Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's a deal

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

It's a deal Empty
IndlægEmne: It's a deal   It's a deal EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Time: Thursday, 21:00
Weather: Light rain, cool winds
Outfit
@Caelan

It had been a very long day; many meetings had needed her attendance and the last one being her 9 o'clock appointment with the demon Caelan. They hadn’t exchanged many words in the past, but as soon as she heard rumors of his blood, she simply had to get her hands on it. With a little bit of magic, it could turn into something highly valuable. Not that she believed in using powers to trick someone into desiring them, but she knew that there were people out there who did. She didn’t make deals with demons often, they were rather unpredictable creatures, but it seemed like it wasn't the first time he'd sold his blood in return for money, so she didn't suspect there to be any problems with making this simple trade.
Cenedra inhaled a deep breath of fresh air, holding a black umbrella in her one hand. Her skirt was flowing behind her as she was walking down the dark road. Usually she never met people in their homes but it seemed far more discreet and suitable for tonight's meeting. She stopped in front of number 13, eyeing the house for a few moments. She then continued down his driveway, before she closed her umbrella and made it disappear with a banishing spell. She knocked on his front door and awaited for someone to open it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

It's a deal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's a deal   It's a deal EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 7:09 pm

”Rain… Again?” the demon said as he sighed slightly, letting himself slide further under the water, that filled the tub he was sitting in. His servant looked at him as she giggled slightly ”Look at it this way Sir Beaton.. You don’t have to go out and water your roses or anything” she smiled warmly at him and he slightly nodded ” I guess you’re right Alena” he said slightly smiling back at the girl. His gaze turned to one of the windows there was located in the bathroom and sighed slightly. Not much had happened during the day, and he didn’t think that the evening or night would be any different, unless he went to visit Rayna. As someone knocked at the door, he quickly starred at the servant who was starring blankly at him ”Sir?” slightly the demon would nod and see the servant leave the bathroom to open the front door. He decided to get up from the shower and grabbed his black silk robe, before tying a knot in the front.

As the door went up, the servant looked at the lady before her ”What can I do for you My Lady?” she asked with a soft smile upon her lips before the demon walked up behind the her ” Alena… Go upstairs, and stay there until I come get you” he said and nodded at Alena before she went upstairs, and as he heard the door getting closed, he turned his gaze to the lady at his front door ”I guess you don’t want to stand in the rain? Come in” he said as he stepped aside, letting her pass, and as she did, he would close and lock the door behind them.
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

It's a deal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's a deal   It's a deal EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 9:06 pm

The door opened and a servant appeared in the entrance. She smiled politely at her question. “I’d like to speak with Mr. Beaton,” she requested, but quickly noticed him walking up behind her. “Good evening, sir," she greeted and stepped inside when he invited her to come in. “You have a beautiful home,” she complimented as she looked around the interior of his house. She turned her gaze back at him, looking down at his attire before meeting his eyes. “I hope I didn’t interrupt anything,” she said, as it could easily look like she had. In which case she'd make sure to come back another time. “But I’d like to make a deal with you. Regarding the rarity of your blood,” she said, stating her intentions clearly and cutting to the chase. She probably wasn’t the first one to ask but that didn’t necessarily mean he was willing to trade. “Perhaps we could discuss it over a drink?” she suggested as a faint smile came across her ruby lips. There was nothing more refreshing than a drink after a long day and regardless of the deal, she much preferred to spend her free time in the company of others.
Gæst
Gæst

It's a deal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's a deal   It's a deal EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 1:38 pm

Caelan bowed his head politely at the woman and offered her a smile. Her compliment about his home made him smirk slightly "Well, if it wasnt for Cecilia and Chad, it would never have looked like this" he said with a slight laugh "There would be more paintings on the wall if I had anything to say" he smirked at shrugged slightly. Not because he didn't like how it looked already, he just wanted more paintings and more flowers here and there, then it would be perfect in his eyes. Slightly he shook his head as she asked if she interrupted anything and she started talking about his blood, he smirked [color=blue]" A deal for my blood? You know... Normally I don't sell it to females, since their body is more delicate and can't really handle it.."[/b] he said shrugging. Most of the females that had some of his blood, ended up being far gone and in a complete other world, but that was because they wanted the "normal" dose. He nodded softly " Ofcause, follow me" he said as he started walking towards the liiving room.

He walked to the alcohol cabinet and looked at her with a soft smile " What does a lady like you prefer to drink?" he said smiling warmly as he opened the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of redwine and a glass. He started to open the bottle before pouring some for himself.
Sponsoreret inhold

It's a deal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's a deal   It's a deal Empty

It's a deal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A deal is a deal-Lucian
» A deal is a deal! (Kiara)
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» So, about that deal... - Todd
» Is This deal really okay? - Christopher

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: