Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish Empty
IndlægEmne: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 1:52 pm

{ @Eilish }

As she walked she tried to remember his words from the previous week, What I felt for you was so strong, that I couldn’t handle it. I needed to be distracted, because seeing you was too damn hard, - I want you. I want us. And yet he wasn't even in this time zone anymore. What was he doing? Vanya shook her thoughts away as she walked around in the forest. She didn't really like this place anymore, in her time it had been her favorite place to go. Now, it was filled with death, despair and coldness. Vanya sighed to herself, as she caught the scent of someone familiar. It wasn't anyone she was close to, but she knew someone who was.
"He is not here," she said and turned around to face Eilish. She didn't understand what she was doing here anyways. "What are you even doing here?" She asked looking a bit confused. Lion hadn't said that they weren't together anymore, perhaps, this time zone just had made them face their emotions. Being here made Vanya forget the reality back home. Seeing Eilish, reminded her that it wasn't far away. She narrowed her eyes a tiny bit, to see if she could read more than just the emotion from Eilish.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Eilish felt the ground under her after feeling like spinning forever. She had gotten hold of someone to create a portal for her to where Lion was last spotted, but it was hard keeping track of she had been warned. Eilish didn’t care – she was good at jumping into things without having second thoughts. That’s why they called her Lady Bird, afterall. A little lady flying through her life. Her life hadn’t bee fun, but she had found a place she could call home – with the Serpents. Veronica was someone she looked up to, and she was also the first she had called when Eilish had found out about her parents. However things had changed. Lion was nowhere to be found, and it didn’t look like him. With a hand she felt the soil beneath her. The dark earth smelled what it felt like. Moist dirt and a place where worms and animals lived their daily lives. She looked up, her turqoise eyes looking through the darkness as she heard a voice.

Eilish straightened herself up, brushing her clothes off from the dirt. She wasn’t easily scared, but with what she had been through, not much did. Sometimes she felt like an empty shell, just walking around trying to find a place to rest. Though she had the Serpents, she couldn’t talk about her past. It filled her with anger, and she didn’t need to think about it when she now just needed to find Lion and get him home safe. ”Hello hybrid,” she said with a small smirk. A smile that never really reached her eyes that seemed illuminating the dark. ”Why do you always think you know better, when you make assumptions? Even if you are right, it still is a pain in the ass to listen to you,” she said rolling her eyes, closing the space between them. She kept her distance and held her body in a relaxed pose, as she looked Vanya up and down. That little miss goodie-two-shoes always bugged her the wrong way. Maybe because she knew that Vanya’s childhood had been better than anything she herself could ever go through.

”You know, he left me a letter, that stupid boy,” she said holding up a crumbled piece of paper written by Lion when he had left to find Amaryllis, Vanya and Karmena. She folded the letter and put it in her back pocket, crumbling it a bit more. Why she kept holding on to that stupid piece of paper, she couldn’t understand herself, but maybe it was like an anchor for her. Reminding her who she was looking for. ”So if he’s not here, could you take me to him? Oh wait, I forgot, you hate my guts,” she said rolling her eyes starting to walk away from Vanya and into the woods. She felt parched, thirsty and couldn’t remember when she had last gotten anything to drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Vanya rolled her eyes.  There was something different about Vanya, than the version Eilish had seen back then - something a tone darker.
"I don't have to think anything love, I simply do know," she smiled a lovely fake smile. She didn't have to take anyones shit, not anymore. Her smile faded when she said Lion had written her a letter, she swallowed doubt and sighed.
"Even if I knew where he was.. I wouldn't," she admitted. "I do hate your guts. Just like I simply hate all that makes you.. you," she added trowing her arms out to the site.
"It must be a real pain in the ass, knowing he went here for us - without even telling you - but then of course, he doesn't love you," she yelled after Eilish, normally Vanya wasn't this bold. she wouldn't pick up a fight that wasn't there yet, but time had changed her. She hated the cold shiver down her spine, remembering the bad things that had happened. Vanyas wolf was tired of losing these battles, and the vampire wanted blood. Vanya, simply just wanted to let everything out - giving someone to blame. And who was better to blame than the girl who thought that she was loved by Lion. Not that it couldn't be, she knew Lion had a big heart. But love was a lot of things.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 2:57 pm

”Fuck you british are the the bloody same, with your stupid ’love’ and ’darling’, shut the hell up, or I’ll make you eat dirt,” she said calmly, not even showing emotion on her face. She was good at making herself numb to people around her. A trait that came in handy when people wanted to piss her off. She spit on the ground in the direction of Vanya, and put on a fake smile as Vanya had at her. She couldn’t help but feel a little bit of enjoyment to the fact that Vanya acted so wild, that quiet girl that always had her head stuck in a book seemed like a far off version from the one Eilish saw before her. Her comment about love made her turn around with a sly smile on her face. ”Love, attention, him moaning my name as I straddled him? It’s all the same in the end,” she said with calm shrug. Eilish was not good at the love thing, but she did care for Lion, why else would she have traveled here? Her eyes looked around at the trees, not really caring about Vanya as she listened to the sound the wind made.

”You know, for his friend, you are taking things very seriously?” she said walking closer, while she cracked a knuckle or two, then moving her head from side to side. Eilish was a proud member of the Southside Serpents, and she never turned down such a clear invitation for a fight. ”What are you going to do about it, sweet cheeks?” she said, almost as a growl as she leaned down to Vanya’s height. If Vanya pulled a punch, she would move away, easily.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Vanya tried not to let her emotions get the best of her. But Eilish had something that didn't belong to her. And it made Vanyas blood boil.
"Perhaps it's because when I say friend.. I mean friend," she then said as she lifted her shoulders. She wasn't scared. Vanya was done being scared. "Does the tough act help you feeling empowered sweetheart?" She asked as she snorted at the siren. Vanya knew better than to throw a punch at someone who wanted a fight. But she wasn't in the mood to be nice.
"You want a fight? I'll bring you a bloody war," she hissed moving a step closer towards Eilish. The anger roamed the woods, but Vanya didn't need her ability for a fight. She spit Eilish in the face to create a distraction so she could give her a hard push back. Vanya had been drinking blood for the last week, more than she would do on a normal plan - which meant she was at her strongest. And anger only helped it along.  Vanya looked at Eilish, knew the fight was about to come - she took her moonring off and put it in her pocket. Letting her inner hybrid out, and her eyes started glowing as a warning.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Eilish didn’t really care at this point, this little bitch of a hybrid had been annoying her ever since she had seen her for the first time. The way the girl thought she knew everything about anything, it pised her off. However this frustration, she didn’t show outwards. She knew better than to give that little girl the satisfaction. ”Boo hoo, friends, funny – You want to fuck him too, don’t you?” she said looking Vanya up and down. Lion was a great looking guy, so she didn’t mind people having those thoughts. Besides Eilish wasn’t greedy, because growing up with what she had, she had far more anger than greed in her. ”It looks more like you want the fight, besides I don’t need to act like something I am,” she said giving Vanya a calm glare as she felt the spit drip down her face. Eilish sighed and wiped the spit away with the back of her hand.

”Oh princess I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, it’s clearly not alot you have learned about the real world hiding in a castle your whole life,” she said and folded her hand in a fist, her body still calm. She knew she had to be the first to throw the punch, but she wanted to tease the girl infront of her. Maybe if Eilish had been lucky, she could have had an upbringing like Gaia’s darling princess, but reality was still here. ”I don’t want to fight you because of Lion, just so you know. I’m not so petty as to fight over a guy, but I would like to tear off your face,” she said and shrugged as she now threw her fist forward, but stopped it right before she would have hit Vanya in the face, quickly moving and sweeping the girl off her feet with her leg.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 3:37 pm

"You hurt my feelings? Please," she snorted and shook her head. "Please, don't judge someone one things you know shit about," she said surprisingly calm. She felt her fangs, but tried to remind in control - which she hadn't made easy on herself.
"And yet here you are," she answered as she threw her first forward, but didn't hit her. Before Vanya had a change to think she felt the hard ground on her back. She growled in anger. It wasn't because Vanya hadn't trained before, her mother wouldn't let her go without training some sort of combat - knowing how cruel the world could be. Training also helped calming the beast. Vanya sat a bit up, before using her speed to use the sirens own tricks against her. Sweeping her of her feet. Vanya had the speed on land, and at this point she wasn't afraid to use it. She jumped on Eilish with her fist around her neck and a knee on her chest.
"What was that.." she said narrowing her eyes. Vanya tightened the grab om the sirens neck, "do not challenge me," she warned her. Vanyas fangs showed along with the veins under her eyes. They were both predictors, but Vanya didn't want to kill. She had killed before. She grabbed instead one of Eilish hands and bit her wrist hard. The venom would effect her anyways, but why not make it a little less pleasant. She got up and took a few steps back from the siren.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Eilish sighed as she saw Vanya hit the ground, but she was pleasantly surprised when th hybrid mustered up and used the trick on her. She let out a slight scoff, before she felt her airways being limited. Eilish hissed at her, like a wild snake would have done, as the hybrid spoke. ”Oh yes, give me the sweet kiss of death,” she growled as the grip tightened. She laughed under her limited breath, before she felt Vanya’s fangs in her skin. Eilish quickly kicked the hybrid off of her, getting to her feet as she felt her vision blur and spin. That little coward of a bitch, using her abilities in a clear normal fight? The hallucinations were already crawling in to her vision, but she could ignore them to the best of her ability. At least as long as she stayed focused on Vanya. She took a step forward with a cold smile on her emotionless face.

”I didn’t think of you as a coward, but now I firmly do – Whatever is in your spit isn’t nice, that’s for sure,” she said as she now jumped og Vanya and started beating her face into the ground, one fist at a time. Eilish could feel her knuckles open because of how hard she would hit the girl below.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 4:20 pm

She snorted as Eilish called her a coward, one thing Vanya had learned on her stay here - was you shouldn't take anything personal from people who didn't know you.  But then the siren jumped at her, and she felt the knuckles on her face, felt the sweet burn on her face. But it was a warm feeling. Better than being pushed around by, or touch by his coldness. Vanya almost laughed, but didn't. Her claws came out and she could have thrown a punch but with the claws out it became a scratch. She rolled them over and used her hands to hold down with her hands above her head. Vanyas heart beat was racing, the wolf wanted to kill - to rip the sirens throat out with her teeth. Vanya spit some blood out to the side.
"Do you feel it.. the muscles cramping? The hot and cold flashes?" She asked in a calm voice. Her claws had got a pretty good cut in the pretty face, not anything a little magic couldn't fix - if she made it in time. The tightened her grib on the wrists, her claws could easily tear the flesh up and then it would be done. She sat up and let the go of Eilish hands, threw a few punches in that pretty face. An angry scream roamed the forest, made the birds fly away from their hiding spots. Clearly something heavy was on her chest. After her final punch, she rolled down to the ground, facing the clear blue sky. She breathed out and snorted.
"I needed that.." she gasped a little to herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Eilish didn’t mind fighting, because she had done that most of her life in one way or another. It was a great way to get out the frustration. As Vanya now was on top she felt blood flow from her cheek and Eilish finally smiled with a genuine smile. The smile reaching her eyes, giving life to them as she could feel the warm blood drip to the ground. Of course she could feel everything Vanya described, but it almost made her feel more alive. Feeling her whole body go crazy with the venom was different. Not dulled down like most emotions she got to feel. Perhaps that was why she sought extremes; sex and fighting being the easiet to obtain. ”Most people would be scared by now, wouldn’t they?” she said calmly. It didn’t mean that she couldn’t feel her insides burning, but she could numb her expression easily. That was what had gotten through all her years. She simply let Vanya hit her, because her body wasn’t really feeling too great with the venom at all. No one would really miss her if she died, so she didn’t even think about that. In stead she looked up at the sky, filling with so many wonderful colors.

”This is why I don’t do drugs, I always see shit,” she said laughing a bit at the situation. She was calm as ever, but maybe even more relaxed right now. She turned her head to Vanya as she heard her gasp. ”If you were so easy to get off I could have just fucked you, you know? Nothing like a good hate fuck, I’ll tell you that,” she said jokingly. She then turned her head to the sky with all the colors.

”You can have him if you want – I can’t really make anyone happy anyways, so he might have a better shot with you,” she said just getting lost in the colors, dreaming away to another world. ”Another time could you just not bite? Shit this feels like I’m tripping balls,” she said laughing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 4:57 pm

The laugh made Vanya laugh, this situation was far from nice - but at least they didn't kill each other.
"Noted," she just answered and sighed. Vanya kept looking at the sky for a few more moments. Then Eilish talked about Lion.
"It is his choice really," she admitted, feeling a bit bad about getting to angry at her. It was always easier to make people hate you than love you, Vanya just never really wanted to take the easy way - but today she had. "You'll find someone.. something that makes you happy.. even through it might not seem like it and you feel like everything is against you. You just have to keep looking," she added turning her head to the sky.
Vanya laughed about the last comment.
"I'll have to think about that one," she teased as she sat up. Vanya used her nail to cut up her wrist. "You are a siren, take a bite. The blood will make the effects go away," she added with a hint of a smile. Vanya sighed.
"Next time would you please not punch me in the face? I'm happy I didn't lose any teeth," she looked at Eilish, but not in anger.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 5:08 pm

”Don’t give me that lovey dovey shite,” said Eilish moving her hand upwards as if she was reaching for the colors in the sky. She knew she was nothing more than just a vessel walking around at this point. Most emotions didn’t reach her, only the strong ones. Happiness was sometimes so far off that it felt like impossible to ever feel that again. ”Some people aren’t build to be happy afterall, but I’m fine with it – I keep on going, even if I don’t have a goal,” she said looking at Vanya. The genuine smile was gone and replaced with a calm once more. She sat up as Vanya offered her arm and she drank from her blood until she felt a bit better, then letting her arm go. It was nice not to look at Vanya and see a Picasso painting.

”Your face is the prettiest part, so why blame me for going after it?” she said sitting up fully and moving her spine into place again. Her clothes was filled with blood, some hers and some Vanya’s, but she didn’t really care. ”And you talking about not going for the face – This is going to leave a nasty scar if I don’t get it healed,” she said getting to her feet. She spat out some blood, but this time away from the hybrid.

”So is this going to be a fightclub situation? Nah, I don’t think you can keep secrets from your friends – you’re way to good to do something like that,” she said scoffing as she looked at her knuckles. Dried blood all over, and she tried smearing it off into her black pants. She was wearing her Serpents jacket as always, because why wouldn’t she? She was proud. ”You’ve killed before – I saw it in your eyes,” she said not really caring, but made it like a open thought.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 5:42 pm

Vanya gasped slightly as Eilish drank of her blood. She rolled her eyes by her comment about her face. It would take more than a day to heal the damged. Eilish made a point about Vanya going after her face as well.
"Well my blood will help it a little.. just a little," she tried to be optimistic about it, but it was just classic her. Vanya got on her feet along with the siren. Getting the anger out seemed to hold her in balance, she didn't feel bothered by the wolf and the vampire fighting - it was like they were in balance, for now.
"Well I can't really run from this," she pointed at her face, "it will take more than today to heal."
You’ve killed before, that comment made Vanya widen her eyes a little as she swallowed. It was nothing she was proud off.
"I have.. not long ago. I didn't just kill.. I tore people apart," she sighed and shook her head by the memories. She still haven't had the chance to tell Karmena and Amary about it. It was before she had found them again. And everything had pretty much been a mess ever since, but it had changed her. In generel being in this time line had changed her. But she wasn't sure it was all bad.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 5:56 pm

As Eilish got up she stood still for a second to feel certain of her balance, before looking at Vanya. She laughed slightly as she exhaled and looked up at the sky. It seemed so boring without the colors, but she wasn’t the type to get addicted to anything. Especially not a person. People had a tendence to dissappoint, so she mostly kept to the Serpents. ”I remember my first kill, it was messy – I’m talking real messy,” she said nodding as she thought of the memory. She shrugged and looked at Vanya again. ”I hit the core artery in this guy’s neck with my teeth, and it’s amazing how much blood can come from a body,” she said turning her head to the side. She had maybe done it too many times to count, but she had her list, and she wasn’t going to stray from it anytime soon.

”Don’t worry, I’m not a maniac like some of those Umbrella shites – I only take those that have taken from me. Call it therapeutic or whatever,” she said blinking a few times at the thought. That was weird. She usually never spoke about this. Never really. What she did in her free time was her deal, and as long as it couldn’t be traced back to the Serpents, it was fair game. ”Now, are we going to make a bet on when Amary will get here, or should we just walk towards her?” she asked with a cold smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 6:20 pm

"I guess you always remember your first kill," she added almost breathless. "When I was done.. there were body parts all over the forest ground.. I was surprised they could findout who the kids were - if they ever did," she shook her head. It was just young werewolves, her own age. Of course they hadn't really been nice.
"I turned a girl as well going my transformation. She was in a coma for a week because of me. Now she is a trybrid.. I guess you can cross me of the line as miss perfect now, huh?" She meant the last thing as a joke. But didn't really like talking about it.
"I have only told Lion about it.. the timing hasn't really been there, so I would prefer if you would let me tell the others and not rip up the wound. Please." She meant it. It was her story to tell, and she wanted to be the one.

The question about Amary made Vanya take a deep breath in.
"I'll give her less than a minute, she does respond quick to my blood these days," she said the last part of that sentence in a small whisper. Knowing what had happened to Amary with Ramsay, and with Vanya getting taken by Kol - she was even sure Karmena had told Amary about what happened with Karms father - Karm had even told Vanyas father about that. "Like in.. one.. two aaaaaaand-" she pointed in the direction of Vanya.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 6:32 pm

”You’ll get over it, or if you’re like me you want more of that sensation,” she said with a calm smile on her lips. Her comment about being crossed off of the nice list made her roll her eyes, because what a stupid remark. Vanya clearly couldn’t see the light she was shining on other, but it was giving Eilish a headache. That or the fact that her face had a big gash in it. ”I won’t tell, if you won’t tell,” she said raising one of her eyebrows looking at the hybrid. Eilish didn’t do anything for free, so that was the minimum payment she required from Vanya in this moment.

”I can’t cross you off the nice list yet – You didn’t kill with intent afterall,” she said blinking her eye at Vanya. Eilish had a lot of secrets she carried with her, but that didn’t mean she was good at holding herself together at times. It was worse at night when she was alone. Then the memories could attack her, but she often found someone to share a bed with, mostly just platonic. Lion had helped taking away some of that darkness clouding her mind. As Vanya started counting down and pointed, she looked in the direction.

Amaryllis appeared just as Vanya had said, and she stopped for a second looking at both girl both beaten up. ”What did I miss?” she asked, tilting her head to the side, trying to catch her breath from running.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 9:30 am

Vanya looked at the direction as Amary appeared from the woods and stopped. For a second she thought her words, because she wanted to chose them with care. She didn't want to pick up another fight, or for that matter bring Amary into one.
"Nothing really," she said as she breathed out. "Just.. us having a nice girl talk," she added with a little smirk. Vanya still had the taste of blood in her mouth and spite some more out on the ground before looking up at Amary again. Vanya knew that when her father or Karmena saw he, she was a dead girl walking. Or depended, if they found out. Karmena would, because now Amary had seen her.
"We were just looking for Lion," she admitted. "He is still not here," it felt like a lille break in her spirit - but she pushed it back.
"How about you take me back, using our secret entrance? I would love for Karm not crying to clean up my face - or throw another punch," she snorted at her own comment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 10:58 pm

”A nice girl talk,” Eilish said in agreement and nodded calmly, her lip curling up into a faint smile. She liked this different version of Vanya and wondered when it was going to end. Maybe she just hadn’t seen all of the colors that the hybrid had to paint with, but who truely knew. ”Aren’t you going to say hi?” she said tilting her head to one side as she looked at the trybrid. Was it reallyt hat hard for these people to do a normal geeting? It sure as hell seemed like it to Eilish as she stood here, her face bleeding still. She hadn’t had water for some time now and she felt her body weak. Her throat was dry as sand as she tried keeping herself standing normal, and clearly not showing outward how she was feeling.

”Hello then Eil, it’s good to see you,” said Amaryllis with a faint smile on her lips as she walked closer to the two girls. Amaryllis had known Eilish for a while now, but that was mostly due to the fact that Amaryllis and Lion spent a lot of time together, and the siren just popped up out of nowhere. The trybrid was fairly easy going, and she didn’t mind sharing Lion’s attention, seeing as she so often had to do that with her other friends as well. ”I guess I’ve been doing girl talks the wrong way then,” she said raising her eyebrow, but nodded at Vanya’s request. She swiftly guided them back to the castle and through their secret entrance. Amaryllis kept her senses open, because if anyone saw them they would be in trouble.

”I’ve never been inside the gates before,” Eilish said looking around. It was truely a strange place to be in. Some part of the siren just wanted to run away and not come back to this place, but she couldn’t really refuse a chance of a nice warm bed for once. However the nights were scary when she was alone, but she would have to manage that aspect of it. ”So how long haven’t you guys seen Lion?” Eilish asked casually, as if she was speaking about the weather.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Vanya hated playing the victim card, she knew Karmena would pick up her fight anyways at some point. They walked back to the castle, using the secret entrences that her mother had showed her before. As they got in, it was about sneaking around where her father might be - his senses would pick up on her blood way to fast if he was close. Lucky they got to their bathroom and they could get cleaned their wounds up.
"You aren't really missing out on much," she said as she cleaned the blood of her face. She looked up and turned around when she asked about Lion. "He has been gone for six days. I think he is time travelling, because I ask your mother," she pointed at Amary, " and she couldn't locate him.. or she could locate the 2019 version of him," she told and turned around to the sink.
"And he doesn't have anyone he wants to kill or erase from existence - as far as I know..  I'm more worried what is mission is, I keep getting these flashes," she added and sighed. "Like when we change something in the past, something about our lives change.. peoples actions.. I keep seeing this girl in my childhood memories. Or maybe I just finally went crazy," she shook her head.
"I just hope he knows what he is going, and get the fuck back to m.. us," Vanya looked down. She was worried it was clear, but she didn't know how the handle everything that had happened this past week. Vanya needed Lion, she felt cold without him being present - and the cold always came back at her with flashes.
"Amary, would you be a darling and get me a bottle of blood from the kitchen?" She asked with a warm smile. A bottle of blood if not serveral was new in her diet, but it had been necessary since she got here. Back in their time she would gave half a cup a day to keep herself sane.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 9:18 pm

Eilish stood beside Vanya at another sink, while Amaryllis looked on. The siren watched the water slowly fall down the sink mixing with her dried blood and drown the drain. The water was more than welcome on her face as she felt the coolness against her skin. Vanya talked, but she felt like the hybrid always spoke too much. Her head was hurting enough as it is, and after her big jump her whole body felt weak. Things had changed, and she could feel it. The fact that Lion was gone didn’t face her too much, because that guy was often as slippery as an eel to get a hold of. However a small part of her did worry somewhat. ”You keep seeing a girl in glimpses? I get flashes like those too, like something is being added to my life,” she said examining her deep cut on her cheek, whincing a bit as she touched it. It was still hurting badly, and she wondered if she should sneak out somewhere to get a swim – heal faster, move faster, feel stronger. ”I don’t think you’re fully crazy yet, you are lacking that maniac part in your eyes,” she said. She wanted to sound fun, but it just came out flat and toneless. Default for her was monotone.

”Just because my mum can’t locate him doesn’t mean he did something stupid,” Amaryllis said with a smile. However she was so clearly worried about her friend that she considered her brother. She had spent enough time worrying about Karmena and now Lion on top of it was eating away at her soul. As Vanya asked for a bottle of blood she just nodded and went her way towards the kitchen. She picked the smaller one, as it would seem less suspicious.

”Princesses can’t get their own blood?” Eilish asked maybe a bit bitter. She exhaled as she took a step back from the mirror to look at herself. She looked like someone had dragged her after a moving car and then throw her off a cliff, or that’s atleast what she thought of as she looked herself up and down. A small scuff escaped her lips as she looked at her Serpents jacket that was full of dirt and blood. Blood was not easy to get off leather, but she had done it a few times. ”How did you guys even get so far back in the first place? I mean I think I jumped through at least three periods of time before ending here,” she muttered moving her shoulder. Her body was close to giving up, and maybe she would colapse at any moment. She wasn’t really sure if any knew about her abilities, but they were afterall fairly new. She hadn’t really gotten a grasp of them yet, and this whole time jump on top of it was tearing away at her body. She sat down by the bathtub and took a deep breath. She didn’t want to seem weak, especially not in front of Vanya.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 1:28 pm

//Out//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish   You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish Empty

You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
»  “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it
» Do you want to fight? Well, let's take a fight - Eugene
» I Shall Return, and bring with me glory and death
» I shall bring death in my way, and when they ask why, I simply answer: Because I can
» Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: