Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  Empty
IndlægEmne: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptySøn Mar 03, 2019 11:49 pm

Tid: Lørdag d. 2 marts kl. 12:30
Sted: Lily's (cafe)
Omgivelser: Ikke så mange mennesker måske 3-4, dejlig stille og fedfyldt.
Outfit:Link
Søn
Tag:@Zachary

Azrael sighed taking a large sip of his coffee as his tied eyes landed on the sleeping baby in the pram next to him...gods above had it always been this hard having a kid? it had been so many years since that he couldn't really remember what newborns where like...but not having a kid for 200 years...it was okay that he was a bit if not very rusty, god he had never been this tied in his fucking life...was it normal for kids to cry this much? maybe he should call Eliyah and ask him for help...god Azrael just wanted one night of sleep...god he missed sex...and alcohol...and fun...it had been way too fucking long! there was probably cobwebs between his legs and in his ass by now. He flipped through the pages of his book while his eyes every now and then flicked over at the now sleeping baby a soft smile steadily growing on his face  

A dull ache started pounding at the back of his head not now john please...im tied...i need coffee and i dont have the time to fight with you about something stupid so please just leave...come now Azzy im not all bad....you have more control over this body than i do....i never get to come out...only when you sleep and even then i don't have much freedom...i just wanna remind you that before Azreal could hear the rest of John's sentence Thomas started crying and got fussy, Azrael sighed picking up the baby and walking over to the counter umm excuse me you don't have somewhere i can warm some milk for him do you?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Zachary's day had been pretty much the usual deal so far. Since it was a weekend, there was no school, and as such he had been at work, at Lily's, from about 10 am. He'd woken up at 8, made breakfast - and put the leftover pancakes into the fridge for Otis to eat when he woke up, leaving a note on the fridge to tell him they were indeed his - and then made his bed, taken a walk with Lex, before fixing his hair and clothes, and then he'd gone to work, which was only about a fifteen minute walk from the apartment anyway, as their shared apartment was in the centre of Gaia.

He looked up every time a customer entered, smiling and waving before getting back to whatever he was doing, which most of the time was just cleaning up stuff, making sure everything was stocked up, besides warming some food and making the drinks people ordered. But it was a pretty chill day so far, also when a guy - obviously a father, considering the pram - entered and Zachary had made the coffee when he ordered it, giving it to him as soon as it was done, before going back to the menial tasks and really not paying that much attention to the guy afterwards.

That was, until he was at the counter again. Zachary quickly wiped off his hands, and went over to him with a smile. Hearing the request, the angel scratched his neck a little bit. "Uhm, the microwave is in the back so you're not really allowed back there, I could get fired if I let you in there... But I can warm it up for you? It's like, gotta be pinkie-warm, right?" that's what he'd heard anyway, not that he had any clue about babies in general, but he did think they were rather cute, including this one. "And sorry if it's a bit too direct, but what's his name? He's very cute."

// Outfit + lille sort barista forklæde (typen der kun dækker lår.)
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 11:24 pm

Azrael smiled as the boy as he smiled and scratched his neck a bit, Azrael couldn't help the way his eyes tracked every movement the boy made...the energy around him, it felt a lot like Eliyah's and made Azrael smile even more no wonder you were acting all weird Azrael let out a warm laugh well we can't have you getting fired then there would be nothing to look at he said with a smirk before sending the boy a friendly smile but yeah pinky warm and umm thanks he just woke up and i hoped that he would sleep a bit longer he said looking softly down at baby in his arms.

Nenet...his name...and yeah he is very cute... i mean of cores he is im his dad, but hes only this cute right now...he always seems more behaved when he is around other people Azrael said smiling at the very cute barista? he was beautiful. If you want...you could join us a the table if you umm wanna hold him...you don't have to you are probably very busy, but i mean if you are on a break at some point...we wouldn't mind the extra company he said giving Nenet a kiss on his forehead before looking back up and handing over the baby bottle with a warm smile.

You like him don't you or at least you find him attractive...Azzy Azzy will you ever learnJohn fuck off Azrael sighed and let out a tiny yawn god i miss sleep
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 11:41 am

At first, Zachary got a bit of a confused look with the man's comment - but a few seconds later it sunk in just what he meant, and he really couldn't do anything to stop the weak blush from showing, up high on his cheekbones, just a faint little dusting of red, but more than noticeable if you stood as close as the - demon? Yeah, he knew that sensation - did. He coughed discreetly, then acted like he hadn't heard it, smiling and looking at the baby again.

"Maybe he just knows how to make a good first impression, then hits you with being annoying the second you get to know him?" he chuckled, and took the baby bottle when it was offered to him. "Oh, uhm, yea, maybe, I mean, I have a break in half an hour when my coworker arrives..." right now he was the only one working in the shop, so he really had to wait with any breaks until his coworker showed up.

"Anyway, I'll go get this heated for you." he then said with a smile before walking into the back, turning on the microwave and heating it up like promised. After testing that it was indeed the right temperature, he returned, and gave the bottle back to the guy. "Here you go," he then said with a small, beaming smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 11:56 pm

Azrael couldn't help but smile at the cute angel when a faint blush dusted his cheeks, god this boy was cute, Azrael couldn't take his eyes off him...it had been such a long time since he had felt captivated like this by another person...sex was one thing and easy to come by...but looking at the young angel in front of him, Azrael couldn't help but want to get to know him...yes he could more than see himself kissing and doing god knows what to the boy, but for some reason...he didn't want that...and it felt oddly freeing.

Maybe who know...as long as he doesn't turn out like me i think he is going to be golden he said as a small smile spread across his lips before looking back at the boy really? i mean umm...we would love it...and he seems to like you so you must be as wonderful as you look Azrael said with smirking, letting his eyes trail down the angel's body as he walked out back to heat up the milk for Nenet.

Azrael gave Nenet a kiss on his forehead as he waited for Zachary to come back out with the milk, remind daddy to call your uncle at some point...so i can bribe him to babysit you my little angel he said smiling. Thanks...my name is Azrael by the way, what's yours? he asked giving the boy a charming smile
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 11:40 pm

Zachary had still been lightly blushing when he'd finally turned around to go heat up the bottle, and had only regained his composure the moment he stepped back out to give it to him. "Well, you seem like a nice guy, why wouldn't I want to spend my break with you?" he simply said, smiling and shrugging when the guy seemed so surprised that he agreed to join him. And when the guy asked for his name, he chuckled and pointed to the nametag on his shirt, but still said it out loud. "Zachary. Nice to meet you, Azrael. I'll come down to join you when my coworker's here." he then said, smiling and winking at the guy before he walked back to the back room, to do some clean ups, seeing as there wasn't many customers right now.

Once his coworker had arrived, he talked with her or a few moments, then smiled and hugged her as she just laughed and told him to go have fun with his break. So he pulled out his lunch from the back room fridge, took off the name tag and apron to show he was on break right now and not working, before he went back out into the front room. Here, he quickly located Azrael, and walked over to plop down in the seat right across the table from him, with his sandwich and a bottle of water. "Well, now she's here, so I can have my well-deserved break," he chuckled. "Everything been fine with Nenet in the meantime?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 12:20 am

The demon let out a heartfelt laugh thanks i don't think nice is a word most people would use about me, but people can be very...prejudice about well someone like me... he said back to the little angel in front of him. A tiny bit of redness dusted his cheeks when he saw the boy point at his name tag ahh...well...how am i supposed to look there when you have such beautiful eyes Zachary he said jokingly fully knowing how cheesy he was...but hey it was fun and Zachary was cute. Azrael let his eyes roam over the blushing angel one last time before taking the milk for Nenet and making his way over to his table.

Once Azrael was back at his table he took a long sip of his coffee and waited bloody angels...seriously! why do you have to find him cute! can't we just kill him or do something bad...i mean he is an angel...and if you really want to fuck him then do it but let me play with him toodon't you dare! and no i don't want..i mean i do but...oh i don't know! he is cute and sweet okay! and you forget John this is my body and i will find a way to make sure you lose all control...now fuck off. He let out a long drawn out sigh, but a happy smile overcame his face when he saw Zachary make his way over with water and food. Yes for some reason he has been very happy the little devil he said with a loving smile as his hand gently touched Nenets face so do you only work here on weekends or are there any days you are free? he said with a smirk
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyTors Mar 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Zachary just smiled and shrugged. "Never judge a book by the cover, then, I guess. I mean, someone looking innocent could be hiding stuff you'll never know, so why shouldn't alternative people be able to be nice, too? Anyway, I just... Get a good feeling from you, I guess." despite him being a demon... But Zachary was, if nothing else, an extremely open person, and gave everybody a chance to show who they were before he did anything, including demons. The blush had stayed when the guy mentioned him having pretty eyes, though, but soon, he was back to work, at least until his coworker arrived and he could join the guy at the table.

The smile that lit up the guy's face, was worth going over there all on it's own. He looked really cute when he smiled! So Zachary gave him a smile in return as he sat down. "Well... Maybe it's just 'cause it's really chill around here? Or he just wants to be on his best behavior for you," he chuckled, and took a bite of his sandwich. "Oh. Uhm, it varies a bit from week to week, to be fair. Every other weekend I'm off, though, that's consistent. Why?" he asked, taking another bite of his sandwich, and drinking some of his water, before he leant back in the chair, looking over at the guy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyLør Mar 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Azrael felt his face light up at the young angel's words thanks...not many people have a good feeling about me...all they see is a demon and its like they don't need to know anything eles he said smiling before raising an eyebrow so what are you hiding Mr. innocent looking? he said jokingly.
Azrael couldn't stop smiling, god it felt nice to be around him...he had a very calming energy around him that made all the tension in Azraels body slowly leave him like it was never even there in the first place.Oh i will blame is good behavior on you he said in a slight flirty tone, taking a bit of his cupcake. Oh...umm because i wanted to ask you...if you would like to have dinner with me...us....sometime...if you know...want to...and umm yeah? he said rubbing the back of his neck.

He sighed and ran his hand through his messy black hair you seem like a sweet attractive guy the last part was said rather flirty and i would like to get to know you better...and i really need more friends my own age...is...really just someone over the age of 20, so i can have an actual conversation with them he said gently running his hand down the side of his sons face, smiling when the baby made a happy sound
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 11:10 am

"That's too bad, really... You might pass by a lot of possible friends if you judge people so quickly..." he muttered, and shrugged. He knew that most angels would avoid demons too, and he sort of got why. But also, he believed everybody deserved a chance, at the very least to prove the general rumors about their race wrong, so here he was, ignoring the slightly uncomfortable feeling that was always there whenever he was near a demon. Probably just the thing with them basically being each other's nemesis that gave him that feeling.

"Oh, I'm not really hiding anything," Zachary chuckled. "But most people do." he took a big gulp of his water after another bite of the sandwich. "Oh? Uhm... Did you have... Any place in particular in mind? I mean, there's.... Certain places I actively avoid. I'm sure you can understand why." mainly places and restaurant he knew had a tendency to have way too many vampires or demons around... Yes, this guy was nice, but most demons seemed to want nothing more than to fight him, or drink his blood, depending on the demon...

He blushed with the compliment, and then chuckled. "I only barely fit into that category, then," he said, running a hand through his hair. He'd only been down here for 25 years, after all. And he couldn't really remember his time in heaven, so for all he knew, it might as well be 1 year as it could be a hundred years he'd been lounging about up there before being sent down here... Who knew? He certainly didn't.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 11:33 pm

Azrael smirked cute...but i believe you he said chuckling before taking a sip of his drink i do...i...i was born a witch...so yea i get it...not wanting to be around certain crowds he said wistfully, his eyes drifting to his hands as he on reflex stretched his fingers and waited for something to happen. It had been a year now, but now and then he still hoped he would wake up in his old body with his powers back.

Well you fit it more than him and you are not an annoying mother telling me everything im doing wrong...so right now you are my favorite person he said with a big smile. Pluse you aren't old and bitter like me...so in my eyes...i couldn't ask for a better dinner partner he let his eyes take in the angels beautiful face and Azrael couldn't help the way his eyes lingered on Zachary's lips it's nothing big, just a nice dinner at my place hopefully with Nenet at my brothers place...you know if thats okay with you a hint of uncertainty in his voice, how hard could it be to ask a guy out! it couldn't be this hard! the old Azrael would have had this boy's number in 5 minutes if he wanted!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Zachary blushed, just a little bit, but was still smiling as he took a good bite out of his sandwich, and washed it down with some more water. He then ran a hand through his hair, and leant back in the chair, looking over at the demon. Oh. So that was why he felt and acted a bit different from other demons. Because he wasn't born as one? Made sense. But he also knew that created demons were a thing of the past, they were born that way now... So a magic mishap, perhaps? Anyway, there'd be plenty or time to ask later on, if they got to be friends... Or more than friends.

"Ah. Well, if it's just at your place, then sure, I'd love to come." he said with a small smile. "This weekend is one of the few ones I have off... Souhm... Maybe, saturday?" he suggested, head tilted slightly to one side, and a smile pulling at his full lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Azrael couldn't help smirk at the cute blush that dusted the young angels face, oh i would love it if you came he said in a flirty tone great how do you feel about six o'clock? and here is my address he said smiling at Zachary as he slid a piece of paper over the table to the cute boy opposite him. Is there anything you fancy? and like is there anything you can't eat? As the Demon finished his food and drink, he couldn't help the light happy feeling that was slowly growing inside him, he looked up at the angel and slightly shook his head well we best be off...see you saturday he said before bowing dramatically and leaving the cafe.

'One week later'

Azrael looked up at the clock and then back to Nenet in the playpennow remember be a good boy for daddy okay...and if you are then daddy will be sooo happy he said leaning down and kissing his cute little red face
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 1:50 pm

"Well... I guess I will, then," Zachary said, blushing and chuckling a bit. "Oh, I'm not allergic or anything, and I eat most things, so, well... Surprise me?" he then simply said, a small soft smile on his face. "And six sounds just about perfect." he watched as the demon got up, and smiled a little as he bowed. "See you," he then said, looking after the retreating figure, before finishing his lunch and getting right back to work, now sort of giddy about the upcoming weekend.

//////////

Zachary... Well, he'd dressed up a little bit nicer than he usually did for this... Not quite a tux, but he did wear a nice, pink button-up shirt, along with some rather new, skinny black jeans... Still just sneakers, though, but well, he'd be taking them off the moment he got inside anyway, so it didn't really matter, did it? And... Since he liked baking, and he'd sort of felt like he should give the man something, when showing up at his door, well... He'd baked some cinnamon rolls. So he had a bunch of them in like, a small gift basket, he'd brought with him. At just about a minute or two to six, he stepped up in front of the door, took a deep breath, and knocked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 11:37 am

Azzy's lejlighed
køkken
seng/hems over køkken
Outfit: Black slacks, bare feet, and a red dress shirt

Azrael walked around the kitchen making sure everything was ready, wine, plates, glasses, knife, and fork...and the food which he really hoped turned out better than the last time, how hard can it be to make homemade ravioli with cheese sauce?! he looked over at Nenet letting out a tired sigh if daddy fucks up you better be the cutest baby on the planet you hear me little man he said kissing his sons tiny nose and fingers this will be good...daddy needs something good... nice... as much fun as well...the other men and women have been these last 6 months...that is not what daddy needs...he needs someone nice...that can be more than a tumble in bed he said more to himself that Nenet.

oh please like you didn't love every second of everything they gave us...we haven't been fucked like that in years and you loved it...so don't be boring and just fuck him and move on! no...thats not me...that is you and who i was before i knew what it meant to love someone....so fuck off...all you can do is talk...but am i control here...after that clever little witch gave me that position all you can ever do is talk... and i will drive you insane. Azrael almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the knock on the door.

The former witch got up from where he was laying on the floor with Nenet and made his way over to the front door, as he opened it he couldn't help the small bubbles inside him waiting to burst. Hi...i...im so glad you came he said stepping aside and letting the angel into his apartment, he reached out his hand smiling shall we? he said sending Zachary a 100-megawatt smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 8:32 pm

Zachary stood there, sort of awkwardly scratching his neck, and clutching the small gift basket in his other hand, really hoping the guy liked cinnamon rolls... But really, who didn't?? He hadn't yet met anyone who didn't like them, at least. So he just hoped the demon did, too. Like, yea, this wasn't what you typically saw, an angel actually willingly going on a small... well... He guessed this was a proper date, wasn't it? With a demon... Yikes, and his first date at that...

He got a little startled when Azrael opened the door, his thoughts far away, enough for the opening of the door to startle him and yank him back to the present. A small, soft smile blossomed on his lips. "Well... I said I would, didn't I?" he then said, just a little bit nervously, his chuckle rather awkward, before he walked inside, with just the smallest hint of a blush on his cheeks. "Oh, I baked these for you... I hope you like them..." he then said, handing the gift basket to Azrael, with another smile, this one brighter and more like those the demon had seen in the café.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 1:24 am

Azrael smiled at the startled angel outside his door, the soft smile and cute blush only made the demon smile wider god how can one person be this innocent looking and yet so....fuck yes you did...and im so glad you came... he said as the angel walked inside, Azrael let his eyes wander over the boy taking in his appearance thank you...you really didn't have to...i asked you on a date so.... he felt his own face heat a bit up at the word 'date' this is a date right? he asked smiling back at the angel before gently taking him by the hand and leading him into the living room.

You look beautiful...by the way he said pulling out a chair sit relax drink some wine and just let me get the food he said smiling giving the boys shoulder a soft squeeze as he quickly popped into the kitchen and fetched the food. As he sat the food down on the table his eyes landed on the sleeping baby in the playpen, he let out a warm chuckle give me a sec he said as he gently picked up Nenet and put him to bed. He stood in the baby room for a good 5 minutes gathering himself before walking into the living room and sitting down sorry for the interruptions...it has been a while since i did this...i might be a bit rusty he said a hint of nervousness in his voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:22 pm

"Well... I keep my promises. And I don't make them if it isn't something I want to do." he simply said, smiling and shrugging, though there still was just that faint tinge of red, just the smallest blush present on his cheeks, even as he gave Azrael the cinnamon rolls. "I... Think it is, yes," he then said, the blush deepening just a little at confirming that. God... His first real date... Most guys his age had had numerous girlfriends - or boyfriends - by now and he hadn't even had one! Let alone a date... Sort of pathetic... His eyes darted down to where Azrael took his hand, before he was pulled along over to the table.

"Iah... I don'tknow if 'beautiful' is a word I'd use, but... Thank you," he said, smiling as he sat down. "You... You look nice, too," he then said, just a hint of his nervousness in his voice. He smiled as he watched Azrael pick up the baby and take him to his room, fingers abit restless and rotationg the wine glass in front of him while he waited - he took just a sip or two, too. Wine wasn't really his thing, but he wouldn't complain. He rarely did. "Well, it can't be worse than me," he half-chuckled once Azrael got back. "I mean, at least you've been on dates before. I have no idea what to do."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Azrael smiled as he took the cinnamon rolls and looked at the cute angel good...i want it to be one...and umm thanks for the rolls they look amazing...i might just have to keep you around if they taste as good as they look he said before walking in to the living room, smiling at the warm feeling he got from holding the young angels hand, how could something as simple as holding a hand make his insides feel so warm and bubbly? He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand before he looked at Zachary in bewilderment why? what's wrong with beautiful? because if you ask me...you are very beautiful he said sincerely and thank you he said as he picked Nenet and put him to bed.

As he came back into the living room he sat down smiling at his date oh i am a very good actor...im nervous as hell right now he said and took a sip of his wine i have but it's been a long time since i was one with a person...who i want more than just sex from he said looking into the young angels eyes smiling softly. He took the lid off the pot smirking and feel very happy at how good it looked i hope you like homemade ravioli...once i could make this with a snap of my fingers...but now i have actually make it...not as easy as i hoped he said with a small chuckle
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:07 pm

Zachary had just smiled sort of awkwardly when Azrael took the offered basket with the cinnamon rolls, scratching his neck a bit... Like, yeah, he loved being around people, but stuff like this was just really damn awkward, okay?! He couldn't help being this nervous when it was his first time going on a date, too. Like, well... He'd just always been so focused on being in tune with where Elijah was, how he was doing, whether he was in any danger... The guy had very rarely been in danger at this point, and Zachary had managed to thwart the danger before it ever even got close to Elijah, so the guy didn't even know he had a guardian angel, yet. Better keep it that way, too, with as little exposure to the supernatural that he'd had...

"Oh, uhm... I just... Nobody's ever called me that before? I mean, I'm just pretty average?" at least, he'd been pretty average for an angel, that much he knew. And he'd never thought all that much about his looks, either. He only styled his hair like this because he liked the look of that hairstyle, for example... Not because he thought he was pretty with it or anything! "But... Thank you," he then said, coughing discreetly and blushing a little bit. The wine helped a bit, even though it wasn't really his thing. Just knowing that he got some alcohol into his system... It was something he knew would help calm his nerves, anyway. "I'm sure it's fine. Anyway, if you want the company, I could help you make dinner another time? Iuhm. Sort of really like cooking and baking, anyway." not that 'manly' and all, but screw that, he liked doing it, so he'd keep on doing just that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 11:05 am

Well to bad...they really can't see how beautiful you are...but good for me...that means i can say it first he said smirking at the cute little angel. You are very wellcome he said taking a sip of his wine smiling at how cute Zachary was being does he really think hiding behind the wine glass and coughing will cover up his lovely rosy cheeks? he thought to himself happy for the silence in his head at the moment.

I would like that very much...i don't really have the biggest friend group...so yeah...i would love to have you...over he said making sure to pause just to see what kind of reaction it would get out of the angel. Now i might not be the best baker but i am a good cock....cook...i now my way around a kitchen...or well i think i do...if not i hope you are a good teacher he said in a low flirty voice.

He closed his eyes and took a bite of the food it doesn't taste like shit!...but if i had my magic it would be so much better he let his eyes rest on Zachary's face and his eyes...how could he not see how beautiful he was, so im assuming that since you said yes to this date you dont have a boyfriend or girlfriend he said hopefully.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Zachary was still pretty much trying to hide the blush, which wasn't helped by Azrael keeping on talking about him being beautiful. Really, couldn't he just stop that?? He had no clue how to react to it, people hadn't ever complimented him like that before! Argh!

A small discreet cough, cheeks redder than before, and Zachary scratched the back of his neck, giving Azrael a small, awkward smile. "Well... I don't have too many friends either, so I guess that fits just perfectly, then..." he said, and he meant that. Like, yea, he liked most people, he knew a lot of people, but he didn't have many close friends at all.

"Maybe we could just have fun cooking together next time, then?" he said with a small giggle. "I mean, I cook everyday anyway, so I think we could whip up something really good, cause, well, this is really good, too!" he complimented the demon with a broad, bright smile. "Oh, uhm, yea... I... Like I told you, this is my first real date... I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend..."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary    Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary  Empty

Meet cute at the coffee shop - Zachary
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Cute place you've got bro - Zachary
» That coffee shop - Elaina
» A meet cute
» Shop amok. - Niklaus
» Hey you, you .. are.. really.. cute.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies :: Lily'-
Gå til: