Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 8:18 am

“Well. I have a few homes. My father lives here in Gaia, and my mothers rule in an underwater kingdom,” she knew it sounded made up. “I’m a siren,” she then told him as she quickly showed off her siren features. Mariella couldn’t agree more, if Abigal and her mother hadn’t been friends. Maybe Levi and Veronica would have been the one connecting her to Amaryllis and that way to the entire group. It was weird how fate worked. “I’m messing with everyone,” she admitted. “Oh yeah Theo? Theo has been passing through walls since he could crawl,” it wasn’t even a joke. Mariella had heard the stories from her uncle. “It’s a circus sometimes, but don’t call Valeria in for a circus act... she respond with a fist to most jokes,” Mariella warned.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 8:24 pm

Spencer was beginning to feel like she wasn’t joking about her being associated with royalty. ”A siren? That’s cool. I know another one of those.” Before Gaia, he didn’t know very many different species. ”Way to make a guy feel special,” he tried to look like he was actually hurt. ”I’ll keep that in mind.” He was about to suggest they got started on the movies when he got a text. He picked up his phone. ”Shit. I forgot I promised a friend to do something. Rain check on the movies?” Before she had a chance to disagree, he went out the door with the intention to come back.

| Time jump |

It had been a few weeks since he had spent time with Sierra at the house. He had asked for a rain check and now he was coming back for one. He was standing in front of the gate looking at the guard. ”Here to see Sierra.” The girl just looked at him and shook his head. What the hell? ”Sierra!” He yelled while forming his hands around his mouth, hoping it would make the sound travel further.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 8:48 pm

"Someone is calling for you," Vanya walked into the living room and pointed outside to the gate. She had heard Mariella calling herself Sierra in front of Spencer. Mariella got up and walked outside. "It's okay. He has been here before," the guards opened the gate. Jasmine came running over to them, she spend her time in the garden hoping to see Larry soon again. "Marie.. wh.. who is that?" She looked over at the boy. Banshees had no trouble knowing other banshees.
"Oh hey Jas, this is Spencer," she looked at Jasmine and then at Spencer. Then Mariella realized that Jasmine had outed her real name. "And my name isn't Sierra.. It's Mariella... I usually give people my middle name.. till I trust them or till someone outs me," she chuckled a little. Then realized the strings between Jasmine and Spencer. It made her frown, had Tiana up something in her coffee again? Or was this actually happening. "Come on in," she said rather absent before starting walking inside again.
"Don't mind that, nice to meet you.. I'm Jasmine."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Spencer looked at Sierra when she let him in. He raised an eyebrow when a girl came over and called Sierra Marie. What? Something about her seemed familiar. It was like she had something about her that reminded him of himself. Was she a banshee too? ”That’s… Super normal.” He looked at Jas and gave her a nod as greeting. ”Nice to meet you,” he looked at Mariella. ”You too.” It seemed he didn’t really know her. Then again, he barely got a chance to get to know her last time. He looked at her as she started to walk away. He turned to the other girl, Jasmine. ”Hey. Spencer, like she said.” He found himself staring at her. ”Fuck, sorry. You just seem… I don’t know… Is it weird of me to ask what species you are?” He didn’t want to be rude, but he wanted to know. If she was a banshee as he suspected, she might be able to tell him more about what he was. It was really frustrating to not know anything. It wasn’t like vampires and werewolves. They were all over the fictional world, banshees not so much.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 8:31 pm

Jasmine frowned a bit, it was a bit odd. Her eyes looked back to his as she caught him starring at her. "It's not weird," she pointed out. Jasmine had never had a problem with being a banshee, even through a part of her had wished that she had gotten her mothers vampire genes - she had accepted her banshee nature. "I'm a banshee," she nodded with a brighter smile. "Just like you," Jasmine added. Mariella was still frowning by the bond she had seen, and was trying to figure out what and how it was possible. Because none of her memories had changed. If he was a part of their lives, wouldn't she have known? Of course Felicity Mikaelson had always been very secretive and held back from being a part of her sisters group thing. It was luck that Reginald had kept Jasmine in the circle and made an effort for making her a part of everything. It was first now that Mariella really understood what Jasmine had been through.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 10:45 am

Spencer didn’t understand why he couldn’t stop looking at her. It almost could be perceived at him finding her attractive, but there was just something about her, that made it impossible for him to look away. He was not that surprised when she said she was a banshee. ”I’ve never met another banshee before. So are you Abigal’s daughter?” He remembered Mariella had mentioned that she was a banshee as well, so it would make sense if Jasmine was her daughter - she was as her house, after all. But then again, he might be completely wrong about it. He looked to Mariella a moment, before looking at Jasmine again. ”Could you maybe tell me more about banshees? I don’t know anything about us, really.” He knew of course what he had learned from himself, that he had a wicked scream and then the things about death.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 31, 2019 8:57 pm

Jasmine chuckled lightly. "No Abigal isn't my mother. I wish I had a mother like Abigal, but no my banshee genes comes from my father," she told Spencer with a smile on her lips. "It's possibly that I can tell you a few things, the great teachers says that each banshee learns different," she explained and took a deep breath in. "Aren't any in your family banshees? Or some old relative?" She then asked and tilted her head a little to the side. Mariella turned around and looked at them once more.
"Two seconds," she took a deep breath in, "Jem!" she yelled at Jamie to join them. "This is Spencer." Maybe it was because she wanted an confirmation that there was something, and her radar wasn't wrong. Her strings of relationships had never been wrong before  - and she was pretty sure now wasn't the time either.
"What is it?" Jasmine then asked Mariella, clearly picking up that the siren seemed to be questioning something. She just didn't know what it was yet. Mariella remembered maybe they could get Theo out here, if anyone could activate the smallest thing in the brain - it would be him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Spencer nodded when she explained where her banshee genes came from. "That's probably true. But I would like it if we could give it a shot." He just wanted to know more about what he was. "Not that I know of. My dad thinks my mom had an affair, so I guess I get it from my biological father too." He had asked his mother to tell her about her father, anything would do. But she refused to and left him alone in a family of werewolves.

Jamie heard Mariella call for him and he was quickly by her side. He looked at the banshee next to Jasmine. "I'm Jamie," he told him. He looked between him and Jasmine a few times. There was something similar in their scent, not just because of them both being banshees. "Should I get Theo?" He asked looking at Mariella again.

Spencer looked at Jasmine. "Are they always like that? It's a little bit rude," he said before looking back at Mariella and Jamie. "So are you going to tell me what is going on? You're acting strange."
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 20, 2019 7:05 am

"Family drama. I see, I know everything about that - however, my father has always been more kind than my mother," it wasn't because her mother didn't care - she just had trouble loving or showing it at least. "Marie is pretty good at digging up information, maybe she can help you get some of your family history?" Jasmine suggested to him with a hint of a smile. Or they could ask Veronica about help.

Mariella looked at Jamie and his expression confirmed what her mind had been telling her. Jasmine and Spencer seemed minor confused and a little offended that her and Jamie was talking as they weren't there. "What would Theo do?" She asked Jamie a little confused. Jasmine didn't know why they even wanted to bring Theo into this. However, Theodore walked through the wall next to the door, and stopped as he looked at Spencer and Jasmine.
"Please don't tell me there are more siblings for us when we get back home?" He dropped the apple he had in his hand. "If I was going to get a little brother or sister.. I would want to be there, who would teach them all the cool stuff?" - "Theo, not now," Mariella hissed a little. Jasmine frowned and looked over at Spencer. Her expression changed. She had been looking for him. That person who was standing right next to her. The banshee looked over at Mariella, aware of her abilities. Mariella nodded in confirmation.
"He is your brother."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Spencer had never thought of everything with his father as drama. The poor guy probably didn't even know of his existence. "My mom was kinder than my so-called dad. But neither om them were very kind," he just said with a shrug. He nodded when Jasmine said Mariella might be able to help. "I'll ask her," he said with a smile.

Jamie was just about to tell Mariella why he would go get Theo, but then he arrived through the wall. He just stood back and looked a little too not overwhelm the poor boy.

"Wait...?" He looked over at the banshee next to him. When he saw her expression change, his did too, into a look of wonder and confusion. He looked over at Mariella as well when she said the word 'brother'. "Okay, somebody better explain what the fuck is going on." He didn't dare to believe Jasmine was his sister just yet. Not until he knew more.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 21, 2019 7:03 am

Theodore looked confused around. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He asked and looked over at Mariella and then at Jasmine. Mariella took a deep breath in, and breathed out before replying to the confusion.
"I have the ability to see and bend with the bonds people have with each other. I know my mind most be a freak show compared to yours," she sighed a little and scratched her neck. "How is this even possible?" She looked at Jasmine. Jasmine folded her lips as the events before her return played for her eyes.
"It was the butterfly effect... mixed with my mothers jinx and my former jinx - I lost two brothers that day, in two different ways," her eyes looked empty and her gaze met with Theodores. The blank expression, as she remembered her parents reaction to her loss of control and their loss of their children.
"I came back here to find him," she looked over at Spencer, "you," Jasmine took another deep breath in. "I guess I chose the wrong time, last time I saw you.. you were tiny," a small tear showed in the corner of her eye - but she rarely cried anymore. Theodore walked over to Jasmine and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry for your loss," he whispered and kissed the top of her head before letting go. Jasmine took his hand and gave it a little squeeze.
"I told you this place was wild," Mariella looked at Spencer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 6:55 pm

Spencer was so confused. It was not that unusual, but he usually had some idea what was going on, but with them he was completely lost. "Don't be so sure about that," he told Mariella. His mind was pretty fucked up. He turned his head to Jasmine when she explained, but he still didn't really understand. "No... No, by mom had an affair with my dad and she would never...." He stopped himself and a light bulb could have lit over his head as he so clearly understood something he hadn't before. "She would never talk about my real dad because she didn't know him. Holy shit."

Spencer listened to Jasmine's explanation of what had happened. "You came back? Back from where?" He still had so many questions, but he could also see she was affected by it. "Sorry. I just have so many questions. I can do like a magic eight ball and ask again later," he said with a gentle smile before looking over at Mariella. "You did, yeah. I just didn't know it would include changing my whole life," he said and rubbed his neck.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 02, 2019 6:43 am

"It's a long story. I will tell you later," Jasmine said with a small smile on her lips. She looked at Jamie shortly, he knew she had been looking for Spencer - but she had expected to find a small child, she had never thought about what portal or time loop he could have been stuck in. "No its okay, of course you have questions. And I want to answer them. Some of them Jamie, Theo and Marie is able to answer as well," she sighed it was overwhelming. Jasmine was afraid to cause another butterfly effect by being so emotional.
"How about we go in and make some hot chocolate? We will answer your questions with best ability," Mariella suggested and looked at Jamie. "Right?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Spencer looked over the girl who was apparently his sister. He didn’t know how to handle that thought. His brother, his mom, they weren’t really his parents. ”I hope so. I maybe be okay with going with the flow, but this is insane.” He looked over at the other three when Jasmine said they were able to answer the questions. Jamie looked at Jasmine. He knew what she had expected. This was not it. ”Of course. We will do our best.” He put out a hand towards the kitchen. Spencer looked over at Jasmine again. ”I kinda see the resemblance,” he said and shrugged before going into the kitchen. Jamie had already started preparing the hot chocolate.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella   Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella - Page 2 Empty

Shut the fuck up. Time travel? - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» A lie can travel half way around the world
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Shut Up and Dance with Me
» #I am not okay until you are - Mariella
» Shut off the lights

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum