Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 1:02 pm

There was a glimt in James eyes that showed that he did not attend to go to somewhere safe. And as Tidus was about to protest, he remembered what he would have done himself and sighed. He couldn’t decide if James should stay or not. And hey… he was a vampire. He was strong and could handle himself.
With a cheeky and impressed little smile, he looked up at James and nodded only once. “Okay. Thanks… But if you get hurt one more time… I´m sending you home!” even though he meant every word, he had a teasing smile over his plump lips still. Mostly because the words made him sound like a worried big brother. Which was defiantly not the case.
It was rather cute that James kind of begged for Tidus to let him stay. Their roles had switched.
As James was about to go to the door, Tidus took a hold of the wrist and dragged him through the portal. They were now standing in the middle of the party again. The portal closed behind them.
“A white mask you say and dark hair… it´s better than nothing, since I have no idea what he looks like and neither has the jokers,” commented Tidus as to praise what James knew about the man.
Tidus looked around, no longer hidden behind the mask, people did smell the scent of trouble. As he was about to announce to the guest what was going on, one of the jokers came over and whispered something in his ear.
The message clearly made Tidus annoyed. He growled lowly and took a step back. “Okay. That would make sense why he could disappear so fast… but keep searching. White mask and dark hair… that’s what we have on him.”
With a nod, the joker went away again, with all the guest eyes glued to his neck.
Tidus looked up at James. “They think the man has a teleport ability. This makes him a whole lot harder to find… fuck…” he ran a hand trough his hair and sighed. “Shit… I guess I have to do the next thing then.” He walked over to a group of guests, told them situation and asked them to tell the rest of the company. Slowly people could start leaving the party.
A bit disappointed, Tidus walked back to James and smiled weakly at him. “As much as I love abilities… it´s a pain in the ass when your enemies has them.”
He looked down at where the bullet had penetrated James porcelain skin. “Are you okay?”
Around them, people slowly started to leave the party. Whispering and talking loud. Someone was constantly looking around of just clear panic.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 8:33 pm

He nodded when Tidus said his conditions, fully understanding him at this point, cause he would have done the same thing, if it was him. He loved the teasing smile over his lips, and couldnt help but smile back at him, ever so teasingly, as he said " Or maybe, you could always have me teleported back to your home, as you dont know my adress ". He blinked to him, and turned his back, before walking with determination to the door, but he didnt even get to grab the doorknob, before feeling Tidus strong grib around his wrist, and then him being dragged back a little, before he found himself in the middle of everything. " Wha-what?.. how ". He looked confused for a moment, not realising what exactly had happened, before he remembered the portal from before. He felt like the pain had pushed his thoughts and memories a little back, so he wasnt as quick as before. " That was not smooth at all. I dearly hope that you know each and everyone here, or else.. it wont end up pretty ". He could already read the news. Masquerade ball or drug party. Hes face was expressionless, but he still thought it was quite funny.

He made sure to stay as close to Tidus as he could, so he could protect him but also prevent another shooting. He felt uneasy, all over his body. He could feel the phantom pain from the wound, as he looked around with a rather worried expression, trying to keep a lid on his emotions, as he felt for Tidus but also for the party. James was about to take a few steps forward to try and find some place to stand, so he could see over the crowd of people on their way out, but as he took a step forward, he suddenly realised. " This is what he wants ". He turned around as fast as he could, before walking towards Tidus, that was already on his way to some guest to tell them the situation, so they could get ever single one of them out. When he talked James made sure to listen closely, and pay full attention to him. When he suddenly out of the blue asked him if he was okay, he looked down to the hole, before looking at Tidus with a little grin over his full lips. " I manage. I´m sorry that you had to go inside of me and pull.. mhm.. you know what i mean ". He looked down, flustered for a second, before looking at his shoe. " Oh ". He looked up as he remembered what he wanted to say to him. " I think we can just wait it out.. he will come to us, its clear that its you he is after.. so if you just secure everything upstairs, then you should be rather safe for now ". He smiled, before feeling the tip of a gun behind him, and a man´s hand slowly take a strong grib around his throat. " No sudden movement, or i´m going to blast your fucking skull all over the place, fucking vamp ". The man looked over at Tidus, with his green eyes, before pressing the gun at the side of James head.

James narrowed his eyes a little, before ending up closing them for a second, when the man pressed the guns tip against his head. " Relax ". The man looked over at Tidus, before saying with a rather panicked voice. " Drop anything on you, guns knifes.. EVERYTHING, and then ask your men to stand the fuck down, and then get over here. I will exchange him for you ". The look on James face was obvious, it wasnt a plan he liked. * I´m not letting this fucker take him.. *. He knew that he could maybe use his powers, but if he did, he would be weakened, as he hadnt had nearly enough to drink, to even use it, and what of the man escaped, then Tidus had to be on the guard at all times, but then again.. was life like a don always so stressful and dangerous?. He looked at Tidus, lowering his gaze. " Go.. ". The man looked a little surprised for a moment, but kept the pistol against James head. " I said fucking do it! ". The man keps moving a little to one side and then another, all the time, as to keep James in front of him, as much as he could, always making it a risk, if they tried to take him down.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 15, 2019 12:16 pm

He loved the reaction from James when he pulled him through the portal. This reaction from people never got old.
When James on the other hand said he hoped Tidus knew everyone, the blonde froze in the spot and released a little nervous chuckle. “Well uhm… you see… funny story!”
A bunch of these people to this party were random invitation. Just like great Gatsby. Just with mask, which made it so much worse. He avoided answering the question. Something also told him that James also already knew the answer.
Right now, the focus should be on getting everyone out of here and of course capture the motherfucker.
Tidus smiled at James as he answered that he was alright. The apology made Tidus smile wider and shake his head. “Don´t mention it. It´s the last thing I could do… after all you saved my life. Even if it wasn’t your intention.” He kept his eyes on the vampire as he looked down with a blush. When he came up with the idea of staying put, Tidus nodded and was about to answer, when suddenly hell broke loose.

The criminal mastermind suddenly stood behind James and pressed the head of the gun towards the pretty face. In shock, Tidus stood completely still, afraid of hearing a loud bang echo through the ball room.
“Okay okay,” Tidus said and lifted his hands up. It was his way of showing the man that he had no intention of attacking. “You can have me… just let him go… okay?”
James could whisper go as much as he wanted. It was not going to happen.
Some of the jokers had noticed the situation and slowly they tried to get closer. This did not go unnoticed by Tidus. He looked over his shoulder, signaled with a wave of his hand and a growl for them to stand back. With a heavy breath, he looked over at the gun-man and stepped a bit closer. “I have no weapons on me.”
Slowly he started to walk towards the man. He could take the chance and make a portal under the man’s feet… but then there would be a risk of him shooting James in shock.
A bunch of scenery ran through his mind as he walked closer and closer.

In a split second, in a heartbeat, a sound of gun echoed through the room, afterwards a loud yell of Tidus name. Tidus looked over his shoulder and saw one of the soldiers had pointed their gun towards the gun-man. Unfortunately, had he only hit the man in the feet. Which made the man scream up in agony.
To Tidus nightmare, he was about to press on the tricker and end James life.
Reacting fast, Tidus made a small portal underneath the man´s feet, which made him fall through the floor in a new scream of shock. Quickly Tidus jumped over to James, pulled him towards him in a rough motion, so they ended up on the floor.
In the attempt to get James out of the shooting area and portal hole, it had all gone so fast, that Tidus didn’t realize what he had done before it was to late. Not far from them, was the torso of the man, laying there bleeding, separated from the legs. The man´s mouth was opened wide and his eyes white and dead.
Tidus had closed the portal before the man had went through. He had been cut over in half.
The soldiers looked just as disgusted and surprised as Tidus. A bit hesitating, they started to walk closer to their Don.
Tidus heart was on the way out of his throat. He looked puzzled at the corpse. The blood spread slowly on the beautiful marble floor.
“I… Fuck…” he gasped and looked down at his hand. Just as hesitating as the jokers, he looked over at James and begged that he had avoided the gun shot. It looked like the vampire was alright. “Are you… alright?” He once again asked for James safety.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 15, 2019 5:46 pm

He looked at him with a raised brow, since it had been his full intention to save him, to protect him, but he just didnt know it, before his body had started to move on its own at that time. It felt so freeing being near Tidus, talking with him, joking a little and teasing, like there were no worried at all. He smiled a little at him, before they got ready, but he had never imagined, that he once again, would stand in the bullets way, but this time, with very little chance to actually survive it himself. He looked at Tidus with a soft and calm expression, as to not freak him out, but inside he felt the conflict, how he had to keep his own emotions in check, so he wouldnt lose it. This could very well be the last time every he would be on this earth.. not saying goodbye to Spencer, even when he wouldnt see him, or so he thought, and giving Tidus this pressure, feeling he had to sacrifice himself. When he mouthed 'GO' and Tidus didnt, he felt a little relieved, but also stupid for even thinking that he would leave him, like hell he would.

Everything went so awfully fast, almost like the bullet itself. He heard the loud bang going off, not that far away from him, feeling the pressure at his hair, while also feeling Tidus that had, had a strong hold in him, pulling him towards him, as they both hit the floor rather hard. His landing however, was softened by Tidus under him.. this he didnt realise before actually laying still on the floor, slowly opening his eyes, only to see the demon underneath him. He looked at him with the raging golden eyes, slowly pressing his hands on either side of Tidus, so his upper body was raised a little over him. He looked shocked for a little moment, trying to take everything in, before looking to the side, when a sweet smell started to catch his nose. The smell of blood, and alot of it.

He looked at it for some seconds, completely forgetting Tidus under him, before turning his head to Tidus. He smiled a little, before saying, still laying over him. " I´m fine, thanks for asking. What about you? ". He smiled before looking a little at his face, letting his gaze travel down for a brief moment. " I think thats enough close calls for tonight ". He slowly got back to his feet, before holding a hand down towards Tidus, with a teasing smile over his full lips, waiting for him to take his hand, so he could drag him up on his feet. " Thanks for saving my life ". He tog himself in standing and rubbing his neck a little frantic, as if he tried to forget the horrific sight they both had looked at, and that he was now standing with his back to. " I wonder.. it didnt seem single targeted.. ". He couldnt help hearing the words play again and again... that he wanted Tidus, instead of just trying to shoot him right then and there?, and he shot by accident before?.

" So is this your normal ever day life?, or am i just lucky ". He laughed shortly, before shaking his head a little, looking down at his feet, before adjusting his suit a little, before taking his mask off. He ruffled a little up in his own hair, before laying it all back, so he got a more sleek look. He looked must more mature and polished and posh like this. He looked at Tidus, still with a smile to his lips, before walking over to him and then touching his lower jawline, traveling his thumb down it, to the chin, before saying while looking into his eyes. " It´s a dangerous life you are living. Are you sure, you want to continue living like this. I would be very sad, if you should end up one day, dead in the papers.. ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 16, 2019 1:09 pm

The situation seemed to be under control. The man was no longer a threat. Not even close to be one. He sighed and looked up at James. First now Tidus realized that James was over him. The golden eyes looking at him. He was a bit trapped in them, until James turned his head and looked over at the corpse. Here Tidus shook his head and tried to focus. The smell of blood was hanging in the air. A smell he slowly started to get used to. Terrifying enough.
When James again looked at Tidus, the blonde had slowly grown a red color in his cheek, as he looked up at the vampire. “Good. Yeah… I´m fine… just a bit in shock.” Just like James, Tidus let his gaze wander down the king’s features.
James got up and reached a hand down for Tidus to grab. Not without a that oh so smock grin at his lips. Tidus tilted his head teasingly and took the hand. Just as he was up on his feet, one of the soldiers, the oldest in the group went over to Tidus.
“Are you alright Don Tidus?” he asked concerned.
He was a man in the mid-30s. A perfect description of tall, dark and handsome.
Tidus smiled at him and nodded. “Yeah… I´m fine. Nothing happened to me.” He looked at the corpse. “Please get him away from here.”
The man nodded and went over to the corpse.
Tidus turned his attention back to James. For a few seconds he admired the man as he removed the mask and laying his hair back. Tidus couldn’t imagine that there would be something that wouldn’t suit him. “You´re welcome. I couldn’t let him shoot a bullet into that pretty face, could I?” he said in a teasing and loveable tone.
For a split second, Tidus looked over at the corpse. He instantly regrets that. The men had their troubles moving it. Some of the man´s inside were slowly falling out of him.
Tidus nodded to James, that they should move a bit away. In Tidus head, James should not be witness for more… cruelty like this. It hadn’t even been Tidus meaning to cut the man in half. Something in Tidus felt horrible… but also, how terrible it may sound… powerful.
“single target… what do you mean?” he asked curiously. If James had any ideas of what this could have been for, he was more than ready to listen to them.
A little laughter escaped Tidus as James asked if this was everyday life. “Yeah. I guess you could say that. I keep trying to do stuff that could make me relax, but for some reason it always ends up in a drama!” he shrugged a bit after this sentence. It wasn’t always this dramatic. But his life was not a peaceful one. Something he kinda loved and hated at the same time.
When James suddenly stood closer to him, he felt his heart beat fast as a result of the sudden touch on lower jawline. They created an eye contact once again. Autumn met ocean blue.
“Awhhh… are you worried about me my dear moon?” he asked with a smirk. He never broke their eye contact. The smirk turned into a warm and comforting smile. “Yeah. I´m sure… I have lived like this for as long as I can remember. And don´t worry… My dead will never be announced in the paper.”
Or at least he hoped it wouldn’t.
He reached out and pushed James tie to the side. He tried to fix it but just ended up playing with it. “I´m sorry that you got into this mess. That was properly not what you expected when you went to this party.”
With a weak smile, he let go of James tie, but he didn’t pull away from him. “Do you want me to get you home or… somewhere else… a bar?”

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 16, 2019 8:19 pm

He had noticed the rather cute blush that had dominated Tidus cheeks for a moment, while he had been on top of him, not on purpose, but still. He smiled a little, at the thought, before looking at the man approaching them. He thought it was a little funny that they called him Don, but then again he were. He looked at Tidus for a while, his blone hair, they way that he smiled and nodded, before his eyes followed Tidus to the corpse. It was rather horrific, he wouldnt deny that, but he himself, had seen some fucked up shit in his life, some of it had been forgotten along the way, but some still stayed with him, deep deep inside of him, to never come out.

He chuckled a little hearing Tidus words, about him getting a bullet into his pretty face. He moved when Tidus nodded, for them to move away from the place. When they had moved away, he looked at Tidus with an expression, as if he was filled with thoughts. " I mean.. what if he didnt mean to shoot you?. What if it had been the plan, to take you with him, you know.. kidap you?. Think about it, he only shot one time, but why not shoot more then?, if he wanted you killed... maybe it was an accident, and then when his location was revealed, then he had to move and come up with something else, and then.. all the people getting out, forced him to come forward with a new more risky plan? ". He looked at Tidus, waiting for an reaction to his words. He could also be totally wrong in this, but it felt most logical. " is there any other mafia´s or maybe groups you know about around here?, someone wanting you or the district? ". He tilted his head a little.

It felt so oddly natural talking about gunshots, groups, crime and kidnapping with Tidus, almost too much, if someone asked him, but maybe it was the look of Tidus, and his personality, that made him look at him, not like a Mafia boss, but more of someone doing a more shady business than other?. He shok his head a little.. all that acting, had maybe started to blurr his lines of reality even more than what he had thought, making this seem like something almost completely normal?. He laughed with him, when he mentioned that he wanted to do stuff to relax, but it always ended up in drama. " i know exactly what you mean ". He smiled for a little while, before looking at him closely, while touching his lower jaw, to Tidus chin.

" Of course i am. One cannot live without the other. We are one ". He smiled a little, thinking it sounded so cheasy, but in a cool kind of way. He smiled when Tidus started to play a little with his, tie, before readjusting it himself, slowly letting his hand travel down to Tidus hand, before catching it. He looked into his ocean eyes, before parting his lips, letting the masculine voice once more dominate the space between them. " Lets go home to your place. Someone promised me blood for questions, and besides, i could use a drink, in a more quiet enviroment ". He smiled, waiting for Tidus reply.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 11:09 am

James theory did make sense. The man did ask for exchange James for Tidus, instead of just shooting Tidus in the face immediately.
Tidus bit down on his lower lip and thought the whole situation through. “It does make sense and yeah… they´re some other cartels around here. But we haven’t had a crossfire for years.” There was a thoughtful look painted on Tidus face as he tried to find the reason for the attack. When he couldn’t come up to any solution, he sighed and shrugged. “It must be a pain for another time.”

To Tidus this weren’t oddly to talk about. His whole life he had been growing up in a mafia. This was daily news. Normally he wasn’t the one targeted though. He smiled up at James and was not surprised to hear that his life was filled with drama too. He was a famous actor and probably model. There must be some people who would like to have their hands on him. “Oh yeah… and what have happened to…”
He got interrupted as the man from before suddenly yelled up in a warning. The one who had asked if Tidus was alright.
“What is…” once again Tidus got interrupted. This time by the sound of a gunshot and a scream of agony. The mid 30s joker, felt down on his knees, keeping an arm around his stomach. His face was in pure agony. Up behind him, a group, all wearing smoking’s and all males, stood with a smirking face. One of them had a gun in his hand. Clearly the one who fired the shot.
Tidus could recognize them. Another mafia. Coincidently enough after James question.
“Why hello, hello!” the man in the front said. Tall, muscular and eyes black as the night. He pointed his gun to the mid-30s joker. “Don´t even think about making a portal to get away from here or underneath our feet.” He smirked a scary little grin.
The mid 30s joker, shot in the back, wailed in agony as he looked from the new mafia boss to Tidus.
Tidus heart was pounding as he looked around for the other jokers. They were nowhere to be seen. Were they alright… what had happened!?
“Where are my men Lazy?” Tidus asked in a warning.
The man growled. “You do not ask the questions here brat!” his black eyes were furious. He seemed to calm down as he looked over at James. “Wooooh woooooh, who do we have here? There is a famous pretty boy in the house!”
This sentence made the other men in the background chuckle.
Tidus placed himself in front of James. “I know you have a hard time focusing Lazy… but could you not harass any more of my guest?”
Lazy chuckled and loaded the gun near the mid-30s jokers head. “Ohhh… you can´t protect them all… and you can´t protect yourself too.”
Slowly Lazy´s men walked closer to James and Tidus.
“Come along… then we can figure something out.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 12:34 pm

He looked at him with the golden eyes, trying to figure out just how much, this was actually getting on Tidus nerves, but not knowing him enough, made it almost impossible, but he could see how it troubles him, from the lip biting, and the thoughtful look painted all over Tidus face. When he smiled at him, he smiled genuine back at him, before shrugging, saying " There was this ". He stopped immidiately, when he heard the warning yell, followed by a gunshot, that sent shivers down his spine.

Pure instinct took over and before he knew of it, he had grabbet the fabric of Tidus blaizer and pulled him towards him, so he would stand against his chest with his back. He stood at his side, so he could shield Tidus if something where to happen, but he was afraid of making any sudden movement, as he didnt want any of them to be shot down. He whispered into Tidus ear. " What do we do.. ". He couldnt see any option for them to disappear or even run.. he didnt know what would happen, if they followed the man?, what did he even want with Tidus.

James gaze followed the man watchfull, each and every movement. He could hear Tidus heart pounding, making it hard to focus. He looked shortly at Tidus, before he looked up at the man called Lazy, when he heard him talk about him. A low almost growl escaped his clench teeth, as he was about to step forward, but looked at Tidus with surprise when he stepped in front of him. His eyes widened as he looked at Tidus with surprise. He knew that he could maybe try and use his powers, but if he did, would it go completely to haywire?, and what about Tidus men. Clearly Tidus loved his men, as he had asked for them.. so he wasnt gonna risk their lifes. " It´s fine Tidus.. let´s just do as they say.. for now ". He looked at Lazy with anger, as to say if they did anything to Tidus, their life would be at the mercy of him.

He held his hands up, at to show that he surrendered, before walking with slow steps towards Tidus. He looked down at him for a moment, with a gentle glimt in his golden eyes, slowly biting down into his own lower lip. " So.. ". He sigh..
" Who is he ". He didnt know how dangerous this could actually be, or if they would do anything to him.. he had alot of money, and status.. so kidnapping could never be far away, but he hoped not, but then again.. something inside of him, almost wished, that they had been there for him and not Tidus. " I´m not leaving your side, not if i can help it ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Tidus had never expected that James would grab him and pull him close. In an act of protecting him. Surprised he looked shortly over his shoulder. Since they were standing that close, he had to look up at James, by laying his head a bit back.
When he whispered, Tidus had no idea what to answer. He had no idea what to do. There was always an option to get away. They just had to find it and it would never be easy or safe.
That was when Lazy talked about James. Tidus placed himself in front of James, in his attempt to protect him and make sure he wouldn’t get hit by another gunshot.

Lazy enjoyed every little piece of this. He had Tidus in his grip. And now he also had a rather famous actor in his grip. They could get a lot of money for them both.
When James decided that they should follow order for now, Lazy smiled big in victory and nodded for his men to grab the actor.
Tidus on the other hand looked at James. Scared for the vampire’s life. He looked back at lazy and then the hurted joker. As much as he hated it, Tidus lifted his hands in surrender and started to walk towards Lazy´s men.
The gentle glimt in James eye calmed him a bit down. But not enough for him to feel like make a portal underneath James foot, so he could get him to safety.
“His name is Charles… he´s the underboss for the Dark angels,” explained Tidus in a whisper. Casually he walked closer to James. “I don´t want you to get into this… they will sell or what´s worse with you… I can make a portal underneath you. Just…”
Once again, the blonde got interrupted as Lazy grabbed him by the collar and pinned him down to the floor. “No more of your shitty abilities!” he now pointed the gun towards Tidus head.
One of Lazy´s men, also two-meter-high and big as building, grabbed James and hold him tight. Their auras screamed demons. Strong demons. He sniffed James hair and chuckled like a maniac.
This made Tidus growl lowly and as he tried to get up, Lazy slapped him over the cheek and pulled him up by the collar. “You´re not a real demon… you´re not a real don.”
He removed the gun from Tidus head and pointed it towards the joker on the floor. A gunshot echoed through the ballroom. Tidus looked down in fear as he now saw his oldest soldier laying there… blood running from his head.
His heart ached and with a growl he hammered his head into Lazy´s. This made Lazy lose his grip a little around Tidus collar. “YOU SHIT!” Before Tidus could do anything, Lazy once again grabbed him and threw him hard down on the marble floor.
A little sound of pain escaped Tidus lips. He looked up at James. The man who held the vampire, had started to try to undress him from his smoking.
“Not now Kira!” Lazy yelled. “Wait to we get back to the base!” He then looked back at one of his other men. “Get the collars!”

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 2:07 pm

James looked at Tidus for a moment, nervous for what was to come, before at Lazy that stood like the king of the center, high and mighty for now, with his hench men of demons. James clenched his teeth together, showing slight sights of his fangs starting to show, all four of them. He looked at Tidus with a raised brow, when he started to talk about a portal. " No i " He didnt even get to finish his sentence, before he saw Lazy grab Tidus at the collar, pinning him down to the floor. James eyes got red immidiately, like blood had been poured into them the very same instant. " Dont you fucking touch him! ". He almost growled out the words, with the deep masculin voice, clearly getting worked up from the violence towards Tidus.

James stopped instantly with moving, when he saw the gun pointed at Tidus head. His eyes widened with fear, while looking, feeling how his body tensed up, and how his inner animal suddenly started to peek out, how he couldnt hold it back for much longer. He looked at one of the goons that was walking near him, before feeling the grib in his arms, how they got twisted to his back, before he god pushed down on his knees. He could hear the sniff, before hes lips formed almost a small line, while he looked irritated at the goon. He looked surprised at Tidus, when hearing the low growl, before seeing him trying to get up. He didnt even get to mutter a word, before he saw Lazy slap Tidus over the cheek and pull him by the cover, which made James just lose it even more.

It was like times almost stopped, when he saw the older joker get shot, right in front of their eyes. James was used to violence but with a good reason, he would say so himself. He looked at all the carnage that had already been.. how the ballroom was painted red over the floor and now wall to.. it smelled strongly of metal in the air, making his mouth almost water. He looked with shock at Tidus, when he hammered his head into Lazy´s. He quickly rose to his feet, feeling the demon try and push him back down, fighting with him. " STOP! ". He looked with a serious expression at Lazy, before feeling his tie fall to the grown, and the jacket slowly following.

As Lazy said not now Kira, one of his other goons looked at James for a moment, before saying. " Wait.. boss. That´s James Vólkarian..  ". The Vólkarian name had been feared by many through the centuries, especially for the special power they posessed. James had reached his limit. Kira looked at James, as the fangs grew to full size and the skin got more greyish in it, and the pupils dialated, almost filling the ruby red color in his eyes. James didnt even hear Lazy´s words before looking quickly at Kira.

" Aarrrhhhh!!!! "

A deafening scream filled the room, before Kira slided off one of the long red tentacle scaly looking thing that was attached to James lower back, almost like a tail. One more tentacle followed, before another suddenly came forward too. Four long red blood looking tentacles had sprung form James lower back, at his spine now. He looked at Lazy, before quickly evading the first gunshot towards him, before piercing the throat of one of the goon´s in front of him with one of the long tentacle´s, that had shaped themself into a pointy looking tip. Kira was only pierced in the shoulder, a hole at the size of a gun wound. James looked around, before he used the goon in front of him, with his tentacle piercing through the throat of the man, as easy as it was piercing through butter, using the man as a meat shield, before he walked towards Lazy and Tidus with almost glowing red eyes,
and pulsing black veins underneath them, and an almost horrifying grin over his lips, as if he had gone mad. The tentacles pierced the flesh so easily of the men that came near him, before he got shot in the shoulder. His expression changed instanto, before he pierced the man right to the throat, slowly raising him, so his feet didnt reach the floor anymore. Slowly he let the man slide down from his tentacle, so his body hit the ground under them, with a big ' thump'.

He reached for the gunshot feeling the blood under his fingers, before holding it up to his lips, licking it with his red tongue, slowly walking closer and closer. He started to run, before a goon jumped out in front of him. He could feel his power slowly draining, so he jumped the goon as soon as he could, biting down into his face, before draining him for blood, quicker than 1 minute. The man hit the ground, almost totally drained and James tentacle had expanded a little, holding him shielded from gunshots.

He was about to run over to Lazy, but right before he got to them, he felt a shot in his back, before he fell to his knees. He looked behind himself at Kira, that had pulled his gun forward. James tentacles retracted almost instantly with the pain, before he looked at Lazy and Tidus, since he should be right in front of them. Everything had gone so quickly and James had moved so elegantly through the room, jumping, turning, stabbing and then feeded. He was bloodied and hurt. Someone had come with the collars to Lazy. Other´s of the goons had pointed towards Tidus this time, thinking that, that was the best shot for getting him to stop, which it were. He could feel the bullet wounds, how the pain pulsated through him, and slowly his eyes turned normal, before looking at Tidus.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 10:25 am

Tidus heard James yelling. Telling Lazy to stop his madness. The blonde tried to send the vampire a smile, that signaled that he was okay.
This made Lazy laugh loudly and load his gun once again. He was about to shot either Tidus or James in the foot, when he suddenly had to jump a few meters back, in fear of what was in front of him. There was no longer a handsome man in front of him. Instead stood an angry vampire with tentacle sticking out from it´s lower back.
He heard the screams from one of his men. It was ear-piercing. He cursed loudly and started to shoot after James. The gunshots echoed in the room. They got mixed together with the horrible screams from his men. Those who weren’t pierced, tried to shoot after James also, only to get pierced by the tentacle themselves.
Tidus laid on the ground. He couldn’t believe his own eyes. This was amazing and fucking terrible at the same time. It was also a fantastic opportunity to get the situation under control.
Quickly Tidus got up on the ground, he grabbed Lazy and pointed this gun towards the ceiling. To Lazy´s luck, Tidus was a bit exhausted after using his ability to the extreme and could therefore not find the energy right now. Although if he had to pass out to get James out of here, then he would do it, but now… he tried other methods.

Lazy growled lightly and fought with Tidus. In the background the goons tried to fight off James and the knife piercing tentacles.
It was in this time, that Tidus wished he had his knife on him or at least his gun. He got a few punches in on Lazy. The older and bigger demon growled. Right now, Tidus was a bit to fast and smaller, so Lazy couldn’t get a grip on him.
“Be lucky I´m not allowed to kill you, you little shit!” He screamed loudly into Tidus ear. Tidus could even feel a little spit on his cheek.
Another gunshot sounded, but this time, Tidus could see out of his eye corner that James got hit. It made him lose focus for few seconds.
“JAMES!” he yelled.
These few seconds changed everything. Lazy finally got his grip on Tidus. He threw the young demon hard down in the marble floor. The floor cracked underneath Tidus. Blood was now starting to flow from Tidus head.
“ENOUGH!” Lazy screamed in anger. He shot up into the roof. He then pointed it down to James face. He was surprised to see how close the vampire suddenly was.
On the floor, Tidus looked up at James, tried to get an eye contact with him and make sure he was okay. To Tidus horror he was wounded badly. He tried to mumble for him to leave, but blood in his mouth made it hard. It tasted like metal.
Lazy pulled Tidus up by his hair, which made the blonde growl and hiss. This sound made Lazy chuckle. Here one of his goons gave him what could have looked like a dog collar. Lazy took it roughly out of his goons’ hand and put it around Tidus neck.
“theeeereeee…. Now let´s all just breath in and breath out,” he said and took a deep breath himself. He looked at James with a raised eyebrow. Tidus had clearly had a few punches in on the underbosses face. “Put the collar on him.”
After these words, a goon putted a collar on James neck and pulled him up on his legs. Just like Kira had, he hold the hurted vampire tight.
“Now, let´s get the fuck back!” Lazy yelled out to his men. Those who were alive at least.

James and Tidus got dragged out to the cars. Big ass trucks that could only mean trouble. They were dragged out as trash and thrown in the backseat, with their hands tied on their back. The collar prevented for them to use their ability. This Tidus figured out as he had tried to read one of the goon´s mind.
“Are you… okay?” Tidus whispered to James. His blue eyes looked worried over at him.
They were placed in the same car.
The light from the streetlights were casting shadows in the dark car. It all felt so unreal. Tidus couldn’t place in his head, what the dark angels wanted with him and James.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 12:06 pm

He hadnt forgot Tidus while doing all of the fighting, but he trusted in Tidus abilities to fight for himself, and he was right. When he had started, Tidus had followed. Everything was total chaos. Guns was sounding everywhere, bullets mixed with blood on the floor, peoples screams filled the room like a horror movie, where the murder had found the children, only in this setting, it was a vampire that had found the goons and mafia, trying to keep control of a monster, that was even self unable to control himself. They ruby red eyes seemed so primal, so ragefilled, until his name got heard, after he had felt the second shot through his flesh, making him fall to his knees, before looking at Tidus, that now bled out from his mouth.

He looked at him with an expression of pure regret. He wanted to reach for him, but he didnt want go get a bullet to the head, not in this situation. When Lazy screamed enough, he looked at him, before seeing the gun pointed at him. Rage filled the before beautiful autumn eyes, like a storm had taken over and painted everything red. James eyes were switching its gaze, on Lazy and then on Tidus, seeing his lips move, but no sound was coming out, only blood, that mixed with the gun smell.

When Lazy pulled Tidus by the hair, James pupils instantly dialated again, before he clenched his teeth, showing off his fangs as a warning to Lazy. " Dont fucking touch him! ". He was about to get on his feet, before he felt a hard knock to his head, sending him straight to the floor. He felt the strong hold, while they got the collar on him, making him almost look exotic, with his shirt a little more open and the light brown hair standing a little to the side, in a rather messy look. He looked with his now golden eyes at Tidus, when they forced him up on his feet, before feeling a tight grib around his arms. " Grh! ". He growled a little from the pain from the gun wounds, before looking at them with dissatisfied look.

James looked at Tidus with an apologetic look, before letting his head hang a little, while blood had started to slowly glide from his head, from the big hit to it. He had already healed it almost, but the pain was stil pounding in his head like someone hitting him again and again, even when there werent. He looked up at Tidus, when they got thrown into the backseat, before feeling how his hands got tied. He tried to get out, but somehow?... he couldnt. He looked at Tidus with a worried expression, before hearing Tidus words. " No.. but i will manage ". He looked at Tidus for a while before trying to move closer.

" How fast do you heal.. ". His voice was so soft and so caring, he looked at Tidus with a calm and gentle look, before slowly leaning towards him, biting down into his own tongue, feeling his mouth fill with his blood. If Tidus didnt pull back, he would steal his lips with his.. before slowly starting to kiss him, with his silky plump lips, slowly letting the blood into Tidus mouth, to help him heal faster.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 1:18 am

As they strolled so smoothly away from the crime scene, the polices cars were coming in as a tsunami. Their sirens screamed through the night and lured an audience towards the beautiful luxury hotel. Right behind them, came the journalist in their vans. Searching for that good story to raise their salary.
Tidus looked out of the window. His heart ached to know what have happened to his soldiers. The jokers. Right now... All he could do, and hope was that they were alive and decided to return to base.
He stopped looking out of the window, as he heard the low voice of James. Of course, he wasn’t okay. He had probably lost a lot of energy on those tentacles and his ass was dragged into this mafia crap.
Tidus wanted to say some positive words. Words about how they could get out of this mess. Words about being brave and keep the head high. But for now… he just wanted to throw up and punch the dark angels in the face. Escaping or not… Tidus would get his revenge on these moterfucking trash, ass kissing mafia wannabes.
Captivated by his own thoughts, he didn’t even hear James question, before the vampire suddenly had putted their lips together. In the beginning, Tidus had no clue of what was going on, until he felt a taste of blood on his tongue. He tried to heal him faster.
Slowly he returned the kiss, innocently and a bit confused, since he had never seen it coming.
Lazy growled and used one of his arms, to reach back and slap Tidus with the end of the gun. “Stop that… now!” He hissed.
As soon as the goon’s hand was in reach, Tidus leaned In fast and bit down into his hand. His demon teeth cracked the skin underneath them. Lazy yelled up in surprise and pain. Quickly as he could, he pulled his hand towards him again and looked down at the wound. As he was about to hit Tidus again, the goon who drove the car, stopped him and shook his head.
“Stop it. The boss wants him alive and probably not in that bad of a shape.”
Lazy looked from his partner to Tidus, before turning his back to James and Tidus again. Clearly, he was not satisfied with the outcome.
Tidus wondered what the leader of the dark angels wanted. Carefully, the blonde turned his head and smiled softly at the vampire. No matter what… he needed to get James out of the hunting field.

The headquarters of the dark angels were no joke. It was a big and exotic to look at. Almost like a vacation hotel in Mexico.
The goons parked the car and immediately dragged the hostages out of it. Like wild animals, they were forced to follow along with the demons, as they dragged them inside the headquarters. Inside was just as gorgeous as outside. The walls, white as snow. Carpets of dead tigers and bears laid on the ground as trophies. And not far from them, a red couch and a fireplace. In that cough, sat none other than the Don of the dark angels. He smirked as he saw James and Tidus get dragged in and thrown down on their knees in front of him.
“Welcome…” he stopped mid-sentence as he laid eyes on James. “Oh my, who have we here?”
Lazy went over to the fireplace. He placed himself there like a guard dog. “A famous actor boss.”
The Don smiled and tilted his head. “I can see that. Welcome handsome!”

Darius (The dark angels Don)
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 1:57 am

James looked behind him a little bit, seeing the lights from the police fade out, feeling already more than disappointed. Where were all the hotel staffs in all of this, why didnt they get the police quicker. The golden eyes gently layed their gaze on the beautiful sun in front of them, but they didnt sense any happy or smiles like the last time, there was only darkness now. He could almost feel it between them, the worry, how it was almost written over Tidus face. " I think they will be alright.. they have a powerful Don to look up to... ". He looked down, knowing that it was stupid to even try and comfort him, especially with such weak words. He leaned closer to him, when he noticed that Tidus was consumed in his own thoughts, before leaning towards his lips, stealing them in a gentle kiss, trying to give him the blood, as discreetly as he possibly could at this very moment.

Tidus lips were like fine satin, briefly brushing against his lips, so innocently, so sweet they tasted from the blood mixed in it, almost as if they were mixing their own blood in a pagt, but they werent.. this was pure survival, but it still had a slight impact on James, making him feel the tightness in his pants, how he suddenly started to feel the blood rush down to his manhood. If he could blush, he would have. James stopped the kiss, when he heard Lazy´s words, making him realise that he had closed his eyes completely giving himself into the kiss, feeling it in his body.. how he had enjoyed it to his very core.

With widened eyes he looked with surprise at Lazy´s hand and Tidus, how he had bitten down into it, before seeing Lazy pull it back. This time he was ready, so when Lazy turned to hit Tidus, he quickly pushed himself in front of Tidus, looking with Lazy with warnings in his eyes, from them suddenly turning ruby red, with the black veins under them, pulsating, like they were just DYING for some carnage. James looked to Tidus when Lazy finally dropped it, before smiling at him and then pulling himself a little back, trying to hide his boner, that was slowly falling down a little, from the sudden brawl in the car.

When they got pulled forcefully out of the car, James was about to say something when he parted his lips, but suddenly he forgot what to say, when he looked at the beautiful hotel. " Wow.. ". He couldnt help it. It was simply.. stunning. He didnt think it was such a place they would end up and even inside it was prestige. " This guy must have alot of freetime.. and it´s definitely not used on saving the animals or the planet ". He smiled at Tidus, before saying " guess he also aint a vegan then ". He felt a tap with a gun to the back of his head, a more gentle one, but still a tap. " Get moving handsome " . He looked almost growling at the goon, before he began to walk faster, as to try and keep up with the goon draggin him.

When they got thrown down onto their knees, James immidiately tried to stand up, with a ragefilled look towards the man in the couch, before feeling a knock to his head in the back, sending him straight down onto his knees. He let out a low growl, before looking at the man with his golden eyes, trying to study him, find a weakness... anything, before hearing the words. He looked a little to the side, as to not give him any more attention. He didnt respond to the man when he welcomed him, before looking over at Tidus with a calm and collected smile. One of the goons looked at their boss, before saying. " He is also an Vólkarian. You know, the vampire family that helped built France.. ". James looked behind him with a glanze that if it could kill, the man would have been dead.

One of the men looked at Tidus with a rather lustfull expression, before walking over to him, gently ruffling his hair, before clenching around the golden locks. " I heard that you guys were so fucking horny from all the action and maybe even seeing your men die in front of you, that you both started to make out in the back. How fucked up is that. Maybe give me a little taste of those sweet lips ". He slowly crouched down to try and kiss Tidus, but he would stopped the instant the Don said so. James looked at the man, before he quickly turned and hit the man behind him with his face, right into his.. before turning over to Tidus, but then feeling himself be slammed into the ground, making him gasp for a moment. " Ghahh...! ".
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 2:39 am

Tidus admitted that he was impressed by how much James tried to protect him. Him, a demon he had just met and who was the reason why he was dragged into this. It made Tidus heart melt a little. Something he would only admit to himself.
James had even tried to cheer Tidus up. Those few words shinned up in the darkness of the car. His jokers would be alright. The blonde one so deeply hoped.
The car trip had been long and painful. Lazy and the driver had joked about the most horrible things. Just to discover, that they haven’t told James and Tidus what would happen, if they tried to remove the collar.
“KAAPOOM!” had Lazy said with a big joker grin on his face. “YOUR PRETTYBOY FACES SPLATTERED EVERYWHERE!” he had afterwards laughed like a maniac. A god damn horrifying maniac.
Tidus hissed lowly and tried to look down at his collar. A little red light made him assume that Lazy was telling the truth.

James commentaries on the headquarters, made Tidus chuckle lowly, before they both lost their smiles and got dragged in to Darius. That smugfaced Don. Tidus did remember him for some time back. Around 5 years back or so. Tidus father had have a long talk about how they could work together. But they decided in the end not to.
Was that the reason why Tidus was here now? Down on his knees, with a collar, like some god damn dog.

Darius listened to what of his goons had to say about James. He smiled satisfied to the goon and then turned his gaze towards James again. “That´s even better. Then he will be easier to sell… a lot of people will love to get their hands on a Vólkarian.” He waved with his hand, as a sign that the goon could take a break now or at least just take a step back.
“So, I´m not allowed to kill him?” Lazy asked annoyed.
Darius shook his head. “Absolutely not. You do not kill a gold mine.”
The dark angels were human traffickers. Probably some of the biggest in England. It made Tidus stomach twist and turn by the thought.
All sudden, one of the goons was in front of him, clenching around his hair. Annoyed Tidus hissed at him and looked into his eyes. It was the eyes of a predator. Filled with evil. His words made Tidus growl lowly. What the fuck!?
His lips got dangerously close and as Tidus was ready to bite the man´s fucking tongue of, James once again protected him. It all happened so god dam fast. Before Tidus could blink, James was on the ground, thanks to none other than Lazy himself.
“Stay down you fucking mosquito!” he hissed at James.
Tidus jumped up on his legs in one go, kicked Lazy in the stomach, so the demon had to take a few steps back. “FUCK OFF YOU LAME EXCUSE OF EXCISTENSE!” Tidus voice was growling in a warning.
This made Lazy see red. He was ready to tear Tidus apart as he stepped closer, only for Darius to get up and put himself In between them.
“Enough,” Darius hissed and looked around. “You guys… can play with the hostages all you want… but no killing and no…” he looked here at Lazy. “No punching in the faces! You can´t sell a punched-up vampire.”
“He will heal anyway,” Lazy hissed.
Darius looked at him with a warning. “That´s an order Charles.” His aura was stronger than ever as he spread it through the living room.
Lazy looked down in the ground and nodded. His grip tight around the gun.
“Now,” Darius said and went over to James side. “Want something to drink dear King? Then you can tell me about your latest movie.” His voice sounded so dangerously kind.
Devil in disguise.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 3:07 am

They were sick, they were all sick and twisted creatures, every last one of them, the goons, the Don. Suddenly it hit him.. did Tidus do something like this too?. He didnt want to see Tidus in such a light, so his brain just started to rationalice it, like it was normal, like if he had to do something similar, that then it just had to be like that... at least Tidus had a heart, not like these crazy fuckers, with their explosive fucking collars. Listening to them, talking about selling him, even Lazy asking if he then wasnt allowed to kill him. A gold mine.. it was the truth, but still.. he loathed that word so much. " I´m not your fucking playtoy ". He quickly found himself laying on the ground, looking at Tidus, before all hell broke lose. It all happened so fast, that he wasnt even ready for what Tidus did, before seeing Darius step between both of them. He looked with a smug smile at Lazy, before looking concerned at Tidus that got grabbed by two goons and forced down onto his knees again.

James looked pissed off at Lazy, when he said that he would heal. " At least i started out pretty, pigface ". He looked over at Lazy before spitting blood at Lazy´s feet, before hearing Darious voice eco through the room, before looking up, when the steps came closer to him. He tog pulled up on his knees again, but this time with a gun to his head. He looked at Darious with a stern facial expression. He didnt find it funny, no not at all actually. He looked over at Tidus for a moment, before saying with a low voice, looking down at the marble floor. " Dont touch him.. if you dont touch him.. then you can have me.. i promise i wont do anything stupid.. i will even let you have my first time as a bottom.. ". He looked up at Darious, waiting for a reply, he knew that he was in no position to even argue or try to negotiate a price, but he didnt want to see Tidus suffer, or be used by any of those men. " I promise, i wont resist.. ".

One of Darious men looked rather surprised before suddenly laughing. " So the big James King, is actually into guys, and is even offering his?.. what!. Virginity! HAHAHA.. like some little fucking schoolgirl! ". James looked at the man with a look that could almost kill, before lowering his gaze, trying to show, that he wouldnt fight or say anymore, as to show Darius, that he would do what they wanted. " You know i´m a goldmine, you said so yourself. I have power and money.. what more could you dream of.. ". He looked up at Darius this time, straight in the eyes, before looking over at Tidus. The goon from before started to laugh even more. " What are you in love with this guy or what! ". He held a pistol near Tidus face.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyOns Okt 23, 2019 10:25 am

It wasn’t a secret that Lazy wanted to beat the shit out of James. The demon stood there, shaking of anger and teeth clenched together. He tried to look at the other goons, before signaling to one of them, to get Tidus the fuck down on the ground. For now, he had to make sure the blonde stayed in his place, until Darius had decided what to do with him.
Darius looked from James to Tidus. “Ohh… Is there a little weakness growing in the air?” his hoasky voice sounded. For a split second, he went from kind and smiling, to growling and hostile. He looked at the goon who held his goon near Tidus face. “Remove the gun. Now. In love or not, do not point a gun to his face.” He looked down at the blonde. They created a little eye contact. Darius smirked and tilted his head.
“So this is my mate… the one and only…” he said so lowly. Almost like he didn’t believe his own words.
This made Tidus look up in surprise. “Your ma…” He got interrupted as Lazy kicked him in the stomach. Tidus hissed lowly and bended down in an attempt to protect his stomach from more hits. “For… fuck…”
To Tidus, the worst thing that could happen, was not that he got hurt. No… it would be knowing Darius hurted and raped James. It would be taken out of Tidus nightmare.
Darius sighed and looked back at James. He drove a finger slowly, teasingly and with a sharp nail along James jawline. “Your offer is tempting mr. King… But I dream of a lot… you´re only a little part of it… but no… I will not lay a hand on you and do not… and I mean DO NOT, put yourself in danger for a mafia boss… are you crazy?” Here he walked over to Tidus. He lifted the blonde up by his hair and threw him over at James. Clumsily, Tidus landed half on top of James. The blue eyes looked back at Darius and growled. He tried his best, with his hand tied to his back, to remove himself from James.
“Tidus is not as innocent as he looks!” Darius yelled up. “He has killed, he has kidnapped and probably raped a few people himself!”
Tidus looked up at Darius. His eyes filled with rage. He didn’t waste his time denying Darius words. Why the fuck should he? That would only show weakness. Instead, Tidus went his focus on James, tried to smile comfortably at him. “I will get you out of here. I promise.” He didn´t even bother whisper it. Darius and the goons could know. It didn’t matter shit to him.
Lazy laughed loudly. “Can we please, please beat them a little?”
Darius sighed. “yes, but again remember… do not touch the faces.” He looked down at Tidus and smiled. “You and I will have a talk later… now I´m letting my men having some fun!” with a wink and a smirk, the don disappeared out of the living room, leaving Tidus and James with the men.
Quickly, Lazy pulled out a knife and let the flat side drives down James porcelain skin on his cheek. “Pff… your face will heal anyway… he wont know.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 4:26 am

James looked at Darius with a piercing look, not laughing at Lazy and his angry pigface anymore, since Darius words hit him rather hard. " So what ". He asked back with a harsh tone to his beautiful deep voice, looking Darius dead in the eyes. The goon removed the gun from Tidus face, looking pretty stunned, when Darius commanded that he removed it. " I´m sorry boss ". James tried to move himself closer, before feeling hans over him again, holding him while he could only look towards Tidus, and how Darius suddely called him a mate. Suddenly it hit him.. the smell. " What.. ". He couldnt quite get it, cause Darius smelled different to other witches, and all of these fallen angels?, but why but how.. When Lazy suddenly kicked Tidus, he felt a rush of anger through his body, before moving in a violent movement. " You do that again pigface and then i´m gonna break your fucking leg! ".

When he suddenly gained the attention of Darius, he just kept looking at him with a stern expression, before clenching his teeth together, when he felt the sharp nail over his jawline, how it made his body almost shiver from it. Suddenly he got schooled on not to protect Tidus. He clenched his teeth, feeling the fangs being on full display, when he showed them for Darius, when he walked over to Tidus and pulled him up in the blonde locks of hair. " Dont! ". He tried to get out of the grib, before feeling a slam to the head again, before leaning a little forward, feeling the blood run from his head. He suddenly looked up, right at the time Tidus got thrown over him, before looking at Tidus between his legs, a little stunned from suddenly having him over him. He gently put his legs around him a little, as to hold him close.

He listened to Darius how he schooled him about Tidus having raped people. " He would never.. not by his own will, i dont believe it ". He looked at Tidus to get confimation about it. He looked at Tidus when he tried to remove himself from him, as he almost begged him with his eyes, as to not do it. He didnt want them to be split up again. His gaze followed Darius as he left the room, before looking at Tidus with a worried expression. He quickly turned around, so he was over him, as to protect him, before feeling himself being dragged away from Tidus a little, before seeing Lazy walking towards him with a knife. He clenched his teeth, feeling the flat side of the knife, before feeling it.

One of the other goons walked over to Tidus, before starting to undress the demon, one piece of fabric at the time. James looked over at them, before he was about to stand up, but he suddenly got hit into the ground, before feeling his own pants being pulled down. " Dont fucking touch me! ". He tried to get out of the grib, feeling the anger fuling inisde of him, before looking over at Tidus, where two men had started to hold Tidus down, one of them holding, the other one starting to kick Tidus into the stomach. One of the goons took a hold of James, before dragging him over to Tidus. " Couldnt it be fun to try a little game. Kiss. If you dont, then King here, will get stabbed, and if you dont kiss back King, then Tidus will get stabbed ". He smiled a little, before looking at Lazy, as saying that he could have the honor of stabbing them a little.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 1:07 pm

James little attempt to get confirmation from Tidus, made the blonde feel bad and for a second, he couldn’t look up in those autumn eyes. Some of Darius words were true. He had killed and kidnapped. But never raped.  But how could he say that… how could he live with the guilt if James knew.
It only took a few second, before Tidus looked back at James and swallowed his pride. He looked into those beautiful eyes of James. In Tidus eyes, there was stories to find, but not any he could tell now. But… it seemed like for now that it didn’t matter. James put himself over Tidus. Being once again that human shield. Tidus wanted to say James to stop putting his life in danger for a guy like him. James was worth much more and shouldn’t even have been in this mess.
But before he could even separate his lips, James was dragged away from Tidus, only to be the play toy of Lazy and his knife. Lazy had the eyes of a maniac as he looked down on James. The knife shinned in the dim light of the living room.
“Don´t touch me,” he sang mockingly and laughed hysterical. “Do you think I give a shit about your demands here!? I couldn’t give less of a fuck about you being a Vólkarian!” He let the knives blade dance down James jawline. “Ohhh… how I wish I could scar you… How I wished you wouldn’t heal!”
He got interrupted as one of the other goons, decided to drag James over to Tidus, so they sat face to face. The blonde looked like a mess, stepped out of bed or maybe some sick fantasy. Golden hair was pointing in every direction. His blazer was long gone, and the white shirt underneath was completely open, slowly falling down his right shoulder. The collar gave him the look of a slave.
Tidus hated it. Everything of this… it was humiliation in so many ways. He looked at James and tried to smile at him.
Fuck… he really needed to get the vampire out of here. Who knew what there were going to do to him?
When he heard the goon talk, Tidus looked up at him and growled lowly. “You guys are sick.” He hissed under his breath. If he kissed James, they would probably get off by it and have those horrible smirks on their lips. It was sick in its own way.
But he would rather kiss the handsome vampire, then having then stabbing and torturing the gorgeous face. Tidus leaned in, looked into James eyes and down at his lips, before whispering lowly.
“Sorry.”
He then placed his lips on James, slowly at first, before separating his lips and make the kiss more passionate. It was not bad. Not at all. The only thing there was so wrong about it, was the whole scenery and the fact that they were forced to do it.
Maybe… if they could distract the goons with this show, they could slowly try to get out of the tied hand on their back… They just had to think… even though… James lips were rather distracting.
Lazy sighed lowly and swung the knife around. “awh, But I wanna stab someone!”
Slowly, Tidus stopped the kiss and as the men were distracted, he tried to kick after one of them again. This made Lazy grab him by the hair again and press his face down in the floor.
“STOP WITH YOUR KICKING!? WHO ARE YOU KARATE KID!”
Tidus chuckled down from the floor. “Hell yeah.” He sang teasingly.
Lazy saw red once again and leaned down. Before anyone could stop him, he let the knife´s blade press a line from Tidus cheek to jaw. Blood slowly started to run down the blonde’s face. But… Tidus denied showing any form of pain. He bit his lip and held in his hisses.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 4:09 pm

Hearing Lazy´s mocking tone of voice, and how he laughed hysterical afterwards, just made him feel even more pissed than before. He listened to the words, before feeling the knife run down his soft skin, and how it danced over his five O´clock shade of beard, the stubbles getting slightly irritated by the knife. When they were put in front of each other, it was clear to see, that the person who had the roughes of times, was definitely Tidus, since he almost was unclothes, not like himself, that still had the black shirt on, a little roughed up at the collar, but not too much, and then some buttons missing here and there. His tie had been removed and his blaizer was also nowhere to see, and the pants had started to hang a little too low. He looked at Tidus with an apologetic look, since he felt that he was at fault for them wanting a show, since he had started the kiss in the car, even if it had only been to give Tidus blood so he could heal up his strengths.

When Tidus said sorry to him, he was about to say that it didnt matter, before feeling Tidus lips against his once again. It felt wonderful, how sweet they were, and how he had wanted to feel them just one last time again. He didnt pull back, as a matter of fact, he actually leaned into it, felt the lust slowly rise inside of him, as he felt his own lips dance with Tidus. He didnt even think about escaping at the moment.. no right now, the only thing he could think about was the sweet lips of Tidus.

When Tidus suddenly stopped the kiss, he almost felt like being pulled out of a dream, before looking at Tidus, how he turned and tried to kick after one of the men, before seeing Lazy grab Tidus at the hair again, before heaing the big ' thump ' that followed. " No! ". He raised his voice, before trying to get up, but quickly got held down. When Lazy pressed the knife down Tidus face, it was just like something snapped inside of James. The beautiful autumn got painted red, like blood flowing in the street, followed by an oily tar, slowly gliding down the beautiful streets, and the streets that was his beautiful skin, and the autumn symbolizing his eyes, before he looked at Lazy with murderous intent. Suddenly he rose to his feet, smashing his head against one of the goon´s, before getting out of the tight grib of the other one, running at the fastest speed he could, before throwing himself over Lazy, biting with deadly intent directly down onto the face of Lazy, if he didnt hurry to get him off. He would let the teeth sink into the flesh of Lazy´s cheek, before ripping at it, as he tried to tear his cheek off, like a mad man. He could smell Tidus blood in the air, but it wasnt only because of that he lost it, he also lost it because of hunger.

One of the goons quickly got over and tried to pull the vampire off, as hard as he could, while James just kept holding onto Lazy with his teeth, not realizing what he was actually doing to him. Another goon quickly walked over to Tidus, before pulling the gun, holding it near Tidus, not the face, but just at the body. " Stop it or i will shoot him! ". James instantly stopped before being dragged over the floor, so Lazy could do whatever he felt like. Suddenly everything went dark, as he felt pain all over, how he got kicked again and again, until he couldnt do anything more than just lay there.. feeling his clothes being removed, before someone started to make himself ready for him.. He looked with a weak glanze towards Tidus, hoping they wouldnt do the same to him.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 12:19 am

The anger had once again taking over the vampire. In front of the men was no longer a beautiful man, more a beautiful monster. Slowly and painfully, Lazy got what he deserved, as James sank his teeth into the flesh of the demon. The scream of agony left the demon, as he other now tried to get James away from him.
Just like last time, Tidus saw this as opportunity to create some Chaos! So when the demons were distracted, he jumped up on his legs and searched for something that could cut open the rope around his wrist. Unfortunately, he didn’t get to do it, before one of the goons once again pulled a gun out and pointed to his face. Lowly he growled annoyed and was ready to kick the gun out of the man´s hand, not caring of the consequence of it, but immediately froze in place.
The goons had started to take of James clothes and prepared themselves for raping him.
The anger was no longer to control. Tidus blue eyes lid up, the white skin turned black and claws as long as kitchen knives, started to show. He growled loudly and now stood there, in his demon form, ready to attack anything that moved.
“Hold on Blondie,” was the only thing one of the goons said, before Tidus jumped on him. The demon screamed as his head slowly got ripped off the neck. The disgusting sound of skin being ripped echoed through the room.
The head was thrown across the room and the body felt with a THUMP to the ground. With blood spread over his hand, Tidus roared loudly and looked at the other goons.
“Get Darius!” Lazy yelled in anger and annoyance.
One of the goons nodded, as he ran out of the living room, as fast as he could. Tidus jumped over at James side and placed himself over him, as a shield. His long tail swung from side to side. As a cat ready for hunt.
The collars around their neck suddenly started to beep. Even in his demon form, this made Tidus looked a bit confused and panicked down. The red light on the collar had started blinking.
“Change back now! Or it´s over, both for you and loverboy!”
When Tidus looked up, he saw none other than Darius stand not many meters from them, with a remote in his hand. Tidus roared and hissed a warning at the strong witch.
“NOW TIDUS!” Darius voice roared loud and warning himself. He lifted the remote and held his thumb over one shiny green button.
Tidus slowly calmed down, but kept standing over James, not moving an inch. He slowly turned back to his normal form. His shirt was ripped, but most of the pants had stayed in one piece. Before he could blink, someone hit him hard in the back of his head and he passed out.

When he woke up… he found himself in a form of cell, down in a dark and wet basement. He looked around after James, only to find the vampire not long from him, trapped in the same cell. Quickly he went to James side and checked if he was alright.

Tidus demon form
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 12:44 am

He felt the kicks to his stomach, how the started to beat him up and rip his clothes off him, leaving almost nothing on him, than his underwear. He had tried to position himself in a placement that kept him more covered, but still not enough for him to not feel the instant pain from the fallen angels wrath. He was exhausted and he felt weak and tired, like someone had drained all his power. He looked up when he started to hear the commotion, before looking at Tidus changing in front if his very eyes, how he suddenly stood there in his demon form, the very first form he had ever seen, since he hadnt been near demons for so long, to ever end up in a situation like this. He looked with horror how Tidus ripped the mans flesh open, how the blood started to fill the room, leaving himself wanting even more, almost losing control, as the stench of the blood spred inside the little room. It was chaotic, everything and everyone, almost screaming and shouting. He smiled looking at Tidus, how he killed the man in front of his sight, before looking surprised when he turned to him, suddenly feeling him over himself.

He looked up with a gentle gaze, smiling at Tidus, from how he tried to protect him, and right now it worked, since nobody dared to even try and hit them. He looked confused when suddenly he noticed the little red dot, how it started to blink, before realizing it. " Tidus NO! ". He wasnt really that afraid of himself, it was Tidus he thought about and the panick inside of him, came from thinking about the sight of Tidus blowing up. " Stop Tidus!, you are gonna blow! ". Suddenly he heard a voice, which let him to look over at Darius, before hearing the strong words again, seeing as he didnt mess around, waiting to press the trigger.. but he didnt, as Tidus changed back, before he got hit in the head. He felt the body fall on top of him, before they started to drag Tidus away from him. He looked at them and Lazy, before feeling himself being pulled up in his hair, giving a low growl, but mostly a displeasuring sound, as it hurted. They started to beat him, while Tidus was being dragged away, before slamming him down against the floorboards.

He coughed blood up, before looking at it, feeling how hands started to travel.. lucky for him, that was the only thing they did. They touched him, but never entered him.. but it was enough for him to feel disgusted by them all. He then got dragged down the same stairs, before being thrown inside of the cell, still cuffed, not unlike Tidus, that had broken his off. He had stained blood on his lips, and his hair was a mess from the grab, the body was covered in bruises that didnt heal quickly anymore, and he had been cut open the places where the bullets had been inside of him, removed just for the fun of it, but also to keep him alive longer, so he wouldnt get sick. He looked up when he heard Tidus starting to move, before looking up when he went to his side. He smiled a little, before saying " Did you get a good nights sleep? ". He tried to make a joke, but it felt flat and fell short.. He looked around, still feeling like someone was hitting him in his head, and only in his torn underwear. " Those fuckers.. i´m glad that you ended one of them.. ". He looked around the dark cell, praising himself and Tidus lucky, that none of them had been raped yet. He couldnt help thinking about Spencer.. how the last time they saw each other.. how he hadnt heard from him since.. did he really hate him that much?.. or was he just unlovable.. deemed to never be loved by anyone, because people always saw him as this perfect example of a man.

He looked at Tidus with a sad expression, before closing his eyes, slamming his head against the bars, thinking that he brought this upon himself.. he was to weak to protect ANYONE.. Tidus.. even Spencer would properly suffer under it.. maybe he suffered even now.. maybe he didnt answer because.. no.. he didnt want him.. and he had to accept that.. that he didnt like him the same way that he liked him. " I just wanna get out from here.. do you have any ideas?.. ". He looked around still with a black eye, before slowly trying to stand up, having had enough of being a fucking punching bag for those pervs.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 1:50 am

Maybe he had overreacted. Maybe he shouldn’t haven’t let anger take over him. But damn… did he feel good knowing he had ripped the head of one of those goons. Maybe that was a horrible thing to think. He couldn’t care less though.
The first thing he saw when he woke up, was to his luck and joy, the beautiful autumn eyes. As James smiled down at him, he couldn’t help but smile himself and sit up, maybe a bit to quickly.
“Are you alright?” he asked concerned. He didn’t even think to answer the little joke of James. “Did they touch you?” The blue eyes scanned the body of James. He then rolled his eyes. “Of course, I cant check it on you… I mean…” he nervously played with collar around his neck. “You heal… you´re vampire… Idiot…” the last part was clearly about himself. “But still… did they touch you? How long was I out for?”
As he finally looked up again, he saw the sad expression of the vampire and immediately felt his heart drop. The vampire had clearly started to lose fate. Something he could not start to lose now! He crawled over to the vampire’s side. Carefully and hesitantly, he put a hand on James shoulder, trying to put some fate into him. “And you will get out of here!” he tried to sound as hopeful and positive as he could. It was hard… but he tried.
“Well… we could try to fix the collars… but it would also be a bit of a risk!” he said and removed his hand from James shoulder.
He felt so cold and itchy everywhere. Right now, he could need a long warm bath!
Just like James… he just wanted to get out. This month had been shitty enough already. Maybe he deserved it. Maybe it was karma eating him up for all the shitty things he had done. Hurting Nathaniel… sending Christian into the wrong dimension… letting Cassandra get kidnapped and raped by his father.
He quickly shook his head. NO TIME FOR FUCKING SELF PITTY! NOT NOW!
He looked back at James and stood up. “I WILL get you out of here okay? No James king should be behind bars!”
He was tired as fuck. The scar on his cheek had slowly started to heal. He took a hold of the bars and tried to rip them apart. It was… not… as easy as it was in his head.
Exhausted he breathed out and looked down at James. “You´re clearly in the need of blood…” He sat down in front of James and reached his wrist to him. “Drink and gain some powers! Maybe we can bend the bars just a tiny bit then!”
The smile of the blonde was filled with hope. A comforting little sunlight in the dark basement.
He would not give up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 4:33 am

When Tidus asked if he was okay, he couldnt help but lower his head a little, looking down at Tidus feet, before saying with a low voice, filled with regret. " Yes ". He didnt know how he should tell him, especially when he almost read his head, how he asked if they touched him. * I cant say it.. i cant say that they did.. *. He smiled a little, before saying with a low voice, trying to fake his smile the best he could for Tidus sake, for their boths sanity. " No they didnt ". He laughed a little when Tidus started to point out he was a vampire, gently he let out a " Wooaahh, relax Tidus, it´s okay.. ". He wanted to take his hand and hold around him, just give him a long squeeze, feel the heat from his skin, smell the familiar smell in the air, something he could hold on to, in this moment. " You were out for a long time actually, but you looked comfortable ". He smiled a little, thinking that the best thing right now, was to ignore everything, trying to keep themself up, but he felt so defeated.

He felt the hand on his shoulder, before hearing his comforting words, how they would normally had warmed him inside, but right now, eveything just felt.. wrong. He looked at him as he tried to bend the bars, before closing his eyes, trying to listen, trying to gain something. The blood from lazy had filled him to a point, but all the kicking had left him wanting more now. He opened his eyes as he heard Tidus voice, before looking at him with red eyes, how he sat down in front of him, before reaching his wrist. Slowly the the four long fangs started to grow forward, before he looked down at Tidus. He gently moved his head to the side with his head, before letting his teeth glide down into the flesh of his, right at the nape of him. He closed his eyes, feeling how the blood slowly filled him. He listened to Tidus heart, making sure not to take too much, but he could already feel it, how the demon blood filled him, but also how little there actually was to take, before it would be too much. He let go of his grib, before biting down onto his lips, licking his blood over the marks, so they would heal, before he just pulled the cuffs off, slowly rising to his feet. He felt a little dizzy, but he felt powerful again, enough for them to break free.

He was pissed, he was fucking ANGRY. He took a strong hold in the bars, while pulling. His muscles was clear as day now, while he pulled until they finally let go with a rather loud klirr. He looked at Tidus, before reaching his hand down towards him. " It´s done now, its over ". He got out of the cell, before hearing a goon walk down to them. Before anything happened, James was over him, right at his throat, before draining him dry, quicker than ever, before the dead body hit the ground. He licked around his lips with an eerie grin, before slowly starting to heal all over. He looked behind hin at Tidus, before reaching his hand towards him. " Do you want me to kill all of them ". He couldnt use his powers, but he could still use the predator he was... the inner vampire. He smiled as he looked at Tidus waiting to hear a yes, if he said it.. he would give in to the beast, before running up and starting the slaughter, but this time, he would drain them ALL dry.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 11:11 am

Something inside Tidus told him that they had been touching James. The vampire only decided to spare Tidus. Not that it helped. Tidus still worried about James. Maybe they should talk about when they got out. Which they would! He smiled weakly at James and nodded. He didn’t ask more for now. Right now, they should get out!
Which… happened a lot sooner than Tidus expected. After the blood taping, Tidus sat back down and ran a hand through his golden locks. He suddenly felt so noxious. Maybe it hadn’t been the greatest idea to give all his energy to the vampire.
As James destroyed the bars like Hulk, he took that thought back and smiled proudly. The beast had awoken. The anger lids up the fire in James. Eyes of autumn was now red and dangerous. Luring… at least to Tidus.
Tidus took the hand and got up on his legs. They shook under him. He shook it away and send James a thumb up. It was his way of saying that he was alright. They should get out. NOW.
In a blink of an eye, a goon had come down to them, only to take his last breath. The corpse felt to the ground with a thump. Tidus spared his eyes up and looked at James. In front of him stood a predator, ready to kill all, just by one command.
He stepped closer to James and looked up at him. “As much… as I want to say yes… we have to find a way to get these collars of.” The heartbeat of Tidus showed that he wanted chaos as much as James. But they had to think straight. He smirked up at James. “Buuuuuuut, Kill a bunch of them and let a bunch live… what do you say… deal?” he tilted his head. Curiously he now waited for the answer of the beast.

Back in his office, Darius sat in his chair, near a fireplace. In his hand was the necklace of Tidus. Once the blonde always wore. The witch smiled as he dangled the necklace in front of his face.
“Now… what to do…” he whispered to himself.
A scream distracted him and made him quickly put the necklace in his pocket. He stood up and quickly went outside to his people.
In the living room, some of his demons, had changed into their demon form as they tried to fight the angry vampire of.
Lazy had made the right decisions, in his head, and left his people behind. At least that was what it seemed to Darius as he looked around. He growled lowly and put a hand to his forehead.
“One job… I gave you people… one job!”

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW   Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW - Page 2 Empty

Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The Christmas masquerade
» Dancing in the moonlight
» Can’t fight the moonlight
» Skinny dipping in the moonlight
» A little walk in the moonlight - Nash

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum