Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Farewell, My Lovely

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Farewell, My Lovely - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Farewell, My Lovely   Farewell, My Lovely - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Evan chuckled, getting up and squatting down with his back to Freya, letting her get on before moving to his feet. "You comfortable?" he asked with a smile plastered on his face. He did find it a little funny to carry her around like this, but it wasn't like he cared; He just wanted to make her comfortable, and if he also managed to make her feel more safe it would only be even better. "Could you move your arms a bit down, you're kinda choking me - Although under normal circumstances I wouldn't mind" he said with a charming smile on his lips. However this was usually how him and Freya spoke to each other - light and flirty.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Farewell, My Lovely   Farewell, My Lovely - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 20, 2020 3:49 pm

"Woah, woah, woah - I don't need to hear about that," Avila said a bit surprised at the guy's comment. She had just met him, and to be fair it was making her feel a bit awkward that he was flirting with her friend. Then her eyes widened. "Wait a minute ... I'm not third-wheeling some date, am I?" she asked, feeling like that was crossing a line - and she had just woken up from the dead today so it was saying something.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Farewell, My Lovely   Farewell, My Lovely - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 9:52 am

//Just gonna put an out on this <3 //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Farewell, My Lovely   Farewell, My Lovely - Page 2 Empty

Farewell, My Lovely
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Isn't it Lovely?
» Isn't it lovely - Kaiya
» Isn't it lovely? - Micah
» It's quite a lovely night, am i right?
» What a lovely-WHAT'S THAT? ~ Nimue

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: