Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To catch a dream

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

To catch a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: To catch a dream   To catch a dream EmptyOns Jul 20, 2022 11:48 pm

Dedicated to @Zachary
Date 15th Jun. 2022
Time Noon
Weather Warm, sunny and very little wind
Surroundings Michael's bunker
Attire Casual, shorts, sneakers and a loose t-shirt

Days had turned into weeks, weeks into months, and before she knew it, she had been in Athena for over a year. It was almost unbelievable to think that she had come so far, from the vengeful and angry kid she had been, to grow into the beautiful woman she was today. So much had happened, but one of the things that kept resurfacing had been the way she had met Zachary. How she had wanted to take him away and hurt Michael in the process, make him feel the sense of loss that he and her mother had made her feel when they had dropped her off by Azrael.
Azrael. Now that was an interesting topic for the hybrid, how he had managed to undo the mate mark, but as the days after had come and gone, she had just felt emptier than the last one, almost begging and hoping that a new name would appear. Especially when it seemed like Azrael wasn’t or didn’t have the time to come visit her after.
So, maybe all of those things together had made her lie awake at night, raising her hand toward the ceiling and seeing how the glow from the moon had illuminated it. She had even taken midnight swims in the hopes of getting her mind to relax and think of anything else. But just like now, as she was wandering the woods toward her destination, she was trying to avoid that one question burning in the back of her head; why had he left? She knew that at first, it had been a kidnapping, even if she had made him come with her without any use of force. She had never kept him locked up, and he could come and go as he had pleased. She had even gotten them a nice place to stay—even if she admittedly had used her powers to make the owners go on a long holiday. So, the question was why had he left? And why hadn’t he come back?

With a soft scoff, feeling how her lungs were heaving and begging for more air in this hot summer day, she pushed off the tree she had momentarily put her weight on and walked toward the entrance of the bunker. Stealing her nerves with a big breath she lifted her hand and knocked on the door; it would be better to be invited in, than to just walk in and make oneself at home—right?
It wasn’t until she saw the handle move, before she realised that he wouldn’t be able to recognise her by how she looked, not that her aura had changed which would be a dead giveaway for him—even if it was less chaotic than last they had seen each other. Maybe even, a little emptier with the loss of her mate.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

To catch a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To catch a dream   To catch a dream EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 10:09 pm

It had been strange coming back to the bunker after a year of living in Aston. Studying at the university and learning about Earth. Of feeling somewhat like he had a normal life, and not that he was destined to live amongst dark creatures because of what had happened to him. That even monsters had the choice of who they wanted to be. So, he had used his powers to do good things: healed people, improved their morality, and ignited hope when there seemed to be none. It wasn’t going to take away what he’d done, but it was helping him move on from it. And that he needed more than anything.

He’d visited the bunker rather often, in hopes of catching his father whenever he came home. Wanting to tell him about everything he’d experienced; his new friendships, what he’d learned in his classes, and of events he’d participated in. But he’d most often just wandered the underground halls alone, looking over the changes to the library and living area for any indication of what he was working on or where he might have gone. That summer he’d been quick to notice a strange stack of letters. As if the angels that usually messaged him in Heaven or through prayer somehow hadn’t been able to reach him. The angels had already contacted him about his absence at that point. And he didn’t know a whole lot about the circumstances. He was used to his father getting into trouble. It wasn’t something that he liked to dwell on because he had confidence in him overcoming it and eventually returning home. Yet it was unlike the angels to be this concerned about his whereabouts, so he knew that this time had to be particularly bad.

When someone knocked on the door, he assumed it was an angel who had come to talk to him. Because it was primarily angels and close family who knew about the bunker’s location. It was both warded and hidden well on a mountainside, up a narrow offroad path, shadowed by trees and various plants. Not meant to be found by just anyone. He placed the book he was reading on the side table before he got out of bed, wearing formal black slacks and a white t-shirt. He pulled on some matching black loafers before he went to unlock the door and opened it. And for a moment he just stared at the woman on the other side of it, angling his head slightly as he didn’t recognize her at first. Not apart from her familiar aura, and the mix of emotions that emerged at the possibility of being in her presence again. It wasn’t something he’d ever thought would happen. “Sariel?” he asked in disbelief as his blue eyes studied her face, of how much she’d changed since the night he’d left her. “What are you doing here?” A year had passed since then, so part of him didn’t think she was here to catch up or seek him out because of what had happened in the past. Rather it seemed likely that something else was going on for her to show up like this.

Sidst rettet af Zachary Fre Jul 22, 2022 1:54 am, rettet 1 gang
Sariel

Sariel

To catch a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To catch a dream   To catch a dream EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 10:33 pm

For a moment, it was like everything around them quieted down. She had been able to hear the cascades on her way up the small off-road path to the bunker. Even the wind seemed to stand still, even if it had gently glided over her body while travelling through the mountain path. It was easy to explain why; because a year had gone and passed. So much had happened, but it was still like it had just been yesterday she had left him in their house while she had gone out to get some supplies, that night when vampires had attacked her, and she had sought shelter in Ash’s house, later to find out that he too had a relation to her mother. Now she was good friends with his children, and it was like she had become an entirely new person. That so much and yet so little could happen in a year was almost extraordinary.

Hi” she hated how much her voice quaked as she finally spoke; she tried to clear her throat and let her eyes seek shelter somewhere else than on him, using the time to gather her thoughts even though she had used the entire walk here to go over in her head what she should say to him—what are you doing here. A shaky and deep breath left her as she let her eyes find his again, those calming blue she had loved so much. She tried to give him a small smile, even though it faltered rather quickly as she could see it in his eyes, see that he knew what she had done—what she had wanted to do, even if her plans had changed after she had gotten to know him, she still hadn’t been completely honest with him.
I–“ she cleared her throat, and her face fell, and her eyes had now their attention on her fingers gently plucking dead skin off around her nails. Another deep breath and exhale, she could do this, rip off the band-aid, and things would be fine.  
I came to apologise and tell you that whatever you heard, I might have started out wanting to do you harm, but—but then I met you, so I understand why you’re upset with me; I would be too; I just, I wanted you to hear it from me” she chuckled even if it didn’t really come through as genuine. “Maybe I also wanted to ask, why you left?” she whispered, curing herself for feeling the sting in her nose and how her eyes felt somewhat watery as the words left her tongue. She hated not being in control of her feelings, more so not being in control of how she acted around people. She hadn’t shed a tear after she had realised that Jamie was going to leave her when she had seen the visions of her being alone once again. Even if Azrael had said he loved her, it was a relationship where she would always be alone—thus was the burden of loving someone that could never truly be yours. No matter how much they wished to be.
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

To catch a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To catch a dream   To catch a dream EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 1:53 am

He didn’t move from his position in the doorway, not particularly keen on inviting her in due to her past agenda against him and his father. Besides, he couldn’t count the number of times he’d been told to not believe everything he heard and to stay on his guard because of the evil that existed on Earth and the many risks that came with being in his family. But when her voice quaked, and she barely could look him in the eyes, it became that much more impossible for him to see the wicked hybrid he was made to believe that she was. She was nervous. Had probably contemplated if it was even worth coming here to see him, afraid of what he might say or think. He saw that before she’d even started to explain why she was here.

He nodded slowly when she apologized before his eyes drifted to look behind her, making sure that no one had followed her. But when she asked why he’d left, he looked back into her eyes. Not sure why he was surprised that she didn’t know, if not for the fact that he’d never left her if it hadn’t been for the foreign interference. But of course, it only made sense that she thought he’d left. And he supposed it didn’t matter if he had wanted to stay because he hadn’t made any attempts to go back to see her. Things had turned much more complicated after that. “I had no choice.” He inhaled slowly, knowing how she’d been stuck in positions where her choice was taken away from her as well. “I was taken and told that I was to never see you again.” He exhaled, shakingly. He’d been through so many conflicting emotions because of that incident. Hating every bit of it. The truth of who she was. And the lack of freedom that had followed from his repeated mistakes of trusting strangers. All because he needed to escape for a while. “And yeah, I was upset with you. Hurt more than anything. Because I thought I’d finally found someone who could relate to me, who I could belong to on a level I’d never imagined was possible after my fall. It never even occurred to me that you wished to do me harm, I wanted to believe it so bad.” He felt a pit in his stomach being reminded of the betrayal he’d felt. Not helping but to relive the emotions, looking directly at the woman who’d caused them in the first place. “And now you’re telling me you changed your mind?” For all these months he’d been convinced that she was evil. It was a lot to take in, for her to come here and try to change those views.
Sariel

Sariel

To catch a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To catch a dream   To catch a dream EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 2:47 pm

Finally, even if it was rather slowly that I happened, she lifted her gaze and let her eyes connect with his. She could feel how it grabbed her stomach and made it turn violently. Because of the guilt was almost so foreign to her, even if she had started to experience more human feelings after meeting her mate and getting a friend. But after the removal of the bond and the name on her collarbone, it was like everything was shifted, and she had no idea what to do with herself anymore. Almost as if she was slowly fading. Falling. Into the darkness that she had been in when meeting Zachary. Maybe that was why she was here because he had made her realise things; he had made her human before he even knew that she had been evil. She wasn’t trying to run from what she was, and she also knew that she lacked skills that any other would find as natural as breathing, like caring. Even if she was now somewhat a mother figure or maybe even a big sister role for Jasmine, it still wasn’t enough for her to make her feel. Not in the way the fallen angel had been able to, back down at the stream where she had made floating fish out of water.

I did, I do,” she said, pressing her brows together and letting her eyes stay connected with his “maybe I wasn’t honest, but if I had honestly wanted to hurt you; I wouldn’t have made such an effort of getting to know you, so yes, I changed my mind, I changed it the moment I met you, the moment we stood down in the stream and I showed you my powers—the moment I gave you a choice because it had never been about you tagging along; I wanted to hurt you, I wanted to take you away against your will, and I was going to do so much more than just that” she clenched her jaw, not liking how open she was about her plans. But it was still the truth. “I didn’t come here to beg forgiveness” she wasn’t? Well, that surprised even her; maybe she should just slip away this time and become what she had always been destined to become. The villain in everyone's story. She knew that it wouldn’t be long before she would have to face her father, a future she had tried to avoid, especially now that she knew who he was, or more, what he was.
I just” she let out a sigh “I’m sorry for what happened, and well, I’m sorry that I didn’t get to show you or everyone else that they were wrong about me” she gave him a small smile “I’m afraid it’s too late for me now” she licked her lips, maybe it was a threat, but at least she was honest.
Sponsoreret inhold

To catch a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To catch a dream   To catch a dream Empty

To catch a dream
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]
» Once in a dream