Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A meet cute

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie
Antal indlæg : 97

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Dedicated to @Charles

DATE | 10th of October 2021
TIME | Midday
WEATHER | Drizzle, windy and cold
SURRONDINGS | Some people out shopping
ATTIRE | Beige two piece tracksuit

Neo!” The small human chased after her dog down the pedestrian, people jumping out of the way. After Flora had been attacked in the ally back in April, she had been faced with even more anxiety than normal. Her tour had been put on hold, and her parents had found a small house they could live in while the investigation was still running. But at this point Flora wasn’t even sure that there would be any justice in the matter. If it hadn’t been for Edward, she wasn’t even sure she would be here today. But after he had come and helped her, it was a little hazy about what had happened after that.

But all of that didn’t matter when her dog had run off like that! What if she didn’t get him back. For a woman that thought very highly of herself, after getting Neo a German Sheppard blend, her affection towards the dog had really done her some good. She wasn’t as angry and noncaring about others as she had once been. The curse of being famous at such a young age and her parents sheltering from almost everything.

Out of breath she kept running, then she saw how Neo stopped up and almost jumped up and down a tall, beautiful man. She ran towards him and her dog that didn’t seem to stop begging of attention “I’m so sorry, Neo get down!” she breathed out and dried of some of the sweat that had formed on her forehead. “He normally, he normally doesn’t like people at all” she narrowed her brows as she grabbed Neo’s leash and pulled him towards her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 6:47 pm

Outfit + a beige coat
______

Charles was still not used to the grey, cold and windy weather here in Aston. Perhaps the thing he missed most about having left the summer weather in New York about now. He had found his mother again, and had used the last couple of days catching up with her, meeting one of his sisters as well. He just walked around with his hands in the coat pockets, taking everything around him in. Then something came running towards him, or in the second he wasn't sure if he was the target, but he quickly became it, as the dog started to jump up and down at him. Charles couldn't help but laugh looking down at the dog, "hey there," he chuckled, letting the dog get a sniff of his hand. "You lost little guy?"

The demon was just about to sit down to get a better hold on the dog, finding its owner when a beautiful human came running towards them. "It's alright," he allowed himself to sit down, looking from her to Neo again. Charlie couldn't help but pull a slightly warmer smile on his already bright lip, as she said that he usually didn't like people. "Maybe he just knows that I appreciate how handsome he is," he licked his lips a little bit before getting up to standing again, letting his eyes meet with hers again.
Flora

Flora

Humør : My heart is guarded but like… very poorly. The kind of guards that would let 3 kids in a trench coat into an R rated movie

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 8:48 pm

Flora almost forgot to breathe as his voice hit her. It was so warm and bright, enough to make the grey and cold weather around them seem a little brighter. Wonderful. That was the first word she could describe him as. She forgot for a moment that it was rude to stare, but she couldn’t help it. The smile, how his tongue glided over his lips. She widen her eyes and a soft embarrassed laugh left her as told that Neo just appreciated that someone knew how handsome he was. Flora changed her gaze from the man in front of her down to the beautiful multicolour dog. “He is handsome, but in so much trouble mister! Running off like that, what would you have done if I hadn't found you again?” the dog which tongue had been hanging out with a big grin sat down almost with a huff. The deep dark eyes looking at her almost telling her that she couldn’t decide anything. The human couldn’t help a laugh from leaving her. “He has character, that much is sure” she hummed and then looked back at the man that had somewhat made sure that she didn’t loose her dog today. “Thank you though” she breathed, normally she never touched others. She was always afraid, but there was an energy around him she couldn’t explain, and Neo clearly liked him. So, against her better judgement she reached out her hand to greet him “Now that you know the handsome guys name, it seems appropriate, I’m Flora, thank you for making sure he didn’t ran any further
Charles

Charles

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyTors Sep 16, 2021 5:26 pm

Charles chuckled a bit, he couldn't argue that Neo had a persona, it was clear. He pressed his brows a bit together as she thanked him, but a bright smile appeared effortlessly on his lips. "No worries," he chuckled a bit. However, as she reached her hand out to greet him, he shortly looked at her hand before he took it in a firm handshake.  Charlie smiled a tiny bit brighter as she presented herself. Flora, the name suited her, she reminded him of a field of flowers just by the end of spring when they had started to bloom in all these marvelous colors. Those big brown eyes of hers warmer than the sun, it would be impossible not to smile by looking into them. "It was my pleasure Flora, if anyone should run an jump me while I walk down the street, I'm glad it was Neo," he chuckled a little bit, moving his eyes to the dog once again before returning his face to the human. "My name is Charles," the demon presented himself before letting go of her hand. "So, how did this beast manage to escape your grib?" He asked as he slowly let go of her hand again. It was refreshing to talk to her, he just couldn't put his finger why, however, he didn't mind that at all. He liked talking to people, meeting others and just talking, get their point of view on life.
Flora

Flora

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyTors Sep 16, 2021 9:31 pm

He kept her hand in his hand for such a long time. Long enough for her to just feel how his presents spread through her hand up her arm, almost making her all weak in the knees. He was one of those men her mother had always warned about, just like Edward. The big smile, the inviting personality that couldn’t make you feel other than welcome just standing beside them. But her mother had always tried to cuddle her, something she hated more than anything. “Well, at least it seems like Neo agree on that part” she chuckled looking down at the dog that was now sitting almost as if everything bored him.

Charles” she repeated his name and let her eyes glide over his face as he pulled back his hand. It already felt cold as he gilded down her side and her other hand gripped the leash a little tighter. She let out a small snort and rolled her eyes while looking down at Neo as she was asked how it had even happened “Well” she licked her lips and gave a slight apologetic smile “I’m somewhat famous for people that interest in the thing that I do, and some of my fans saw me, so when I tried to run away he thought it was a game” she couldn’t really blame the dog for that. “And when he really wants to run, then I’m not fast nor strong enough” she licked her lips “but hey, at least it seems like they didn’t follow me!” she laughed and then looked over her shoulder with big eyes, almost jokingly to make sure that she had been correct. “Nope, all clear
Charles

Charles

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyLør Sep 18, 2021 9:41 am

Funny, it was the way the sound of his name sounded as she repeated it that made his heart sing in a way he never really had imagined it would. The demon took a deeper breath in and licked his lips a little as he held his breath just for a second. Sometimes you met people in the most strangest ways, and you just felt connected to them, as if their souls knew each other already and had been searching for each other since they got lost. He took a slightly deeper breath in, truthfully curious about what had happened, but it was also just a way of keeping the conversation going, because he wasn't one for letting a good go on a good opportunity to talk to someone whom he found interesting, or just at least easy to talk with.

So, as she explained that she was somewhat famous, his eyebrow lifted a bit more, his curiosity grew. Charles wondered, what did she do? Running away from your fans, he picked up on every little detail she gave him, clearly interested in everything she had to say. It was quite the story though, he had to admit that. Her laugh made him laugh with little effort as she looked over her shoulders to see her fans hadn't followed her. "People can get a bit crazy," he chuckled a bit and tilted his head a little bit to the side. He had worked for famous artists beforehand, and some of their fans were crazy - one of the perks about being this old was also, you could have a moment of fame using a cover name, and then you could move on with your life by making a mysterious disappearance to another country - he had done that before. "Well, then a follow up question because now you just intriguer me Flora," he confessed with a warmer smile as his head tilted a little bit to the side, "but maybe you could be interested in grabbing a coffee or te, maybe feed my curious soul on what you do for the living - unless you want to leave me in the mystery?"
Flora

Flora

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Her lips lifted into a smirk as he told her people could get a bit crazy. “Being plain is boring either way” she joked and felt how Neo nuzzled her snout into her left hand. Without even looking she let her fingers glide through the thick fur around his ear. “So, even though it can be a hazzle I try to take it as a compliment, even though I would apricate not to run too much on a Sunday afternoon” her brown eyes found Neo for a second making sure that he was still behaving, it was here his next words took her completely off guard. And it was very clear in the way her head whipped up and looked at Charles. She intrigued him? Her lips slightly parted it was quite obvious that she had to take that statement in. His next words made her lick her lips and pulled them back into a big teethy smile. A giggle left her, and her eyes glided down while her teeth grabbed her bottom lip. He clearly knew how to talk to people and make them feel comfortable around him.

You know what Charles” she started letting her free hand pull some of her hair behind her ear. “I would love to grab a cup of coffee with you, but” she drew her sentence out with a dramatic pause before a laugh left her “I might leave you in the mystery, let’s see how good you are opening me up” she looked around to see if there was a place they could get a cup of coffee “Now any good places around here?” she asked and looked back at him.
Charles

Charles

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 8:19 am

He chuckled tenderly, she was rather right on that point, being a plain jane was no fun. The demon listened, a half smile curling up on his lip to the part of not appreciating running so much on a Sunday afternoon. Charles could have chuckled a bit by how she reacted to his question, but his smile simply grew bigger instead, there was someone about this human that he couldn't place, but he was eager to find out just what it was. Charles kept his eyes on her waiting for a response, hoping his direct manners hadn't scared her off just like her fans from earlier. The softer giggle that left her lips eased him, and assured him that it was quite alright. It was rather sad, he met so many people who weren't used to be met with that sort of kindness, not these days at least, back in the day, it had been so much easier to ask people if they wanted to go on a stroll, these days people were consumed by their phones, stress and plans.

Charles straightened his back a little, as she responded that she would love to grab a coffee with him. The dramatic pause efter the famous word but, made him narrow his eyes a little mysterious himself. Well, Charles liked a good solid mystery, he thrived on not having all the cards handed to him at once. After all, he was an artist, and it wasn't like he was selling himself by giving his tricks away. "I accept that challenge," he responded while folding his lips a little together, before letting them go and the smile found its way back to his lips, even though it never left his eyes. Charles took a deeper breath when she asked if there was any good places in town, now he hadn't really been many places. Charles had mostly been visiting people he knew, his family, and most of them had great coffee. "There is juice stop, which I reckon is just around the corner - they have a killer pumpkin spice latte, if you are into that sort of thing," he recommended with a soft chuckle.
Flora

Flora

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyTors Okt 07, 2021 1:07 pm

She couldn’t help letting her smile curl up, so small wrinkles were appearing around her eyes. She liked someone that was as direct as him, but also didn’t get scared away with her being like she was. Accepting her challenge. Maybe it was just the fact as he saw it as such, an opportunity to get to know her better, instead of just shrugging his shoulders saying it wasn’t that important to figure out who she was and what she did.

As he mentioned pumpkin spiced latte, her brow lifted. “Seriously?” she breathed licking her lower lip “I’ve been trying to find somewhere where they made a descent pumpkin spiced latte! I’ve been in major cravings ever since the colours on the trees started changing, almost thinking that they just wasn’t as big of a hit here in England as they are in the states” she didn’t even think about it as she grabbed her hand and pulled him along with Neo in her other. “let’s go!” she laughed, letting him go after she was sure that he followed and bounced towards the Juice Stop that he was talking about. She had never thought about it being a place serving coffee, giving its name. But then again, that had just been a snap judgement. Something she was getting better at, not judging people on its cover.

So, Charles, what is it you do? If you want to share” she asked with a bright smile, this day felt so much brighter for some reason.
Charles

Charles

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 11:11 pm

The warmest laughter left him as she mentioned that she had tried to find a place with a decent pumpkin spiced latte, he knew that feeling way too well. Leaving New York he was afraid he never would have a Pumpkin spice latte ever again - okay, perhaps that statement was over dramatic. "I will promise you, it's good," he assured with a warmer smile. He knew the feeling too well, he needed his pumpkin spice. Flora grabbed his hand, tagging him along, but he gladly followed the direction that was to lead them there. The way she bounced ahead made a warm laughter leave his lips shortly before she let go. Making it to the place, they still had does silly but amazing fall puns on their signs. I'm acorn-y person and Pumpkin spice and chill, he did love this place.  

Charles turned towards Flora again, when she asked what he did. He did many things. He licked his bottom lip a little as he took a deeper breath in. "I'm a social worker," he nodded a bit. It was some of the work he was most proud with in his long life. Helping young people finding a home, finding meaning with their lives. "I also paint whenever I have time," it was an understatement saying so, but he liked keeping a somewhat low profile. He made his way up towards the counter inside Juice Stop, and placed an order for two Pumpkin Spice lattes, paying before turning towards her with a warmer smile.
Flora

Flora

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute EmptySøn Okt 17, 2021 10:58 pm

A social worker? He was, so not like her. Or at least not when hearing that job title. Her travelling the world, or mostly America. But still. She didn’t nothing for better the circumstances for people. Mostly, she just earned her parents a lot of money, and then she got an allowance every month that she could use on herself. Her own life was more or less her prison. Funny to think of it like that, and she had only just now convinced them to let her have some time for herself. He painted; her eyes became intrigued now that wasn’t something any guy would just admit too, not like that. Because even though he said it was only when he had time, it was a hobby or something bigger then. And that, was actually really surprising. “You paint?” she finally spoke, her smile becoming a little bit bigger while she removed some of her hair behind her ear. “What kind of an artist are you then?” she asked, actually really interested to know. She totally forgot that they might wanted to get their coffees before her quizzing about what he was painting, his favorite artist and anything else related to the small piece of information that he had already given her.
Sponsoreret inhold

A meet cute Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A meet cute   A meet cute Empty

A meet cute
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary
» Hey you, you .. are.. really.. cute.