Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 11:37 pm

”Well you’re one of the odd demons then,” she said crossing her arms in front of her chest, but she couldn’t keep up the act for long. Especially not whe Baal started laughing, she just had to give in and laugh with him. Moving outside and helping the poor demon dog, she liked hearing him promise to remember those words. It wasn’t even that great or fantastic of a saying, but it had stuck with her. She moved out in the kitchen and came back when she had found what they needed. She looked at the TV as he scrolled through the titles and looked to him with a smile. She sat down in the couch next to him, quick to get closer to him as if her life depended on it. It felt like it did at times. She took the remote and exchanged it for a short kiss on his cheek as she went a bit back in the titles. ”Something nice,” she mumbled as she bit down on her lip looking at the titles. ”How about ’The Road to El Dorado’?” she suggested. She hadn’t seen that movie yet and were herself a bit behind on the new titles coming out. Before he could even answer she clicked the rent button and the movie started out. She leaned forward and placed the remote on the small table and then leaned back. Before she leaned up against him she grabbed one of his blankets off the back of the couch and placed it around herself as well as him. Shortly she looked up at his eyes before needing to look at the TV as the loud intro sounded off. Under the blanket her hand found his, entangling their fingers and leaning against him with a small smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 4:21 pm

He watched her scroll and narrowed his eyes a bit at the list. There were so many movies, he had never really had much of an interest, but whatever she wanted to watch, he'd watch. He raised an eyebrow as she picked what would seem like a movie for children, but he didnt really mind. "Hmmm, alright, I guess I dont have much of a say" he said in a tease as he watched her wrap them in a blanket and get comfortable. He smiled at her as she looked at him and gave her forehead a small kiss before the loud sounds of the intro brought their attention to the screen.
He looked at the screen pressing her closer as she entangled their fingers. At first he just looked at the movie with confused eyes, but as it progressed he seemed to get more and more invested in it. He laughed when Tulio and Miguel pulled a trick on the gambler and ended up on the ship. Generally he seemed to be quite taken in by the movie, not really moving his eyes from the screen as it played out. Well that was until he squeezed her hand while they were making their escape from Cortez's ship, turning his eyes to Buffy with an apologetic smile, kissing her temple before he moved his eyes back to the screen.
He got excited when they ventured through the forest in song, but sighed displeased as they got to a big rock that clearly wasnt what was promised. He widened his eyes as the guard's approached them and pressed Buffy closer to his body, only to gasp with fascination as they got to the golden city. He was both excited and worried for the pair as they put on their god act, frowning deeply as the shaman wanted to sacrifice people, "What a wicked shaman, people shouldnt be sacrificed" he mumbled as he nuzzled his face in Buffy's hair and didnt want to look. He turned his eyes back as they made the shaman stop and sighed in relief.
He gasped as Miguel's cover was blown when the shaman realized that his wound made him human and not a god, shaking his head as a protest. He narrowed his eyes and wanted to mumble something but he just watched the screen, exciting to see what would happen next.
When things got emotional between Tulio and Miguel, he frowned and watched the screen with dismay, "Unbelievable," he mumled quietly to himself and shook his head. It seemed silly to him that they were parting ways just like that, and something in him hoped that it would change. He looked with hopeful eyes to Buffy, like he wanted her to tell him if it was going to be fine.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 4:40 pm

”A man always goes to the left, because a woman is always right,” she said in teasing, closing her eyes slightly as he kissed her forehead. A small sigh of satisfaction escaped her lips as she felt herself close to him. Was this what it was like to be a normal human? Probably not, but she loved this feeling. Him close, watching his reaction to the movie and riding the rollercoaster of emotions with him. The human sacrifice part made her giggle shortly and gave his hand a comforting squeeze as he hid his face. ”Watch what happens,” she whispered to him, not taking her eyes off of the screen. She was happy that he watched again cuddling closer to him as the movie continued. She had always liked the character of Chel, a strong female who knew what she wanted. Buffy didn’t always know what she wanted, but she sitting close with the demon made her believe that she knew. As Miguel’s cover was blown she couldn’t help but smile, hiding it behind the blanket that she pulled up to her face. His reactions to everything was golden, and part of her wanted to just watch him all the time. His expressions and outbursts seemed way more interesting than the movies she had watched so many times. His asking look made her sigh and she placed a hand against his cheek, carressing it gently and then turning it so he watched the screen. Buffy, however, kept her eyes on the handsome demon. He had changed so much in her beliefs, and now she was his something? She wasn’t sure how to define it, or if she even wanted that. All she knew was that without him life seemed to loose it’s colors. In the last minute they managed to ruin the entrace to the city just in time for Cortes to be looked upon as a fool. As Chel jumped on the horse Buffy chuckled to herself as Miguel and Tulio questioned where they were going when they had no map nor plan. Chel offered the words that were ’that’s what makes it interesting’. The movie ended and the credits started to roll, Buffy turned her head to watch Baal with a small smile on her lips. ”So, was I right or was I right?” she asked teasingly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 6:05 pm

"That doesnt sound like a fair deal for men at all," he argued but chuckled before he nodded. He could accept that she would always be right.
He gasped as the beast seemed to almost have won, he tigthened his grip in anticipation and smiled brightly as it fell down the hole with the shaman, sighed in deep relief when everything turned out to be alright, and the city's entrance was broken to keep them save. He was however displeased to see the ending with no explanation what happened next with the trio. He starred at the screen with angry eyes as he then looked at Buffy. "That's it? I need to know if they make it to a happy ending," he demanded as he looked back at the screen with the ending clear as day on the screen. He had hoped for a next scene, but it was just the credits rolling now.
Her tease made him furrow his brows with a devilish smirk as he pushed her down to the sofa and crawled over her, keeping himself above her by having a hand press down on the soft surface next to her head. He narrowed his eyes and kept the smirk as he leaned down to her mouth and stopped right before they would meet, "You're a movie expert, Buffy" he whispered and then kissed her moving his body closer to hers as he unknowingly pressed his body in between her legs. His free hand laid flat on her neck but made a slight grasp in the skin as he felt the lovely tingles spread like butterflies in his stomach. He was taken over by his own instinct as he opened his mouth slightly in the prolonged kiss, licking her lips as an invitation for her tongue to come out and play. Completely forgetting his words about keeping his distance, as the girl from his mind had been replaced by desire for this human that had opened his eyes to a whole new kind of movie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Buffy chuckled at his comment and looked at his face full of dissappointment. She placed a hand on his arm. ”Why would it conclude with an ending when their new adventure had just begun?” she said, tilting her head to one side as she looked at him. After her tease she felt herself getting pushed backwards, her back against the seatning. Her heart started pounding away as she saw him over her like a hungry animal a surprised sound escaping her lips as she felt his body press against hers. Her breathing became a bit uneasy, but she kept her eyes on him as he leaned closer to her face. A small smile appeared on her lips before she felt his against them. Him pressing himself closer to her just made her return the favor. Her hands moving up and around his upper torso, almost clinging herself closer to him. She could drift away at this moment, feeling her body react on it’s own to his touch and gentle pressing against her. Their kiss changed and she smiled softly at his tongue licking her lips, she couldn’t resist letting him in. His tongue warm and almost sweet to the taste and she felt herself long to be closer to him. She broke the kiss, moving one hand to his chest where she held it for a bit in silence. It was better to be honest than ruin anything if it went further. ”I haven’t … I haven’t done this before,” she admitted looking down to her hand that was softly playing with the fabric of his shirt. Her green eyes moving up to greet him, a rather shy smile on her lip. ”And is my heart supposed to beat this loudly? I mean I think I’m going to pass out,” she said chuckling to herself. Stalling. She didn’t know why, because she clearly wanted him. She wanted to feel that feeling with him, but if his heart was still mending, she didn’t know what to say to that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 6:46 pm

"It's a movie. It's supposed to end," he argued and scoffed when he knew she was right in a way. He just liked conclusions, they were easier. This ending had just thrown his imagination into a thousand different possibilities for the outcome. It toyed with his head, and yet there was a joyous feeling at being taken in by the movie.
He felt her react to his movements, feeling her hands wrap around him as she pressed herself closer to him, like she was afraid of falling. He moved his arm that supported him and placed it underneath her, pressing her up towards him with his elbow to keep supporting him so he wouldnt just fall on her. Feeling her this close just seemed to make him long for more, and as she let his tongue in, he playfully yet sensually enter her open lips, fueling his lust for her. When she broke the kiss, he pulled his tongue back but kept his mouth slightly open as she placed a hand on his chest. Was this her way of telling him to stop? Her words made him close his mouth and gulp, not really sure what to say. Hadnt she..? But that meant.
He frowned shortly as his brain was processing it, as her next words pulled him back to reality. He looked down at her hand and knew that she could feel his heart pounding with an immense force as well. He turned his eyes back to hers and leaned down as he placed a soft kiss on her lips, "I wont force myself on you, if you dont want it," he said, it was more a question of, do you want this, than it was a calling an end to it.
He moved his lips down to her forehead as he kissed it lightly and pressed his own forehead against it like he was stamping his kiss through her skin. He had it there for a while before he leaned up again and looked at her, shifting between her eyes, remembering what he had said earlier. "I only see you now.. Not her or my heartache. I only see and want you" he said in a low tone as he moved his hand from her neck up to her cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb. It could sound like he only meant the moment, but he didnt mean it like that, not at all. The girl was merely a shadow compared to the light that Buffy shone so beautifully.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Everyone knew about instinct, but it was different when you felt it so strongly towards another person. She could feel her body tingle as she felt his lips, his tongue and not to mention his hands. Maybe it was true when they said that in the moment you just did what your body wanted. Him pulling her closer felt like a warm safe feeling rushing over her, filling every ounce of her small frame with happiness. She tried moving her tongue accordingly, but she felt herself so entranced in the feeliing. Telling him had been the right thing to do, but she felt a bit guilty. She knew she was young, but most people her age had already done the deed, so to speak. She watched his adams apple bop slightly as he swallowed and sent him a small smile. Of course she could feel his heart, and if she focussed she could feel how their hearts kept the same rythm. His soft kiss made her long for more, but he spoke such kind words. ”It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s more …” she said trailing off and looking into his eyes before he kissed her forehead and pressed his own against hers. A small smile appeared on her lips as she closed her eyes. Carefully she opened her eyes as he now looked at her, touching hehr cheek so gently. She leaned against his thumb, slightly turning her head and placing a kiss on it.

”I want you, Baal,” she whispered, almost as if it was hurting her, not feeling him. Buffy clenched her hand at his chest into a fist and pressed it against his heart, feeling it’s fast rythm against it. ”I guess I’m just scared,” she said and smiled looking at him. How ironic. The slayer of supernatural was afraid of normal bodily interaction, but it was true. She had kept her distance in dating because of it, but with this demon it was different. ”I trust you, but it doesn’t take away that feeling,” she whispered and hugged him closer. How could one simple action be so complicated to her? ”If I ask you to stop while … Well, will you be able to?” she whispered. She had heard stories about the lust that could reside within dark creatures, but she had never dared to ask into it much.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 7:24 pm

He could understand why she found it scary, especially when she hadnt tried it before. It was an overwhelming feeling, a deeper connection that many couldnt grasp. You were so exposed, stripped of any defense and falling in the hope that the other person would catch you.
Her saying that she wanted him, made him smile softly as he watched her eyes. He felt her fist and listened to her words, as he lifted his hand from her face and placed it around her fist, gently squeezing it as a reassurance. "It's alright to be scared," he told her and lifted her fist to kiss it gently. He looked back into her eyes as she said that she was still scared despite trusting him, and she had every reason to, he believed. He let go of her hand as she hugged him closer, pushing himself up with his now free hand as the other still held her close. He listened to her whisper and opened his legs for her to slip down and feel his member gently pressing against her through the fabric. He moved some of her hair and studied her face with a gentle crooked smile, "If we're going to do this, it will only be at a pace you're comfortable with," he assured her as he pressed his lips against her, inhaling her scent in a deep breath as he broke off the kiss.
He pressed her body closer to his as he looked at her with a rather serious expression, "I will lead you, but if you feel uncomfortable or hurt, you have to let me know," he said as his hand brushed her face. It was clear that it meant a lot to him that she felt secure and comfortable, and the last thing he would want was to give her a bad experience.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 8:11 pm

He took her clenched fist and kissed it lightly, letting her hand relax slightly as she looked at him. Feeling him through the fabric made her body move against his without hesitation. Biting her lip she looked at him as he promised to do this in her pace. His lips shortly and sweetly brushing hers, making her want more. A small sound escaped her lips as she felt him press her closer to him. A sound of pleasure, but sounding more like a whimper. ”I trust you,” she whispered, feeling her body react to his body so close. Her hands shook a bit as she carefully removed his shirt, pulling it over his head, watching his bare chest. The not-tattoos, as he had called them, swirling over his body as if his pale skin was a canvas. She moved slow, getting used to just the feeling of his bare skin under her fingertips. Her breathing was heavy and her heart had escaped her control a long time ago. She constantly found herself looking to his eyes, wanting his approval, even though she knew if she did something out of bounds, he would remove her hands. Her hands were still shaking slightly, but she knew that she wanted this. Her body was practically screaming to feel Baal’s touch. She leaned up and kissed him, a bit more greedy and needy than before. ”I don’t know how to remove my clothes when you’re on top of me,” she mumbled against his lips, a small smile on her gracing her face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 8:52 pm

He let her remove his shirt and looked at her as she looked at his body. Her hands on his bare skin made him clench his jaw as it teased him, but he knew that she needed to take it slow. He listened to her breathing and her heart as she trailed his body with her fingertips, and oh, how it made him feel. He noticed her look and smiled softly at her to let her know that it was alright, his hand gently pressing her palm to his skin so she could feel his warmth and his racing heart.
"Mnhhh. I'll help you," he murmured softly as he moved his hands down her body and grabbed around her shirt. He didnt move his hands as he then let go and scooped her into his arms as he got up from the couch, holding her close to him as he walked into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, and got on top of her as he straddled her legs to get close to her. With any other he had just ripped off their clothes and ruined them, but with her he was gentle and sweet, making sure to move at a slow pace so she could tell him to stop at any moment. With others it hadnt been about the closeness or comfort anyway, with her it was all about it. He pulled off her tanktop and looked at her chest as he bit his lip slightly, "I'll be gentle with you," he said in a low tone as he leaned down. His head moved to her neck were he placed a trail of sweet small kisses, as his hand grabbed her breast in a soft grip, his thumb gently teasing her nipple as his lips danced along her skin.
He lifted his head and placed a tender kiss on her lips, hunger and lust boiling up inside of him. He moved his head down to her unattended breast and used his other hand to grab it as gentle as the first and closed his lips around the nipple, running his tongue up, around and down as he suckled slowly with an eagerness to it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 9:19 pm

She felt his heart beat like a small drum behind his chest bone and her lips curled up into a small smile. His hands moving down her torso and reaching the end of her shirt made her close her eyes slightly, trying to focus on her breathing. She was ready for him to remove her shirt, but a small gasp escaped her lips as he took her in his arms. The bed was soft under her back and she sought his grey eyes, feeling her body shake slightly as he removed her tank top. Her chest exposed felt weird, but she wasn’t embarassed. It was Baal who looked at her, and he couldn’t make her feel that way. All though he did fill her with other feelings. Feelings she barely knew how to handle as he started kissing her neck. Soft moans escaped her lips as her body moved against his. His hands. Her body made a shiver at the thught and feeling of what he was doing to her. His lips around her nipple, his hands touching every inch of her body. Her peace of heaven was in this moment. She couldn’t explain it any other way. ”Baal,” she whispered, feeling high at the sensation he was giving her body. She was still a bit scared, but his gentle touch and sweet kisses made her feel more at ease somehow. Her hands carefully found their way to his half long curly hair. The fibers so soft between her fingers as she carefully took a handfull of it in her fist. Nothing rough, but the extacy filling her body was a lot to take in. Her body moved against his, craving his the more time went on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 10:02 pm

Her whisper, the moans and the way her body gave into his touch was heavenly, and as a demon that made the feeling that more satisfying. He lifted his head as she dug her fingers into his hair, he moved up her body in an elegant slide as his groin pressed against her, his breath was still heavy as ever as his eyes were filled with lust. He kissed her forehead and moved his hands down to her pants, his eyes searching for her approval, as he opened them. "Remember, tell me to stop if you change your mind," he reminded her in a low yet serious murmur, his adams apple moving slowly as he spoke ever so softly.
He pulled her pants off but let her panties stay as he leaned up and placed his hands on her thighs, squeezing it gently with one hand as the other made small teasing strokes. He leaned back down to her ear as he started nibbling at her earlope with his lips, right before he whispered in her ear, "My right hand is what it will feel like when I'm inside you," he said rather teasingly, but also to let her know what it would partly feel like so she could get used to it. His hand that squeezed started moving down her thigh, his fingers sliding gently over her bits in gentle strokes on the outside of her panties, "I like hearing you say my name and your moans from the pleasure I'm giving you," he whispered as his mouth once again returned to her neck, this time on the other side for a new trail of small kisses.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Him pressing herself against her made her breathing stop for a second. Soon it returned to normal, but it was like she had forgotten how to breathe and his body was all she needed to stay alive. His hands removing her pants made her shiver again and she nodded slightly, both to approve of what he did as well as signaling that she understood his words. His hands squeezing her thighs made her exhale and a small moan escaped her lips again, feeling her cheeks get a small color at the heat she felt him provide her with. How could she describe the feeling? Indescribable or maybe out of this world? His soft and teasing words made a faint smile appear on her lips but soon she felt his hand glide up her thigh. Closer and ever so teasingly. A small whimper escaped her lips as she felt his hands through the fabric, her body trembling at the mere touch. She couldn’t find her words. All she could do was feel his hands and lips on her body and another string of soft melodic moans escaped her lips. Her chest heaved up and down as it tried keeping track of all of the feelings in it, but it could barely keep up. His lips teased her neck and she felt her skin react so nicely to the feeling of closeness. Her other hand slid from his back and to his cheek, pulling him up to greet him with a kiss. Longingly and tender. His touch made her moan against his lips as she could feel his fingers so willingly to play with her. ”I’m ready,” she whispered, looking him in the eye before she felt his fingers inside her. Her grip of his hair tightened as she tried to get used to the feeling, her hips apparently already knowing what it was supposed to do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 8:55 am

Her whisper made him smile softly as he moved his hand underneath her panties and rather carefully he pushed a finger inside her, slowly stroking her inside as he looked for her pleasure spot, smiling if he did and moved his focus to keep the finger running up and down it. He kissed her neck again, moving his lips up her skin till he reached her mouth, where he looked into her eyes as another finger slid into her. “Mnnnh, you’re lovely, Buffy,” he murmured in a low tone that almost sounded like a growl. He listened to her moans and closed his eyes as he took it in, like the sweet music that was her breath and her moans, he was the one making her sound like this - And it was a quite intoxicating feeling, a different satisfaction that he couldnt quite explain. A third finger entered and he bit his lip as he in gentle loving strokes made sure that she would get used to the feeling.
He kept the strokes gentle and slow, till he felt that she was completely relaxed inside. He pulled his fingers out and put his other hand on her cheek as he brushed her skin with his thumb, “Do you want me to enter you?” He asked in a sensual whisper as he looked deep into her eyes. He wanted to be completely sure that this was what she wanted, because for him it meant more if she did it because she wanted him and not just to please him. He wanted this to be just right. “We can also just keep doing this if it’s what you want instead. I only want you if it’s because you want me as well,” he suggested, moving his wet fingers down her bits in a pleasurable but slight tease. It was clear that he wanted her, more than anything, but still it would only be on her terms. His breath was heavy and he lusted for her in a way that even surprised himself a bit, but he kept calm and caressed her cheek.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 11:51 am

The sensation of Baal’s fingers touching her made her toes tingle and her breathing got heavier. He touched something that made her core spin and a louder moan escaped her lips. She opened her eyes a bit surprised at the feeling, but she was so gone in this feeling that she wasn’t scared anymore. Her core spun and filled her stomach with the warmest sensation there was. His low murmur had made her bite her lips, because she wanted to say something back, however this feeling was taking over every inch of her body. All she could do was moan against his lips and feel her hips move to the steady rythm of his fingers touching her sweet spot. As the third finger entered she moaned a bit. It was hurting a bit at this point, but his movements made it bearable. As she was getting used to the feeling she could feel her heart pound in her ears, making it hard for her to really focus on any words. He removed his fingers, and a soft moan escaped her lips as she now felt the emptiness instead of his gentle touch. His hand on her cheek made her look to his eyes and his whisper made her body shiver. She couldn’t answer. Her words were hidden somewhere in the pleasure he had given her, and all she could do was look at him with gentle eyes. It was clear that he doubted wheter she wanted it or not as he tried suggesting something else, but she did want him. ”I,” she whispered with a hoarse voice as she tried to regain her voice and manner of speech. It wasn’t helping that he kept touching her, her body reacting so powerful to his touch. Please, she begged. She wanted him, so much that it was hurting her at this point. Baal please, I want you,” she said looking at him with a begging eyes. She wanted him more than anything else at this point. Carefully she moved her hand out of his hair, cupping his face with it and stroking his cheek. Become one with me, she whispered and kissed his sweet lips. Her other hand shaking as it moved down his body, until it reached his pants. She couldn’t open them with one hand, but she touched him over the fabric, feeling how turned on he was made her body tremble. He actually wanted her too. Part of her had found it hard to believe, but she could feel it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 12:15 pm

As she begged, he sighed with lust, she probably didnt mean to, but hearing her this way was just that more arousing. He wanted to give her what she wanted, fulfill her need to be with him as his need was the same. Making her body move with his as they connected on a deeper level.
Become one with me, her whisper so tender he felt it in his heart, that seemed to stop for a second. He exhaled deeply and felt it start again with such immense force, he longed to be one with her and only her. Be her first and last, make sure that she would never feel the need to feel someone else's touch or love. He felt her hand moved down his body and her touch made him open his mouth a bit as he then bit down at his lower lip, looking at her with longing eyes.
He noticed her tremble and put his hand over hers as he let out a soft moan just by feeling her hand. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off, exposing himself completely as he shook them off his feet and turned his gaze back on her. He exhaled deeply and actually felt somewhat nervous as he didnt want it to hurt, he wanted to make her feel incredible. He really just wanted to make sure this would end up as a good experience. He took her hand and let her feel him now when he was naked, guiding her fingers around his member as he smiled softly at her, "Dont worry... I'll keep you safe," he assured her. But this wasnt with the intetion of impregnating her, so he reached over for his nightable and opened a drawer to pull out a condom that he secured around himself. He then turned to her, moved her arm up as he placed them around him so she could feel secure. His free hand moved around her and embraced her as he positioned himself better, placing his manhood at her entrance.
He pushed himself against her, carefully entering as he moaned by how tight it seemed. He stopped moving and looked at her with worried eyes, "It doesnt hurt does it?" he said in a low tone as he kissed her cheek, before gradually moving further and further inside her, as slow and gentle as he could make it. Being inside her felt like nothing else he had ever tried, maybe it was because she wasnt just anyone, she was the one who had taken his broken heart and forced it whole, she was just as nervous and exposed as he was, and this was more than just meaningless bed-wrestling, this was love and it was tender and vulnerable.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 12:38 pm

She knew she was begging. She didn’t know what else to do. Her feelings were going crazy and she just wanted him like nothing else in this world before. Her green eyes sought his grey as she touched him over the fabric of the jeans. His gaze might have been filled with lust, but she could see the tenderness behind it. He wanted to be with her too. His hand on top of hers confirmed that this was alright. She was safe with him, and every action he took showed it so clearly. As he took off his pants she gaze down, a bit scared, but she found the view strangely pleasant. She let him guide her hand and she let out a soft breath as she finally felt his length. Closing her fingers around it felt natural in some weird way, like this was what her body was made to do. She was meant to be with him in this moment. His promise made her smile as he put on the condom. He moved their bodies slightly, letting them line up, and she kept herself close to him. Just the feeling of him this close made her body go crazy with need and longing. He pushed in and a small whimper came from her, as she hid her face at the part where his neck and shoulder connected. It was hurting, but she wanted this. She hugged herself closer, not really being able to answer his question. ”Continue,” she mumbled against his skin, she could feel tears in her eyes, but she wanted him not to see. She didn’t want him to stop. As he was all inside her, her breathing tried to catch up to this sensation. Her body was shaking, but having him this close had another meaning to it. Wait for a second, she pleaded, her voice cracking slightly. She needed to get used to his size, adjust herself to this overwhelming feeling. She could feel her tears running, but it wasn’t sad tears. Far from it. When she was ready she moved her hips slightly against his, but it was still hurting. Her body still shaking, she kept at it. ”Pull me closer,” she whispered. She knew they were already close, closer than anything, but she wanted him to move with her. She wanted to hear his moans eccho her mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 1:47 pm

He heard her whimper and took it as a sign to slow down even further as he was entering her. Her hugging herself closer made him pull his arms tightly around her and grasp lightly at her skin so she knew he had him. He was hurting her and it made him feel bad, but she wanted him to continue. So he did, ever so slowly, feeling her open up to his intruder as he moaned softly for every ripple he slowly caressed till he was all up inside her, gasping slightly as he seemed to be breathtaken by it, knowing this was her first time and she wanted it with him - And now he was all inside her. He pressed his head slightly to hers, making her feel that he wanted her just as close as she wanted him, stopping when she asked him to. His hands caressed her skin so lovingly as he closed his eyes, enjoying being inside her, feeling their connection so tightly, “Feel it... It’s all inside you, stretching you out..” he said in a low tone as he kissed her hair and leaned his head back and noticed her tears. He made a worried frown and lifted his hand up around her neck as he removed some of them. “I’m sorry for hurting you like this,” he whispered truthfully and kissed the tears on her other cheek away.
He gave her all the time she needed to feel ready, touching her body with comforting strokes as his hand moved around her, without ever letting her free from his safe embrace. When she told him to pull her closer, he wasnt sure if it was her way of saying that she was ready, but he nodded and pressed her body up against his, wrapping his tear removing hand around her shoulder as he started moving his hips in small gentle motions that would match her pace. He moaned softly for every movement, closing his eyes as he couldnt see her face when he was hugging her this close, feeling her body slide against his skin was just as intoxicating as being inside her. He wasnt going to hold back on using his vocals as he wanted her to hear and feel what her body was doing to him.  “Mnnhhh. Bodicea...” he moaned in a tender vulnerable voice, using her real name as he felt like it was more fitting for the intimacy they were both feeling. His hand clutched to her shoulder as even the small gentle movements he were making felt so sensational, because it was with her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 2:10 pm

She could feel him. All of him and part of her felt complete as she tried to adjust to the feeling. Feeling his small nudges and pulls to have her closer filled her with joy. His words made her close her eyes, feeling what he explained make her blush slightly. She had grown up with the notion that demons were cruel and full of lust, but Baal was something else. His gentle touch and his loving words made her feel safer than she had ever been. His kisses and his hands, moving over her and leaving her skin pull at him for more. As he leaned back she opened her eyes and she knew she couldn’t hide her tears. It was hurting, but it wasn’t unbearable. It was more the thought of what this meant. She could go through any pain as long as she could have this demon so close to her. His body heat making her fingers dig into his back. It’s okay, she whispered back as he started removing her tears. His sweet kisses removing her tears made her close her eyes and tried to focus on him being inside her. The mere thought sent a shiver down her spine as they started moving together. It was hurting still, but somehow she thought and hoped it would get better. His moans told her that he was enjoying this and she closed her eyes as she felt him. Their movements were small, but she was afraid to move faster for now. Right now she drifted into his sweet moans when he suddenly hit a nerve. She opened her eyes, her heart pounding harder than before as she has felt the pleasure. Him moaning her real name made her moan with him. She moved her hips against him a bit harder than before, felt it hurting, but the pleasure hiding underneath was sweet as honey. Belial, she moaned back as she moved her face to look him in the eye. She wanted to look at him as it seemed to calm her down. His bare skin against hers made her shake as she moved against him again. She didn’t know what she was doing, but she didn’t need to. Her body knew how to do this. It was part of what she was supposed to do. It was in her DNA. She dug her nails into his back as she felt something overwhelm her. It was like the force of a thousand storms as she felt the pleasure run through her body. What happened? The feeling was still lingering, and she wanted it again. She moved her lips up to greet his, pressing herself closer and moving her hips against his again. The pain was just a memory as she moved against him, letting them entangle in this beautiful dance they had. Ah, she moaned lightly against his lips, not knowing how to control herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 5:39 pm

He felt her move harder and he knew it was hurting her, yet before je could say anything, she moaned his real name so beautifully. His muscles tensed a bit instinctively as he wanted to hear her say it again, but he remained in the small tender movements as he moaned ever so softly. He felt her nails dig into his back as it seemed that something was filling her up with pleasure, he stopped as he wasnt sure if she had reached her climax yet or not. He felt her lips against his and returned the kiss with love. She started moving again, so he did too, this time with a little more firmness to his movements, but still carefully gentle. He made a crooked smile as he moaned and looked into her eyes, “Did you come?” He asked in a whisper as he nipped at her lower lip with his and scraped his teeth softly at her skin.
She seemed to be quite relaxed at this point as she had adjusted to his member and the pain. He trailed his hands down her body, grabbing her thighs and squeezed them softly, “Do you want me to go faster?” He asked in a low tone as he looked at her face, and lifted a hand from her thigh to place under her neck, holding it gently. “I want to make you sing in your sweetest tone as I fill your body with this undeniable pleasure,” he whispered, tensing his body as his urges wanted to take over. He resisted them, but she made it so hard when she was moaning like this. “Sing for me, Bodicea...” he begged as he quickened his movements gradually, his moans as the ripples in her core brushed against him, even with the condom on, it was the most amazing feeling he had ever felt. Her body against his, sliding against it as he moved, he felt so deeply connected to her, moaning with pleasure at every stroke he made in her, and the sound of her enjoying him as well. He knew, he knew that he had fallen in deeper love with her than he ever had anyone, and this vulnerability and tenderness that she was showing made him question where she had been all this time he wandered in heartache. It wasnt just being with her i the bed now that had made him fall in love with her, it was her being, who she was, what she thought and felt. The dark Prince of hell had fallen deeper than he knew - And he fell for s human.
His movements fastened as he reached a regular speed and after listening to her give in to the pleasure only meant that he probably wouldnt last that long. The stimulance up till now had just been as good as starting at a normal pace. His fingers digging into her skin as he gave into his deeply moans and watched her with vulnerable eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 6:21 pm

”I-I honestly don’t know,” she whispered breathlessly at his question, trying to move her lips to speak as he nipped at it. How was she supposed to know? All she had felt was a sensasion like no other, and now her body was craving more. It needed the demon above her and moaned a bit louder as he moved a bit firmer than before. His hands felt like fire against her soft skin and she gasped as he grabbed her thighs. She was eager to feel more and nodded at his question. She looked him in the eyes, seeing the green color hiding amongst the grey and felt herself melt a bit at his words. She tried holding back, seeing if she could, but the feeling was too overwhelming. His begging and his faster movements against her made her lose her senses for a while. Though his movements were faster, she felt like she could handle it. What she couldn’t handle was the fact that he made her speechless. Part of her being wanted to scream his name and pull him closer than ever, another part was so blown away by the feeling he was giving her. It was clear by his sweet moans that he enjoyed this as well. His body heat so intoxicating as he stoked her, filling her core with a spinning sensasion and leaving her breathless every time. How had she thought this feeling would never be one she could feel? Maybe because she was meant to be with him, just for the short while she had on this earth. He made her so happy and she pressed herself against him more eager than before. She tried so hard to keep her eyes on him, not wanting to miss one second of what they were doing. Wanting to remember the way his eyes were so tender and his lips seperated ever so slightly, almost shivering as he moaned of the feeling they were both feeling. At first she had thought sex was just a nice pleasant thing, but looking at Baal and feeling their bodies move so in sync, she understood now. She could understand why some people craved this feeling, and she felt blessed that she had him. Belial, she whispered, forcing the sound out, but getting cut short as she felt that trembling feeling again. Her body filling with immense pleasure as he moved faster. Her core spun and felt like it was pulsating at the feeling. Her breathing got out of control, and she shortly felt like she was going to pass out from the excitement, but she stayed awake. Her body moving against his again and more louder moans heading in his direction. ”More,” she begged at him. She knew he was holding back, and she didn’t know if she could take it, but she could always ask him to stop.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 12:00 pm

When she whispered his name again, he groaned softly, the way she said it just overwehlmed him more than he would have imagined. He felt her body tremble underneath him and he laid his hand on her cheek and watched her face closely with his own expression of pleasure clear on his face. He loved this, making her feel this way, hell, he loved her. But he couldnt utter the words, something in him was making him hold them back, because saying it now while they were doing this, would only make it seem like he loved her in this moment - And he didnt.
She started moving again and he made a crooked soft smile that quickly was taken away by the pleasure, his being giving into it all. His hips moved faster and his hand around her thigh, pulled a bit at it, making him enter her more deeply, as he moaned quite loud by the sheer enjoyment. He felt his stomach toss and turn as he was getting closer, his muscles tensed like nothing before. His hand on her thighs squeezed in firm intervals before he let go and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer to him as his body trembled and he felt the climax lifting him to the heavens. "Boadicea!" he moaned in a strained tone as the immense feeling made his head scramble into a blur, the high making him gasp for air as his whole body tensed around her.
He lifted his shaking arm and placed it on the pillow next to her as he held himself above her, panting and gasping for air, small beads of sweat trickling down his marked body. "My god..." he muttered in a trembling tone as he couldnt seem to collect himself. He pulled himself out of her to get the condom off before he seemed to zone out for a bit. He closed his eyes and made a soft groan before he opened them and looked at her, placing a hand on her cheek as he leaned down and let their lips meet in a deep loving kiss, his breath heavy and unstable.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Buffy didn’t know what was going on half the time, but she knew one thing for sure; she had fallen utterly in love with the demon above her. Looking in his eyes she knew he had her, and she knew she had him, however saying those three words was not something she could do. Why couldn’t she? She told people that she loved them all the time, but maybe it was because there was so much meaning behind those three words when it came to Baal, she wanted to say it at the right moment. His faster movement made her moans string together and his hands grasping at her thighs made her go crazy. She didn’t know how to react at he grabbed her close. She felt so vulnerable and weak, yet him pulling her close like this, moaning her name as he reached his high, did something to her. She hugged him close, feeling the after chock of his body sending herself some pleasure along the way. Belial, she whispered back, holding him close. He was like a wild animal, clinging to the prey it had just caught, but she didn’t mind. Her body was still shaking at the pleasure still running through her body and feeling the high he had put her in.

A small layer of fine sweat laid as dew on grass on top of her skin. Her chest heaving as she tried to get back to reality. She closed her eyes and groaned as he pulled out, feeling that they might’ve gone a bit too hard. She moved her body slightly, trying not to show she was hurting slightly. She opened her eyes to look at him, reaching her hand out to touch his skin. ”I-,” she said but got caught by his loving kiss. She pulled him down next to her, cuddling close to his warm body and trying to understand what had just happened. How could it have started out so painful and ended with such pleasure? As she catched her breathing back to normal she closed her eyes, feeling how her body tingled after what they had done. ”Is it always this good?” she whispered, not really knowing what to say. If it always was this good she couldn’t understand why people didn’t stay inside being so close always. She knew some things had to be done, but what he had made her feel was out of this world.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 10:55 am

Feeling her body under him, feeling their deep connection that wasnt only by flesh, it was such a wonderous feeling, and he found himself at a complete loss of sense. The high was better than any he had ever felt, a deep craving for more, feeling it again, feeling and hearing her again - It made the wild side of him crawl out from the depths and with all his might, he held back from continuing. His intention was still as clear as day, to make her feel good, so he had to put aside his own lust and desire. He kissed her and felt her pull him down next to him, still gasping for air he held her as close as he could, feeling small shakes of pleasure crippling throughout his body. She caught her breath but he was still feeling the euphoria that made it hard to breathe. Her words made him chuckle in surprise, as he wasnt sure if he had felt anything like this, “Not this intense, I’d believe,” he said in a breathless tone as he closed his eyes but it felt like his head was spinning at a higher speed than he could handle. He pressed her closer and opened his eyes as he looked into her eyes, “I hope you felt as good as I did,” he said with a crooked smile as he then kissed her forehead and laid his head back on the pillow staring at the ceiling.
He turned his eyes to her body and gently ran his hand up her side, feeling the damp yet soft skin in the palm of his hand. He gulped and finally got a hold of his breath, slowly yet bittersweetly coming down from the high. He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something, but the words wouldnt come out. He chuckled and shook his head as his hand found it’s way up to her neck where his thumb caressed her lovingly. “I know it’s difficult for a human to be with a demon. We’re quite... harsh by nature. And it was your first time as well,” he then said as his eyes went from his hand to her eyes, “But I’d rather hear your sweet song of pleasure than satisfy my predatory side. I’ve felt no greater pleasure, not like this,” he admitted as he lifted the corner of his mouth to a soft smile. He moved his hand down from her neck and slid it under her arm to place it on her back, feeling her warmth and softness was amazing. They had both been so exposed and vulnerable and now it seemed that they were whole again. “Thank you for letting me be your first,” he then said with a smile, but he couldnt really describe the feeling that he was feeling. Virgins were the ones who were said to get attached, so he didnt know why his need for her had been further fueled. But it was.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 11:45 am

Listening to his breathing and his heart helped her somewhat. She could barely speak to begin with, but curiosity fueled her, asking him with a breathy voice. His answer made her smile softly as she just laid here with him, feeling his body heat radiate off of him. He pressed her closer and she chuckled, still a little out of breath at his comment, but she honestly didn’t know if they had felt the same. She still felt overwhelmed by the emotions that had filled her body up, feeling him so close and still wanting him even closer. How was that possible? How could it be she could long for another person so much? She closed her eyes as he placed a kiss on her forehead, but she opened them again to just look at him. Her fingers still a bit shaky, but running with the small swirls of black all over his torso. Feeling his hands against her skin made her smile ever so contently as she looked up to his grey eyes. As he spoke, she swallowed at the notion. She knew a demon was not something you just joked about, but she couldn’t hold herself from blushing at his sweet words. ”I think it’s the first time I’ve heard my full name and enjoying hearing it,” she whispered, moving her hand up his torso to rest it on his cheek. He pulled her closer, and she didn’t mind at all. Feeling his body pressed against hers was a cherry on top of it all. His words about her first time made her look down a bit. She felt a bit awkward at the notion, but not in a bad way. She took in a deep breath and looked at his eyes again with a faint smile on her lips. ”Thank you for trying to be gentle,” she whispered, placing a soft kiss on his lips. She already knew that his tugging at her thighs would give her a few bruises, but she would gladly take it. It was a small price to pay for the pleasure he had given her. ”I actually thought I was going to go through life, never experiencing this,” she said, stroking his cheek ever so gently. She couldn’t tell him of her short life span. No, that wouldn’t be fair. Not in a moment like this. Right now everything that mattered was that they were close and feeling these feelings towards each other. ”I hope I wasn’t bad for a human,” she said, a slight tease, but a bit of nervousness behind it as well, like she had doubted her ability to make him feel anything close to what she had felt.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)   So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw) - Page 2 Empty

So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
» Something's completely off - Boadicea
» I cant fight the darkness in me - Boadicea
» Unsettling news - Boadicea
» Unexpected events

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum