Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 8:16 am

He knew that she was perplexed about the whole thing. He understood that quite well, since he had forced her to something as terrifying as defying treacherous waters whilst not able to move.
As they emerged, and she started to get her movement back, he could feel her struggle. He kept her in his arms until she had most - if not complete - control of her body once more. ‘’Oh wow…’’ he sighed, as she rather angry at him scolded him for doing such a thing - just like her mother would have done back in the day. ‘’You were panicking. Slapping you would maybe have gained you some sense of rationality and left a red mark on your cheek. you would still not have trusted me to get you out,’’ he said, his voice calm and collected, even though he felt someone frustrated for not even getting a tiny bit of thankfulness from the girl. He stayed in place, as he was way to large to follow her to the shallow waters without struggling because of the tail. He could not leave the water, as he had not brought his clothes, and that would burn yet another image into her mind.
‘’You’re getting cold, Alouette…’’ he sighed at her, as she laid there. He had no idea on her thoughts - he just saw so much of her mother in her, that it was hard not to wish for yet another stolen kiss. ‘’You do know that it wasn’t you first kiss, right?’’ he then asked, with a crooked and teasing smile. ‘’You’ve kissed me plenty of times as a child. All those times I’ve tucked you in or kissed you goodnight because your mother sent you to your room early. This was just another one of those kisses,’’ he said, trying to calm her mind a bit about the whole ordeal.
‘’Will you be okay from here? I would follow you home, but I have a feeling that you don’t wish that right now.’’ He stated, before he turned his head slightly, to look at the horizon behind them. maybe he should go hunting before he returned to the estate? He wouldn’t want to turn up hungry and have the servants do all sorts of things for him when he didn’t need it at all.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 8:46 am

She could feel the tiny sandcorns prickling against her skin, while the cold wet drips from the heaven itself, fell down on her already icy cold skin. She had her eyes closed still and tried to calm herself. One side of her, wanted to hug Ellery and never let go, but the other side of her, wanted to slap him so hard, for what he had done to her. As soon as the redness was starting to disappear, he just had to say that it wasnt the first time she had kissed him. She quickly sat up and looked straight at him, almost beef red in her face again, when he said that he used to kiss her goodnight. " It doesn´t help! ". She took some sand and threw it his way, but not hard enough, so it would hit him. She looked at him a little, still flustered and embarassed, before saying with a small little smile " No, i´m fine.. i can get home from here ". She stood up, before walking over to him, looking at him with a gentle smile, before going down on her legs and spreading her arms, to give him a hug. " Thanks for everything Ellery.. it was lovely to talk to you and.. i hope to see you again soon ". She could feel the heavyness of her words. She felt that this was maybe the last time she would ever see him again.

She could feel a small pain in her ankel, from the fall she had inside the cave, but she did what she could, as to not show it on her face or walk, when she stood up, before walking over to the rocks, to get her bag. When she was walking she didnt really pay attention to the ground, or the razor sharp shells, that hid in the sand. She turned around and waved at him, before turning around and stepping directly on a shell, that cut her foot up under. " Auch! ". She fell instantly to the ground, grapping her foot tight and taking the shell out. " Auh.. damnit... ". She sighed, before looking at the blood coming from the cut of her foot. Slowly she tried to stand, before looking over to where Ellery was, if he was even there anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 9:06 am

He chuckled at her, almost teasing her, as she exclaimed that he didn’t help with the situation. ‘’And yet, you demanded your goodnight-kisses!’’. The sand flew his way, but with such a tiny stature, she would never be able to throw it hard enough to reach him. He spread out his arms, showing her that she was welcome to do it once more if that helped her to feel better. ‘’Come on kiddo, I know you can do it better than that!’’. Her little smile warmed his heart. They had shifted so many times between smiles, tears and anger, that it felt like every moment she smiled should be prolonged as much as possible. As she stated that she could get home herself, he nodded. He had, however, not expected her to walk out to him once more. The hug felt amazing; like they both had longed for it for some time. He could only speak for himself, and he had missed the feeling of an angel in his arms. He sighed down at her wet hair, as she thanked him. ‘’Just try not to drown, okay?’’ he chuckled with a warm and sweet breath against her dark and soaked hair. His heart started to beat ever so slightly faster, as she mentioned that she hoped to see him soon. ‘’You will..’’ He promised her, with a gentle kiss on her hair. Nothing intimate - still just paternal in a way.
As she returned to her bag, he remained on his spot. He wanted to make sure that she didn’t risk anything before she had retrieved her belongings and was on her way back home. As he had feared, however, she had gotten herself into trouble; trouble that would cost her dearly if he had less restraint. He sensed the smell in the way before she even managed to exclaim any form for reaction. Blood. He held his breath, as he could see the red substance from where he was. It rushed in him - urged him to hunt for the source. He was trembling - thankfully, she wasn’t in the water. Blood in the water was even worse for him - there, he would have no control. If she looked back at him, she would see how his expression had changed from something warm and loving, to something hungry and ready for a hunt. Luckily for her, he had eaten not too long ago. Otherwise, she would be his next meal, if he wanted it or not.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 9:36 am

She gave a little chuckle from her full lips, from just the thought of his words and the warming hug she had gotten from him, and the words he had spoken, with such a teasing smile. She couldnt help but sit there and laugh a little at it, before activating her power and slowly healing her cut, while trying not to make small sounds of pain from her lips. She looked back over to the place where she last saw Ellery, but...
What met her gaze, was not the expression she had ever thought, that she would ever see, come from Ellery, but it did. She couldnt recognise the Ellery she had seen before.. this version of him, was terrifying and made her wish, that she had never cut herself or even been near him, but then the memories.. the talk, all of that took over, and suddenly he didnt seem so scary to her.. he seemed almost like a lost pup, that was hungry and cold, wet and alone. She took some sand and let it glide under her foot, just to remove the rest from the blood, before taking her backpack and slowly walking over to Ellery, but still in the sand.

" Ellery.. ". Her voice was soft, but a tone of concern could be traced in it. She looked at him with a nervous expression, before slowly dropping her bag in the sand, slowly moving closer to him, into the water, but not too close. She stopped for a moment, before saying. " Now that i think about it, why.. dont you come home with me?.. ". She took her finger up, as to instruct him to wait for a moment, before hurrying up to her bag, taking out a big beach towel with pineapples on, before walking down to the water again, holding it in her hand. " You can use this for cover.. Please Ellery, i cant leave you like this ". She was afraid, that if she left him, he would maybe attack another person, but her concern wasnt actually on the person, but on Ellery and if he would ever forgive himself, but then again.. she didnt know, if he had ever tried to eat humans.. maybe he did.. maybe he didnt. " Please come home with me ". She was in the water now, to her hips almost. She could feel the strong waves hitting her, again and again, and the current, how it pulled her almost closer to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 9:59 am

She was a healer - that much was clear. She had healed the cut rather quickly, and left him to take a deep breath as she spoke to him in a soft voice. Was she concerned about him? Had she forgotten who had brought her to the surface mere moments ago? Oh… She was an angel, after all. She couldn’t help it, surely.
She moved closer to him, after the bad had been dropped into the sand once more. With the blood wiped off her foot, and the cut healed, there was no immediate danger for her. He, however, was a predator, and is instincts had been activated. It demanded immense restraint of him to not rush to her and have a taste of her sweet flesh. One of the very reasons why he had left back then; it was dangerous being an angel in the waters…
Her request was simple, and yet all he could think about was Kenna. How would she react to him kissing another person and then following them home? He had to explain a lot to her, surely, and it seemed rather… troublesome. Before he could answer her request, she had retrieved a towel with pineapples on it. He chuckled at her with a raised brow. ‘’Are you sure it’s wise for me to join you? I did just steal a kiss, remember?’’ he teased her, as he tried to make light of the situation at hand. He cared so very much for Alouette, but… was it wrong of him to do so? ‘’And then what? Should I wander the earth in a towel?’’ he asked with a chuckle in his voice. ‘’Perhaps it would be better if we went back to my place? The beach house is only a few hundred meters in that direction,’’ he said, as he nodded at a point along the beach, where a little house could be seen if you squinted your eyes.
‘’Unless you prefer me in a towel for the rest of the day?’’ he teased her, surely making her go beef red once more. Should he assure her that he was okay? It was weird to think of. She was the one ho had gotten hurt twice now, and almost drowned in a cave - and here she was, making sure he was okay and safe… Angels.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 10:29 am

When he laughed at her and her most beloved pineapple towel, she couldnt help but laugh a little with him, before he mentioned the kiss. She threw the rolled towel directly at his face, when he mentioned the kiss, before turning her back on him, before he could get to see her blush yet again. " Ha ha ha, very funny. As you said, it wasnt even a real kiss, besides i thought we agreed that it didnt happen, so jokes on you ". She crossed her arms in protest to his words and sighed, before saying with a little smile. " Just hurry up and lose your tail, you lizard ". She meant it in a teasing way, calling him lizard, for losing the tail when he had to transform back, if he even did. She listened closely to his words, while stepping back and forward, as the waves hit her back, making her even more wet and cold. " But i need to take a shower and.. wait do you live around here? ". She lived rather close to him then, but he would be back before her, that was for sure.

She sneezed briefly, with her quick reaction she took her arm up to her nose, luckily for her, nothing got on her. " Fine, i will walk you home, but just to be sure, that you dont hurt yourself or others in that state ". Her voice was calm and her words was spoken with such softness, just so he knew, that she didnt mean no harm with them. She started to walk up to the beach and looked back to him, when he said if she prefered him in a towel for the rest of the day, which only made the blush stay over her cheeks. " And here i thought you said, that you didnt flirt with me ". She sticked her tongue out, before taking it back in and walking all the way back to her bag, before taking it over her small shoulder fraim, before looking at him, waiting. " Are you coming slow fish ". She couldnt help herself and a laugher escaped the full rose lips, before a smile could be seen, flashing from the perly white teeth. If he came up to her, she would follow him, even if her ankle hurted, she didnt want Ellery to worry, so she would just try to walk as steady as she could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 11:10 am

The way they were teasing each other assured him that he had not done any harm. Even though he had stolen a kiss, only to bring her to safety, it could have done so much more harm than intended. Luckily for him, she was like her mother most of the time, which he knew how to handle with ease. He didn’t respond to her, as he caught the towel in his hands - making sure it didn’t hit the water, and followed her back to the beach. As soon as he felt the transformation taking hold, he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist, just to make sure she didn’t see something she didn’t wish to. It didn’t take long for him to stand in the sand, completely naked besides the towel she had borrowed him. He had remained silent, until he stood directly behind her. It was in his DNA - he couldn’t help it. He allowed two fingers to move the hair from her shoulder, before he whispered close to her ear - still standing behind her. ‘’If I didn’t know better, little angel, I would almost say that you want me to flirt with you,’’ he whispered with a slight chuckle underneath his breath. That sweet and luring breath. For a moment, he allowed his breathing to slow down, before he moved away from her with a teasing smile. He winked at her, as he moved up to her side and nodded at the direction his house was. ‘’Yeah. I have a house not far from here. I don’t live there anymore; only when I want peace,’’ he said with a crooked smile. ‘’You can grab a shower there, if need be,’’ he said, as he without asking placed an arm around her waist, securing her as the walked. He had noticed her ankle, but didn’t say anything.
‘’And by the way; if I’m a lizard, you’re a parrot!’’ he chuckled at her, allowing the heat of his skin to radiate towards her so that she wasn’t getting too cold.
‘’Tell me… You’re what, twentyone now? And still no kiss? Are you saving yourself for marriage, or?’’ he asked, quite interested. Not that he had any problem with that; some people preferred it. He, however, would have lived an empty life if he hadn’t been able to love someone that way in his almost thousand years on the earth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 11:34 am

It sent shivers down her spine, almost like electricity. The hair in her neck slightly rose, and she could feel his breath, traveling, almost mapping her skin for a second, like he was caressing her, ever so gently. Her heartbeat was slowly beating faster, and she could feel how hard it suddenly became to breath in and out, like he was taking all the air, slowly from her. His fingers.. she could feel an urge again, the same she had in the cave. She clenched her fist a little, before releasing and turning around, blushed and warm, almost damp from her body creating heat from nothing but his closeness. She saw him wink and turned her back to him as quickly as she had turned around to look at him.
She was about to part her lips, to say that she didnt need to take a bath there, but before she could even say anything, she felt his arm around her waist, securing her. She would have pushed him away, both because he made her body act all crazy, but she didnt.. she could feel how the pain subsided a little and even that, was like a fresh breath of air, filling her lungs and making her feel lighter, so she didnt push him away, but just let him help her.

She walked as fast as she could, but because he was so close, and she had never done anything like it before, she had to get used to walking in the same tempo. With an insulted expression on her face, she parted her lips and looked quite shocked at him, before saying. " I am not!. Just because i got wings. Very unoriginal sir slowfish ". She laughed a little, before stopping almost as she had begun, when he asked her how old she was or more like, guessed it and asked if she was saving herself. " No.. i just.. i dont know, maybe all men in this world, are like you, only tease but no action ". She chuckled a little, before letting out a sigh. " No i dont know, i just never.. met someone that was interessted in me and likewise.. so yeah ". She smiled a little, but behind her smile was also regret. " Maybe i will just stay a virgin forever, or maybe if you keep teasing me like that, maybe i will end up attacking you ". She laughed, like she really didnt mean it, like even the possability would be ubsurd, like she didnt see him as a man, but the things he had done, had started to make thoughts in her head, but she just wiffed them away, as fast as they came. " Oh.. i remember?.. didnt you have a brother or something like that?. Does he live in the city too? ". She looked up at the house that came closer and closer, and lucky for her too, because she started to feel her ankle throb with pain.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Ellery knew perfectly well what his actions could do to a person. His whisper - his scent - his touch. A part of him enjoyed seeing her almost lose her breath, as he knew what sensation must be rushing through her system at that moment. As she turned towards him, he was ready to tease her even more, but she turned away from him once again. He knew what that meant. He had hit the spot, making her warm in her core.
As they walked, he decided to not make more of the situation. He didn’t want to make her uncomfortable to a point where she wanted to flee the situation. ‘’Oh, I’m the unoriginal? I’m not calling someone with a tail a fish, am I?’’ he chuckled at her, as he squeezed her tight to prove to her that he was only joking in good fun. ‘’Don’t temp me, little bird,’’ he chuckled at her, as she exclaimed that he was all bark and no bite. If he wanted to, he could take her right there and then. It wouldn’t be okay - not to her or to Kenna - but he had the strength to do if it he wished. ‘’You’ll never meet someone that matches your love for them. they’ll either love you more or less than you love them. that’s life, kiddo,’’ he said, with a warm smile. It was the truth. He loved Kenna - but he had no way of knowing if she even loved him back. He admitted it too himself a long time ago; his feelings could not be matched perfectly.
‘’Attacking me?!’’ he gasped jokingly. Did she even think she had it in her to seduce him? Oh, well… Her mother did, and she sure did look a lot like her mother… He ignored the thought, when she suddenly asked about Nathaniel. He sighed, but so quietly that it almost wasn’t audible. ‘’My brother does live here as well, yes. How do you remember him? Did you ever meet him, little bird?’’ he asked, quite curious, and still teasing, as he enjoyed the joking between them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 3:07 pm

" Truuuue, well you called someone with wings, a parrot. So i guess we are both unoriginal ". She couldnt help but laugh a little from it all. Even if the rain was wet, the wind cold and the road long, even then, she felt warm, not on her skin, but in her heart.. a warm feeling she hadnt felt in a long time, and it was something that she had longed for. She felt his squeeze and heard the word that came after it. How could even his voice give her chills, but in a nice was, in a hair standing up in the neck feeling. " Oh i would never. You are doing quite a good job at that yourself ". The teasing, the laughing with each other. She felt so free, so unburdened in his company.
When he shared that love would never match, she listened closely, while walking side by side, trying to match his long legs, before looking up at him, with a fascinating gaze. * He is unbelivable tall *. It was first now, that she could see it for her eyes, him holding her, tall and firm.. muscular build, her small and delicate frame in his arms, how he leaned in, while almost trapping her with his arms. She shok her head a little, before looking flustered and quickly looking away from him, before she head his words.

" What?, i could do it, dont think i´m such an innocent little girl. Like i said, i´m a woman now ". She didnt feel like one tho, after having that conversation with him, about her being virgin and that he had thought she saved herself for marrige or something. " That must be quite nice, to have family so close by.. ". The voice suddenly got real quiet, before she looked at him with a little apologizing smile and said " Oh, i heard about him from my mother, not much. Just that you had a brother, but.. i dont think i have met him?, maybe.. ". She tried to remember back, but all she could think about was how he had made her feel, by teasing her again and again. She felt hot and sweaty, but also cold and dirty from the sand. " I really need a warm bath ". She could feel the pain intensify, and she was beginning to walk alot slower, before she said " Carry me landfish, i beg of you ". The tone in her voice, was noticably teasingly. A gentle smile was showing over the full lips, before she put more weight to his side. She didnt weigh much, with her 52 kilo and her only 1.60 centimeters.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 4:50 pm

‘’It wasn’t because of your wings, miss talks-a-lot,’’ he chuckled at her with a gentle smile, before he pulled her closer ever so gently to make sure she didn’t rest to much on her foot. ‘’Never is a long time,’’ he mumbled at her with a crooked grin, as he looked ahead of them, to a simple beach house not far from them. ‘’It’s genetic,’’ he said, as she stated that he did some tempting himself. It wasn’t a complete lie, as his instincts begged him to seduce her. It just felt wrong in his core.
He noticed how she looked up at him, and with a slight chuckle he nodded. ‘’Yes, the weather is just as bad up here,’’. He had heard that joke way too many times for it to be funny though. It was just something about the way that she looked at him that made him want to make her smile.
He was hearing thing in a wrong context. Her saying that she wasn’t an innocent little girl anymore - that she was a woman. It made him wonder how much she actually yearned to feel that intimacy that most youngsters already had experienced. ‘’Prove it,’’ he said, daring her to attack him. ‘’Prove to me, that you aren’t such an innocent little girl anymore,’’ he almost whispered once more, but he tried with his everything not to tempt her. He didn’t want to be accused of infidelity by Kenna.
‘’We don’t really see each other that often, to be honest,’’ he then admitted, when she spoke of have your family close. He had his mother, his brother and his nieces. That was a rather large group, but since his brother was stuck in his head, there was no immediate risk of her meeting him.
‘’You’ve never met him. Your mother met him, once.’’ He then said, almost in a tone that stated that he did not wish to speak further about it. Nathaniel was a sore thumb to Ellery, especially since he had offended Kenna right before the formal.
‘’I’ll draw you a bath when we get there, okay?’’ he suggested. Normally, he didn’t even use the tub. Once in a while, he needed a good scrubbing, and that was the only reason to have an in-unit shower and bath at the beach house. Then, she asked to be carried. He chuckled but understood why she needed to rest her leg. ‘’Alright, little bird, I’ll carry you. But just this once,’’ he said, in a warm and soft tone, as he with little effort scooped her up into his arms and continued to walk with her resting against his naked skin once more. ‘’You’ll just have to attack me another day,’’ he chuckled in a low voice, as the rain picked up and began to beat harshly against them. He walked unfaced by it, but he sheltered her face with his shoulder and head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 5:12 pm

" Pff, genetic.. ". A little chuckle left her lips, before a yawn took over and she almost looked like a lioness, before closing her mouth. She laughed a little at his joke about how tall he was, before closing her eyes for just a second. The deep brown doe eyes looked once more at him, when he said that she should prove it, that she wasnt a little girl anymore, almost with his aluring whispering voice. The sexual tension was almost unberable, but she keps herself controlled and just laughed a little nervously at him, before saying " You wish ". A faint sound could be heard in her ears, from her own beating heart, that felt as if she had just run a marathon. All she could do now, was just try and focuse on the pain, on the raindrops from above and the warm comfy bathtub that he promised to make her.

Her thoughts and emotions were almost chaotic at this point. What was he trying to do, did he want her to or.. was it because she looked so much like her mother?.. or maybe it really was genetic and maybe she just read too much into it, way too much. " So i take it.. they didnt like each other ". She had seen his expression and felt the i dont wanna talk about it, but she was curious, but not so curious as she would overstep some boundry. When he said that he would carry her, she almost jumped of joy, before hugging him tight and letting go. " Thanks landfish! ". She had found a perfekt nickname to him, or thats what she thought, while he scooped her up into his strong muscular arms. The stone hard muscles almost made her lose breath for a second. * Ignore it, its just because he is a siren, thats all there is to it.. just ignore it Alo.. *. She smiled for herself, before looking up at him and could feel the drops from his wet hair, dripping down on her skin. She smiled a little and closed her eyes for a moment, while leaning into his chest. A little cheeky smile formed over her full lips, before she said. " Dont drop my towel ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 8:06 pm

He smiled at her as she tried to talk back at him, only to be attacked by a yawn that made her look like a fierce lioness for a moment. ‘’Well, rawr to you too,’’ he said, winking at her. He felt the sensual sparks between them, and he was just about as confused and uncertain as she was. Was it because of the way she reminded him of her mother? Or was it his way of being? In honesty, it would not be wrong if they decided to act on those instincts - they weren’t anything close to family by blood. But… He had Kenna, and he didn’t need another little slip up to ruin this for him. ‘’Your mother couldn’t tell us apart… No one can.’’ He said, still with the tone in his voice telling her to drop it. He didn’t want to talk about Nathaniel. Not yet. One day, maybe. But for now, he didn’t want her to know of the problematic arrangement with his brother.
The tight hug as he agreed to carry her reminded him of when she had been a little girl. How little she might remember of that time… he felt almost sorry for her. He recounted the months with them so fondly - except whenever her father had been furious about Ellery being there. He might still have the drawings Alouette made for him once… He wasn’t sure.
He scooped her up, as she had decided to make it a semi-permanent nickname for him to be called a landfish. ‘’Okay, okay… You’re a little birdie, and I’m a landfish,’’ he agreed with a chuckle, as he walked with her in his arms. ‘’And if I drop your towel… Then what? Would you risk me sitting you down to retrieve it? Risk you seeing something supposed to remain private until the night of the marriage-consumation?’’ he asked, rather jokingly. Of course he wouldn’t put her in that situation - if he dropped it, he would have to walk naked until he could arrive back home and then pull on some pants to retrieve the towel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 9:01 am

A look of surprise took over her expression, when he said that he and his brother looked alike, by saying no one could tell them apart. She was about to say something, but she closed her parted lips, when she detected the tone of his voice. She didnt want to get on his bad side, not now nor ever, even if they had clashed a little from time to time in the cave. Her skin was cold, so it wasnt very obvious anymore, whenever he made her blush with his statements. She could hear the joking tone in his voice and he always found a way to make her flustered or embarassed, but she was learning more and more. " Oh i dont know, it cant be that big of a deal ". She jokingly said it back to him, just to push him off his high horse, before he would end up thinking, that he won this little game of who could come with the best comeback.

" Are we there yet, i´m freezing ". Her voice began to quiver ever so slightly, and her body was cold. A few moments apart she would close her eyes, just to try and ignore the cold. " If i had know it would be this bad later on, maybe i wouldnt have taken a swim today, but i´m glad i did ". A little smile formed on the full lips, before she looked up at Ellery, with her innocently looking gaze, while enjoying being carried. " I´m hungry too.. ". She sighed before yawning again. A little sly smile was showing, before she stretched a little in his arms. " Oh it´s so tiring to walk aaaall the way up ". Her was obviously joking with him, because she wasnt walking at all, he was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 9:19 am

He, of course, enjoyed their little joking-session. It made him feel like no time had passed between them. she looked like her mother, yet all he seemed to see in the moment was the little girl he had known so many years ago. ‘’I want to prove you wrong, but my girlfriend would surely rip me to pieces,’’ he joked, allowing her to know that he indeed wasn’t a ‘free man’. He could have led her on, making her think that there maybe was a chance for something between them, but… That wasn’t the case. If anything, he could be like a cousin to her - someone to confine in and joke with (and do stupid things with). He could never be anything romantic for someone he knew as a toddler.
‘’Just a few feet more, little bird,’’ he said, as he hugged her tightly to share some of his body warmth with her. Her statements on the weather made him nod slightly. He couldn’t really grasp it mentally; he could swim whenever he desired to. Being confined to only swimming when the parameters were right felt so unnatural to him. ‘’We’ll order something,’’ he said, as she mentioned being hungry. Had she not yet noticed it, she surely would now; he would do almost anything for her. It was somewhat embarrassing that he felt the need to do so. He felt a need to be close to her and protect her. Maybe it was because of him leaving them back then? He couldn’t leave her again.
‘’The little bird needs to be quiet, or she won’t get a cracker!’’ he chuckled at her as she joked about walking. He walked up the stairs that lead to the front door, and without much difficulty, he opened it. When inside - with her still in his arms - he closed the door behind them and walked with her to the couch that stood only a few feet from them. he placed her in it, as gentle as possible, before he smiled at her. He then passed her his phone from the table. ‘’You order something - anything - and I’ll draw you a bath,’’ he said, with a crooked smile, before he turned around and grabbed a pair of sweatpants from the edge of the couch. He moved rather effortlessly to a nearby room - his bathroom - and began to draw her a hot bath. He considered allowing her to use Kenna’s bathroom, but he couldn’t bear the thought of someone else in there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 9:45 am

It cut deep like a knife to the heart, or pulling in strings that she didnt even know she had. His casually name dropping of a girlfriend, made her almost stiffen up, like a jolt of pain traveled from her heart to her brain in an instant and back again. She closed her eyes, and smiled a little apologetic, just to hide the fact that she felt used but also highly confused and suddenly really uncomfortable. It wasnt the fact that if he didnt like her, but more the fact of all the teasing, the challenges, the constant touch to her skin, the whole seduction.. but it wasnt like she would give in to it anyway, or would she?, she wasnt even sure about that herself anymore. Suddenly his hugs felt painfully suffocating. She tried to make jokes and from his tone of voice, he took it and made jokes back at her, but inside.. she could feel herself crumble.. had she just been used?. * So people really can show such affection, without any feel meant behind them.. *. A side of her, was disappointed, mostly in herself, that she actually thought that he meant anything with the things he did, but then again maybe... maybe all he had ever seen, was just her mother and maybe now, was because she had made him uncomfortable or revenge, for saying that it wasnt a big deal to see him naked.

She hided her true feelings behind the brick wall, that he had crumbled earlier.. slowly building it up again. * How could i have been so stupid. He only sees me as a little girl, and im just a plaything for him, when ever he feels like it.. and his girlfriend, if i had only known about her.. why didnt he tell me anything about her before now? *. She smiled a little, when he sat her down on the couch, before taking his phone. She still had her bag on her back, and she had everything. When he said that he wanted to draw a bath, sne nodded, before looking at the phone. She placed it on the table, before slowly standing up. She could feel the tears in her eyes. She never wanted to flirt with him or lay any feelings in it, but she did.. and now she had overstepped boundaries, his maybe and definitely his girlfriends.

She would had been so pist off, if it was her boyfriend that had done something like that, with someone.. even if it was all for jokes and laugher or genetics as he had said. She felt the sharp pain in her foot, but she couldnt keep it in.. if she stayed she knew that she would snap at him, get angry.. feel betrayed almost.. feel used and laughed at. She could hear the water streaming and saw that as her que to get out of there. She walked over to the door and stopped for a second, looked back.. before opening the door and closing it slowly behind her. She walked out into the cold, feeling the warm tears streaming down her cheeks, while rain hit her like something that felt like needles, cause the sad truth was, that she had actually started to like him, maybe more than she had thought. She stopped for a moment, when she remembered her towel was still in his house, but then started walking again. * No it doesnt matter.. i can just.. buy a new one *. She turned her back to the house again and kept walking as fast as she could with a hurt ankle. If he didnt stop her, she would just keep walking until she came home.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 10:07 am

He heard the door go up, and for a second he thought that it might be Kenna stopping by. The reality was, that he new that she didn’t. He knew that if Kenna wanted to speak to him, she would go to the estate - his real home. The beach house was a sanctuary for him; a place where the obligations he lived with in his everyday was forgotten, and he was once more just another siren. He turned off the water, and quickly pulled on the sweatpants. Had he said something wrong? Of course he had! But would his words be enough for her to run away from him?... He pulled on a random hoodie as well, just to cover up, in case she found his body uncomfortable. Mere moments had passed, when he opened the front door, only to spot Alouette walking down the beach, heading back to Moonlight Falls. Had he hurt her?
The rain picked up its pace, hitting hard against them. Summer storms was a thing he was used to, but in this moment - all he could think about was the reference from Men In Black, where the weather was linked to a girls emotions. ‘’Alouette, for heavens sake!’’ he called out before he jogged after her - reaching her fairly quickly. He grabbed her arm - gently - to stop her. He didn’t speak - he just looked at her with a concerned gaze filled with confusion. Had he done her wrong? ‘’You’re acting like I just broke your heart…’’ he sighed, as he saw her eyes and the tears down her cheeks. He released her arm, powerless. To watch an angel weep was… Painful. Especially when that angel not only was a person from his past, but also one that looked so much like a woman he once adored.
‘’Please… Come back inside and let me explain,’’ he begged, but he could almost sense the rejection. Why should she? Why, on gods green earth, should she allow him to explain anything? He barely knew what he had done wrong - she had just left. He shook his head in frustration. *You know damn well what you did wrong, dear brother,* Nathaniel’s voice slithered in his mind. *You led her on. You teased her, and you made her think you wanted her. Now, you tell her you have Kenna, and she is just a plaything to you - isn’t she?*. the slithering voice of his brother made Ellery sigh as he clenched his hand into a fist. ‘’I’ll have your towel cleaned and returned to you by the end of the week,’’ he then said, his voice full of defeat, before he turned his back on her and started to walk back to the house. As usual - the gay brother was right. It was such a frustrating thing to admit, but… Perhaps it was for the best that he just realized that he had hurt the little angel without intend.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 10:29 am

An anger filled inside of her when she heard his voice travel all the way to her, while the sky was darker than normal and the winds hungry to rip. Thunder could be heard, roaring in the background. She felt his hard but gentle grasp around her slim wrist, before turning around to look at him, with her tearfilled eyes. She couldnt say anything when he said that she was acting like he had just broken her heart. " And what if you did! ". Tears starting to fill her eyes anew, while she looked at him with furiously, but also with such sadness in her eyes. When he let her go, she took her arm to her, and took a few steps back. When he said that she should come inside and explain, she just snapped. " Explain what!. What is it that you wanna say El!. Nothing you say, could ever make this right or okay! ". Her voice cracked with sadness, and the tone was cold and angry, but with every reason.

When he said that he would have her towel cleaned and returned to her by the end of the week, she just stood there, looking back at him. She bent her knees and picked up some sand, before standing ud and then throwing it at his back, as hard as she could, while a lightning could be seen in the distance over the now wild and untamed ocean. " How dare you turn your back on me, when i´m not done speaking! ". She couldnt hold back anymore, the pain was just to much to bear.. this was the first time, someone had actually hurt her like this. " How could you use me like that!. Was it fun for you?!, did you enjoy seeing me getting all sorts of feelings and thoughts about you!.. and what about your girlfriend!, how would you like it, if she did the same thing to some guy, the way you did to me!, and saying that i should attack you and the way that you touched me! ". She waited for a moment to hear his pathetic excuse, as to why he had toyed with her emotions and body like that. She wanted to hurt him like he had hurt her, to pull the rug away from his feet, just for a moment she got consumed by her anger. " I know now why you dont wanna talk about your brother.. because he is properly the honorable one of you!, cause he would maybe not have waited a whole decade!, to actually TELL SOMEONE THEY WERE TOYING WITH, THAT THE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!. Cause you know DAMN WELL DEEP INSIDE, that if you had said ANYTHING ABOUT IT, then i would never had ALLOWED YOU TO TOUCH ME THAY WAY, and you could never had said or done what you had done to me! ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 10:54 am

He stood there, looking at her as she started to accuse him. He could feel his heart beat faster and harder, as he tried his best not to become angry at her. Somehow, he just couldn’t seem to understand her accusations towards him. He had not touched her in any way that could be considered intimate - he had kissed her to paralyze her, and he had carried her as she had asked him. He had done nothing wrong, and for her to be vexed with him in this way could not be considered fair to him. He remained silent. His words would not help him in this situation - and for the first time, he saw how much Alouette reminded him of her father as well. He grinded his teeth, as she continued to state that whatever he had to say wouldn’t make things right. To him, they had never been wrong.
As he had turned his back on her, he felt sand hit him. At first, he just froze. Nathaniel growled in his head, begging to take over; scratching at the thing barrier that kept him hidden. Ellery breathed in, as he tried to remain calm. She was just a girl that had thought something of the way he had acted. Yet, as she spoke about him daring to turn his back on her, he snapped. The eyes, normally multicolored and with a glimmer in them, turned violet and cold, as he turned towards her again. Had she known that Nathaniel resided in his brother’s body, she wouldn’t have acted out on him, surely. He walked over to her, breathing heavy.
‘’Tell me, little dove, why it is that you think you have any merit to even speak of me.’’ His voice had changed ever so slightly, as he stopped only two feet from her. The rain hit him har in the face, but he seemed not to care. ‘’How is your mother? Last I saw her, she mistook me for Ellery and tried to fuck me. Are you as lusty as your mother, little dove?’’ he snarled at her, showing in every way possible that she had crossed a line.
‘’Ellery didn’t touch you, you little ignorant brat. You asked him to carry you. You panicked in the cave, forcing him to paralyze you to even be able to save you from drowning. How easy your heart is to play with, it that is all needed to break it.’’ He almost whispered at her, as his eyes rested on her face. ‘’You should be thankful that it was him you threw something at, and not me. I don’t mind clipping annoying birds’ wings.’’ He then snarled, clearly pissed at the way she acted.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 11:04 am

When he turned around, she saw eyes that she had not yet had the pleasure or not, to meet. His voice had changed and the was that he spoke, sounded nothing like Ellery anymore, but like a stranger. She stood her ground, looking him dead in the eyes. She would not be bullied to step back, she would not just let this go. " How dare you talk about my mother in that way! ". She knew this wasnt Ellery, the words, the tone.. even his body language screamed a completely different person. Could this be?.. his brother?..
She let him have at it, with his words and how he almost stood over her. " Maybe if you fucked out of his body, then maybe she wouldnt have mistakes such a foul mouthed scumbag to be Ellery in the first place! ". That was it. She raised her hand to slap him and if he didnt stop the swift motion, she would place a slap directly at his cheek.

" He said that i should prove my words, that i should attack him. He stroke my skin, whispered in my ear, touched my hair in such a sensual movement. If thats TRYING to do something, well then i guess i dont even know what seduction is! ". She clearly didnt mean when he kissed her, or when he had holded her. She meant all the words, the little actions of seduction. " Besides dont be jealoux, just because Ellery gets all the action and you dont ".
She was afraid, but more angry than afraid, besides she didnt even know who or what she was talking to right now?. Had his brother taken over his body, or was he playing even more with her right now?. She was so angry and confused.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 11:29 am

It wasn’t the first time he was being slapped for being foul in his way of speaking. The moment her hand had hit his face, he grabbed her by the wrist. With an almost painful grasp, he forced her hand away from him. ‘’How dare you talk about my brother in that way?’’ he repaid her question with a sly smile. Of course, Nathaniel didn’t care too much about how people spoke of him or Ellery - but she accused him of things that wasn’t fair, and he couldn’t allow her to hurt his brother. ‘’You want to know a secret little dove? I can’t motherfucking leave!’’ he whispered at her, his voice almost threatening. He knew she was scared; he could almost smell it on her.
‘’We are sirens, you foolish little girl. I shouldn’t have to explain to you that we seduce, fuck and kill. You should just be happy that my brother decided to keep to step one!’’ he snarled, before he released her hand and stepped back a bit. She tried to spew venom at him with her words - so unlike a pure angel. He almost found it amusing. ‘’I’m done wasting time on you,’’ he then said, with a crooked smile. ‘’Go cry into a pillow and eat some ice cream, or something,’’ he then said before he once again turned his back on her, to walk back to the house. Kenna would kill him if she had witnessed him acting like this. He wasn’t a bad guy - he wasn’t mean. He wasn’t all this he just had put on to scare the angel away. He just wanted to protect his brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 11:56 am

She gave a little sound from her, when she felt the painful grab around her wrist, before looking him straight in his eyes. She couldnt believe it, like this was all her fault!?, who did he think i was. She looked at him with pain in her eyes. " I would never speak of him this way, if he hadnt toyed with me in the first place!. And it´s not like im in love with him or anything!, so how dare you! ". When he called her little dove, she quickly snapped back at him " Dont you call me that! ". But the expression that followed, was an expression of surprise, when he said that he couldnt leave. When he called her foolish and a little girl, she just took the words. " As if i would ever do anything with him, after one! ". She snarled back at him, with anger in her tone.
When he released her arm, she took some steps back, before standing there, looking at him.. just walking away from her.
" Real mature!, ASSHOLE! ". She didnt know what to do now, or even what to say. She could do nothing but just stand there, looking at him, before shouting. " Dont ever show your face in front of me EVER! ". She could have turned around, she could.. but she didnt. Instead, she took some sand and threw it at him again, waiting. She wanted to show him, that she wasnt afraid, that he couldnt just speak to her like that, and also that this was between him and her. She turned around after throwing the sand, in hopes that he wouldnt follow up on his words. How had everything suddenly turned into a nightmare?. The day had been so great, with laugher and memories.. but now, it was as if nothing would ever be the same again. Again she felt all alone in the world. If he turned around and had any intention of running at her, she would run away as fast as she could and try to get her wings out, to fly up, so he couldnt catch her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 12:16 pm

It was kind of funny how things had changed. Normally, he would have left the conversation and just ignored her words. However, she meant something to his brother, and he wasn’t about to ruin that intentionally. He wasn’t bothered to reply to her venom-spewing. He didn’t care, to be completely honest. If she wanted to be angry and vexed with him, she could. It wasn’t his problem.
He continued to walk, even after she had thrown sand at him. He could make his threat real - he could have hurt her badly for being so disrespectful, but he didn’t. she wasn’t worth it - and in this town, everyone knew each other. Word would travel and both Kenna and Tidus would know what he had done. He wasn’t about to let that little cockatoo ruin his life.
‘’That wasn’t the plan in the first place,’’ he calmly answered, without a care for if she could hear him or not. He didn’t care if she didn’t want to see him again. She was just a girl that didn’t understood how it worked to be near a siren. Neither of them should feel bad for following instincts.
He entered the house without looking back at her, and closed the door behind him. As soon as he had closed the door, he let out a big growl of frustration as he kicked to a planter right beside him. Why the fuck was she such a little brat!? Ellery had done nothing wrong, and there she stood, accusing him of seducing her! He felt sick, thinking about how he had to explain to his brother that Allouette never wanted to see him again. He sighed, and pulled out the pack of cigarettes from the pocket of the pants, and placed one on the corner of his mouth. ‘’I’m sorry bro…’’ he sighed to himself. ‘’One day, you’ll thank me.’’.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 12:36 pm

How could he just blame all of this on genetics!. She was furious, but also hurt to her core, and she also felt ashamed, to get such thoughts about someone´s boyfriend. She felt like a third party, crashing the party. She stopped, before looking back at Ellery that disappeared more and more, until she saw him shot the door behind him. She felt teary eyes and tired, cold and hurt, angry and alone. She couldnt take much more, so she walked all the way home, slammed her door, locked it and got up to the shower, turned it on and just sat there, starring into the wall, while the warm water fell down on her.
Everything was playing out inside her head, what to had said, what she properly shouldnt have said, was he right or was she right.. were they both wrong. She closed her eyes, before taking her legs up to her chest and then just sad there, sobbing.. while feeling overwhelmed with emotions, but also a great sorrow. Something in her, hoped that she never had to ever see Ellery again, and another side of her, hoped that maybe it could have gone another way, friendship or just someone that could have filled the loneliness. * What would my mother not say to me, if she had seen this.. *.
Maybe he was right, maybe she had overreacted, but he had also overstepped some boundaries. She felt her heart close even more and was sure.. never again would she let someone come so close, and she definitely didnt want anyone to ever call her a little girl. She clenched her fist, before smacking her hand into the wall with the soft part, so she didnt hurt herself. She stood up, turned the water off, before she changed her cloth and then walked to her bed, before passing out of exaustion.

//Out Smile //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|   ~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW| - Page 2 Empty

~ Calling Me Back ~ |CW|
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» I'm calling out an SOS
» Calling the hound
» Calling upon an angel [TW]
» Feeling nature's calling is something else

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Øst :: Stranden :: Havet-
Gå til: