Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

That night we couldn't quite forget

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

That night we couldn't quite forget Empty
IndlægEmne: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 10:23 pm

DATE: 5th of May 2021
TIME: Early evening
ATTIRE: Link
TOPIC FOR: @Selene xx
It had been a few days since she had spoken to Shin, and honestly it hadn't helped her at all. Far from. She still felt as empty and as alone as before - what had she expected? She had a choice to make. Going from always knowing your destination to suddenly be homeless, it felt odd. Margo had thought about returning to Bath, but knew the pack would look at her as a failure. Even her mother had told her not to return. Now Lorenzo was dead and she hadn't even provided them an heir to the pack. The pack was gone some said in the shadows, most had left to join Rafael's pack. He had won the fight and it was their traditions to follow the alpha that was the strongest. Margo feared for them however, knowing that their new alpha didn't share the same mindset like Lorenzo, or she didn't know - she hoped. Lorenzo had gotten mad with power. The need to be seen as the most powerful had consumed him and twisted him into something she couldn't even remember being her childhood friend. Now he was dead, without a chance for getting better. Perhaps it was for the best, he could rest now and the world didn't have to worry about him anymore.

Drowning her sorrows or attempted to it, she had found herself at The Wolf's Den. She had never really had much time to got out for a drink before, and still, she didn't feel like it. So, she was sitting with the beer in her hand, moving her hand in a circle like movement as she just looked at it. Margo took a deeper breath in and looked around the bar, people seemed to be out late this Tuesday evening - then again, she couldn't really judge now - could she? Margo took a deeper breath in and finally took a sip of the beer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

IndlægEmne: Sv: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 9:24 am

Selene had just gotten off work, found herself wondering aimlessly around not really knowing what she should do. After finding out just how much debt Walter was in, she had taken on an extra job. Something she was sure if the academy found out about, she would be fired on the spot. But she was not about to let Walter pay of all that money by himself, especially after she didn’t die after all. Well, to be fair she couldn’t die at all, she would always respawn. And as time had went by after she now was back on her old playing ground. The question that had mostly popped up in her head was; Well what when you get old and die of old age? Would she then just continue to respawn in an endless loop never getting out? Or did it mean that one day she would stop aging because dying of old age wasn’t a possibility?
These kinds of thoughts were the reason that her alcohol drinking had gone up quite a lot. Besides the; finding a new bedwarmer most weekends, and such. Everything that could help her forget about the money, the dying and the getting back home and nothing was left for her to keep.

In the end she ended up pushing the doors up to the wolfs den and walked inside. The bartender looked up and made a small wave. Selene snorted as she waved back, she had really been here too much if they know remembered her.
A scent of another wolf made her look up and shifted her gaze towards a single woman sitting and nursing her drink. With slow movements she moved a little closer before she sat down beside her.
Long day?” she asked and waved towards the bartender “A Budweiser please” she said, and turned her gaze towards the woman again. There was something about her scent that seemed familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 7:12 pm

Margo moved her eyes to the side as she felt another she-wolf come closer to her, and they landed on the werewolf. Beautiful she was, there was something incredibly beautiful and dangerous about this one and it caught her attention. Long day? Margo chuckled a bit and licked the remains of the drink of her lips as she moved her front a bit more to the werewolf. "Long year," she confessed in a smaller sigh. The year wasn't even half done yet and it still felt like a bloody mess. She felt like a mess, and just needed to figure out where to start cleaning. Margo took a smaller breath in and took a mouthful of her drink as she looked at the she-wolf again. "How about you, long day, year or just wanting to enjoy the hour?" Margo asked with her head tilted lightly to the side. It was a long time since she had even attempted to speak to another werewolf, her former back was in ruins, and the last one she had spoken to was Shin, trying to convince her not to join the pack that had caused hers to be in these ruins. Yet, here she was still thinking about it, because she was a former luna. A caretaker and it was all she had worked to be her entire life, of course she worried about the health of the members that had joined Rafael. "I'm Margo," she moved her glass towards the werewolf's to post a toast.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 9:01 am

Long year, Selene didn’t even comment on it not even being halfway through the year yet and just made a small snort of a laugh. Because she understood that statement so very well. Her eyes looked towards the woman sitting next to her as she asked her the same question, a small snuff left her nose and Selene pulled a little on her shoulders as her fingers took the bottle of bear and swirled it around a little before she took a sip. “Long day, very long year – just years to be fair, and in the end just wanting to enjoy the hour” she said with a smirk and licked her lips.

Selene” she said and let the two bottles clink towards each other and gave the she-wolf a long glance. It wasn’t just the fact that Margo had told her that it had been a long year, there was something about her that she felt like she could understand in some way. But why? That would yet to be determined.
So Margo” she said with a small smile “What has the world done to you, since it deserves to know that it has been a long one already and we are only in the beginning of may?
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 4:59 am

"Wanting to enjoy the hour doesn't sound so bad," she confessed with a smaller chuckle. It was quite the long time since she had even tried to enjoy anything really, at least since she had found Lorenzo's body in the forest along with a few dead members along with a lot of damage. Selene, she smiled letting the two bottles click, having her eyes locked with the other werewolf for a second, a little more than a second to be honest. The question about what the world had done to her, just this year made her smile a little bit, not because it was funny or anything, but what else could you do when everything just seemed so bloody messy and you felt like you had lost yourself in it? "My pack is in ruins," she took a sharper breath in. After all, wasn't that any werewolf's worst fear? If you had grown up in a pack, losing one member felt like losing a part of yourself - then the pain of suddenly feeling stripped from your entire identity, it was even worse. "My alpha died back in February, his own bloody fault. He thought he could take down another alpha, just ended up getting himself and some of the other's killed. So now, everything is just a mess," she took a larger mouthful of the beer while looking at the other werewolf. Margo wasn't the one to lie about anything, and she had no reasons to hide the truth. It would be a matter of time before people realized that the Royal Crescents were in ruins. "I don't know, I feel like I lost my purpose when he died. I was the luna of the Royal Crescents," she informed with a small chuckle. The crescent known for their traditional ways of having a pack, along with their brutal rituals and harsh ways - it was Lorenzo's hunger for more power that had gotten him killed. If he had just listened to Margo, none of this would have happeend.
Selene
Beta
Selene

IndlægEmne: Sv: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 1:17 pm

Selene lifted her eyebrow as Margo told her that her pack was in ruins, that seemed like a thing that would turn a year into a shitty one even as it wasn’t even halfway over. Her alpha died back in February? Her brows pressed together, that seemed too familiar to not be the same thing. As she kept on talking and then ended up explaining she was the luna of the Royal Crescents, a soft smile formed on her lips “I heard about that” she said with a small huff of breath pushed through her nose. “That is some serious shit to try to figure out on yourself” she said and took a big swing from her beer. “I just came back, I used to be Luna for the sunset prowlers, didn’t work out” she said and made a small crunch on her nose as she thought about it. Being gone for nine years, and her alpha not knowing that she was alive would do that to you, if she had just told Elisabeth to tell Walter that she was coming home as fast as she could. But she hadn’t and know he had found another, and she had been without a pack for much longer than she had realized. But she was slowly starting to get over it, first step of becoming the beta of Rafael’s pack. But all that took time, and a lot could change in a short period of time.

So, what do you want to do now?” she asked looking towards the other female wolf again. She could of course tell her that she was sorry, and everything would become better again. But how would Selene know?
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

IndlægEmne: Sv: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget EmptyLør Jun 05, 2021 12:32 pm

I heard about that she chuckled a bit. Yeah, who hadn't heard about that. Lorenzo Cruz losing his mind and going up against another alpha. But trying to figure out who she was now. Shin had tried to remind her that who she was, wasn't just a luna, that she was more than that. But how did you even get to figure that out when your entire life was build on getting to be that. Her whole life was build up by being that. Margo had never wanted or taken anything for herself, always thinking about how her move would influence the pack. No wonder why she found all this so confusing. Then, Selene came with her story, making Margo turn her head a little lifting a curious brow. Selene used to be a luna as well. "I'm sorry abut that, they don't really realize what they had till it's too late," she took a larger mouthful of her beer and exhaled. Margo remembered Lorenzo talking about that pack, but Lorenzo also thought himself as the ultimative alpha - and if he had it his way, he would have tried taking over every single pack in Aston. "I actually think I've heard about you before, I always wondered what it was like for other packs to chose their luna's out of love and not as just a power move," she spoke her thoughts loudly. The Cresents just had their own old ways, and she knew most people didn't agree on them.

So, what do you want to do now?

It was a good question, really good. She didn't really know, she had never made a move for herself before. And even now, she wasn't even going to think about it. "I have some of the previous members joining the pack, we are raised to follow the strongest, the one killing the alpha becomes the next alpha - even if he doesn't want to take our pack's name. But right now, I don't want to think about all of that - so as of right now, I just want to sit here and have a drink with you."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: That night we couldn't quite forget   That night we couldn't quite forget Empty

That night we couldn't quite forget
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Need to be drunk, so I can forget the mind - Sergei (TW)
» Did you really think I would forget it? (XXX)
» How to forget - Grecia
» Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)
» Oh did you forget? I'm vengeful. [Dove, Calla & Kol]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: The Wolf's Den-
Gå til: