Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A deal is a deal-Lucian

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gwen

Gwen

Humør : I am trying to find back to the person I once was, but it is hard with the hate growing and tearing me apart inside
Antal indlæg : 97

A deal is a deal-Lucian Empty
IndlægEmne: A deal is a deal-Lucian   A deal is a deal-Lucian EmptyTirs Sep 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Tid: 21:30

Sted: hospitalet

vejr: fint dog køligt

omgivelser: ingen lige nu

På: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/44/c1/5f44c11f93bed883cad2021c2bf6aedd.gif

It have been one of hardest day in her life, she had been in surgery  for hours on a girl there was 4 years old she was suffering from tumor and it's had been her job to remove but she failed and the little girl blackout under surgery, but worst was she died. Gwen and her team wasn't able to wake her up. it was one of the worst part of her job, but either way it exist people did died and it wasn't because she haven't tried. She knock on the door and a voice let her knew that she was okay to come in. What she was about to tell this family would destroy them, but she did her best " I am sorry to let you know that your daughter died, we tried all we could, but we weren't able to make heart start again" she said in professional voice. She was sad, but it didn't help the people involved. She stay for awhile answering their questions before she left to computer work. It wasn't always that and people did come out this alive, but she couldn't dwell with to long because before she done with work she sat down in the end of a long table again she was early always was she look at phone and saw that Lucian a vampire she knew had called her started to send text where he could meet her, it wasn't long before sun would go down and he was able to get there.  

After a hour she walked down to smoke cabin looked for him, and knew a place where they could be alone, she was able to help him and of course she would, she trusted him like did everybody else and fact that he haven't killed yet was enough for her to trust him " Are you there Lucian ? she asked out in the dark space of smoke cabin. when he didn't answer her she sat down on a bench an waited for him. She loved quiet space and knew she might be danger because of dark creatures around wanting her sweet blood, but she wasn't scared of them even though she should be. She was not one fight back and even if she could she wouldn't the thought of turning dark scared her more than dying, if she did all of what she was fighting for would be in vain.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

A deal is a deal-Lucian
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A deal is a deal! (Kiara)
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» It's a deal
» So, about that deal... - Todd
» Is This deal really okay? - Christopher

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum