Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A double homecide (CW)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 8:01 am

She chuckled a bit by his comment. It was true she had cleansed his soul, but she had not brought him back to life. God had done that, and she couldn't point her finger on why. "Okay, fair point," she added and lifted her hands out to the side in defeat. She sat down on the couch and and closed her eyes for a few seconds. She opened it again and it was like someone had brought Hell upon Earth, as she heard Cassius fall to the ground behind her. She quickly got up on her feet and ran over to him. She fell down on her knees and placed her hand on the side of his head. He was in some type of pain, but it was gone before she could trace it. odd, she thought to herself. "Hey, its okay. You are okay," she spoke with a tender voice before she just wrapped her arms around him and embraced him. Erin knew different people, knew about different event and more than a normal girl should. It came with the pros and cons of being an Archangels daughter and The Guardian. "I'm here, you are going to be okay," she said with a low voice and took a deep breath in.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Cassius could not help but sending er a cheeky smile, as he then got the window open. It was a pain he had never felt before, as he finally came back to his sense his eye was bleeding. He then took a hand up to hold it as he felt the warm embrace from Erin. The smell of her hair, made him fell a lot more calm, as he heard her soft voice getting trough his skull. He then held a hand in front of his eye, he was not certain he could see anything with it it was, like from the Nordic stories he had heard in ground school with Odin giving away his eye for wisdom here, it was something else it was like he had given his sight on the eye for what seemed to be the future a lot of pictures move trough his eyes things he had never seen before people getting murder, people losing their life and it was not towards only one no, this was a bigger thing than this. He still heldt his hand in front of they left eye afraid for what would happen, if he removed it.

He leaned into her as he then looked at her, before he still was hiding his eye he was a freak now, there was not other way of putting it. "What the hell is happening." He whispered to Erin and himself.
"Make the pictures stop, "he whispered. it was like a headach for me watching all these things happen like a lightshow, that he could not pinpoint anything.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Sep 05, 2020 10:40 am

She had seen many people in pain, struggle and always been so angry that she couldn't help when she wanted. Erin wanted to be worth her duty in life and it all came down to making choices that would make her father proud. "I don't know," she replied in a low voice, as Cassius tried to figure out what was going on. She had no idea what happened to him, but they would figure it out - even if she had to pray to God to give her an answer or seek out other angels for help. "I can't," she replied to him once again, when he begged to make the pictures he saw stop. It gave her a clue to what it was. It seemed like foresight. "Tell me what you see... the pictures, what do they present?" Erin asked him softly. She didn't want to freak Cassius out more than he already was, she wondered how much of the supernatural world he actually knew and how long he had known. It didn't seem like he was raised in it like Erin was, having a father who was an Archangel she had to learn about all of this - even how to defend herself if she had trouble.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 EmptyOns Sep 09, 2020 3:46 pm

The pictures was flicking trough his head, he did not know what to do, he felt like everything there happens was just a flash. Or a lot of flashes, thats what he was seeing when she asked him softly he looked up at her with the one eye he had not problems with as he still was holding his hand over the left eye. His hand was soaked in blood, as he then looked at her he remove it slowly. The eye itself, was not destroy but his hand was still soaked in blood that came from the eye. " Flashes of other people, strangers, and what they where doing.to picture just one, because how he flashed trough people. He then took a deep breath, and was trying to focus and actually describe it.

" we are in a ally, a man is following a woman who is going home, she sees him and starts to run" He said as he took his hand away from his eye agian, each time he saw a murder, the blood seemed to pour out. "I cant i just want it to stop i dont wanne see stuff like this." He said as he try to close his eyes and take a big leap away from it. His eye then started to bleed a bit agian. as the man in his vision followed her.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 26, 2020 12:18 pm

It was just as clear as day that he had activated some sight of foresight. It ran down over her back with cold shivers, as he had we, and it made her think if they were going to end up in further trouble than earlier this day. Her father would not be happy with her when he heard about this, despite he would be happy to know she had made it out being in one piece. Blood came out from his eye and it made her freak out a tiny bit, but she kept her face natural and tried to act like it was going to be fine - one thing she had learned as a healer was to remain calm under pressure. "It's not going to stop till it's done, stuff like that never do," she wanted to tell him some sort of good news, but in reality the good new was still bad news. Powers like that tend to have their own way of thinking, and there was little to be done about it - other than the harsh one and just accept it for what it was. "Take a deep breath in, it will pass soon." Erin stayed with him, knowing he needed comfort more than a paper towel for his eye - he wasn't in any physical pain, even through his mind might be telling him other wise, she was a guardian she could feel if people were in any time of pain - even if it was just from a simple paper cut. "I'm right here okay, you can get through this."
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 10:42 pm

As Eirn tried to comfort him he took a deep breath has she did recommend and as the vision came to a head, he took a little step back breathing out as he had finally gotten trough it. He then looked at her, again trying to stay in the calm state he needed to be in. As his eyes finally opened, he looked at her. “Thanks.” He said, as he looked at her. “Is there anything I can do to repay you Eirn.” He asked as he sent her a slight but still charming smile, “it seems like I am in your debt yet again you have helped me a lot lately, you did not have to, but you did.” He added, as he looked at her with a slight smile. She was kind and in his heard it was not something she had to do, to be honest. It was a thing there was painful for him to deal with, even if she had helped him and like she said it was his quest he did not know a way in that her helping her was fair.

He looked at her as he gentle remove some of her hair from her eyes since he wanted to look into her eyes. He felt and urge to defend her even, though she had taken care of him in the last few hours with being there for him. “So how much mystical is true like only angels and demons or are demigods a thing to or other crazy things? “He asked Eirn as a smile was sent her way
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 4:47 pm

//lukker tråden fordi den er mere end et år gammel. xD//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A double homecide (CW)   A double homecide (CW) - Page 2 Empty

A double homecide (CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Double the trouble on a double date