Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 10:10 pm

Nickie felt how demanding the kiss were. How he almost got lost in the pleasure from it, before he found himself letting go of the kiss, as he smiled. " No not at all ". He was never going to complain about this. He loved kissing him, being near him, just his company in general. He shivered slightly, as he felt the teasingly rub over his bulge in his pants, before he looked a little flustered up towards Luca.

He didnt know how or why, but how was it even possible, that he could still be this embarassed by it?. He shouldn´t be able to feel like this, should he?. He followed Luca´s gaze very closely, before he leaned forward, to catch his lips, as he felt his own shirt being unbottoned. " What if i refused you now? " he couldn´t help but tease Luca a little, especially after feeling how.. demanding he had been in his kiss, how hes hands hungered. He was curious " Have you actually.. ever just taken someone.. ".

He looked at him with a smirk over his lips, waiting for a reaction from him, before leaning forward, as to kiss Luca again. " Oh and.. i´m not gonna be bottom, just so you know ". He smiled, as he looked at Luca with almost a challenging look, as it was the last time Luca would ever get him. It was almost like they were fighting for who would be on top, who was to be demanded and who would make the demands.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 10:17 pm

"Good," Luca then simply said with a small, incredibly smug snicker, as his lips moved down Nickie's jaw and neck, scattering kisses and littering small, soft bites everywhere. Eventually, his hand succeeded in unbuttoning the shirt entirely, so he could push it aside for his mouth to continue it's descent, now passing the collarbone as Nickie asked what would happen if he refused now. "Hmm. You'd get a very frustrated siren on your hands, that's for sure." he said, rather calmly, before his tongue met one of Nickie's nipples, playing a bit with it while he looked up at him.

He pulled back to think for a moment with the witch' next question, though. "Not directly. They've always wanted it, deep down." that it had been due to his siren singing, sometimes, was another thing - but he'd never really taken anybody by force. He had manipulated with plenty of people, making them want it even if they doubted it, yes, but never quite forced himself on someone.

He saw the challenging look in Nickie's eyes, and just chuckled, leaning in to give one of his nipples just a soft bite and gently tug. "Is that so... Well then, you're lucky I go both ways, huh?" he could always just ride him - he'd still be the bottom, yes, but he'd be in control nonetheless. And he'd show Nickie what his hips could really do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 03, 2019 11:23 pm

Nickie shivered as he felt the kisses down his neck, how the fabric from his shirt got tossed to the side, only to feel it caress ever so slow over his naked upper body, as he found himself almost trapped, but willingly underneath Luca. He felt the tongue against his nippe, making him slightly arch in his back, as he let out a low groan of pleasure, as he looked embarassed down towards Luca.

He looked at him, almost waiting as Luca told him, that they all wanted it, deep down. It was true, even if he had used his voice.. he himself had found himself wanting Luca at that time. " You used it on me, am i right? ". He had gotten a slight memory of it, not a complete, but he remembered the eyes, the song before it all started, or maybe it had just been him and being drunk all together?.. because he had singed in front of him, where it hadn´t happened before?, so maybe he.. maybe it was just him.

He didnt quite get any more time to thing about it, as he suddenly felt Luca giving his nipples a soft bite and a gentle tug to follow, as he moaned out in pleasure from it. His body really was that of a virgins. He looked embarassed away from him, from feeling everything so raw, so easily, as he heard his words. " Y-Yeah, lucky me ". He felt lucky, he was lucky.. being with Luca like this. Something inside of him was almost panicking. Was Luca getting ready to be with him?, could he even satisfy him.. what if Luca was bigger than him. He closed his eyes a little, as he pinched down at the bridge of his nose, before he let go, as he sat more up, before saying " I-i dont know if i´m ready Luca.. ". Inside he was thinking all kinds of thoughts. He wanted it so bad, but he was chicken out in the last minute.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 3:23 am

Each and every tiny little reaction from Nickie was one he noticed, and loved - it really did speak volumes of Nickie being inexperienced,how much he reacted to even the softest touch, but it wasn't something that turned Luca off - no, quite the contrary, he loved being able to be the first one to give him this. Show him just how good things could be. He never really cared about how experienced his partner was - both sides of the coin had each their times to shine. As long as his expectations were set to the right amount, it didn't matter, and since he'd already known Nickie was a virgin, well, this was exactly what he had expected, and he loved it.

And then the question came, whether he'd used his siren voice on Nickie that one time. Hmm. Well... He might as well come clean, with how overbearing this 'new' Nickie seemed to be with everything, even him eating humans, too. "I did. Just that one time. I didn't want you to go yet, so I did use my siren voice." he knew how selfish that could sound - and, well, really, it was. It was very selfish, each and every time he used it.

He saw the embarrassment on Nickie's face before he turned it away, and sighed, raising one hand to gently cup the witch's cheek. "Don't be ashamed. You're doing just wonderful. I know what you might be thinking - how can I, with so much experience, ever be satisfied with a virgin?" he said, with a small, soft smile, before leaning in to kiss Nickie. "I can be more than satisfied. I'd love to show you everything, Nickie. Love to let you get to know all the wonderful, pleasurable feelings your body can get... If you'd just let me."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 3:54 am

Nickie looked at Luca with a gentle look. He didn´t mind that he had used the siren voice, no actually, he quite liked that he had. " Are you that addicted to me? ". A little smirk started to form over his lips, as he´s tone was teasingly. He couldn´t help but fall more and more for Luca. " I like that you are so aggresive. Show´s that you actually want me, something most people could learn from ". He gave a little light hearted chuckle, as he looked at him with lustful eyes.

He felt the gentle touch against his cheek, as he looked up at Luca, before leaning in to kiss him back, as he leaned towards him. " I will let you. Always ". He meant those words, as he gave himself to Luca, for the first time like in the cap, he really gave himself, let himself feel the kiss, feel this moment, as he reached down towards Luca´s pants, as he wanted to undress him, he wanted to feel him, have him. He kissed his neck ever so gently, when he broke the kiss off, before saying out between the full lips, as he looked at the tattoo´s all over Luca´s chest. " You are the most beautiful creature i have ever seen ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 4:02 am

"You are quite addictive..." Luca simply said with a soft, but crooked smile, while he leant in to once more litter Nickie's neck with small, gentle kisses, before he chuckled softly at the witch's next words. "I don't see why I should hide it. If I like someone, I like them, and go straight for the prize. Why the fuck would I beat around the bush? That'd waste not only my time, but yours, too." he chuckled, and then bit Nickie's neck, just a tad harder than before, enough to leave soft imprints of his teeth, but by far not enough to break the delicate skin.

"Good... I'll show you a whole new world..." he then said, snickering just a little at his own joke, or rather, pun, right there. He hadn't ever seen a Disney movie all the way through, but he'd heard enough of the songs. His eyes went down to where Nickie's hands were now working at his pants, and as soon as the button was undone, he wiggled his hips a little to help him along... And soon, Nickie would be able to see that Luca usually went commando, as he had done today, too - no underwear, so the moment the pants were off, shortly after that button had been undone, well... Luca was sitting there, entirely naked. "Is that so... Well, will you let me see how beautiful you are, too?" he asked, a soft smile on his lips as his hands went to Nickie's pants, beginning to work the fly there, too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 5:51 pm

He gave a slight groan, not from pain but pleasure, as he felt the skin, once again being nippled at. " If you continue like that, it´s gonna leave a mark, you know ". He laughed, as he smiled while looking at Luca with such a playful look, as he heard him say a disney refrence. " Wait, was that just disney? ". He laughed once again, but this time, he smiled while doing so, not only with his lips but also his eyes, had such a glow to them.

As he got the pants off, he looked stunned, as he was seeing Luca for the VERY first time. He had never really gotten to this stage, so he almost didnt know what to do in such situation, as he looked at him. He blushed heavy, as he looked the other way a little, before hearing Luca´s words, that did NOT make it any easier for him to actually hold the mask. He once again was reminded of the bond that was soon to be happening.
" Luca wait.. are you sure that you want this. We will be bonded.. ". He looked up towards Luca, as he felt his finger´s, how he started to undress him.

He lifted his butt a little, so it was easier for Luca to actually get them off him. He wasn´t as big as Luca, but he was a little over average. He looked embarassed at him, with his shirt open, folded to the sides, his chest bare, and his pants down at his thighs, as he looked at Luca with a blushed look over his cheeks and nose bridge, while the spring green eyes looked flustered away from him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 6:37 pm

"And would that be such a bad thing...? I can leave lots of different marks if you wouldn't mind it..." he chuckled, and kissed the spot he'd just bitten, before he shrugged. "I guess it was. Never watched the movie, but I've heard the song... And it fits, doesn't it?" he then asked, before he had the hand at Nickie's cheek, leaning in to kiss him again, and loving the happy glow in his eyes, they almost sparkled with joy as the clear, sky blue looked into spring green...

And then, his pants were off, and he chuckled softly at Nickie's stunned expression. He, himself, was at about half-mast right now, with the bit of foreplay that had already been happening, the touches, the kisses... Yeah. And, of course, he was pretty darn smooth down there - even if it wasn't because he did a bit of manscaping, he just in general had very little body hair. Maybe that was just a siren thing? He didn't know, and he didn't care. It was just how he was.

"Don't worry... I do know what I'm signing up for. You're... Special, Nickie. I'm honored to be the one fate has chosen for you..." he calmly said, looking him in the eyes while he got the pants off of his, before he looked down there, to see what they had to work with - smiling softly when he saw it, before he looked back up at Nickie... As he leant in to begin kissing a line down Nickie's chest and stomach, slowly moving in front of him, nudging his legs apart as he got settled in between them, making his intentions very clear as his lips moved further and further south...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 8:46 pm

He had shaken his head a little, as to say no, when Luca had asked him, if it was such a bad thing. It really wasn´t. He would love to have something to remind himself of Luca, besides the obvious letter´s over his chest.
He smiled to him, as he himself was already quite hard from the teasing and playing with him, kissing, touching. He closed his eyes a little, as he felt the kisses begin down his naked chest, no hair´s to find, and then he wasn´t as smooth as Luca, but he was trimmed.

He looked embarassed for a second, before he felt the nudging to his legs, as he spread them, before he felt the lips slowly move, as he clutched his hands into the couch´s fabric, as he felt it. " Fuck ". He didn´t even know what to do about himself, as he looked down towards Luca, not wanting to look away, but also wanting to, because this was.. such an overwhelming feeling for him. He knew that as soon as he became one with Luca.. they really would become one. He couldn´t believe that they were this close.. that he thought of him as special.. that Luca actually saw him in that way.

* How can i have been so lucky? *. He wanted to take every word back, he wanted more of him, he wanted Luca.. not Chance right now. He closed his eyes, as he knew that the path with Luca would be a wildcard, a path with so much rock and mud.. no solid ground to stand on.. that so much could happen, but.. he wanted to take that path, he wanted Luca.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 8:59 pm

Luca couldn't help but chuckle slightly, hearing the curse falling from Nickie's lips, but it was obvious that it was good-natured - he was just happy that Nickie was enjoying himself, really... And that he finally got to do what he'd wanted for quite a bit, now. Take him, and make him fully his. There was just something so drawing about him - that made him feel the need to make sure the witch was his.

Soon, he was down on his knees in front of Nickie, kissing his way closer and closer to where his touch was probably needed the most. Calmly, he put one hand on Nickie's thigh, reaching up with the other one to gently take a hold of his member, lifting it up to lean in for his tongue to slowly, gently, tease at his balls a bit... Before he licked one long, wet line up his dick, and the slowly, carefully, while maintaining eye contact with Nickie, he slipped him inside of his mouth, inch by inch until he'd practically swallowed him whole, feeling the top nudging the back of his throat - and not making him gag, seeing as he'd basically lost his gag reflex ages ago.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 9:14 pm

They green eyes held such a gaze on the siren in front of him, studied everything he did, ever little touch sent him into paradise. He arched a little in his back, as he felt the grib around his thigh, before Luca gribbed his member, only to lift it up, as he felt the lick from his balls and to the tip, making him almost squirm in his grasp, as he let out a surprised sound, almost like a moan, as he bit into his own lowerlip so hard, he almost thought he would draw blood from it.

He leaned his head back, as he felt the lips glide around him, before he looked down, only to be locked with Luca´s gaze, as he couldn´t rip out of it, as he took in all of him, making him slightly push forward against Luca´s mouth, as he arched his back even more. A moan escaped between the full lips of his, as he found his eyes almost roll back, from just the pure pleasure of it. How could he ever say no again to this?, no to Luca..
He felt so insecure, but in this very moment, he couldn´t think about anything but Luca around him, how good it felt, how wonderfull it all felt.

He could feel the pressure build up, before he closed his eyes so shut, that he felt them almost strain, as he gently let his hand glide down to Luca´s head, so he could let his finger´s wrap around and into the soft hair, as he had done so many times before, but never in this kind of setting. It felt wonderful, so wonderful, but also.. it had been something that had built slowly up.. he started to moan ever so softly, before he felt it. " Luca, i´m gonna cum.. fuck". he felt himself cum, as he let out a load moan, before he arched in his back, pressing himself inside of Luca´s mouth, while holding his head down, as he came inside of his mouth, unless he pulled really hard back, then he would let go and cum on him or in his hand, whatever he quickly could do to not sully the place in his cum. " Fuuuck... " he exclaimed for himself, as he laid back in the couch, almost out of breath from cumming already.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 11, 2019 12:12 pm

Luca smiled as he'd kissed his way down there - befor ehis mouth got preoccupied with something very different, which was a bit more important than smiling up at the witch. He did chuckle softly around the member in his mouth, though, when he could oh so clearly feel how Nickie wanted to squirm a bit under him, but he placed his hands on Nickie's hips, just in time to make sure the little thrust was just that, just a little one... Before he began slowly bobbing his head up and down, sucking the entire way up, tongue playing a bit with the head, before sinking back down... Again and again, twisting this way and that, really utilizing all the skill he'd gotten in several decades.

Therefore, knowing that Nickie was a virgin - it didn't surprise him at all with how quickly he was warned that the witch was about to reach his orgasm. A slight chuckle, a few sucks, and then he pulled back against Nickie's grip - he knew how much others had loved this view, so why wouldn't Nickie, too? As he simply closed his eyes, opened his mouth, holding the witch's member steady as the globs of cum landed mostly in his mouth, but also a bit on his cheeks and chin. He swallowed, licking his lips, then chuckled softly, and leant in to lick the tip clean, too, before he let go on Nickie and just leant back to sit properly on the floor now, wiping off a cooling glob of cum from his cheek, and then sucking that finger dry while looking Nickie straight in the eye.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 29, 2019 2:20 am

It was wonderful absolutely wonderful. To know that someone like Luca would even touch him like this, to know his fated person was just right in front of him, but then again.. what were they even?. He felt his stomach drop for a second, as if he could still feel sadness which shouldn´t be possible but then again, he could feel everything that Luca could, they were connected, so maybe he could feel much more than he wanted too... with him. He looked a little away from him, embarassed, as he licked his finger from his juices, as he looked over towards him once again, as he sat more up, before he asked Luca.

" What are we... i really wanna know.. are we dating.. are we.. boyfriends.. what are we Luca. Do you even love me. I.. ". He sighed, as he took in a deep breath, as he said " I love you Luca.. and i don´t want this night to be our last one ". He looked at him with the spring green eyes, waiting for a satisfying answer, but he was afraid.. what if he freaked out from the words he said, what if he didn´t feel the same. " Luca.. do you love me.. do you.. wanna be my boyfriend.. and only mine, no other´s between us.. just us ". He looked at him with a little smile, hoping to hear something positive come out his mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)   Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 11, 2020 10:27 pm

It had been a while since he had been giving a blowjob to someone, actually, and truth be told? He had missed it more than he thought it would, and it being Nickie made it so much sweeter. All of his cute little expressions and noises, couple with the more rebellious side of him he'd seen lately... He loved all of it. So her ehe was, smiling as he wiped away every last bit of the witch's cum from his face and subsequently licking it off of his fingers.

He raised an eyebrow, at first, hearing the next words leaving Nickie's mouth. All throughout it, he kept quiet... Not really knowing how to feel about all of it. He did like Nickie. A lot. More than he did other people at this moment, romantically, at least. But to say he loved him - wouldn't that be a stretch? He had no idea if he actually loved him or not. And Nickie was such a sweet guy... But then again. He could keep one more secret from the guy, than he already did... Right?

So, he smiled, and got up on his knees to move in for a deep, passionate kiss with the guy, fingers tangling in those cute curls of his. "I don't want it to be the last night, either. Yes, I want to be your boyfriend." he murmured, the smile genuine enough, showing in those pretty crystal-clear blue eyes of his. "I promise... No others... So you better clear out your schedule... I'm going to do everything in my power to get you on tour with us..."

Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie
» No thing like fate - Nickie.
» A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie
» This can only end in blood
» Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum