Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) Empty
IndlægEmne: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptySøn Nov 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Time - 2 at night
Place - Eric's house.
Surroundings - Trees, paths. Away from the city, close to the woods.
Clothes - A big pyjama shirt and some pyjama pants.

@Eric.

It was dark and it was raining. Yuri was in his car, whimpering slightly, as he drove along the paths. He hoped they took him the right way, to Eric's house.
It had been a week since they first met, they had gotten closer and Yuri liked having Eric close.
He was on his way now, to have Eric close. He needed him, he didn't feel safe. He had a nightmare, a recurring one making him so scared, that he couldn't go back to sleep, not when he was alone in such a big and dark house.
He had decided to take his car and drive to Eric. He didn't know how he would take it, it was really late and Yuri knew he had a job to take care of, but Eric was his guardian angel, it was also his job to make Yuri feel safe, right?

As he finally got to the big house, he had seen before, he heaved a sigh and was finally relieved. He would soon be in Eric's arms, feeling safe again.
He stopped the car and jumped out. It was freezing cold but he also only had on his pyjamas, making him very exposed to the wind. He locked the car and hurried up the steps to the door before ringing the bell.
He just hoped Eric would take him in, well he couldn't really turn him down, right?  
He shivered as he waited, his plump lips turning a bit purple and his cheeks flushed red. His hair was all messy because of the wind and his eyes were bloodshot since he had cried a lot when he woke up. His only desire was to sleep in Eric's arms, he wouldn't take no for an answer.
As the door opened, he looked up at Eric. Before he even had the chance to see who it was or talk, Yuri had wrapped his short arms around Eric's torso, burring his face into the warm chest, breathing in the familiar scent.
Let me sleep here tonight, please he whimpered and looked up at the older.

Sidst rettet af Yuri Ons Nov 14, 2018 6:20 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyMan Nov 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Clothes: black boxer shorts and a grey hoodie
Bedroom

Eric sat in his bed reading glasses hanging loosely on his nose, the book he had been reading lying open in his lap, while thoughts of a cute boy with a beautiful smile played on replay in his dreams. After a week of getting to know Yuri, Eric was doomed…Yuri was the sweetest and most god damn innocent thing on the planet and Eric he had no clue how he was going to survived, when all his instincts screamed at him to take what belonged to him. It had been a long day at the station; a bunch of newbie vamps had lost control and attacked a nightclub. Fuck it was a mess…he was glade he had the day of tomorrow, he first got back at minding, fucking newbies, they were too much fucking trouble.

His eyes opened with a start when he heard the doorbell ring, he looked around in confusion, his eyes going to the clock on the night stand who the fuck is up at 2 in the morning…. he grumbled and put on his underwear and hoodie as he made his way over to the door. As the door opened, before Eric even had the chance to see who it was or talk, Yuri had wrapped his short arms around Eric's torso, burring his face into the warm chest. Eric looked down and sucked in a deep breath when he saw the way Yuri was shivering and how his plump lips were a bit purple and his cheeks flushed red. His hair a mess and eyes bloodshot.

Shhhh lets get you in before you freeze to death he picked Yuri up and a tiny smile spread across his face, the way he was holding the boy reminded him of a koala hugging a tree. He kicked the door shut and carried Yuri into his bedroom and sat him on the bed before walking into the bathroom and getting a towel. He came back and sat himself behind Yuri and started to dry his hair and remove the wet cloths. Wanna talk about it? he asked and gave Yuri’s shoulder a small kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyMan Nov 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Yuri was relieved that Eric didn't turn him away, but he really didn't expect him to, it would be very surprising for Yuri if he did. As he was lifted up, he swung his legs around Eric's waist, while locking his arms around his neck, well... with room to breathe of course. He clung to Eric seeking all the security he got from being around him. His own guardian angel.
He looked up at the older when he was placed on the bed, his eyes following him around. It was nice being taking care of like this. The way Eric was drying him and making sure he didn't get sick. It put a smile on his face. Although when Eric began to take his wet clothes off, which was all of it except his trousers, his face flushed red. His tanned tummy was on full display for Eric, his rips visible under his skin, his chest a bit red from the cold and the shyness he felt.
He was caught a bit off guard when Eric asked if he wanted to talk about it. His nightmare. He shuddered when Eric kissed his shoulder, he turned a bit around to face him and leaned into him. Just a nightmare... You are the only one I feel secure with he whimpered and looked up at him. I like being close to you he continued and flushed red again. He felt so vulnerable in front of him, especially when he was half naked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyTirs Nov 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Yuri looked up at Eric when he was placed on the bed, his eyes following him around. Eric made sure to make him feel as safe as possible, whatever had made him run all the way out here this late had to be bad. The poor boy looked like death. A tiny laugh left his lips when Eric began to take his wet clothes off, which was all of it except his trousers, the way Yuri’s face started to flush such a beautiful red color. Everything was on full display for Eric’s hungry gaze, the boy looked good enough to eat, a smirk made it’s way over his face thinking about having Yuri under him, moaning as Eric sucked his beautiful cock.

He shuddered when Eric kissed his shoulder, he turned a bit around to face him and leaned into him. The way he whimpered and looked up at Eric made his heart leap into his throat. He looked like little kid…so open and vulnerable, especially when he was half naked. Eric sighed and pulled Yuri into his arms, there would be time for fun later…right now he had a scared little boy to look after. I like having you close to…you can knock on my door any day and if you don’t feel like coming out here…all you need to do I say my name and im there in a heart beat he whispered and gentle pulled them under the covers. He slowly kissed a small trail of kisses down Yuri’s throat and back up to his ears giving them a nip. Tell me what you wanthe said in a throaty tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyTirs Nov 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Yuri stared at Eric with innocent eyes. He could see the hunger and the lust in the older's, but he couldn't do anything about it.
They really didn't do anything sexually that week they started to get to know each other better. Yuri wasn't ready, although he knew Eric was. He couldn't say that he wasn't turned on by Eric, because damn, he was hot and he wanted to do everything with him, but at the same time he didn't know what those feelings were... he didn't even know what he wanted to do to him, he didn't know anything about sex at all.
He smiled at him and was grateful for what he said. He could come to him all the time, that was what he needed, he needed someone he could rely on when he was alone in England.
Thank you, I don't know anyone, all my friends are back in Japan, you are the only person I want to rely on. he whispered softly and laid down with Eric, letting him take the covers on him.
He small whimper came from him when the older began kissing his throat and nipped his ear. Suddenly he felt so warm.
His words caught in his throat, when Eric asked him what he wanted, it was so not fair when he trailed those kisses.
I want your kisses and cuddles he said with a soft voice, cuddling into Eric's side while giving him small kisses from his shoulders to his collarbone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyOns Nov 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Wonderful small whimper came from the boy when Eric began kissing his throat and nipped his ear. Eric felt a warmth make it’s way up his spine and settle in the pit of his stomach. He chuckled at the young boy as his words caught in his throat, when Eric asked him what he wanted, he knew he was playing dirty but he couldn’t help himself he just wanted to kiss all of Yuri and never stop. “I want your kisses and cuddles,” Yuri said with a soft voice, cuddling into Eric's side while giving him small kisses from his shoulders to his collarbone. A groan left his lips at the contact of Yuri’s soft lips, he rolled his eyes and bit his lip. He slowly tilted Yuri’s face up and smirked at him I never did give you a proper kiss did i? he whispered and let his thumb glide over Yuri’s lips.

Lets remedy that he said before letting his lips descended upon Yuri’s, the kiss soft and tender at first. He Kissed the top of the lips, the bottom of the lips, slowly he grazes his tongue between the lips opening them up so he could slide his tongue in. His hand made it into Yuri’s hair while the other rested on the dip in his back to hold him close. He licked and sucked at the young boy’s lower lips and also gave it a playful nip before pulling away for air. He let his eyes roam over Yuri’s face and body and smiled at him. He lay the both of them down so Yuri was the little spoon, that way Eric could let his hands wander over Yuri’s body. He left a trail of wet kisses down Yuri’s throat down between his shoulder blades, he smirked against Yuri’s skin so beautiful…
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyOns Nov 14, 2018 1:42 pm

The groan leaving Eric made Yuri shiver a bit. Not in a negative way, far from it. He didn't really know what came over him, he just felt like kissing Eric's whole body. He didn't wish to go further than that, just kissing was enough for him, it felt so intimate to him, that he really didn't need more than small kisses from Eric to get him excited and flushed.
He shook his head, he wanted a proper kiss, this kiss Eric was talking about. It didn't help with the thump grazing his lips, making Yuri breathless.
He sucked in as Eric's lips landed on his, making him moan slightly. He just gave Eric full access, not really know what to do himself, he just tried to keep up with the kiss, the tongue in his mouth and then sucking on his lips, trying to do the same, but in the end, he just let Eric do what he wanted.
He rested his shaky hands on Eric's chest, as they continued the kiss until they both had to stop for air, not necessarily wanting it.
Yuri was painting, his chest heaving up and down fast, showing he was a bit flustered and excited.
He laid slowly down with Eric, letting him spoon him as he softly closed his eyes.
He wasn't left alone though, soon he felt wet kisses down his throat and between his shoulder blades, making him whimper with pleasure.
Eric... he breathed. He unknowingly began clenching his thighs again, just like the first time. How could just Eric's kisses do this to him, why was he this sensitive, to everything this man did to him. He was so ashamed in a way, he had never uttered these lewd noises before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyOns Nov 14, 2018 5:41 pm

As the kiss went on pulled Yuri closer and smilde when the young boy rested his shaky hands on Eric's chest, as they continued the kiss until they both had to stop for air, not necessarily wanting it. As far as first kisses go...fuck that was amazing the way Yuri had just given in and let Eric take the lead...if he was this good at following directions now...fuck...this boy had the potential to be the thing Eric wanted and needed the most, he just had to show him why giving up his control and becoming Eric's was what he wanted as well.

Yuri was painting, his chest heaving up and down fast, showing he was a bit flustered and excited, and that in turn made Eric more excited. So when he started leaving a wet trail of kisses down his throat and between his shoulder blades, Eric had to hold back, because Jesus the only thing he wanted in that moment was to hear Yuri scream Eric's name as he came.

"Eric..." Yuri breathed. He unknowingly began clenching his thighs again, Eric's eyes followed the motion smirking, and turning Yuri over so he was flat on his back with Eric on top of him I won't hurt you, just lay back and relax, you have had one hell of an evening...so why don't you just close your beautiful eyes and let daddy take care of you he whispered and gave him a heated kiss on Yuri's plump lips, before he leaned down gentle pulled of the last piece of clothing on Yuri's body. Eric lowered his mouth to Yuri's shaft, flicking his tongue over the sensitive tip. He started to bob his mouth around Yuri's shaft, hollowing his cheeks and sucking harder and moving his wrist in slow motion at the base of the young boy's shaft.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyOns Nov 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Yuri found himself on his back, with Eric above him. He looked up at the older, he was so handsome and it made Yuri so nervous. Having him on top of him, he could do anything to Yuri, anything he wanted. Yuri trusted him to not go too far though, he knew how Yuri felt right? Although Yuri couldn't deny that he actually wanted anything that Eric could give him.
He nodded when Eric said he wouldn't hurt him. He just laid back and rested his head against the pillow. He was nervous, he didn't know what the older was going to do to him. The word daddy coming from Eric, it made Yuri squirm under his touch. He kissed gently back and just waited for what he was about to do.
His stopped breathing for a short second, when his underpants was removed and he felt the lick over his tip. A cry coming from him when Eric took him in, Yuri's member getting quickly hard in the warm mouth. The pleasure he felt wasn't anything he could describe. It felt so good he could cry. The warm sensual feeling, the tongue and the sucking leaving him a whimpering mess.
Out of pure instinct, he grabbed Eric's hair between his shaky hands and tucked on it slightly, as he cried out in pleasure. He raised his hips up, he couldn't keep himself still. His chest flushed red just like his cheeks. He closed his eyes tightly and couldn't stop whimpering under Eric.
He felt a tightening feeling in his stomach, as Eric kept on sucking, it was beginning to be so painful until he released without even thinking about it. I... Did I just cum in Eric's mouth? he gasped and looked down at Eric, he whimpered and his whole body was shaking in pleasure.
I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... he said.
He was so exhausted, but he was still so hard, he didn't know what his body was doing, he had no control over it, it just left him a crying mess under Eric.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyOns Nov 14, 2018 10:39 pm

The cry that fell from Yuri's sweet lips when Eric took him into his mouth, made Eric moan in the back of his throat as his own member grew impossibly hard. His eyes rolled into the back of his head when he felt the young boy's dainty fingers lock on to his hair. Eric hollowed his cheeks and made small series of vibrating moans around the thick shaft. A sudden splash of hot sticky cum hit the back of his throat, Eric closed his eyes and sucked harder drawing out every ounce of cum from the young boy beneath him.

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Yuri said. before turning into a blubbering mess of tears and bundled up feelings. He really was so new to this realm of feeling, he was so innocent, untouched by anything even himself. Eric slowly let go of the young boy's shaft and crawled up his body so he could hold him in a protective cocoon it's okay...i liked it...and all this is still very new to you...and me in some sense...so trust me when i say, you can't do anything wrong...everything about you is perfekt he said and bestowed Yuri's face with a small series of butterfly kisses, before pulling the both of them under the covers now you need to sleep my baby boy....i will protect you no one will touch you as long as im here he whispered before closing his eyes.

^Next morning^

Eric's eyes fluttered open as rays of sun streamed into the bedroom, he smiled as he saw the sleeping figure in his arms, he slowly detangled himself and walked out into the kitchen, and started to prepare a traditional Japanese breakfast for his baby boy, he just hoped Yuri wanted fish, natto, rice & miso soup and hot cup of green tea. He closed his eyes and started to hum an old lullaby his mom sang for him when he was young while making the food.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyOns Nov 14, 2018 11:15 pm

Yuri was still coming down from his high, his breath still not even at all and his skin flushing red all over. What did Eric do to him to make him like this? He was so much more than just a guardian angel to Yuri now.
Yuri smiled sweetly at the older when he crawled up to him again. He was happy that Eric didn't get mad or didn't like it. It was so embarrassing that he couldn't control when he came. It happened so fast too, was that normal? He couldn't even hold 5 minutes of Eric sucking him off...
A small hum came from him when he got small kisses from him. He felt so spoiled with all this love from the older.
If it was possible, his cheeks would have been redder, when Eric used the nickname baby boy. He loved that name, it made him so shy and he felt all cute in the arms of him.
Yuri nodded as he closed his eyes and got ready to sleep with Eric. Goodnight he mumbled in Japanese, feeling like he was finally home again.

Next morning

Yuri woke slowly from his sleep and looked around. The memories from last night came back and his cheeks flushed red. That really happened? And oh it felt so good.
He slowly got out of the bed, a bit wobbly as he got his underpants on again. He couldn't take on his clothes, it was still wet, but... could he really ask Eric for something. They were not the same size, that was for sure. Yuri was like a stick since he needed that kind of body for his figure skating, while Eric was so buff, oh god.
A nice smell reached his nose, as he was guided out to the kitchen where he found Eric making food for them. It was just like home, the smell of his mom cooking. He smiled brightly, although his face turning a bit pink since he still didn't have much clothing on.  
Goodmorning.. he said shyly and walked to him and embracing him from the side, nuzzling into him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Eric leaned against the kitchen counter with closed eyes, waiting for the water to boil so he could pour the tea, when he felt a pair of arms embracing him from the side, and little head of hair nuzzling into him. Damn hand here i hoped i could make you breakfast in bed he said with a smirk on his lips, as his eyes took in Yuri's half naked form, shit...after last night he had been so turned on by Yuri and wanting to make him cum that he forgot about his own needs...and looking at Yuri now, he could feel his sweatpants getting tight.

I found a shirt and a pair of jeans and a belt for you to were to school today, and if you want...you could umm....after school pack a bag and ummm..stay over the weekend...but it's Friday so you probably have plans he said looking away. He took the teapot over to the sofa table on a tray with all the food, before dragging Yuri into his lap so his pretty little ass was seated nicely on Eric. Eric took up the bool of miso soup and feed it to Yuri. And i want no argument about school Yuri...you are going...and if you don't...and you lie to me...i will punish you...and not in a fun way he said with a stern look in eyes, before smiling lovingly at him and kissing him passionately.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 11:28 pm

He smiled and just stood beside Eric. Breakfast on the bed didn't sound bad, but he was out of bed now, so it wouldn't really be the same. He was happy that Eric thought about it though, he was so sweet and romantic. That would have been nice he whispered and kissed his cheek.
He could feel Eric's eyes on him, making him blush. Maybe he should put on some clothes. It was beginning to be a bit cold too.
His heart sank when he began mentioning the school. He didn't want to go to school, he hated it and he would much rather stay home and be with Eric. He thought he could have a break from his family, but there was Eric... Ugh. Maybe it was because he was so much older? He was old enough to be his father after all...
He did like the sound of his staying the weekend, he didn't have any plans, not this weekend. Usually, he would train, but he would push that a bit, just for Eric. I would love to stay for the weekend he said excited.
He cuddled against Eric when he was placed on his lap, with the food in front of him. He moved around to sit right, not really considering the thing under him.
He lost his appetite though, when Eric began talking about school again, this time also talking about punishment, making Yuri whimper and not meeting Eric's eyes. He thought back to their first time when he spanked Yuri. It left him scared...
I don't wanna go to school he mumbled and got down from Eric's lap, still looking at the ground. He didn't want to go to school, Eric wouldn't know if he didn't go right? How would he really? He could also just refuse and stay here? Maybe lock himself in a room, till school was over right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyFre Nov 16, 2018 11:27 pm

“I would love to stay for the weekend” Yuri said excited. Eric smiled at him happily and let Yuri cuddled against Eric when he was placed on his lap, with the food in front of him. Eric groaned deep in the back of his throat when Yuri started to fidget, oh lord give me strength , Eric looked at him skeptically when he stopped eating and whimpered it reminded Eric of a puppy. “I don't wanna go to school” Yuri mumbled and got down from Eric's lap, still looking at the ground. I know but you have to…and don’t think you can lie to me…remember all I have to do is touch you and I can read and feel all of your thoughts and emotions…plus if you go to school i will take you somewhere special...and I think you will like it…but only if you go to school he said with a raised eyebrow.

Eric knew that somewhere in the back of his mind that Yuri wouldn’t go, but he hoped the promise of a surprise would at least motivate him, he sighed and pulled Yuri into his arms and blew a raspberry kiss onto his naked stomach, hoping it would make the young boy laugh and smile, Eric loved it when he smiled you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen and Im 100% sure that your smile can light up the planet more than a burning star. You are so special Yuri Eric said with a soft voice and rested his head against Yuri’s flat tummy
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 6:34 am

Somewhere special? He would take him somewhere special? But where was that? He didn’t know what to do, he really didn’t want to go to school, and Eric’s ability got in the way, he was right, there was no way that he would be able to lie, and it freaked him a bit out. The thought of Eric just touching him, to know everything he felt and thought. He sighed not really knowing what to do, or actually knowing what to do, but he knew his consequences. He would much rather go ice skating, he had to practice! The grand Prix had started and he was in the lead, but his competition was good too.
Okay... I will go to school he sighed and tried to sound like he meant it. He hated school so much, there was no one to talk to. He would much rather focus on his carrer. His parents treated him like a child! Although.. Eric did too, but that was okay in some way.
Yuri whines when he was pulled up into Eric’s arms, a giggle escaping his lips when he blew a raspberry kiss on his stomach. He was so content in Eric’s arms, he could just stay there the whole day, letting Eric cuddle around him.
His face flushed red and he couldn’t stop smiling, when Eric said those words. A warm feeling of joy spreading through his body. Those words only made what he wanted to do, harder. He didn’t want to lie to Eric, he cared so much about him, but he didn’t want to go to school either.
He looked down at Eric’s head resting on his belly and smiled. Don’t leave me, stay with me forever, promise! he whispered and ran his hand through Eric’s black hair.

- school time -

It was time for school, he had packed his bag, looking like he has been to school, but there were just ice skating things in. His stomach ached, he hated what he was about to do. Lying to the only guy that he knew, it could only go wrong right?
He had gone home not long after the breakfast, since all his things were in his house. Couldn’t he just move in with Eric? He wouldn’t mind right? Unless... there were someone else? Nah... no, right? No one else but himself. At least he hoped.
He went to the ice skating rig and just began practicing. Of course there wasn’t many, people were working or going to school, that’s why it suited Yuri best.

When he was done he took a shower, just so he wouldn’t smell and it didn’t look like he had been out in the cold for ours, or else Eric might question it.
He got his bag and threw it in the car, before he drove his way back to drop it off and then drive to Eric’s. He wouldn’t risk Eric looking through it. That man was scary when he wanted to be.
As he got to Eric’s house at the time school had been out for half an hour, he knocked. He just wanted to be in Eric’s arms the rest of the day and just cuddle! Watching movies maybe. He loved spending time with him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 3:34 pm

“Okay... I will go to school” Yuri sighed. Eric nodded at him and smirked I know you don’t wanna go…and being here must be hard for you, but one day hopefully you will be glade you stayed in school he said never taking his eyes of Yuri, hoping to get his message across. He knew somewhere deep down Yuri wouldn’t go, but Eric truly hoped he would. He didn’t want Yuri to disappoint him, by lying…god he hoped he wouldn’t lie…and just tell him the truth.

Yuri whined when he was pulled up into Eric’s arms, a giggle escaping his lips when he blew a raspberry kiss on his stomach. Eric had never felt more at peace in his whole life, fuck he could get used to this…seeing Yuri every day, kissing him holding him, just being with him…it didn’t sound like a bad life, very domestic, but fuck is that what Eric wanted. A laugh left Eric’s lips when he saw the effect his words had on the boy, so he liked sweet talk? Eric looked up at Yuri with loving eyes, when he felt a careful hand in his hair. “Don’t leave me, stay with me forever, promise!” Yuri whispered and ran his hand through Eric’s black hair. Promise…I am never gonna leave you…even if there comes a day when you don’t want or need me…I will still be by your side in heartbeat….always and forever he said, but sighed when he felt his gut twist…one day Yuri would grow old….and maybe hate Eric for taking so much of his youth. He shook his head and smiled at Yuri off you go

- After school -

Eric sat at his desk filling out some paperwork waiting for Yuri to come home….home….shit maybe he shouldn’t think like that….it was way too soon and dangerous, but he still couldn’t wait to have him to himself for a whole weekend, he looked at the spare key on the table and bit his lip I can always say it’s for his own good so he doesn’t have to wait for me to come home or like last night. Its just a precaution…for his protection…right?

He got up from his desk with a start when he heard a knock on the front door, he opened the door smiling you got everything you need for the weekend? he said and pulled Yuri into his arms kissing him on the lips and giving his bottom lip a playful nip. He lead Yuri into the kitchen, the smile never leaving his face sooo…remember how I said I would take you somewhere special, if you went to school?.... how do you feel about going to Japan for the Christmas break? he really hoped Yuri wanted to go otherwise he would have to sell the tickets.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 4:04 pm

A big smile was in his lips, when the door opened and there was Eric. Yuri nodded eagerly as he was asked if he had everything he needed. He had some new clothes and his toothbrush. Anything else he needed was Eric. Everything he said happy and cuddled into Eric, as he was pulled into him. He kissed gently back, finally together with him again, even though it wasn’t long since he had seen him. It was like he had become addicted.
As they came into the kitchen, Yuri looked at Eric with a questioning look. He suddenly became guilty, as he was asked if he wanted to go to Japan with Eric, just because he went to school. He bit his lip, not really knowing what to do. He would love to go to Japan with Eric, it was the best surprise he could give, but how could he say yes to it, without telling Eric the truth.
Although his thoughts were a mess, his lips spread into a big smile and he nodded excited, before hugging Eric. I would love to go to Japan with you! Thank you!! he said happily. He was so excited! He was going home! Finally! He could see his friends and be with his family, while having Eric at his side! There was nothing better than that really.
Yuri gave Eric a soft kiss as thanks.
but... what are we gonna say to my parents about you? he asked a bit concerned. He couldn’t say he was his boyfriend, he wasn’t even sure if they were. He couldn’t tell that he was his fuckbuddy either, because of multiple reasons really. What were they going to say? His mom and dad would surely question why he came with a older man. He hadn’t even said he was gay to his mom and dad... what would they say. Yuri was starting to get a bit worried, there was so many things.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Eric looked Yuri over, his feelings and thoughts were very messy, but he did detect a sliver guilt in the whole mess that was his cute baby boy. Eric let it rest because the big smile and the overly excited way he nodded his head reminded Eric of a little puppy, Yuri would look very cute with a collar… Eric shook his head and smiled. “I would love to go to Japan with you! Thank you!!” Yuri said happily. Eric just laughed and tightened his arms around Yuri not ready to let go of him just yet. Eric’s heart skipped a beat when Yuri pressed a soft kiss to his lips. me too…I haven’t been back in years, my dad shipped me and my mom to Germany when I was 10…the last time I was there was in uh 1955? So kinda miss it there…and I can only imagine how you feel he kissed Yuri’s nose playfully, before looking at him with a more serious look.

Yuri…if you aren’t ready to introduce me as your boyfriend…then you don’t have to…I can read your mind remember the last part of the sentence was said playfully you are so much more than just a…what did you call it fuckbuddy? So if you want me to be your boyfriend then I would be honored…but just tell your mom and dad im your guardian angel, if that makes you feel more safe, fuck… for a guy who never did boyfriends and idea of a relationships was 24 hours, because the idea of being hate for his immortality or that they would just leave him because he was to…much? He really was falling very fast for this very human boy, and he couldn’t let that happen…

Eric looked down at the boy and kissed the top of his head and sighed loudly and fixed Yuri with a very stern look but before all of that answer me this did you go to school? If you lie to me I will be very disappointed in you Yuri, I don’t like being lied too…if you lie to me Eric stopped himself they weren’t there yet…what could be a fitting punishment? just tell me the truth he said and gently caressed his cheek.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Yuri raised his brow when he started talking about him being shipped to Germany. He was a bit surprised when he mentioned the time he was in Japan last. He was really old, wasn't he? He was a guardian angel, after all, he was probably more than 100 years old! maybe even more?
That's why you have a German accent sometimes... It's really... sexy he said shyly and blushed.
A big smile formed on his face, maybe it was a good thing that Eric could read his mind, then he didn't have to tell him things aloud, that he was uncomfortable with. Kinda beneficial for a shy person like him. I... I really want you as my boyfriend, but my parents down know that I like guys, so... it would be best if we kept it a secret for now he said with a soft voice. He was so happy, he got his first boyfriend ever! He was maybe older than him and people would probably stare, but he didn't care, he liked Eric very much.
He got a bit worried when Eric gave a loud sigh and looked at him with a stern look. Yuri bit his lip and looked down for a bit. Should he just tell the truth? He didn't like to lie to Eric, he was so nice, he was his... boyfriend, first boyfriend, he didn't want to lie to him. He loved him, but he couldn't really say that yet, right? Nah.
Although he was afraid of what he would say if he told the truth... So what if he could get away with lying? Then maybe he didn't have to see him mad.
I did go to school. he mumbled. He hummed at the caressing of his cheek. He was looking at Eric, he wanted to see if he bought it. Yuri had lied before, and his mom and dad bought it, but... Eric was a police officer, god no one could lie to a police officer. He was so stupid, but he couldn't really turn it around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 10:43 pm

Why thank you Yuri, I shall remember that for another time he said with a wink, fuck Yuri was cute when he got all shy and blushy, how the fuck did Eric get so lucky, the things he wanted to do and say and fuck, so this is what falling in love feels like. well I want to be your boyfriend to…ah…well it’s okay we can just say im your angel and it’s my job to follow you around he said with a smirk.

Eric felt the tension in Yuri’s tiny body, even before the words left his mouth Eric could knew the answer, but he was a bit stunned when Yuri lied to his face. Eric looked down at Yuri, who was leaning into his touch and looked so innocent with his eyes and fuck…Eric had never wanted to spank someone as much as he did Yuri in that moment, but he wouldn’t learn from that. Eric knew what he had to do and it pained him to do it, but Yuri needed to fucking learn that lying was not okay. How hard was it to say no and then explain why? Eric wasn’t unreasonable! If Yuri just told him, he wouldn’t be as disappointed as he was now.

He took a step away from Yuri shaking his head I have some paper work I need to get done. If you get bored then watch some tv, go for a walk or I don’t really care…just… he didn’t want to get mad but damn it! Lying was really something he fucking hated! Why did he have to lie! Eric had no desire to be mad at Yuri, im really disappointed in you Yuri, im still taking you to Japan, but I wish you hadn’t just lied to my face he sighed and turn around and walked into the study, waiting for Yuri to run in after him…he hated being the bad guy….
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 11:30 pm

Yuri just knew that Eric knew from the moment he said it. He could see it in his eyes, he was so disappointed, Yuri didn't want him to be disappointed! He wanted his love, only his love not him trying to watch out for his education! Ugh, why did he lie, he, of course, had to be a bad liar!
He whimpered when Eric took a step back from him. He didn't want him to go! They were supposed to spend time together! It was the weekend, he just wanted to cuddle with him on the sofa, doing anything they wanted. He couldn't go and do some paperwork! What? No, you can't go and work! he pleaded.
He swallowed hard and his heart dropped a little. He looked down in shame, not really knowing what to say before he saw Eric go away. He hurried after him tucking at his shirt. Please, I'm sorry! Don't leave me alone, I want to be with you he whined and looked up at him with a pleading look.

Afternoon.

He had tried for a long time to get Eric out, but he just didn't want to. Yuri had watched tv and eaten a bit, but he was getting bored and he wanted Eric's company. How much work did he have, that he could just stay in there the whole day? Yuri was getting tired and he didn't want to sleep alone. He didn't come here to sleep alone, he needed Eric beside him.
He sighed and just walked into the bedroom, getting ready for bed. He had taken some pyjama pants with him, but no shirt this time, it was hot enough.
He went to the bathroom and saw himself in the mirror, looking at the blue marks he had gotten on his upper body, after falling so many times on the hard ice. It wasn't unnormal for him though, so he didn't really think much of it.
He brushed his teeth before going to Eric's study. He knocked quietly, probably for the 100th time that day. He opened the door and looked in, seeing Eric still at his table.
Are you coming into bed? he asked softly, desperately hoping that he would say yes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptyLør Nov 17, 2018 11:59 pm

I can and i will Yuri...you need to learn that lying is not something im okay with, there are enough people at work who lie and uhg i can't stand it...next time tell me the truth even if its super lame or stupid, that i would understand. He turned and walked over to his study before stopping up when Yuri grabbed ahold of his shirt I want to be with you to, but you won't learn if i give in every time, don't worry we have until monday he said giving Yuri a quick kiss and closing the door after him.

^Later that evening^

Eric sighed leaning back in his chair, fuck this day! he hated when he had to be the grow up! why couldn't he just spank Yuri and be done with it! this sucked so much! he had to turn Yuri away and act like a mega DICK! he spun around a little to fast and almost fell out of his chair when Yuri poked his head in. Eric looked at him and felt his heartbreak...Yuri...shit...he was like a baby...if you left him on his own for to long with no love he just sorta broke. Eric sighed Yes... i don't like acting like this...lies just piss me off and even more coming from someone i care about as much as i do you...normally i would just spank you and be done, but you don't like that, so this was all i could think of he gave Yuri a smile and stood up and took his hand let's go to bed...but first what happened here he asked softly touching the bruises on Yuri's body, as a possessive feeling overtook him, and a small growl left his lips, no one was allowed to touch what was his…no one touched his Yuri
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 12:24 am

Yuri sighed in relief, when Eric said that he would go with him to bed. He couldn’t sleep without him, so he was happy that he wasn’t ignoring him anymore. Yuri nodded when he explained, it was true, he didn’t like to be spanked at all, but he didn’t like to be ignored either.
When Eric took his hand, Yuri held on to it no wanting to let it go. He had went for so many hours without Eric, he had to make up for that time, ugh!
I’m sorry he whimpered and just looked at their hands for some seconds, before looking up, when Eric questioned his blue marks. He looked down at them, so many of them, some small, some big. It aches a bit, but he was used to it, as long as the weren’t pressed on.
Although Eric light touching on Yuri’s sensitive skin, made him shake a bit. The growl just turned him on in some way, it wasn’t fair!
Umm, I fell on the ice a lot today he mumbled and looked at Eric. It didn’t go well on the ice that day, he was out of focus, mostly because he couldn’t get Eric out of his head, which was very dangerous if he wanted to win.
I’m tired, let’s just go in, you can look at it in there he whined and dragged him out of the study and towards the bedroom.
He let go of Eric’s hand and jumped into the bed, before cuddling under the blanket, waiting for his boyfriend to lay beside him, so he could sleep with him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 1:30 pm

It's okay...just don't do it again...okay? he said letting out a loud sigh of relief, his brown eyes taking in the bruises covering Yuri's body. He looked back at Yuri's face a small smile appearing on his lips so thats why you weren't in school, hmm? you were skating? next time call me...i would love to watch you he said giving Yuri's ass a squeeze. "I’m tired, let’s just go in, you can look at it in there" yURIwhined and dragged him out of the study and towards the bedroom. He let go of Eric’s hand and jumped into the bed, before cuddling under the blanket, Eric looked down at him shaking his head in defeat, how on earth could he stay mad at Yuri when looked at Eric like he did.

Eric would have to blind and deaf not to see what was so clearly written all over Yuri's face, and it scared the shit out of him, he was nowhere near ready to say or hear those words, and maybe he never would be, but thinking of the future is painful and a waste of time, so maybe he should just let this stupid thing go and just give the boy what he wanted...there was plenty of time to worry later.

Eric crawled into the big bed and warped his body around Yuri's small one i...umm..so how do you feel about animals? more specify the aquarium? there was a sliver of nervousness in his voice but he pushed it aside and smirked at the boy do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow? because now that i think about it, we haven't been on one and you haven't been spoilt by me...so as your boyfriend it is kind of in the job so...do you he asked kissing Yuri on the cheek
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)   Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx) EmptySøn Nov 18, 2018 2:10 pm

He nodded in defeat, he wouldn’t do it again, he didn’t like being left alone, he needed Eric’s attention! I won’t, I promise! he whimpered. Please don’t leave me alone again, I need you with me always he whispered and looked up at him with pleading eyes. He had become so attached to Eric, he didn’t know why but he felt so safe with him.
Yuri smiled and nodded. A faint blush painting his cheeks, as he squeezed his butt. You can come and see when I’m going to the Grand Prix. he said excited. He would love Eric being there and supporting him. His parents rarely came, so it would mean much.

He watched silently as Eric crawled up to him and wrapped his body around Yuris. Yuris laud his head on his chest, heaving a peaceful sigh.
He looked up at Eric with a smile and nodded. I like the aquarium! he said excited. His eyes became big and round doe eyes, as Eric asked him out on a date? Date!! He smiled big and hugged Eric with so much love. Yes! Yes! I would love that! he squealed!
He was going on a date with Eric! He was so excited and happy.
He trailed loving kisses down Eric’s throat and to his chest, where he began to whine. Take you shirt off he whimpered. He began trying to pull his shirt up, sitting up and straddling him. He blushed as he looked down at Eric, he now was sitting on. You make me so happy he whispered and smiled.

Nightmare? That is what a Guardian angel is for - Eric. (xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric
» My bloody nightmare...
» Nightmare fuel ~ Samael
» It’s just all a bad nightmare - Zitora (tw-emne)
» Surprise - Eric(xxx)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: