Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) Empty
IndlægEmne: Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)   Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 10:30 pm

It was late. She had been warned about leaving the school one to many times. Melody had tried to get over Dean every way she could think of. She eventually jumped into a family mystery she had been curious about for a while. Dean had kept her preoccupied, but now nothing was stopping her from uncovering the truth. She had overheard her father talking with someone on the phone. She could of course only hear one part of the conversation, but she got a time and a place. She was walking through the southside, walking towards the address her dad had mentioned. She saw a group of people gathered together. Her father was not there. She hid behind a building, trying to listen in. She didn't hear much, but she did hear the words 'shipment' and 'drugs' which could hardly be anything good. She was beginning to think she should have told someone where she was going. She sneaked into an alleyway and picked up her phone. She didn't know who to call. She didn't know that many people, and who would even believe her? Melody was hesitant to hit dial. She had given Dean space since their break up, she didn't want to force him to see her now. She eventually called him. "Dean, I did something stupid," she said into the phone, leaning against the brick wall.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)   Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Outfit

Dean was walking home from work when he heard his phone ring. It was unusual for anyone to call him at this hour as most of his friends were sleeping. He picked up his phone, staring a bit at the name on his screen. Melody was the last person he’d expect to call, and he wondered why she did. Dean hadn’t talked to her since their break-up, knowing that he’d never get over her if he did. He hadn’t gone a single day without thinking about her and after two months it seemed like a hopeless project. Everyone told him it was because she was his first love and assured him that he’d fall in love again. He probably should've listened and gone out with other girls, but part of him only thought about Melody and the other part was afraid that they'd hurt him in the same way.
Hey,” he greeted. When she said she’d done something stupid, he made a confused expression. “What do you mean?” he asked. He couldn’t guess what she’d done but the way she said it worried him. He immediately started to think of worst case scenarios and hoped none of them were true. “Where are you?” he asked, hoping that she wasn’t far from his location. He still cared for Melody and wanted to make sure she was safe or had his support regardless of her answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)   Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Melody knew it wasn’t fair. She had tried her best to stay away from him. She wanted him to be happy. And he couldn’t be if she stuck around. But it wasn’t easy. Every time she saw him, all she wanted was to hug him and feel him close again. So she had done the exactly opposite. She had avoided him. Waiting for him to pick up was difficult, as she was contemplating ending the call before it even started. She didn’t want to be selfish with him. She been that enough already. His voice seemed to speed her heart up and yet calm her down on the same time. ”I know I shouldn’t call you, I just don’t know who else to trust,” she said into the phone. Other than Dean, she didn’t have many deep relationships. She had her parents, but she couldn’t exactly talk to them about this. ”My dad is mixed up in something illegal. I’m trying to find out what,” she explained. She didn’t know how she could be so reckless. She had regretted a lot of her decisions lately. ”The southside, near the…” She trailed off when she heard someone coming. ”Someone’s coming,” she said and hid her phone behind her.

”What are you doing here?” The man asked. She shrugged. ”Can’t a girl take walk near a bar called The Snake? If it’s okay with you, I’m just going back to my friends.” She knew Dean would be able to hear her words. She tried to move past the man, but he pushed her back. Melody dropped her phone on the ground, it didn’t break, and the call was still active. He grabbed her and pulled her to the others. ”Look what I found, a wannabe Nancy Drew.” He pulled her to the others and pushed into the middle of them. ”Aren’t you the pretty little thing,” the leader said and grabbed her face. She forced her head out from his grip ”Don’t touch me,” she said spitefully. He laughed a deep grunge laugh, which make a shiver go down her back. He grabbed her face again with much more force. He was definitely a physical strong race. ”I can do whatever I want. Even touch you.” He nodded to one of the others, who picked forward his gun and pointed it at her. She closed her eyes and flinched when a shot was fired. She didn’t feel any pain, and felt confused when she saw the bullet casing on the ground next to her. ”I do like to see the moment when people think they’re going to die. Almost as much as when they know they are going to.” He let go of her. ”You can go. I will take of her myself.” The group scattered and he pointed his own gun at Melody. ”I know you’re told to not play with fun, but I can’t help it,” he said and squeezed the trigger. Nothing happened. Was he playing Russian roulette with her? Another squeeze, another empty shot.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)   Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 10:49 pm

She seemed to have a good reason for calling him, so he wasn’t mad about it. To be honest he was just happy to hear her voice. She told him that her dad was mixed up in something illegal and he understood what she’d meant with stupid. It wouldn’t end well for her if she got caught. “What’s going on?” he asked carefully, feeling himself get nervous about the situation. He held his breath at the mention of Southside. It was probably the worst place she could be and had already started walking in that direction. “I’ll be there soon,” he said, walking faster than normal. When she said someone was coming, he immediately started to run and felt the adrenaline pumping into his veins while his heartbeat accelerated. He heard the man’s voice and what bar Melody was near, but he didn’t say anything in case he’d reveal himself. It felt terrible to know that something bad was happening without being able to do anything about it. He’d never run faster in his life, praying for her safety and for him to show up in time. He didn’t want to think of what they might do to her but murder was an inevitable possibility. Especially if she'd heard things she shouldn't have.

He was panting for breath as he stopped at in front of The Snake and saw a group of guys exit out of an alleyway. He quickly walked past them to see a guy pointing a gun at Melody. “No!” he yelled but it was too late. He heard the gunshot cutting through the air and darkness surrounded him. Melody fell to the ground as he rushed to push the man down. Forcing his claws into him as he roared louder and angrier than ever. He'd never felt a pain more intense than this and it fueled his anger. He punched the guy in the face and had every intention to kill him for what he’d done. The man fought him back and he was far stronger than Dean, so he quickly he managed to throw Dean into a pile of gravel, before he escaped the scene. Despite the pain in his body, he got up and fell beside of Melody, gently lifting her up into his arms.  “It’s going to be okay, Mel. Just look at me,” he said, feeling like the whole world was falling apart around him. He placed his hand on her throat in a desperate attempt to feel her pulse, before he looked down at where she was bleeding from the gunshot. “Please,” he begged as he turned his eyes to look at her face. “I can’t lose you,” his voice was cracking and the thought of losing her was unbearable. The tears ran down his cheeks as he looked at her and was in complete shock of what was happening.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)   Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Melody didn’t doubt that Dean would come. She trusted him. But she was scared. Every time the gun was fired, she was expecting her death. She could try and run, but she felt frozen. She tried to move, to get away from this dangerous situation, but all she could focus on was the gun directed at her. She flinched when another shot sounded. Still nothing. She was beginning to suspect the gun wasn’t even loaded. She took a step back. She didn’t quite understand why, but something felt different. She heard Dean yell. She looked over the shoulder, when the bullet hit her in her stomach. She fell to the ground. Her hands immediately laid on the wound. The more blood that rushed out of her, the colder she felt. She wanted to call for him, but she couldn’t. His name felt stuck in her throat.

She began to breath heavily. It almost seemed like she was hyperventilating. She looked at him when he asked her to. Her breathing got under control now she was in his arms again. ”You came,” she said with a weak smile on her lips. He felt warm. He had always felt warm, but not like this. It was almost like he was burning. She looked at him. ”It’s okay,” she whispered. ”You can be happy again. I know you can.” She took in a sharp breath. It hurt in her entire body, but she didn’t care. She was here with him. Even after everything, even though he should hate her, he was here. ”I was happy. I was so happy with you.” A tear rolled down the side of her face. ”I messed up the best thing in my life. That is my only regret.” Her gaze never left him. She wanted him to the be the last thing she saw. ”Promise me you won’t stop living. You have so much to offer. Don’t rob other people of your light or your darkness. You need to let people see you, all of you, like I did.” Her heart beat was slowing down, the color in her cheeks disappearing. ”I’m cold,” she said. Her blood was leaving her body quickly. She let her hands leave her wounds to grab his hand instead. ”I thought about you every day. All I ever wanted was to be close with you.” She couldn’t help but think that things might have been different if they were still together. Maybe then she wouldn’t have gone on this foolish quest. She looked straight into his eyes. ”Dean I lo…” She trailed of as she exhaled for the last time. The life disappeared from her eyes and her skin was turning colder.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)   Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 8:33 pm

It felt like he was frozen in time, holding his first love in his arms and thinking where it all went wrong. His body was going through the worst pain he'd ever felt, to the point where he thought he was dying with her. He wished more than anything that he could turn back time, turn back to how things used to be, when happiness was all they knew. He just nodded as more tears fell down his cheeks at the sound of her voice. It was the sweetest sound in the world. He shook his head slightly when she said he could be happy again. “I need you,” he said, feeling her pulse slow down and he’d never wished more desperately for anything than her survival. He made a pained expression as she said she messed up the best thing in her life and he wished that it didn’t have to be this way. “I promise,” he said, his shoulders were trembling and he could barely speak but he wanted her to hear his promise. He’d keep living for her until his own death. He knew that she’d always be on his mind and that he’d never stop loving her. Dean felt her get colder but it became more of a reality when she said it. He fumbled to get his phone out of his pocket to dial an ambulance. He’d been in such deep shock that it first occurred to him to call for help now, even though he knew that time was running out. “You were always on my mind,” he whispered, feeling his hands shake more for every one of her heartbeats, one slower than the other. “I’ll always love you, Melody,” he said sincerely and needed for her to hear it. She didn't finish her last sentence and it triggered an even worse pain. “No, please,” he cried. “Please don’t die,” he begged but he saw the life disappear from her quicker than his heart could bear. When he couldn’t hear her heartbeat anymore he lifted her up into his arms to hold her closer to him and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. He’d never loved anyone as much as he loved Melody and it killed him that she was gone. It killed him more than anything.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)   Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne) Empty

Never forget - Dean (fortidsemne)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» just forget it
» Did you really think I would forget it? (XXX)
» How to forget - Grecia
» That night we couldn't quite forget
» Need to be drunk, so I can forget the mind - Sergei (TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: