Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A hard days work

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

A hard days work - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 7:08 pm

Being busy with the lime in her mouth, she just winked at him, as a response. She believed that they both were the beauty and the beast. Both were uniquely beautiful, he was fighting in a pit and she had her way of showing her love and tease.

The smirk on her lips, widened as he played along. She didn’t give him any respond, but just let the sentence flew around in her mind. Everything went as planned. Salt, tequila, away with the lime, and a kiss – and it was reciprocated. Her slim hands traveled from his shoulders up to his neck, caressing it. Her fingers soon reached up to his dark hair and jawbone in a lustful kiss.
For a moment she just let the kiss happen, before she pulled her lips from his. “Fuck it. Let’s get messy,” she said both giving him permission to mess up the apartment and to fuck her wherever he wanted on the 14th floor.

Sidst rettet af Delilah Lør Nov 21, 2020 12:53 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 7:40 pm

As she took her lips from his he could finally breath. He then opened his eyes and looked at her. “Oh messy, you know what I don’t think I will.” He was going to play hard to get if, she wanted to fuck h wanted her to be the one who started to dominate he would be able to change it later. His eyes looked into hers, as he pulled out his tongue and pointed it towards her.

“ I Mean you did not what in the start so, why should we get messy.”
He clearly wanted this wild girl to take some control herself, he had felt that she could push him down so now he really wanted to see how far it was, they where both dogs and he knew she was turned on, where as himself well he had no problem. He had a cheeky blink in his eyes a clear indication of, how much he was interested in what her next move would be.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 8:10 pm

She was ready to just give in and let everything happen as they ‘normally’ would, but his words was like a slap. Mid-way to start a new kiss, she stopped, closed her eyes and pulled slightly away. What did he just say to me? No matter who met her, they would be sure that she wasn’t happy with the uneven lift of her upper lip, as if she was slightly disgusted. He then started to point her own ‘rules’ and ‘corrections’ back to her. A slight angry movement of the lip, as if she was growling, showed up on her lips. She tightened the grip around his jaw and neck just for a second, before she cooled herself down and let completely go of his neck and jaw. She couldn’t kill him just like that… She had just started to like him, fucking tanned brat.

She then stood up, letting her eyes rest on him. “Fine. I miss judged you,” she said. Had he nothing to say or do, she would walk into the kitchen to look for her clothing, only to find his shirt and her stockings. With a shrug, she would put both on – enjoying his scent.

Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 11:23 pm

Ohh this was fun there was no other ways to describe it, he kind of wanted to see how this werewolf reacted. The anger in her eyes was clear for him to see, he was always described as a kind of cooky person. As she was tighting her grab on his jaw and neck he knew she was a bit of a challenge and he did not want to do whatever she wanted, as she told him she had misjudged him, he could not help sending her a little smirk. As he then got up as he then saw her grab her stockings after his shirt, he felt like he should say something. He moved towards her trying to sneak behind her, before he would whisper. " Oh you could not help yourself from taking my shirt." He would say in a little cheeky way. As hen then would pull her towards him again,

"you really wanne fuck, i mean maybe we could talk about it but you will have to take it then." He said as he then backed away from her, if she did nothing he would go a bit back agian and look out of the window.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 12:05 am

She pulled his shirt down and gave herself a slight hug, as she smelled his shirt so discreetly. Completely lost in what she was doing, she didn’t notice that he sneaked up on her. His voice therefore made her flinch shortly. She wanted to turn towards him, but he was faster than her, and pulled her closer. She immediately felt relaxed in his arms and closed his eyes. She would give almost anything to make it a permanent thing. A flirtatious smile appeared on her lips, as he told her to take control. She didn’t really get to stay in the warm embrace very long, since he let go and turned away. Surprised that he left, she blinked a couple of times, before she turned around and grabbed his wrist to turn him around. There was no doubt that he was much stronger than her and easily could withstand it and continue to walk away. If she succeeded, she would throw her arms around his neck standing on her toes to reach as well as possible. “Don’t you turn around on me, like that,” she complained.

Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 11:25 am

As he could see, her reactions it made him able to sent her a cheeky smile. Before he turned around as he then felt her hand, grabbing his wrist he was gonna turn around. As he then looked at her as she laid, her hands around his neck. Now the next part was going to be pretty big, when it would come to the nice evening they had in store.  

"Ohh what if i do turned around, what are you gonna do about it?" He asked as he would sent her a little playful smile.

This werewolf was fun playing with, and he knew he would be able to take control if she got a bit to cheeky at some point. "And i mean if you want my shirt you will have to keep it out of my reach." He added a bit cheeky as he then would lean, a bit back against a wall, he then would wait for her next move and if she was going to push him down or anything he would let her, as he then would lean up to try and kiss her if she was going to let him.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 7:29 pm

She sent him a teasing smile as he asked what she was going to do. “If you turn around one more time I get a piggyback ride,” she said playfully. It wasn’t anything bad, but on his back, she would be able to do some things, both sexual and lethal.

She looked down onto the t-shirt shortly, before she looked up at him again. “Oh this shirt?” she asked with a smirk, pushing him a bit against the wall with her forearms and slowly she pushed him down, so he sat down. She sat herself on top of his lap. “Can’t you keep your hands from it when its near?” she asked and placed a firm grip on his shoulder and on his chin before she gently kissed his neck, moving oh-so-sexually on top of him. Teasing him, trying to make him try to touch the shirt. Now that he had mentioned the shirt should be out of his reach, it would naturally be a response to take it off and throw it around – but she didn’t. She wanted to see what he would do if it was within his reach.

Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 12:26 am

As he listens to her next words, he raised his eyebrows. “ Is that a threat ?” He asked as he sent her a smirk, slowly after he felt her hand push him back in the room. He kind of had already asked for that, so he did not mind. He then felt another push from him down on the chair as she followed it as she sat down on his lap. As she asked him if he could keep his hands away when it was near, he felt like it was a challenge to not do it.

“ Oh yeah I can.” He said as he sent her a little smirk, shortly after he felt how she teased him moving sexually, to be hones her kind of liked her being in control he then leaned his head back as he felt her touching him sexually.

“Delilah seems like you got the upper hand now, so how do you wanne do this.” He said a little cheeky, as he sent her a little smirk.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 12:52 am

She chuckled as he asked if it was a threat. “It depends,” she shrugged. She couldn’t really say anything else, because it could be a threat if he somehow got into her ‘bad’-book. Luckily for him, he was in the ‘good’-book right now.

He sat down on a chair, as she pushed him down. She smirked as he said he was able to keep his hands to himself. Intersting. “Well, why should I keep it out of your reach then?” she asked teasing him. He must have some reason to tell her to keep it from his reach.
He rolled his head back, almost as if he was completely relaxed, not bothered at all and he didn’t even touch her. So what if she had his shirt on, which he didn’t want to touch, he could still touch her legs! And she had plenty of leg. She got legs for days!
His cheeky mumbling, made her stop her kissing on his neck, as she straightened up and looked at him. “Do what?” she asked slightly sassy. What did he think she was going to do, and more importantly, what did he want her to do? There was probably nothing he could suggest, that she wouldn’t agree to.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 30, 2020 12:42 am

” How about you shown me just how much you want me.” He said a bit cooky, as he then moved his hands down on her legs, playing with her in her little game. Whatever she was going to do, he would not mind, her, since she kind of had the effect of her being near him as kind of a drug. His hands gently moved down over her legs as he ripped a hole in the jeans she had on, he did not care what was going to happened she had his shirt, so now maybe he should play with her destroying her little jeans. “OH sorry did you need them.” He added in a snarky comment. As his eyes then went up towards hers again, sending a cooky smile her way, he then took a little breath talking to her again.

“Do whatever you want, if we are going to get intimate, why don’t you get off and say hallo to my little friend.” He said as he sent her a little playful smile, clearly stating that oralsex would not be too bad for him. “Maybe you can even keep the shirt or maybe I won’t let you keep it, now that would be a shame for you would it not.” He said in a playful voice as he leaned into her clearly playing with fire even if he did not know it.

The wolf inside him clearly wanted to play, and so did he.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 23, 2021 12:43 am

Delilah lifted an eyebrow at his request to show him how much she wanted him. Yet again, interesting. His hand suddenly got interested in her legs, which made her lower her brow again, but widened her grinning, crooked smile. The smile faded when she could feel and hear how he ripped a hole in her stockings. She looked displeased at the hole. His comment made it clear that it had been on purpose. Her eyes narrowed as she looked back at him. The hand which had been by his chin lowered onto his neck with a slightly wicked smile on her lips; almost as I she was showing teeth. Ruining her clothes like that was nothing she was fan about – yet.

When Logan suggested oralsex she scoffed. His choice of words didn’t intimidate her. “Little?” she teased. Using the same adjective, he had used himself. It certainly wasn’t many men who proudly said their third leg was small. When he planted the seed about if she could keep the shirt, she immediately liked the idea – until he mentioned she might not be able to keep it. Once again she narrowed her eyes, and this time she used the hand around his neck, to press him back towards the backrest of the stool. “I’m keeping it,” she sneered, almost growling. As soon as her words had been said, a crooked flirtatious smile appeared, covering the beast.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 10:22 pm

As he noticed her commented on his own adjectiv on, what he had called his third leg. He made a sigh, that had not been the best use of words, at least not on his part. As he waited on her reaction he felt her hand forcing his body, all the way back towards the chairs back. He then her the sneering toward it being almost toxic for him, but he kind of did like her. "little you do know i was being sarcastic right, but you wont keep it." He said as he sent her a little cheeky smile, maybe one of the reason was, he liked how she actually was verry possive when it came to him but it could be a little to much.

"And i dont know about you, but i kind of aint really a person who shares." He joked, as he then looked towards her. "So how about it, think you can handle the friend, " he said a little cheeky, as he slowly leaned back. " Or should i destroy a little more of your clothes ?" He asked a bit cooky.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 12:03 am

Delilah chuckled as he explained he was being sarcastic. “Doesn’t matter if you were sarcastic,” she said teasingly. “And let’s see about that,” She said with a wide grin, letting her eyes go from his eyes to his mouth, before they went back up. There was no insecurity hiding in her. Everything pointed towards a challenge. How any of them won the challenge, she didn’t know yet.

Delilah smirked, as he shared that he didn’t share. “Well, then we got something in common,” she said, agreeing that she didn’t share. If things went well, she wouldn’t share him either. No woman would be allowed to touch him, unless they wanted a limp cut off.
When he suggested if she could handle his ‘friend’ she smirked and leaned back, while still sitting on his lap. Her hand slowly went from his neck to the middle of his bare chest. As he ‘threatened’ with ruining her clothing even more, she lifted her eyebrows. “Do you dare?” she asked, teasingly. Slowly and quite gently she let her nail slide upon his chest, right where her hand were.
Logan

Logan

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 12:44 pm

Logan kind of liked her, but she seemed a lot like a person who thought she own people, if she liked them. "Oh we do." He said as he sent her a cooky smile, as he then felt her hand on his chest. His eyes looked at her, before he took a deep breath, what was she planing. "
if i dare, what then ?" He asked, thenbefore she could answer he would do the same thing just on her other leg, so both parts had a hole. "what are you going to do about it." He said as he sent her a cheeky smile, before he threw the other piece he had destroyed off.

His eyes then looked into Delilah waiting on her reaction and respond. "your move " he said teasingly, as his eyes meet hers, waiting on her next move clearly hoping to see, whatever she where going to do something about it or not.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 12:24 am

“Mhmm,” sounded from Delilah both agreeing and questioning that he thought they both didn’t want to share. But she deeply appreciated that this man might just want her as much as she wanted him; all by herself.
Delilah smirked, as soon as he looked at her with a slight sigh and asked what she would do if he dared to tear another hole in her stockings, but before she could even open her mouth to reply, he had torn a new hole in them; definitely by his own choice. Her eyes narrowed, unsatisfied. He threw the piece of her stocking away.
Your move.
Her eyes turned the wellknown bright blue, which belonged to Omegas. A gentle hand found its way to the back of his head. This was to protect his skull in a moment. She lifted her hand from his chest and with a quick movement by her feet, she broke the stools hindlegs, meanwhile she put her hand straight back to his chest, so when the stool tipped backwards for him, the stool would break completely when they landed and he would land on his back, with her on top of him with a leg on each side, one hand behind his skull and another resting on his chest. She leaned down, teasingly, not really caring if he was hurt in some way. Unless he blocked her way, she would let her hand slide back up his throat, until it reached his jawline, gripping around it with her long fingers. “Your move ‘Beast’,” she said and leaned the last bit in to kiss him. She had clearly said Beast, to show him, that she wasn’t completely sure if Beast was the right name for him. It was all pretend though. Seeing him in the ring had made her sure, that he knew how to throw a punch.

//Afsluttet efter aftale! Spoiler, they hook up!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A hard days work   A hard days work - Page 2 Empty

A hard days work
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» First day at work
» Just a normal work day