Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Not all love is bright - Yuri

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Not all love is bright - Yuri Empty
IndlægEmne: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 10:23 am

Tid
Kl. 7:30
Dato
30. August 2019
Sted
Hjemme hos Eric og Yuri
Omgivelser
Ødelagte møbler og en masse rod
Påklædning
Link + jeans og leder sko

It had been a long day, Eric slowly got into his car ready to just get home to Yuri after the night he had. Some kid had gotten shot and the shooter had gotten away. He looked at his watch. Feeling his eyes drop, god, he just wanted to flop into his warm bed and pull Yuri in with him and just stay there all day. As he drove up the road up to his home a cold feeling filled his chest, he drove faster needing to get home… something felt wrong. He got to the door his heart leaped into his throat it was kicked open, YURI .

He ran inside looking around trying to find Yuri as panic filled him, it was trashed furniture was broken and plates and glasses were smashed on the floor…What had happened here? He heard a sound from the outside he ran through the house hoping that Yuri hadn’t been home and that he was out. Oh god. If he was home. Eric felt red hot rage boil within him, walking faster he came to a stop as his rage and anger and...Oh…hatred… that was new, he had never felt that before. It felt good…warm powerful. He raised his gun let him go!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 11:02 am

Yuri hadn't expected to be disturbed by the alarm going off, as the door to the house was burst open by someone unknown. Yuri had been in the bedroom, just laying on the bed, waiting for his husband to get home because he really missed him. But now he had to protect the house in some way that really wasn't known to him. Yeah, he was stronger now, he was a vampire, but anything violent was still very unknown to him, he would never lay a finger on someone.
He got up and locked the door to the bedroom, trying to get his phone, when realized that he had laid it down in the livingroom. How stupid could someone be! He heard crashes downstairs, furniture being broken, scaring him. Who was this guy and why did he choose this house?! It was in the middle of nowhere, close to a forest?
He heard the person coming up the stairs, making him back away fast, knocking over a lamp. He cursed at himself, remaining completely still, trying to figure out if the intruder heard.
As there was a loud bang on the door, he knew the person had heard, making him gasp out as the door was knocked down, a man appearing before him with a gun in his hand, pointing it to Yuri.
But just as Yuri thought there was nothing more for him to do, he could hear the sound of a car outside, probably being Eric, which made him sigh in relief, just before the man took ahold of him and pointed the gun to his head, making Yuri whine out.
His breath suddenly vanished as he saw Eric, he looked livid, so filled with rage, like nothing he had ever seen before. It was scary, but he knew why he looked like that. His husband was in front of him, with a gun pointed to his head. Eric he gasped, looking at his husband pointing a gun at the guy. It scared Yuri honestly, he knew Eric was a police officer, he had a gun and could use it, but it was never really something he saw and something he was used to
That was something I didn't expect... two guys the said with a mocking laugh. Just give me any valuables you have, and nothing will happen to your little lover an ugly smirk planted on his face, as he pressed the gun further to the side of Yuris head, making him squirm in fear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 12:44 pm

Eric ran inside and up the stairs when he heard a small whine…Yuri! He is in trouble! Im coming for you. he had never felt so much anger, rage or pure hatred in his life…there was a fucking gun pointed at his husband! He looked at Yuri smiling softly shh don’t worry…he won’t hurt you…no one will…ever the conviction in his voice ringing clear. His gun raised at the guy his eyes dark, he looked around the room, there was no way out…and he was not gonna let this guy get out of here breathing…no fucking way.
Oh I don’t think so…you have two choices…leave and I might let you live or one I shoot you…but really we both know you only have one option he growled darkly, his eyes growing darker when he saw Yuri squirm in fear, as the gun was pressed to the side of Yuri’s head. It was like the whole world moved in slow-motion, the thief released the safety on his gun. Eric smirked, before the guy could pull the trigger his brains were splattered out the back of his head and fell to the ground.
Eric ran over to Yuri pulling the boy into his arms as there was a bit of blood on him, shh I got you, he won’t hurt you…come on lets get you cleaned up…im gonna call my boss he said smiling at Yuri his eyes still dark.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 1:03 pm

Yuri trusted Eric, but there was something with him that made Yuri nervous like something had taken over him. The thief looked at Eric with something that could only be described as fear, in his eyes. The dark look the man had in his eyes, making the thief scared. He hadn't expected this type of man, with the person he was holding. He had gotten himself into a mess and he knew it, but he also knew he had something this man held dearly. But before he could even begin to threaten him more, the man pulled the trigger and it went dark for the thief, leaving Yuri a trembling mess, falling to the ground with blood all over him and ringing to his ears.
He gasped when Eric came running to him, pulling him up in his arms, saying that it was okay, that the thief won't ever hurt him. He looked at Eric with pure fear in his eyes, nothing like he had ever done before. But he didn't know the man standing in front of him, it was like he was a completely different man. The darkness in his eyes was something he had never seen before and it scared him, even though it hurt to admit. Who... Who are you? You just... shot someone he said his voice so quiet, so small and scared. How could he just smile at him? He got out of Eric's arms, going several steps back as he was shaking all over. Couldn't he just have given the thief the stuff they had, it wasn't because Eric couldn't just buy it again right? Why did he have to shoot the man, he could even just have beaten him unconscious and called the police right? This wasn't his husband, not with those dark eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptySøn Sep 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Eric was beside him as fast as he could his arms going around the trembling mess, falling to the ground with blood all over him. The angel sat down next to him looking him over in fear, hoping the boy was unhurt. His eyes dark and cloudy.
Eric looked at Yuri in confusion...there was so much fear in his eyes, it was bleeding through their 'bond'. He looked at his husband as anger slowly rose within him, as he ot out of Eric's arms, going several steps back as he was shaking all over. He was going to shoot you! he turned the safety off! what was i supposed to do? let him!! he hissed his brown eyes devoid of all softness as they were submerged in darkness. What did you expect me to do? give him our things? like so weak human! Yuri...he had a gun to your head! in what world would you expect me to act rationally!? he yelled.
How could he not understand! Eric had told him! when they agreed to be a couple again...Eric was not a good person, not now...he might have had a better hold on his darkness when he still was an angel...but not now...he told him for gods sake! The fucking lengths we are willing to go to...this is your last chance...because if you let me do this...no power on this fucking planet can keep me from you...so you better understand that this is forever...no leaving and he had meant every word...so how dare Yuri push him away!
He took a step over to Yuri his hand reaching out to the boy i would never hurt you or let anyone else...so why is this so bad?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 10:05 am

He could see the anger burning through Eric, as Eric saw the fear in Yuri. It just made him fear him even more, he knew how Eric was when he was angry, he had seen it many times, the times they had fought, times when Yuri hadn't done what Eric told him too, even though that turned more sexual, but he still remembered the anger that he was so scared of would get out of hand and Eric would hurt him, even though he told him that he never would.
He flinched at Eric's words. Yuri couldn't really come up with something that could have saved him other than Eric shooting, but at the same time murdering just made him feel so scared and uncomfortable because he had done it himself once. When he yelled, Yuri closed his eyes tightly. He still hated when Eric yelled at him, it just made the whole thing worse, as Yuri cowered back in fear of Eric.
You know how I feel about killing!! It isn't something natural and it shouldn't be done! he yelled back. Yes, he had expected Eric to act more rationally, he was a police officer after all, but he also kinda understood that Eric probably was scared himself, seeing his husband in that situation. Yuri could just not get it out of his head, the moment he shot him.
He shook his head when Eric took a step forward, reaching his hand out to him. He began hiccupping and tears flowing down his face. He didn't want to say no to Eric, but he was scared and he. couldn't get himself to take his hand because of it.
I can't... I'm sorry, I need to go he said, his voice trembling and his body shaking violently. He was scared and he had to get out of their house before something happened. Good thing that he hadn't gotten his house sold just yet.
He ran out and into his car, to quickly drive over to his house. For the first time in a long time, he was going to be all alone, and that thought honestly scared him more than Eric killing someone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 11:43 am

He felt a pang in of shame and pain in his chest, Yuri filched…he was afraid of Eric? But why? He didn’t do anything wrong! Why was it so hard to understand! Oh so i should just have let him shoot you! So when im at work and i should just not use my gun? When i was a solider i should just  leave it behind? Yuri the world isn’t a nice place! Why is it so wrong to protect what i love? he hissed getting angry at his naive husband.
He shook his head when Eric took a step forward, reaching his hand out to him, why was he pulling back! Acting like Eric was the monster! He began hiccupping and tears flowing down his face, Eric looked at Yuri a bit more softly, the darkness ever present.
No Yuri please! Don’t you go out that door! You hear me he yelled the softness gone.

Later that night around midnight

He sat at his desk his foul mode affecting everyone around him, he jumped up hearing assistance for back up at a shoot-out, he got up and ran to his car with his new partner some guy named Max…he was a dick…Eric drove as fast as he could…it was close to Yuri’s place…as he got out the car he pulled out his gun and ran over to the other officers, only for him to frezz up when he saw Yuri. What was he doing here! That stupid boy! God!

Sidst rettet af Eric Man Sep 02, 2019 12:37 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 12:34 pm

He had heard the anger in his voice when he had left, it still sent shivers down his spine just thinking about it. Yuri had gone back to his place, but he couldn't stay there, it was too empty and he needed Eric. He couldn't be anywhere without his husband, he had made him so freaking attached that it was embarrassing.
But he refused to go back to yet, maybe tomorrow, when it had all cooled down for them both and they could talk about. Instead, he had gone out, not to party per se, but just to get some fresh air. It wasn't the best idea though, because as he walked he heard loud gunshots, making him cower back and look around it. It must have been on another corner? He heard the police sirens not long after, thinking of Eric.
As soon as they stepped out they looked over at him, hurrying to crowd around him, while the others took care of someone on the other side.
Yuri didn't really know what was going on but in seconds he was laid in handcuffs, so confused, repeating that he hadn't done anything, that he was innocent.
But he shut up as another car pulled up and Eric stood out, coming over to them. The fear returned as he looked at his husband, realising that he was definitely fucked. Eric wouldn't just let him go that easily after he left, he heard that in his voice when he left, he was getting hell.

At the police station

He had been dragged back to the police station, totally silent on the way back in Eric's car. It wasn't like Eric was talking at all either, it was like he was waiting.
Yuri now sat in the interrogation room, waiting for whoever was to come to question him about what had happened and what he was doing there. This night just kept getting better and better, he was already scared and confused from leaving Eric's place, now it had just gotten worse.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Eric looked at the door to the interrogation room fuming with rage, what was Yuri doing there! Did he want to get shot or something! Oh this was not his day, even the drive over Eric had been to pissed off to even ask his clearly scared husband if he was okay, they had been married for two weeks he was not ready for everything to go to hell this fast!
He got up walking over to the door only for Max to stop him what you up to Eric? You can’t just walk in, we need a plane here…you know so we can make him talk…for a criminal he is very cute I could so do him Eric gave his partner a death glare let me make myself clear Max! you have been her for one week and I can’t stand you, but if you touch that boy I will kill you okay? he said smiling darkly as he went through the door.
He looked down at Yuri sighing, before he could say anything Max walked in smiling so cutie what was someone like you doing at that shooting, looking out for your pimp or something Eric looked at him growling get the fuck out now!! he yelled.
The second he was alone he looked down at Yuri anger rolling within him what the fuck did you think you were doing there! Do you know what possession this puts me in! you stupid boy! Why didn’t you just stay at home! Now I have convince my boss that you aren’t they guy we are looking for or that you know him! God Yuri! I am not going to beg my boss because you can’t do as you are fucking told! he yelled banging his hand down on to the table.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Yuri jumped slightly when the door went up and Eric partner began talking to him like he was some kind of prostitute. Had Eric not told him that Yuri was his freaking husband? What was that kind of bullshit was that he didn't even look like a prostitute! But before he could say anything else Eric had already told him to get out, making Yuri both sigh in relief, but also nervous, because then he would be alone with Eric, an angry Eric.
The second they were alone, Eric began yelling at him again, making Yuri curl up in the chair, so scared of what was going to happen. Eric knew Yuri didn't like yelling, but he did it anyway, every time he became mad.
Yuri just shook his head, he had nothing to do with it, he had just been there at the wrong time because he couldn't be alone.
He jumped again when Eric banged his hand against the table, making Yuri look up at him with tears brimming his eyes.
I didn't do anything, I was just there at the wrong time! You know I wouldn't do anything like that. he said his voice high because he was nervous. Eric had to believe him right? He knew he would never do anything criminal, Yuri wasn't like that at all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 2:51 pm

God, he hated watching Yuri cower in fear of him, but it made him feel something dark and twisted, and he liked it.

“I know that Yuri! but they don’t my stupid new partner doesn’t! god if he touches you!” He growled out as jealousy clouded his judgment “this is a mess Yuri! I had to beg to get my job back after that shit show! And I had to tell everyone that I didn’t rape you! and most of them are okay with this but a lot aren’t! and I have to do this by the book or im in trouble! because you ran away!” He hissed as he clenched and unclenched his hands “why did you leave!? Am I really that bad? Because I told you! I am not a good person the only reason why I was because I was an angel but im not! And all the bad and dark twisted things in me are very much alive and bleeding through! Because love is not some bright pink fluffy cloud darling! Not when it comes to me! It is dark and twisted and possessive! So why was it okay before and not now!”.

He leaned back against the wall slowly relaxing as a cold emotionless exterior overcame him as he sat down next to Yuri “what were you doing there and what did you see, don’t make this harder than it needs to be or you will have to spend the night here…now answer the question Mr. Schneider I don’t have all night.” He said looking at Yuri like he was any other scum bag he had in here every day. Not the man that he loved and was still pissed at for leaving him at home alone the whole day! Just because Eric saved him! Really what would Yuri have done? Would he have just given their stuff? Let the guy shoot him knowing he would heal…what would Yuri do if the tables were turned. "Would you have let him shoot me if it was the other way round" he hissed at his husband
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyMan Sep 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Why would I even let him touch me... he just said with a sour expression. Yuri could protect himself if it came to it, he was a vampire after all. He had the powers to push someone far far away if they ever tried anything. He only belonged to Eric, not he wanted to say that right at that time, it would only fuel Eric.
By the book? What does that mean? You can't throw me in jail, I didn't do anything, Eric! he begged, suddenly not really scared of Eric anymore, but the thought of ending up in a cell all alone through the entire night.
He closed his eyes tightly, trying not to lose it, but he couldn't hold back anymore. All the guilt and Eric yelling at him.
Because it felt like me almost killing someone all over again! The blood all over me... His voice turning softer at the end. It had felt like that, like he was the reason the guy got killed, because Yuri couldn't take care of himself and had to have his husband to the dirty deed for him. It was painful and he felt so guilty.

He looked over at Eric, shivering at the cold emotionless look he had. He wasn't his husband at that time, he was a police officer, and it honestly scared him. He was being treated like a criminal when he wasn't.
I didn't see anything, I just heard the gunshots, and then the police sirens. Eric, please don't make me spend the night here. He tried to explain, but the way Eric talked to him was heartbreaking. It was like he was no one to the person he loved.
He looked surprised at Eric at his question. What was that kind of question, he already knew the answer to that?
No... No not in a million years... he whispered. Of course, he wouldn't have let the person shoot him. He would probably have attacked him, his vampire instincts taking over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyTirs Sep 03, 2019 10:09 am

I don’t know…to piss me off he just said with a sour expression. It didn’t matter if Yuri could look after himself, or that he was a vampire! He only belonged to Eric, and anyone that came close to him Eric would rip their head off.
He didn’t have any control over his emotions they were all a big mess of rage and hurt, he looked at Yuri his face tied his eyes dark I know that!
But no one will trust my judgment when it comes to you! so if they tell me to throw you in a cell because they think you are lying then I have to!
he yelled feeling bad when he looked down at his begging husband.
He didn’t want to leave Yuri here, not trusting anyone with his husband, not when he felt like he was going to exploded at the next person he laid his eyes on even if it was Yuri. He didn’t understand why Yuri was acting like Eric was some monster, when all he did was protect what was his! His anger dissipated, as he looked at Yuri as he sounded so small and vulnerable fuck! Yuri! you…didn’t kill him! I did! Yes I did to protect you! and I would do it again if I had to! but that’s not your fault because you can’t control me more than I can you!! So stop looking at me like im so monster! he hissed at him.

Eric didn’t want to do this but he had to…and being emotionless made it easier. He was a police officer not Yuri’s husband. And he had to treat him like any other suspect.
He started writing down what Yuri said nodding along that’s all you didn’t see or hear anything, no one running away? he said in cold dead voice. He looked at Yuri’s surprised face when Eric asked him his question. Then tell me why what I did was so bad when you would of done the same? Why am I the monster that you cower in fear from? he said his voice getting hard and going up a couple octaves.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyTirs Sep 03, 2019 8:49 pm

I would never let anyone touch me, but you he said as he tried to get eye contact with his husband, hoping that he saw how sincere he was. Yuri was Eric's, Eric was Yuri's, that's how it was and he never wanted it to change, no matter how scared he might be, he couldn't live without Eric.
He shook his head as Eric said he had no choice but to obey if they wanted to throw Yuri in a cell. It was the last thing he wanted, he didn't want to spend the night alone in a cell. Please don't... Eric, I beg you he whimpered, his body trembling. He had to stand up for Yuri right? He was his husband, after all, he couldn't just leave him there for the others, right?
It was easy for him to tell him that it wasn't his fault. He wanted to tell himself that too, but it was so hard to convince his own hateful thoughts of that.
I'm sorry! he whined loudly. He didn't want to look at him like that, he wasn't a monster to Yuri, but what had happened still scared him, it was only a couple of hours ago, he was traumatized, having a person being killed right beside him, having his blood all over him.

He felt his heart break into a million pieces, as Eric just continued with the cold act. Yuri wasn't anything to him when he sat there, he was just another person that Eric questioned. That's all he sobbed quietly, his tears flowing down his cheeks as he looked down, he couldn't look Eric in the eyes, it hurt too much. He didn't want to watch him with this fear in his eyes and he didn't want to look at him when he had that dead look in his eyes like he was nothing to him.
It scared me! You scared me. I'm not used to this, I'm not used to people getting killed! I was a human before Eric! I never knew about the supernatural, until you came into my life. he tried to explain it as best as he could, but he didn't know if it would satisfy Eric.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyTirs Sep 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Do you think I want to leave you here! If I had my way I would drag you home! But I can’t! I will do my best but it is out of my hands he said frustration bleeding through his voice. He didn’t want to leave Yuri here with them! Even if most were okay with it, he still didn’t feel safe, not when Max was on the night shift and Eric got off at 2 in the morning…he had under two hours to get Yuri home…
Looking at Yuri and how he was trembling and he looked so small…like a child in need of protection, something dark twisted within him. What are you sorry for! It better be for leaving like a child and not stay and talk like a grown-up! I was so worried about you! I was half out my mind! he shouted. He hated how Yuri looked at him, like he was the worst kind of monster in the world.
Eric wanted to pull his own hair out at how out of control this whole thing was! God, why did Yuri leave! Stupid boy, but god help him, he loved him with all his heart. But it was not time for that, he had to do his job, even if it broke their hearts.
Eric felt his heart shatter with every word that left his lips, as he just continued with the cold act. Not wanting to break, he couldn’t do that here, not when he was at work, he had to do his job and put his feelings aside. Good thank you for your cooperation I will see if I can have you sent home he muttered not looking Yuri in the eye or else he would breakdown, as he broke his heart. He didn’t have to worry about that for long as Yuri’s words did the job, he felt the ground beneath him crumble, as the self-hate that he had pushed to the side slowly came creeping in.
Yuri was right it was all Eric’s fault…Yuri would be…human …if it wasn’t for Eric’s selfishness. Don’t you think I know that! I know that because of me you gave up being human, that because of me you lost your family, that your life would be better if I just stayed away from you…or never had sex with you that night…I should never have done that…I ruined your life…so maybe I am a monster…one that took away your life and family, made you so alone you and isolated because I can’t let anyone near you…that you married me…no wonder you are scared of me he said dejectedly slowly going out the room, his heart broken.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyTirs Sep 03, 2019 10:23 pm

I wanna go home he cried over and over again, feeling so freaking small in the already tiny room. It scared him even Eric wasn't in control of the situation, sending him into panic as he couldn't get a proper hold of himself, just slowly spiralling into a panic.
He jumped as Eric shouted at him, making him stand up from the chair as he backed away a little, while just whispering 'sorry' again, this time his Japanese taking over, as he couldn't really control himself. He was sorry for everything, sorry for leaving, sorry for being scared of him, sorry for angering him, even though he didn't really understand why he was sorry, but he didn't want Eric to be mad at him anymore, so he just kept muttering sorry to him, hoping it would calm him down.
Eric kept his cold demeanour up, he was a cop first, before he was Yuri's husband apparently. It hurt Yuri, of course, it hurt, that he chose to do it like that, it hurt like hell. But he just decided to answer honestly to anything he questioned, so he would maybe have a chance to come back home, and then they would just take it from there... Hoping that Eric wasn't as mad as he was there.
He watched Eric in surprise, as he began taking the blame for everything that had happened to him through their relationship, but it wasn't at all what Yuri would have wanted. No, that's not what I meant! He said in a panic, not wanting Eric to feel like it was all his fault. Yuri couldn't be happier with what he had chosen, with his family and with Eric. Eric was his family now, to hell with his parents, they didn't want him, so he didn't want them, he didn't need them. Eric and he would just make their own family, and adopt some kids to take care of.
I don't care about any of that... My life was empty before you came along. The only thing good in my life is you, I want no one else but you... I'm so happy I married you... he whimpered as he looked at Eric going out of the room. He wished he would stay with him, he didn't feel safe at all, being left alone in the small room. He was so scared and confused by the situation if he had still been human, he had passed out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyTirs Sep 03, 2019 11:11 pm

Eric didn’t listen to the last of what Yuri said to far gone in his own mind and self-loathing to hear anything but negativity, he knew deep down that it wasn’t true, but it was so hard when Yuri’s life could have been so much better if Eric had just been a normal guardian angel. Yet he didn’t find a shimmer of regret inside him, because Yuri was the best thing that ever happened to him and he would do it all again if he could, because he was just that selfish, and really he didn’t care, but right now he felt like a monster out of a fairy tail.
His boss had not been happy about what Eric had done, and he didn’t trust his judgment at all when it came to the boy, he killed a guy! Given the guy had a gun and it was in self-defense, but with Yuri Eric was a wildcard, so he told him the boy would stay the night, and that Eric should go home, he had a long shift after all from 15-02, and maybe the boy would talk if Eric wasn’t there.

Eric lay in bed fuming he looked at his watch it was 4 in the bloody morning! And Yuri was in a cell because his captain was a dick. He jumped out of bed when he felt a tug at his ‘bond’ with Yuri, not caring that he could get suspended he had to get Yuri home now!

Max was glade he came in for the night shit that meant he had from 23-8 in the morning with the cute piece of ass locked in the cell. He walked over to the boy smiling so you are Eric’s husband! I mean I have only been here a week but everyone has been talking about you to, and how Eric broke you in…in a cell like this, I must say if you let him fuck you, what stopping me? he said walking closer if not then tell me the truth what were you doing at the shooting? he asked pulling his keys out of his pocket. He didn’t get far before his face was planted on the ground we are going home now! And if I ever see you near him you are dead! he yelled as he unlocked the door to the cell.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyTirs Sep 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Yuri had been a panicked mess when he was told that he would be staying the night in a cell but Eric was going home, so he had to spend it with some other cop... the man Eric was working together with, the one who thought he was a prostitute. It made him so uncomfortable and scared, and with Eric not there to protect him, it just got so much worse. When Eric had left and Yuri was put in a cell he just went quiet, his mind so absent. How was he going to fix this, he didn't want Eric to be mad at him like this, he didn't like it. He hated it and it scared him when he was like that.

He was pulled out of his thoughts though, as he heard the sound of Max's voice coming closer to him, making him look up at the cop. If he knew he was Eric's husband, how could he talk like that to him?! Was he mad, didn't he know what Eric was capable of? The way he spoke to Yuri made him shiver all over, he was so uncomfortable, the way Max approached him. How dare he talk like that to him, like he was some kind of fuck toy to everyone, just because Eric had taken him there! He watched him with a questioning stare, as he offered that if he didn't want Max to touch him, he should tell them the truth, the thing was... he was already telling the truth. I am telling the truth he just mumbled, although he became very quiet when Max took out his key, almost opening the door making Yuri nervous, nothing much happened before Eric came in yelling and forced Max down to the ground. Yuri had never felt more relieved by seeing Eric before, he almost jumped out of pure happiness, when he told him that they were going home, also threatening Max, but Yuri didn't really concentrate on that.
As soon as the door was opened, he ran to Eric, wrapping his arms around Eric, burying his head into his chest, breathing in the familiar scent of his husband. Please, let's go home he whimpered.

home

Yuri had clung onto Eric the entire way home in the car, without disturbing him of course, but he couldn't stop himself, he needed that comfort of his husband again, he had missed it so much the whole day, he had craved it when they were in the interrogation room. He just needed the comfort of his husband, not the question, just him telling Yuri that it would be alright, so now he claimed what he thought Eric owed him.
As they came into the house, Yuri was just holding Eric's hand tightly, looking around the house. It was like there had been no forced entry in the house, everything looked so nice again. Eric must have been busy. He looked up at his husband, but out of guilt he couldn't really look at him for long before his gaze turned towards the ground.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 11:02 am

Eric sighed happily when as soon as the door was opened, Yuri ran to Eric, wrapping his arms around Eric, burying his head into his chest, making the angel finally relax for the first time that night. I’m bloody well never letting you leave he whispered into the boys hair slowly getting him out of the station and walking past his captain telling him to fuck himself and if he wanted Eric back he better give him a promotion or he would sue for harassment against his husband. He would not stand for this! Fuck slimy bastard! How dare he go near Yuri, he almost wanted to go back and bash his fucking head in.

Yuri had clung onto Eric the entire way home in the car, without disturbing him, Eric kept his eyes on the road, but every now and then he would give Yuri’s hand a loving squeeze. He wanted to comfort him, but right now he had to get them home safely without ending up in and accident. As they came into the house, Yuri was just holding Eric's hand tightly, he felt Yuri’s guilt he looked down wanting to catch his eyes but the little vampire turned his gaze towards the ground.
Eric took a deep breath as he picked Yuri up and threw him over his shoulder stop it! You have nothing to feel guilty about! I made you leave me! Okay now stop this! he muttered smacking Yuri’s ass walking up to the bedroom and putting him on the bed as Eric started to strip it 5 in the morning, I haven’t slept since yesterday, now lay down and let me hold you he commanded pulling the boy against his hot naked chest finally relaxing as he felt Yuri’s cold body pressed against him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyOns Sep 04, 2019 10:27 pm

He could feel Eric's eyes on him, trying to get eye contact, but it was so hard for Yuri to look at him, he felt like he was going to break down from all the things that happened that day if he just looked at his husband.
He gasped surprised when he was suddenly picked up from the ground and slung over Eric's shoulder, he just laid still there though, not really having anything against it.
A small choked cry came from him when Eric said he shouldn't feel guilty, that it was Eric that made him leave, but he still felt guilty, because it wasn't fair, it was just Eric that protected him... but in a way that Yuri never thought he should see... not from his sweet angel, and maybe that was the problem, that he still viewed Eric as this sweet and caring angel, when it was changed now. He whimpered quietly when his ass was smacked, making him squirm on Eric's shoulder.
As he was sat on the bed, he sighed content, happy that he was back in their bed and not having to sleep in his own or in a cell. I'm sorry for leaving... It wasn't fair... he mumbled as he looked down at the bed, slowly taking off his own clothes, as he then watched Eric dress off. It made Yuri smile as he had thought he wasn't going to be sleeping with Eric at all, that he was just going to spend the night in the cell and then go to his house, still not on a good page with Eric.
He sighed softly when Eric finally laid down, telling him to lay still so he could sleep. Laying against his hot naked chest made him feel safe once again, making him whine out in pleasure.
I love you, you know that right? None of the things that happened to me was your fault. I would rather spend forever with you than have my old life back he whispered looking up at him with a gaze full of love. Could they just take the whole day over again, it had been such a confusing day?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri EmptyTors Sep 05, 2019 5:01 pm

//out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not all love is bright - Yuri   Not all love is bright - Yuri Empty

Not all love is bright - Yuri
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Bright lights
» We’ll burn so bright ‘til the darkness softly clears
» On another love
» I will always love you
» I don't really know a lot about love

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum