Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Do you know how to fly a time ship?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Do you know how to fly a time ship? Empty
IndlægEmne: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 10:59 am

[@Lion
Outfit: Link]
____
"So we are basically fucked?" Anastasia said in a sharp tone before she threw her arms to the side. Words couldn't describe how she felt about this situation. She walked around the controle room, looking out the window only to see pure energy vibrations. Anastasia closed her eyes for a second and massaged her tempels with two fingers to calm herself down.
"Reginald is gonna freak out when he realizes I'm not home," she mumbled to herself, she didn't really had time to leave a note when the time agents had taken them. It had taken hours if not almost days to get the other prisoners back into their rooms after the outbreak. The time agents dead. It was just Lion and Anastasia standing here. Anastasia knew Lion because of Reginald always having her close to him and by then close to the others - but the two of them had never really spoken that much. Ana walked up the two stair steps to the headquarters, to open a few books that were placed on the table.
"If I was a time agent.. what would I do?" She mostly talked to herself, trying to make up a plan to get them out of this. She flipped a few pages and her eyes were skimming through them to find something she could use. "I found something!" She spoke with excitement and turned her head to Lion. "For closure.. we are .. in the time stream.. which means.. we are everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Which is creepy... but.. but, if we can figure out how to fly this ship.. we can get back to the others.. we might even be able to go back home."
It was a long shot, but if they had a time ship, then they could use it, right? Anastasia walked to the book shelf and ran her hand through her hair in frustration.
"Oh well.. seems like there is four books.. that is gonna take ages to read.." She took the first book out, and if she hadn't been a vampire she most likely would have dropped the heavy book on the floor.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 11:29 am

Outfit

Lion was not a fan of the situation, for obvious reasons, yet he still found relief in being useful for once. He might not be the brightest person, but he thought he was somewhat good at handling situations like these. He didn’t panic. He was sitting in a chair watching Anastasia being frustrated. ”I guess. But how many times haven’t we been and found a way out. I was in hell and found my way back. If that can happen, we can get out of this as well,” he said. His optimism was out of character for him.
”Well yeah. So let’s try and get back before he go on a mission to find you.” He knew Reg would go to the end of the earth to find Ana. Just like he would for Mariella and Tiana. He stood up and began walking around the room, trying to figure out what they should do. He followed Ana into the headquarters and walked to the books. He looked through one of them. There was a lot of text and pictures of what looked like engine parts. It was a manual. He sighed and closed the book again. He was not great with the theoretical. He would much rather learn by doing. He felt a slight smile on his face when she seemed so excited. He had never been that close with Anastasia. Last he had seen her, she had been a young girl. Now she was an adult. He listened to her explanation, but didn’t understand much of it. ”So we have to learn to fly this thing.” He knew she wanted him to read through these books. He walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder. ”I’m not going to understand any of this stuff. I don’t think I will be of much help here. How about I go see if I can find some food and maybe some blood?” They needed to be tactical about how they used their time. His was better used collecting things that could be useful. ”I can also check out the engine room. Who knows. Maybe it’s not that different from a bike,” he suggested with a short laugh. He had a feeling this engine was more sophisticated than that of a motorcycle.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 11:40 am

"Yeah, and the last thing I want to do ,is giving him more stuff on his plate to deal with," she sighed a little. Reginald was going through a lot, she didn't have to ask him out about it to know that. It was painted in his eyes that his own demons were tormenting him, and Ana wasn't good at keeping her distance which could be annoying time to time - but she also knew he needed to know that she was there. She got lost in that thought as she was reading, this machine stuff wasn't really her cup of tea. Anastasia left out a small sigh when he admitted he wasn't going to understand any of that stuff, who would? "Yeah.. you can try that.. This machine has some extremely updated tech," she mumbled the last part of the sentence. There was something about this time ship that was never seen before, and she was intrigered by it. His idea of going to the engine room wasn't bad, Ana was mostly just worried that if they touched something they shouldn't the whole thing would break.
"Just don't touch anything you aren't sure of.. if it looks anything else than something familiar.. just look at it.. we don't want to get stuck here longer than we already have," she breathed out. She gave him a smile, the last thing she wanted to sound like was harsh - but she was just trying to find a way around this. Her brown doe eyes returned to the manual pages.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 12:13 pm

”None of us needs more to deal with,” he added. Lion had not been around for a while, so he didn’t know what people were going through. Except for Mariella. Of course. Mariella. He could send her a message somehow. He just had to figure out how. He nodded in agreement, when she said it had some updated tech. It was a vessel from another time. It was not a surprise that they had some technology they hadn’t seen before. He grabbed a small box to gather some things in. He was halfway out the door when she spoke again. ”Got it, boss.” He smiled as well. He knew she didn’t want to be harsh. He walked out the room and into other parts of the ship. He looked around him to try and see if something, anything, seemed familiar. He sighed, when he realized it didn’t. None of this was like anything he had ever seen. He walked into a cafeteria of sorts. He walked into the kitchen. What the hell? This wasn’t even a real kitchen. It was filled with machinery. It didn’t seem like there was any food to be found. He walked to one of the machines, and was just about to touch it, when he remembered what Ana had said. He put the box down on the floor and looked around in frustration. How was he supposed to find food, if he couldn’t touch anything?
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 1:03 pm

Anastasia picked up the book and sat down, even through she loved reading she really didn't want to read all this. She looked up shortly and shook her head. It was hard to focus when you had no idea where to begin.
"It would be much easier if someone just would tell me where to begin," she bugged to herself and closed the book in frustration.
"Maybe I can be at your service miss Mikaelson," a voice spoke in a digitized way, making Anastasia stand up to look around.
"Who said that?" She asked and frowned her eyebrows. Only few seconds later a holographic figure of a face showed up above the screen. Anastasia jumped back in shock and stared for a while.
"My name is Yara. I'm the interactive artificial consciousness programmed to operate the time ships critical systems," the hologram replied.
"I have to find Lion," Anastasia sighed and wasn't sure if she was hallucinating or it was real.
"You will find him in the kitchen. It's on your right hand side," the hologram was gone, the voice was now just speaking over the speaker.  

Anastasia walked to the kitchen.
"You will not believe what I jus... is this a kitchen? Where is the fridge?" She looked so confused and was about to say some more when Yara interrupted her: "On you left hand side on the counter you will find a tall shelf. To activate the kitchen system, you'll simply just have to ask nice and politely and I'll be at your service." - "Yeah.. meet the.." - "the interactive artificial consciousness.. but you two can call me Yara."
"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Lion looked at Anastasia when she came into the kitchen. He was about to answer her question when a hologram interrupted. He took a step back. ”What the fuck?” He looked at Anastasia, but she could hardly get a word in from the interactive arti-whatever. ”Right. This is totally normal,” he said and walked to the shelf she spoke off. ”Yara, will you please give us some blood and food,” he asked, not sure if it was going to work. He was surprised when she obliged and offered a neat little pack of blood and a sandwich. Weird, but great. ”Thanks, Yara,” he gave Anastasia the blood and took the sandwich for himself. ”I need to be in water soon,” he told Anastasia. ”Yara, is their bathtubs aboard this ship, or maybe a pool or something like that?” He asked and looked at the holographic image. He was still a little weirded out, but it could turn out to be helpful. Perhaps she could even help them fly this ship back home.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 8:06 pm

Anastasia took the blood when Lion handed it to her and opened the bag to drink it. She listened to him. Of course he needed to get in contact with water, he was a siren. Anastasia gave him a nod.
"It's it like Marie through? You just keep your hand or arm under water and it keeps you hydrated?" She asked. "Or is it like drinking animal blood... doesn't feed you up for quite as long as human blood?" She tried to compare things but she wasn't sure. Anastasia could imagine a siren would want to be under water rather than just letting the water run over the skin for a few seconds.
"Every room out in the hallway is filled with personal bathrooms. Most of them includes showers or baths. I'm afraid we don't have a pool mr. McLaughlin," Yara spoke from the speakers above their heads.
"This is insane.. " Anastasia mumbled as she scratched her neck. "Yara, where is the ship heading?" She crossed her arms a little trying not to get a headache from all this.
"You are moving in the time stream right over the France 1554.. Do you want me to set course miss Mikaelson?" - "Wha..what no. No."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptyTirs Jun 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Lion took a bite of the sandwich, and had to wait a moment before answering Anastasia, if he wanted to do so without his mouth filled with food. ”That’s enough, but it’s not very satisfying. I think you can compare it to drinking animal blood. It’s enough to keep you alive, but something else it better. Changing into siren form is like finally being able to be your true self again.” He didn’t mind his human form, but it was not him. His tail defined him more than his legs did.
”Okay. A tub will have to do then. Thank you Yara.” He looked at Anastasia, when she asked Yara a question. ”We will figure it out. If this ship can travel in time, then we can go back to just after we were taken.” He put his hand on Anastasia’s shoulder and squeezed it gently. ”Maybe Yara can help us with controlling the ship.” He put the sandwich down and looked at Anastasia. ”It’s probably best we don’t split up anymore. I will go to the bath tub, you can come in a few moments.” He walked to the nearest bathroom and walked into one of them. He started filling the bathtub and undressing, laying his clothes on a shelf. When the tub was filled, he laid down in the water. Short after his legs turned into a tail.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 7:49 pm

// Out <33 vi har aftalt slutningen <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do you know how to fly a time ship?   Do you know how to fly a time ship? Empty

Do you know how to fly a time ship?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Try one more time
» Time goes on even when we do not
» Time for some fun [Cw]
» Time for changes

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum