sip of her coffee. Only to regret it.
I’ve heard she should be quite talented, made Caroline spit out her coffee, as she misunderstood “Oh shit…” she said as she looked at the glass in front of her covered in coffee. “I-…” a slight panic began to dwell in her and she leaned forward to wipe the coffee away, only to fall through the glass an though an amor. Luckily she didn’t go though the floor, but her body was on two different sides. As quickly as she could she got up and stepped away from the glass completely confused. She had no control.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 10:44 am

Erin nodded by the next comment. Firstly, she wondered why Caroline reacted so strongly to this information. Elenora had just saved her, right? However, the second that Caroline spit out her coffee by Erin's comment, she really did try to hold a small laugh back. The panic was clear in her friend's eyes, it however took a few seconds for Caroline's abilities to lose control. She could see that Caroline had no control over them, and it would take practice. Thankfully, Caroline had started at the academy - so she would learn. Erin only knew one other person with that kind of powers, Ajax, but she wasn't sure how Caroline and Ajax's relationship was in this moment. "You two.. huh, call me surprised," she chuckled and breathed out a little. "I'm not mad, I mean." One thing was Erin didn't really have a relationship with her sister, they barely knew each other - so it was fine for now.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Caroline got to her feet and looked over at Erin. Embarrassment painted all over her face. “I-I…” she stuttered. I’m not mad. It was like letting air get out of a ballon. She lowered her shoulders with a sigh. “I just… I should’ve known,” she said frowning, “But then again you two don’t really look like each other… But if I had known I wouldn’t have…” she was spiraling and started confusing herself.
“I don’t know, she cared even though she didn’t know me,” she explained. “Maybe we should just continue with the assignment?” she asked frowning, hoping Erin would let Caroline drop the Elenora-theme. Yes, Caroline liked Elenora a lot, but talking about Elenora with Elenora’s own half-sister… That was somewhat wicked.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 1:41 pm

"Relax, I didn't meet her till around Halloween. She was out on a demon hunt at night, and things went crazy - so my father brought her back to his place before anything bad happened, not really how you wanna meet your family, but that is basically just my family in a nut shell," she shook her head a little with a soft chuckle, she knew she had overshared a little but then again, Erin didn't really care who Caroline hooked up with - or perhaps she did, but it wasn't Benjamin Caroline had hooked up with. She knew he would never see her that way, and it would be a long road for them if she ever had a shot. "That is nice sometimes," she breathed out, saying that Elenora had cared for her. Erin had only heard Elenora's story, and seen a more raw side of her - she had yet to put the rest of the puzzle together. "Sure thing," she breathed out heavily before she started walking again, trying to focus her attention on the assignment - but there was just many other things that seemed more excited to focus or chat about.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyTors Nov 19, 2020 7:47 pm

”Halloween? I was with her October 30th and 31st,” she said looking slighty worried. “Is she alright?” she asked. Caroline understood why she didn’t want to meet her family with them being wounded, and it being ‘her family in a nutshell’ didn’t seem to cheer Caroline up at all. Were Erin and Elenora in constant danger? It didn’t really surprise Caroline that Elenora had tried to take down demons – it seemed like her. “What does your father do? You know, for a living?” she asked, digging a bit deeper. Caroline did her best not to think about Ajax and Benjamin being her closest male friends who both were demons; a target for Elenora.
Yes, it was very nice to have someone care for one. Caroline really had missed someone who wanted to care for her – who wasn’t Erin, since she felt like Ajax had left her ‘all alone’ on the academy.
Caroline followed Erin, as she walked to the next exhibition. There was no way they could keep their minds on the assignment, she knew that, and it was only a matter of time before they focused on something else than the assignment.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 3:00 pm

"It was the 31th, in the evening - must have been after she has been hanging out with you," Erin told and narrowed her eyes just a tiny bit, "she is alright," the added, Elenora wasn't mentally fine, Erin knew that, but it wasn't really her story to tell - even if Erin was good at oversharing, there was a few things she knew she shouldn't talk about. "My father works in law enforcement, he keeps people safe," possibly why she herself had found herself longing to help people. "Elenora is the same, in her own way she tries to protect people - I just fear that her repressed emotions are going to get her killed at some point," she knew it most likely wasn't the best thing to say to Caroline but it was the truth.
The alarming sounds of a gun being fired from distance caught Erin's attention. Then only a few seconds later, intense screaming and panic filled the air around them. Erin widened her eyes and took a Caroline's hand, she dragged her with her behind one of the wood cages with weapons in. She sat down and dragged Caroline with her, and placed a finger in front of her lips - reminding Caroline that they needed to be quite. "Shit," she mumbled and looked at Caroline. As Caroline knew how to defend herself and new who they could call - she needed to know who to pray for before doing anything. Her father would so much lock her inside the bunker if she went out in more trouble - so it was not an option. She could sense the demonic energy in the room as someone entered the hall they were in. She could hear the heavy boots hit the floor, and Erin found herself hold her breath.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Caroline pressed her lips together thoughtfully. It worried her, that the same day Elenora and Caroline were together, she had been in trouble with demons. Something just didn’t seem right, especially when it came to the fact that Caroline seemed to be very great friends with demons. Were they all just seemed so friendly, and one of them had even been her boyfriend. “Good,” Caroline pulled on a crooked smile. Thoughtfully she frowned, while she explained her fathers job. “It must be a family thing – you know, keeping people safe,” she said with a brighter smile. She tried her best to let the comment about Elenoras repressed emotions get past her. Yes, Elenora seemed quite so repressed in general, but something made Caroline think that Elenora needed Caroline or someone like her, so she could cool down and think of something else than her repressed emotions. Should she seek Elenora to make sure she was doing alright?

The first gunshots didn’t alarm Caroline, because  it might have just been an exhibition or recording for historical purposes. As soon as people started screaming and filling the whole museum with panic, Caroline felt how her body felt tense, as she looked in the direction of the gunshots and panicking people. Was she going to die today? It had only been about a week ago since she had thought the same thing. Believing she would die.
She was pulled back to reality, as Erin started to drag her away from sight. Caroline followed as fast as she could and squatted down next to Erin. She wanted to be ready to run, if the attacker got too close. A finger was placed on her lips, telling her to shut her mouth. She really wished to ask if she should try to phase them somewhere more safe, but of course she didn’t know what could be on the other side of the walls, and her ability was still too new, so they might not be able to make it through together or back. Caroline grabbed her hand giving it a slight squeeze and sending her a thankful smile. Shortly after Caroline felt a deep, well known, shiver, as if ice ran down her spine. She glanced towards the opening of the hall, even though she couldn’t see anything she was almost positive that the shooter had just entered with heavy and powerful steps.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Erin took a deep breath in, she had to get Caroline out of here. As always her first thought was to protect the people around her, even if it brought herself at risk. Erin leaned a little out, trying to get a small look at the enemy. Her scent wasn't easy to mask, and living closely to two archangels - she did not have the easiest not being noticed by other creatures. She pulled her head back as the demon looked towards their direction. "I want you to pray for the archangel Eos," she whispered to Caroline and took a deeper breath in. "I will keep him busy.. you run.. okay," before Caroline even had a chance to say yes or no, Erin got up from her hiding and walked closer to the demon.

With her elbow she smashed the glass holding the weapons and grabbed a sword and a shield. "You can still walk away," she said quite calmly not taking her eye away from the demon standing just a few meters away from her. The demon fired one shot towards her but she was quick to use the shield to block it and moved closer. Erin held the blade even, a perfect, undaunted horizon; always leveled with the nose, just as she remembered her father had taught her. The demon hammered his hand through another glass frame to take a sword for himself. The alarms in the museum went off, but none of that seemed to matter. Erin had stalled the stranger’s strike, but watched a wretched, stained grin split the demon’s lips as her blade shivered under the brutality of his compelling strengt. He was stronger than her, it was clear - but she had no intention to just give up. “just give up already,” he pressing closer to her face. He grabbed the shield and forcefully took it out of her hand, she had to let go or risk losing her arm. Erin tried to make her strike, cutting the demon on the side, but only making him grab her throat and lifting her up a little. "Stupid girl," he rolled his eyes a little before he threw her across the room, right into the glass that kept some other weapons, forcing it to collapse just like Erin did. The black spots started to flash for her eyes, but she had to stay awake.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 9:45 pm

Pray for Eos. What? The kind look on Carolines face switched to a confused frown. “What,” she mouthed, but it didn’t seem like Erin cared about her confusion, as she started to instruct her to run. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. “No, no, no, no-” Erin had already left her, and Caroline fell to her knees, as she tried to stop her and pull her back, but she didn’t even get a hold on her. It only took a second, before Erin smashed a glass, which made Caroline pull back, so she wouldn’t get hurt. She felt her heart beat rapidly.
How the hell did people pray? She folded her hands shortly, guessing her way to a prayer.

Archangel Eos. Are you listening? I guess you are. I don’t know what to pray for… Erin said I should pray for you. Demons are all around. Do your magic. We ne-

A gunshot interrupted her attempt on a prayer and she flinched. She had to run. She couldn’t do a thing against demons. The only thing she knew, was that her blood could be poisonous, if they tried to drink it. Did demons drink blood? Yes, of course, some did! Benjamin did – right?
Yes of course! Benjamin! She hurried to her feet and started running towards the nearest wall.
Please work, please work, please work!
She pulled out her phone and with a voicecommand, she yelled “Call Benjamin!” and it started dialing. She heard more glass shattering, and for a second, she looked back. They stood with swords in their hands and the museums alarms started. Suddenly they disappeared, and a painting appeared in front of her. She had just phased through the wall she had run towards. As quickly as she could, she straightened her head and eyes forward, only to realize she ran though a man in a leather jacket.
“Hey, whats up? ... Caroline?” she heard from her phone. The response he got was a gunshot and a scream. The man in a leather jacket, had been another demon, who immediately had shot her in her shoulder, caused by a bad aim. She fell to the ground crying and screaming in pain. “Caroline!”
The demon walked over to Caroline, towering over her, kicking her, so she flew a couple of meters. The kick had made her drop her phone. She was now laying on her back. Slightly curled up, grabbing her shoulder.
“You’re a pretty one,” the demon laughed stepping closer to pick Caroline up by the shirt, lifting her off the ground, studying her. She was gasping for her breath, grabbing the demon’s hand, as she tried to lift herself away from the hand and her legs were dangling from the ground.
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Eos Outfit
___

She had been working in Southside all day. How was it able for demons to breed faster than rabbits at this point? As she whipped her sword for blood, she heard something. Eos hadn't gotten a prayer in thousands of years, mostly because most people didn't know about her. She listened and frowned a bit, and it wasn't really till she heard a name she knew that it caught her awareness completely. So she teleported to the location as fast as she possibly could. As Eos didn't really know the area, she ended up outside the building. She could see the sirens from the police form a far, but someone inside needed her. She walked closer to the front door and didn't think twice before kicking in the blocked doors, using all strength in her leg muscles. Her aura was strong, and filled up the entire space as it demanded to be known she was there. The demon in the hallway looked at her, it took her seconds to calculate the hostages that were held on gunpoint by the demon. Her brown eyes couldn't spot Erin in the crowd, and she had to believe Michael had taught his daughter well enough for her to be safe till she had least got there - or to the girl who had actually prayed for her. "Close your eyes," she looked at the human and gave them a little nod. The demon laughed, as what good would that even do? It took seconds for the entire room to be filled up with the purest light, and this time the demon screamed up in pain as he turned into ashes. The light went away as the demon was gone. She rushed over to the human's making sure they were alright as she told them to get out of the museum. Then it was time to search for the others.

Erin had meanwhile been lifted over the shoulder of the other demon, whom walked closer to his friend who had just shot the run away. Erin was way to knocked out to even fight back, and she needed to gain strength if she could. She could hear Caroline scream - it was game over.. had she even got in contact with Eos. "I think we need to get out of here, there is an archangel coming our way.. I heard Ralph scream.. we gotta go, take the girl with you." The demon said and walked towards the backdoor.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun   School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun Empty

School trip to the museum? Might as well make it fun
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» School days [AU]
» First day of school - Dinah (cw)
» New school and a bad start / Riley
» School's fine, but I prefer parties - Ozzie
» Tshh.. School is boring, I'll have a juice - Mattox

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum