Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The lamb and the wolf

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 28, 2019 11:53 am

Nessa followed him into the hallway, looking at the different decorations that adorned the walls. Pictures of people she couldn’t recognize, paintings of things she hadn’t seen before. *It’s just a feeling I get, the same I get when I feel the need to be close to you – I can’t really explain it,* she said, following him into the room. He said to feel at home, but she couldn’t really understand that message. What was home? She just nodded, not wanting to be asking too many questions when she knew Jake was tired. Sitting down on the bed she watched him, tilting her head to the side as he put on a pair of shorts. Nessa didn’t know how to feel about all of this, inside her a war was raging, her need to be close to Jake fighting the discomfort he had show for her being close. *I came into this body today – I barely know anything but here I am, not even scared,* she said looking down, feeling lost again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 28, 2019 5:10 pm

He nodded at her words. There wasnt much to ask about as she couldnt really explain it. He thpught that it might eventually come around and then they could talk about it. He glanced at her sitting on the bed before he slid down into his shorts, dropping the blanket to the floor before he walked to the other sode of tge bed, lying down in a loud thump as he let out a deep exhale. He rubbed his face with his palms to not just drift off before he looked at her. He nodded at her words and pulled a sympathetic expression. “You can stay. If I suddenly fall asleep,” he assured her as he rolled onto his side and clutched the covers into his embrace. He rested his head on the pillow and closed his eyes for a bit. “Nessa do you think I’m a monster now?” He then asked in a low tone as he looked at her with a slither of sadness behind the deep blued sea eyes of his. He wasnt sure what to think of himself anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Jun 28, 2019 11:10 pm

As Jake placed himself on the bed, she laid down with him, turning to her side and scooting up to place her head on a pillow across from Jake. Her blue eyes searching his face as he closed his eyes. She wasn’t going to leave him, not when he had said she could stay. She felt tired herself, having given both Dinah and Eaden so much of her energy. He spoke again, his voice so silent that she barely heard it. Nessa took a deep breath, moving closer to him and wrapping an arm around him, hiding her face in the scrunched up cover he held close. *Why would I think that?* she asked, her voice sounding careful in his mind. *No, my wolf, you are no more monster than a bird picking a worm out of the ground,* she assured him, smiling as she breathed in his scent. She couldn’t help herself, she just had this urge to be close and near him. *I’m doing it again, aren’t I?* she asked in a sad tone, knowing this wasn’t appropriate, but her body told her otherwise.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 2:49 am

He watched her as she moved closer, feeling a bit anxious at the fact that she didnt say anything at all but just wrapped an arm around him. Was this supposed to be a sort of comfort before she’d confirm his fear? Her question made him sigh deeply as he closed his eyes again, not really sure what to say. Her reassurance made him frown a bit as he didnt quite understand her comparison. He wasnt even really noticing how she had broken into his personal space, having her arm wrapped around him, he was too exhausted to comprehend such things. It wasnt till she’d ask her question that he finally noticed, more so noticing how sad she sounded. He exhaled deeply and lifted his arm as he placed it around her and hugged her close. Not a wise move for the young wolf with his heart up in a clutch, but he could barely think at this point. “Doesnt matter. It’s fine,” he said in a tired tone.
He craved the comfort. It was a scary experience, losing complete control over the other half of himself, feeling the wolf change into something knew, making him feel that he soon too would change. And Dinah wasnt there to comfort him, not with Eaden back at her side, which would make him feel bad once he realized that his tired self was using Nessa for her comfort, with his heart belonging to someone else. “You’re soft,” he grumbled in a low tired tone with his eyes closed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 10:05 am

It did matter, Nessa knew that, Jake was just too tired to care at this point. She nuzzled her face against his chest, closing her eyes. His words about her being soft confused her. Had she heard that before? She felt like she had, but soon she drifted off to sleep. Jake was so warm and his arms around her made her feel happy. When she opened her eyes again, she turned around and was a bit startled. ”Dee,” Nessa said in a tired voice, rubbing her eyes. ”I’m here to take you home, you shouldn’t be here,” Dinah said, moving Nessa out to the side of the bed. ”Your mom and dad misses you,” she said, squatting down to be eye to eye with the young girl. ”Wolf,” Nessa pleaded, looking back at Jake. Dinah sighed, shaking her head. The angel should’ve known this would happen, and she had so much to explain. Dinah walked around to the other side of the bed, sitting down next to Jake and ran her fingers over his cheek. Nothing. She felt nothing and she sighed a bit in relief, but also with an undertone of sadness. ”Jake, wake up,” Dinah said, maybe a bit colder than intended, but she had just watched the wolf kill her brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Jake was in a deep sleep as Dinah entered, but the wolf in him woke yet again, though it wouldnt take over, it was just listening on alert. Nessa’s startled tone made Jake grit his teeth as she was soon pulled out of his arms. The dream world had a tight grip on him so he couldnt just wake on his own. When he felt Dinah’s hand on his cheek, he slowly opened his eyes, her cold tone making him feel like his heart was hurting. “Dinah,” he said before she could say anything, pushing himself tiredly up on his hands. He frowned a bit as he felt how the wolf gradually snarled in his head, telling him to kill the evil being before him. He knew that Nessa could hear but didnt think of it. He had been quiet for a while due to his visual surprise, but he shook his head and looked at her, “I’m sorry for killing Eaden. I dont know why I did it. It wasnt me in control,” he said a bit hastily, his eyes begging for her understanding.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 12:45 pm

”I didn’t come here for an apology,” Dinah said in a calm voice, sounding distant. She exhaled, looking down and shook her head. It was weird not feeling the same around Jake. It was like when she looked at him, all she saw was emptiness. ”I came here to get Nessa back to her parents,” she said, getting up from the bed and standing a bit, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. Nessa got up from the bed, walking to her sister and wrapping her arms around her waist, ready to protect her if Jake lost control. ”She is a bit of a miracle,” Dinah whispered to herself, looking down at Nessa, stroking her pale hair. ”And I guess I should explain myself a bit,” Dinah said, looking back to Jake with sadness behind her grey green eyes. She took a deep breath, starting from the beginning. How Buffy had touched Baal, how things had escalated out of control and how Dinah had to make a choice. ”I chose to give up part of my heart and soul for her to be alive,” Dinah said, looking down at Nessa who was still trying to understand it all. ”The part that loved you, Jake,” Dinah finally said, holding her breath for a while, seeing how the wolf would react.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 1:22 pm

As she said she wasnt here for an apology, Jake finally realized how distant she had gotten. He frowned in confusion, thinking it couldnt be true that she would hate him so easily after what he had done, it made no sense at all for him. He was just quiet, watching them as Dinah spoke. He understood what had happened to them, but it didnt explain why he was like he was now. He exhaled deeply as she said she had had to make a choice, finally understanding what she meant. He turned away and felt his tears press on, the wolf snarling louder and louder within him. “Of course. You said you wouldnt, but I was dumb enough to trust you,” he said rather heartbroken, feeling his emotions throw him out of control. He dragged a hand through his hair, shaking his head, “You chose Eaden and that’s why he came to me out on the streets,” he then said as he moved over to the window. He lifted a hand up, biting the side of his finger a bit anxiously as his eyes glowed. He was quiet for a while as his wolf and him concersed in his mind, mostly being the wolf telling Jake to kill and Jake barking back for it to be quiet. “Just... take Nessa and leave,” he said in a low tone before he glanced at them. “Leave.” He repeated a bit more frustrated than before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 10:03 am

”I said I wouldn’t if things didn’t change – Things have changed,” she said in a sad tone. Even if she didn’t feel the same around Jake, she didn’t wish to see him upset either. As he said she had chosen Eaden she took a sharp inhale. He was a mere boy, that was so clear to Dinah know. He couldn’t understand how intricate things could be in a relationship. The angel could see the change in Jake’s behavior. Nessa let go of Dinah as Jake said to just leave, tears in her eyes as he had said she could stay. Didn’t he mean that? Nessa shook her head, going to the young werewolf, but Dinah grabbed her arm. ”Nessa, don’t,” Dinah pleaded, but Nessa shook her head, going to Jake, just standing by his side and not touching him. ”Stay,” Nessa said in a sad tone, wishing to be here and nowhere else. Tears were slowly falling down the human’s cheeks, making her vision blurry as she looked at Jake. Dinah sighed, crossing her arms as she looked at this. ”He needs time, Nessa, I’m sorry for giving you that part of me, but it was that or death for you,” Dinah said, trying to lure Nessa back to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 11:19 am

“Things seemed to have changed in a flick of a switch then!” He snapped at her before he realized that it woulf æead nowhere. He had been standing at the window considering whether to talk it out or ask them to leave, but he quickly decided as the wolf seemed to snarl with more intensity the longer Dinah stayed. He didnt want to feel another transformation, seeing that he already felt so tired. He heard Dinah’s plea before he saw Nessa in the corner of his eye, turning his head to her as her words and visible confusion made him feel bad. Even if he felt heartbroken, he didnt want to hurt her, seeing that she was bearing the love Dinah once felt for him. He turned his eyes bacl to Dinah at her lure and felt blood trickle down his finger as he had bitten through to it. “She’s...” he said, wanting to say something hurtful, something dumb, but he just couldnt. He sighed in the quick pause he had made before he looked at Nessa, “... right. Your parents needs you if you’ve just gotten into this world,” he said in a sad tone, lifting his hand to touch her cheek. “I know I told you that you can stay, and I do mean it, when everything’s fallen into place,” he said, placing his hand from her cheek to the back of her neck. He leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers, closing his eyes for a bit. “I’ll be right here when you’re done,” he assured her in their shared thoughts.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 11:33 am

”I don’t want to fight,” Dinah said, shutting down the discussion and just looking at Nessa and Jake interact. She felt a bit of sadness as she looked at Nessa, knowing that the poor girl was probably more confused as to her attraction to Jake than anyone. Nessa looked at Jake, leaning her head against his palm as he placed his hand against her cheek. She wanted to stay with him, but she couldn’t understand why completely. She understood what Dinah had said, but it still didn’t make any sense to her. Nessa closed her eyes as she felt his forehead against hers, breathing out as she tried to stop crying. *I’m sorry that you are in pain,* her voice rang in his head, she felt sad still, but more because he was hurting. The young girl looked up at the tall werewolf before she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close and hiding her face in his chest. All she knew was that she wanted to be close to him, was that so weird? She knew she had to go, and let go of Jake carefully. *I’ll be back in the coming days, if I’m allowed,* she promised, breathing out and looking to Dinah. Dinah reached her hand out to Nessa, and the young girl took her hand reluctantly. ”I’ll speak with our father and her mother about this,” Dinah promised.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 1:26 pm

//Out or …?//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:30 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The lamb and the wolf   The lamb and the wolf - Page 2 Empty

The lamb and the wolf
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» big wolf and a little wolf ~ Bjorn