Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

just forget it

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

just forget it Empty
IndlægEmne: just forget it   just forget it EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 12:40 pm

@Jackie <3
Outfit: Link
___

It was a whole different setting, the magical look had drawn her closer and suddenly she had entered this new world. Nerissa knew what this type of place was quite fast, but she didn't belong here. She wrapped her coat closer around her body and held it like that with her arms closed around her body. She looked dirty and it didn't take good eyes to know she didn't belong. However, Nerissa wasn't going to just leave. She didn't feel like she could trust people if she turned her back at them. "No, stop it," she mumbled to herself in a low hiss. Her ability tickled in her fingers to let the others out to play. If anything this really wasn't the scene for her to freak out. It would get messy if she freaked out. Nerissa kept close to the wall and followed it till she reached a doorhandle. She walked in to an empty room and looked around. She took her coat off as she felt it was quite hot to walk around with it. Nerissa placed the coat over her left arm and looked around.

Sidst rettet af Ethan Fre Aug 27, 2021 8:24 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

just forget it Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: just forget it   just forget it EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 2:11 pm

Outfit: link
Shoes: link (7in ~ 18cm)
Make-up: link
Hair: link

______

Tonight was surprisingly a bit calm, perhaps because of the weather having been not terrible for Gaia standards. However work was work, and Jackie had taken this shift for one of the other girls. "Just remember to add my hours, Baby, that's all I want," she told her boss, passing him to get out to work the floor, grabbing a tray along with her. Most people ordered drinks tonight, but she had seen a few of the girls pull in some good tips from private dancing, so business wasn't bad. However that was when her golden eyes spotted a rather nervous and pretty dirty girl standing by one of the empty walls. Tilting her head to the side she looked around to see if someone had been over to greet her yet, but it didn't look like it. Jackie put on a smile, walking confidently across the floor as she stopped a few feet away from the young woman. "Goodevening, my name is Eden and welcome to Devil's Point," she said, a warm smile gracing her lips. Frowning as she saw the woman was looking upset, she pouted her lower lip slightly. "Something wrong, love, you lost?" she asked kindly. Perhaps the woman was lost or maybe even hiding - a few of these things had happened before.
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

just forget it Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: just forget it   just forget it EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 2:09 pm

//Out sorry, ændrede karakter <3
Sponsoreret inhold

just forget it Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: just forget it   just forget it Empty

just forget it
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Did you really think I would forget it? (XXX)
» How to forget - Grecia
» Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)
» That night we couldn't quite forget
» Oh did you forget? I'm vengeful. [Dove, Calla & Kol]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Devil’s Point-
Gå til: