Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Double the shadows - Mariella

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Double the shadows - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: Double the shadows - Mariella   Double the shadows - Mariella EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Aurelia had used most of her nights doing whatever Regina wanted her to. She had been kidnapped left and right a while ago, spending most time with Regina. She did have some mixed feelings about Maelle. She hadn't seen her since, and that was maybe best. She had gone back to her usual cave, hoping someone would come visit. When they didn't, she used her abilities to see what was going on. Abigal was away, Kyle had his hands full with all these children running around his house and Amery was going to be a dad. She understood why people had their own lives to live, it would have bothered her she couldn't be a part of it, if not for Regina taking her heart. She used her ability again, wanting to get in contact with Kyle this time. She needed help to get her heart back. He was the one she trusted the most. The shadow fell on the wall moving across it into several of the rooms in the hallway.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the shadows - Mariella   Double the shadows - Mariella EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Another day in the mansion. The place where everything and nothing happened. Mariella walked around by herself, trying to figure out ways to get Lion back. If she could find a looop hole. Anything would be nice. It was as she walked down the halls she felt something and turned around. Mariella narrowed her eyes. She felt it like a small tickling feeling in her fingers, and she watched the hallways carefully.
"Who is here?" She asked stupidly enough. Mariella walked to the wall and used her dark energy to search for the presence she felt and a girl was moving along the wall like a shadow. "Nice hiding spot," she said with a skeptical voice and watched her carefully. She wasn't going to risk anything.
"What are you going here? Who are you?" She asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the shadows - Mariella   Double the shadows - Mariella EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Aurelia saw the girl coming towards her. She didn’t answer when she first asked a question. She had seen a little of the girl. Her friends and family were so devoted to her. The whole group were like that. She had never felt that. She knew Kyle loved her, but she was still alone. ”Thank you,” a voice said, a part of it deep and grungy, the other part her own voice. ”Looking for my brother. Where is Kyle?” She asked, deliberately not answering who she was. Did she even know anymore? ”I don’t have time,” the voice expressed. ”Can you deliver him a message from me?” She hoped the girl would, otherwise she had to try again another day.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the shadows - Mariella   Double the shadows - Mariella EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 7:11 pm

"Kyle? Uhm.. I honestly don't know, begging Abigal to come back to Gaia I guess - or decorating rooms," she answered with narrowed eyes. Mariella was pretty good at knowing when someone held back information - but she also didn't put question to it. "You are shadow communicating.. how are you..?" she more asked herself and started wondering.
"I might, if you tell me how you do that," she tilted her head a little to the side. Mariella walked closer to the shadow, feeling the energy from it more and more. "You need a boost or anything?" She asked curious about this strange energy.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Double the shadows - Mariella   Double the shadows - Mariella Empty

Double the shadows - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Double the trouble on a double date
» Shadows of Doubt - Vanya
» #I am not okay until you are - Mariella
» #a reunion to die for - Mariella
» Casual days are necessary - Mariella

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum