Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish Empty
IndlægEmne: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Outfit: Long sleeved shirt and some fitting jeans, all in dark colours.
@Eilish <3

She was out in the woods training by herself, just to stay in touch with her body and make sure she wouldnt forget her manuvres. Not that she ever would, she had grown up fighting, so she was really just doing it to get her mind off things. All the shit with her father, knowing how he had hurt Vanya, in the most disgusting way, it was infuriating. Her hand had gotten the time to heal and her leg was also on the way to being alright again, which was the only reason Kyle had let her out.
She stopped her punch mid air as a scent caught her nose. She straightened herself up and turned her dark eyes in the direction with her stoic expression as she crossed her arms, "Rotten fish. A serpent, maybe?" she wondered out loud in sarcasm before she turned her whole body to the direction the scent originated from. She then noticed who it was, and a small mocking smirk spread in one corner of her mouth. "Oh. You," she then said and tilted her head, "Got tired of failing in your own timeline?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Eilish looked at the vampire as she turned towards her scent. She was leaning up against a big tree trunk, wearing black dirty jeans, a white t-shirt covered in blood stains and her Serpent jacket. ”Whatever you smell it sounds delicious,” she said stretching her back as she jawned. People mocking her was nothing new, that was afterall how her nickname had started floating around. She had made sure that people knew not to fuck with her. She kept her face calm, and apatethic as always as she looked at Karmena. ”Get to your point, I’m not in a good mood,” she said leaning her head against the tree trunk looking up at sky shortly.

”Besides, can you fail if you have no goals to reach?” she said, blinking her one eye at Karmena. They were a lot a like in some ways, but the vampire seemed to have a tendency to diviate from what Eilish always thought she would do. That was what made a young woman like Karmena interesting.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 4:27 pm

"It's nauseating," she simply said as she eyed the girl. She knew that they were much alike, but somehow them being with the people they were, meant that they could never really be friends, not in Karmena's eyes anyway. She admired her in a platonic way, not that she would ever let her know. But despite the insulting and coldness, Karmena bore some sort of respect for the girl, which was why she hadnt just gone off on her right away, as she would the other serpents.
She pinched her eyes when Eilish didnt seem to bother with her mocking remarks. She scoffed and walked closer as her crossed arms went down her sides in a resting position, "You know, you really fucked up when you decided to pick a fight with Vanya," she then said as she cracked her neck, then her hands, "But that's not why I'm going to kick your ass," she then clarified as she lifted her hand to make a gesture with her hand as if there as some other meaning, her got some sort of spark in them as she exhaled shortly, "I could really use the training," she then said as she kicked herself off into running, as she then threw herself down to slide before Eilish, grabbing the ground underneath her quite elegantly as her leg went flying right at her's to knock her off her feet. She then stood up and stepped back, she wasnt going to go all in as a start, she liked the warm up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 4:44 pm

”Oh so now I started the fight with the little hybrid – as far as I remember she was the one spitting me in the face,” she said coldly, but not really being bothered by the way Karmena came closer. Something in Eilish actually liked Karmena somewhat, but then again, those emotions were clearly not great mentioning now. She sighed as Karmena said she was going to kick her ass. Eilish still hadn’t healed completely, and what was it with this group of friends anyways? Always wanting to fight. ”Fuck off with that remark, you’re just angry that I flirted with Amaryllis,” she said with a sly grin on her face, jumping as Karmena tried to knock her off her feet.

”You know a Serpent can’t be seen as a coward, so good for you picking one of us that actually never back down when it comes to a fight,” she said stretching her back into an arc, that made small popping noises as her spine corrected itself into place. At this point she was so tired of everyone assuming the worst of her being there, but then again she wasn’t really the greatest person they knew. ”I like Amary a lot too you know, not as much as you do, so don’t get it twisted. But she’s chill, she hasn’t picked a fight with me, so,” she said as she cracked her neck to the sides. A little sigh came out of her lips as she looked at Karmena.

”As long as you don’t play dirty like Vanya did, then I think I’ll be fine – or you could just rip out my throat and end… oh how was it my stepfather had frased it – oh yeah, my miserable life,” she said spitting on the ground at the mention of one of her many stepfathers. She held up her two fists and looked at Karmena with a calm expression and then lunged, hopefully hitting her in the ribs and if not then on her parrying arms.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 5:21 pm

"Maybe she thought you needed watering?" she joked rather coldly, but it wasnt meant as something like a mock - At least Karmena didnt think so.
She scoffed when Eilish thought that it was something else that had ticked Karmena into a fight. She exhaled deeply and didnt really feel like going into talking about how she couldnt bother with whoever went for Amary. After all, she knew where she and Amary stood, at least she believed it enough to let the bigger things worry her more. She was though happy to hear that she wasnt going to back down - They had that both in common.
She gritted her teeth as Eilish started talking about Amary, but it wasnt making her angry, she rather found it quite interesting, how she thought that Karmena was somehow insecure about her relationship with Amary enough to care about a bit of flirtery, "You'd think I'd care who goes for Amary? Go ahead and try. Take her to bed if you'd like. But dont be surprised if I'm ripping your throat out after," she said as she stepped a bit more back, she was trying to figure out what Eilish was going to do next, but it wasnt very hard with her enhanced sight, being able to notice every little movement. Maybe it was cheating, but it was only training for Karmena anyway - She needed more fights to add to her bloodline's ability. "Though, it's nice to see that I have someone that other people like enough to flatter, makes me think I'm very lucky to be with her. Anyway, it's doubtful you'd even get that far. After all, you're with the guy she sees as a brother," she then said.
She was surprised to hear Eilish mention one of her parents, it almost made her lose her focus, as her thoughts drifted towards her own father, but as soon as Eilish lunged, the body reacted on it's own, sliding elegantly to the side so the fist would just brush along the fabric of her shirt. She regained her focus and grabbed Eilish around her neck and arm in a lock, as her foot kicked backwards, sending them both on the ground - With Eilish as the first impact. She tightened the lock and grabbed Eilish arm, bending it in the wrong direction to make sure she wouldnt get free right away, she could snap her arm if she liked, but she didnt.
"Looks like they have to hold back on dad of the year awards," she then said rather tonelessly as she lifted her eyes to look into Eilish's turqoise ones, "Regular dad's can be pieces of shit too," she then said, as she loosened her grip on Eilish arm, before she let go and rolled away, getting back on her feet, ready for another round. "But I got mine mangled for his cruelty. I hope yours met a fate alike," she then said as she lifted her arms and clenched her fists. It was odd to be friendly when they were fighting, but Karmena didnt care. It sucked to have a father or multiple fathers that were monsters.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 5:38 pm

”Watering? Since when have you become the jokester of your group?” Eilish said lifting one eyebrow. She didn’t really care to be completely honest, but there wasn’t much she cared about. Her remarks about Amaryllis had been pure guesses, because she couldn’t see much other reason for Karmena’s behaviour. The vampire had always seemed calm and collected, but if she really wanted to train, then a siren was a weak choice. Even if Eilish were stronger than most sirens, she still couldn’t match the brute strenght of a vampire. ”Oh please, I can’t with virgins, they always whine,” she said shrugging, not really caring if it was an insult. She didn’t see it as such, just her stating a fact. She smiled coldly when Karmena assumed that Eilish were still with Lion. True, they hadn’t broken up yet, but by now she was done with being treated like something of a second rate. She would never be the first in his life, so why even bother giving a damn. Eilish was a bit surprised that she actually nearly hit the vampire, but didn’t get to think about that much as she felt the cold hands around her throat. Karmena and Vanya seemed so alike on that account, going for the neck worked, but it was a boring move, mostly. As she hit the ground she sighed as the air was pressed out of her lungs. Her body was hurting like shit, not only because of the firm grip, but because Vanya had almost just had her turn at her.

”I couldn’t say, haven’t met mine,” she said as Karmena let go of her throat. She got to her feet and took a few seconds to breath calmly before looking at Karmena with a smile, still it didn’t reach the siren’s eyes. The way the vampire spoke about her father was understandable, but as long as she was happy, that was great, right? ”Let’s see, I’ve mangled a few – the ones that was kind at times. I killed one with my teeth, that was messy, so I learned my lesson there,” she said shrugging. Killing was nothing to Eilish, not anymore. Not after what she had felt and seen of this world. She didn’t share information like this often, because it had a tendency to scare people away, but Karmena and her were alike in many ways.

”I’ve tortured quite a bit as well, mostly those who did worse things,” she said cracking her knuckle as she got back into fighting possition. She swung her fist towards Karmena, but shifted her weight in one second and now swung her leg at Karmena’s side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 6:38 pm

She hadnt been mad at Eilish admitting to flirt with Amary, but as soon as she brought up Amary being a virgin, it set something off in Karmena. She wasnt showing it in other way than a long drawn exhale, biting back so she wouldnt snap at her. Sure people could flirt with Amary, but if they insulted her, it was like flashing a red cloth at a bull. That was probably why she was so rough with her when she threw her on the ground, applying the pressure to her stretched arm in the headlock, because she was pissed.
But the talk about fathers had calmed Karmenas rage down, shifting her focus away from Amary and to something that was bothering her. She wasnt sure if it was wise to comment on Eilish never meeting her father, Karmena had never met her own before she went back in time and killed him as soon as he was done with his purpose, but she knew that the little girl in her had dreamed of someone he definitely wasnt. She wouldnt poke into it if Eilish too had been dreaming of the perfect parents, it would be cruel.
She watched the fist before she saw the movement in her body shifting the weight to power her leg. Maybe it wasnt a fair fight, she was too slow for Karmena to not notice every little thing. But she let her hit her, giving her a firm kick in the side that made her stumble, but instinctly, her hand grabbed the leg, forcing it to stay in her side, as she swung her around and threw her on the ground, she could have chosen a tree for a good hurt, but she wasnt ought to hurt her. She went over to Eilish and placed her knee on her throat as she looked down at her.
"I may be a killer," - "But I never enjoy killing. I'd rather be the monster who had to rearrange people's face than join the murderers and sadists," she then said rather coldly as she pressed her weight down, "Maybe that's the only difference between us," she then said, but before she could do anything, a firm grip yanked her on her feet and the smell made her sigh deeply. Kyle had a concerned look in his face as he shortly looked at Karmena before he looked down at the blonde girl who Karmena had been fighting with. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet, holding both girls by their neck as he shifted his eyes between their faces, clearly not in the mood for this at all, "Why the hell are you fighting in the woods at night?" he asked them rather firmly, but before any of them could answer, he was already dragging them back to the castle.
Karmena turned her eyes to Eilish and exhaled deeply, "You fought well for a siren, Leannán." she complimented her coldly, before she looked ahead, eyeing the castle as Kyle dragged them through the gates. When they were inside, he let them go, crossing his arms as he had his eyes on Eilish, "Another girl from the future?" he then asked, clearly annoyed as it seemed that these future teenage girls were raining from above.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Eilish looked at how mad that comment had made Karmena, and she was confused. She had only stated a fact, right? Or well she was more blunt than most people, so there was a chance she could have come off as mean. As she got to her feet she could almost sense the way Karmena looked at her. She looked over and met the vampire’s gaze. ”Don’t even think about calling my father a good guy, jeez – I can’t read your mind, but that blank face of yours is as easy to read as an open book,” she said shaking her head as she got into position again. She knew that Karmena let her hit her, and it bugged her quite a bit. She wouldn’t get mad at it, but soon she was flying across the field. A short groan escaped her throat as she felt the vampire’s knee agains her airway. ”Maybe, but I don’t kill anyone who haven’t done me harm in one way or another,” she said silently, as Karmena’s knee made it hard to speak louder. She could finally breathe freely as Karmena was yanked away and she saw none other than Kyle standing over her. His towering height was not to deny, especially not when you were laying on the ground. As he grabbed her she jawned, and was honestly done with grown-ups trying to act parent to her.

”Fighting would imply a disagreement, mr. Grimm,” she said in a monotone voice. Kyle really hadn’t changed much. He was just as weird and fatherly back in her own time. Karmena’s comment made her shake her head. ”You fight decent for a vampire, Hale,” she said, but her eyes showed a bit of teasing. Only for a split second however as they soon went back to the blank turqoise they always were. The way he dragged them away made her sigh. She grabbed his hand placing a hard bite until he let her go. Jumping down from his firm grip and landing on her feet felt good.

”I might be a siren, but on land I can walk just fine,” she snared walking ahead of them. She didn’t like being told what to do, but if she ran now either the werewolf or the vampire would run after her and catch her. If they had been in water it would have been another story. ”By the way, maybe think about who the fuck you are touching, before just grabbing them,” she mumbled, but she knew that the werewolf would easily pick up on her voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 7:14 pm

"That I can respect," was Karmena going to say if Kyle hadnt yanked her off the siren, making her gloom angrily as he dragged them off. He turned his eyes to the girl as she spoke to him, like she knew him. "A fight is a fight," he then said and looked ahead, the subject was kind of touchy for him, given his past with it. Karmena bit back a smile at her tease. "I'll make sure it'll be more than decent next time," - "No you wont. No more fighting, is that understood?" Kyle interrupted her angrily but he quickly calmed himself down. It wouldnt help to be angry now. Karmena just shrugged and wanted to say something but stopped herself.
Kyle let her bite him, it didnt really hurt him that much, even if she drew blood - Lucifer surely made sure of that. He let her go and walk ahead, also letting go of Karmena who grumbled something inaudible, but he made meaning of it and gave her a long glare. He turned his eyes to the blonde girl as she mumbled something and he exhaled deeply as he shook his head, "I am making sure two teenage girls wont go out to get themselves hurt. Be as angry as you'd like, it's only for your own safety," he then remarked as he then looked at Karmena. "Who is she?" he asked her, Karmena turned her eyes shortly to Eilish before she looked at Kyle, "A friend," she then said, knowing that they werent really friends, but she wasnt really much for explaining their relation, not to Kyle.
Kyle put his fingers through his hair as he felt small hands grab his shoulders while his daughter leaned into his ear, "She's lying," she whispered with a smirk, but he just shrugged and mumbled something like shut up as he shortly looked his dead daughter in the eyes, the other two wouldnt be able to see her as it was just Kyle's imagination. Karmena looked up at Kyle and first now did she remember what past Kyle was going through. She felt bad for letting him worry, and looked to Eilish, "We'll stay out of trouble," she then said rather low and looked back at Kyle.
"Fine. It's late. Go get changed and get something to eat. I need to tell Abigal about this," he then said as he sighed and shook his head. Abigal was going to be as confused as him. He left them and Karmena then nodded ahead, "Let's go. If I have to look at those dirty clothes for another second, I swear I'll scrub you bloody," she warned her as she started walking towards a guest room. Vanya was going to kill her for this, but that was alright - She was already dead anyway.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 7:31 pm

”Oh thank you, mr. Grimm, for that beautiful lecture – I must say, I am a defenseless girl, who is in constant seek of validation and love from the grown-ups around me,” she said loudly and sarcasticly. Holy shit she hated his demeaning tone. She wasn’t a fucking kid, even she if she looked the part, she had more experience than she let on. ”What are you going to tell me next? To wrap it before I tap it? Jeez,” she said with calm and monotone voice. She could feel her heart beat in anger and she was sure she could have punched something. She didn’t though and heard as Karmena called her a friend. To be honest she knew they weren’t friends, but her cover wasn’t very convincing. What would happen when they eventually ran into Vanya? How would that go? ’Oh hey, by the way, I punched the living shit out of your daughter,’ – nah that wasn’t going to cut it. As he finally left them she followed Karmena to a guest room and she looked around scrunching her face.

”I don’t mind dirt, it show’s where you’ve been – even if it’s been through the mud,” she noted as she carefully took off her jacket and layed it over one of the chair. She would have to polish the leather later, but for now she had to get this t-shirt off of her. The white fabric was soaked in blood, and she was glad Kyle hadn’t commented on it. She pulled the shirt over her head, feeling how the blood stuck to her slim body. She groaned slightly at the bruises she had and started taking off her pants, revealing a big scar going from her thigh and up the side of her body. It was faded and old, but in this lighting it was very visible. Most races would have healed from stuff like this, but her race wasn’t as good on land to heal. ”Go take care of yourself, I’m a big girl,” she mumbled as she leaned forward pulling off her socks. What clothes she would wear after this she didn’t know, but someone in this castle must have something that she could fit.

”Bathtub, nice,” she said as she looked into the bathroom.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 6:23 pm

Kyle looked at her with pinched eyes as she seemed to get angered by his words. Her sarcasm was getting on his nerves, but he forced himself to stay calm, shaking his head as he looked into her eyes, "I didnt mean to make it sound that way," he then said in a strained tone, Minerva was too loud behind him for him to say anything else. He exhaled and ran his fingers through his hair, trying to find a way to reword what he said, trying his best to ignore his ghostly daughter that only seemed to torment him today. But clearly nothing he said could possibly seem to fit right with the girl, so he said what he deemed as right, "The difference in judgement between you and me, originates from different rules derived from past experience. You may have seen much, but not quite enough. Hopefully you never will," he then said rather calmly before he made his exit.
She turned her eyes away from Eilish as she was undressing, looking out the window as she thought about Kyle's condition. Somehow it was bothering her, and she couldnt figure out why. Maybe it was because he had been like a father to her and it made her sad to think about him struggling with his mind. As Eilish tol her to go take care of herself, she turned her eyes back to the blonde siren, keeping her eyes on her face as she turned to her. She walked towards the door but stopped for a second as she glanced back but not all the way. "You dont have to be a dick to him. He worries about everyone, even you," she then quite tonelessly said, leaving before Eilish could give her an answer. She went to another guest room and undressed, before she glanced at herself in the mirror. She walked up to it and stared at her reflection, shortly before she smashed it with a lamp from the table next to it and walked into the bathroom.
As she had finished her shower, she pinned her long fringe over her head to the back, exposing her forehead as she hated getting her hair in her eyes. She walked out and went to the room she had shown Eilish, knocking on the door instead of just barging in. She leaned up against the wall next to it as she crossed her arms and felt quite impatient.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Eilish shook her head at Kyle’s remark, but she didn’t really have any energy left to keep this up. Her body was still trying to work out her power and how she had managed to jump this far back in time. Maybe she was just recharging and that was why she was so quick to snap back. She listened, however, as Kyle spoke again. His words she felt like she had heard all her life, and the little comment in the end made her feel a sour taste in her mouth. As he left she felt more calm. Something about men talking down to her like that made her feel uneasy, not that she ever thought that Kyle would hurt her, but you never knew these days. Monsters were lurking around every corner, and those you thought you could trust must would end up tearing you apart. She started to undress and listened as Karmena made her remark about the siren’s behaviour. So maybe she was a dick, but who could blame her after all? As Karmena left she filled the tub, waiting as the water grew in height.

Water was a place she felt at home, and as soon as her body was submerged she saw her tail come out with it. She missed swimming freely, like she and Lion had done so often. She bit her lip at the thought and looked up at the ceiling. When she was done with the shower and dry her legs appeared once more and she stood up looking at the clothes she could choose from. She picked a simple black dress and walked barefoot to the door as she heard the knocking. With a firm hand she opened the door slightly, peeking out and saw it was Karmena. She remembered that Kyle had told them to grab something to eat, but a vampire didn’t eat anything – well unless you counted blood, but Eilish would describe that more as drinking. ”Could you show me a way to the kitchen or do you just want me to stumble around the castle for the rest of the night?” she said after a bit of silence. She stepped out into the hallway and felt her tired body feeling hungry. Her stomach growled silently and she sighed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 1:28 pm

//Out//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish   Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish Empty

Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish
» The future sure is unpredictable - Eilish
» A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)
» Welcome to 2048, please enjoy your stay or me - Eilish (cw)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: