Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Once in a dream

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Once in a dream - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 7:23 pm

As a couple of nurses came rushing through with a bed, she stepped back as Seth pulled them aside and let the nurses through. Anastasia looked like a question mark as she heard the name of the patient. Her doe eyes looked over at Seth, who looked like he had seen a ghost. But then again, so would she if she just saw herself on a hospital bed. Her eyes moved back to the bed that seemed to move out of their sight, but then she blinked and they were in the room. "What the heck," Anastasia mumbled, shaking her head a little in disbelief. How could this be. Then she looked to the side, outside the window. It was raining, but it was the city. Gaia, she could recognize the city from this point of view, she had a part time job in this building. Which meant, if this wasn't just any dream. Anastasia moved her eyes back to the Seth that was in the bed.
"How can this be?" She asked a little out in the open, as she would get an answer. Anastasia was far from sure about what was going on, but maybe it was just the sign she had been waiting for - a sign that this was more than just a dream. Anastasia looked over to Seth standing like he was in a state of shock. "Hey, look at me," she moved in front of him and lifted his chin gently up - making him look into her eyes. "We are gonna figure all this out. Okay? I promise."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 2:49 am

He wasnt sure what to believe anymore. Was this some cruel trick? Another magic spell from the basement? His eyes showed his absence in the present, his mind working at full speed to find the missing link. But this was now his dream and he couldnt ever be aware of dreaming, because that would wake him. He felt her hand move up his chin and his eyes locked on hers, but it didnt really seem like he was seeing her. Until he was. His expression turning sour as he glanced at himself in the bed. "This doesnt make any sense," he said in a choked up voice, but Seth wasnt the kind of person to cry, not in confusion at least. Her promising words should have felt reassuring but he couldnt focus on the comfort. "I am losing my mind," he admitted with his brows furrowed.
He moved to himself, grabbing his own shoulders just to shake some sense into the sleeping him, "Wake up idiot!" he yelled, but he quickly let go as he shook his head. He turned to Anastasia. "I cant.... I dont.... Understand," he mumbled, feeling like he was really losing it. The dream was heavily affected by this, the light above them slowly fading, the room growing darker and darker. He didnt realize the connection breaking before he was dragged from the dream like a big hand from nowhere grabbing him by his collar and pulling him from the scenery back to the nothingness.
He landed on the floor of nothing, still shaking with fear. "Let me wake up!" he screamed, hammering his fist into the floor that reflected nothing but the void around him. The dream had ended and now he was aware, hearing all the things in the hospital room, someone's breathing and pressure on his hand. He knew it was his mother coming for another visit, which meant that it must have been morning in the real world.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 9:48 am

Anastasia felt distant. Like she wasn't able to grab out and do anything. He yelled and started shaking the sleeping version of himself. The panic filled the air and almost got a hold on her. She needed to help him in someway, but how? The lights in the room slowly faded away, and she turned her head around and folded her lips. Out of sudden Seth landed on the floor, and she tried moving closer to him - but a force kept her from going. Anastasia was fading away. She was waking up. "No no.. I can't wake up now.." she panicked by the thought of leaving him here alone. Anastasia looked down at her hands slowly vanishing. "I will find you okay. I promise," she spoke loudly in hopes of her voice could reach him. "I will find you - I will-" she was cut off from the dream.

Anastasia woke up and gasped as if she needed air. "I will find you," she mumbled to herself and got up. She got dressed quickly and went to the living room. She looked confused and tried to make sense of everything. Was it just a dream, had there been some sort of reality in the dream? "Jake.. have you seen Tiana?" She frowned a bit and finally looked at her cousin. She knew he wasn't the most vampire friendly to be around, but she trusted him like she always had. "I just had the weirdest dream.. do you still have the keys to your fathers car?" Anastasia then asked. Of course she could just use her vampire speed to move ahead or steal Mr. Burns car - but he would just get angry. "I have to go to the hospital.. someone is waiting for me," she sounded absent and her mind was one wild adventure. Anastasia picked up her phone and started texting Tiana. If it was something to do with a dream, Tiana would be the expect in that area.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 3:21 pm

Appearing in the nothingness, he couldnt hear her, not fully. It sounded like a faint cry in the distance, her promise making him twist and turn his head. “Please find me,” he mumbled before he frowned to himself. He was awake but it wasnt like everyone else being awake, he was conscious but it was like being a passanger in his own mind. He could hear and feel but he couldnt move or react. It was a scary feeling and he liked dreaming more than this helpless state. “Your sister is picking her university soon. She said you two had discussed some back when you were picking the academy, and she wanted to pick the one you said would fit her,” his mother explained calmly as she held his hand. She had long ago given up on begging him to wake up.

Jake was sitting in the living room with a bowl of snacks on his lap and his feet on his table. Fearing that it was his father stepping in, he quickly pulled his feet from the table to almost drop his bowl of goodies and suffer a heart attack. So when he saw that it was just Anastasia, he frowned and sighed deeply in annoyance, picking up the things that had spilled from the bowl, “I dont know where Tiana is. Probably out there with her cat or something,” he said as he got all the things back into the bowl. Her question made him wet his lips as he thought about it, pulling the keys from his pocket to hold them out for her to take. But he wouldnt just let her get the keys, pulling them back while he looked at her with curious eyes. “Hospital? You dont even work there in this time,” he remarked but let her take the keys anyway. He got up from the sofa, placing the bowl on the coffee table, “I’m coming with you,” he said like it wasnt even an offer, but more a demand.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 4:22 pm

"that or her new boyfriend, or whatever he is," she mumbled in response. Anastasia didn't like that Tiana walked around with an elder vampire. She wasn't fond of the idea that he had turned her into a vampire, not even if it was so safe her life. Anastasia felt like she should have been there for her friend. As Jake held out the keys, she was about to take them when he pulled back his hand.
"Yes I do, I took a part time job there a few weeks ago," she replied almost acting annoyed by his curious look. He got up from the sofa and Anastasia wondered why. She lifted a brow slightly as he pointed out that he would be joining her.  "Seriously?" Anastasia asked with narrowed eyes and crossed her arms a little. However, she ended up just shaking her head.
"Fine," she took a step back and walked to the front door. Anastasia walked to the car and opened the door, letting Jake drive - since she had never ever in her life, won the debate of; which of them would drive. "Better hurry up. I have a sleeping beauty to wake up," she yelled after her werewolf cousin with a smile on her lips.  Anastasia ran her hands through her hair, still feeling that nightmare as a real thing that had happened. She was still hurt from the attack at the nightclub where someone had removed her dragon heart, some of her veins still black as if something toxic was running through her veins. Her eyes was still flaking around, trying to make sense of everything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 4:58 pm

"Yeah, that guy gives me the creeps," he said with a shrug. He hadnt met the vampire guy and in a sense he was happy he hadnt. Jake wasnt known to be fond of evil creatures and vampires and their leech-like behaviour made his wolf angry. He could look past Anastasia and Tiana for that sake, but that was because he had grown up with them. Convincing the wolf not to stand alert everytime they were near had been a challenge, but he had gotten it under control now. "What are you gonna do in 2040 when you reapply and Anastasia Mikaelson pops up as a former employee? You did give them a fake name right?" he asked a little concerned. There was no way he would let her go alone. Too many had gotten in trouble when they went alone from the mansion and Kyle would lose his mind if it happened again.
He hurried to the car as the vampire hadnt seemed to be that patient, frowning a little at her words, "Are you talking about the fairy tale or a patient?" he asked with his eyebrow raised, getting in the car. He turned on the engine and pressed a button to open to the outside. He was quite a seasoned driver despite the fact that he hadnt gotten a license in his their on time. He looked at the road while he drove. "You alright, coz? After you know... it all?" he then asked now when she was kind of stuck in a car with him till they got to the hospital. He had seemed busy with his girl Nessa, but he hadnt been blind to what was happening around.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 5:23 pm

"I can talk my way out of almost everything, and yes. I did, use another name.  I have learned a few things from staying in 2040," she sighed a bit and tried pushing that thought out of her head. "You don't have to do big brother on me.. I got it under control," she added and closed her eyes for a few seconds to center herself. "And ..I am talking about a patient.. not the fairy tale.." she rolled her eyes a little and put the seat belt on. "I just had a weird dream, but I'm pretty sure it's real. Some parts of it at least," she mumbled a bit to herself. Anastasia was concerned about what ever had happened in her dream, was way beyond the regular dreams one could have. She moved her doe eyes over to him, when he asked if she was alright. A question she didn't want to lie herself out of, but still didn't feel like was the time to talk about. Anastasia wasn't even sure about why she didn't talk about it, she just didn't. Instead she was digging herself a big hole with stuff to do.
"I want to say yes, but we both know that would be a lie," she looked a little over to the side and took a deeper breath in. "I want to be through. I guess it's been lonely and just ... cold," Anastasia licked her lips and looked to the other side and watched the cars pass them. She was good at that, pushing people away when she was hurt and then regretting it after. It was the only way she knew how to deal with everything. Lucia and Valeria have had all she had back in 2040, now she didn't even know where the two girls were. "I have missed talking to you," she admitted and forced herself to look back at him. Vulnerability like this wasn't something she usually was scared of sharing, but after this - after everything, she feared returning to this empty shell that had made her turn of her emotions when Reginald died. "I'm still healing from the attack, seems like it just won't. I don't understand why, but Jas seems to think its a more mental wound.. which I don't get the logic in," she sighed and moved her eyes to the road in front of them.
"What about you, how is everything with.. what was her name, Nessa?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 7:22 pm

He made a few nods at her reply to his question, knowing he was asking sort of out of nowhere, but neither of them had really had time to talk. He had been busy with Nessa or helping Kyle deal with seeing his daughter, which had both been quite time consuming. "I know how it feels to feel lonely with your problems. I wish I could have been there for you," he simply said, frowning a little at himself before he looked at her, making a small shrug at her words about missing talking to him - Beause to him it wasnt that big of a deal, because he knew she would be there if he needed him, but he didnt want her to believe he wouldnt be. "I just want you to know there's always someone to lean on," he then said before he went back to watching the road.
He raised his eyebrows a little when she seemed to speak about her wound. He frowned a little as he nodded at Jasmin's words, "She might be right. When I went through my.... change. It wasnt as physical as it was in my head. A lot of shock spinning around the fact that something was just different now," he explained, pinching his lips as he thought about it. "It took time, but I found a person to find comfort in. Not just as... you know, a couple.  As friends too. Just her being there, living and breathing like a person made me feel more at ease," he said before he realized he had sparked a question about Nessa. He nodded when she got the name right, "She's a bit weird but in a nice way. She makes me happy," he decided to keep it short as they rolled up to the hospital. He parked the car and turned off the engine before he went out.
He was curious about the guy, but he wasnt going to ask too many questions. She had been out a lot, so he wasnt thinking there was anything odd about this, other than he had a worry that the guy wasnt one of the good guys, "Though I'm no big brother. This sleeping beauty guy. He aint bad news, is he?" he asked, locking the car.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Jake knew how crazy everything they had been through here was. In that mindset she knew she could count on him, if she was smart enough to seek out the help. Anastasia listened when he seemed to agree with Jasmine's theory. Explaining a bit about what he had been through, she knew she should have been there for him as well - it wouldn't be the first time she felt like she had failed someone. He mentioned the comfort about the girl he had been seeing for some time now. All Anastasia wanted was for her family and friends to be happy and safe. That was all she wanted for them. The way he spoke about someone to seek comfort in, was how she always had thought about Jasper - till she lost him and everything had changed for her. She had held on to the hope of things turning back to normal, if she took him back - but nothing was as simple as she had hoped. Anastasia had realized that after Reginald had been taken, losing her brother twice in only months was an eye opener that she wasn't fond off. "If you are happy, then I'm happy for you," she spoke truthfully with a warm smile. Jake parked the car and went out of the car and closed the door after her.
"I have made some crappy choices the past months, and my taste in men sucks.. but, I don't know," she frowned a bit and made eye contact with Jake. "If I can wake him up.. then we will just have to see. In the end of my dream.. we were standing in his room. He couldn't wake himself up. It didn't seem like a dream.. it reminded me of a mind prison," she breathed out and started walking inside. Anastasia walked up to the front disk.
"Hi, I'm here to visit.. Seth Scully," she remembered his name from the dream. The nurse looked through some information on the computer. Anastasia had always been able to make a conversation with everyone and it seemed like she always knew what to say. "I'm close friends with him, from the academy. We are have history with him," the nurse gave them a card. "Visitor hours are from ten till half past one," the nurse informed. "Thank you," Anastasia smiled and took the card with the information.
"Lets get going," she started walking having no trouble finding her way around in this hospital - she had done it way to many times. This just wasn't the part of the hospital she worked at, but it didn't mean she couldn't find a way. They reached the door and Anastasia looked through the window. She remembered Seth's mother from the dream. "It's just like the dream," she mumbled mostly to herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Jake didnt seem less confused by the fact that she said if she could wake him up, because that sparked the question as to: How did she even meet him? He just felt a little more confused, but truth be told it wasnt something that dumbfounded him with the history of the future kids. He followed her inside to the desk where he let her handle the talking. He was just there to make sure this Seth Scully wouldnt be Ramsay in disguise or someone else of those enemies that had been made over the months they had been here.
When they were lead to the hospital room, Jake frowned a little at the sleeping guy in there, his mother sitting by his side while she seemingly spoke to him. He leaned away from the window, looking at Anastasia as he nodded, “Well if that’s sleeping beauty, then we better go in,” he just said, grabbing the door handle to open the door. Jake was always quite direct, not thinking through most decision that he made. Like thinking through how a coma patient’s mother would react to a couple of youngsters showing up out of nowhere. “Uhhhh...” she mumbled in confusion, glancing at Seth before looking at the two. “Are... you friends with my son?” She asked a little tired. Jake looked down at the floor before he looked at her with a polite smile, “Seth and I go way back,” he said in a rather confident tone, to which Seth’s mother took a moment to look at her son like he could answer, but she just ended up nodding. “Okay... uhm. I will go get a coffee,” she said, getting up from her chair before walking past them to get to the cafeteria. “I know my way with people too,” Jake said a little too proud as he smiled at Ana.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Before Anastasia could stop Jake from walking in, he had opened the door. She blindly followed and wasn't really surprised that Jake handled the situation. Jake and her had always been able to talk their way out about just anything, where Tiana had been the one they needed to keep quite. Anastasia however, still smiled at the mother but mostly looked very concerned at Seth. "I never doubted that," she admitted with a little smirk before walking over to Seth. "Its a family trait," she chuckled lightly. Then she sat down on the bed side and grabbed his hand. The nurses were right, his heartbeat was normal the same with his breathing. It didn't make sense. "Do you remember the first time Tiana's power got activated. And she fell asleep right in front of us, we couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. I remember we even freaked your dad out," she tried to think logical, logical to what she knew could be a reason. "Till she woke up and later on discovered that it was just a thing she could do. And if anyone can wake peope up, or put them down for a nap.. its her," she doubted her own ability to just be able to wake Seth up. With her free hand she caressed his cheek lightly.
"I'm here," she whispered with a tender voice and took a deep breath in. She remembered how freaked out he had been. Anastasia hated that she had had to leave him like that. Alone and scared. "I'm going to wake you up. I'm gonna find a way," she added with the same caring low voice. Anastasia frowned when she felt he had an ability for something. "He has magical abilities," she sounded surprised and looked up at Jake. Jake and her both knew that she could absorb other peoples abilities, but what cost it would have - on any of them - was unknown. It would be to risky.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 2:31 pm

Jake listened to Anastasia as he approached the bed, looking at Seth with curious eyes. He could hear the heartbeat beating normally and not in a resting state as a person in coma may seem to be. “Everything freaks out my dad if it’s involving weird stuff and kids,” he said but he didnt think its was the time to get lost in laughter. He grabbed the file at the end of Seth’s bed, reading through the papers as he listened to the story about Tiana’s ability. “He’s been out for 5 years according to this paper. Are you sure it’s magic and not just a coma?” He asked but he clearly didnt believe it from what he was reading. The guy had fallen in a coma over night with no signs or warnings in his health-file that warned for his slumber.
He moved to the other side of the bed, opening his hand as he hovered it over Seth. “No dark energy to find,” he said with a frown, like he had hoped to find anything. He could tell thst Ans cared for this guy and he wished that there was something he could do to help her, not just stand by and watch. He shook his head as Anastasia noted his ability, by the way she looked st him, Jake didnt approve at all, “Dont even consider it. We’re not taking that risk,” he said, sounding much like Kyle as he made a deep sigh. “Cant you meet him again whereever you met him? Convince him to wake up?” He suggested, scratching his chin in a thoughtful manner.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 24, 2019 3:08 pm

"I'm far from sure about anything at this point. But why would he connect with me through a dream, if it was all natural causes?" She asked and looked up at Jake. Anastasia had always had a wild imagination, and a very colorful perspective of life. Anastasia watched as Jake placed his hand on Seth's forehead, not knowing what to expect from that - but she let him to his thing. It didn't surprise her that Jake didn't approve of the idea, and Ana wasn't that impulsive of a person to just do stuff like that - she made stupid mistakes, that was another thing. Anastasia moved her eyes back to Seth and her worry just grew bigger with every minute that went by. "I was asleep last time. I usually don't sleep - he told me to wake him up," she frowned a bit and started biting her lower lip a little. "I am however pretty good at convincing people, I will give myself that credit.. but what if this is something beyond my control? Dreams and sleeping is not really my area," she felt her muscles tense up. She wanted to help Seth, and it pained her that she felt utterly useless in this situation. "If we want me to sleep, then you will have to break my neck so I can go in the coma-like state. We could try that, if you are up for it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 10, 2020 7:37 pm

"I dont know," Jake shrugged. He just thought it wasnt completely unlikely that the human had developed some sort of ability in the midst of his coma that would allow him to connect to others through states of dreaming. Obviously Jake didnt have the capacity to be thinking exactly that, but it was somewhere close. He kept the touch brief as had there been any dark energy to find, the wolf in Jake would definitely react on that and make the situation that more complicated. Maybe Anastasia's explanation would spark some sort of idea in the mind of the werewolf. He nodded a little, looking at Seth as she spoke. However her suggesting that he broke her neck made Jake widen his eyes as he looked at her. It sounded like madness to him, breaking her neck in a hospital of all places. "Isnt there a more.... acceptable way of handling things?" He asked, but he didnt think they had much else of a choice. "My dad would kill me if he knew," he mumbled under his breath, motioning for Anastasia to get ready. He drew in a long breath, frowning to himself in the hopes that a nurse wouldnt suddenly barge in. He placed his hands on her head, closing his eyes. It wasnt easy for him, just breaking someone's neck even if it wouldnt kill them. "Alright, here we go. I'm sorry," he said before he in a swift motion did what he had to do. He made sure to place her on the chair to make her seem like she was just sleeping.

In the void, Seth was just sitting. He looked around, wondering how long it had to be like this. The wait was annoying, he felt anxious. Closing his eyes he sat with his own thoughts. Was he cursed to be in a dream forever? He turned his head as everything seemed to slowly change in the distance, colour and light sprang from the horizon and formed a new world. Before he knew it, he stood in a great hall of what seemed to be oldern times. He looked down to see himself finely dressed, his hair pulled to a ponytail to control the amount of curls. He looked around for a bit before he saw her. "Anastasia?" he asked, rather confused as he knew he knew her but couldnt recall from how or where.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 11, 2020 10:54 am

She knew it sounded crazy. If not completely insane. Risking her insanity just in hopes of waking someone up she barely knew. Anastasia couldn’t describe the connection she felt towards him, but she knew doing nothing wasn’t an option. Jake didn’t seem to pleased about it and she breathed out. “I’m going to be fine. I trust you,” she spoke with a lower warm voice maybe just in hope of making him relax a little. He placed his hands on her head and she closed her eyes and then snap.

Anastasia opened her dark brown eyes and looked around in the white hall. Then she looked down at herself, dressed in a green old fashioned dress and her hair circled softly down her back. “I swear this place gives me the most insane outfits” she mumbled to herself. “If Jake could see me now,” she chuckled lightly before she began to walk. Anastasia looked around tried to find Seth, but her eyes simply couldn’t find him. Suddenly she heard her name being called and turned around. A wide smile blossomed up upon her lips, “Seth.”

She took a few slow steps closer to him,  and placed her hand on this cheek with a gentle touch. “I told you I would find you,” Anastasia said as she tilted her head a little to the side. Then she let go of his cheek. Anastasia could see some confusion in his eyes but she was hoping to bring him out of this dream world. In his luck her healing in the physical world wasn’t the best, so it would take her neck a little longer to heal. If it was a good idea health wise, that was a question to be answered later. She didn’t care at this moment, all she could think about was helping Seth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 4:30 am

As he saw her, it had been a 50/50 chance of whether he would have remembered her or not. It seems that the odds had been in her favor when he had remembered the other dream, or rather been allowed to remember meeting her. There was so much he wanted to tell her but instead of saying anything, it seemed like he changed in a flick of a switch. He looked at her dress, bowing in a rather gentleman-ish manner he was cursed to behave like the time he was caught in. “You look stunningly beautiful,” he complimented her, reaching out to take her hand before kissing the back of it. He felt quite out of control of his actions and the dream seemed to have full control. He pæaced her hand in his arm before walking down the long hall, passing windows to a great garden outside, adorned with statues and beautiful flowers everywhere. Like something out of a fairytale, which it was as that was the only visual memory Seth had of a place like this. “There will be a ball tonight. Should I expect to see you there, Ms?” He asked, looking at her with a bright smile. The dream would revolve around the ball but for now it was laying down the groundwork for the story. Seth stopped at a door to the outside, opening it to let in the sound of chirping birds, but there was no wind or sound of nature. In fact, listening in closer, ignoring the birds, there was no other sign of life in this fictional reality. He had been so long without hearing the whistling wind in trees or genereally wind for his dreams to echo it. Looking at the garden he smiled. “It is almost as beautiful as you,” he said as he turned his eyes to look at her.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Anastasia lifted a little on her left brow as he complimented her. She wasn't really used to dreaming, or being awake in a dream, meeting Seth already had shaken up in her usual dark thoughts and left her with an escape. A sort of adventure she never had imagined, but as for now she still couldn't tell if it was good or bad. "Thank you," she let him kiss her hand it was still quite normal for some royals to be greeted at larger events like that in the future. Anastasia walked with him and still had to remind herself that it was just a dream. But how could a dream feel so real? The garden looked amazing, and reminded her of the garden she had had back home at her own mansion. Simpler times when it was back in 2036 before Reginald had made his choice to leave with Theodore. Much simpler times. Seth asked her if she was going to the ball, at first she had no memory about there being a ball - but then it imprinted itself in her brain. "You just might find me there," she replied with a soft voice as she warmly smiled at him. It was a weird setting in some ways, she remained herself and her supernatural senses was alert. She knew she couldn't stop her mission, if she forgot what she was supposed to do - then Jake would have snapped her neck for nothing. Anastasia looked at the garden, with so many beautiful colored flowers and sun light always making it look breathtaking.  A wider smile blossomed upon her lips as he once again complimented her beauty. "You are making me blush with your kind words," she looked over at him and locked her eyes with his. "Can I ask you something?" she asked carefully biting her lower lip for a second, "it might sound a bit insane," she was quick to add as a little warning. "Do you ever feel like, there is more to be seen? That there is more than just staying here.. a whole world waiting to be explored? Or am I crazy to think that?"
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 22, 2020 6:03 pm

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream - Page 2 Empty

Once in a dream
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]