Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dark side - Mariella

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Dark side - Mariella Empty
IndlægEmne: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 9:00 pm

@Mariella <3
Outfit - minus the hat (he still has self respect)

Jamie had deliberately worn dark colors. He knew what was going to happen tonight, and he had no intention of ruining a perfectly good shirt. He looked like his old self, if you didn't look too long. Cause he wasn't. The light in his eyes seemed to had died out a little. He was no longer wearing his daylight ring, only moving around in the night like he was intended to. He was not sleeping anymore either. In the day he spent all his time in his room, which was sun light proofed, in the night he was mostly out. But this night, he was sitting in the living room. Beside him in the couch laid a young girl. She was bleeding from two small wounds in her neck. Beneath laid an old blanket, to not get the blood on the couch. She laid awfully still. She was not dead, but he might have taken a little too much of her blood. So he had to give her some of is, resulting in dried in blood on her lips. Her heart was beating, but still not at full speed. Jamie was sitting with a book in his lap, licking his finger when turning a page.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 9:17 pm

She couldn't sleep. Not that it wasn't usual. She tried however. But everytime she woke up she had to realize she would spend another day not knowing. It was another night in darkness. Another night alone, and even through she tried not isolating herself - she had a hard time not letting her frustrations getting out of hand. Mariella had given up on sleep and got dressed. She wanted to go for a drive, maybe she could clear her head - or find him. Mariella walked out her room and ran a hand through her hair before taking a look at her hand. She looked at her weddingring.
"Don't worry.. I'll get you back.. I have to," she mostly just spoke to herself and walked down the stairs. That was when she stopped by the smell of blood, her siren features showed and she walked to the living room.
"What the hell?" She asked and froze for a second by the scene. "You know there is a thing as too much black Jem," she quoted him before moving her hand like a gestuer to his outfit. This wasn't him. She took a look at the girl.
"Have you completely lost your mind?" She asked worried mostly about her best friend, but went to the girl. She was still alive. Mariella took the book out of his hands and threw it behind her - Reginald would possibly had killed her for treating a book that way, but if he had a problem with it she would be more than happy for him to come back home and complain.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Jamie sensed Mariella even as she was on her way down the stairs. He just kept sitting and reading Not even when she came into the room, did he pay her any notice. It wasn’t until she ripped the book from his grip, he finally met her eyes. ”Wow, you’re so funny,” he said with a lifeless smile. ”My mind? No. I have found something. I have found balance. You should know something about that.” He stood up and put his hands on her arms right before they turned into shoulders. ”You don’t need Lion to be in balance. Don’t push away the darkness or the light. Embrace both of them. It’s much easier to live this way,” he explained and removed his hands from her. He walked to the girl and grabbed her face, to lift her eyelids to see if there were any activity. ”Wakey wakey,” he said and let go of her again, when she didn’t react to him. He hadn’t accidently killed her, had he? Jamie listened for her heart and felt a relief when he hurt the beat. He turned back to his best friend. ”I know life sucks. It sucks that Reggie is gone and that Serenity is dead, but it can be okay. You just need to take control. Like I did with her,” he said and pointed to the girl.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 9:50 pm

Mariella gasped for a second as he got up and put his hands on her arms. Her eyes looked into his, and she listened to him. She always listened to him. But she was unsure.
"This way? Really?" She questioned his actions. Of course she did. Like she questioned her own. As he let go of her again she breathed out and watched his movements carefully. It wasn't because she was scared of him, but he was unpredictable - or so it seemed. Covered up in his emotions about the latest events, so was she. Everyone in the mansion dealt with things in their own way. Keeping themselves busy trying to find a plan, or just slowly giving up on hope.
"Jem.. Jem stop, you are starting to freak me out," she admitted when he opened the girls eye to see if she responded.
"Its okay?" She once more questioned his choice of words," do I need to knock some sense into your head? None of this.. none of this is okay. This isn't control Jamie," she used his name instead of his nickname - to point out how serious she was. "And don't you dare use Reginald and Serenity to justify your actions when they are.." she pointed at the girl, "like that." Mariella took a deep breath in afraid to lose her temper. She lost her temper so easy these days and she hated it. The emptiness in her heart was starting to be filled with more anger than she could hold.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Jamie had never felt so energized. He was high on blood. There was a reason he never drank directly from people. It made him like this. Over the top, impulsive, unpredictable. It wasn’t him but feeding like this was not healthy for him. He shook his head when she mentioned she was freaked out. ”You shouldn’t be. Everything can be better, I promise.” He sat down on the couch next to the girl. ”No. No I didn’t mean it like that.” he sighed as he had used his words poorly. ”It’s not okay now, but it can be.” He leaned forward, connecting his hands between his legs. ”This is control. Not the one I need to fix everything, but I’m still practicing. My aunt said I just needed to practice and then everything would be okay. It will be okay if I just practice enough. I just have to keep practicing to control myself, to not kill anybody. If I do, then there is nothing I can’t do.” He stood back up and moved closer to her. ”What I’m trying to say, we’re not meant to fight it. It’s our nature, we shouldn’t fight against it. I know you are fighting it, but if you just give in, if you just allow yourself to be you, every part, light and dark, then you will feel better. And if you feel better, then you can safe him. Then we can safe him, together.” He lifted his hand, ready for her to take it. ”We’re Jella. Together we’re unstoppable.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 6:57 am

Mariella was so confused and maybe it was because he did have a point. When he mentioned his aunt, it wasn't like she had to take a lot of guesses. Practice. Mariella listened to his words, he had no idea how easily it was for him. He could have told her that earth was flat and she would possibly believe his arguments. But there was something about his last set of words. Then there is nothing I can't do. He got back up and walked back to her. Then next set of words hit her, because he mentioned Reginald. Mariella had tried to find him for so long. She had been fighting till her heart was black and blue, and she had never felt more defeated than by not being able to. So when he offered a way, that might be the reason she hadn't been able to do a good job - that was when something in her twisted. He lifted his hand and she grabbed it.
"I'm in. Anything to get him back," she decided and exhaled. Mariella would do absolute anything to get Reginald back, and if that had to be push herself a little out of the comfort zone - so be it.
"She will heal. Let her be, she might even still be here when we get back. We going for a drive," she added and pulled him with her outside to their bikes. He was a vampire. He had no idea how lucky he was about that. A siren was usually seen eating in the ocean, and it was far more messy. Vampires only needed the blood. Mariella had never eaten anyone, not yet. She didn't have the intention, but blood was tempting - and drinking a bit helped controlling the hunger, but was it enough? Mariella walked over to her bike and didn't hesitate to jump on it, "try to keep up," she teased a little before setting off to race to who knew where. Mariella drove close to the coast. Many people had smaller beach parties because summer was giving Gaia warm nights.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Jamie just wanted everyone to be as happy as he was. They just needed a way to find control in their lives. He smiled when she grabbed his hand. He wanted her by his side, because he could never truly be happy with his best friend. ”And we will,” he added and looked at the girl when Mariella spoke of her. He nodded. It was true. She was already beginning to heal a little. ”Yes. A drive is exactly what we need,” he said followed her outside towards the bikes. He jumped on his and scoffed at her words. ”Try and stop me,” he said and drove behind her as she began driving. He followed her lead towards the coast. He liked the beach, especially the ones in Gaia. He arrived after her, but only by a few second. It wasn’t a competition for him, so he didn’t mind all that much. He parked the bike and leaned against it to look across the water close to them. ”Should we crash a beach party?” He suggested. Then he heard something. Someone yelling. He took a few steps forward so he could see what happened in the water beneath the cliff they were standing on. ”Someone is in trouble.” He could smell the blood so clearly, but his vampire features didn’t appear. He could control it now. ”We need to help them,” he said and started walking away from the cliff, leading to the beach below them.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Mariella closed her eyes and enjoyed the cold breeze playing with her hair. The smell of the sea and the sound of the waves moving up against the cliff.
"Beach parties are always fun to crash, we are the life of the party you know - and I never say no to free beers," she chuckled a little by her own comment. Mariella narrowed her eyes as Jamie moved closer to the cliff, like he had heard something. Mariella moved over there and the blood scent was strong. Her eyes followed Jamie moving down to the beach. The waves were to crazy, walking over there to jump in would take more than than these people had. Mariella took her jacked and shoes off, and took a deep breath in. Then she crawled over the small fence to the cliff.
"Get yourself together Marie.. you got this," she whispered to herself before jumping in. Mariella had the wind to help her land softly in the water, and it took less than seconds before her tail showed. She looked around in the dark water, but all her senses were amazing in the dark sea. She moved closer to the people who needed help. The blood in the water made her more animal like features show, and the hunger had never been stronger. Mariella had been able to push herself last time because it was Dean. This time she had no connection to the person. It didn't become any better when the person accidentally kicked her with its bruised leg. Mariella snapped. She pulled the poor man down under, and her teeth tore up the leg - she tasted the flesh. It was so satisfying, more than she had ever imagined. However she remembered who she was in the middle of her snack break, she pulled herself from the human. Mariella used the water around him to pull him up to the beach along with his friend. They both crawled up the sand. The man with the torn up leg screamed when he saw it. He should be lucky he was alive. Mariella moved up to the surface and looked up to the beach. The man was yelling about a shark attack. It looked like a shark attack. Mariella smiled a little when she looked at Jamie, was this control?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Jamie rushed to the beach to go help them. When he got down there, he saw Mariella fall into the water. He couldn’t see what went down over there, but the smell of blood intensified. He was worried Aria was not able to keep herself on a leash. He saw her use her power to the pull them towards the beach. On her way there, he felt the buzz from his phone. Quite a few new messages. He swallowed when he realized what this was. The videos were too much. He couldn’t deal with this. His friend, one of his best friends, was caught in this horrible situation and he no way of helping him. The rush of emotions was overwhelming to him. A few tears of frustration left his eyes. He felt at least two variants of most feelings in a matter of a minute and it was too much for him. Jamie didn’t feel like he had a choice. If he was going to survive this, he had to turn it off. All of it. The flip of the switch removed all emotions from his face. He looked out at the water again. Mariella was almost back at the beach. He took off, using his vampire speed to get away from her before she came to shore. He ended back at the cliff and looked at her from a far. He didn’t feel anything. No fear, joy, anger, sadness. It was all gone. And he finally felt free from all that had been holding him back. He jumped on his bike and rode away. Away from Mariella and away from the mansion and everyone in his life. He was starting a new life now.

//Jamie out.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Mariella started to swim back to the beach, she would need some quick new outfit. Which shouldn't be hard to get from the drunk people that danced around in the sand. But something was suddenly off and she stopped moving closer. Jamie looked like he had seen something awful, and then suddenly his face scared her. Mariella swam closer to shore, but before she could reach he was already off - she looked around and saw him back on the cliff.
"Jamie. What the hell?" She yelled at him. She felt her heart racing. "Come back," she saw him drive away.
"Jamie!" She swum closer to the cliff. She felt left behind. A feeling she never really had met before, not like this. The tears reached her eyes, and fell down to the dark ocean. "Don't leave me.. don't leave me," she repeated and looked around. She put a hand over her heart where she felt the knot tighten itself more and more up. What had happened? Why? Mariella took a deep breath in before disappearing under the surface, in hopes of clearing her mind before doing anything stupid.

//Marie out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dark side - Mariella   Dark side - Mariella Empty

Dark side - Mariella
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You're either on my side, or you're in my way