Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Surprise - Eric(xxx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 11:18 pm

Now why would i ever want get rid of you he said running his hand down his boyfriends back. He closed his eyes feeling the now cold skin under his hand make him relax, if felt nice even if is was weird that Yuri was cold but it fit him...he let out a small happy laugh and opened his eyes, he couldn't remember the last time he had slept the whole night not waking up in fear that the nightmare of losing Yuri would happen over again.

No i really can't but that doesn't mean that i can't make you do what i want when i want it he said smirking at Yuri before taking him into the bathroom. He put Yuri down shaking his head hmmm you do let me help you with that he said, he was just about to pull Yuri closer so he could take his very offending clothes off. He let out a low growl when Yuri hid his body from him behind the shower cover, you sure you wanna play this game? he said stepping out of his underwear and pulling off his shirt and stepping into the shower and turning on the hot water and pushing Yuri up against the wall with an evil smirk on his lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 11:26 pm

A smile formed on Yuri's lips as Eric started be his controlling self again. He didn't know why, it was something he had never thought about, but he liked it when Eric was being controlling. It turned him on in ways he couldn't really describe.
You know I would do anything you ask of me he said with a shy smile, looking down a bit embarrassed about what he just said, even though he knew it was the truth.
He shook his head at Eric, when he said he wanted to help. Nope, not until he was out of his clothes! Yuri could have some control too right? Although Eric might not agree with him on that one.
His cheeks got a rosy color, when Eric stepped in the with a question, that made a shiver go down his spine.
What game? he said trying to sound innocent, even though he knew very well what game he talked about. He was threading in dangerous waters but he didn't really care.
A gasp escaped him as he was pushed up against the wall, with the water running down on him. Eric his voice was shaky as he looked up at Eric through his thick lashes, expecting his next move with anticipation.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 11:47 pm

I know my love...that why i love you...and i can't wait to show you just how much i can make you beg and love it he said in a predatory tone not taking his eyes of Yuri, not really sure he knew how, not when he looked like that.
Eric started to growl low in the back of his throat and stepped closer to the young vampire oh im about to show you he said in a very low voice smirking at that the fake innocents, yes Yuri? he asked and placed his wright leg between Yuri´s legs spreading them slowly as the hot water hit Eric´s back and dripped onto Yuri´s face. He gently ran his hand down Yuri´s stomach stopping at his hip drawing small circles on them before taking ahold of the of the back young boys neck pushing him to his knees.Lets see how good you really are he said in a low soft voice. He took ahold of his hardning cock gently pushing it against Yuri´s plump lips, and caressed his face gently with happy loving smile on his face. Good god he loved this boy more than even should and it terrified him how much he loved Yuri and how much he was loved in return.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 11:59 pm

He got so shy at Eric's tone, but he knew it was true. Eric could make him do anything, and Yuri would just beg for it, loving every damn second of it. He didn't know when he became like that, but it was something Eric had over him, ever since that time in the cell, where he had just taken control of him, because he had been disrespectful.
Small frightened noises came from him, but nothing about it was serious, it was just Yuri that was getting... excited. I'm nervous he whispered to Eric. They had never really gone that far, they had sex sometimes, but it was loving sex not just out of pure lust. He was getting so nervous.
He gasped at the touch from Eric on his waist, before he took ahold of his neck and pushed him down. Yuri looked up at Eric with a look mixed of lust and nervousness. He swallowed thickly as Eric pressed himself against Yuri's lips. Stupid cop he mumbled shyly and looked up at Eric. Thinking back to that very first day, where he became something else.
He opened his mouth a little, so he could be pushed in. A whiny moan came from him, as his mouth was filled and he couldn't talk. God it made him so freaking hot, what was Eric doing to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 12:17 am

Don't be im always going to look after you trust me...we are going to build up to the more...lets say extreme things he said smirking at how sweet and small Yuri looked, the sweet gasp and fuck everything about him turned Eric on in ways he never knew was even possible, he wanted Yuri all tha fucking time and he never wanted to stop.
He looked down at Yuri moaning happily at his teasing words you love me and that im a cop young man he said in an authoritarian tone before swallowing his words when he felt Yuri's lips warp around him, his eyes fluttered shut as the heat enveloped him sending sparks up his spine all the way down to the very tips of his toes.
Tap my leg if its to much okay he said giving his black locks a small tug and slowly started to move his hips in and out as a stream of moans leaving his lips god you look amazing...could fuck your mouth all fucking day if it meant i could see you like this...mmm fuck he moaned moving bit faster and tugging hard at his hair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 12:26 am

I trust you he whimpered sweetly kissing him softly on the nose. He trusted Eric with his life, he knew he would never ever hurt him, he was too gentle to ever want to hurt Yuri.
A complaining sound came from him, when Eric said he liked him as a cop, and god was he right. Yuri wouldn't want it any other way, having a cop as a boyfriend, it was so freaking hot, that authority he had, also when he came home.
He nodded when Eric said he could just tap on his legs if it became too much, but honestly he just wanted to have him inside his mouth, just sucking and licking him.
He whined a bit when his hair was pulled and Eric began to move in his mouth. God it was hot, Yuri was so turned on, he could feel himself hardening so painfully.
Shivers went through his body, whimpering under Eric, at the words. He gasped softly, pulling a bit back to get some air, as he kinda forgot how to breathe, when he had Eric in his mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 12:48 am

He gripped Yuri's hair tighter moaning louder as he started to fuck Yuri's mouth, god it felt amazing, the whimpers and sounds leaving Yuri's mouth brought him closer and closer to humming, a complied whine left his lips lips when Yuri pulled back, he gripped the back of Yuri's neck forcing him to look up at Eric. Shh let daddy take care of you...now be a good boy and let daddy fuck you hard like i now you want he said pulling Yuri up by the back of his neck and hair.
He almost slammed Yuri's back up against the wall with how hard he was handling him, the excitement that Yuri was a vampire and he could be rougher with him and handle him with a bit more harshness almost made him cum again. Oh Yuri you no have clue what i want to do to right now...fuck...i want to fuck you so hard you can't even fucking walk without thinking about me inside you.
He lifted Yuri up warping his legs around his waist before trusting into him with only Yuri's own saliva as lube, as he started to fuck the vampire.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 1:11 am

He moaned softly as he was forced to look up at Eric. He looked so hot, looking down on Yuri. Yuri was so mesmerised by him, not able to ever say no to him, he was completely under his spell. He nodded eagerly, he wanted Eric so badly to fuck him, gosh he would love it. He whimpered when he was pulled up by the neck and then slammed against the wall. He was really going hard this time and Yuri was a bit nervous, but it helped that it of course was Eric.
Do what you want to me he whispered pleadingly, expecting Eric to know that he could do what ever he wanted within the boundaries. He was new to this still, but he was lusting so bad, that he couldn't help himself just give in to Eric's touch.
Yuri clung to Eric as he was lifted up. His legs was clenching around Eric's waist. A loud moan escaped him as Eric entered him, it felt so good and he wanted so much more.
Eric! he whined softly. You feel so good, please I want more he pleaded and leaned his head on Eric's shoulder, breathing hard as he moaned softly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 1:28 am

Oh i fully intend to he said, he knew that this was new territory for them and not something that they had done since that first time, but fuck he needed it. He needed to have complet control of Yuri and bend him to his will and make him love every second. As Yuri clung to him and clenched around Eric's hips only made the older angel smile that yes they were finally going into the kind of sex Eric was accustomed to...ands fuck he hoped Yuri liked it...The soft whine of the angles name made him thob with pure want and uncontrollable lust for the boy in his arms.

Hmmm i will give more don't you worry...daddy always gives good boys what they deserve he moaned softly before he started to move inside the young vampire. He almost forgot how amazing it felt to be connected to Yuri like this having every part of him belong to Eric. He was so warm and tight and Eric felt like he was going to die if he didn't move hard and fast inside the tight heat that was Yuri. He gripped Yuri's hips hard pushing his back up against the cold wall as the water poured down on the to men. Eric fucked him hard and almost punishing leaving blue bruise on the boys hip with how hard he was gripping him fucking him relentlessly into the wall.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 4:12 pm

A soft gasp escaped him as Eric grabbed on to his hips with such power that he could feel it was going to bruise, even though it would disappear in a minute since he was a vampire. And the speed, gosh it felt so good, just Eric moving so hard inside of him, it made him squirm with pleasure.
Eric, I'm close. he whined and clung on to Eric with much strength, while his body shook with all the pleasure. He felt so good it made Yuri crazy. He loved it so much but he felt so dirty, just accepting what Eric was doing to him. It was so rough and wild, so aggressive, it made Yuri a bit nervous, but he trusted Eric.
I love you, so much he whimpered tiredly. He wanted to sleep again, even though the day just started, but Eric using him, made him so tired.
He couldn't handle it anymore and he came with a loud moan, collapsing into Eric, he was holding him up anyways.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 3:06 pm

A loud moan left Eric's lips as he fucked Yuri into the shower wall moaning and gasping in pleasure at how fucking good it felt when the younger boy would tighten around him and moan and whimper in Eric's arms. Me too....fuck Yuri i don't know how much longer i can hold on he said in a broken horse voice, he felt like he was going crazy with how much pleasure that was coursing around inside his body. I love you too he said just as he felt Yuri cling to his body and cum, for a spilt second everything went white as pleasure overwhelmed his senses and he came with a loud growl inside Yuri.
He stood there under the hot water still holding on to Yuri like his life depended on it letting his eyes flutter shut. He slowly opened them and tilted Yuri's face op so he could look into Eric's eyes how are you feeling? it wasn't to much was it he asked gently as he touched Yuri's face, he ran his hand gently through the boy's hair smiling happily to himself want me to wash it...and maybe after we can just lie in bed and eat and hopefully talk a bit hmm
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 4:45 pm

It was the best feeling ever, after so long not feeling Eric by him at all, this was just what he needed and wanted the most. It was like he melted together with Eric and just wanted to be in the position for the day. He moaned softly as Eric came in him, it felt so hot inside his cold body.
He loved that Eric didn't let go of him, he didn't want him to, he wanted to be in his arms for all eternity and maybe a bit more after that. It felt so safe in Eric's embrace like nothing could ever hurt him, as long as he was beside the man he loved more than anything.
He smiled tiredly as his face was tilted upward. No, it was just right. I missed you so much he mumbled sweetly. He leaned into the touch, came with a small whimper when Eric ran his hand through his hair, it felt amazing, every touch.
Yeah, that would be nice. I guess I can still get tired but not sleep? he said a bit confused.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Surprise - Eric(xxx)   Surprise - Eric(xxx) - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 5:58 pm

//out <3

Surprise - Eric(xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Do your worst - Eric xXx
» What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric
» Another night at the theater - Eric
» Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)
» Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: