Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie Empty
IndlægEmne: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 12:32 am

A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie MaleRapidFrigatebird-size_restricted
Tid: Sent en lørdag aftermiddag.
Sted: Søen i skoven uden for gaia og Moonlight Falls.
Omgivelser: Ingen andre der lige umiddelbart kan ses i nærheden, men vandet er farvet en smule rødt et stykke væk...
Vejr: Tørvejr og næsten ingen blæst, lidt usædvanligt for så sent henne i efteråret.
Outfit: Link her til når han har fået det på igen. Bare overkrop ser sådan her ud. Sirene halen kan ses på hans profil - skæl på ryg, hals, lidt på arme og på håndrygge matcher farverne på halen, og svømmehuden mellem fingrene er også blåt.
@Nickie

He had really been putting this off for a bit too long. Not just the swim, but the hunt, too. It had been a few weeks without any human meat on his diet, and with the stress of producing a new album, and a new music video, along with getting ready for a new upcoming tour afterwards, and the troubles his sister and her daughter had had recently, too... He'd been quite stressful and that had only added to the gnawing hunger building up and his need for a proper swim, one that was in bigger waters than just his underground pool, had also subsequently risen.

So really, it was no wonder at all that he wound up out here. At the lake in the forest just out of town, stripping down to nothing before jumping into the water that'd feel quite a bit cold to most people at this time of year, but which did feel just perfect for him as soon as he was in the water and his tail, fins and scales had emerged from the contact. He'd even been lucky enough that he soon had smelled a human passing by... Just a little bit of his extra special singing, stronger than a normal siren's voice, and the person - a young girl - had been foolish enough to get closer, just close enough for him to pull her to the bottom of the lake with him, to proceed to eat her right then and there.

Now, full and satisfied, he had been swimming a couple of laps around the lake, before swimming a bit more leisurely, almost sluggishly, just hovering near the surface, only his face and a little bit of his upper body visible above the water, gills still submerged just enough for him to breathe water and not air again. So, there he lay, eyes closed as he just enjoyed the truly invigorating feeling he always got when he was out in the water, and especially since he'd just had a good, full meal too.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 12:55 am

Outfit
+ black pants and sneakers
+ his left earlobe, a round piercing ring

Once again he had taken a trip to the woods between gaia and moonlight falls. Something about nature just calmed his nerves, and they way that he felt right now, he was a mess. He didnt understand why Chance would bully him, like he had ever done something to wrong him?, except maybe that one time.. where it could have sounded like he said to him that he was gay, but he knew that Chance wasnt gay, impossible.. he had a girlfriend, not a boyfriend?.. besides Chance hated him now, for now apparent reason, and he had to deal with those emotions somehow. He looked around a little in his own thoughts, before feeling something against his legs. " Night? ". He looked down at his cat from home, of course his mother had sent Night to acompany him, so he wouldnt get lost in the big forest, ever since he had come home and locked himself up in his room that one time. He didnt say anything about being bullied, why should he?, people that bullied people, was just.. people that had a tough life?, wasnt that was some persons would always say.

He looked at Night before saying in a soft tone, crouching down to gently stroke his black fur, before he looked at the halloween orange eyes, that stared back into his spring green eyes. " Oh Night, if only i could actually say thats happening, but then again.. you properly already know? ". He slowly got up, before he started to walk. Night looked up at him before speaking, something that his mother had made sure of, that Night could do. A talking cat, not completely magical, but talking. " You could always just talk with your mother, or me about it.. besides i dont know why you let him do that to you werent you in l.. " Nickie quickly cut Night off, before saying " Syysh!, you never know who roams these woods. Just look at me ". He smiled a little, before petting the head of the cat, before stuffing his hands inside of his pockets on the black tight jeans. " But thanks Night, you made me feel better ". He smiled at Night, before walking with him all the way to the lake. He stopped when he came there, looking around. Late autumn.. almost no wind and a calmness over it.

He looked down into the water, into his own reflection, before bending down, gently touching the water. He sat down at the edge of it, looking at it, before he felt a wild lock of hair with an untamed light brown curl, slowly fall over his forhead, so it wasnt in the stylish style anymore. He messed it up a little bit, before giving a slight sigh from him. Night sat at his side, looking at him, almost concerned, as a cat could, before gently puffing into him, as to purr for him. He pet Night a little, before closing his eyes for a moment. His green eyes gently looked at the calm water, before suddenly. " Hm? ". He looked to the side, before holding a hand up. " Is that a human? ". He looked to the side, to see if Night was stil there, but he wasnt. Properly out hunting after mice or something?. He looked a little closer, leaning over the water a little bit, before standing up ever so slowly, until. " Wuoah! ". A big splash could be heard from where he had found a spot, at the deeper end. He felt it, how the surface under him had become rather slippey, before finding himself landing in the water with all his clothing, almost dropping his phone. The shock that it sent through his body, he accidentally breathed in some water, before feeling like choking. He tried to swim upwards.. but he still wasnt that good of a swimmer. He could see the light from the waters surface.. how it slowly got smaller and smaller.. he reached for it, before his eyes almost faded to black..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 1:26 am

Luca had, of course, just been minding his own business, trying to let go of all of the recent stress in his life with a good, long swim here, as that usually did the trick as it allowed him to push the thoughts away for a while and just focus on the wonderful sensations that being in the water always brought with it for him, but was it any wonder, really? Being a siren, it was only natural that he felt the most at home whenever he was in the water, in his 'true' form, so to speak. It felt like coming home, in the best way possible. Sadly, this lake didn't have too many animals living in it, which was the only reason he'd still prefer the ocean whenever he could take time off to go there - he loved getting out there, talking with the seals, dolphins, sharks... Just enjoying that natural bond they had with one another.

But these thoughts, of course, were soon interrupted by a loud splash, the vibrations from it also very readily felt in the surface where he floated, causing him to immediately dive under and look around for what the disturbance was, his senses at their very peak underwater, too. And he spotted it almost immediately. Someone had fallen into the water, and was, to be honest, not really a good enough swimmer to be swimming in water as cold as this, which usually worked to lock up the muscles a bit. He watched for a few seconds, just to see if, whoever it was, could manage to get up again themselves, but that was clearly not the case, as the person started slowly sinking to the bottom.

Luca muttered a few choice Italian curse words under his breath, before he then instantly set off towards the person very much on his way to drowning. With the speed that he could muster underwater, it took only a second or two before he was there, carefully grabbing the person, before lifting him in his arms, bridal style, towards the surface, back to the shore. He got both the guy and himself halfway back up on the shore of the lake, and proceeded to spit out a mouthful of water, just to ease the sudden change his body had to take from breathing water to breathing air again. But since his entire tail was still in contact with the water, he was still in his siren form as he lay there beside the guy, gently shaking him just to make sure he stayed conscious. "Hey... You okay, there?" he then asked, a bit of a concerned look on his face, his pretty intense, icy blue eyes looking at him. He tried making sure to not show too much of his teeth while speaking, too - as he, of course, had the shark-like teeth in this form, as any other siren.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 1:42 am

He could feel it, how one of his legs immidiately began to cramp. It was a horrible pain that pulsated through his slender body, before he took a short hold around it, almost hugging it into his body, before stretching himself in a final attempt to reach the surface. * This cant be.. i cant.. no! *. The water that filled his mouth tasted horrible, as if someone had mushed dirty and plants together, with some water from the rain, it felt choking, like he couldnt do anything.. slowly getting it inside his mouth and nose, panicking. He suddenly felt how the water got pushed against his body, how he quickly rose to the surface, before coughing as he breached the waters surface, holding onto the stranger that had him in his crasp. As he got layed in the shallow water, he turned around before coughing some water up, before gently letting himself roll back again, feeling the water swallow some of his back and arms.

The spring green eyes looked to the side, before meeting the icy blue eyes, like seeing into crystal clear blue ice almost. " Ah! ". He suddenly got up, before looking shocked at the person in front of him. * A siren!? *. He didnt know what to do or say or even how to react, except his body also didnt give him much of a choice, before feeling his leg cramp up again because of the icy wet clothing, hanging heavy over his body. He looked at the man, before taking his hoddie of but not his black tshirt underneath, showing that he had some muscles, even under the small frame. He then looked at the stranger, still with a pained expression, as he felt how his muscle moved in his leg, making it even harder for him to focus. He coughed once more, holding his arm in front of him, before getting a good look at the beautiful stranger in front of him, and then it hit him... the feeling.

He suddenly kicked himself a little back, splashing the water a little under his feet, before looking like he had seen a ghost. * No it cant be.. *. He had tried where his mage mark had disappeared and a new name had come forward, but it had been a different name in a long while. He looked at the clearly tattoed man in front of him, with piercings on display, nothing like the little ring he had in his left earlobe himself.. and how black his hair was, nothing like his light brown hair, with a slight curl at the end of the locks, making him look that more cute and adorable. He let his hand run through his own hair, gently laying it a little backwards, before it found back to his forhead again, covering most of it, while dripping down his face. " I-I... Thanks ". He sounded out of breath, and he felt like he had swallowed enough water to drink for days. He couldnt believe it.. was this man.. his mage. He could feel it, deep inside he already knew, he knew that this person was Luca. But he wasnt about to say that he was a witch, even tho this man was clearly not human.. not even close. " I.. i owe you ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 10:44 am

Even with the sort of violent, shocked reaction from the guy, the worried expression melted into a small smile and a soft sigh - good, good, the guy was still okay. Like, yeah, Luca has just killed someone not even half an hour earlier, but that was a human - he didn't care at all about humans, but when they'd been in the water, and he'd had the guy in his arms, he'd been able to smell that he wasn't a human. He couldn't quite pinpoint exactly what he was, he only knew a few races he couldn't be - which included vampire, shapeshifter and of course, another siren. Other than that, he had no idea what he was, he just knew he wasn't human. And he cared a lot more about other supernaturals than he'd ever cared about humans.

He just kept the calm smile on his lips, not showing teeth at all, just hoping the natural charm he had as a siren, and the calm smile would help getting the guy to calm back down again. He got why he had to take the hoodie off, and considered something for a few seconds... Before those thoughts were interrupted as the guy finally spoke to him - even though the extra shocked expression right before had thrown him for a loop, too. Was that from seeing the tail - as some people looked like that the first time they saw a siren - or from something else? No matter. "Don't even mention it. I couldn't just watch while someone's on their way to drowning nearby, can I? That wouldn't be right of me to do." he said, shrugging. Yes, sirens were known for drowning their victims too, and he had done so on several occasions, but again - only with humans.

"Hang on... I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere, yeah?" he then said with a smile, before pushing himself back into the water, doing an elegant twirl to turn around, and then, with one powerful move of his tail, he sped away underwater, just a hundred feet off to the side, still in clear view of the guy - but his clothes were over here, so that's why he lifted himself up from the lake then and there, starting to dry off to let his tail separate back into his legs, the scales slowly fading as well, as he got his briefs, pants, shoes and jacket back on - but he omitted the shirt, instead holding it in his hands as he walked back to the guy. "I don't really need it... And I think you might need just some dry clothes, yea?" he then said with a soft smile - this time showing teeth as they were back to the normal human ones, too - as he reached out to give his dry shirt to the guy. The eyes looking at the guy now, were also closer to a sky blue than the icy blue, now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 4:05 pm

He couldnt help but look at Luca´s tail, how beautiful it was with all the vivid colors. " Your tail is pretty ". The words just kinda fell out of his mouth, before he looked at the person in front of him, pretty stunned from what he had just said, since he didnt even mean to say it out loud. " You dont have to hide your teeth. I´m not scared, i have met sirens before ". A gentle smile slowly started to show over his lips, as he calmed more and more down. This was his rescue man. How could he fear him?, cause if he wanted to eat him, he would probably have done it earlier on. He couldnt help but laugh a little, when the guy said that he couldnt just let someone drown nearby. " True, but then again, i almost asked for it myself. I´m not that good at swimming yet, but maybe you could teach me some day, be there as my life line, if i ever sink again ". He suddenly realized at he had almost asked this stranger for swimming lessons, and not even that.. but his mage.

He felt so weird about the whole ting, so when the man said with his alluring voice, that he would be right back, and he shouldnt go anywhere, he just nodded, almost lost for words. As the guy turned with a smile on his lips, he took his hand to his chest, feeling how his heart was galloping.. how it wouldnt calm down and he also felt it on his hands, how they shaked ever so slightly... maybe from the shock of almost drowning, but also from being near this man. * no it cant happen.. i have.. or i.. no.. *. He tried to keep the emotions closed inside of him.. he didnt want forced love, or anything near it, but he couldnt help it.. he couldnt help feeling a connection, or his gaze, that followed the stranger, even looking away as he got dried and got up, was hard to do for him.

* Nickie stop it!?, you cant just go looking at hot guys changing.. control yourself *. The man was really fascinating for him, they looked nothing like each other. This guy with long black hair, and the tattoos on his body, and a siren.. not only that but as he came back, he noticed how tall he was, as he stood up, before seeing the shirt. He could hear a different accent, something that sounded so familiar, like. " Are you italien? ". He smiled, before taking the shirt and then looking down at it, slightly blushing. He turned his back to the man, before slowly pulling his own shirt off, by taking a grib in the shirts bottom, gently pulling it over his slight toned stomach, where muscles could be seen a little, but no sixpack or anything like that. He was slender, but his body had muscles underneath, that much was clear.

He took the wet shirt off, before laying the dry over his shoulder, before he started to twist most of the water out of his own shirt, while trying to forget the look of the man without a shirt under the leather. He then took Luca´s shirt, gently over his body. It was longer on him, but it fit which was kinda funny, but then again?, they looked to be around the same size almost.. Luca was taller and looked a little more on the slender side, in length and such, where himself were more compact, but the guy still looked fucking great.

He turned around before smiling to Luca, hoping he hadnt seen the mark over his collarbone.. how embarassing it would be, if he saw the name Luca on there, and it actually was him. The feeling he had, it could always be something that the siren had, but then again. He looked a little at the man, before taking his hoodie off the ground and the shirt, before asking with a gentle tone to his voice. " I have to ask.. your name, what is it ". He looked at him, feeling how the adrenalin almost kicked in, inside of him. He knew but he had to be sure and even then.. what then?. Was this man really his soulmate?, his destined to be?, it couldnt be.. could it?.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Luca simply chuckled, and after having heard that he didn't need to hide the teeth, well,he didn't, as he chuckled. "Why, thank you." he then simply said to the comment about his tail, smiling and winking at the guy - he was, in general, pretty flirty after all. And to most people it was quite obvious that he didn't care about gender in that regard - he was pretty open about his sexuality like that.

"And... I might. You won't be the first... And I can't deny it's clever of you to wind up with a siren for that." especially since, if shit really got down to it, he could make sure the guy could breathe water for a while, after all, if everything else failed. But generally just being there as a guaranteed support would probably help him a lot. Anyway, before long, he was off to go get his clothes back on, never minding nor caring whether the guy looked at him or not - Luca was in no way shy about his body at all. He knew he was beautiful, all sirens were, after all - to make it that much easier to lure in prey. And he also utilized that, and the voice he had from it, whenever he was out performing, of course.

Soon, he was back and handing the guy his own dry shirt, the leather jacket he had on open and making it pretty darn easy to see the slim, slightly muscled upper body hiding behind it. Not quite as compact as the guy himself, more muscled in the way a swimmer would be, sleek and elegant - which, of course, fit pretty well with being a siren and all. It was quite rare you saw a siren with a ton of muscle, most of them slim and lithe rather than bulky with muscles.

And then - yeah, the guy picked out his accent, even though, at this point in time,it was rather well hidden for most people after he'd lived all those years in America. But he guessed some people could still pick up on it, then? because, nonetheless, he smiled and nodded. "Sì," he said, smile turning just a tad more crooked after having confirmed it. "Grew up in the waters just south of Sicily." he said, and shrugged - it was part of who he was, after all, so no sense for him in denying it.

He couldn't help but look a little when the guy was changing, but from this angle he could only see his back, even with his own height advantage. So, anyway, he was just calmly smiling at the guy again when he turned back around to face him. As expected, the shirt fit, though it was maybe just a bit too long. Again, that height difference was probably the cause of it. Luca was by now used to being taller than most people, so it didn't come as any surprise to him.

"Luca." he then simply answered, when his name was asked for. Middle and surname wasn't something he gave out unless you specifically asked for it too. "And yours? If you want those swimming lessons sometime, it might be good to know who I should get in touch with," he then chuckled, and, yet again, winked at the guy, hands buried in the pockets of his black jeans.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 5:26 pm

His chuckle had sounded so sweet to him. Even the teeth didnt scare him, it was almost more fascinating. " You look like a shark. I mean!?! not in a bad way, but your teeths, its cute, i love sharks ". He felt stupid suddenly, how he had lost it there for a moment. He was nervous and feeling all of these feelings inside, which only made his mouth diarrea even worse than normal. When he had turned to go over and lay to dry, he had just sat there, feeling stupid for losing his words like that. * Bravo Nickie.. way to go, calling someone a shark.. and then saying that you love sharks.. like you love him *. He felt like drowning himself again, so embarassed was he.

He listened and for once he was right about an accent. Normally he sucked at accents, but he had been training his ears to pick them up and especially those in Europa. He looked at him when he said Sicily. " Oh, that city where people can come stay for almost nothing?. It always thought it looked so peaceful and beautiful. The waves hitting the cliffs and the ocean so close to it too ". He closed his eyes for a moment, just thinking about it. He wanted to go there one day, just to see it. He looked surprised at him when he said Luca.. the words almost eccoing inside of him. He suddenly felt like he didnt know how to act or react, which was rather new for him. " Oh. Luca, i have never heard anybody with that name before, its pretty ". He smiled, before looking a little away from him, blushing slightly. * no no no!?.. it cant.. it is.. what should i do?.. i cant just say. So you are my destined soulmate, cause im a witch, but you are a siren, and you are a guy.. but you must be into guys because.. i thought you winked at me.. and.. i dont know anymore *.

He almost felt like he was going mad from trying to keep himself calm, before he nodded, when Luca asked for his name and what was worse.. he even agreed to teach him in swimming. " My name is Nickie ". It was a pretty weird name, not many was called it, especially men, but then again it fit the little slender framed and cute boy so much. He smiled to Luca, before saying " Do you want to hang out later tonight maybe? ". He didnt know what he was saying. * Omg stop Nickie.. you cant just ask him out?!.. *. He had never been SO bold, so at to stand here and look at Luca, a tall tattooed guy, siren even.. asking if he wanted to go out in town with him later, that took alot of courage from him. " Just.. to hang out ". He tried to save it, so it didnt sound like he was asking him on a date.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Whereas Luca had just been chuckling, he now straight up laughed, but it was clear that he wasn't laughing at Nickie, but his words, and in a good way. Well, if the guy liked sharks, it had to be a compliment, right? At least, that' show Luca interpreted it, and so he was just softly chuckling, snickering, as he'd gone off to change.

"Island, not a city, but yeah. It's pretty secluded from the rest of Italy, pretty self-sustained... I suspect that's why the prices there stay pretty low. Not that I ever had to worry about it... When you can live in the ocean without worrying about money," he said, to the thing with Sicily, and shrugged. Back then he'd had all he thought he needed, it was only later on he'd gotten other dreams and wishes, and strived to fulfill them up on land. The moment he'd heard rock, he'd been smitten with it... So, no wonder that he was in a metal band now.

"It's pretty common in Italy, to be honest. Like, not as common as for example John is here, but it's not quite uncommon, either." he said with a smile and shrug. "But anyway, thank you. Yours is pretty cute, too... Fits the rest of you," he then calmly said, but the smile and the look in his eyes definitely veered on the side of flirting. Flirting just came to naturally to him that he always did it pretty casually.

And when the guy then asked him if he wanted to hang out later - even after his correction that it was 'just to hang out' - well, a bright smile nonetheless lit up Luca's face. "Oh, you can bet I want to. I was going to go out on the town after my swim, anyway... Good thing you came by, then. It's a bit boring going out alone... And band practice tomorrow is late in the afternoon, so I'm all up for it. Now, do you have a specific place in mind? Or do I get to choose?" he then asked, with a bright smirk and eyebrow lifted in questioning.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 7:12 pm

He felt pretty embarassed when Luca said it werent a city but an island. " Oh, right, sorry ". He smiled embarassed before hearing the guy say that his name was cute, which only made his blush so much more obvious than it already where. He couldnt help but feel drawn to him, the was he talked, moved.. looked at him and also his chuckle when he had called him a shark more or less. He couldnt help himself, standing there and just laughing inside about the john comment. John was pretty commen here.
When he heard that he wanted to hang out with him and in such a great tone of his voice, he couldnt help but smile over it. It was darn cute. He looked down to his black skinny pants before saying " I guess they will dry, so sure why not. Lets go now ".

He smiled before turning to Luca, as he began to walk away from the water, feeling the cold against his gleaming beige looking skin, as he felt wet from having been submerged. " You can choose, i dont mind. And you mentioned that you were in a band?, what kind of genre are you playing ". He could almost guess it, but he still wanted to ask, just to hear it from Luca´s own lips. He couldnt help but shake the feeling off inside, how he should be running for the hills, not actually spending TIME with his mage, like it would ever end up great. He actually hated the thing about them, cause he wasnt stupid.. he had heard stories from his mom about it and read about it too.. the destined one?, destined for what.. relationship?, dying if Luca´s didnt want him.. what should he do.

He didnt know he had something inside of him.. a secret power, that would keep him alive, but it would still be painful.. still be a trial to pull through, if he ended up having something with Luca´s, in any way other than friendship and even then.. He had placed his shirt in front of his crotch, since he could feel how he had started to react being near him, seeing him shirtless.. drench from the water to now.. wrapped in leather, looking like a freakin badass boy.. the kind of boy his mother always had warned him about, but Luca´s seemed so cool, so down to earth, easy to talk to and just a blast.. and the subtle flirts he made.. how he could feel it inside his body, how his heart started to beat faster, and it felt like all air escaped him lunges for some time. " So Luca. Do you come out here often to swim? ". He was so much in his own thoughts, that he didnt notice an upgrowing root from a nearby tree, and with his now slippery shoes, he suddenly found himself losing footing, before he noticed how he was gonna fall backwards. " Wouw! ". He closed his eyes in pure instinct, as his body prepared for impact with the ground, if he hit it.. he would just open his eyes and begin laughing a little at himself. If Luca catched him however, he would just open his eyes, blush real hard, before looking embarassed at him, unable to almost breath.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 8:54 pm

"No need to be. I don't really expect people to get it right. Having lived in america and hearing their atrocious lack of knowledge about European geography, it's really just good that you know just a bit about the place," he said with a smile and shrug, because yea, it was really just true that most Americans knew almost nothing about the geography of other continents. Especially islands. Countries were a bit easier for them to talk about and recognize, but not by a lot.

"Alright then. Hmm... Let's go for Philotes. There's always something good going on in there." he said, the bright smile still very much apparent on his face as he began leading the way back out of the forest. Because yeah, of course, the guy's pants would surely manage to dry on the way there, it was a bit of a walk to get from the lake out of the forest again after all.

As they walked, he answered the question he'd been given right after getting the privilege of choosing where they'd go. "Oh, well, we're veering between hard rock and metal. Depends a bit who you'd ask, but I'd say we're closer to metal than regular hard rock." he said, shrugging, and then smiling at Nickie. Luca's entire deal with the piercings, tattoos, leather and eye makeup probably gave that away pretty quickly. And, as per usual, the makeup wasn't the least bit smeared even after his dip... When you were a siren and liked to wear makeup, you quickly found out which brands were actually waterproof and which ones weren't.

Luca didn't notice Nickie's little 'problem' - but even if he had, he wouldn't mind it. Really, he was used to far worse than that. And being hypersexual as he was? He'd just welcome it. He'd had far too many onenight stands throughout his life to count them, so fucking with a near-stranger was definitely not out of the question for him if things went that way. But right now, his focus was on getting them to the night club. That was, until he noticed Nickie suddenly not being by his side anymore.

He'd been about to answer the question when he saw Nickie suddenly falling out of his field of vision - he tried to catch him as soon as he realized he was falling over, but only halfway managed... As in, he caught him, but lost his own footing in the process, so that it was Luca himself that landed on his butt, with Nickie on top of him... Which made him laugh, rather loudly, at their combined clumsiness. He noticed the blush on the guy's cheeks, but he just smiled and gently tousled up Nickie's hair instead. "Not just one, but two klutzes, eh?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 9:23 pm

As he fell he closed his eyes, feeling the wind against his arms, before suddenly being turned around in a strong firm grib, suddenly opening his spring green eyes and then before he knew of it, he looked into something resembling the ocean in front of him. He looked down at Luca, completely mesmerized by his eyes and they was that he laughed, making him laugh with him, with his young soft voice. If people could see them now, they would properly had thought they had gone mad, but none of them had. He looked into his eyes, smiling from the words he spoke, before realizing.. that Luca could maybe feel that he was a bit hard for him, and it didnt make it even better, that he was laying over him, seeing him under him.. he wanted to touch.

He could feel his whole body, how sensitive it had gotten, how he looked down from Luca´s eyes..* Wow.. he is so beautiful.. its insane.. * following the nose, to his lips.. the structured jawline, so clean cut it was, before looking down his chest and then up to Luca´s eyes. He was close to him.. to close. He laughed when he felt the gentle tousled of his hair, making it wild and untamed, before looking down to Luca again, before he made up his mind, that this was getting really dangerous, so if Luca would let him, he would just stand up slowly, before reaching his hand down to Luca to help him get up. " We better be careful from now on ". He would then pick up his shirt, before holding it in front of himself again, embarassed as always.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 10:04 pm

Okay, good thing that it made Nickie laugh, too, at least - that he didn't just blush even more violently and tried to hide it or some shit like that. He liked when people knew how to laugh at themselves, too, just sometimes, at least. The laugh ebbed out into snickers and eventually just turned into a smile, as their eyes locked while they were this close, green and bright blue locked for seconds that felt like an eternity.

And, indeed, Luca could, with the way they lay right now, very clearly feel the effect his presence - and possibly also appearance - had on the other guy, and he didn't mind it at all. Again, he was used to worse than this - and really, he just took it as a compliment. That he didn't really have to do anything for it to happen. Though, maybe his flirting had helped a little bit, too? You never knew just how much or how little people reacted just to flirting.

He didn't stop the guy when he got up again, just simply followed suit and got back up to a stand, too, brushing off the worst of the dirt from his jacket and pants, correcting the jacket a bit in the process but still keeping it open. "Maybe we should," he simply said with a smile, before they began walking again, in towards the town. It didn't take long before the light from the city could be seen in the distance, indicating that they were finally getting close to Gaia again. "So... What were you actually doing out in the forest at this time of the day? It's just... Not many people wander than far off into the forest without having an errand to do."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 10:34 pm

He looked down at his own knees, before saying in a low tone. " Maybe?.. i should get changed before we got out in the city ". He tried to brush most of it off, but there were still marks, and his pants still felt pretty wet while standing there and actually feeling how the fabric stuck to his body. He looked at Luca when he started to ask him what he was doing in the forest. " I´m... a witch, so... ". He looked down a little, before saying with a little grin over his lips, gently rubbing his own neck, feeling a little embarassed. " Its gonna sound so cliche, but i feel so calm when i am out in nature.. just me and nature, no one else, seeing the greens and feeling the forest itself, it just.. calms my nerves and thoughts, so yeah ".

He looked a little at Luca, before saying " Do you mind if we go home to me first?, so i can change ". He smiled a little before asking " What about you?, what where you doing, except for swimming?. Did you need to clear your thoughts also, or are you just used to like?.. taking evening swims alone and such ". He tried his best not to fall again, and just be obervant where he put his feet, also he had the shirt in front of him still, but he could feel how his body slowly started to relax, before he bit a little into the lower lips of his, that caved to one side under the pearly white teeth. He looked at Luca once more, before if he had agreed.

He didnt live that long away from the forest. The house they lived in was in two stories and white. He took his keys forward before looking at the door, nobody home, since the light was out. He opened the door, after unlocking it. " Welcome to my home ". It looked rather normal, more old school style than modern, since his mon was of the greek old school genes, so some greek stuff was here and there on the walls, but his mom was also SUPER old, so there was that. He walked upstairs, looking at towards Lucas to wait for him, before opening into his bedroom, neatly and simple, nothing was really much all over the floor, except for some clothing, a computer at the window, some wtich marks here and there on his wall, and some photos hanging on a string, that he had taken, of the bach sunset, sand, forest, leafs, all kinds of rustic pictures, some feeling so alive. He smiled to Luca, before walking over to his wardrobe, finding some new pair of black skinny jeans, that could match the black shirt he had loaned from Luca. " Oh.. do you want your shirt back? ". He looked at him a little, before taking it off, here it got quite clear.. that he had the name Luca written on his collarbone..

He had totally forgotten, before turning his back to Luca because he was embarassed changing in front of him, like directly. He got into his own clothes, black pants, with black tshirt and then a brown velvet jacket, looking almost like leather, but wasnt. He looked over at Luca before saying " like that ". He smiled a little, before taking his phone in his pocket, getitng ready to walk out from the bedroom, and to the city.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 10:57 pm

"If it sounds cliché with you, then I guess it does with me, too. Because yeah, I do go for swims like this onc ein a while. I never feel quite as calm as I do when I'm out swimming. I mean, that's also why I have a pool in my basement, but sometimes that just isn't enough. I need somewhere to... Yeah, Idunno, stretch my tail a bit, if you catch my drift? A bit more space to really get some proper swimming done." he said, smiling and shrugging. The connection Nickie felt with nature in general sounded to be much like the connection most sirens would have with big bodies of water.

"And sure, no problem. Like I said, it's not like I need to go to bed early." he chuckled, and shrugged, stuffing his hands back in his pockets. Of course, seeing where the guy lived would also just make sure that he got to know just a bit more about this almost-stranger. So, he simply followed along as they veered off their current path to follow Nickie's lead to the house. It was pretty obvious as they got inside, that a few people were living here - so he was probably still living with a parent... Hmm. Pretty young guy, then, he guessed. At least not anywhere near Luca's own age, if he had to guess.

"Well, i guess it'd be nice to not have everyone in the night club staring at me..." he simply chuckled in response as to whether he wanted the shirt back. But he did see the important bit right before the witch turned around. Hang on a second. His name... On the collarbone. He knew enough about witches to know what that meant. And it'd explain the excessive blushing, and other... Bodily... Reactions. Fuck. Did he really want to deal with this? Well, no, not really, he didn't really feel up for anything he'd need to sort of commit to. But also... He wasn't a heartless bastard. He'd heard what would happen to a witch if the mate rejected them. And he didn't want to be the cause of that, either. Well, fuck. Guess he had to see this through and see where it'd end up, then.

He didn't let any of those thoughts show on his face, though, just smiling at the guy. When he got the shirt back from the guy, he, quite casually, took off the leather jacket himself, running a hand through his hair before he got into the shirt again, and pulled on the leather jacket again, quite obviously not afraid to show off his body in any way at all. For fucks sake, he'd even made sex tapes in the past. He knew he looked good, after all, and wasn't afraid to show it off. But then, he smiled, and, since they were going to go out into town together, well, it wouldn't matter if he got a bit friendlier, now would it? So, as they got out of the house, he quite casually slung his arm around the witch's shoulders. "So, tell me... Since I got curious, being in there... Do you have any siblings?" it'd be good to know, just so he knew who he could potentially be introduced to in the future.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 11:16 pm

As they walked out he stopped at the front door, before looking around, seeing Night at the window. " I will be back home later Night, can you deliver that to mom? ". Night looked at him before giving him a head nod. When they got back outside, he smiles a little to Luca, before looking away again, feeling the effect of when he changed in front of him. He was about to say something about his cat and that it could talk, before feeling the arm casually around his shoulders, and him being pulled into his embrace almost. He looked flustered at first, before almost going speechless from the action itself, but he tried his best to fight through the mage mark. He didnt want to put that pressure on Luca, it just wasnt fair, besides even if Luca was hot beyond everything, he would just let himself go to him like that.. he had never been with anyone before, so of course it would be.. embarassing.

He smiled, before saying " No, not that i know of. I live with my mother and Night, our talking cat.. yeah, i know its weird, but he is cute, when he doesnt tattletale on someone ". He laughed, before smiling to Luca, feeling how he almost wanted to lean forward and then.. He suddenly gently pulled himself back a little, so Luca´s arm would be removed, not so it was so obviously that he did it on purpose but he did. He didnt know if he should say anything about the mark, but then again.. no not today, maybe some day?, when they were friends perhaps.. he could be friends with him.. right?.

When they finally came to the club, he showed his id, before getting inside, with some talking skills, since it was only 4 days to his birthday. " So now you know, that i´m young ". He shrugged a little, not seeing where the problem where. " My mom is so old, so i think thats also whats making me not minding other peoples age, like.. you only live once, so why not just enjoy it and not hang in the details, as long as its legal ". he smiled, before walking inside and then up to the bar, so they could order something. He looked at Luca, that looked so glow up, in this light.. how it suited him so well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 11:34 pm

He'd looked for a bit, with a raised eyebrow, at the cat, before they were out of the house, and he'd slung his arm around the guy, just like he would with any other acquaintance of his. It really didn't take long before he got a bit touchy-feely. It was just... Well, just the way he was, he guessed? But anyway, he chuckled slightly at the bit with the talking cat, while also making a mental note that he'd been right in thinking he lived with a parent. His mom, apparently. "Cool, cool. I've got two younger siblings. I don't really speak with my brother, though." he then said, shrugging. Since the guy told him openly when he'd asked, he figured it was only fair that he shared the thing with his family, too. Deliberately omitting talking about parents since he had no clue where either of his parents were, or whether they were still alive at all.

He looked a bit at the guy when he made a sudden move that caused his arm to slip from his shoulders, but then just shrugged it off, and stuffed that hand right back in his pocket. Before long, they were at the club, and he'd raised an eyebrow just a tiny bit at how Nickie had to talk his way inside... Wow. So he was only just turning eighteen in a few days? Damn. And here Luca was used to being young in comparison to many other guys - and girls - he'd slept with, or was even just friends with. Well, if Nickie could wrap his mind around people being much older than himself, he guessed he could wrap his mind around being around someone that young, too. At least this guy was sweet and pretty innocent, everything Luca hadn't been a his age.

"Well, good to know you don't mind the age thing, then," he simply said with a slight chuckle as they got inside. Obviously, the guy at the door barely even bothered to glance at Luca's ID, since he'd been here so many times before that they already knew him. Once inside, he decided to kick off the evening with something pretty strong - so, he ordered a long island iced tea for himself, then looked to Nickie for what he wanted... and, on top of that, he ordered ten shots for them to share, too. Now that they were here to have fun, they needed the prerequisites for that to really happen, right? Then again, Luca was out drinking at least once or twice a week, and pretty heavily at that, so he needed quite a bit to feel it properly at this point in time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Nickie laughed a little with Luca saying that it was good that he didnt mind the age thing. " Why should i. My mom is so old, and besides, i am normally surrounded by creatures of different ages at the academy, soh, its nothing real new ". He shrugged a little, before smiling sweetly at Luca. As they stood at the bar, he couldnt quite stop thinking that this was his first ever time out on a real bar, like a real nightclub, this was so surreal, and even underage, in terms that he wasnt 18 yet, but soon!. He shrugged when Luca looked at him before saying " Just give me something that kickes the night open, then i will send the money to you later, if thats okay ". He didnt have his number yet, but he was planning to, even if it was stupid.. he should keep away from Luca, that would have been the perfect idea, but he couldnt just get himself to do that.. he needed someday to have the talk with him also, that he was his mage, but only because he wouldnt like for him to see it, when they had to go swimming, and also he didnt want Luca to look at him like some little boy, that would fall head over heals, just because of a stupid mark.

It was his first time being out and drinking like this, but he felt ready. " Okay so just so you know, this is my EVER first time out drinking, but dont hold back, i want to feel everything of it, all the night life ". He smiled, before looking around and then hurring over to a table with the shots in his hand, elegantly evading people on his way, as to not spill a single shot, before he sat down at the end, where they could be more alone and more closed off, since the wall hid them pretty well from people, but they were still part of the party and could see out to the dance floor. " Okay!, so what about we ask each other some questions, while drinking like?. I have never?.. so when we ask, we have to drink and the person in front of one also has to drink and then answer, just so it wont be the only one sitting and just starring at the drinks, cause i get the feeling that you have more life experience than me, but i thought it could be a funny way to learn some more, sooooh ". He smiled a little, before taking a shot up, and then flipping it into his mouth, taking everything. " Never have i ever.. gotten into trouble with the police ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 12:16 am

"Ah, so you're studying at the academy? Nice, I used to go there as well... But, well, i dropped out last year," he said, shrugging with a small smile. "It's kind of not possible to keep going to school while also making albums, music videos, planning a tour, all of that... I'd need more than 24 hours in a day for that to happen," he chuckled. When he heard that Nickie just wanted something strong, apparently, something to just get all of this kickstarted and that he shouldn't hold back... Well, he just went and ordered a second long island iced tea, this one for Nickie. "No need to repay me, dude - This's on me." he then just said with a smile as he watched the witch carry their shots back to a table. As soon as the drinks were made, he went over to the table Nickie had found, and put one of the glasses in front of him, while taking a sip of the other.

Once they had settled into the cushioned seats, he shrugged off his leather jacket, once more leaving the tattoos on his arms clearly visible with as little as the top actually covered, as the sides were cut open a lot more than it would ever be on a regular shirt. This, in turn, of course, also made a few of his chest tattoos pretty visible, as if it wasn't enough with the neck and arms.

"Sure, sounds good." he said with a smile and a shrug, then, to the entire 'never have I ever' thing. He knew he had to be creative then, as, well, he always lost these games with all of the shit he'd done. And right as he thought so, he heard the first phrase leaving the witch's lips, and he chuckled. "Oh boy... I don't have a count of the times... Bottoms up, I guess!" he said with a smile, and knocked back one of the shots, no problem, as he barely even felt the slight burn of the alcohol. "Never have I ever gone a week without any meat," he then said, starting out pretty slowly, with the other choices he had. But he thought he'd start out a bit easy for the kid.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 12:27 am

He looked down a little, before saying " Aww, it could have been kinda fun to go to the same school together ". He smiled softly. He tried his best not to think about how Chance bullied him, cause it wasnt like the school was bad or the classmates, but sometimes he could feel kinda lonely in some moment, but that was only because he was such a social being. He took the long island iced tea with a smile before taking a sip of it. It tasted good but also a little strong, but it was so much better than just normal bear. Luxury beer on the other hand, was something totally different. " One day i will repay you, so until then ". He smiled, as they sat on each side of the table drinking.

When he heard Luca´s answer, he shok his head a little with a smile over his full lips, with the visible cupids bow, before saying " Really?. I mean, you do look like the type society says fits into that box, but i dont do boxes, so it actually surprises me a little ". He rubbed himself in the neck, before hearing Luca ask him. He smiled a little teasingly, before saying " So you are a meat eater, in what way ". He couldnt help but laugh a little at his bad joke, before taking another shot, saying " I´m vegan, most in what i eat, not as much in clothes, so i have gone.. what, since i was 14 without meat now ". He looked at the long tea, before taking a sip of it again. He could feel his body taking the shots, the alcohol. He tried to think about something to ask, something that would be different. " Never have i ever. Grown a tail ". He smiled teasingly, as he didnt take a shot this time, just looking almost like he challenged Luca to who should drink most. With an innocent smile of course. Slowly he took his jacket of and it was at that moment, he looked at Luca and realized that they both was wearing full black now. " Hey look, we match ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 12:46 am

Luca just smiled and shrugged. There was a second reason he didn't go to the school anymore,but he wasn't going to talk about her - the ache deep within was still too fresh. It had been over a year, but he still could not bear to talk about her, what he'd seen happen to her - or the blind rage it'd sent him into. The guy hadn't known what hit him until... Well, until he hadn't been there any longer, and never would be. But he pushed the thoughts aside again, as they started their little drinking game.

"I mean, I've never been in there for anything serious... But... Well, trashed hotel rooms, venues and the likes... That gives you a night in the detention cell," he calmly said and shrugged, as if it was just everyday to have to spend a night in prison once in a while. Which, well, it was, for him and some of his band mates anyway, when they were touring and got just a bit too drunk than what was probably wise of them.

And when he asked in what way he was a meat eater, Luca couldn't help but snicker, as he looked directly into the witch's green eyes. "Oh, in more than one way." he then answered, smirk on his lips as he kept the eye contact, until he then heard that Nickie was a vegan. Huh. Well, not his first time meeting one, but first time with them being so calm about him eating meat. A lot of them wanted to tell you how bad it was and all that. "Well, with me, I sort of can't go without it, physiologically." and if he went without human meat too long... There was a reason he didn't do that, he hated when the instincts just began taking over reasoning. "Oh, so we're playing like that now, are we..." he then laughed, and knocked back another shot without even batting an eye. "Well then... Never have I ever used magic of any kind." he then said, and merely smiled and winked at the witch when he pointed out that their clothes sort of matched, now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 1:04 am

He nodded a little when hearing how Luca couldnt go without it, which was understandable. " You are a.. you know, os its only understandable, besides i dont judge, even if you werent a you know ". He wasnt going to sit there and say siren og say anything loud like that, since Luca was in a band, so he had to extra careful as for people to now overhear their conversation. He loved how Luca had looked at him with a smirk on his lips, when saying that he was a meat eater in more than one way, which he believed. He smiled a little, when he heard Luca catch what he was doing, before getting it back the same way he had. He had so hoped that he actually would have an upper hand in this, but guess Luca really could find something, even in such an old age. He laughed, before taking the shot, feeling it as it glided down inside, between the wet full lips, before feeling a drop slowly glide from his lips corner, how it traveled down his throat, before he wiped it away, after putting down the shot, but his skin still gleamed a little from where the shots liquid had ran, and now he even smelled a little like it.

" Never have i ever.. done something kinky with someone ". He looked down a little, but he almost knew that he would win this once, it couldnt be that Luca hadnt done something kinky with someone, could it?. He looked up at him with a little smile, feeling the alcohol slowly hit him, before taking a sip of his long island tea, taking more than he did before, before he finally let go of the straw in it, with his full lips, that had wrapped around it, in a sucking motion. He let his hand glide from his forhead, through the curly hair, before letting it sit more stylish to the side, before he smiled a little by the wink from Luca. " Oh wait wait!, i actuallty have two, or else we could end up sitting here forever, and right now, i kinda wanna see you get drunk, so. Never have i ever had a pool in my basement, and never have i ever... had a boyfriend ". He waited to see what Luca would do, if he would drink three shots after each other, or if he would forfeit the challenge.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 1:30 am

"Good to know," he simply said, to the not judging thing, smiling softly and leaning back a little in his seat as they exchanged their next phrases, going after each other's respective races. His eyes sharply followed the glass when the witch drank, and the small drop of liquid escaping, before he had to laugh out loud at the next thing escaping the witch's mouth. "Oh, if you only knew..." he said, snickering. He was probably the kinkiest person he himself knew, with all of the various stuff he liked. Really, it was probably harder finding something he couldn't somehow turn sexy in his head. Welcome to the life of someone practically bordering being a sex addict...

He had already taken a good, big gulp of his own long island iced tea just to accomodate exactly how kinky he was, when he heard the next suggestion, and his smile probably told the witch that oh boy, was he in on this. So, he took another shot for the pool in the basement, which, well, had been sort of a necessity from his side, to avoid always having to go to the sea or lake for a quick dip. And to avoid sleeping in a tub. And then, the boyfriend thing. Well, the first person he'd ever had a somewhat steady relationship with, had been a guy, after all, so there went the second shot. He knew it'd hit him hard at some point, but it wasn't hitting him just yet, probably due to all the years he'd been consistently drinking in.

"Well, I have quite a tolerance... So you just go ahead with that," he then chuckled, before putting the ball back in his side of the court, so to speak. "Never have I ever... Stayed a virgin up past my 14th year," he started off, with a crooked smirk. He could've just said seventeenth, but, well, this also gave the guy the info on just how quick Luca had been to go about that part of life. "And... Never have I ever... Lived with a parent past my 16th birthday," another piece of info for him, right there, and also something he had to drink on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 3:12 am

Gently he took a grib around his long island iced tea, before taking a little sip with the straw again, while looking at Luca in front of him, where all different kinds of lights flashed over his face from time to time, from the dance floor right next to them. He smiled when he heard that he had quite a high tolerance for alcohol, so he could just go ahead. The green eyes looked with anticipation on the siren in front of them, before his lips pulled up a little bit at the corner of his mouth, when he heard the questions. Not even did he ask him, but he also told some stories about himself in the process. He felt the need to say something but he didnt. He had already gotten too much information about him, so of course he werent going to poke more at him, to get the deeper end of the stories.

He took shot after shot after shot. " You are quite good at this. Am i that predictable? ". He scratched his chin where no beard was to see, it was just not something that he grew apparently, but that was totally fine with him also. He liked beards on other guys, but he also liked them without, it depended on the person he was in front of. He smiled as he looked at Luca, before feeling the alcohol kick a little more in. " I need to go to the bathro... rum.. room, so yeah ". He smiled, before trying to get up, pretty hammered already, but he did it, he got out of the squishy place, before jumping over the metal bars at the side of it, so he walked through the dance floor, before he got to the bathroom. When he was done, he looked into the mirror after having cleaned his hands. He could see how everything was almost.. melting together, before he started to laugh a little and then walked out from there.

He ordered 4 more shots, before walking all the way to Luca, gently placing it in front of him, before sitting down at his side, so they sat together. He turned so his front was to him, before saying " After this, we SO need to dance! ". He tried his best not to stumble over the words, before he continued to sit with his front towards Luca, but with an arm at the backrest, and his other hanging a little over the table, taking a shot in his hand but not drinking it. " Okay soooohhhhh. Never have i ever.. been with a man ". He smiled a little, before winking at Luca and then waiting for him to drink, before saying " Never have i ever.. done it with a girl ". Then he waited again and continued " Never have i ever, made out at a nightclub ". He didnt even know how he put his words together and everything seemed like a blur. His pupils were dialated a little bit, but he had only gotten alcohol into his system.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 10:34 am

Luca was just smiling as he watched the witch down shot after shot, calmly taking a sip of his own drink as he watched him. Man, if he truly hadn't ever been drinking before, he'd get hammered in a little while. And while Luca's sense of direction was pretty good, he probably wouldn't be able to find his way back to the house where Nickie lived. And Nickie probably wouldn't, either, as wasted as he'd get. Hmm. Well, he might have to let the guy sleep over at his place, then. It was only a ten minutes' walk from here, after all.

"Well... You've already pulled me by your house, after all. Just being there gave me something to go on. That, and, well, your age in general. Like you said - I've probably tried a lot more in my life than you have." he then simply said with a smile, and shrugged. It was quite logical, after all - that, and the fact tht he himself had been involved in all kinds of shit that most humans at his age probably wouldn't have been through.

He couldn't help but chuckle softly as the guy went up to go to the bathroom, the blue eyes following the witch all the time, merely to be sure than no-one tried to do anything to him, as it was getting evident that the alcohol had started to kick in. It was the same thing when the guy returned from the bathroom - the siren's eyes following him all the way, just to be ready to step in if some shithead should try anything. But luckily, no-one did, and the guy got back with the shots to sit down in front of Luca again.

"Sure," he then said with a smile to the dancing part - before he'd joined a band, he himself had been rather interested in dancing and trained it for quite some years, so he didn't mind at all. He couldn't help but laugh with the next three things the witch came up with, and simply shrugged. "Guilty as charged," he snickered, and downed three shots in succession - and now also starting to feel the buzz. Nowhere near as much as the witch clearly felt it, but he wasn't unaffected, either... Which mainly showed in the Italian accent getting a bit more noticeable when he spoke. "Hmm... Never have I ever... Been to the hospital." he didn't know if the kid had, being a witch and all, but it was a bit more probable than with a siren - he himself just needed to jump into water to start healing, after all. "And... Never have I ever thought I was going to drown," he winked at the witch here, as if to say 'you're welcome' to the fact that he'd saved him from that, "And finally... Never have I ever fallen in love at first sight."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie Empty

A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Relaxation day? XXX - Sean
» And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie
» Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)
» No thing like fate - Nickie.
» Meeting an old friend

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum