Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Running Low On Oxygen

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Running Low On Oxygen  Empty
IndlægEmne: Running Low On Oxygen    Running Low On Oxygen  EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 12:15 am

Running Low On Oxygen  19777844d4242cd9c7dddedc56e0168e5846bca1

TIME | 07:53
PLACE | Athena Academy - Track after studies
WEATHER | Chilly, but clear
OUTFIT | Pants
+ Black tight shirt

Topic For - @Darius

It was saturday, early morning. It had been some days since he had been together with Darius and he had seen him some places on school grounds since, even been to some classes with him. He hadnt said anything to him, as he still had some marks on his body, the third day, so he didnt want people to think anything, since Darius had asked him specifically not to. He felt how his breath stung in his throat, as he ran the track, with music pounding in his ears, as he just looked at the beautiful scenery, how the morning sun bathed the track in an almost golden light, while he ran all that he could pull it. He didnt run as fast as vampires, but he could run as fast as a pureblood angel, which.. also wasnt that faster than a human.

He stopped after having ran the track for almost what felt like an hour. He was sweating alot, as he stood there, looking in front of him, before he took a hold of his shirt, pulling it over his head, before dapping it against his forhead, as he felt exhausted, and then sat down, looking up into the sky, before he layed himself flat on his back and closed his eyes for a moment, while still hearing the music pound in his ears.

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running Low On Oxygen    Running Low On Oxygen  EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 12:47 am

Outfit: Black men's tank top, dark grey sweatpants, white sneakers

There was something very calming about running, even using his kinetic abilities to do it much faster but also draning energy from his body quicker, but he didn't mind. He needed to do it in order not to think. The last few days had been a confusing mess for him as he still remembered the day where he beat the shit out of Nickie and then got drunk only to fuck the living shit out of Averett. There was clearly something wrong with him, and Darius was actually finally beginning to sense it himself. There was no denying it anymore, he'd given up on that. But it was still kept firmly secret from anyone as he was completely sure it would tag him a victim being into men. He didn't know that today, such a sexuality was pretty normal and fine.

As he thundered through the track, his speed faster than that of a normal witch's because he'd absorbed every kind of movement from around him. From the trees rustling in the wind to birds flying in the air. It wasn't even that much, but it was still obvious that his speed was quite fast compared to most people. He didn't have any music in his ears as he enjoyed focusing on hos own body more than the music itself. In fact he was so focused on himself that he hadn't seen Averett before he noticed him laying in the grass, his upper body naked, out of the corner of his vision. He took another lap before slowing down when he came to the spot where Averett was. He moved towards the younger French man and chose to sit down next to him, panting slightly, sweat trickling down his brow, chest and back.

"Mornin'," he greeted Averett, but without smiling. He knew he was supposed to stay away or be a douche bag towards him, but he didn't want to for some weird ass reason. "Y'all do know as soon as someone takes off a shirt outside, rain's gonna pour the shit down, right? It's a real common ass jinx'er," he was still slightly turned on by the muscles on Averetts chest and arms, but as he wasn't drunk it was fairly easy to manage, especially because he wasn't resorting to frustrations, but rather simply acceptance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running Low On Oxygen    Running Low On Oxygen  EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 1:31 am

Averett looked up as he hadnt even noticed Darius before now. he took out the headphones in his ear, before smiling to him, greeting him with a simple nod, as he said " Morning. So you enjoy running in the mornings to? ". He smiled, not asking Darius directly but mostly stating a fact, as he slowly sat up, before looking at Darius that sat down besides him. He had moaned his name, and even ended up having sex with him.. but his name, he didnt quite remember it. " Daaarius right? ". He wasnt trying to be rude, as he looked at Darius with an apologetic look to his smile, before saying. " What if two men drops the shirt, is it double the chances then? ". He laughed, as he layed back down, before letting his hands reach behind his head, as he looked up to the morning sky, seeing all the vivid colors turn it into something magical, almost like a painting.

He looked to Darius, as he bit into his lowerlip a little, before stretching his body, as he closed his eyes, making himself comfortable. " So Darius, how are you feeling ". He smiled as he still had closed eyes. The music from his headphones could be heard playing loudly, with Limp Bizkit, Eat you alive, which was kinda funny, taking in.. that Darius almost had eaten him alive at that time. He still had a little mark on his neck, from where he had bitten down into him, as his body havent quite recovered. " So.. ". He turned himself to face Darius. " Why havent you gone home like most people? ". It was saturday, so it was a little special to actually meet anyone on campus, as most students got home and even the teachers, and they were a little away from everything out here.

He started to gently run his hands through the grass in front of him, between the both of them, before looking at Darius again, feeling a little weird.. knowing how hot they had enjoyed each other. He licked his lips for a brief moment, as he looked away from Darius, as he adjusted his pants crotch a little, as he took his phone and turned the music off. " Come lay with me ". He meant besides him, so they could look up into the sky and enjoy the scenery in front of them. " Doesnt this remind you of when you were younger.. looking up into the sky ". it was something he himself had done so very often, when he wanted to get away from everything. He held a hand up towards the sky, in front of his face, as he looked through his stretched fingers, smiling a little.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running Low On Oxygen    Running Low On Oxygen  EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 3:10 am

Darius simply nodded at the man he was sitting next to. Morning runs gave a lot of adrenaline for the rest of the day, which he preferred. It made it easier to concentrate in classes and getting up for a run and then a shower also made him look better the rest of the day. There were really only pro's to it in his mind. Laziness was for pussies. He looked towards Averett as he pronounced his name, sounding like he couldn't remember. It probably would have ticked him off before, but they'd both been drunk that evening and the fact that Darius himself could remember Averett's name was only a testament to how well he remembered things, and the fact that the name Averett was a bit rare. Plus, the guy'd presented it with a French accent so it had stayed in his memory. "Yeah, Darius.. Short'er on the A," he actually joked, smiling slightly. Admittedly it was quite funny how Averett said it. Almost the same way he'd moaned it that evening.

"If two men dropped their shirts, all the girlies out there would pop up outta nowhere and swoon all over the place," he kept the joking tone in his voice, and even chuckled a bit as well. It did feel surprisingly nice, sitting here with the guy he'd fucked a couple of days prior to this, but he stopped giving it too much thought as he would only end up confusing himself.¨
He shrugged a bit when Averett asked how he'd been, rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck, just for good measure. "I'm all perky n' shit. You know.. Mornin' runs," before he even got to ask Averett how he was, the guy rambled off again, which Darius didn't mind. It helped keeping him from having to make up questions for the other guy. But this question did hit home a little harder as Darius closed off a bit again, clenching his jaw for a minute.
"I'm a grown ass man. I live here, 'till I'm done 'ere, then I'll find a new condo t' live in. 'Sides, I stopped talkin' t' the oldies a looong time ago," Darius finally admitted, referring to his good-for-nothing "parents" as the old one's with a shrug to hide the fact that it did spark a small hint of anger inside of him. Then he lay down next to Averett when asked, folding his hands behind his head, staring up at the sky.

Admittedly he'd never looked up at the sky during day time when he was younger. But he'd done something else. "Nah.. I raided the roof-tops n' did some good ol' stargazin' instead. Always tipsy though.." he suddenly remembered the first time he'd stolen alcohol from his dad and what had happened afterwards. He still carried a big old scar from that one, but it was covered up by a neatly done raven tattoo on his shoulder. Father's belt could be quite the nightmare. He looked up, lost in the thoughts as his eyes grew focused but also quite distant.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running Low On Oxygen    Running Low On Oxygen  EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 3:25 am

Averett looked rather surprised at the brute, as he started to joke with him, smiling ever so slightly. " Wait, was that a joke i heard just now?. Does the notorius Darius the Brute, actually know how to joke and smile ". His voice was soft, as he smiled to Darius, as his way of saying, that he was only fucking with him, not literally this time, but more mentally, as he joked back. He laughed when Darius continued to joke, as he shead a single tear, before rubbing his eyes, as he yawned, making him stretch the muscular body, as he almost moaned from pleasure of both the stretch, but also just yawning in general. He nodded a little, as Darius started to change a little in his attitude again, as he made a small han gesture, as in almost a hand shrug, before saying " i get what you mean ". He hated his adoptive parents to, and he didnt really have a family, except James.

Averett looked at Darius for a moment, almost feeling a sorrow wash in over him. " So your family was fucked up too.. ". He shok his head a little, as he layed his shirt over his eyes for a moment, biting down into his lower lip, as he removed the shirt, before looking at Darius again. Slowly he turned around, so he ended up over him, with a leg laying over Darius body, as he placed a hand at each side of Darius face, looking into his. He smiled as he did this, before saying " So about being tipsy. That couldnt have been your first time with a guy, could it ". He looked around a little, as he saw no one, before leaning down over Darius if he would even let him, as he grazed Darius neck with his nose, before nibbling his earlobe.

He felt the adrenalin still rushing ever so slightly inside of him, as he smiled, before laughing a little, as he let himself glide down next to Darius, looking up into the sky. " i dont even remember when i started taking drugs.. but i think my first time.. was when i was fourteen.. ". He closed his eyes for a moment, before saying. " Families.. either they are good, or non existing, or else dead or horrible.. what can a person do ". He shrugged, before taking his shirt once again, as he placed it over his eyes, and then his hands beneath his head, as he slowly began breathing a little slower, as he tried to get his heart rate down a little, as he could feel himself get a little.. too excited. He gave a slight chuckle from himself, before saying " Skygazer and Stargazer, it couldnt sound even more gay than it is ". He laughed as he smiled, still with closed eyes and the shirt over his face, just covering most to down under his nose. " So. Who or what are you doing later today? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running Low On Oxygen    Running Low On Oxygen  EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Darius laughed slightly at Averett at he seemed surprised by the fact that he had been joking. It shouldn't seem that far off, but appearently Darius had been mostly... Well, a big brute who bullied people. Even though he did have a group of friends here at the academy who knew him for the person he actually was: A helpful, strong man who didn't shy away from giving a nudge or two to boost other people's confidence. He was the best spotter when it came to sports, that was for sure.
"Well, I ain't just my reputation, ya know. People seem to just think of everything bad and nothin' of the good," he spoke, half-serious, half joking.
It would seem that Averett knew a thing or two about having a fucked up family, and somehow Darius just immediately understood. He only nodded, still staring up at the sky.

"It was the first time.. But let's... Not talk about that," it was still a touchy subject and he didn't feel like going into details about his weird as fuck repressed sexuality. But surprisingly he didn't mind the affection given to him, only glancing around slightly to make sure they were alone, which they still were. He allowed Averett to do what he wanted for now, feeling it in the pits of his stomach, how he actually wanted to do "his first time" with Averett again. Just not here.
"I ain't ever done drugs, but I did drink my first bottle o' booze when I was thirteen. Procured from my dad's bar-closet," he finally admitted after Averett had told him about his substance-abuse. He agreed silently with a nod, before chuckling at Averett with the shirt over his face. It looked kind of cute. He immediately stopped that line of thoughts though, coughing awkwardly at Averett's gay joke. He chose not to comment on that.
"I dunno.. Maybe I'll have a drink or two downtown.. Why, wanna join?" he took the shirt off Averett's face with a questioning look in his eyes.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Running Low On Oxygen    Running Low On Oxygen  Empty

Running Low On Oxygen
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Running into trouble
» Running with wolves
» Running from time itself
» I'm running back to you
» Running out of luck

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen-
Gå til: