Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I dreamed a dream (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 11:20 pm

Raymond took the spoon in his mouth as Jamie offered it, and closed his eyes, focussing on the taste. It was amazing, but to a demon most food tasted off, especially to a blooddemon. ”It tastes amazing,” he said in a tender tone, grabbing a spoon and offering some to Jamie in return. As the course wrapped up, the instructer thanked everyone for participating, and handed out small recipies to try on their own. Before leaving, Raymond grabbed his guitar case and cam back to Jamie, taking his hand and pulling him with him. Looking at the hotel’s insides before moving out to the street. He wished that one day he could treat the vampire by his side to stay at such a wonderful hotel, but that would be for the future. Moving down the street he chuckled a bit to himself. ”I still can’t believe that I just cooked something without burning down a kitchen,” he laughed to himself, turning his gaze to meet Jamie’s again. ”Are you disappointed?” he asked with a cheeky smile. The streets were starting to clear out, people moving home to eat dinner, but the night had barely begun. They reached the area he lived in and he moved over to his apartment complex. It wasn’t in a bad end of town, it was actually quite nice. He opened the door for him and gestured they had to move all the way to the top. Opening in to the small apartment it was clear that he kept things neat. In the cornor stood a small keyboard and he threw the keys in a small bowl before removing his jacket. ”I know I said I have no money, but my parents are loaded – we agreed that they could help with rent; my father wouldn’t accept me living on the street,” he said with a small chuckle and took Jamie’s hand. They were alone, and more than ever he could hear his own heart beat so fast.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 11:59 pm

Jamie liked that they fed each other. He nodded in agreement when he shared his opinion of the taste. ”That’s a step up from good,” he said with a teasing smile. He felt a sense of relief when the course was over. He normally would find any reason to cook, but right now dessert was far more tempting to him. He followed Raymond outside the hotel, just walking down the street with him like it was any other day. He hadn’t been very happy lately, but this day had been one of the best in a long time. He chuckled at his comment. ”About you not burning the kitchen down? Yes actually,” he said with a smile complimenting his cheeky one. ”I would have been impressed if you managed to do so, considering we didn’t cook with any heat,” he said and gave his hand a squeeze, almost as if to remind him, it was just him kidding.
Jamie followed Raymond, although he knew the way. He nodded when he gestured, they needed to get to the top. He looked around the apartment. It was slightly different decorated than since he had last been here, but not that different. He saw some memories they had shared in the apartment play out. He listened to him explain about his parents helping out with the rent. He already knew this, but he decided not to comment on it. He turned his head to Raymond when he took his hand again. ”What’s for dessert?” He asked, not really sure if it was a metaphor or if he actually had a dessert stocked away in the fridge. He would prefer the metaphor. A longing expression appeared in his eyes, as his gaze kept falling back to his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 12:53 am

What’s for dessert, Jamie asked and Raymond almost lost his senses for a second. He walked closer after having removed his shoes, grabbing Jamie’s head and kissing him. He pushed the demon backwards, moving with him until they reached the couch. Raymond knew he was moving way too fast, but he craved this young vampire. He craved being close and feeling those lips against his. He leaned over the vampire, hungry for his body, but something in him made him hold back. Raymond let go of the wonderful lips to look into the green eyes with a serious look. ”I warned you not to come back with me, but seeing you are here, I might as well say it,” he whispered, feeling his heart race at the thoughts that were running through his mind. ”I want you, Connie, and I can’t shake the feeling that we both need this closeness right now,” he said in a tender voice. He would never force himself on anyone, but Jamie made it almost impossible to control his demonic wishes. He moved his lips down the vampire’s neck, leaving a trail of slightly wet and loving kisses. It was weird how with every kiss he got a blast of a memory, only fueling what they were doing right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 10:06 am

Jamie removed his shoes and jacket as well. When he stood back up, Raymond grabbed his head and started a kiss. He moved with him towards the couch. He had wanted this for so long, it only felt like he was finally at ease. He didn’t have to wonder what it would be like anymore, now he could just experience it. He let out what can best be described as a whimper, when Raymond pulled out of the kiss. ”A warning usually entail something bad. This is not bad,” he said. Jamie could feel Raymond’s racing heartbeat. All he could think about was touching him, feeling his kisses. ”I wanted you from the moment I heard your voice,” he whispered. ”And I need it,” he agreed. He stretched his neck when Raymond left a trail of kisses on it. Every time his lips met his neck, it left a warm feeling, before moving to a new spot. He was going out of his mind. His mind couldn’t stop flashing mental images of what he wanted to do with Raymond. He put his hands on Raymond’s hips. His speed allowed him to turn them around. He sat Raymond down in the couch, before placing himself lightly on top of him. He looked at him, biting his lower lip. His eyes showed nothing but pure desire. He had never wanted anything more. He placed a kiss on his lips, before moving it to his jaw line. Fuck, that jaw line. He moved down towards his neck. He could feel Raymond’s pulse underneath his lips. ”I want you so much,” he said in between the kisses. He hadn’t gone all the way with Raymond before. He wasn’t ready back then, but right now, nothing was holding him back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 12:12 pm

Raymond felt out of breath as he heard Jamie’s words. He needed this. They both did, and it sent a warm feeling down his body. He felt Jamie move them around and a low chuckle, more sounding like an animal’s growl, escaped his throat. He pulled Jamie closer by placing his hands on the guy’s hips, pressing them down towards his own. He could feel himself hard, and it was tempting just removing everything they were wearing to just be the two predators they were. He leaned his head back, letting the cold lips leave a trail of fire against his warm skin, giving a small push with his hip to make Jamie know he wanted it too. He was at a loss for words, his hands finding it’s way to his polo and taking it off with a surprising ease. The chest in front of him he placed a few kisses against, as he tried to remember how to breathe. Moving his tongue along his chest, nibbling at his nipple. How could another body be this alluring? He knew vampires were known for their beauty, but this guy was truly of of this world. ”I guess I was right about one thing; You must be Narcissus,” he whispered before moving his lips up to Jamie’s collarbone and to his shoulder, leaving faint bite marks as he tugged at the pale skin. ”If you want me, then I would have to give me to you,” he whispered, finally reuniting with the cold lips he so lusted for. His hands moved quick, knowing how things worked and opened the vampire’s belt, unzipping his tight pants. Instead of moving his hands directly to the source, he snuck them around his back, running them down his pants and underwear alike. He took a firm grasp of the man’s bottom, letting out a soft moan as he felt the cold skin that felt so soft against his warm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 2:05 pm

That growl did all sorts of things to Jamie’s body. He couldn’t even keep up anymore. Everything felt heightened, every touch, sound, feeling. Jamie felt Raymond pull him closer. He wanted to be as close as him as possible. His body was reacting the intensity of their interaction. Waiting seemed like a type of torture. All he wanted was the chance to explore all of Raymond. Jamie was ready to help with getting his shirt of, but it seemed he didn’t the help. He put his hand on the back of the couch next to his head, leading his head slightly backwards when he kissed his chest. A soft moan left his lips when Raymond engaged in a little play with his nipple. He turned his head to him when he talked. ”Except the fact that I want you more than I want myself,” he said with a soft voice. He didn’t mind foreplay, but he was so ready for the main event. ”Want is not a strong enough word,” he said and deepened the kiss as Raymond continued to undress him. He sighed in pleasure at the strong grip on his bottom. The removal of his pants would show a small serpent tattoo just above his heel. ”My turn,” he took of Raymond’s shirt, slowly letting his hand caress his bare stomach and chest. He was admiring the masterpiece in front of him. He had never seen something more inviting that his naked chest. He let his lips move from his neck, down towards the edge of his pants. Jamie was having a little trouble with getting his pants opened and had to stop the kisses to see what he was exactly doing.
Jamie was not nervous, but he was not an expert in these matters. The predator in him made it seem he was much more experienced than he actually was. He shook his head and stood up. He let out a slight chuckle because of his confusion. He grabbed Raymond’s hand to get him on his feet. He removed the last clothing items except for his underwear. ”Bedroom,” he said and walked there with him, when Raymond was undressed as well. He knew the way. ”Full disclosure, I have never had sex with a man,” he told. He wanted to put all the card on the table. ”Feel free to guide me if needed,” he looked at Raymond for a while, before initiating another kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Raymond felt a bit hurt by what he said. He took Jamie’s head between his palms, looking at the green eyes with a vulnerable look in his own grey. ”Then it’s good that I crave you,” he whispered, his raspy voice a bit hoarse from breathing so heavily. He didn’t like hearing that Jamie didn’t want himself. It sounded like the young man needed a fair treatment of love, and the demon would gladly provide him with that. He let Jamie take off his shirt, breathing out as he watched the green eyes and the cold hands explore his body. He smiled, licking his lips and sighing at every kiss that Jamie planted down his torso. Even though he fumbled a bit, Raymond found it more endearing than annoying, and as he had gotten undressed he took Jamie’s hand. He knew he should be surprised by the vampire knowing where his bedroom was, but he needed to remind himself that this practical stranger knew him. Raymond pulled Jamie closer as they got to the bedroom, listening to his confession and nodded. ”I’ll behave,” he mumbled as he pushed Jamie down on the bed, crawling over him like a wild animal at it’s prey. He placed a tender kiss against his lips as he slowly removed the underwear that was seperating them. His fingers gracing down the cold abdomen and touching the firm member with care.

”I don’t think I need to guide you,” he whispered with a softness to his voice. He took a condom as well as some lube, stroking himself as he had gotten on the protection. His jaw was clenched as he looked at the vampire, because he wanted to give in to his demonic side, forcing himself inside him, but another part of him knew he couldn’t. Jamie might be able to handle it, but they needed love, not lust. He straddled Jamie carefully, lifting up the mans bottom to place himself at his entrance. He could feel himself pulsating aready, the anticipation in the air and the need to be closer so thick that you could cut through it with a knife. ”It’s going to hurt, but please forgive me,” he whispered, placing a sweet kiss on the vampires forehead before gently pushing into him. Raymond bit his tongue, trying to keep his moaning down, because he needed to focus. He had to move slowly, react to whatever Jamie was feeling. ”Tell me when you need breaks,” he said in a raspy voice, having a hard time not moaning at the sensation. Jamie was tight, so he wasn’t lying when he had said he had never been with a man. Raymond moved slowly, gently, as he entered the vampire, placing small kisses on his face to distract the vampire from the mild pain coming from this type of expanding.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 5:09 pm

Jamie couldn’t help but smile at his words. How did Raymond always manage to say the thing he needed to hear the most? He had experienced he was fairly flexible when it came to dominance. He could swing either way. Right now, he needed to Raymond to take control. ”Don’t behave too much,” he added and watched him crawl to him. He was so fucking sexy. He lifted his bottom so the underwear was easier to remove. The warm fingers touching his cold skin, made him bite his lower lip, even harder when he touched his erection.
Jamie didn’t quite believe his words. Of course, he knew a little about what to do, but there was a long way from theory to praxis. ”Maybe not. I just thought you should know,” he explained. He watched him as he got ready. He put his hand on Raymond’s neck, as he felt him so close to entering him. He wanted him, even if it hurt. He knew it would, but there was nobody else he wanted to be his first time. He closed his eyes when he kissed his forehead. A small gasp left his lips when he entered him. It did hurt a little. But in a way, it was not bad. He was finally here with the one he loved. A little pain wasn’t going to stop him. He loved how compassionate he was. It was clear he was focused on how Jamie was doing. He really was a selfless lover. It didn’t surprise Jamie, but he wanted him to feel pleasure. ”Don’t stop,” he whispered. He closed his eyes to feel everything more clearly. The small kisses just made the experience even better. ”You don’t have to hide your pleasure,” he said and moved his hand to his cheek, stroking it gently. He couldn’t be sure, but it seemed like Raymond was holding back. He didn’t want him to. ”I’m okay,” he assured him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 9:42 pm

Raymond kept his eyes on the vampire beneath him, placing one hand beside his head on the mattress to support his weight, while his other hand tugged at his hips. He heard the little gasp, and couldn’t hide a small smile, however moving slow was the trick with this. His lips seperated as his breathing got heavier as he pressed further into Jamie, his lower lip quivering at the sensation. His eyes were locked on the vampire’s face and his whisper made him nod as he pushed himself completely inside of the vampire, breathing out a small gasp at the sensation. His breath heavy, almost foggy against the cold skin under him. ”I’m not hiding, I’m focusing on you,” he whispered in a gentle tone. His shoulders trembled shortly as he started stroking him, letting out a moan at the feeling. He leaned down, placing kisses against the vampire’s neck and moaning against his skin as he stroked his carefully. He made sure to check up on Jamie, watching if he felt uncomfortable by anything. His hand tightened around his hips as he felt himself wanting to go faster, but he needed to wait until he had worked the young vampire up. Even though a vampire could heal easily, he treated him as if he was human, easy to break at his slightest touch. Connie,” he moaned against his neck, biting slightly at the cold skin. The ever gentle touch from the vampire reminded him to continue to take things slow. He thrusted into Jamie, maybe a bit harder than intended and stopped for a second, checking if he was alright. Jamie might say he was alright, but when it came to things like this Raymond would rather be safe than sorry. He moved his lips to greet the vampire, gently stroking him, making sure it wouldn’t be too hard on him. His shoulders were trembling, the connection stronger than he could even dream of.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 10:59 pm

Jamie listened to his breathing, how it changed every now and then. In other scenarios it would have a calming effect, but right now, it did the exact opposite. Everything Raymond did was cause for arousal. His breathing changed as well when he pushed into him. He tried to push the pain away and focus on the pleasure, but at the moment the two seemed to go hand in hand. Jamie’s free hand reached for the headboard, taking a grip on it, but trying not to use to much strength. He felt all of Raymond’s member inside him. He felt his warm breath on his skin. Jamie must have misread the situation, but as long as Raymond didn’t try to stop his own pleasure. He enjoyed listening to his moans. He closed his eyes when Raymond’s lips fell to his neck and started stroking his skin. It did distract him from the slight pain.

Jamie wanted to do something for him, but he wasn’t sure what. He watched his hand tighten around his hip. When he moaned his nick name and bit his skin carefully, he just became assured he had to do something. He moved his hand from his neck down his body, until reaching his bottom, massaging the cheek. The pain was beginning to subdue. He moaned as he trusted into him. He noticed Raymond stopped, and just nodded to tell him to continue. He leaned forward and let his lips fall to his neck, sucking on his skin which might leave some marks, if not for his quick healing. Jamie appreciated that Raymond was so careful with him. It was better that he asked, as Jamie most likely wouldn’t tell him anything. He couldn’t think of everyone better to share this experience with. He felt completely safe. He wasn’t scared of doing something wrong, and he was least of all scared that he would feel pressured in any way. He led his lips down his neck to his chest, leaving small kisses on the way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 10:50 am

Raymond had gotten some color in his cheeks, a mixture of pleasure and trying to take things slow running through his body. He wanted to hear Jamie moan, let the room fill with his small sounds, but he also knew that the vampire was probably struggling with the pain and pleasure coming together like this. The small moan that Jamie let out after having thrusted made Raymond’s jaw drop. He had never heard anything more arousing in his life. He moved his one hand around the cold skin, wanting to touch every last inch. As Jamie seemed to get used to this sensation he sped up slightly, not too much and far from his regular speed. He felt Jamie’s hands moving down his body, a small groan of pleasure escaping his lips as the vampire started to massage his buttcheeks, which made him reward the vampire with a firmer thrust. Raymond leaned down to the vampire’s ear. ”Try just to relax, focus on the feeling,” he whispered in a tender voice. The vampire didn’t have to do anything for him, he already had plenty in the form of his body. Raymond stuck out his tongue, playing with the cold skin of the vampire’s earlope, pinching it teasingly between his teeth. He moaned again, against the vampire’s ear as he made another thrust, that seemed harder than the last. He was still moving slow, but the thrust’s became somewhat harder. It was instinct that wanted to take over and move faster, wanting to reach that high, but Raymond was still searching. He was searching for that sweetspot inside of Jamie that would make him moan and lose his sense.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyFre Maj 31, 2019 1:12 pm

The pleasure was beginning to outweigh the pain. He could feel the pressure still, but it was far easier to deal with now. He noticed the color that had rushed to Raymond’s cheeks. It suited him. Although it was unlikely Jamie would ever look at Raymond and think something didn’t suit him. He removed his hand from the headboard and instead let it lay on the sheets underneath them. Raymond sped up, causing a few more soft moans to leave his lips. He wanted to be able to take all of Raymond, but he also knew it was only a matter of time. Hopefully it wouldn’t take long before they could be together without anything holding Raymond back. He was glad he did, he just wished he didn’t have to. The groan fleeing from Raymond’s lips cause Jamie to bite down his own. His soft voice in his ear, was exactly what he needed to relax. He looked into Raymond’s eyes, letting both his hands fall to the bed. He tried to just feel it, and not overthink everything. Jamie let out a sigh of pleasure as he engaged in a play with his earlobe. The thrust caused a soft moan to leave his body. He folded some of the sheet into a ball in his hands, as the pleasure grew stronger. ”Oh god,” he moaned, as Raymond hit a particular spot, causing a bolt of pleasure to move through his body. He moved his head to meet let his lips meet Raymond's in a soft embrace. This was far better than what he had imagined. Jamie left his warm lips. It was troublesome to choose between looking into Raymond’s eyes or kissing his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 10:10 am

Raymond wanted to lose himself in this the melting together of their bodies, wanted to forget the world and just focus on the nothingness that seemed to surround them in this moment. The small moans coming from Jamie just made it harder to focus on being gentle. How he wanted to go all out, but the look on the vampire’s face made him go slow. Raymond pushed in and he felt how Jamie’s body reacted, and he knew what he had found. The lost treasure for him to unleash. The demon met the cold lips, stopping his hips from moving for a second just to endulge himself. He invited his tongue out, licking at Jamie’s lips, hoping to be greeted by the sweet sensation of the vampires tongue, but sadly he pulled away. Then there was something to earn, he thought as he sat up on his knees. He pulled Jamie closer, lifting his lower back up a bit and grapping a strong grasp on the vampire’s thigh. Raymond pushed in, deeper than before and kept hitting the spot that made Jamie moan in pleasure. While he thrusted in gentle but firm strokes, one of his hands was at his lover’s lower back, keeping it at an angle that would ensure him hitting that spot. The other was out to play, moving gently around the cold abdomen before touching Jamie’s hard member. His warm hands folded around the member and started jerking it gently. It was Raymond’s job to keep the vampire in bliss, and he took it very seriously, looking Jamie directly in the eyes just to make sure this was all part of what he wanted.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Jamie knew how easy it was to give in. How fighting your natural instincts were a constant struggle. He wanted the kiss to develop, yet he also wanted to watch Raymond. Not an easy dilemma. He was surprised when Raymond pulled him closer, but it was huge turn-on. He didn’t mind being handled, if his lover knew how to do it right. Raymond did. He felt the pleasure again and again, as Raymond repeatedly hit the right spot. For each time, a moan left his lips, which only seemed to grow more intense for each time. He felt the traveling hand move down towards his member. He let another moan fly from his lips when he folded his hands around and started moving them. What had he done to deserve this? For each movement, he felt the pleasure growing more intense. He was getting closer, he could feel his body giving into everything that was happening. His breathing was heavy. He looked at Raymond, until he felt the pleasure so extreme, he had to close his eyes to feel everything more. ”Don’t stop, I’m close,” he said through his heavy breathing and moans. He put his hand against Raymond’s thigh. He felt an explosion of pleasure erupt inside him, as Raymond took him over the edge. He put a hand to his forehead, unable to remember a time where he had felt so relaxed. He opened his eyes and looked at Raymond with his smile, his gaze moved down his stomach, to see the remains of his pleasure. He hadn’t intended to make a mess. ”I’m sorry,” he said and looked back into Raymond’s eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Raymond kept thrusting into the vampire beneath him and he felt his hearing gone as he looked at Jamie’s mouth move. He could read his lips and kept going until his high caught up with them. Raymond let go of Jamie’s member and leaned over the vampire as he felt his own shoulder’s shake from the pleasure. His vision went dark for a moment, total bliss and nothing being able to react him. He then looked at Jamie as he apologized, furrowing his brows and placed a kiss against the cold lips before he pulled out as carefully as he could. He staggered off the bed, pulling off the condom, tieing a neat knot on it and throwing it in a trashcan. The sight of the vampire on the bed made his body react and he smiled as he grabbed a towel and came back to bed. Raymond placed a gentle kiss on Jamie’s forehead as he cleaned his stomach. He folded up the towel, letting it fall to the ground before he pulled the vampire into a close embrace, holding him and stroking his back with a warm hand. Raymond could still feel himself getting down from his high, breathing heavy and his heart racing. ”Never be sorry about what you just did,” he whispered with a hoarse voice, placing a kiss on the top of Jamie’s brown hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyMan Jun 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Jamie enjoyed watching Raymond’s pleasure. It somehow made his own better. Jamie felt his lips, and he felt a calmness fall over him, even after all that excitement. Although is body was reminding him of the amazing experience he had just gone through. He watched Raymond as he walked away from the bed. He felt a smile grow on his lips when he came back and took care of his stomach and placed a sweet kiss on his forehead. He fell into the embrace so naturally, he sighed as he was back in his arms where he felt most at home. ”Sorry,” he responded to his words and let out another sigh, this time of frustration on himself. ”I should stop apologizing so much, right?” he questioned. He had always been nervous around Raymond, but as they grew closer, he stopped being as nervous. Now he was back where he had started. He moved out of the embrace to watch him. ”I am talking too much. I should maybe tie my tongue.” He leaned closer, resting his forehead against his. ”Maybe you can help,” he proposed. Jamie let his lips touch Raymond’s, repeating his action from before, letting his tongue move across his lips, begging for entrance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Raymond held the vampire close, breathing in his scent. Shivers still ran through his body at sporadic moments at the thought of what had just happened. To Raymond they had only known each other for one day, but he had seen so many memories at this point that he felt like he had known Jamie for a lifetime. Jamie continued to apologize, and the demon chuckled to himself, moving his head from Jamie’s brown locks to look at him. He placed a hand on his cheek, his thumb gently caressing his cheekbone and looking into those green eyes. He raised an eyebrow at the suggestion and his eyes closed slightly at the feeling of Jamie’s tongue. A soft growl escaped his lips and he opened his mouth, inviting the sweet tongue in. Raymond liked the closeness, and this was like a cherry on top. He pressed their lips closer together, letting his own tongue play with Jamie’s. Was it possible that he already longed to be inside Jamie again? He however had to gather his stamina if he wanted to, but for now this gentle dance between their tongues filled his body with joy. Carefully and gasping for air he pulled out of their kiss, a droplet of their mixed saliva sliding from the side of his mouth down his chin. ”Some of us still need air to survive,” he whispered in a lingering tease, sticking out his tongue to catch the droplet and bringing it back into his mouth. He grabbed Jamie, pulling him on top of him with a sweet laugh. His cold skin against his warm was intoxicating enough on it’s own. Raymond reached his hands up, gently touching the vampire’s chest, being careful to run his fingers down over the torso. Fuck,” he mumbled to himself at the sight. He was beautiful, a masterpiece carved from the purest marble, and Raymond had the pleasure of being able to touch such a being.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Jamie had been intimate with a few people, but this was different. Maybe it was a mix of the love he felt for Raymond and the fact he had missed him so much. Maybe it was because he was special compared to the others. Whatever the reason, he couldn’t keep away from him. Least of all now. He felt his warm thumb slide across his face. That warm feeling hadn’t left his body yet, but Raymond’s touch somehow made it more intense. He had the same dilemma as always. Raymond’s eyes and lips were equally deserving of his attention. He chose his lips at the moment. He leaned into him, closing his eyes. He started the dance with Raymond’s tongue.  He was still feeling his body react to what they had just done, yet he was starting to feel ready for another round. Jamie put his hand against Raymond, feeling the firm chest under his fingertips.
Jamie never wanted to leave. If it was up to him, he was going to stay right here, feeling Raymond’s body pressed against his, longing for his lips, wanting to be one with him. But he also had to constantly remind himself, even though Raymond had seen memories from their relationship, he hadn’t lived through them. It was not an easy situation he had created for himself, but he wanted to stay in this bubble of not thinking of consequences as long he could. He instantly wanted more, the moment their lips parted ways. ”It’s not my fault you’re such a good kisser,” he added with a slight shrug on his left shoulder. He happily followed along, when Raymond pulled him on top of him. He placed his knees against the side of his body. He felt the hair rise on his arm, when Raymond ran his fingers across his body. He looked down at Raymond, with a mix of emotions. Mostly it was love, lust. Yet there was a sadness hidden beneath. He attempted to hide it, because he didn’t want to feel it himself. He didn’t want to be reminded how it felt to lose him. A cheeky smile fell to his lips by his words. ”Is that a request?” He asked, putting his hand on Raymond's lower arm. ”I’m really happy I ran into you today,” he said. At first it had been painful to see him, but after this, after their kiss, he felt no regret at all. Even less now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Raymond chuckled at the vampire’s words. He would however not go against that statement, yet he felt that it was a fun excuse from Jamie’s side. As he pulled him on top of himself he looked at the body above him. Sculpted like a greek statue, the vampire sat on him, and he felt his need for him already rising, however he was not an incubus, he couldn’t just fluff himself up and continue after his recent release. ”It was more of an outburst,” he whispered teasingly and pushed his hips upwards, grinding himself against Jamie as he spoke. He liked pillow talk, he always had liked it, but this was different from that in a way. Jamie’s words made him feel a bit guilty. He knew that they had something in the future, but was it going to be affected by their need for each other now? If Raymond thought more about it he might just end up with a headache. ”I’m happy too, but for a different reason,” he said, grapping Jamie’s thighs and flipping them around. Raymond kissed the cold lips shortly but rather passionately before moving his kisses down. Jamie had done something similar in the livingroom, but the blood demon inteded on showing how it was done properly. With one hand, still grabbing a hold of Jamie’s thigh, and his other on the mattress for balance he moved down Jamie’s sternum, kissing and biting at the skin.

”I think you want to forget what is outside of the apartment, and I don’t blame you,” he said in a warm and alluring voice. He stuck out his tongue, running it against Jamie’s skin, past the belly botton and down to his lower abdomen. His breathing was a bit heavy and he could still taste the salty residue that lingered on the skin, even after having cleaned him up. ”Let me help you forget the outside for just a few more hours,” he whispered, moving his lips to Jamie’s still flacid member. He licked him carefully, moving his hand from Jamie’s thigh to the member and jerking it back and forth. He knew vampires could retaliate faster, so focussing on him was the best idea right now. Raymond placed a kiss against the now stiff member, licking away the pre-cum that had started gathering at the tip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyFre Jun 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Jamie couldn’t move his eyes away from him. A part of him was still expecting to wake up from a dream. But deep down he knew it wasn’t a dream. Dreams were never that detailed. It was just his fear of losing Raymond again that shouted out loud in his head. Jamie could already feel his body react to him again. He wanted more. A gasp rushed past his lips, when Raymond grinded himself against Jamie, just making him want him more. He was curious to what other reason he had to be happy for them meeting, but before he could question it, Raymond flipped them around. The warm lips against his own allowed the warm sensation flow through his body. He was getting used to that feeling, he didn’t want to be without it.
Jamie smiled by his words, but also looked away. He was right. He wanted to forget many things. And he had forgotten for a little while, spending time with Raymond. ”I did forget,” he replied. His lips parted to release the sighs gathering in his throat, as his tongue left a trail on his stomach. He had imagined exactly this back at the hotel, it made a shiver go through his body. He lifted his head and looked at Raymond as he spoke. ”Please,” he begged. Not only did he want to forget, but he wanted Raymond in any way he could. He put his head back down when he felt the warm lips against his member. He felt the hand movements, letting light moans run from his lips. It didn’t take long before he was ready again. He curled his toes, when he felt Raymond’s lips against him. A louder moan left him, when his tongue moved around his tip. ”I don’t want to be selfish,” he whispered. Jamie wanted to make sure Raymond felt pleasure too. Not that he minded being taken care of.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 6:59 pm

It was funny in a way, that the vampire was so willing to give in to his touch. Raymond let his tongue play with Jamie’s member for a while, before moving his lips around his length. The vampire might be cold to touch, but other things made the heat spark from this. That’s when he heard a huge knock on the apartment door. He ignored it, who wanted to get into contact with him today anyways? He sucked on Jamie, endulging himself in the taste of his shaft before another loud knock sounded. He let go of Jamie, sighing as he grabbed a blanket, pulling it around his hips before he walked out to the door. He opened it, because if he didn’t, it would get kicked down. ”What do you want Cali?” he asked in a frustrated voice. He was half hard from pleasuring Jamie and the succubus noticed with a cheeky smile on her lips. ”Getting freaky? My my, and I weren’t invited?” Calista said with a chuckle, peeking into the bedroom, catching a glimpse of Jamie. ”Get to the point,” he said, closing his eys and rubbing his temples. ”I’m not in the mood for games,” he said.

Calista chuckled shaking her head. She liked watching Raymond squirm at her actions. ”Honestly, I’m here because Marisol kept mentioning that you haven’t answered her texts – and you two are usually non-stop texting, so I promised to check on you while I was near by anyways,” she said with a shrug. Hola amante (hello loverboy),” Calista almost purred as she looked at Jamie with a teasing look. Raymond held a hand out, stopping her from moving towards the vampire. ”I am not inviting you to join,” Raymond said in an almost territorial tone. Demons often clashed, especially Raymond and Calista.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 9:12 pm

Jamie let out a pleasured sigh with the ambition of becoming a moan. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes. He opened one of them when he heard a knock. Raymond didn’t seem to mind, so he tried to ignore it. When another sounded, Raymond left the bedroom to open. Jamie stretched his neck to see what was going on. He could hear the conversation clearly, even without his enhanced hearing. Jamie was too curious to not go see what was going on. He slipped back into his underwear and followed Raymond’s example and wrapped a blanket around his waist. He stood in the doorway and furrowed his brows when the girl mentioned Marisol. Wasn’t she the girl Theo had hung out with? How did she know Raymond? Raymond might have mentioned her once or twice, but their relationship had mostly just been between them. Jamie never introduced Raymond to his friends. Not because he was ashamed, he just wanted something that was his. He didn’t understand what she said. He knew what hola meant, but that was about as far his knowledge of the Spanish went. Jamie rose one eyebrow when Raymond got territorial. He liked it. It was sexy. Still, Jamie left the doorway and moved towards them. ”Is this a friend of yours?” He asked Raymond and looked at the attractive demon. ”I’m Jamie,” he said and presented his hand to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyLør Jun 15, 2019 9:44 pm

”A friend? Oh good lord,” Calista said, rolling her eyes and folding her arms in front of her chest. She looked to the hand the vampire presented, scoffing at it before she looked into the green eyes of Jamie. Narrowing her eyes before smirking. ”I’m his girlfriend,” she said with a raised eyebrow. Raymond tensed up at that word and opened his mouth but Calista put two fingers over his lips, silencing him and calming him with her pheromones. ”Now, usually I get introduced to whomever he is seeing or I just jump in and join,” she said with a smirk on her lips. ”Cali, please,” Raymond tried defending himself but she shook her head, looking to the blood demon with a smile on her full lips. ”It’s alright babe, we have an open relationship, I never wanna change that, though your dick is good,” she said in a teasing tone. Raymond sighed. ”You know we don’t define it like that, you are just saying that to scare him away,” he said in a frustrated voice before turning his eyes to Jamie with a sad look in his eyes. ”Oh please, if he can’t handle me then he doesn’t deserve you,” she said with as shrug, peaking down at his bulge with a grin spreading on her face. ”But what do I know – I’m just little Cali,” she said in a mocking tone before she looked to Jamie again. She studied him for a while, smiling to herself as she did. He did look good, but she hadn’t seen him before. ”What are your intentions with my man?” she asked rather blatantly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptySøn Jun 16, 2019 9:46 am

Girlfriend. Of course, she was. Jamie should have known Raymond would see someone. He looked away a moment. It stung, but he didn’t have the right to expect Raymond to be monogamous. They had never talked about it. He looked back at the girl. ”Yeah uh.. I kind of just happened,” he said and shortly looked at Raymond. He should be grateful. He had gotten a chance to be with Raymond again, even if it was just one time. If her intention was to scare him away, it was working. He just wanted to get out of there. He felt wildly uncomfortable. His gaze shortly fell to Raymond, before it again found a spot on the floor to look at. He was trying to distract himself until he felt a window to flee. ”Intentions? I don’t know.” He took a step back from them. ”I think this is my cue to leave,” he said and walked over to gather his clothes. He went back into the bedroom to get his last item, closing the door behind him. Jamie laid out the clothes on the bed and dressed himself from bottom to top, underwear and socks first, then pants and lastly the shirt. He led his hand over the shirt to take out any visible wrinkles. There was one near the bottom he couldn’t straighten out. He took off the shirt again and put it on the bed. He sat down next to it, placed his elbows on his knees and folded his hands together except for his index fingers, which he leaned his lips against. He was beginning to think this was all a mistake. It was too complicated. Jamie loved Raymond, but those feelings couldn’t possibly be returned. He might have set himself up to heartbreak. He let out a sigh and stood back up. He just wanted to get out, but a voice in his head kept telling him all the things he needed to do before he could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 5:16 pm

”Just happened? Jamie don’t say that,” Raymond pleaded. Had nothing mattered in the end? It wasn’t heart break, but it was just an unpleasant feeling. He had felt like for once he could be himself with the vampire, and not just the demon that everyone expected him to be. With Calista, it was different. Their relationship was mostly primal, not really anything on a deeper level. Calista scoffed at Jamie’s words. ”Well you fucked him, so you must have some intentions, right?” she said, popping her head to the side as she shooting out her hip, looking at him with a rather bitchy attitude. ”Cali, stop it,” Raymond said, feeling the anger and frustration in his chest, watching with sad eyes as Jamie went to the bedroom, sighing and closing his hand into a fist. ”What the fuck is wrong with you,” he hissed at Calista, who just sat down in the couch, leaning back as she gestured to Raymond to go to the bedroom. She could wait. Raymond sighed, shaking his head as he went to the bedroom door, knocking on it carefully. ”I’m coming in, Connie,” he said through the door, only loud enough for Jamie to hear him. He stepped into the bedroom, seeing Jamie struggle and frowning. He went to him, taking his hand as he searched for his gaze. ”Please look at me,” he whispered, placing his free hand on Jamie’s cold cheek. He sighed, shaking his head. ”I know I should have told you, alright, but she normally isn’t like this like jealous,” he explained, raising an eyebrow as he looked over his shoulder at the closed door. He looked back to Jamie with a sigh. ”Listen, I understand if you wanna leave, hell I would have jumped out the window if I were in your shoes,” he said, a faint smile on his lips. ”Just … Just tell me that I get to see you again – I couldn’t bear the thought of not being close to you again,” he whispered. He knew he would see Jamie in his future, but that would be years from now. No, he wanted to see him at least within the year.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I dreamed a dream (cw)   I dreamed a dream (cw) - Page 3 Empty

I dreamed a dream (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Dream a little dream of me [fortidsemne]
» Once in a dream