Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Emotions overloaded - Malachite

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

Emotions overloaded - Malachite  Empty
IndlægEmne: Emotions overloaded - Malachite    Emotions overloaded - Malachite  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 12:06 am

@Malachite <3
Outfit: Link
_____
Theo had pulled her back, and she had taken off in a heartbeat - she felt like her mind was exploding. Her heart was out of controle and all she wanted to do was scream. She couldn't save anyone. Valeria kept walking into the woods, she was cursing and screaming at herself. Punching every tree, everything in her way was basically in danger of the hurricane she was feeling. Valeria stopped for a second and felt her heart racing. Just like Lucia.. just like Anastasia, had she suffered the fate of her parents being dead. Trying to find a way to fix things, trying to find a way to kept everyone safe. Valeria screamed as loud as she could. Finally letting everything out. Every single thing she had kept on her shoulders as a heavy burden. Tears ran slowly down her cheeks, but she wiped them away before turning her emotions to something she could handle - anger. Valeria punched the nearest tree, and few punches at it like it was her worst enemy. The bark on the tree ripped up the skin on her hands, but she didn't care she kept on hitting it. Till her instincts told her someone was behind her. So she turned around and was about to throw a punch at the intruder.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emotions overloaded - Malachite    Emotions overloaded - Malachite  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 9:24 am

Outfit

Malachite knew what was going down. Sophie was supposed to kill some of Valeria’s friends. As always, he didn’t ask questions, but he was not happy about it. He didn’t care much about any of them, so they could die for all he cared, but he was certain Valeria wasn’t going to take it well. Even though he had no part in the plan, he was by the mansion anyway. He saw Valeria run off and he followed her into the forest. She started punching trees like her life depended on it. He walked to her, which nearly resulted in him being punched as well. He took a step back, as he didn’t know if she was in the mood for punching him today. ”I don’t mind being your punching bag, but maybe we can try a different approach today?” He suggested. He watched her carefully. ”Are you okay?” He asked quietly. He wasn’t supposed to have weaknesses, relationships. He had learned that from his sister. But he couldn’t help it when he looked at this girl filled to the brink with anger and sorrow. All he wanted to do was kiss her and make her forget it for a while. Yet he stood his ground. He had after all just been part of kidnaping her friends and indirectly took part in killing some of them too.
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emotions overloaded - Malachite    Emotions overloaded - Malachite  EmptyOns Maj 01, 2019 9:52 am

She shook her head as the silent tears just ran down her cheeks. Valeria put her fist down, she wasn't in the mood for hitting him - not right now at least. "Am I okay?" She asked and breathed out, her voice was cracking but she didn't have the energy to debate right now.
"You could have warned me," she then said as she bit her lower lip. Her anger seemed to fade a little, and just turn into sadness. Lucia had her head in the clouds most of the time, and Valeria slightly envied her sisters happiness. "I failed everyone," she breathed out as she back hit the tree and she slowly just let herself fall all the way to the ground. "I just lost my sister.. how did that happen? Why? Its not fair.. she wasn't supposed to do something that stupid," she hammered her fist in the cold ground.
"I can't do this.. I can't keep doing this Mala.. I keep losing people, and it hurts -" she covered her face with her hands and tried to calm the storm inside her - but it was like it only grew bigger. She ran her hands over the blonde hair.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Emotions overloaded - Malachite    Emotions overloaded - Malachite  Empty

Emotions overloaded - Malachite
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's have fun - Malachite
» Loose Ends - Malachite
» Swallowing emotions
» A Tunnel Of Emotions | Cw/Tw

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-