Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Once in a dream

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 6:55 pm

@Anastasia <3

“Hello?” He asked, moving his head around in confusion. This had happened before, a shift in whatever world he was caught in this time. There were gaps in between where he could be aware that he wasnt awake, that he was in fact anything but awake. One of those gaps where now, everything around him had gone from scenery to nothingness except for someone in the distance. He felt like he was walking on a bridge that was there but couldnt be seen, felt but couldnt be placed. Dreamworlds were weird, he knew that and he knew that as soon as he had gotten to the end of this bridge, the dream would start and he would believe it to be real.

“What’s your name?” He called as loud as he could, walking closer to the person. But it didnt seem like she could hear or see him, at least yet. Was she in her own dreamworld? What was she dreaming? Coloured appeared around her but nothing in a shape he could recognize or use to conclude what dream she was in. “Helloooooo!!” He yelled but could she hear him? He started running, as fast as he could, but he was slow. Every colour moved and like a painting, it started to shape until he submerged in the colour and became a part of her dream.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 8:03 pm

She barely slept these days. There was no need for a vampire, and everything to avoid dealing with her emotions. Anastasia however had been forced to a good nights sleep of her best friend Tiana. Dreams were strange and not to be trusted. Her dreams were much more nightmare like. Hunted by her demons and trying to hide from them in the shadows.
She was running. Just running in the dark night and it wasn’t till she seemed to hear something that she stopped. She couldn’t quite explain what it was, but she just had a feeling. Anastasia looked around and frowned. The yellow like lights from the streets seemed to light something up in distance. Quickly she looked back before walking closer to the unknown.
A sound from her left made her loose focus and she walked closer to some trees. She tried to stay hidden. Another sound almost like a distant whisper, as if someone from afar was trying to reach out. “Hello.. anyone there?” She asked. Of course it was stupid to ask, but she did so anyways.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 9:09 pm

As the scenery unfolded to a dream, Seth felt the sudden grip of panic, the terrified feeling of being hunted. He looked around, his head darting from side to side in fear that something was after him but he couldnt be sure. A voice directed his focus, a female voice and he ran towards it, though in dreams you couldnt run, not the way you wanted to. Reaching her, he felt so out of breath but he was confused as ever. “Who’s chasing us?” He asked in a breathless voice, hunching down to grab his knees to try and regain his oxygen. Looking up at the female, he wasnt sure he had ever seen her before, his confusion written all over his face. “Uhhhh,” he voiced in surprise, pushing himself up to stand straight. A fleeting rush of panic made him gasp before he grabbed her hand to start running. “No time to talk,” he barely managed to utter.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Anastasia frowned when she realized someone was running closer, however, she just knew - that he wasn't the one chasing her. Not that she knew who was after her, but she couldn't describe it - she just knew it wasn't him. Anastasia looked just as confused at him as he looked at her. She had never seen him before. It wasn't common for her to see strangers in her dreams. "I don't know," she admitted and folded her lips before looking around with flaky eyes. He seemed out of breathe, like he had been running for hours without a break. "Are you-" but before she finished the sentence he had grabbed her hand and began to run. Anastasia followed him, looking back once in a while. There was something or someone in the shadows following them. She felt the eyes in her back - feeling like you were being watched was never something that she forgot what felt like. The village area turned into forest scenery as they ran. The dark trees surrounded them, making it harder to spot the hunter in the darkness. Anastasia had no idea who this person who helped her was, or if he was going to turn on her in any second. Despite the fear of the unknown, she put her trust in his hand. "Do you even know where we are going?" She asked a little more panicked.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 10:04 pm

It had been silly to assume that she would know who it was chasing them, but he still needed to ask. He wasnt sure what was causing this panic, this weird racy heart he felt so strongly in his chest, his skin damp from the fright that had caused his system to produce cold sweat that he felt like he could feel and yet his skin was dry. They had to get away, that was what his body told him and that was why he ran with his hand in hers. The village disappeared and as wood terrain overtook, the fright subsided slowly as darkness seemed to be a comfort. But it still felt like no matter where they would run, the shadows knew. “No idea,” he admitted, looking back at er shortly before looling forward again. It was like his mind knew where to go but not all the time. He stopped at a splitting crossroad, gasping for air. He felt like he couldnt run further but he could press himself endlessly if he had to. “Right or left?” He asked, frowning a little as he looked at her. Hand in hand, he felt comfort from her presence, but it didnt soothe the inner panic. But was it really him or was it her?
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 10:25 pm

It didn't surprise her, that he had no idea where they were going. Nothing seemed to make sense other than his presence for some weird reason. As he stopped she did as well, looking around. Maybe she just hoped that she could find a path in the dark, the right path. Anastasia kept looking around, feeling the panic in her chest. Odd. It was the first time in a while she hadn't felt the burn from when the demon ripped her dragon heart out of her chest. Anastasia frowned a bit, and moved her eyes over at the stranger as he asked what direction they should go. "Uhm," she folded her lips once more, biting the lower lip for a few seconds with her front teeth. Anastasia barely noticed her hand still was in his, maybe because it kept her mind sane or maybe she just felt a comfort. There was something in her that right in this moment, knew that she wasn't alone in this. The loneliness seemed fade away, then again - she would be stupid to think it would be forever lasting. "Left," she said, remembering that he had asked her. She looked back. Hearing the wind howling in the trees, she was trying to figure out if they still were being followed. "There is a cabin, its owned by my family. If we get there it should be safe," she told in a low voice. How could she have forgotten the safe house? "Come on," she gave his hand a little squeeze before starting moving in the direction. They could wait a little while before running again, but she knew they had to move fast. It was only a few meters to the house, before she stopped. "Inside the cabin, there is a red button right. If you see it before me, hit it. It will lock all windows and doors," she whispered and looked around. Anastasia felt paranoid, but she was right to. "Lets get inside be-" footsteps appeared behind them, heavy steps. "We got to hurry," she dragged him inside, before letting go of his hand. "Go push the button.. I will hold the door," Anastasia held the door as she someone started hitting on it from the other side. Whatever or whoever it was they were strong. "Hurry!"
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 10:45 pm

He could have chosen which way but for him both of them seemed to be blackened for him, like he couldnt know if they would even lead anywhere. But it seemed better to let her choose, so there he stood with waiting eyes while she seemed to be thinking it through. He would have told her to hurry but he couldnt press the words through his teeth. So instead he just looked at her, trying to figure out who she was, how they had ended up here. Nothing popped up in his mind and the harder he thought, the more he seemed to hear a faint eletronic beep in the distance, sounding at the pace of a heart. Before he could focus on the sound, she chose and left they went. “Sounds good. Real good,” he said before he followed her without question.
He didnt know if it was safe to halter in speed but as the cabin got in their sights he wanted to feel relief. But outside the shadows lurked and chased them, it wasnt safe. She stopped and he looked at her with confusion, yet her whisper was as clear as had she been whispering in his ear. He made a simple nod, looking at the house before he moved his eyes around. He would have thought they had made a distance but soon the footsteps were heard. She dragged him inside and he had to secure his footing before he started to look for the button. “Fuck fuck fuck.” He mumbled to himself, scratching the back of his head as he moved around. He had seen this in movies he thought, feeling under the tables for a panic button. “Where is it?!” He exclaimed a little panicked but with her help he found it and pressed it as hard as he could. He fell back against the wall, gasping for air as he knocked the back of his head against the wall, “Jesus..... what’s happening?” He asked, closing his eyes as he made a few heavy deep breaths. “And who are you?” He asked, opening his eyes to look at her. He couldnt recall someone who looked like her in his life ever.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 11:00 pm

"It's right underneath the table in the living room," she yelled out loud. It was hammering against the door, and it wouldn't be possible for her to hold it forever. The sound of the metal following down to block the entries, made her take a step back. Anastasia closed her eyes before just letting herself fall to her knees. It felt like she was finally able to just breathe again, breath real air - it didn't make sense, but she felt it in her bones. Anastasia closed her eyes for a little while, till he seemed to let his panic out. She moved her big doe eyes over at him banging his head back against the wall. Anastasia didn't know what had happened. She felt like she had just been planted in the middle of the day, and here she was - fighting for her life. Just another day in her life. However, there was one question she did know the answer to. "I'm Anastasia," she replied and breathed out once again before looking up the ceiling. Anastasia ran her hands through her hair. She tried to shake the paranoia out of her head, tried to find a meaning with all of this. Why did nothing seem real, and then at the same time seem so real? Then she realized she had no idea who he was.
"But, who are you?" She opened her eyes once again and turned her head back to his. Anastasia got up on her feet and walked closer to him.  She tilted her head a little to the side, before she sat down a few steps away from him.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Hearing the metal hit the ground took the top of his panic but it lingered in his system like a overdose of adrenaline. He couldnt know if he could trust her because he knew nothing of this place. It didnt wake memories of security. She didnt answer but he didnt blame her, he probably wouldnt have been sure what to say either had the tables been turned. He nodded at her introduction, just looking at her while he was trying to calm down. The beeping sound made him frown as he heard it again, he would have thought it would match his heart that seemed to be racing but it was a calm regular rhytmn. He was dragged back again when she turned his question back at him, folding his hands to feel a little more at ease. When that didnt seem to work, he jerked his body a little around till he sat more comfortable against the wall. He fiddled with his fingers, looking down at the floor with a frown, “Seth Scully... I.... ummm... yeah, just call me Seth,” he said, seemingly a little unsure but he was more confused. “Are we really safe here?” He asked, moving his eyes up to meet hers again. He couldnt help his worry, for him this place seemed like it could be blown away by the wind and have the shadows barge in anytime they wanted.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptyLør Dec 14, 2019 11:32 pm

She knew what it was like to be scared and just waiting for the worst to happen. It was basic that circle she left in - so right now, all she wanted was to calm him down. But she had no idea how to. Anastasia licked her lips a little and breathed out. "I think so," she knew it wasn't very comforting. She just knew, that she wouldn't want to make any promises that she couldn't keep. "My uncle had this made for safety reasons. It should be safe," her uncle Kyle had a thing for keeping everyone safe. She just hoped this place would be enough. "Where are you from Seth?" She then asked and narrowed her eyes a little bit. "I don't recall having seen you around here before?" It was more clear to her now, by every minute that passed. That this was a dream, but she couldn't wake up. It was like she was stuck in it. If only she could come in contact with Tiana or Theodore, she could get them to wake her up. It it could take longer than she wanted before they would show up. Maybe it was because of her time stuck in one of the devils mind prisons, that she knew some things simply didn't make sense. The safe house wasn't build in this time, so she wouldn't be able to be here if it was real. Or maybe it was? Anastasia was conflicted by what was real and what was a dream.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 12:06 am

She thought so. Not all that comforting but give or take, it was good enough for him to take. He nodded a few times, looking around to scan his surroundings, ground himself a little. To him this was reality, as real as it could get - Or so he thought. Her uncle had built it, he said it a few times in his head before he finally seemed to calm down, bit by bit as he told himself it was safe here. Her question set his mind in motion and he ran a hand through his hair as he seemed unsure of what to answer, “I was born in Gaia, I’m a student at... Athena,” he said, furrowing his brows in a thoughtful expression, grinding his teeth a little impatiently while his eyes did another scan. He felt oddly cold in here, shivering a little all of a sudden, “Isnt it cold here?” He asked as his teeth started to clatter. It was odd because he felt the warmth but it was so cold. “I’m at my 1st year of the academy. I’m supposed to be worried about next week’s assignment, not some shadows in the dark,” he mumbled to himself before he looked up at Anastasia, exhaling in a tremble from the cold he felt inside, “When did they chase you? Do you remember what you did before?” He asked, fishing for a meaning.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 12:18 am

She couldn't feel the cold. As a vampire, she never payed much attention to if it was warm or cold outside. So she gently just made a little lift in her shoulders. His mumble about what he should be doing, made her realize how long ago it was since she had a 'normal' life. A life before her brother and his friends traveled back here, before she had had to follow them. All the darkness that had followed along, like one big domino effect. Anastasia moved her hand up to her collarbones and scratched the skin a little bit in a nervous reaction to his words. Or maybe just the thoughts that followed. She felt her jaw tense a little before folding her lips again, thinking about how she should reply.
"I don't remember much. More like... all I know is I'm stuck right now. I feel, I don't know.. trapped," she confessed and folded her hands together in front of her. "I just started running down the streets, and I know if I stop - its gonna feel like a never ending nightmare," she added almost breathless. She feared it could be just about everyone at this point. If it wasn't people from her time torturing her, it could be Kol hunting her again. Or maybe someone knew. You never really was safe. Safety was overrated. "I'm not even sure this is real.. and if it is real.. then we are screwed.." she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes in five seconds. "It doesn't make sense.. nothing makes fucking sense."
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 12:33 am

So here they both were left to their own devices and going completely nuts. As she seemed to get annoyed by the uncertainity, he felt that annoyance like it was forced inside him and through his veins. He lifted his hand in disbelief, tensing and stretching his fingers in confusion yet he felt so annoyed. “Well Anastasia, on the bright side, it seems that neither of us is going to be alone in this madness,” he said. He turned his head in surprise as he heard faint voices. Claire did you leave him without a blanket again? Feel him, he is cold! Do you want him to get sick? a mumble in the distance faintly moved around like it was echoing around itself. He felt the cold slowly subside, his teeth clatter stopping. “I.. dont know what I was doing before I found you,” he admitted, not knowing if she wondered or not. “It felt like... I had been sleepwalking for days... or years. Until I woke up here with no memory of how and why,” he said, frowning to himself. “Could... no... I dont know,” he mumbled, rubbing his palm against his forehead. “We’re safe... for now,” he reminded them both. “That’s the comfort we get for now,” he said, nodding to himself even if they only had a few moments left.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 12:51 am

A light chuckle left her, as he optimistically told her to look at the bright side. He was of course right about that. They weren't alone. They had each other. It only took few seconds before he looked to the side, as if he had heard something. Anastasia frowned in confusion as she didn't hear the same voices. It added to her theory, that she was stuck somewhere in between a being asleep and awake, as he said he didn't know what had happened before he found her. "If I just could contact one of my friend.. she is a master in stuff like this," she mumbled to herself. "I don't know where we are.. but we are going to find a way out," she promised with a small smile on her lips. Anastasia nodded in agreement. It was more safe than she had felt in a while. It was easy for her to jump on the boat that everything was wrong and expecting the worse.
"Then lets make the best out of it," she suggested with a little smirk. "We might as well check what this place got. Food.. weapons, you know. Just in case," she added and got up. Anastasia didn't like the thought of killing, but she disliked the thought of dying more. "What classes do you have? At the academy?" She asked to keep his state of mind from expecting the worse out of this situation.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 1:27 am

He heard her mumble and it confused him a little to hear her speak of a friend. Not that he didnt think she had friends, on the contrary, he thought she might have a lot of friends actually. He wasnt blind to how pretty she was and somehow undeniably likable from the get go. But was all that a ruse to lure him in and make him trust her? He wasnt doubting her as to his reality, she seemed to be as clueless as him. “A way out? Of this cabin?” He asked with a slight raise of his eyebrow. He couldnt believe her words. Scoffing he shook his head, “We just agreed that it was safe here,” he argued with a confused expression but he shook his head, thinking she must have been meaning to say a way away from these monsters outside.
A smile crept up on his lips at her suggestion, a gentle smile that complimented the squared frame that made his face, removed some of the harshness from his sharp features and made him look less... Cold. He had that problem when he wasnt smiling, people always told him. He pushed himself to his feet after her and brushed some dust off his pants, “Weapons... Jesus,” he said a little surprised before he made a nod. He couldnt deny that fighting could be a necessary mean to survive, he was just hoping it wouldnt be. He started looking around, stopping as she asked her question. “Oh... um. I picked some basic stuff you know. History, P.E. Art and math. Nothing really fancy like science history or advanced biology.” He said with a shrug. He hadnt ever thought he would become anything, but he also wasnt aware that he had been in a coma for nearly five years. He still firmly believed he was freshly turned 18 and stuck in the middle of preperations for his history exam. “Do you study?” He asked, thought he might recognize her if he knew a little more about her.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 10:22 am

She was way to used to check for monsters under her bed at this point. His shocking expression made her realise what a fucked up situation that she actually was living in. She shouldn’t even have to think about having to search for weapons. But she had to. Anastasia smiles mostly to herself as he replied to her question. It was just plain nice hearing about something more simple. The question came back to her in the matter of seconds. “I did yeah, but not at the academy.  Because of family drama, I had to stop,” it was the easiest way to tell. But family drama was far from what had happened. Her, Lucia and Valeria had been forced to live through their parent’s deaths along with their friends parents and to find a way to fix it. Now it was fixed, but so much stopped her from just going back. Fear was one thing. “I wanted to become a doctor. Which is weird in my family.” She understood that it could sound weird, being a doctor or a lawyer was like good jobs and everything. “They are more into the influence and design.. so yeah. I guess I still have time to figure out what I want to be.” She looked back at him with a half smirk. Anastasia turned around and started looking at different things in the cabin, she hadn’t been here before so it was hard knowing what to find, and then again, the stuff she did want to find wasn’t there. Anastasia went to the kitchen and opened a few drawers, finding some freaky stuff. “That the hell am I supposed to do with a squeeze toy that looks like a bloody pineapple?” She mumbled irritated before just throwing it on the floor. “I think the stuff we need is in the basement.. or we can just stay up here and hope that whatever is hunting us. Will go away soon.”
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Family drama? He thought to himself with a confused expression. It had to be something quite serious to make a young girl drop her studies, but as much as his curiousity peaked, he also didnt want to intrude for an elaboration. “Why would a doctor be a weird thing?” He asked, wondering again with this talk about her family, but she seemed quick to answer. He wondered if she had had to explain it a lot of tiles to others. Seth was perceptive like that, it was a trait he had gotten from being an 18 year old big brother to a 16 year old sister. You just had to notice things. “I mean a doctor sounds great in the sense of saving people, while design and influence... well, it sounds selfish,” he said with a shrug as he looked from cupboard to cupboard. He turned to her and sent her a friendly smile before he resumed his search.
He didnt mind the silence as they were searching, but what he did mind was the fact that nothing seemed to make sense. All the cupboard were filled with things he didnt even understand and before he could let her know, she threw something on the floor that made a squeak. Closing a drawer, he moved out to her, stepping on the squeaky toy only to surprise himself and almost climb a table in fright. “Oh my god, that scared me shitless,” he admitted in a breathy tone before he looked down at the toy to then just snicker a little at the absurdity of their situation, before he placed a hand at his heart to calm himself down, “Basement sounds like a baaaad idea, if I have to be real with you,” he said before he looked at her, sitting with one foot on the table he had tried to climb. “But waiting sounds even worse,” he argued with himself before he made a small nod, “Do you think your uncle by any chance decided to make his basements less frightening?” He asked as he moved down from the table, pushing the squeaky toy away with his foot.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Maybe she had listened to much to Felicity talk about her business. It wasn’t like her own father did much, but Abigal always supported her. The Mikaelsons had always been close, and her generation wasn’t an exception. “ I guess you are right” she admitted. It wasn’t really a job for a princess to become a doctor, but she didn’t like throwing her royal status around. Anastasia frowned a bit more as he got scared by the sound of the toy. “Don’t worry the pineapple won’t kill ya” she said in a more teasing voice. The basement idea was a terrible idea, she agreed to that, but right now it was like she wasn’t even in control of herself. Maybe it was the dream thing, she wasn’t awake. She moved her eyes back at him, took a chance to finally look at this features. “Don’t count on it” she giggled a little to herself. Mostly because she knew her family quite well. Anastasia watched Seth carefully and chuckled a little to herself. Then she moved away before having to make so much eye contact, for some reason she wanted to know more about him. Now just wasn’t the time. Or maybe it was the perfect time. Anastasia walked over to a wall painting in the living room and took it down, there was a little key in the left corner of frame.  “Catch” she said before throwing him the keys. Anastasia ran a hand through her brown curls, and then walked pass him again. “The door should be.. ” she walked over to a wall,” right here.”
Magic covered the basement door and for good reason. She put a hand on the wall letting her ability absorb the magic. A door appeared.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Her words about the pineapple didnt stop his chuckle, it prolonged it a little before he took in a few deep breaths to calm himself. “If it gives me a proper heartattack, it might,” he argued when he didnt feel like his heart sat in his throat. He wouldnt have overreacted in this way about a squeaky toy but the dream did amplify his reactions to an extent. His hopes for a less regular basement were high. Maybe her uncle had thought it would have been fun to make a light-filled basement with rainbows and colours. But then again anything coild look scary in the dark and the more he thought of it, the more he felt close to a headache. He flinched as she threw the keys at him but managed to catch them. He followed her with his eyes as she moved around, frowning when it seemed to be a regular wall. The door appearing made him almost drop the keys. He wasnt a strong believer in magic, though he knew it existed. “Oh fuck. Alright, so your uncle is a magician, solid, great stuff” he mumbled under his breath, running a hand through his hair. He looked at the key before he carefully walked over, placing a hand on the door to make sure it was real. He unlocked the door before he opened it slowly, looking down the stairs as he had considered going first, but seeing how scary it was down there, he opened the door for her and made a gesture down, “Ladies first,” he said with a small smile, trying not to seem as cowardly as he felt.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 2:12 pm

He opened the door, magic was a thing that she has grown up with. Normal was a thing that surprised her these days. The door opened and she looked down into the dark. “ and by the way, my uncle isn’t a magician.. but one if his friends is” the basement looked a lot creepier than she remembered. “This isn’t how I remembered the basement” she mumbled underneath her breath as she began to walk down the stairs to the basement. It was like an endless walk, her heart would have been jumping out of her chest if it was beating. Anastasia looked back but stumbled and fell down the stairs. “Fuck” she hissed and moved her hand to her ankle, “ what is the meaning of this?” She mostly just asked herself.

She looked up and frowned. “Seth?” She asked out loud. It was like a dark cloud around her made it impossible to see him. “Seth are you down here?” Anastasia got on her feet and spun around. It was all dark, nothing to see or hear other than her own breathing. Did he just leave her? Anastasia began to walk around, there had to be a light switch somewhere. A sound finally appeared but it was the sound of thunder made her crumble. Anastasia had as a child always been terrible frightened by thunder, especially in the dark. Her brother had always been there to comfort her, but here she was alone. She reached out and felt the cold wall touching her finger tips. The untamed power reverberated and echoed around her. The thunder seemed to crack the air. Anastasia fell down to the floor and closed her eyes. She just closed them and begged for it to stop.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 2:58 pm

He didnt feel good about sending her down there but he was a bit of a coward, especially in this dream. He would have thought he could man up and save her the trouble but some weird strong power around them were stopping him from being the one to proceed. He watched her go, holding onto the door as he frowned. He wanted to go after her, at least hold her hand but he was frozen in place. Even when he heard her tumble down the steps, he had wanted to move but was unable to. “Come on you coward. Dont let the pretty girl be alone with whatever you think is down there,” he encouraged himself.
He carefully tread down the stairs, walking down a few steps before he wanted to go back up. But it was like as soon as he had taken his step, the door behind him closed and just wouldnt open up. He grabbed the handle and russtled it around but it wouldnt budge. He clenched his fist and slammed it against the door, grunting in a short burst of anger. “Only one way to go then,” he mumbled to himself, turning to the stairs. Walking down, it seemed so endless, he couldnt see the top or bottom anymore. Her calling seemed both close and distant and as soon as he heard it, his steps became quicker. He wanted to reach the bottom, even if it seemed to be impossible. It was a sudden realization when he hit the solid floor, because he found himself treading for the next step. It was so dark in here, he couldnt see anything at all. Touching the light switch, flipping it around did nothing. “Anastasia?” He called, frowning to himself. She coildnt be far. Guiding himself along the walls, he looked around for her. He heard the thunder, not close to him, but more like a guidance of sorts, or so it felt like. He pushed off the wall, closing his eyes as he blindly followed the sound, hoping he wasnt making a wrong decision. He stopped as it got louder and louder and when he saw her on the floor, he ran to her. His instinct to protect was triggered and brave courage replaced the coward. He fell to his knees by her side as he picked her up from the floor and wrapped his arms around her. “Anastasia, I’m here,” he assured her calmly, but the thunder felt too loud. His ears were ringing from the echo that seemed to dance around from wall to wall, making one simple strike of thunder, sound like a million at once. He held her close, covering her as best as he could, telling her over and over that she wasnt alone, that he was there. But could he break through to her?
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 3:28 pm

All she wanted was to wake up. Why didn't she wake up? Wasn't this just a dream, one big bad nightmare. A nightmare she wanted to be over, she wanted to shout out loud for it just to be over. Anastasia barely heard his voice as the thunder dominated in volume. It wasn't till she felt him picking her up and wrapping her inside his arms, that she felt like she could finally breathe again. The sound of thunder grew higher and higher, and flashes almost like lightning started to strike in the middle of the darkness. Anastasia wrapped herself closer to him, covered her face in his shirt and closed her eyes once again. Why was she still so scared of the thunder. There were million of other things she should fear that were above that, but maybe it was really just all that made her connect with her past self. The girl who had been left almost alone by her family and closest friends. Who had had to deal with monsters for so long, that she had forgotten that she should be scared of them. Anastasia just wanted the storm to be over. The lighting seemed to come closer to them, each strike more and more powerful. Anastasia felt like a little girl, just needing someone keeping her out of harms way - and for some reason, she felt safe. She felt a type of safety that she hadn't been able to feel for a long time. It had seemed almost impossible for her to let others take care of her, at least up to this very moment. She breathed out and turned her head a little to the side, with watery eyes she watched the lighting strike once again. She wanted to face her fears. If this was her dream, didn't that mean she could at least do something?
In the matter of seconds just as she expected the sound of thunder to hit, it didn't. It was silent. Like they were in a big void of nothing. It wasn't till she breathed out that she could hear herself exhale. It felt like her heart was in her chest, beating like even wild houses racing through the desert. The light turned on, just a normal basement - with weapons and food surplices - a normal basement. Anastasia breathed out and just kept her head close to his chest, letting her mind settle down. It could just have been a magic defense, stopping enemies from entering the basement without warning. Or maybe it was just a dream and she had no idea what to expect. "Thank you," she said in a low warm tone.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 4:08 pm

The thunder was so immense that he thought he was going to lose his hopes in reaching her but he wouldnt give up on her just yet. He kept his eyes closed and focused on keeping her safe from the lightning that flared behind his eyelids so strong that he thought they could get struck. But then all of a sudden it all stopped and the room was completely silent. He was so terrified that he felt like he could faint if another scare would come anytime soon. The lights flicked on and he exhaled deeply but he wasnt letting her out of his protective embrace just yet, not until it was completely safe. Her thanks made him smile with a scoff under his breath as he looked away for a second, “Dont mention it,” he tried to brush it off, but the grattitude he noted.
He looked around once more before he carefully let her go. “I dont wanna know what sort of magic it is that makes thunder appear in basements, but I kinda dooont wanna meet your uncle,” he joked with a soft smile before he placed his palms on the floor to lean back and relax. Was there even a point in making his heart calm down, could it really be over? He didnt feel the shadows watch them anymore but it could be a false sense of safety from the lights in the ceiling that hadnt turned on till now. They could turn off again any second and he felt like he couldnt fully trust them. How’s his vitals? They’re decent, but there has been a few spikes here and there. Any reason? No, not from what I can see. Might be his sugarlevels, regulate his intake to stabilize them the voices said again, moving his attention. He looked around before he frowned, “Sugar levels? All this sounds like hospital stuff...” He mumbled to himself.
Aaron

Aaron

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 4:37 pm

This joke made her laugh. "I get it. He might even bite," she smiled a little to herself. The werewolf reference wasn't easy to understand, given she was the only one here who knew Kyle was a werewolf. The voices broke through to her and she frowned looking around again. What was that even? Anastasia got up and nodded to Seth. "I agree," she couldn't figure out where the voices came from. "There shouldn't be anyone else down here," Anastasia added in a low voice. She was confused, or she had always been confused while being here. Nothing made sense. Anastasia tried to put together what was said, but it was hard to say what they talked about without more information. Anastasia scratched her chin a little. It was like she knew something would happen in a few seconds but she couldn't put the puzzle together.
"There is a door over here," she told and walked towards it. There wasn't supposed to be a door. She grabbed his hand before walking closer to the door. Anastasia reached out and opened the door. A bright light. The voices seemed to come from there, but it was unclear to her what they actually said. She stepped out into the hall, it was white floors and white walls. The light was bright, and people in uniforms walked around - nurses. "Jesus.. are we at a fucking hospital now?" She looked back. The door to the basement was gone. Like it never had been there at all. Anastasia squeezed Seth's hand a little and looked into his eyes.
"What ever happens in here.. please don't leave me," she didn't move her eyes from his. She had felt alone before, for so long - she didn't want to feel that again. "I think we are at a hospital.. Maybe we can find out where the voices came from," she wanted to make sense of something.
Gæst
Gæst

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream EmptySøn Dec 15, 2019 5:37 pm

There werent supposed to be voices here, she was right about it. He looked around, so confused in trying to put the pieces together but he was clueless. She mentioned a door and he looked at it, seeing how the light seemed to fixtate on it like a spotlight. This didnt seem safe, it could just be a trap. But on the bright side, he wasnt alone in it, she was here and that had to count for something. He followed a little reiuctant but it wasnt a struggle. Through the door they went and all the colours changed to a bright light till the next scenery formed. He wasnt aware of the change, it merely felt like a wuick travel from one place to another but he was still completely unsuspecting of being caught in a dream. A couple of nurses seemed to rush somewhere, pushing a bed through the hallway. “Patient’s name is Seth Scully, he was found this morning after his mom couldnt wake him up,” one nurse explained as another doctor read out vitals, “Heartbeat steady, pulse is normal, nothing is wrong,” he said a little confused. Seth pulled at Anastasia’s hand to move her away before the bed could run them over but he looked almost pale as it passed them and he saw himself. “I.... what?” He mumbled a little disoriented about it all. He felt frozen in place again as his eyes locked on a random spot on the floor, his expression horrified while the bed moved away. It was like a string was attached between him and the bed, as soon as the bed moved into a room, they suddenly stood in there too. But Seth didnt seem all that aware as he was too bewildered by the sheer shock.
Sponsoreret inhold

Once in a dream Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Once in a dream   Once in a dream Empty

Once in a dream
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]
» Once upon a dream