Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cute place you've got bro - Zachary

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Cute place you've got bro - Zachary - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 1:56 pm

"I think the owner likes werewolves and stuff like that... He likes talking about them, at least," Zachary simply said, smiling and shrugging a bit. It wasn't uncommon for some humans to be huge werewolf geeks, after all, so it'd probably just come off as that to most. "But it's still a cozy place, so yeah. And their craft beer is really good. So's their shots." he then continued, smiling and preferring to get past the awkward bit just as much as it seemed like Otis wanted to.

"Oh, you've never had any before? They're delicious! I usually bring some with me to work for my breaks... They're almost too perfect to eat with a hot cup of coffee or tea," he said with a beaming smile, before he went to get the rolls out of the oven, and straight into a basket-weave bowl, that he took back into the living room. "Here you go, dig in! I'll just get us something to drink... What d'you prefer?" meanwhile, Lex had moved to lie down in his basket in the living room once more.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 3:31 pm

”Werewolves? Lol.. nerd..” he just laughed, completely ignorant to the fact that werewolves was not just some nerdy obsession, but actually real. Otis didn't know shit about the world he had just stepped into, but living in this crazy city, he would soon find out anyways.. just how real all the fairytale was. ”Right, okay, let's go there..” he just mumbled with a shrug. ”I don't think so no?” he answered, but he liked the smell of them, smelled pretty delicious as Zach said.. sure he would like to taste one.

He followed the guy into the living room, smiling softly at the dog, before just placing himself in the couch, as he actually belonged there.. but he was pretty good at that 'make yourself as home' frase - no boundaries towards other people's stuff.. only thing he didn't do was touch them, but yea.. that was more about himself, then about them.
”Eh.. coffee is fine..” he just said, picking up one of those cinnamon things, trying it out, and ture enough.. it tasted really good! ”Tastes nice..” he just mumbled, but maybe more than just nice.. as he stuffed the cinnamon thing in his mouth, also a bit hungry though.. but shit.. those things was really fucking good!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 8:03 pm

"Yeah, I guess they are... But they're nice enough, so I don't mind," he just chuckled, on purpose not disclosing the fact that the guys were,indeed, werewolves themselves. He just thought it'd be good to mention it since some of the decor in the pub was quite reminiscent of classic werewolf movies and the likes. The owners liked to have that bit of irony, he guessed.

Of course, once he got told that Otis was fine with just coffee, he went to get the guy a cup of just that - and some hot cocoa for himself, before he plopped down in the couch, too. Albeit at the small, polite distance you kept with a near-stranger, before he took one of the cinnamon rolls himself. "Good to hear," he then said, with a soft smile. "That's something I guess you've got to get used to. Not that it's a bad thing, none of my earlier roomies have ever thought so, but I bake on an almost daily basis. There'll always be something freshly baked out there... And you're welcome to grab some whenever you want, just as long as you leave the last piece for me, y'know?" he then said, before realizing he'd prattled on for a bit, and he gave a small, self-conscious cough before taking a sip of his cocoa to shut himself up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary - Page 2 EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 12:00 pm

”Cool..” he mumbled back at the guy, not knowing anything about the supernatural world of cause, and therefore nothing about these werewolf guys.
He looked up at Zach again and just nodded a bit, eating the cinnamon rolls, they were fucking great okay, mh! ”Oh.. really?” he laughed, liking the idea of just.. having food around.. that sounded nice.. mh. ”I will then.. I guess..” he mumbled to the last part, but sure he'll forget about that rule sooner or later, and just eat it all for himself.

”So.. do you have a lot of friends coming over and stuff?” he asked him, wondering what type of roommate Zach would be.. was he more than just this nice guy? God he's such a goody two shoes.. how are we ever gonna get along.. he thought, looking at the little saint Zach.. mh, ”Would you mind if I did.. like have people over and such?” he asked him, sipping his coffee now that it wasn't too hot anymore.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 9:26 pm

"Yea... So also, hey, if there's any specific type of cake and stuff you want to try, just tell me and I'll try it out, I love trying out new recipes anyway, so you just tell me if there's anything specific you want, right?" he said with a broad smile, kinda really happy to finally hear a laugh from the guy. It really suited him, compared to the sort of cold attitude just before!

"Oh, uhm... No, not really... I don't really invite people back here. I'm usually out and about unless I'm sleeping or cooking here..." and he never got invited to stay at their places, either, but that wasn't something he was about to disclose. He'd seem like such a loser if Otis knew that... That he was out partying with people, yes, but nobody ever wanted to go back here with him, or invite him home with them, either... They probably thought it'd be boring here, or he couldn't handle what they had planned, whatever... He could handle so much more than they knew! Pfft! But he was quickly ripped away from these thoughts with Otis' second question, and a small smile found its way back on his lips. "No, not at all, go ahead and invite them, just uhm. Yeah, please don't let them into my room if I'm not at home, okay? I have some stuff I'd really rather not be broken or harmed at all." including some stuff from his time at the hospital... He sort of missed that job.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cute place you've got bro - Zachary   Cute place you've got bro - Zachary - Page 2 Empty

Cute place you've got bro - Zachary
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary
» Hey you, you .. are.. really.. cute.
» A meet cute
» Helpless duck - Zachary
» a new beginning, a new meeting - Zachary

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum