Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tender hearts - Amery

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Tender hearts - Amery Empty
IndlægEmne: Tender hearts - Amery   Tender hearts - Amery EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 5:36 pm

@Amery <333 I need this ship in my life right now <333

It had been a week since the confrontation with everyone. Quite frankly she wouldnt have imagined that they’d all tolerate her, after all she did betray them - But she was guessing it was because she had saved Marcel and not actually killed anyone. Still there was something in her she couldnt explain. An uncertainty so to speak. Amery had been coming to her everyday to bring her food and check the leg, which she deeply appreaciated, but she also felt as if it was something else than love - Something... not good.
When he came today, she was sitting on the couch, she had switched the bandage herself, the wound was partly healed and she had finally gotten a hold of her blood levels again. She looked up at him and sighed quietly. “Thank you for coming to check up on me,” she said, but then her eyes wandered away from his and she gulped. “But you dont have to come here to check up on me, Amery. I am doing fine, thanks to you,” she then said, why did she say that? She shook her head, “I mean that if you want to come visit me, just come... Unless that’s what you’re doing now,” she then mumbled scratching the back of her head. If there was one thinh she and her mother shared the most, it was talking about feelings.
Can you come sit?” She then asked and tried to smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts - Amery   Tender hearts - Amery EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 7:24 pm

A lot of things had happened, many of the things he blamed himself for. One of them for not being there for her when she had needed him the most. That day when hell went loose he had been with Samuel and therefor not having his focus on Kaiya and Zitoras relationship. If he had been there, he would have been able to maybe stop them for going into the trap.
"You don't have to thank me," he pointed out rather quickly, it wasn't a check with the doctor - he loved her. She said he didn't have to check up on her. "Thanks to me? You give me way to much credit," he smiled a little before he sat down next to her.
"I just wanted to see you Kai," he pointed out and grabbed her hand. He exhaled and looked at her slightly concerned. Amery knew she didn't want him to worry, but it was just most famous character trait - and that she knew. Amery placed his arm around her, and pulled her closer towards him. He kissed the top of her head and breathed out. The world never seemed to let any of them catch a break, and all he wanted was for this girl to be happy. And he seemed to constantly fail that mission.  He had some new abilities he needed to controle, that it seemed like Skye had activated few days ago, when he tried to talk to her.  He still had a bruise from the attack on his chest - but nothing that could be seen because of the cloth. It would most likely heal at some point, he hoped. It normally didn't take that long for him to heal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts - Amery   Tender hearts - Amery EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 9:59 pm

She smiled when he said she didnt have to thank him, and shook her head, "Maybe not. But I want to thank you," she said in a low soft tone with a little smile on her face. As he sat down, she had listened to his words and she had lifted her eyebrows at what he said. "I believe I give you too little," she simply said as he grabbed her hand. His words made her stomach tingle in a way that she had missed. She carefully leaned over to his side, putting her head on his shoulder, using the opportunity to inhale his scent, thinking about when she last was this close to him. She let him put his arm around her and pull her closer as she exhaled deeply.
"I am just going to say things as they are..." she said rather seriously as she gave his hand a small squeeze and looked up at him, "I dont want you to blame yourself for what happened.. 'Cause I know you do.." - "But you cant take my actions on yourself, thinking that the outcome could have been different. Well it maybe could have..." she sighed shakingly just at the thought, it seemed scary to think if things could have gone better or worse, because something in her said that it could only have been worse. She remembered the pinky promise she had made to Zitora. No more lies, only the truth. "But we cant change what has happened. And I have ruined many things for myself, which I could regret to the end of times.." - "I am just happy that I didnt ruin this..." she finished in a rather low tone as she felt a rush of emotions go through her. Her eyes started to water a little, but she looked up at him with a happy smile. "Because I wouldnt know what to do if I didnt have you by my side," her voice was vulnerable and shaking, but it wasnt a bad thing, she was happy. She looked up at him and used her other hand to place it on his cheek, carefully looking at his lips, like she was hypnotized. "I would have forgotten what true happiness was... And I wouldnt know how to continue to live.. Without you," she whispered as she carefully leaned up and met his lips with hers, so tender and vulnerable. Her thumb gently stroke his cheek as she closed her eyes and felt a tear run down her cheek. "I love you, Amery" she softly whispered on his lips, like she was sealing the words in him, gently kissing him once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts - Amery   Tender hearts - Amery EmptyFre Mar 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Amery let her speak, clearly she had something on her heart - and he didn't want to be the one stopping her from letting it out. He looked away for a second as she said she didn't want him to blame himself. It was a bad habit of his, and it would take more than few minutes to stop. Again she was right, they couldn't change what had happened, and they all had to deal with that. Amery was just happy that most people seemed to have been understanding with the dilema Kaiya had been up against. Of course there was some damages that needed more care than others - but overall, it didn't seem impossible. Amery gave her a little squeeze when she admitted she was happy their.. relationship wasn't ruined. His dark eyes met with hers, as he saw her tear up but he could tell on her face it was a happy emotion. You could try tears of happiness or relief. He was happy she was here, in one piece. Even through darkness still haunted the hallways - he knew it was about holding on to something good to get through these moments. He didn't get a chance to respond before her lips were meeting his, he had felt like starving and suddenly by the touch of her lips against his - everything seemed to much brighter. He returned her kiss, all she wanted and dreamed of was her. He just wanted to live by her side, and he couldn't get enough. Perhaps come would think him insane for this believe, and he might be? But he hoped in this crazy there at least would be space for both of them. The kiss soft, passionate and everything in between. He opened his eyes as their lips parted their ways. Her next words caught him off guard, but in a good way. She had never really said it like that before, and he never really wanted her to feeling forced to feel a surden way towards him - he for the first time felt like he knew actually where they were - and they were in this together. She gently kissed him and once again he returned the kiss with more passion than before. There was so much feeling, good and bad - mostly good. He had been so scared of loosing her, that he almost had lost his mind in the process. He parted their lips for a second.
"I love you Kaiya," he could have said I love you too - but he chose to speak her name. To him it seemed more meaningful right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts - Amery   Tender hearts - Amery EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 2:45 pm

She looked at him as he said that he loved her too. A soft smile spread across her lips and she chuckled heartily, remembering the times he had told her before, how they had made her heart tremble and her stomach all tingly. She let go of his hand and wrapped her arms around him, holding herself close to him as she put her head on his shoulder. "Like a warm day in the sun..." she whispered to herself as she realized that she had said it out loud. She looked up at him and put a hand on his other shoulder as she gently grabbed the fabric of his shirt, "Being close to you is like a warm day in the sun... It's so comforting.." she then explained lowly, not thinking about holding back, as she normally would have.
Maybe it was the moment that had gotten the best of her, making her speak from her heart, that she usually never did. But she wanted him to know, she wanted to be sure that he knew where he was in her heart. Or more that she didnt have her heart anymore. He had taken it from her, and for some reason she didnt mind it. She exhaled happily and shook her head. "Take good care of my heart," she mumbled quietly as she closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat. She could have remembered the torment that Ekaterina had put her through, as the people she loved. But it was like he was blocking it out for her, in this moment.
She looked up at him again and sat up as she grabbed his face gently and pushed him down onto the sofa as she let their lips meet again, so tender and vulnerable, filled with love and joy. She had never been like this, usually she would have crawled into her shell and shut it all out. But she wasnt going to shut him out, not anymore. She was free falling, hoping that he would catch her, before she hit the ground. Her heart pounding in her chest like a thousand horses galloping. She moved away, her breath shaking, for a moment she felt so exposed, she was sure she could break. But some part in her wouldnt mind if she did, because she was breaking for him. "I'm yours... I didnt know then but the moment you laid your eyes on me at that bar..." she whispered shakingly, with a little smile on her lips.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts - Amery   Tender hearts - Amery Empty

Tender hearts - Amery
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal
» A tender soul [past + cw]
» Everything hurts - Amery
» Double trouble or maybe something else - Kaiya, Amery & Marcel
» We were following our hearts

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Mikaelson Road :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 7-18-
Gå til: