Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm home early

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 12:07 am

I'm home early Giphy

Date: 14th of february 2021
Place: Aston, Logans appartment.
Season and weather: Cloudy, light raining.
Outfit: Inmate outfit
Dedicated to: @Logan
Notes: Delilah was captured late October/start november. Logan and Delilah have been dating for 10 or 11 months before
she was captured.

A simple, small mistake was all that was needed for Delilah to make her escape. She had been locked up for approximately three months. It was nice enough with free food, but she definitely missed fooling around, seeing people and their reactions. Therefore, Delilah had been very observant ever since she had been locked up. She made mental notes on the people who worked there. Shifts, habits, favorite coworkers, interests, everything. And today, a woman was following Delilah to a new sell. Delilah was wearing a grey prison outfit and an ability-nullification collar. The woman had been talking about her daughter’s sickness for a couple of days, and how she wasn’t doing very well, and Delilah had observed that this day was one of the bad days. Maybe her daughter had gotten really sick?
Delilah was placed in her sell, asked to sit on her knees, with her arms on her back in cuffs. The necklace was taken off and the cuffs removed. Over a communication system, someone called for the woman’s attention, something about her daughter. The woman therefore hurried with putting the collar away and closing Delilah’s door – or so she thought.
Delilah had stolen a small pill box from the woman’s pockets with her powers and put it between the plastic door and plastic walls. She took her time, got up, looked herself in the mirror she had and let her eyes seek for any belongings that would be needed for. She brought anything she thought she needed and headed out, brining the pillbox with her. While she walked roaming free, with her ability able to ruin electronics, she bent and split apart hardware in the cameras, so she wouldn’t get caught. On her way she sensed the room for personal belongings; she sensed her signature knives. She stopped, looked at the door and with a small movement of her finger, the door was unlocked and opened. Any coin from other inmates was sensed, and soon she robbed any value from the belongings. She found her leather jacket and wore it on top of her inmate outfit. She even stole a training bag and filled it with clothing before she calmly left the room and headed straight towards the exit. Everything was controlled by electronics, so even though the secretary saw her, the phone for help was ruined withing a blink of an eye, and the door system was throwing sparks from being bent.

The air was cold and made goosebumps appear on her forearms. A nice car was chosen and with a flick of her finger the motor started and she could drive off in peace, jamming to a random song playing in the radio.

The nice car was parked in a small parking lot. She had done some reasearch on her way and figured where Logan lived, because he was nowhere to be seen near his old place. Delilah locked herself in, all the way up to Logans apartment on top of a shop. She got inside the quite new apartment which she hadn't seen before. She gave herself a tour and put her bag and jacket into his bedroom and prepared some food for herself – acting like she was at home, because that was what she was, right? With a cup of coffee with rum, she sat down in his couch, turned on the tv and got comfortable under a blanket, with her long legs up on the sofa, she sat and enjoyed herself. Her plate of food was on the coffeetable. For how long she sat in the sofa, she didn’t know. She was just bingewathcing whatever the TV showed. Suddenly she could smell and hear him getting up the stairs. She heard him unlock his door and shortly after he had closed it after himself, she would call: “Welcome home, Beast”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 7:24 pm

Even though Logan had not been in the crime world since Delilah got caught, he had tried his best to figure out a new way to live, not that he had not been pure. Hell, that would never happen, he had been with a girl the night before, and therefore he had used all his time in bed with her, smoking some weed just to forget a little bit about his life. His eyes looked at the woman he had just had some crazy fun with. He then got up taking his clothes on as he looked at her, it was nice not dealing with any feelings attached towards her. As he got up and took his clothes on, he could hear the girls voice as she turned around, “do you have to go now.” It was said with what could only be describe as a seducing and flirty voice.

“Vic, I have to go, and I did give you a great time so, why don’t we call it for tonight, there is always next time.” He added as he took the weed before he gave her a wink as he then left the city. He had the day off so now; he could go home and take a nap.

When he got inside, he did not notice any smell maybe because he was high, or maybe for another reason. As he walked, upstairs his only thoughts was around another drink. His eyes moved slowly towards the door, as he then was going to open it up, as soon as he got in, he heard a voice, with a nickname he had not heard for a while. “Don’t really got time you know, kind of want to go for a nap. “He said clearly not caring that it might be Delilah. As he turned around to look at the place the voice came from.
Delilah

Delilah

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 11:45 pm

Excuses. Poorly chosen excuses. To have a good nap, you’d need somewhere to sleep, a bed or sofa, and exhaustion. Being in a bed, exhausted, could be the reason for some private activity which Delilah had missed. “Well, a nap can be arranged,” she said with a happy voice. Therefore, she put away her plate, tossed the blanket over her shoulder and approached the entrance where he would stand. As soon as she stood a couple of meters from him, she stopped, looking slightly shocked. Broken hearted almost.

“Who is she?” Delilah asked accusingly. The smell of the girl he had been with was almost overwhelming even when she only stood a couple of meters from him. “Are you high?” she followed up with accusing questions, frowning slightly.
Logan

Logan

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 4:22 pm

When Delilah came up to and asked him, who she was, his eyes looked towards her, “she is no one, and I don’t know why it matters to you Delilah.” He added as he looked at her, “should you not be in prison though like I need to get a fresh start when you got into prison, I did not know how long you would be in and to be fair, I had some urges to get something.”

He added before he moved out to the kitchen, where he made himself a drink, “no I am not high, you want a drink.” He added he did not know, what he should do now that she was here again, “she was just a person to keep my body warm.” He added as an excuse before he looked over towards her again.
Delilah

Delilah

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 10:10 pm

Delilah narrowed her eyes when he said she was no one. Logan had laid with her, so clearly the gal had been someone to him. Or was Delilah just no one too all of a sudden? She felt her guts tighten and a feeling of electricity running through her body. Had he lost every interest of her?
Her eyes widened as he seemed to have no idea of how long she should’ve been inside the prison and had ‘urges to get  something’ “You complete moron!” she sneered, narrowing her eyebrows in a frown. “It matters because we’re something – or am I no one just like that… That fucking fairy,” she almost growled with slightly glistening eyes. It did feel heartbreaking to say things like this. With a sigh she crossed her arms, “I escaped today… To be with you,” she said, frowning slightly disappointed, “Valentines…” she mumbled slowly letting her frown turn into ‘puppy-eyes’. They both knew that those eyes were the step before she would take what she wanted, no matter the consequences.

He passed her going into the kitchen and started mixing a drink. Her eyes followed him, eyes narrowing themselves slightly. She followed him slowly towards the kitchen. “Strong, then,” she replied when he asked if she wanted a drink. She leaned against one of the walls.
She was just a person to keep my body warm.
It felt like her blood immediately started to boil, and with a flick of a finger, a gun she had had in the couch ended up in her hand. With no warning, she lifted her hand and shot. With her powers she made sure that the bullet wouldn’t hit him too much, though she had aimed for his left ear. She lowered her arm immediately, “TO KEEP YOU WARM?” she shouted, and approached him with a furious look in her eyes, still with the gun in her right hand. “I have been freezing in my cell while you have slept with this gal more than once?” she asked and tried to grab his right shoulder and shake him a bit.
Logan

Logan

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 10:59 pm

It was not that she was like the fairy but he was to tired for it, his eyes then looked towards her as she sneered at him and asked him a lot of questions. "Can we not wait a little with this talk my head hurts." Logan mumbled as his eyes focus on mixing some strong drinks for them, he could still feel his drugs but it did not matter in other ways so why, did he even care. His eyes then looked towards her as she got up the the wall and just stood there. He then keept his anttention on the making of drinks before he said the worst thing, he could have said, but he did not know before a he heard a shot and his ear got grace with it.

It was then the pain kicked in and he backed away as he heard her yell. The pain was ubeliveable big, even though it was not silver, so he howled out, in pain as he looked at her.

"You fucking shoot me, YOU SHOOT ME." He yelled out, as he took his hand to the ear, some blood and filled a bit of the glasses, since it had grace it. "IT did not mean anything, pls dont dont shoot agian." He added as his eyes meet hers burning with rage, he had to think it was valentines day, but also was, was it else ohh if only he could rememeber. He finally talked agian after being on a distance, " i will make this better if i remember right its your birthday, right so how about you choss whatever you want, and i will pay or do what you want me to." He added clearly a bit in chok still, after the shot, + she was not playing around.

"Plss beauty, just let me make it up to you ?"
He said in a pleading voice. " I will make a drink without blood strong, first eh. " He said as he the quickly made it, and then pushed it over towards her.
Delilah

Delilah

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 12:30 am

He didn’t want to talk about it right now. Of course not. It made her narrow her eyes and let them follow his movements as he mixed them a drink each.

He was in pain. Just like her. His pain was just physical, visible to any eye. Her pain was hidden, deep within her, though a keen eye would be able to look through the windows to her soul, her eyes, and see that she had been hurt. She had truly hoped that he would’ve missed her, just like she had missed him.

As he began to yell about her action, she lifted her gun again, just about to tell him that she wouldn’t mind doing it again, but he started to beg for her not to shoot him again and it made her lower her weapon. She could see how he was filled with rage about her action, but she was burning at least as much.
He began to try and make a deal with her. The green eyes were locked with his. It’s your birthday, right? It softened her expression, making the inner corners of her eyebrows lift. just let me make it up to you. She let go of him and took a couple of steps away, so he wouldn’t feel too pressured with making a new drink for them. She leaned against the kitchen counter. He made them a new one and she grabbed the glass that he pushed along the kitchen counter in her direction. “Thanks,” she said with a slightly hoarse voice before she grabbed the drink and drank half of it. With a clonk she put the glass back down on the counter and slowly turned towards him. “I need a place to stay,” she said, looking straight at him – quite so serious. “I can’t get a place on my own since it would have my name on it and would lead the cops straight to me,” she explained, clearly hinting that she had to stay at his place, with no registration of it.
She placed the gun on the kitchen counter. “So, except for letting me stay here-” she started approaching him and slowly unbuttoned her inmate outfit. “You could do me a favor-” she opened her mouth a little and her whole expression turned from furious to flirtatious. “- and warm me up?” she said, letting the inmate outfit glide of her shoulders, revealing most of her torso; only really hiding her chest.
Logan

Logan

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 7:30 pm

As Delilah took the glass and thanked him, it felt like a little break for once for him. When she then, moved towards him, after having hammered the glass down. A question he should hav seen coming arrived, i need a place to stay. This made Logan look at her a bit suprissed, was that really all. " Sure my cassa is your cassa." He said very cooky as his eyes meet hers,as she moved closer towards him slowly. He was still kind of scared for whatever, she would do, he took a little time to take some deep breaths as he then looked up at her, hearing her next words. you can do me a favor.
As she said those words he looked up, her next words came as a chock to him, was she really just going to let this lover girl, be forgotten, he then looked at her as she said the next words and warm me up. This was wierd, but he had promised he would do whatever she wanted him to do.

So as her breasts came out, and her body did, he moved slowly towards her, starting to help her get rid of it, before he with his lips would start kissing around her breasts and slowly down towards, her stomach if it was free before going up agian, with kisses and bites, as she would stand up towards the tables and oven in the kitchen. "sure if thats, what you want, who am i to say no." He added seninding her a charming smile.
Delilah

Delilah

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Delilah smiled quite satisfied that he was open for her to stay at his place. She lifted her chin a bit, “I need a key then,” she said. Some would even say they could feel how she put her hand towards him, waiting for a key to land in her hand, even though she didn’t move her arms at all. “You do have a spare key, right?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

Delilah would never really forget the lover Logan had slept with, but she’d get her revenge on her one day. She should’ve known better. Logan then approached her, and slowly started to slide her outfit off her body, caressing her body with kisses all the way down to her stomach. She sighed, relaxed closing her eyes shortly as he got further and further. She gasped slightly as he bit her before she looked down flirtatiously. Her smirk got wider as he approved of her plan. “You’d be a dead man if you said no,” she teased before she let her arms find their way around his neck before she pulled him towards her so she could kiss is lips. Most people would know that she might’ve been serious with her comment. She would’ve killed him if he said no.
Logan

Logan

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyMan Maj 24, 2021 4:27 pm

When Delilah smiled and asked for a key, it looked like something had open his head again, he only had one key. “ No I only got one key to be honest not even a spare.” He added a bit cooky before he kept doing, what she, had starte with the flirty. When she looked down and into his eyes, the next choice of words where a little bit surprising for him, it was a threat even, he knew that so as, his eyes meet hers yet again.

He stood completely up, as her arms locked around his neck before he could feel her pull. Then his lips meet hers in and instant clearly, pushing to every button he and Delilah had, clearly going on the feeling that she had not, had anything since the last time they saw each other, so he was going to follow her move, since she was the one who had missed the most, he could not help himself though and ended up as they where kissing to bite down in her lip, hard enough for her to pay attention to, it and for him to try something new.

His eyes would then meet hers again, a little more playful to see, how she reacted on the damage, he did not know if she liked it, and if she did not, he knew it was a gamble since it might be seen as him attacking hr depending on how she reacted to it, it could go bad, but now he just had to wait, " I proably would, be a dead man. " he said in a whisper as a respond to Delilahs reaction.
Delilah

Delilah

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 2:20 pm

He didn’t even have a spare key. She bopped her head to the side. It was alright that he didn’t have a spare key at the moment, it was easy enough to get one made, either at a shop or that she just found some metal and made one herself. Of course, she didn’t truly need a key, since she had her powers, but it would just seem much more legal to get inside an apartment with a key rather than with her powers. She had to lay somewhat low, right?

He kissed her back and it led to a smile on her lips while she kissed him passionately. It was like everything that had happened before was driven away and the only thing in the world that existed wat the two of them. He bit her lower lip, making her gasp slightly. “Daring move, beast,” she mumbled towards his lips, watching how he looked into her green eyes. She hummed slightly agreeing to his words, that he knew that he would be a dead man. She gave him a short peck on the lips, “So, now that I’ve shown you mercy,” she said playfully, “You’d better life the life I was about to take away from you,” she continued to say playfully pulling him in for yet another deep and passionate kiss. She was getting slightly impatient about them both getting fully undressed, but if he needed more warming up, so be it. She had missed him and his stupid thoughts.
Logan

Logan

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 1:02 pm

As she reacted on his bite to her lip, he smile, “is it now, what you going to do about it?” He teased, sending her a little cheeky smile, before his eyes took in how beautiful she looked even after the time in jail she looks as lovely and beautiful as he remembered. When she commented on her being shown mercy h could not help but laugh a little that, might be true, since she was extremely powerful. His lips then meet hers in the same passion before he could stop himself from thinking about anything to say, or any kind of respond.

As they meet in a kiss again, he lifted her up on the kitchen table before he started to kiss down her body to he reach her panties, or where they would be.

Here he started to use his mouth to please her, as he still teased her with more kisses, to make her enjoy every bit of their time together finally if she wanted, to she would then be able now to take his clothes off, or at least his shirt, it was maybe a bit unfair him having all clothes on and her none, but it was just a bt more fun teasing her even if he did not have too. His eyes then looked up at her to confirm that, what he did she liked and enjoyed. As his mouth and hands tried to pleasure as much as he could it was as always, a bit more fun than just giving her clearly what she wanted right now.
Sponsoreret inhold

I'm home early Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm home early   I'm home early Empty

I'm home early
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Early Day
» Early Morning Regrets