Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Far From Home

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

Far From Home - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 9:11 pm

Elenora seemed to know a lot about the witch as she mentioned some details of her past. Michael inhaled sharply as she mentioned that she’d been turned from human to a witch, knowing how hunters viewed something like that. But Elenora hadn’t killed her albeit being told to do so. It surprised him, seeing how she clearly seemed willing to murder most monsters. Of course, Michael wasn’t going to tell anyone about this, and even if her adoptive family found out about it, she'd always be welcome to stay with them. He nodded as she put in a good word for her. It was easy to imagine that Maelle had used mind control or another form of persuasion or blackmail to obtain whatever she wanted from the witch, and although he didn’t completely trust Elenora yet, he did believe her on this. Besides, it made sense that Felicity herself had used a merging spell to get a different appearance in order to live in hiding from those who wished her dead. “Alright,” he said before he turned his gaze to Hecate as she showed concern for them. And he figured it was because she was afraid of Maelle would do if she found out that she'd been the one to give them this lead. Because she’d surely punish her and Zachary if that were to happen. “We will,” he promised, although he couldn’t easily prevent Maelle from finding out about it from another source, however, he would try his best to make sure that it didn't happen.

Zachary looked at Elenora as she explained more about Felicity. He’d never really met a witch - not that he was aware of, anyway. But he’d read all about them, and he knew that they were rather powerful. However, he believed that Elenora told the truth about her. And although he was worried about them getting involved with Maelle’s plans, he also wanted to find the truth about Eliana. And if it turned out that she'd fallen, he wanted her to know that he was there for her, being one of the only people in their family who understood what it was like. Besides, even if Maelle had been the one to turn her, most of the fallen angels had been banished by God. Zachary often wondered why it was that he'd been so quick to banish him and yet not done anything to save him and prevent it from happening in the first place.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Far From Home - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Far From Home   Far From Home - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 9:00 am

Erin took a deeper breath in and sighed a bit, "well that all sounds like a tomorrow kind of thing. So I suggest everyone get's some sleep. It's been a long day," she looked around at everyone. She didn't know what her father wanted to do with Hecate and Zachary, if he would let them stay - she hoped, mostly because she had missed talking with Zachary. "You should stay here," Hecate looked at Zachary with a smile," I have somethings I need to do back home anyways." Hecate wanted to protect him from what came next, because like hell Maelle would be happy with her when she returned. It would take her a second to run through her mind and figure out where she had been, and Hecate could withstand Maelle for at least a little time - Zachary wasn't used to her ability and she didn't want that for him either. "Then it's settled, you stay," Erin was quickly to speak up with a brighter smile. Hecate got up from the chair, still masking her injury on the back - but she didn't want them to use up their energy healing her wounds. She looked over at Michael, knowing he was her only option for leaving this place - and she respected that so she just stood still. "I will see you again before you know it," she assured Zachary as she turned her gaze back to him.

Elenora frowned a bit watching the hybrid, she wondered what the connection actually was to Zachary - she wasn't blind to others caring around one another, but she was also raised to believe that monsters were heartless. Maybe it was because Hecate was half angel that she truly believed that she cared? Elenora pushed the thought to the side, and just let them decide on what to do. It was a good idea, calling it a day and sleep the chaos off till tomorrow. What was Felicity up to with these people anyways, it worried her. Felicity had no one, not at least not that Elenora knew what was going on around the created witch.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Far From Home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Go big or go home
» I've come home
» This is Home
» Someone take me home - Niylah
» I'm home early

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum